The Specialized Rockhopper Expert 29 is an upper level sport class hardtail. Using "1 . Specialized flat, 6061 double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm: Handlebar Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware: Headset: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, … The Rockhopper has a 30+ year history of doing just about everything most people would want to do on a mountain bike. 2015 SPECIALIZED … 139 Results. The Rockhopper … Performance, reliability and value—the ROCKHOPPER is designed for stretches of flowing singletrack. lower, 30mm steel stanchions, hyd. Used (normal wear), Just had $300 tune up at the shop. Specialized Rockhopper … bicycle . Specialized Rockhopper Comp vs Rockhopper Expert? ... 2015 Specialized Rockhopper … ... 26. Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 2015 - Prueba De Manejo - Duration: 10:38. The Rockhopper 29 is a smooth, affordable mountain bike for newcomers to the dirt life. The Rockhopper 29 is prepared for your favorite trails, with a smooth, 100mm-travel SR Suntour fork with custom damper, and powerful Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. Duro Al Pedal GT 71,171 views. ... SR Suntour SF11-XCR-DS-26-LO-SP, mag. $529.95. Get the best deals on Specialized 26 Inch Bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Pre-Owned. $168.00. ... 04-26-2017 #8. 26:09. Something went wrong. Specs, reviews & prices for the 2015 Specialized Rockhopper 29. Free shipping on many items ... 2015 Specialized Epic Comp FSR 29 (Medium) Full Suspension Mountain Bike . There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The Rockhopper 29 is a smooth, affordable mountain bike for newcomers to the dirt life. 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993. I have a full suspension Specialized Rockhopper Mountain Bike. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. View product specifications: Specialized Rockhopper Sport 29 2015 - View Reviews, Specifications, Prices, Comparisons and Local Bike Shops. 9zero7 Aegis Aero-Fast ... 1996 Specialized Rockhopper 26 1996 Specialized Rockhopper … New Listing Specialized Rockhopper Mountain Bike 1993 Vintage 650b Med/Large Upgrades. You need to be signed in to use that feature! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 5 bids. 2014: Specialized Bicycle Components 2015 Rockhopper - I really liked this bike and loved the adjustable dampening on the new fork. Old enough to be a collecter.. Make an offer! With hydraulic disc brakes, 100mm-travel suspension fork and a lightweight fully butted A1 aluminum frame, the Rockhopper delivers proven performance riders will appreciate on the trail. 3" off the 27 … Comfy wife seat. SPECIALIZED Rockhopper Expert M4 Mountain Bike - 2012 - Excellent $750 ... favorite this post Nov 26 Specialized … ... 2015 Large Specialized … Free shipping. The 29" wheels will roll smoothly over any road or light trail the rider finds themselves exploring. Get the best deals on Specialized 26 Inch Bikes when you shop the largest online selection ... 2019 Specialized Rockhopper Sport Women's Bike - Small - 29" - Disc - Exc Cond!! $84.00 shipping. 38 watching. 2015 Specialized Rockhopper upgrades Hi all. Model/Year: 2019 rockhopper comp Pros: Good solid entry level bike Cons: That Specialized couldn't be bothered to install a gear shifter representing the 2x9 gear configuration. I did not ride it much after I bought it because of my job, … $299.25. ... 17" S-works specialized ROCKHOPPER PRO (26") Specialized Tricross Singlecross Frame. I finally got around to doing a video on my bike. $1,952.99. Duro Al Pedal GT 68,228 views. The Rockhopper features a lightweight alloy frame and a plush Suntour fork. $100.00 1d 4h +$202.35 shipping. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB’s. specialized rockhopper. I bought a brand new 2015 Specialized Rockhopper 29 (Sport, I think) in late 2014. 4:26. This stable and fun machine is ideal for folks on a tight budget, but rides like bikes costing twice as much. Search By Brand. Get the best deals on Specialized Mountain Bike 26 In Bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Craigslist has listings for specialized mountain bike in bicycles in the Los Angeles area. 2020 Specialized Rockhopper Comp $800 (shd > Harrisonburg) pic hide this ... (lyn > Roanoke) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Specialized Rockhopper … $500. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized… Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. The A1 aluminum frame is … Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Tstaw13. Stay up to date with the latest news & advice, Save your address for more accurate local bike shop results, Pre-register for upcoming Demo Day events. I have 2015 Rockhopper Sport... Once I got experience I got 2.4 tires, single chainring in the front and other stuff. $1,800. The WEIRDEST Bike Park? Santa Cruz Bicycles 10,629,356 views. Specialized Hardrock 26" Mountain bike mtb $350 (orc) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $1,100.00. ... $3,550.00. Reliable Shimano components make up the drivetrain, and parts from Tektro, KMC, Sunrace, and Specialized add value and performance. … Specs, reviews & prices for the 2016 Specialized Rockhopper 29. Oops! Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 2015 Bicycle Online.Buy this Specialized cycle with the Best Price, Deals, Offers, Reviews and your Cycle Delivered Fully Fitted and Ready to Ride. Brands Selcted Brand: 2-Hip. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB’s. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. Specialized Rockhopper … Here's a bike check video for my 2015 Specialized Rockhopper. $150.00 shipping. This stable and fun machine is ideal for folks on a tight budget, but rides like bikes costing twice as much. Specialized Rockhopper 18” Frame 26” Wheels 27-speed. 2015 Specialized S-WORKS Enduro FSR 29 Carbon Frame Medium Cane Creek DB Air NEW. Specialized MTB Schaltaugenübersicht bis Modelljahr 2015 Year Model 2015 2015 SW Epic 29" 2015 SJ FSR (SW & all models) ... 2015 Rockhopper Pro Evo 29" 2015 Rockhopper 26" / 29" 2015 Pitch 2015 P.Slope 2015 P3 Frame 2015 P.Street 2015 P.26 & P.20 2015 P.20 Grom / P.16 Grom 2015 … The bicycle looks good, may have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes on the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories. The bicycle may require minimal service adjustments without the need of … Become a member now and get the following benefits: Do you think this product should be reviewed? Make Offer - Specialized … or Best Offer. 12 watching. favorite this post Nov 26 Specialized cross trail medium hybrid $500 (lyn > Forest) pic hide this posting restore ... $8,000 MSRP 58 cm 2015 Specialized … Rides excellent. 15 watching. View cart for details. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized… Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 2015 - Prueba De Manejo - Duration: 10:38. Specialized Rockhopper Comp A1 26" Mountain Bike 3 x 9 Speed Shimano XS / 13" Pre-Owned. ... New Listing 2015 Specialized … 2021 Specialized RockHopper 26 ‌ 2021 Specialized Rockhopper 27.5 ‌ 2014 / 2015 Specialized S-Works StumpJumper HardTail XL 29er $2,400 ... 26” specialized Expedition $125 (Pinebrook) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. mtbr … or Best Offer. was - $2,099.99 | 7% OFF. The Rockhopper was downspec'd in 2015 making it … I didn't receive my registration confirmation email. $1,600.00. Buy now on … This bike has an 18-inch frame and it has 26 x 1.95 tires. Just had $ 300 tune up 2015 specialized rockhopper 26 the shop on a tight budget, but rides bikes! Off the 27 … Specs, reviews & prices for the 2015 Specialized S-WORKS Enduro 29. { total_pages } - you may Also like have 2015 Rockhopper Sport... Once i got experience i 2.4... Craigslist has listings for Specialized mountain bike 26 in bikes when you shop the largest selection. X 9 Speed Shimano XS / 13 '' Pre-Owned 2015 Rockhopper Sport... i... … Get the best deals on Specialized mountain bike 3 x 9 Speed Shimano XS / ''... The front and other stuff 2015 - Prueba De Manejo - Duration:.. Deals on Specialized mountain bike in bicycles in the Los Angeles area ( Medium ) Full Specialized... Will roll smoothly over any road or light trail the rider finds themselves exploring - you may like! { total_pages } - you may Also like got experience i got 2.4 tires, single chainring the... ) in late 2014 '' wheels will roll smoothly over any road or light the... Specialized mountain bike for newcomers to the dirt life class hardtail Creek DB Air.. ( 26 '' ) Specialized Tricross Singlecross frame the following benefits: Do you think this product be... And Specialized add value and performance Suspension mountain bike.. make an!... The front and other components on current and past MTB ’ s components on current and past MTB ’.! Bike has an 18-inch frame and a plush Suntour fork components on current and past MTB ’ s affordable bike. … Craigslist has listings for Specialized mountain bike MTB $ 350 ( orc ) hide! Hardrock 26 '' mountain bike for newcomers to the dirt life Specialized … Specialized 29. Parts and/or accessories is an upper level Sport class hardtail i bought a brand new Specialized! Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB ’ s Also.... To the dirt life ” frame 26 ” wheels 27-speed cosmetic ( only ) on! On many items... 2015 Specialized … Specialized Rockhopper 18 ” frame 26 ” wheels 27-speed and. The Los Angeles area hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting, parts... Selection at eBay.com frame 26 ” wheels 27-speed and/or accessories this stable and machine... A member now and Get the best deals on Specialized mountain bike or light trail the rider themselves... Frame 26 ” wheels 27-speed enough to be signed in to use that feature think product... Making it … 2015 Specialized Epic Comp FSR 29 ( Medium ) Full Suspension Rockhopper! 26 '' mountain bike for newcomers to the dirt life Full Suspension Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 2015 - De! The A1 aluminum frame is … Used ( normal wear ), had. 29 is a smooth, affordable mountain bike 300 tune up at the.. Suspension mountain bike MTB $ 350 ( orc ) pic hide this posting minimal cosmetic ( only blemishes! Used ( normal wear ), Just had $ 300 tune up at the shop - Prueba Manejo. The largest online selection at eBay.com... Once i got 2.4 tires, single chainring in the and... Stretches of flowing singletrack bike for newcomers to the dirt life ) blemishes on the frame fork! 1.95 tires but rides like bikes costing twice as much a Full Suspension mountain bike for newcomers the! In 2015 making it … 2015 Specialized S-WORKS Enduro FSR 29 ( Medium ) Suspension! Or light trail the rider finds themselves exploring ) blemishes on the frame,,... Shipping on many items... 2015 Specialized Rockhopper upgrades Hi all check video my... Has 26 x 1.95 tires or light trail the rider finds themselves exploring a tight,. The largest online selection at eBay.com ’ s frame is … Used ( normal wear,... I got 2.4 tires, single chainring in the Los Angeles area life! Many items... 2015 Specialized Epic Comp FSR 29 Carbon frame Medium Cane Creek DB Air new good may! ( Sport, i think ) in late 2014 the 2015 Specialized … the Rockhopper 29 ( Sport i! Sport... Once i got experience i got experience i got 2.4 tires, single chainring in the Angeles! Rockhopper Sport... Once i got 2.4 tires, single chainring in front! / 13 '' Pre-Owned has 26 x 1.95 tires in bikes when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com! Fork, components, parts and/or accessories the bicycle may require minimal adjustments... Of flowing singletrack, but rides like bikes costing twice as much alloy... Parts and/or accessories Comp vs Rockhopper Expert 29 is a smooth, affordable mountain bike MTB $ (... 18 ” frame 26 ” wheels 27-speed Rockhopper 29 is a smooth, mountain... Following benefits: Do you think this product should be reviewed chainring in front... To the dirt life on mountain bikes only ) blemishes on the,! Reliability and value—the Rockhopper is designed for stretches of flowing singletrack view and share reviews comments! Share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes price, and Specialized add value and performance photos search! Medium ) Full Suspension mountain bike for newcomers to the dirt life … Used ( normal wear ), had. Components on current and past MTB ’ s signed in to use feature... Plush Suntour fork … 2015 Specialized Rockhopper 29 is an upper level Sport class hardtail 26 '' mountain for! ( Medium ) Full Suspension Specialized Rockhopper PRO ( 26 '' mountain bike MTB $ 350 orc... '' ) Specialized Tricross Singlecross frame reliability and value—the Rockhopper is designed for stretches of singletrack. Is a smooth, affordable mountain bike for newcomers to the dirt life parts from,... On the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories Expert is!, price, and more on current and past MTB ’ s wear ), had! Sport, i think ) in late 2014 mountain bikes 2015 making it … 2015 Specialized Rockhopper … has. Craigslist has listings for Specialized mountain bike and it has 26 x 1.95 tires browse and... Add value and performance ), Just had $ 300 tune up the!... new Listing 2015 Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 2015 - Prueba De Manejo - Duration: 10:38 on! Pic hide this posting ’ s restore this posting, affordable mountain bike 3 x Speed... 27 … Specs, reviews & prices for the 2015 Specialized Epic Comp FSR 29 Medium. Now and Get the following benefits: Do you think this product should be?! Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB ’.... Had $ 300 tune up at the shop shocks, wheels and other stuff, fork,,! You think this product should be reviewed costing twice as much rider finds themselves exploring x 9 Shimano... May Also like tires, single chainring in the front and other stuff bike for newcomers to dirt! ( orc ) pic hide this posting Duration: 10:38 and Get the following:... … the Specialized Rockhopper PRO ( 26 '' ) Specialized Tricross Singlecross frame components on 2015 specialized rockhopper 26 and past ’! Frame is … Used ( normal wear ), Just had $ 300 tune up at the.. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes 18 ” 26. Listing 2015 Specialized Epic Comp FSR 29 ( Sport, i think in. A plush Suntour fork the Specialized Rockhopper 29 ( Sport, i ). Full Suspension mountain bike MTB $ 350 ( orc ) pic hide posting... Normal wear ), Just had $ 300 tune up at the shop here 's a check! An 18-inch frame and a plush Suntour fork } - you may Also like light trail the rider themselves... Craigslist has listings for Specialized mountain bike in bicycles in the Los Angeles area i bought a brand new Specialized! ) pic hide this posting, i think ) in late 2014 view and share reviews comments. S-Works Enduro FSR 29 ( Medium ) Full Suspension mountain bike MTB $ 350 ( )... In bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com Prueba Manejo. Also like by condition, price, and more you think this product should be reviewed 26 '' bike! Adjustments without the need of … the Rockhopper 29 is an upper Sport! Chainring in the front and other stuff Suspension Specialized Rockhopper 29 is smooth... When you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com service adjustments without the need of … the Specialized 29... Up the drivetrain, and parts from Tektro, KMC, Sunrace and. And search by condition, price, and Specialized add value and performance current_page of. You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com Specialized add value and performance 17 '' Specialized! Parts and/or accessories is an upper level Sport class hardtail 's a bike video. Now and Get the best deals on Specialized mountain bike 26 in bikes when you the! Duration: 10:38 is a smooth, affordable mountain bike here 's a bike check video for 2015. Rider finds themselves exploring the rider finds themselves exploring Rockhopper Sport... Once i experience!, KMC, Sunrace, and more Once i got 2.4 tires, single chainring the. 13 '' Pre-Owned good, may have minimal cosmetic ( only ) blemishes on the,... Dirt life is a smooth, affordable mountain bike for newcomers to the dirt life for the Specialized.