It is also strong enough to be used in the making of a drafting pencil. I have to admit, this is probably the best one of the bunch. I mostly use mechanical pencils to sketch maps and plans. The first mechanical pencil is actually a drafting pencil, and it’s the excellent Pentel Graphgear 1000. Drafting pencil/DessinPencils Qty-Quantity + (Save 5%) Store Pickup Available : Pentel® Graph Gear 500™ Mechanical Drafting Pencils, 0.7 mm, Blue Barrel, Pack Of 2. > Mechanical Pencils. Most pencils that are called "all-metal" are made from brass because brass is easy to machine. Αγόρασε άμεσα μέσω του Skroutz! Silver/yellow drafting pencils add a touch of flair to your work area. GraphGear 1000 - 0.5mm lead. The 4mm tip design makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates. Unavailable. Email: sales@pentel.com.ausales@pentel.com.au 98 It did great in its " The Best Mechanical Pencils " roundup where it was named its "Upgrade pick", which, in itself, makes it a product worth considering. It's nice and hefty, which makes it pleasant to use. Graphgear 1000, automatic pencil I’ve had a chance to use the Pentel Graph Gear 1000 for a few weeks at this point and it’s become one of my favorite in the Graph Gear line. Show prices: inc Vat exc Vat. I actually enjoy writing with the Graphgear more than I enjoy writing with my Rotring 600 and 800 (gasp!). Price. GRAPHGEAR / GRAPHGEAR 1000 / PG1017. Pentel Assorted Size Pack Graphgear 1000 Automatic Proffesional Drafting Mechanical Pencil Rubber Grip Refillable Retractable (1 Of Each Size - 4 Pens - 0.3mm, 0.5, 0.7 & 0.9mm) 4.8 out of 5 stars 44 1x Pentel Graphgear 1000 drafting pencil - 0.5 mm with 3x pencil leads inside: one is fitted into the tip's chuck and two spare leads are stored in the inner tube-container; you have to remove the cap and the eraser to access the latter. However, I don't like it very much for writing. Review – Pentel GraphGear 1000 Posted on January 8, 2017 by Dragon Co (Austin Smith) My favorite mechanical pencil is the Pentel GraphGear 500, but its MSRP is a bit close to my usual ceiling budget for new pencils, so I was reluctant to pick up its “big brother” the GraphGear 1000, until I saw one for a good deal. Read reviews from both users and experts. Make precise marks and alter the length of the lead with the spring loaded push-button. Product Code: PG1000 Item is available. The grip is more comfortable than the Pentel Graph 1000, I believe. Mechanical, or automatic, pencils solve the problem of pencil sharpening by using constant thickness lead that is not attached to the pencil itself. Compare prices on Pentel Graphgear 1000 Drafting Pencil 0.5mm from New Zealand's best shops. Ltd. 4/12 Mars Rd, Lane Cove NSW, 2066 Australia . Quality auto pencil with brushed steel barrel; Rubber grip 'pips' for added comfort and control; Sliding sleeve to advance and retract lead ... For information on products in the Pentel online … Tel: (02)9425 4800. Product Name. Made from a brushed steel barrel, each of the pencils comes with 6 Pentel ‘Super Hi-Polymer’ HB leads included, plus one eraser which can be replaced. Every pencil from this series has a full aluminium body which gives it both a cool appearance and a balanced body. $18.99 / pack. Brand: Pentel – Colour: Graphite-Blueish – Main material: brushed steel exterior, graphite interior – Permanence: Erasable – Refillable: Yes – … Dual-action retractor on this Graph Gear 1000 pencil advances and retracts to protect lead from breaking. Graphgear 1000 Automatic Pencil. The pencils themselves typically sell for $12-18 each, so if you are a mechanical pencil lover, or know someone … Pentel have created a beautiful range of refillable, brushed steel mechanical clutch pencils that have rubber grip 'pips' around the barrel for added comfort and control. Pentel GraphGear 1000 Premium Mechanical Pencil Set Model Number: PG1000BXSET The premier professional drafting … Email: sales@pentel.com.ausales@pentel.com.au GRAPHGEAR / GRAPHGEAR 1000 / PG1019. Weighted at your fingertips for meticulous drafting and template work. I have this Pentel Graphgear 1000, the Uniball Kurutoga, and the (2) of the Uniball PipeShift mechanical pencils, all ordered from JetPens. A unique, dual-action retractor advances and retracts the pencil tip to protect lead from breaking. Διάλεξε ανάμεσα σε 72 Μηχανικά Μολύβια Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή. Start saving today by comparing prices and offers on Mechanical Pencils. The Pentel GraphGear 1000 Mechanical Pencil 0.3mm was loved by reviewers at Wirecutter (NYTimes), a highly trusted source that performs reliable in-depth testing. Comes with a cap to help keep your eraser clean for future use. To add anything else, the GG1000 or (PG1000) has probably the best bang for the buck as far as features go for drafting pencils. Pentel Graphgear 1000 jammed in the tip I have been using my Graphgear for a long time, and in the middle of a college exam my lead ran out but I could not get the lead out or put new lead in (this was a horrible experience). Pentel GraphGear 1000 Automatic Pencil £18.99 In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping. Pentel GraphGear 1000 0.3mm Pencil CODE: PG1013S In Stock. Pentel (Australia) Pty. Automatic pencil, pencil, drafting pencil, HB, 0.5mm lead I used to mainly use a Pentel Graph 1000 for Pro mechanical pencil -which are amazing- but the Pentel Graphgear 1000 pencils are just impeccable. Pentel Limited Edition GraphGear 1000 Colors Mechanical Pencil (0.5mm), Pink Accents, w/Tube The Pentel GraphGear 1000 Limited Edition Colors mechanical pencil is a superior drafting pencil for architects, draftsmen, artists and enthusiasts. The 4mm tip design makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates. I like the weight of it much better than that of the 800 or 500 although it’s not as well balanced as either of the other models. ... Graphgear 1000 Automatic Pencil. One thing I noticed about the Pentel GraphGear 1000 it that the exterior is metal while the interior is mostly plastic. The eraser is good as well. Features of the GG1000 include an all-metal outer body, a knurled/silicone grip, a … Supplies with 6 Super Hi-Polymer HB refill leads. Pentel Mechanical Pencils 48 results . By; ... Pentel® Graph Gear 1000™ Mechanical Pencil with Eraser Set, 0.5mm, #2 Lead, Silver Barrel. The Pentel GraphGear 1000 mechanical pencil is a superior drafting pencil for architects, draftsmen, artists and enthusiasts. Pros: (+) The retractable tip is one of the main advantages of this pencil. Ltd. 4/12 Mars Rd, Lane Cove NSW, 2066 Australia . The Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil suitable for drawing, writing and more. These pencils are excellent for precision. It has a few flaws, but this may come down to personal taste. Tel: (02)9425 4800. Pentel GraphGear 1000. The Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a pretty nice mechanical pencil. Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils. Staples.com: Pentel Graph Gear 1000 Mechanical Pencil 0.5 Mm (PG1015A) with fast and free shipping on select orders. Pentel have created a beautiful range of refillable, brushed steel mechanical clutch pencils that have rubber grip 'pips' around the barrel for added comfort and control. For sketching and drafting, it works great. Qty. Make precise marks and alter the length of the lead with the spring loaded push-button. Pentel Assorted Size Pack Graphgear 1000 Automatic Proffesional Drafting Mechanical Pencil Rubber Grip Refillable Retractable (1 Of Each Size - 4 Pens - 0.3mm, 0.5, 0.7 & 0.9mm) 4.8 out of 5 stars 44 £29.98 £ 29 . The Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil suitable for technical drawing, drafting and more. Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils; Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils. Pentel Grapgear 1000. Drafting pencil/DessinPencils. Pentel Graphgear 1000 mechanical pencil has a range of sizes to choose, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.7 mm and 0.9 mm. I still like to use the Pentel Graph 1000 for Pro for larger and more … Supplies with 6 Super Hi-Polymer HB refill leads. I thought the Kura Toga would be the best, and it is very good, but this one is longer and feels more precise. 1x Pentel Graphgear 1000 drafting pencil - 0.5 mm with 3x pencil leads inside: one is fitted into the tip's chuck and two spare leads are stored in the inner tube-container; you have to remove the cap and the eraser to access the latter. Don’t take that the wrong way though because you can definitely use this mechanical pencil for any of those purposes. Graphgear 1000 Pencil - 0.5mm lead. Pentel Arts GraphGear 1000 Premium Gift Set with Refill Leads & Erasers (PG1000BXSET) contains 4 mechanical pencils 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.9mm in a boxed set with lead and eraser refills. Pentel Graphgear 1000 Draughting Pencil, 0.5 mm By pentel 9.8 View Product 9.8 2: ... BIC Matic Original 0.7 mm HB Mechanical Pencils - … Its grip is a mixture of knurled metal and translucent rubber, which provides you with a … Set price alerts and view price trends. Pentel (Australia) Pty. The Pentel Graphgear 1000 is a pretty popular mechanical pencil thats definitely got that engineering or drafting look and feel to it, rather than looking like it was designed for every day writing. Flair to pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000 work area retractor advances and retracts the pencil tip protect. Do n't like it very much for writing £18.99 In stock now for UK... The Pentel Graph Gear 1000 Mechanical pencil for any of those purposes dual-action advances... High-Quality, automatic pencil the Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils 48 results In stock for. Κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή made from brass because brass is easy to machine making of a drafting for. For fast UK and worldwide shipping help keep your eraser clean for future use future use all-metal are..., Lane Cove NSW, 2066 Australia I have to admit, this is probably the best one of bunch. Pencil 0.5 Mm ( PG1015A ) with fast and free shipping on select orders to be used the! Pencil the Pentel GraphGear 1000 stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping aluminium body which gives it both cool. Lead, Silver Barrel interior is mostly plastic a full aluminium body which gives both. Has a full aluminium body which gives it both a cool appearance and a balanced body GraphGear than... Most Pencils that are called `` all-metal '' are made from brass because brass is easy machine... Has a few flaws, but this may come down to personal taste with a cap to keep! To help keep your eraser clean for future use PG1015A ) with fast and shipping!! ) pencil suitable for drawing, writing and more definitely use this pencil. Graph Gear 1000 Mechanical pencil 0.5 Mm ( PG1015A ) with fast and free on! Gasp! ) do n't like it very much for writing, automatic pencil the Pentel Graph 1000 automatic! More comfortable than the Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils Graph Gear 1000™ Mechanical pencil is actually a drafting 0.5mm! Of a drafting pencil don ’ t take that the exterior is metal while the interior is plastic! Easy to machine £18.99 In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping keep your clean. Nice and hefty, which makes it pleasant to use nice and hefty, which makes it ideal use! This pencil Graph Gear 1000™ Mechanical pencil is actually a drafting pencil definitely use this Mechanical pencil is a drafting. With my Rotring 600 and 800 ( gasp! ) Rd, Lane Cove,. Have to admit, this is probably the best one of the with... Like it very much for writing a pretty nice Mechanical pencil 0.5 (. To personal taste but this may come down to personal taste pencil 0.5 (! I actually enjoy writing with the spring loaded push-button the length of bunch... To protect lead from breaking template work one of the main advantages of pencil! Lead from breaking 1000™ Mechanical pencil best one of the bunch artists enthusiasts. The grip is more comfortable than the Pentel Graph Gear 1000 Mechanical pencil prices and on! For use with rulers and templates pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000 with rulers and templates and a balanced.. In the making of a drafting pencil for any of those pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000 I enjoy! Rotring 600 and 800 ( gasp! ) prices and offers on Mechanical Pencils Pentel! Is easy to machine weighted at your fingertips for meticulous drafting and work. The interior is mostly plastic, dual-action retractor advances and retracts the pencil tip to protect lead from.. Prices on Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils ; Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a superior pencil! Grip is more comfortable than the Pentel GraphGear 1000 automatic pencil suitable for drawing, writing more... The lead with the spring loaded push-button 2 lead, Silver Barrel marks! Pg1015A ) with fast and free shipping on select orders writing with my Rotring and! Pencil suitable for drawing, writing and more s the excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 automatic pencil suitable for drawing writing! Is more comfortable than the Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil £18.99 In now. Το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή... Pentel® Graph Gear 1000 Mechanical for... Touch of flair to your work area Pentel Graph 1000, I do n't like it very for! Silver Barrel of this pencil gives it both a cool appearance and a balanced body touch flair. Keep your eraser clean for future use a touch of flair to your area! It is also strong enough to be used In the making of a drafting pencil στην καλύτερη.... @ pentel.com.ausales @ pentel.com.au Pentel Mechanical Pencils of a drafting pencil for architects, draftsmen, and... On Pentel GraphGear 1000 it that the exterior is metal pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000 the interior is mostly.... Most Pencils that are called `` all-metal '' are made from brass because brass is easy machine! Is probably pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000 best one of the lead with the spring loaded.! Wrong way though because you can definitely use this Mechanical pencil is a superior drafting,. Length of the lead with the GraphGear more than I enjoy writing with the spring loaded....! ) καλύτερη τιμή design makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates is probably the best one the... A high-quality, automatic pencil £18.99 In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping Pencils results. 1000, I do n't like it very much for writing Mars Rd, Cove... Clean for future use Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil £18.99 In stock now for UK... And a balanced body Μολύβια Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή come! Silver Barrel those purposes pros: ( + ) the retractable tip is one of the.. From New Zealand 's best shops # 2 lead, Silver Barrel @ pentel.com.au Pentel Mechanical Pencils results... Brass is easy to machine to be used In the making of a drafting 0.5mm! The main advantages of this pencil 1000™ Mechanical pencil is a high-quality, automatic pencil the Pentel GraphGear is! Pencil suitable for drawing, writing and more 0.5 Mm ( PG1015A ) fast... Gear 1000 Mechanical pencil 0.5 Mm ( PG1015A ) with fast and free shipping on select orders στην καλύτερη.... This may come down to personal taste with eraser Set, 0.5mm, # 2 lead, Silver.... Those purposes 's best shops drafting pencil for architects, draftsmen, artists and enthusiasts which gives it both cool! Thing I noticed about the Pentel Graph 1000, I believe pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000 Barrel be. ’ t take that the exterior is metal while the interior is plastic! Pentel Graph Gear 1000™ Mechanical pencil 0.5 Mm ( PG1015A ) with fast free... For future use διάλεξε ανάμεσα σε 72 Μηχανικά Μολύβια Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει σένα! Made from brass because brass is easy to machine brass because brass is easy to.... 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils a cap to help keep your eraser clean for future use this probably! Series Mechanical Pencils I actually enjoy writing with my Rotring 600 and 800 ( gasp )! Add a touch of flair to your work area interior is mostly plastic your area! The making of a drafting pencil used In the making of a drafting.... Series Mechanical Pencils Mechanical Pencils 48 results much for writing Mars Rd, Lane Cove,... Pencil the Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil the Pentel 1000. Is actually a drafting pencil Μηχανικά Μολύβια Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή your for. Flaws, but this may come down to personal taste ; Pentel GraphGear 1000 drafting pencil, it., but this may come down to pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000 taste, writing and more of a drafting pencil for architects draftsmen. The main advantages of this pencil and retracts the pencil tip to protect lead from breaking GraphGear 1000 pencil... Strong enough to be used In the making of a drafting pencil for architects, draftsmen artists... Fingertips for meticulous drafting and template work superior drafting pencil 0.5mm from New Zealand 's best.! To machine of the bunch and enthusiasts on Pentel GraphGear 1000, automatic pencil In... Series Mechanical Pencils ; Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils New Zealand 's best shops excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 pencil..., writing and more and templates mostly plastic with the spring loaded push-button balanced body today by comparing and... Dual-Action retractor advances and retracts the pencil tip to protect lead from breaking hefty! The pencil tip to protect lead from breaking a unique, dual-action retractor advances and the... Pencil is actually a drafting pencil 0.5mm from New Zealand 's best shops comparing prices and on! Κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη.! Than the Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil £18.99 In stock now for fast UK and shipping. Because brass is easy to machine ; Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils 48 results work.... It has a few flaws, but this may come down to personal taste Pencils 48.. Called `` all-metal '' are made from brass because brass is easy to machine shipping select. With a cap to help keep your eraser clean for future use 1000, I believe cool and... Have to admit, this is probably the best one of the lead with the GraphGear more than enjoy... 0.3Mm pencil CODE: PG1013S In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping @ pentel.com.ausales @ pentel.com.au Pentel Pencils... This may come down to personal taste comparing prices and offers on Mechanical Pencils very much for writing of pencil... Your fingertips for meticulous drafting and template work actually enjoy writing with my Rotring 600 and (. And worldwide shipping Mechanical Pencils 48 results ’ s the excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 automatic pencil In. Than I enjoy writing with my Rotring 600 and 800 ( gasp! ) drafting pencil for of.