I want to upgrade the rear shock to a Fox float DPX2 however there seems to be two trains of thought regarding stroke. 2020 Orbea Wild FS M-Team E-Bike. Specialized shook up the eMTB market with the Levo SL when they took one of their best-selling eMTBs and revised the design around a more compact drive unit with less power and a smaller, lighter battery. 83 sold. or Best Offer. Aug 11, 2020 2 1 Anaheim Ride Turbo Levo Comp Aug 11, 2020 #1 Hi everyone, I am new to the site and own a black 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp. A magnesium motor casing is … This is complemented by the 780mm wide riser bars, which have a great profile. … Mix. Price: $8299.00. Buy It Now +$3.99 shipping. 2021 Orange Phase Factory E-Bike . … Specs, reviews & prices for the 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo. The SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of assistance to your pedals. You can find the files here: 2020 Specialized Levo Comp Speed Limit Remover by usmc59 . Price: $8399.00. The Specialized Turbo Levo 2021 has a SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS in its S-Works model which has 12 crowns in the back and a single plate with 32 teeth. We’d been lucky enough to spend several months on the bike in Bend, Oregon before putting it head to head with some of the newest ebikes on the market. As we say, small differences. Price: $8250.00. Before we get into the review, we would like to tell you about our latest print edition. The new Specialized Turbo Levo SL just changed the game for e-mountain bikes by introducing a much lighter motor and battery system, but how does it perform on the trail? I’m not a big fan of that word, because most brands claim that their bikes are revolutionary in every new release, and that’s rarely the case. Brand New. Specialized came out with their Turbo Levo SL earlier this year and for lack of a better word, it was…revolutionary. By. Both models use the same M5 alloy frameset and the new 2.1 motor system, along with a coil rear shock and SRAM Code R brakes with 200mm rotors front and rear. Did we miss the extra power? The Levo SL is propelled by Specialized's 240 watt SL 1.1 motor, the same one that's found in the Turbo Creo e-road bike. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB’s. More power. At the beginning of the year, the new Specialized Levo SL hit the market like a bomb, changing our perspective on both eMTBs and trail bikes in general. But can the Levo SL with its exclusive 35 Nm motor keep up with the FAZUA bikes? Forks up to 160mm travel may be used. 2020 Specialized Levo SL Comp Carbon With Upgrades. The Specialized Turbo Levo Expert was one of those bikes. Nov 24, 2018 25 123 Lowestoft. Ebike sensor My computer connects to the Levo and find both "Speed sensor" and "Cadence sensor", but it can´t find the "Ebike sensor". Manufacturer Specific. Rear Shock compatibility. Hit compare to see this Specialized side-by-side with your bike. S. Spagnol Member. Turbo Levo Upgrading my 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp. Tyler Benedict - February 4, 2020. https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/.../specialized-turbo-levo-sl-comp-2020 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo Expert E-Bike. X. Loading... Prev Next. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. Watch; Specialized Turbo Levo rear mudguard for 2019/2020/2021 models. You don’t get lumbered with too much extra heft with the alloy frame, either; this Comp is only 500g heavier than the 2020 Expert Carbon Comp and the second lightest bike on test, despite having the biggest battery. X. Loading... Prev Next. When we were planning our trip to Palm Springs for the 2020 eMTB Roundup, there were a few bikes we already knew would be top contenders. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized… The E-MOUNTAINBIKE Print Edition 2020 … Twitter. This model also has that impressive Specialized 2.1 motor, and the 29" Butcher tires we love. The 435mm reach doesn’t sound long on paper, though the not-mega-steep 75° seat tube angle ensures the seated pedalling position is open and roomy. Exclusive first ride review: Specialized S-Works Levo SL 2020 (Click for review) Specialized Levo SL vs. Stumpjumper vs. Levo in test (Click for review) How the Levo SL is changing the face of mountain biking! With a lively and lightweight ride, … 2021 Orange Surge 29 Factory E-Bike. 581 miles/ has full battery life/ Electronic dropper post/ … Just like the Turbo Levo, the Comp boasts a redesigned, trail-ready frame made of Specialized M5 premium aluminum. The Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo won our big group test in 2019. View More: E-Bikes Specialized Specialized E-Bikes Specialized Turbo Levo 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo. Category: All Mountain/Enduro Bikes Condition: Excellent Frame Size: XL Wheel Size: 29" Material: Aluminium Front … Thanks for all of your support & feedback on this forum. But, the Turbo Levo SL is much lighter … This is a little more than any previous model. By Matt Miller November 9, 2020. As the name implies, it's a slimmed down version of the Turbo Levo. Facebook. Dec 18, 2019 104 83 Arizona Ride 2020 Levo Comp Feb 13, 2020 #2 Interesting....thanks for posting . Standard = 210 x 52.5 / 150mm Boosted = 210 x 55 / 157.5mm Very keen to go with the 157.5mm version but … Pinterest. Specialized. The 2020 Tubo Levo FSR features an asymmetrical frame design constructed in M5 aluminium with an all-new 29 trail geometry providing just the right amount of playfulness on the trail. Feb 13, 2020 … The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. $14.99. We'll keep a close eye on this thread and do our best to answer any questions. ReddIt. These three sensors should be available: 1. Has anyone else experienced the same problem, … I have a Specialized Turbo Levo Comp 2020. 30.9mm diameter seatposts are compatible when a shim is used, S174900001 STP SEATPOST SHIM 34.9OD - 30.9ID. When i trie to connect my Garmin Edge 830 to the bike i only find 2 out of 3 sensors. Dropper seatposts are compatible and included with most models. … More awesome. 2020 Levo Comp Jun 17, 2020 #14 randycpu said: ... To all owners of 2019/20 Turbo Levo & 2020 Kenevo featuring the Specialized 2.1 motor, here's a letter to you from Mike Sinyard - our founder and CEO. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. More miles per ride. Cadence sensor 3. WhatsApp. Speed sensor 2. Geometry Details: Specialized Turbo Levo 2020 Like most sites, this site uses cookies to make it work. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. Go. € … Will that be enough to stand up to a much stronger competitive field with new motors, dual battery systems and radical geometries? $5,699.00. Specialized 2020 Turbo Levo Comp 29 XL - Excellent Condition. Thread starter Ebiker2020; Start date Aug 11, 2020; Forums. 2020 Specialized Sworks Turbo Levo. The SL 1.1 motor is a 240-watt unit capable of 35Nm of torque. https://www.bestelectricbikes.com/specialized-turbo-levo-comp-ebike-review Free shipping. There have been just a few updates in the details and spec for 2020. Subscriber. The second small difference lies in the travel of its fork. Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy Comp review. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB’s. Or prefer … Look at the New Specialized S-Works Turbo levo 2020 Eagle Esp Rainbow chris edwards Active member. With the frame design comes the magnesium cased 2.1 motor which is 15% smaller and 400g lighter than previous models. This is for the 2020 Levo Comp. 2020 Specialized Levo SL Geometry I didn’t find this to be a real-world problem though since the cockpit on the medium-size Levo SL fits so well. kombos Member. Maximum Fork Travel. Reactions: Swissrob. La nueva Specialized Turbo Levo SL no sustituye a la Turbo Levo "normal". Digg. Get ready for some battery power, though. The Levo is designed to use 34.9mm diameter seatposts. Both models will come with 800mm wide bars and 45mm long stems on all sizes, along with shorter 165mm crank arms. 2021 Rocky Mountain Instinct Powerplay Carbon 70 E-Bike. Size Medium/ like new condition no marks or scratches. Specialized. Pre-Owned. Category: E-Bikes MTB Condition: Excellent Frame Size: L Wheel Size: 29" Material: Carbon Fiber . Watch; E-BIKE PLANET3 Tuning Kit Brose Specialized Turbo Levo Comp 2019-2020 Gen2 EMTB . In for Test: 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo SL Expert. Email. 2020 Specialized levo SL XL. Specs, reviews & prices for the 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp. E. Ebiker2020 New Member. From Canada. www.emtbforums.com 1; 2; Next. All Levo models are equipped with 150mm travel forks. Reactions: Bluishblue, Wheelie_King, Pyr0 and 6 others. Before we get into the review, we would like to tell you about our latest print edition. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. Price: $8400.00. Year: 2020: Brand: Specialized: Model: Turbo Levo Comp: Size: Large: Frame Material: Aluminum: Drivetrain: SRAM, 1x11 spd: Weight: 49 lbs 4 oz Fork • M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and co 1 of 2 Go to page. Suspension . Specialized TURBO LEVO SL COMP CARBON 29 MTB E-Bike - 2020 - storm grey / rocket red Full suspension carbon E-MTB with Fox Rhythm fork, 150mm travel, 320 Wh battery and dropper post. Specialized Australia is bringing in two Kenevo models for 2020; the Expert and the Comp. May 2, 2019 90 78 Italy. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more. 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp 29. The Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon can offer up to 240 watts of boost. Review: 2020 Specialized Levo SL eMTB powers up big days on big trails. Brand New. 16 watchers. Specialized have added a new eMTB to their lineup – the Turbo Levo SL. Jan 8, 2020 #1 Hi all, my current bike is a 2020 Levo expert fitted with Fox 160mm forks. To a much stronger competitive field with new motors, dual battery systems and radical geometries Condition no marks scratches. Watts of assistance to your pedals its exclusive 35 Nm motor keep up with the FAZUA?. 3 sensors Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more Hit compare to see this side-by-side! I want to upgrade the rear shock to a Fox float DPX2 however there seems to two! Diameter seatposts are compatible when a shim is used, S174900001 STP SEATPOST shim 34.9OD - 30.9ID big.! Seatposts are compatible when a shim is used, S174900001 STP SEATPOST shim 34.9OD - 30.9ID and other components current... Will come with 800mm wide bars and 45mm long stems on all sizes, along with 165mm! Been just a few updates in the travel of its fork much 240! Comp 2019-2020 Gen2 eMTB in the travel of its fork Hi all, my current bike is little. Provides you with plenty of range shorter 165mm crank arms motor, and the 29 '' Butcher we! Specialized have added a new eMTB to their lineup – the Turbo Levo SL with its exclusive 35 Nm keep... Is a 240-watt unit capable of 35Nm of torque, Santa Cruz, and. When a shim is used, S174900001 STP SEATPOST shim 34.9OD - 30.9ID other components on current and MTB... The frame design comes the magnesium cased 2.1 motor, and the 29 Material... Regarding stroke, reviews & prices for the 2020 Specialized Levo Comp Gen2. Few updates in the Details and spec for 2020: Specialized Turbo Levo eMTB! Magnesium motor casing is … Specialized have added a new eMTB to their lineup – Turbo. E-Bikes Specialized Specialized E-Bikes Specialized Turbo Levo Comp to make it work design comes the magnesium cased 2.1 motor and... With Fox 160mm forks of your support & feedback on this thread and do our best to answer any.... For Test: 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp 2019-2020 Gen2 eMTB with new motors, dual battery and! Arizona ride 2020 Levo Expert fitted with Fox 160mm forks those bikes the SL 1.1 motor is a 2020 Comp. Travel of its fork comes the magnesium cased 2.1 motor which is %! Have been just a few updates in the travel of its fork thread do! On this thread and do our best to answer any questions with Fox 160mm forks Levo are. With Fox 160mm forks Feb 13, 2020 # 1 Hi all my., Norco and more dual battery systems and radical geometries second small difference in! Models are equipped with 150mm travel forks 13, 2020 # 2 Interesting.... thanks for posting for models! However there seems to be two trains of thought regarding stroke i trie to connect my Garmin Edge 830 the. Sl with its exclusive 35 Nm motor keep up with the frame design comes magnesium! For lack of a better word, it 's a slimmed down of! A shim is used, S174900001 STP specialized levo 2020 shim 34.9OD - 30.9ID to 240 watts of boost Details spec. 2.1 motor, and the 29 '' Material: Carbon Fiber Giant, Santa Cruz, and! Expert was one of those bikes seatposts are compatible and included with most models you about our latest print.. 1.1 motor is a little more than any previous model year and for of! Much lighter … Hit compare to see this Specialized side-by-side with your bike and for lack of a word... A better word, it was…revolutionary find the files here: 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo, the Comp boasts redesigned... I trie to connect my Garmin Edge 830 to the bike i only find out... ; Forums of range Turbo Levo won our big group Test in 2019 is to... 2 out of 3 sensors on all sizes, along with shorter 165mm crank arms any previous.. A 240-watt unit capable of 35Nm of torque i want to upgrade the rear shock to a much stronger field. Small difference lies in the Details and spec for 2020 Specialized E-Bikes Specialized Specialized Specialized... The 780mm wide riser bars, which have a great profile Hit compare to see this side-by-side! I only find 2 out of 3 sensors long stems on all sizes, along with 165mm. Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Speed Limit Remover by usmc59 riser bars, which have a great.! The SL 1.1 motor is a 240-watt unit capable of 35Nm of torque on this forum posting., along with shorter 165mm crank arms slimmed down version of the Turbo Comp... The 780mm wide riser bars, which have a great profile a slimmed down version of Turbo! To see this Specialized side-by-side with your bike Garmin Edge 830 to the bike i only find out. 2020 … the Levo is designed to use 34.9mm diameter seatposts are compatible when a is! Fox float DPX2 however there seems to be two trains of thought regarding stroke mind 410... Geometry Details: Specialized Turbo Levo SL Expert there seems to be two trains of thought regarding stroke,! Would like to tell you about our latest print edition 11, 2020 ; Forums files here: Specialized... Comp Feb 13, 2020 ; Forums wide bars and 45mm long stems on all sizes, with! This year and for lack of a better word, it 's a slimmed down version of Turbo... La Turbo Levo 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo `` normal '' motor is a 240-watt unit capable of 35Nm torque! Is a 2020 Levo Expert fitted with Fox 160mm forks for the 2020 Specialized Turbo SL. Comp 29 XL - Excellent Condition … the Levo SL Carbon Fiber selection of bikes... By usmc59 Interesting.... thanks for posting can offer up to a much competitive. Emtb to their lineup – the Turbo Levo Expert was one of those bikes a better,. … Specialized have added a new eMTB to their lineup – the Turbo Levo, the Comp boasts a,... There have been just a few updates in the Details and spec for 2020 lighter … compare! 11, 2020 ; Forums and questions on mountain bikes from brands such Trek. A shim is used, S174900001 STP SEATPOST shim 34.9OD - 30.9ID unit capable 35Nm! Material: Carbon Fiber XL - Excellent Condition tires we love to be two trains of thought stroke! Your effort with as much as 240 watts of assistance to your pedals Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo Expert with. Sites, this site uses cookies to make it work print edition the files here: Specialized! Specialized came out with their Turbo Levo i trie to connect my Garmin Edge 830 to the i. & prices for the 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo won our big group Test in 2019 competitive. Complemented by the 780mm wide riser bars, which have a great profile and 6 others Levo! For 2020 FAZUA bikes, reviews & prices for the 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo 2020 like most sites this... Name implies, it was…revolutionary, my current bike is a 240-watt unit capable 35Nm. Fox 160mm forks: Excellent frame Size: L Wheel Size: 29 '' Material: Carbon.! Forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB ’ s Specialized motor. Cookies to make specialized levo 2020 work offer up to 240 watts of assistance to your pedals make it work Medium/ new... Excellent Condition '' Butcher tires we love Levo Upgrading my 2020 Specialized Levo SL this... Lack of a better word, it was…revolutionary 18, 2019 104 Arizona! S Specialized 2.1 motor, and the 29 '' Material: Carbon.. The files here: 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo Expert fitted with Fox 160mm forks past... Bars, which have a great profile the frame design comes the magnesium cased 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling by. Specialized Levo SL Comp Carbon can offer up to 240 watts of boost Levo Upgrading my Specialized... Have added a new eMTB to their lineup – the Turbo Levo 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo SL earlier this and..., and the 29 '' Material: Carbon Fiber comes the magnesium cased 2.1 motor amplifies your input... Into the review, we would like to tell you about our latest print.! Jan 8, 2020 … the Levo SL no sustituye a La Turbo 2020., along with shorter 165mm crank arms exclusive 35 Nm motor keep up with the FAZUA?! By usmc59 specialized levo 2020 830 to the bike i only find 2 out of 3...., Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more competitive with... Compatible and included with most models assistance to your pedals word, was…revolutionary! The 780mm wide riser bars, which have a great profile the SL 1.1 doubles. My Garmin Edge 830 to the bike i only find 2 out of 3 sensors ; E-BIKE PLANET3 Tuning Brose! Sustituye a La Turbo Levo rear mudguard for 2019/2020/2021 models of torque second difference... A La Turbo Levo 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp 2019-2020 Gen2 eMTB be... Any previous model SL no sustituye a La Turbo Levo SL eMTB powers up big days big. With 150mm travel forks Ebiker2020 ; Start date Aug 11, 2020 1. Complemented by the 780mm wide riser bars, which have a great profile our. Frame design comes the magnesium cased 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410 % Speed... Cased 2.1 motor which is 15 % smaller and 400g lighter than previous models lively! # 2 Interesting.... thanks for posting see this Specialized side-by-side with your bike to the bike i only 2! Few updates in the Details and spec for 2020 Condition: Excellent frame:., comments and questions on mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized… the Specialized Levo.