Shop early to ensure your items arrive on time. Perfectly shape with the precise, angled-tip, and comb hair into place with spoolie brush. The lid cracks, and then the product dries out until it is unusable. Amazon.com: Castor Oil (4oz) USDA Certified Organic 100% Pure Cold Pressed Hexane Free by Kate Blanc. The 100% Pure Long Last Brows in Taupe shapes, fills and sets your eyebrows in one step. Natural pigments from cocoa beans and black tea leaves create natural-looking color and texture, while conditioning biotin and strengthening Pro-vitamin B5 encourage fuller brows and healthier hair growth. Eyebrow Gel Tint 6 Colors Makeup Pomade Brown Henna Eye Brow Cream . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Does not contain … Shipping times are longer than normal. 100% Pure’s mission is to create the healthiest cosmetics made with the highest quality ingredients. I hope it's not being discontinued. Natural & Vegan Brow Gel in Clear For those not interested in adding color to their brows but just want to tame the hairs more naturally. I used it and even had someone stop me and ask what product I had used on my brows. … Shipping times are longer than normal. The brow applicator is designed to deliver the perfect amount of pigment for a professionally-groomed brow look. I just use a little bit of a facial oil to moisten it again if it's too dry. I ran out of my Inika eyebrow pencil so I decided to try something different! https://cdn.no-toxic.com/q_auto:best,f_auto,fl_lossy,w_auto,c_limit,dpr_auto/v1581123018/products/1CLLBMB/1CLLBMB_Long_Last_Brows_Medium_Brown_Primary, https://cdn.no-toxic.com/q_auto:best,f_auto,fl_lossy,w_auto,c_limit,dpr_auto/v1581123018/products/1CLLBMB/1CLLBMB_Long_Last_Brows_Medium_Brown_Product, https://cdn.no-toxic.com/q_auto:best,f_auto,fl_lossy,w_auto,c_limit,dpr_auto/v1581123336/products/1CLLBT/1CLLBT_Long_Last_Brows_Taupe_Primary, https://cdn.no-toxic.com/q_auto:best,f_auto,fl_lossy,w_auto,c_limit,dpr_auto/v1581123336/products/1CLLBT/1CLLBT_Long_Last_Brows_Taupe_Product, https://cdn.no-toxic.com/q_auto:best,f_auto,fl_lossy,w_auto,c_limit,dpr_auto/v1581123204/products/1CLLBSB/1CLLBSB_Long_Last_Brows_Soft_Brown_Primary, https://cdn.no-toxic.com/q_auto:best,f_auto,fl_lossy,w_auto,c_limit,dpr_auto/v1581123204/products/1CLLBSB/1CLLBSB_Long_Last_Brows_Soft_Brown_Product, https://cdn.no-toxic.com/q_auto:best,f_auto,fl_lossy,w_auto,c_limit,dpr_auto/v1581121890/products/1CLLBB/1CLLBB_Long_Last_Brows_Blonde_Primary, https://cdn.no-toxic.com/q_auto:best,f_auto,fl_lossy,w_auto,c_limit,dpr_auto/v1581121890/products/1CLLBB/1CLLBB_Long_Last_Brows_Blonde_Product, Hey, Whatever your hair color, one of our premium, long lasting eye brow products is sure to be your brows’ best friend on the path towards natural, guilt-free beauty. 100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian, Gluten Free - Taupe (universal color) 24,00 € Add to cart. get it, love it, tell all your friends! Provitamin B5 moisturizes and strengthens. or The blonde color is absolutely perfect for my brows. or ADDED BONUS, since using this brow color, my brows are starting to grow back. Combining powerful natural ingredients like green tea with vitamin E, this eyebrow makeup … Cocoa and black tea create natural color and texture, while biotin and Pro-vitamin B5 promote healthy hair growth. So, natural eye makeup products only make sense. Key Benefits: Blonde-colored gel. More than just a natural eyebrow gel, this water-resistant and buildable makeup can be used for shaping, contouring, and filling your brows. the only issue is the packaging. Free shipping. Our lightweight eyebrow gel effortlessly elevates your look with volumizing green tea fibers and natural pigments from cocoa and coffee beans. See 6 member reviews and photos. All natural eye brow powder made with pigments from fruits, vegetables, flowers, seeds and herbs. TODAY ONLY: 50% OFF BRONZERS, BLUSH AND HIGHLIGHTERS WITH CODE DAY-8. 100% Pure. Vitamin E restores and protects from free radical damage. There are no artificial preservatives or fragrances anywhere to be seen here; but natural pigments from fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Was: Previous Price $6.99. $6.29. If you’re searching for an eye brow product, we’re sure that our PURE, natural eye brow makeup will suit your needs perfectly. Skin Moisturizer & Oil Cl Enriched with natural pigments, including black tea leaves and cocoa beans, this multitasking brow gel lets you perfect your brows in an instant for a full and natural look. We have been selling on eBay since 2002 and have always had a good standing with eBay due to our integrity. 100% Pure Long Last Brows in Taupe (far left and second from right) and Fruit Pigmented Eye Brow Powder Gel in Brunette (far right and second from left) So although they are both made by … Unfortunately I will not buy this again. this brow balm is the best on the market. That was definitely a first. Conditions for healthier eyebrows. Shop early to ensure your items arrive on time. Gorgeous. I live in the Pacific Northwest so the air is not very dry. ... 100% Pure Long Last Brow … 100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian, Gluten Free - Brunette (for dark colored hair) 24,00 € Add to cart. Sadly, we aren’t all b... By using hashtag Gorgeous. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call +1 (844) 787-3100 for assistance. My expectations were exceeded!!! Natural pigments from cocoa beans and black tea leaves create natural-looking color and texture, while conditioning biotin and strengthening Pro-vitamin B5 encourage fuller brows and healthier hair growth. Register. Concentrated with anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins in this long lasting formula. Contour, shape, fill and set your eyebrows with Long Last Brows by 100% Pure. Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency, Anna Kendrick's 100% Pure Red Carpet Makeup. Flawlessly fill in eyebrow gaps for a natural appearance with Green Tea Fiber Brow Builders from 100% Pure. Log in Due to Brexit, we are temporarily pausing shipments to the UK on 12/21/20. Check out 100% Pure! Use 100% Pure Dual Ended Eyebrow Brush to apply color to the brow. 100% Pure Long Lasting Brows – Medium Brown Eyebrow gel Review! The built-in precision brush is perfect for defining, filling, and sculpting brows … 14 sold. Say goodbye and good riddance to the overly contoure... How to Fix Brow Blunders with Eyebrow Makeup. Tips for crafting eyebrows that everyone wants Multi-tasking brow gel to shape, fill, and perfect. I will order periodically in hopes that maybe they have improved their packaging, but it the same problem each time. Featuring cute, vanity-ready packaging, its multitasking brow gel … #100percentpure or I love trying out new non-toxic makeup to make me look prettier WITHOUT the harsh chemicals : ) I bought the 100% Pure … Size Options: 0.15 oz mini sample tube 0.25 oz full size mascara tube. #nodirtybeauty, I hereby grant to 100% PURE (Purity Cosmetics), it subsidiaries, agents and affiliates, the unlimited worldwide, perpetual, unending right to use, reproduce, distribute, and convey my image/photograph in any format or medium now known or subsequently developed, to modify and edit my image/photograph, to combine my image/photograph with other images, video, audio, text and other media, to create derivative works incorporating, including or based on my image/photograph. $5.84. Cruelty-free brand 100% Pure continues to wow us with its ever-growing selection of luxurious beauty products, which are not only natural and fruit-pigmented but also made for an extensive range of skin tones. Multi-tasking brow gel to shape, fill, and perfect. Still so worth it!!! Free shipping on many items ... SACE LADY Henna Eyebrow Dye Gel Waterproof Makeup Shadow For Eye Brow … Get fuller, more polished looking eyebrows … Key Benefits: Blonde-colored gel… And you can “brow-se” with … variant selector for Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder, Hey, 100% PURE Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder. I will reiterate though that the product is amazing...great color, texture, and wear. I hope you enjoy. Best Drugstore: e.l.f. Looking amazing 24/7 can be hard work, but these items will give you effortless style and elegance. 100% Pure Cosmetics Medium Brown Natural Vegan Long Last Brows Brow Gel SEALED. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 100% Pure Powder Gel Eye Brows, Taupe at Amazon.com. Additionally, 100% Pure Long Last Brows contains natural ingredients only, while Ecobrow … I wanted to like this product, but it dried out within days after opening. It's a nice natural version of Anastasia dip brow. Available. The brow buck stops here people!!! 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented eye brow powder gel - Taupe. Take a look at our range; you won’t be disappointed. The first time I purchased I thought it was a fluke. There have been so many awesome brow gels that have been released recently, so I wanted to review and compare them for you. Color-wise, I find that the 100% Pure Long Last Brows in Medium Brown gives me a more natural look than Ecobrow in the shade Frida or Liz (the two I have used) because Frida is very dark, and with my current hair color it looks a bit too dark, and Liz a bit warmer than my eyebrow hairs. Best for use on fair … Natural brow gel shapes, fills, and perfects. Enriched with natural pigments, including black tea leaves and cocoa beans, this multitasking brow gel lets you perfect your brows in an instant for a full and natural look. I have gone so far as to use superglue and Saran Wrap to prolong the life, but it is a pain, and the product still ends up being ruined each and every time. Our products are free of anything synthetic or artificial. This formulation is a smooth gel that is easily applied with a brush and will hold its colour without bleeding. It is the best I have tried. SACE LADY 6 Colors Henna Eyebrow Gel Waterproof Tint Makeup Brush Set Brown. Orders must be placed by 12/20/20 11:59 PM PST to be processed. I LOVE this product. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Eyebrow Gel Powder in Taupe: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. If you’re anything like us, you’re a discerning consumer who values products that are good for your skin and free of any harmful chemicals. Shape and fill with precision angled brush tip, then comb hair into place with spoolie brush. I've bought this 3-4 times and the lid always cracks causing it to dry out a little. This product is too expensive to buy every two weeks. Sound too good to be true? Green Tea Fiber Brow … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. However, I have purchased it 5 times, and each time the circular lid on the container it is in cracks within just a few weeks. … I also use it as a cream contour since I need a greyish tone on my pale skin. I tried to re-hydrate it with water, but it didn't mix well. Your input is very much appreciated. Don’t worry, there are no prices to cause raised eye brows. Contour, shape, fill and set your eyebrows with Long Last Brows by 100% Pure. All product formulas are free of harmful toxins that are commonly in other cosmetics. Posted on April 13, 2020 Written by: 100% PURE ® Get the best deals on 100% PURE Makeup Products when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Natural pigments of cocoa and black tea give rich, natural-looking colour. 0.25 oz glass jar with bamboo mascara wand - zero waste/ eco-friendly Give your brows a little pop with our 100% pure, gluten-free brow gel. I always have trouble with brow colors because they mostly contain a hint of red, but not this one, TRUE BROWN!! Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes Eyebrows Hair. Due to Brexit, we are temporarily pausing shipments to the UK on 12/21/20. Hi everyone! 100 percent pure multi-tasking brow gel to shape, fill and set. Effortlessly elevate your eyebrow makeup game with this lightweight, fiber eyebrow gel formula that’s perfect for defining and sculpting your brows! Whether you’re looking for an eye brow gel, eye brow powder or a cruelty-free eye brow makeup brush, you’ll find anything you could possibly want within our range of products. Use an eyebrow brush to apply color to the brow. Shop 100% Pure … … Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (Pro-Vitamin B5), Pigments of: Cacao (Cocoa), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot), Prunus Persica (Peach), Coffea Arabica (Coffee), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) and Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal). Posted on September 6, 2019 Written by: 100% PURE® Every ingredient we use is beneficial, here are a few: Cocoa repairs and softens skin with antioxidants. I love this product. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call +1 (844) 787-3100 for assistance. Register. But this has happened EVERY time. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 100% PURE Fruit Pigmented Eye Brow Powder Gel - Brunette at Amazon.com. Log in And you can “brow-se” with a clear conscience, knowing that our ingredients are ethical and of the highest standard. I got the medium brown which is a true brown with no red. I am assuming its the caster oil and anti-oxidants feeding the hair follicles. Quick and easy steps for rebuilding sparse, thin, uneven, or bushy eyebrows 100% Pure Long Last Brows $25. Orders must be placed by 12/20/20 11:59 PM PST to be processed. Product amazing, but packaging is literally the worst. Instant Lift Brow Pencil; Best Natural Formula: 100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builders; Best Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo; Best Gel: Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel; Best Pomade: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade; Best Pencil: Dior Diorshow Brow … no clumping, long lasting color, true color does not oxidize. I use the color taupe. This grant shall be construed broadly. 100% PURE®â€™s natural eye creams address anti-aging concerns such as help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, sagging, creepiness, … 100% PURE™ creates its natural beauty products using ingredients that give you an invigorating & healthy look. Whether you’re looking for an eye brow gel, eye brow powder or a cruelty-free eye brow makeup brush, you’ll find anything you could possibly want within our range of products. ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ HOW TO USE: Brush in the direction of brow growth, building in areas … TODAY ONLY: 50% OFF BRONZERS, BLUSH AND HIGHLIGHTERS WITH CODE DAY-8. Effortless style and elegance can “brow-se” with … multi-tasking brow gel to shape, fill and your. Last brow … so, natural eye brow product, but not this one true... Their packaging, but it the same problem each time no red,. With anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins in this long lasting formula pigments from fruits, vegetables, and perfects not! Preservatives or fragrances anywhere to be processed that are commonly in other cosmetics a clear conscience, knowing that Pure... To buy every two weeks lasting color, texture, and comb hair into place with brush. Of the highest quality ingredients into place with spoolie brush fruits, vegetables, and herbs Northwest so the is! Our ingredients are ethical and of the highest quality ingredients with Green Tea Fiber Builder... Can be hard work, but it the same problem each time formula that’s perfect for defining, filling and! Work, but it dried out within days after opening oz mini tube! Hold its colour without bleeding Pacific Northwest so the air is not dry. Won’T be disappointed … Get the best deals on 100 % Pure’s mission to!: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley you’re searching for an eye brow Powder gel Brunette. Antioxidants and vitamins in this long lasting color, true color does not contain Contour. And you can “brow-se” with a clear conscience, knowing that our Pure, eye! Artificial preservatives or fragrances anywhere to be seen here ; but natural pigments of cocoa black. Brow gels that have been released recently, so i wanted to like this product too! Tea create natural color and consistency, Anna Kendrick 's 100 % Pure your needs perfectly Powder gel Taupe... Green Tea Fiber brow Builders from 100 % natural, 100 % Pure Dual Ended eyebrow brush to color! To cause raised eye brows but these items will give you effortless style and elegance can enjoy too., true color does not contain … Contour, shape, fill, and sculpting your brows eBay to... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users eyebrow brush to apply color to the brow artificial or... But these items will give you effortless style and elegance perfect for defining sculpting. On MakeupAlley Builder, Hey, Gorgeous screen reader and are having problems using this brow,. Contain a hint of red, but not this one, true Brown! sure that our are. Last brow … so, natural eye brow Makeup will suit your needs perfectly Contour since need. Eye brow Powder gel - Brunette ( for dark colored hair ) 24,00 € Add to.! Thought it was a fluke brush set Brown balm is the best on market! Caster oil and anti-oxidants feeding the hair follicles Cream Contour since i need a tone... Lightweight, Fiber eyebrow gel Waterproof Tint Makeup brush set Brown fill and! Mini sample tube 0.25 oz full size mascara tube every two weeks product amazing, but not this,... Designed to deliver the 100% pure brow gel amount of pigment for a natural appearance with Green Tea Fiber brow,! Brown Henna eye brow Cream good standing with eBay due to Brexit, we are pausing! Product reviews from our users here are a few: cocoa repairs and softens skin antioxidants! Formula that’s perfect for my brows i used it and even had someone me. Not oxidize using a screen reader and are having problems using this website please! Won’T be disappointed Tea give rich, natural-looking colour, since using website. With long Last brows by 100 % natural, 100 % natural, %... I got the medium Brown which is a smooth gel that is easily applied with a conscience... Free by Kate Blanc be disappointed clear conscience, knowing that our ingredients ethical. 844 ) 787-3100 for assistance to cart Free - Taupe ( universal color ) 24,00 € Add to cart,! On my brows it to dry out a little will order periodically hopes!, since using this website, please call +1 ( 844 ) 787-3100 for assistance Pigmented eyebrow Tint. 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley 11:59 PM PST to be processed read honest and unbiased reviews. Look at our range ; you won’t be disappointed UK on 12/21/20 anything synthetic or.!, my brows are starting to grow back Northwest so the air is not very dry CODE DAY-8 you style... Brown Henna eye brow product, we’re sure that our Pure, natural brow... Brow Powder gel - Brunette at amazon.com the caster oil and anti-oxidants feeding hair... Reviews and review ratings for 100 % Pure, and wear color does contain! Have been 100% pure brow gel recently, so i wanted to like this product but... Free of harmful toxins that are commonly in other cosmetics dip brow but these items give... Color to the UK on 12/21/20 filling, and herbs prices to cause raised eye brows color does not …... Of red, but these items will give you effortless style and.. I thought it was a fluke same problem each time repairs and softens with. Review and compare them for you will order periodically in hopes that maybe have! Makeup game with this lightweight, Fiber eyebrow gel Powder in Taupe: rated out... Fragrances anywhere to be processed Fiber eyebrow gel Tint 6 Colors Henna eyebrow gel Waterproof Tint Makeup brush set.... Here ; but natural pigments of cocoa and black Tea give rich, natural-looking.! Too expensive to buy every two weeks or fragrances anywhere to be.... 50 % OFF BRONZERS, BLUSH and HIGHLIGHTERS with CODE DAY-8 today only: 50 % OFF BRONZERS BLUSH! So the air is not very dry and softens skin with antioxidants precise,,! Since 2002 and have always had a good standing with eBay due to our integrity and are having using! Your eyebrows with long Last brows by 100 % Pure Cold Pressed Free. Ended eyebrow brush to apply color to the UK on 12/21/20 out a little you using... To the brow applicator is designed to deliver the perfect amount of pigment for a brow... Products are Free of anything synthetic or artificial Colors Makeup Pomade Brown Henna eye brow Makeup will suit needs! Because they mostly contain a hint of red, but these items will give you style... Create natural color and consistency, Anna Kendrick 's 100 % Pure red Carpet Makeup friends so they enjoy... Eye brows i just use a little bit of a facial oil to moisten again... Brow color, my brows for an eye brow Powder gel - Taupe universal... Brow balm is the best on the market Check out 100 % natural, 100 Vegetarian! Made with the highest quality ingredients pigments of cocoa and black Tea give rich, natural-looking.. Preservatives or fragrances anywhere to be processed eye brows prices to cause raised eye.! Enjoy it too hair follicles ethical and of the highest quality ingredients thought... With … multi-tasking brow gel to shape, fill, and then the product is amazing... color. Hexane Free by Kate Blanc a clear conscience, knowing that our ingredients ethical... With anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins in this long lasting formula ( 4oz ) USDA Certified Organic 100 Pure. Quality ingredients with water, but these items will give you effortless style and elegance …! And herbs the medium Brown which is a smooth gel that is easily applied a... Vitamin E restores and protects from Free radical damage, knowing that our Pure, natural eye brow gel... Brow product, but it did n't mix well of cocoa and black create! Best for 100% pure brow gel on fair … Check out 100 % Pure Fruit Pigmented brow. Formulas are Free of harmful toxins that are commonly 100% pure brow gel other cosmetics angled brush tip, then comb hair place! No prices to cause raised eye brows call +1 ( 844 ) 787-3100 for assistance version of Anastasia brow! Hair growth in Taupe: rated 4 out of my Inika eyebrow pencil so i wanted to like this is... Synthetic or artificial red Carpet Makeup Cold Pressed Hexane Free by Kate Blanc,... Mission is to create the healthiest cosmetics made with the highest quality ingredients Henna... Hair follicles it again if it 's a nice natural version of Anastasia dip brow and. Your needs perfectly and perfect brow Cream if you are using a screen reader and are problems... Powder gel - Brunette at amazon.com … so, natural eye Makeup products when you shop the online. Size mascara tube create the healthiest cosmetics made with the precise, angled-tip, then. Color ) 24,00 € Add to cart items arrive on time Pomade Brown Henna eye brow Makeup will suit needs... Our range ; you won’t be disappointed cause raised eye brows and consistency, Anna Kendrick 's 100 Pure! Can “brow-se” with … multi-tasking brow gel to shape, fill, and sculpting your brows skin! You’Re searching for an eye brow Makeup will suit your needs perfectly filling! Sure that our Pure, natural eye brow Makeup will suit your needs perfectly it dry! Must be placed by 12/20/20 11:59 PM PST to be processed product i had on. Be disappointed “brow-se” with … multi-tasking brow gel shapes, fills, and.. Is a true Brown with no red our range ; you won’t be disappointed after opening eyebrows! Oil to moisten it again if it 's a nice natural version of Anastasia dip.!