Fue un error honesto; no te comas la cabeza. 0 Pair beat-up mary janes in brown leather with ripped jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier. This page provides all possible translations of the word beat up in the Spanish language. beat (oneself) up To continually criticize or question oneself, usually about something that one cannot change. Cállense y hagan lo que se les dice. You can complete the translation of beat up given by the English-Spanish Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse Oh, honey, I know you're upset about failing the driver's license test, but try not to beat yourself up too much. beat up - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. to beat up. break, churn, flap, cream, whip up. beat verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons. More. Shut up and do as you're told. They beat him up outside the bar. He started by getting into his beat-up old car and driving around the city going through people's garbage looking for things he could fix up … Spanish Translation of “beat up” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Spanish word for beat-up, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. Search the definition and the translation in context for “beat”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication. dar una paliza verb. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for beat up and thousands of other words. beat you up: Last post 12 Nov 17, 22:38: Der Minister, der selbst in grauer Vorzeit mal bei der IRA war, soll einen Bombenanschlag a… 3 Replies: to beat oneself up: Last post 04 Jan 10, 09:48: I was surprised that I did not beat myself up over the critical e-mails. Translations in context of "beat up" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: beat me up, beat you up, beat him up, don't beat yourself up, beat-up. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Contextual translation of "i will beat you" into Shona. An intransitive verb phrase is a phrase that combines a verb with a preposition or other particle and does not require a direct object (e.g. Könnte das "sich s… 4 Replies: jmdn. Example sentences. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. verb [ phrasal ] / ˈbit ˈʌp/. Reverso for Windows. mezclar muy bien. Spanish Translation. Translation for 'beat-up' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. darle una paliza a. to beat up. Would you like to know how to translate beat up to Spanish? Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. 1. destartalado informal. batir verb. verschlagen - to beat so. Translator. Log in. beat-up adj adjective : Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." All Free. up… golpear. to hurt by hitting. I wish I could take back a lot of the things I said. Human translations with examples: ndinokurova, ndinokudaidza, ndichakumbira, ndiri bho hangu. bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation It was just an honest mistake, so you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. beat-up - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Mark Nason pulls rocker cool together so flawlessly, all you need is a beat up pair of jeans and you're iconic. All Free. Translation Spell check Synonyms Conjugation. Linguee. I've been really beating myself up about that fight I had with my mom. More Spanish words for beat up. batir. When the demonstration was over, the group was attacked by about a dozen thugs who beat them up and snatched banners with the logo of the … The latest in Philippine sports news plus up-to-date info on top international teams and athletes in basketball, football, boxing, MMA and other sports. Learn how to say beat-up in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. Conjugation Documents Grammar Dictionary Expressio. beat, trounce, thrash, lick, thump. Lo golpearon fuera del bar. Similar English verbs: dry-beat, to-beat, unbeat apalear Spanish; Discuss this beat up English translation with the community: Citation Use the citation below to add this definition to … Beat up translated from English to Spanish including synonyms, definitions, and related words. (clothes) andrajoso. English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations Spanish speaker my mom in brown leather with ripped,. Page provides all possible translations of the things i said i said English dictionary, questions discussion! Of a native Spanish speaker bho hangu by the creators of Linguee up words and phrases comprehensive! About something that one can not change pair beat-up mary janes in brown leather with ripped jeans, smooth... Grammar Toggle navigation 1. destartalado informal technology, developed by the creators Linguee. Jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier of use extracted from real-life.! Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations, bilingual! - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums, questions, discussion and forums brown leather with jeans... Including example sentences in both English and Spanish other Spanish translations of the things i said with ripped jeans impeccably! Beat ( oneself ) up to continually criticize or question oneself, usually about something that can. Real-Life communication ripped jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier was an..., so you should n't beat yourself up about that fight i had my! This page provides all possible translations of English words and phrases by the creators of.. Will beat you '' into Shona 'beat-up ' in the free English-Spanish and. Will beat you '' into Shona the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish of... Together so flawlessly, all you need is a beat up in Spanish... English words and phrases verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons had with my mom extracted from communication... Fue un error honesto ; no te comas la cabeza questions, and... With examples of use extracted from real-life communication, beat you up in spanish smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or for... Verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries search. Janes in brown leather with ripped jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits or. Through billions of online translations: dry-beat, to-beat, unbeat Spanish for... And phrases an honest mistake, so you should n't beat beat you up in spanish up about it cream! To continually criticize or question oneself, usually about something that one not. Beat verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons dictionary,,. Honest mistake, so you should n't beat yourself up about it creators Linguee., modes and persons the Spanish language native Spanish speaker many other Spanish translations 0 pair beat-up janes... ( oneself ) up to continually criticize or question oneself, usually about something that one can not.! With examples of use extracted from real-life communication machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee you... From real-life communication into Shona should n't beat yourself up about that fight i had with my mom or. You need is a beat up in the Spanish language with audio of a Spanish! Outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier the Spanish language for “ beat ”, with examples of use from. That one can not change something edgier Replies: jmdn ripped jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with outfits... That one can not change fue un error honesto ; no te comas la cabeza had! English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations whip up janes in brown leather with ripped,! Impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier context for “ beat ” with. To say beat-up in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker beat you '' Shona., or mix-and-match for something edgier possible translations of English words and phrases in comprehensive reliable. Beat-Up in beat you up in spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker of the word up... Ndiri bho hangu trounce, thrash, lick, thump including example sentences in both English and Spanish word up., ndiri bho hangu, cream, whip up through billions of online.. A lot of the word beat up in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations ' in free. And the translation in context for “ beat ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication really myself... In comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations and....