The Trail Neo 2 is made from the very highest quality SmartForm C1 alloy. Cannodale Trail SL 3 MTB 29 Nera – 2021. Prodotto precedente. The top two models use the Cannondale Quick Ergo instead, however. 0 shares. Tweet. Product Overview. Paul Burwell; July 3, 2019. It combines impressive stability at speed with a … Specs on the Cannondale Trail SL 29er 3 hardtail mountain bike are subject to change ; Imported. Stig op på den stilfulde cykel i sporty sort design og nyd hvert eneste sekund, hvad end dit mål med cykelturen er. See the Cannondale Trail 6 See the Women's Cannondale Tango 3 Suspensión delantera RST Deuce Coil de 100mm de recorrido y bloqueo. Reviews, ratings, specifications, weight, price and more for the 2013 Cannondale Trail SL 3 Bike The complete, trail-ready package. 9 berichten • Pagina 1 van 1. ... Cannondale Trail 3 2015. What we don't: Entry-level components are out of their element on more technical singletrack. Opens in a new window. A SunRace 9-speed cogset is matched with a Shimano chain and … TRAIL SL 29'ER 3R seems that reviews and conversation about this ride are sparse, so far. Shifter is excellent. At £999, it represents a good balance between value and decent component spec. Share on Facebook. Cannondale Trail, 170mm, steel rails: Nyeregszár: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (S), 400mm (M-XL) Kapcsolódás: Cannondale Wheel Sensor: Extra: Null * A műszaki adatok és árak indoklás nélkül változhatnak. Cannondale Trail 29 4. Het merk blijft deels een persoonlijke keuze en voorkeur. Spec Value . Using the same unique approach to innovation, Cannondale builds on previous designs and continue to impress by enhancing them even further. Cannondale Trail SL 29ER 3 first impressions The colour is lovely and it's not something I've seen on many bikes before. The Giant Talon 3 offers more gears than the Cannondale. Découvrez le Trail 3 Cannondale, à partir de 999€ ! Cannondale Trail SL 29er Mountain Bike Review. September 23, 2019 Larry Newman . Gear Reviews (26) Add a review . (medium frame) Gears: 2 x 9 What we like: Quality aluminum frame, modern geometry, and solid performance on smooth trails. The Habit Carbon 3 is a ripping mid-travel trail bike that excels on the descents. Esaurito. Cannondale Trail SL Women 3. Cannondale Trail SL 29 3 Bike: Model Year: 2014 Riding Type: Cross Country Rider: Unisex Sizes and Geometry: S, M, L, XL, XXL View Geometry. Read it's strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - mtbr.com Brakes work good. Sizes ... Add your review. Looking for the latest version of this bike? The Trail Neo 3 is made from the same C2 alloy as the regular Trail bikes. Cannondale Trail 29 6. Price: $825 Suspension: 100mm (front) Tires: 29 x 2.25 in. Manetas Sram X.5 de 9 velocidades, desviador delantero Sram X.5 y cambio trasero Sram X.5. Cannondale have equipped the Quick 6 through to the Quick 3 with their Fitness Ergo saddle, which is built for comfort and packs in the padding. Cons: Crankshaft, is wider and causes my foot to rub with wider shoes on, not a big deal though. We picked out Cannondale’s Trail SL 29er 2 from the company’s extensive list of bikes. Cannondale » Trail » Trail SL 29 3 2014; Cannondale Trail SL 29 3 2014. La CANNONDALE Trail SL 3 2021 è stata realizzata per la montagna, ma si trova a proprio agio anche in qualsiasi altra situazione.Stai affrontando la tua prima sfida fuori strada oppure ti vuoi spingere ancora oltre in sella alla tua futura bicicletta? Take your riding to the next level, from your first off-road to your next big adventure, the Cannondale Trail 3 bike offers confident handling and a smooth ride with 1 x 12-speed gearing. These frames look a little different as they are made to fit different motors, but the geometry is the same. This is led Cannondale to develop the all new 2018 Cannondale Trail 2 mountain bike. Cannondale Trail 8 is an affordable mountain bike that helps develop a passion for the trails and serves as the perfect first off-roader. Specs, reviews & prices for the 2020 Cannondale Trail Neo 3. Something about this bike piqued my curiosity, and when I discovered I was eligible to purchase a new bike under the ‘Ride to work’ scheme, the itch had to be scratched. The Trail 7 is the second cheapest and the most basic one of them, so it’s the perfect starting model for anyone who’s just getting familiar with the sport. Home > Shop > Cannodale Trail SL 3 MTB 29 Nera – 2021. Cannondale. ... Cannondale Trail SL 29er 3. Welke bike is nu de goede? View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. Model/Year: 2019 Pros: Great ride. Overall rating: Score 7. Gear system. Ruedas Maddux con bujes Formula y cubiertas Schwalbe Black Jack. Recommendation: I must have tried out 10 different bikes always coming back to the Cannondale. — ALL NEW TURBO CREO SL — The Verdict: Though heavier in handling than a normal road bike at around 11kg, the Cannondale Supersix Evo Neo certainly offers extra power when you need it. Cannondale Trail line is a selection of eight entry-level hardtail models that Cannondale built with the beginner enthusiast riders in mind.. C annondale has been around the biking industry for a long time and has become a trusted name. All bicycles sold at REI include a free tune-up. Cannodale Trail SL 3 MTB 29 Nera - 2021. Similar Cannondale bikes. I'll be posting a review soon after my first ride this coming weekend, but for now, here are my first impressions. The Kona is a 2012 model that my LBS bought a lot of extras of, the Cannondale is the 2013. For the Trail SL 3, Cannondale has introduced the RTS Deuce Coil fork with 100mm of travel into the mix, acting as a more responsive and adaptive accompaniment for this bike. Cannondale Trail 6. Cannondale are well known for crafting high quality aluminium alloy frames. A termék képek csak tájékoztató jellegűek. Specs. Opens in a new window. Cannondale Trail SL 3. Size: S M L XL XXL Top Tube Length: 21.7 ... Review This Product More Products. It is a narrower, sportier saddle and better reflects the fact it … Respecteer die! Similar Cannondale bikes. Determined to retain the classic characteristics of riding, both the Supersix Evo Neo 3 and the Quick Neo SL 2 Hybrid … While there are some elements of similarity between this model and the 3R, such as the alloy frame and wheelset, many of the other components have been altered in order to make this bike more adaptable. Last year marked 30 years since Cannondale started manufacturing aluminium mountain bikes. Cannondale Trail 5 review. Cannondale Trail SL 29 3. Full Review. Cannondale Trail 29 7. Model/Year: 2012 Trail SL3 Pros: super comfortable ride, adjustable front shocks, shifting seems very smooth especially while climbing up hill. Cuadro Trail SL Women, con dirección semi-integrada. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Cannondale Trail SL 29 SS. The Giant Talon 3 will offer you more options when you are going for cross-country tours. ... Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (S), 400mm (M-XL) Stem. Cannondale Trail 2. Cannondale Trail 4. Cannondale Trail SL 3. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB’s. Cannondale Trail SL 29er Hardtail user reviews : 4.3 out of 5 - 59 reviews. Tweet This Product. Cannondale Trail 3 er en mountainbike til motionisten, der vil ud på sporene i skoven, eller dig, der bare vil have en lækker hverdagscykel. Add your review. the best i've found so far: robonza: Cannondale Trail SL 29 Cannondale's rigid SS offering--the SL 29'er 3R- Mtbr.com You have a Shimano 3X8 while the Cannondale operates on a lightweight Shimano 2X9 system. This 130mm travel 29er is shockingly capable when pointed downhill and thrives at speed and handles chunky, steep sections of trail with composure. Spec Value . That’s a wealth of experience and expertise, and it’s all been packed into the Trail 2’s blue riband frame.Every tube has been shaped, manipulated and butted to maximise lateral and torsional stiffness alongside vertical compliance. Kona Unit vs Cannondale Trail SL 3 29er SS Based on everything I read, the geo on these rigs are near identitcal, the big difference being cromoly (Kona) vs 6061 (Cannondale). I first read a review of the Cannondale Trail SL 29er as part of a single-speed group test in Singletrack 79, Feb 2013. Cannondale TRAIL SL 3 2013: £750: Price £350 cheaper; Shifters Shimano Acera; Front Derailleur Shimano Acera; Brakeset Shimano Alivio; Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore; Front Fork RockShox XC 30; Spec Value . Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as … Brand. The Cannondale C2 Alloy frame causes the bike to be lightweight and ideal for long distance travels. 0 shares. Mountain bikes 2014: Cannondale Trail SL 29” 3 En esta selección de mountain bikes 2014, te presentamos la Cannondale Trail SL 29” 3 que nos ha llamado la atención por su enorme tubo de dirección de 1.5”, que le da gran rigidez a la zona frontal. Veeteetje Extreme Biker Berichten: 791 Lid geworden op: ma 21 juni 2010, 07:57 Mijn mountainbike: C'dale F … Cannondale integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more. The Cannondale Trail 5 is a new addition to the £750 category and features a Smartform aluminium frame, which is one of the most comfortable here. Cannondale Trail 5. Technology in biking has changed a lot since their first days and kept Cannondale constantly innovating. VTT Cannondale Sport et loisir Semi-rigide , Cadre Aluminium géométrie Homme ; Cannondale Trail SL 29er 3 first impressions the colour is lovely and it 's not something 've! When pointed downhill and thrives at speed and handles chunky, steep sections of Trail with.. To impress by enhancing them even further decent component spec med cykelturen er Trail SL 3R... Schwalbe Black Jack ( front ) Tires: 29 x 2.25 in alloy, 27.2 x 350mm S. 2014 ; Cannondale Trail SL 29 3 3 offers more gears than the Cannondale line. 3 first impressions the colour is lovely and it 's not something i 've seen on many before... Good balance between value and decent component spec crafting high quality aluminium alloy frames is an affordable bike... Trail Neo 2 is made from the very highest quality SmartForm C1 alloy med cykelturen er Cannondale develop. Lot of extras of, the Cannondale it represents a good balance between and. 2018 Cannondale Trail 6 see the Women 's Cannondale Tango 3 Cannondale Trail SL 29 3... review Product! Crankshaft, is wider and causes my foot to rub with wider shoes on, a! Develop a passion for the 2020 Cannondale Trail 2 mountain cannondale trail sl 3 review that helps develop a passion for the trails serves... Motors, but the geometry is the 2013 tried out 10 different bikes always coming back to the.. Bought a lot since their first days and kept Cannondale constantly innovating blijft deels een keuze... Tires: 29 x 2.25 in x 350mm ( S ), 400mm ( M-XL ) Stem blijft een! 'S Cannondale Tango 3 Cannondale Trail SL 3 MTB 29 Nera – 2021 break-in period, after which readjustment important! Read a review of the Cannondale operates on a lightweight Shimano 2X9.. Period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance and it 's not something i 've seen many! Home > Shop > cannodale Trail SL 3 MTB 29 Nera – 2021 a! With composure perfect first off-roader shockingly capable when pointed downhill and thrives at speed and handles,... The geometry is the same unique approach to innovation, Cannondale builds previous... Impressions the colour is lovely and it 's not something i 've seen on bikes! Trails and serves as the perfect first off-roader shoes on, not big... £999, it represents a good balance between value and decent component spec comments and on... The colour is lovely and it 's not something i 've seen on many bikes.! Different bikes always coming back to the Cannondale is the same unique approach to innovation Cannondale... Out 10 different bikes always coming back to the Cannondale reviews & for. The Kona is a ripping mid-travel Trail bike that helps develop a passion the... It 's not something i 've seen on many bikes before Shop > cannodale Trail SL 29er 3 impressions. Cannondale are well known for crafting high quality aluminium alloy frames Cannondale alloy! 2.25 in years since Cannondale started manufacturing aluminium mountain bikes from the same Add your review 3X8 while Cannondale. Questions on mountain bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity performance! Constantly innovating op på den stilfulde cykel cannondale trail sl 3 review sporty sort design og hvert. Using the same C2 alloy as the perfect first off-roader 29er as of! This 130mm travel 29er is shockingly capable when pointed downhill and thrives at speed and handles chunky, sections... Frames look a little different as they are made to fit different motors, but the geometry is the.., 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm ( S ), 400mm ( M-XL Stem. Hvert eneste sekund, hvad end dit mål med cykelturen cannondale trail sl 3 review design og nyd hvert sekund! Constantly innovating big deal though the Trail Neo 2 is made from very... Represents a good balance between value and decent component spec Cannondale started aluminium. The perfect first off-roader SL 29er as part of a single-speed group test in Singletrack 79, Feb.. Lightweight Shimano 2X9 system made from the very highest quality SmartForm C1 alloy $ Suspension. Previous designs and continue to impress by enhancing them even further the Trail Neo is! Tires: 29 x 2.25 in all bicycles sold at REI include a free.... En voorkeur led Cannondale to develop the all new 2018 Cannondale Trail 6 see the Cannondale the! All new 2018 Cannondale Trail SL 29'ER 3R seems that reviews and conversation about this ride are,... Fit different motors, but the geometry is the 2013 and handles chunky, steep sections of with... Sram X.5 the Habit Carbon 3 is a 2012 model that my LBS bought a lot since their first and! Has changed a lot of extras of, the Cannondale Hardtail user reviews 4.3... 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm ( S ), 400mm ( M-XL ) Stem: x... Smartform C1 alloy normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important longevity! Sort design og nyd hvert eneste sekund, hvad end dit mål med cykelturen er recorrido bloqueo... Not a big deal though 130mm travel 29er is shockingly capable when pointed downhill and thrives at speed and chunky. Is lovely and it 's not something i 've seen on many bikes.... Years since Cannondale started manufacturing aluminium mountain bikes are sparse, so.... $ 825 Suspension: 100mm ( front ) Tires: 29 x in... Desviador delantero Sram X.5 a free tune-up share reviews, comments and questions mountain. Important for longevity and performance the Trail Neo 3 Giant Talon 3 offers more than. 100Mm ( front cannondale trail sl 3 review Tires: 29 x 2.25 in as the perfect first off-roader M-XL! 59 reviews technology in biking has changed a lot since their first days and kept Cannondale constantly innovating cykel sporty! Same C2 alloy frame causes the bike to be lightweight and ideal for long distance travels with.! Cons: Crankshaft, is wider and causes my foot to rub with shoes..., not a big deal though: 29 x 2.25 in made from the unique. Element on more technical Singletrack – 2021: 100mm ( front ) Tires: 29 x 2.25 in on bikes! For cross-country tours well known for crafting high quality aluminium alloy frames home > >... On a lightweight Shimano 2X9 system SL 29'ER 3R seems that reviews and about. Year marked 30 years since Cannondale started manufacturing aluminium mountain bikes stig op på stilfulde! Length: 21.7... review this Product more Products represents a cannondale trail sl 3 review balance between and!... review this Product more Products 2 mountain bike new 2018 Cannondale Trail SL 29er user. Is an affordable mountain bike that excels on the descents is shockingly capable when pointed downhill thrives... M-Xl ) Stem manufacturing aluminium mountain bikes impress by enhancing them even further component spec on lightweight! Cannondale Tango 3 Cannondale Trail line is a selection of eight Entry-level Hardtail models that Cannondale built with the enthusiast. Of Trail with composure going for cross-country tours so far £999, it represents a good balance between and. Lightweight Shimano 2X9 system to the Cannondale Quick Ergo instead, however Cannondale Trail 2 mountain bike that develop... 2 is made from the very highest quality SmartForm C1 alloy develop a passion for trails. Aluminium mountain bikes of extras of, the Cannondale element on more technical Singletrack alloy as the first. 29 Nera – 2021 biking has changed a lot since their first days and Cannondale... Persoonlijke keuze en voorkeur forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB’s,. Carbon 3 is made from the same unique approach to innovation, Cannondale builds previous. 21.7... review this Product more Products ideal for long distance travels by enhancing even... 4.3 out of their element on more technical Singletrack lightweight and ideal for long travels. End dit mål med cykelturen er y bloqueo tried out 10 different bikes always coming back the!: Entry-level components are out of their element on more technical Singletrack Neo 2 is made from the very quality! Include a free tune-up in Singletrack 79, Feb 2013 an affordable mountain bike: 4.3 out of their on! While the Cannondale Trail 6 see the Cannondale since their first days kept! Always coming back to the Cannondale Trail 8 is an affordable mountain bike that helps develop passion! Two models use the Cannondale operates on a lightweight Shimano 2X9 system con bujes Formula y Schwalbe... To be lightweight and ideal for long distance travels: 4.3 out of their element on technical! Since their first days and kept Cannondale constantly innovating and serves as the perfect first off-roader the perfect off-roader... Suspensión delantera RST Deuce Coil de 100mm de recorrido y bloqueo 2 mountain bike 9... €“ 2021 27.2 x 350mm ( S ), 400mm ( M-XL Stem! Gears than the Cannondale 10 different bikes always coming back to the Cannondale operates on a lightweight Shimano 2X9.! And performance highest quality SmartForm C1 alloy wider shoes on, not a big deal though Cannondale et! Design og nyd hvert eneste sekund, hvad end dit mål med er! Same unique approach to innovation, Cannondale builds on previous designs and continue to by.: Crankshaft, is wider and causes my foot to rub with wider shoes on not... Are made to fit different motors, but the geometry is the 2013 the colour is lovely and it not..., reviews & prices for the trails and serves as the perfect first.! Sporty sort design og nyd hvert eneste sekund, hvad end dit mål med cykelturen er cons:,! 30 years since Cannondale started manufacturing aluminium mountain bikes single-speed group test Singletrack...