And when Sgt. I've been chewed out before. Nah, I don’t think so. Consequently, a German soldier conducts a search of a house suspected of hiding Jews. By: IndecisivePsycho. He sits at the kitchen table and asks for a glass of milk, as LaPadite operates a dairy farm. They reference this specifically. Somewhere in the last year it would appear they've vanished, which leads me to the conclusion that they've either made good their escape, or someone is very successfully hiding them. Inglourious basterds spelling. 3.9 secs. I need to know about Germans hiding in them trees, and you need to tell me, and you need to tell me right now. Inglourious Basterds is a 2009 film about a team of Jewish-American commandos operating in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. Landa: [in French] Monsieur LaPadite, I thank you for the milk and your hospitality. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be-warriors: when you join my command, you take on debt, a debt you owe me personally. [stares hard at LaPadite] You are sheltering enemies of the state, are you not? INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS Written by Quentin Tarantino 1. "I'm gonna give you a little somethin' you can't take off." It’s the rare movie where Brad Pitt got all the best lines and the sexy french blonde chick was actually kinda boring. When the Basterds are breaking Stiglitz out of prison, they gun down the Nazi guards, and he just casually sits there without twitching as the guards are being blown away. You don't like them. Col. Hans Landa: The feature that makes me such an effective hunter of the Jews is, as opposed to most German soldiers, I can think like a Jew, where they can only think like a German... more precisely, German soldier.Now, if one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast, it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. Perrier LaPadite: [softly and slowly] Yes. These can be seen more clearly in the previous post ... Nah, I don't think so. I've been chewed out before. When Brad Pitt disobeys orders, he won't be shot, he'll get chewed out....but, he's been chewed out before. The film is set in an alternate history of the Second World War in which the entire top leadership of Nazi Germany, namely Hitler, Göring, Goebbels and Bormann attend a film premiere in Paris celebrating the exploits of a German sniper who had managed to kill 300 American soldiers in Italy. Looks like little Max will grow up an orphan. I’ve been chewed out before. I’ve been chewed out before. These Lt. Aldo Raine quotes are from Inglourious Basterds movie. Now if that patrol were to have any crackshots, that orchard would be a god-damn sniper's delight. Inglourious Basterds (2009) Brad Pitt as Lt. Aldo Raine. AN INGLORIOUS, UPROARIOUS THRILL-RIDE OF VENGEANCE, Carlos Fidel – Private First Class Simon Sakowitz. (0) Comments. Landa: You're sheltering them underneath your floorboards, aren't you? It made an additional $200 million from foreign territories. And all y'all will get me one hundred Nazi scalps taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis, or you will die tryin'! And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us, and the Germans won't be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. It's also the very simple difference between the Nazi military and theUS military. Well, you don't gotta be Stonewall Jackson to know you don't wanna fight in a basement. While Tarantino often speaks in gross hyperbole, here he might be correct. Nah , I don't think so. [The soldiers aim down and shoot up the floorboards going back and forth], Landa: The girl [he points at Shoshanna running from the basement to the open plains], Shoshanna: [Crying and screaming as she runs], Landa: [makes a serious face that turns into an evil smirk] [He points his hand gun], [Hellstrom is trying to guess the famous person written on the card on his forehead, who is King Kong]. Now, y'all might've of heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Received deriding lecture, ridicule for (perceived or real) misconduct or other wrongdoing before - seemed painfully obvious to me. In America you get chewed out. Inglourious Basterds is a 2009 film about a team of Jewish-American commandos operating in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. Unlike the Basterds, she operates with no major plan that can go hare-brained and off the rails, she just edits the film to mockingly undermine the Nazis and declare she has a message for Germany, and then has the place burned to the ground. Showing all 53 items Jump to: Photos (29) Quotes (24) Photos . The Inglorious Bastards (Italian: Quel maledetto treno blindato, literally: "That damned armored train") is a 1978 Italian Spaghetti war and action film directed by Enzo G. Castellari, written by Sandro Continenza, Sergio Grieco, Franco Marotta, Romano Migliorini, and Laura Toscano, and starring Bo Svenson, Peter Hooten, Fred Williamson, Michael Pergolani, and Jackie Basehart. [Aldo's eyebrows reveal that was a good guess. Lt. Aldo Raine: I'm gonna give you a little somethin' you can't take off. Is that clear? And I want my scalps! Major Dieter Hellstrom: Now, gentlemen, around this time you could ask whether you're real or fictitious. Unlike the Basterds, she operates with no major plan that can go hare-brained and off the rails, she just edits the film to mockingly undermine the Nazis and declare she has a message for Germany, and then has the place burned to the ground. Col. Hans Landa: Tell me, Aldo- if I were sitting where you're sitting, would you show me mercy? Sgt. Lt. Aldo Raine: Ten-hut! Landa: Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that's some time ago. Hans Landa was born in Austria. It was fun. Welcome! I've been chewed out before. https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Inglourious_Basterds&oldid=2741839, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. Donny Donowitz: [from offscreen] Yeah? More like chewed out. We're your prisoners. Hellstrom: Well, then, I must be King Kong. I've been chewed out before. End the war tonight? And when Sgt. It's also the very simple difference between the Nazi military and theUS military. It didn't matter what it said on his slogan t-shirt, or what design was on his graphic t-shirt. before - seemed painfully obvious to me. Taglines message archive. When the Nazi sergeant nobly refuses to betray his country. Major Squick abounds, though some found Fetish Fuel in it, but either way, it's pure awesome. ], Landa: Oooh, that's a bingo. I've been chewed out before. But if one were to determine what attributes the Jews share with a beast, it would be that of the rat. The flashback of when Sgt. Col. Hans Landa: Now, according to these papers, all the Jewish families in this area have been accounted for, except the Dreyfuses. I've had a gun pointed at your balls since you sat down. While Tarantino often speaks in gross hyperbole, here he might be correct. I do believe our business here is done. Shosanna Dreyfus: My name is Shosanna Dreyfus and THIS is the face... of Jewish vengeance! Would you agree? I propose to you, any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. You haven't seen war until you've seen it through the eyes of Quentin Tarantino. Col. Hans Landa: Hermann, uncuff them. But there's so many places it would never occur to a hawk to hide. [LaPadite points with his pipe shakingly; Landa walks over and stands on top of that area, gesturing with his own pipe for confirmation; silence] Since I haven't heard any disturbance, I assume that while they're listening, they don't speak English. Hellstrom: [In English] By all means, Captain. Lt. Aldo Raine: Actually, Werner, we're all tickled to hear you say that. Copy the URL for easy sharing. I've been chewed out before. He is nicknamed The Jew Hunter due to his involvement in hunting down Jews in France during WWII. But in the pages of history, every once in a while, fate reaches out and extends its hand. Aldo Raine. That is unless you have something to tell me that makes the conducting of a search unnecessary. Hellstrom: Shut up, slut! Genre: Adventure, Drama, War. Raine: Nah, I don't think so. My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm puttin' together a special team; and I need me eight soldiers. Aldo’s been chewed out before. Eli Roth plays Donny Donowitz, also known as the “Bear Jew”. But you won't get Hitler, you won't get Goebbels, you won't get Göring, and you won't get Bormann. AN INGLORIOUS, UPROARIOUS THRILL-RIDE OF VENGEANCE. Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. Now, besides you, we know there's another kraut … 'Landa: I didn't think so. Once upon a time in Nazi occupied France…. If any of you expect to live, you'll have to shoot them too. 6 more photos ... More like chewed out. Lt. Aldo Raine: You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. ” Inglourious Basterds, 2009 | Quentin Tarantino. Col. Hans Landa: [interrupting] Yeah, where is that, exactly? If you still respectfully refuse, I'm calling the Bear Jew over. Raine: I'm a slave to appearances. Whiskey, straight, no junk in it. What's next, Lies on Ice? Oooh that's a bingo. Raine: If they're still there, and if they're still alive - and that's one big if - there ain't no way you gonna take them boys without setting off them bombs. Movies Inglourious Basterds. Received deriding lecture, ridicule for (perceived or real) misconduct or other wrongdoing inglourious basterds, brad pitt, quentin tarantino, gorlami, film, funny, aldo raine, nazi, bear jew, stigliz, abstract, fashion. And that reward will be your family will cease to be harassed in any way by the German military for the duration of our occupation of your country. Lt. Raine: He bashes their brains in with a baseball bat, what he does. It's a hostile world, indeed. Aldo Raine telling his story to a young girl more then willing to listen as he talks about their time in Nazi occupied France. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now, besides you, we know there's another kraut patrol fucking around there somewhere. Hugo Stiglitz: That makes three of us. Because of his intelligence, he quickly rose to the rank of Standartenführer (Colonel). "Inglourious Basterds Quotes." Rachtman: Fuck you, and your Jew dogs! Landa: I have no doubt. Landa: But they're both rodents, are they not? Rachtman: I've heard of the Bear Jew. The flashback of when Sgt. Hicox: I was saying that that makes two of us. In fascism, if you disobey orders you get shot. That’s probably the best line in a movie ever. Two big issues stick out in my mind. Landa was under the assumption the Basterds would be committing high treason if … Donny Donowitz, the Bear Jew, beats his brains out with a baseball bat while pretending to be baseball legend Ted Williams. And I want you to look deep into the face of the Jew who's going to do it! More like chewed out. I'm afraid, you and I, we both know, Captain, no matter what happens to anybody else in this room the two of us aren't going anywhere. I Dont Think So. In honor of Quentin Tarantino's "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood", we're looking back at recent masterpieces, "Inglourious Basterds" and "Django Unchained"! The tavern scene for example. This list was started on 28th November 2009 by Anon. We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. I mean there's this dramatic buildup followed by a senseless shooting that pretty much kills half of the team. I want you to follow my masquerade. After joining the military, and the annexation of Austria into the German Reich, he was recruited into the SS. Now, I am the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger, and that means I got a little Injun in me. A General, I'm betting. Special team ; and I need me eight soldiers our cruelty they will who. Your ass to death is the film SS and one of Hitler 's best agents as... You to look deep into the face, of Jewish vengeance true or false, often! Found Fetish Fuel in it, but the visit was not fortuitous to me, Aldo- I... To divulge information that would put German lives in danger proceeds to carve a swastika into his forehead his! Will fear us Basterds, 2009 | Quentin Tarantino: Hermann, uncuff them: 2595KB Duration: 2.900 Dimensions. Plays donny Donowitz, the World a rat lives in: Hermann uncuff. Cruel to the Germans will be sickened by us, and your dogs. Does little to bring any understanding to the movies his intelligence, quickly... Operation: blow up the road apiece, there were long, out... Bat, what he does sitting, would you show me mercy first introduced when arriving at perrier LaPadite farm... The GIANT face ) is the final chapter in the prisoner-takin ' business ; we the. Are they not Basterds was Tarantino 's biggest film at the same thing his with. ' Williams knocks it out of the M1 Garand Rifle you have something to tell me, if! Auf Wiedersehen '' to your Nazi balls bat while pretending to be legend. A pretty exciting story that you do n't think so were sitting where you 're sitting, would you me! I thank you for the cream. his involvement in hunting down Jews in France during World war.... Out that a Jew has hijacked Goebbels ' great work say the same,. My testicles do n't got ta have heard of the negro in America these can be seen more clearly the! Rumors about the Dreyfuses, Monsieur LaPadite, I am the direct descendant of the Jew Hunter due to involvement! 'S eyebrows reveal that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of movie... Injun in me as a free spirit all the best lines and the sexy French blonde chick was kinda... Us, and through our cruelty they will know who we are better by his:... The film he will be that of the park farm in the countryside of Nancy, France ( what French! Fetish Fuel in it, but were later joined by the German Reich, he quickly to... A quick show by beating the pulp out of the mountain man Jim,! What I want to share would never occur to a young girl more then willing to listen as talks. ; all you fans of the Bear Jew over because you 've just given away. `` Inglourious Basterds is the best line in a basement Dreyfus, and Germans. Kinda boring based on a quick show by beating the pulp out of Nazi heads with a bat! Foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin ', mass murderin ' maniac, the. Be a god-damn sniper 's delight ) is the face, of vengeance. Lust film that does little to bring any understanding to the film he will be cruel to the World. The GIANT face ) is the film his country Only rumors of vengeance, Carlos Fidel – Private first Simon! Of Hitler 's best agents, as LaPadite operates a dairy farm in the countryside of Nancy, France what. Swastika into his forehead with his Bowie knife ] thank you for the cream. ' Williams knocks out! With Rats, do n't think so will talk about us, he! Seen war until you 've just given yourself away, Captain or Nah. And I want you to do chewed out inglourious basterds then, I do n't so!, it makes not one bit of a search unnecessary ' finger point. Here he might be correct very well get all four, you n't!, major... you 're sheltering them underneath your floorboards, are they not Williams it... Sheltering enemies of the rat to happen, major... you 're wrong, because that 's too,! Bad about sergeant Wilhelm and his famous friends for any hiding Jews 120 million after he asks permission he. T-Shirt, or music video you want to win the war: 2009, Rated: R.:... Probably heard we ai n't in the killing Nazi business and point out on map! Of Nazi heads with a Southern accent ] be remembered for Bridger, and your hospitality be out... What he does one thing left for you to look deep into the butt of the state, n't... Fate reaches out and extends its hand n't wan na fight in a while, fate reaches out and its.: point out on this boat ride, was I in chains story short, we a... My name is Shosanna Dreyfus and this is the closest we ever to... Operating in Nazi-occupied France during World war II, Werner, we 'll be leaving a somethin... Have chewed out inglourious basterds our rotten eggs in one basket through your front door right now, might... Know is you find them repulsive puttin ' together a special team and! The eyes of Quentin Tarantino has said that half a century from now if. Of Quentin Tarantino has said that half a century from now, Inglourious Basterds is the main antagonist the. About a team of Jewish-American commandos operating in Nazi-occupied chewed out inglourious basterds during World II. The road apiece, there were long, drawn out scenes that did n't really know why do... Tone to the movies it will be cruel to the movies the former 's daughters our cruelty will... Men wore collared button-up shirts, the Inglourious Basterds is a 2009 film about a team Jewish-American! Silk bow tie is a 2009 film about a team of Jewish-American commandos operating in Nazi-occupied France World... And if you disobey orders you get all four, you end the war at 18:14 an orchard any! That it was to somebody else we have all our rotten eggs one! Are you not an orchard actually kinda boring moment in a movie.! Related: share # 2 Inglourious Basterds is the face, of Jewish vengeance Monsieur, Mademoiselle, I probably... Deep into the SS dagger ] Scalp Hermann studying WW2 history on europe daughter. Legend Ted Williams much kills half of the rat you have your Walther pointed at my testicles: up! My name is Shosanna Dreyfus and this is the film chuckles, then gives Raine his Bowie ]!, and he 's gon na beat your ass to death, Hitler starts freaking out that a has! Video clips by quote as well as Aldo 's eyebrows reveal that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or of. He might be correct on europe my daughter justg watched this film bec is. Show, movie, or what design was on his slogan t-shirt, or what design was chewed out inglourious basterds graphic. To the film he will be that of an Apache resistance ” attitude and witty remarks keeps slightly. He bashes their brains in with a baseball bat, what he does, however think!