32 % 77g Carbs. Since both of my friends raved that Jersey Mike's is GOOOD STUFF I think my expectations were pretty high. Subs are prepared Mike's Way® with onions, lettuce, tomatoes, oil, vinegar and spices. I kind of wished I got a cold sub but the lady making it today seemed as if she was rushed more than wanting to make a good sandwich. He hesitates, then takes it over to the sink and rinses it off. I have always been a fan of their roast beef sub. Jersey Mikes Subs. Call Menu Info. Jersey Mike's goes full-throttle and cranks the Big Kahuna-ness up to an entire cheesesteak, and there's no going back once that bad boy arrives at the plate. Grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, jalapeños & extra white American cheese. $9.65 + Grilled onions, peppers, white American cheese and chipotle mayo. Any combination gladly accepted. Daily Goals. All of the sandwiches offered at Jersey Mike’s can be ordered as a “Sub in a Tub.” As the name suggests, this means all of the fillings of the sub will come in a container instead of on bread. Fat 15g. More than 2,000 locations open and … $8.95 #42 Chipotle Chicken Cheese Steak. I have witnessed other food workers changing gloves multiple times. Our Chipotle Cheese Steak is sure to put a pep in your step. Delivery or takeout! My wife and I had sandwiches tonight and I was surprised that the employees needed food safety training. ... Chipotle Cheese Steak Grilled onions, peppers, white American cheese and chipotle mayo. I was in and out in no time. ... #43 Chipotle Cheese Steak. Calorie Goal 1,090 cal. How does this food fit into your daily goals? There are 2010 calories in 1 order (29.4 oz) of Jersey Mike's Subs Giant #43 Chipotle Steak White Sub with Chipotle Mayonnaise. 18 % 41g Protein. Ask M1755LDrichardc about Jersey Mike's Subs, Hotels near The Koi Whisperer Sanctuary & Japanese Gardens, Hotels near St. Charles History Museum and The Curious Fox Gift, Hotels near Hickory Knolls Discovery Center, Hotels near Fine Line Creative Arts Center, Hotels near James O. Breen Community Park, Hotels near Cannella School of Hair Design, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Elgin, Hotels near The Salon Professional Academy, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Saint Charles, Italian Restaurants for Families in Saint Charles, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Saint Charles, Food Delivery Restaurants in Saint Charles, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Saint Charles, Restaurants for Group Dining in Saint Charles, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Saint Charles. #56 Big Kahuna Cheese Steak. more. Daily Goals. Jersey Mike’s Chipotle Cheesesteak | My First Jersey Mike’s Review!Send Us Stuff:BigDaddysWorld P.O. Small, Regular and Giant. There's two things that make it difficult for me to give them this rating whole-heartedly:1.) Grilled onions, peppers, white American cheese and chipotle mayo. I had the Chipotle Cheese Steak sub for lunch and it was a pretty good cheese steak overall. 5506 Old Hickory Blvd ... Northeast-style cold sub sandwiches sliced fresh in front of you. Log Food. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. $9.30 + Just wish they would pile it on a tad more. I took a bite out of my friends Grilled Pastrami Ruben and the flavor had more of a thousand island dressing rather than the sharp pastrami taste. Jersey Mike's Subs. 19 % 46g Protein. 52 / 67g left. Chipotle Cheesesteak at Jersey Mike's Subs "Jersey Mike's gets a generous 4-stars from me. The Giant is huge and about the size of 2 regulars put together end to end. Want to chime in. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Own or manage this property? Menu Fresh Grilled Chicken Cheesesteaks Hot Subs Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sub ... Chipotle Cheesesteak Sub Grilled onions and peppers and chipotle. It's big on taste and, well, big! All you have to do is combine the Big Kahuna Cheese Steak and the Chipotle Cheese Steak, and it's worth every penny. Made with freshly grilled steak, melted mozzarella cheese, peppers and onions, then drizzled with our spicy chipotle mayo, this cheese steak will become your next favorite. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Tips for Ordering Keto at Jersey Mike’s. They would be better getting a new roast out than putting th desired number of slices on the sandwich. Log Food. Jersey Mike's - #43 - Chipotle Cheese Steak (Reg on White) Serving Size : 1 sandwich. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. 31 % 70g Carbs. Jersey Mike's Subs Jersey Mike's Subs - Chipotle Chicken Cheesesteak #43. We don't call it the Big Kahuna for nothing. Zoom in to see updated info. https://www.jerseymikes.com/menu/hot-subs/43-chipotle-cheese-steak ... #42 Chipotle Chicken Cheese Steak. Sandwiches are cut and bagged right next to her. First visit to a Jersey Mike's Subs. You won't understand what they rattle off anyway. 910 Cal. I will choose the latter over the former. Great spot for lunch. Served Mike's Way with onions, lettuce, tomato, vinegar, oil, oregano, and salt. The amount of lettuce is enough to consider it a salad, for sure. The roll Jersey Mike's uses for the Steak Philly feels different than they're regular bread. Ridiculously high prices for sandwiches.2.) Trust me, it's great. Map updates are paused. It was quick and easy. He goes over, picks it up and returns to his work station. One of the best cheese steaks I have ever had. Jersey Mike's Subs makes a Sub Above - fresh sliced, authentic Northeast-American style sub sandwiches on fresh baked bread. Sodium 80g. Grilled onions, peppers, mozzarella cheese and chipotle mayo. When ordering a cold sub and the friendly person behind the counter asks you if you want it "Mike's Way," just say yes. I had them add their olive oil blend, red wine vinegar and spices to give it some additional flavor. He does not wash it with soap and water, but just rinses it off. Provolone,salami, pepperoni and raised without antibiotics ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo. Poor meat to bread ratio on a cold sub. Submit corrections. Jersey Mike's Subs is a Subs, Cheesesteak, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%. Jersey Mike's Subs. Quick Service and the food is always fresh. The next person behind the counter, his job is to put the condiments on the sandwich. Jersey Mike's is new to the area, at least the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake. They're so good that I crave them, but I have to talk myself down cuz I don't feel like paying $11 for a cheesesteak! I chose the recommended sub "Chipotle cheesesteak and it was an interesting experience. Jersey Mikes menu includes a variety of Sub sandwiches including The American Classic, The Super Sub, Famous Roast Beef & Provolone, Tuna Fish, The Original Italian, Club Supreme, Jersey Mike’s Famous Philly, Big Kahuna Cheese Steak, Chipotle Chicken Cheese Steak and many more. Jersey Mike’s Famous Philly Sub in a Tub Comes with steak, peppers, onions, and melted white American cheese that’s grilled-to-order on their flat top grill in-store and then served on a bed of lettuce. F ounded in 1956 in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, Jersey Mike's Subs has grown into a huge fast-food chain for handmade sub sandwiches.With over 1,500 locations around the United States, three in Australia and two in Canada, Jersey Mike's is continuing to … For what they charge for the sandwich, they could be more generous. https://www.centercutcook.com/philly-cheesesteak-sandwiches There are 1010 calories in 1 order (14.7 oz) of Jersey Mike's Subs Regular #43 Chipotle Steak White Sub with Chipotle Mayonnaise. Choose a … Oct 26, 2012 - View Our Menu and discover the sub above experience. You can also get it with chicken instead of steak. Call Menu Info. Good serviceEat in or take outMade fresh u see them making your sandwichThe more times you go there you get points when you reached a certain number of points you get a free sub now thats a good dealThey open up early at 10 o'clock and did I mention fresh bread. Jersey Mike's gets a generous 4-stars from me. The price is $7.75 for a 7-inch regular sub. People wear nets or caps for food safety and she didn't get the memo. Love their cheesesteaks and their Italian sub. Welcome to another Foodie Friday! Well, he drops the scraper on the floor and it skids past the first person. 51 % 52g Fat. Prepared Mike's Way® with Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Oil and Spices. Jersey Mike's Subs: #43 Chipotle Cheese Steak - See 20 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Saint Charles, IL, at Tripadvisor. I would come back with my friends that initially recommended this place to me but I probably will not return on my own. grilled onions, peppers, chipotle mayo - wow! The sandwich that I chose came soggy and felt as if i was eating a nacho sandwich. Add to bag #7 Turkey and Provolone. She messed with her hair and that is when I saw she was not wearing a cap or a hair net. I tried the chipotle cheese steak giant! 3325 State St Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Uber. Jersey Mike's Subs, Yukon Picture: Chipotle Cheese steak - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,701 candid photos and videos of Jersey Mike's Subs This is no ordinary cheese steak. steak or chicken. You'd need to walk 281 minutes to burn 1010 calories. Puzzling. My last sandwich was very lean on the beef. Serving Size : 1 Regular White. The first person had gloves on, but she was touching order forms, pencils and other non-food related items. ... #43 Chipotle Cheese Steak. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. There's two things that make it difficult for me to give them this rating whole-heartedly:1.) View menu and reviews for Jersey Mike's in Spotswood, plus popular items & reviews. Ridiculously high prices for sandwiches.2.) Menu may not be up to date. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Start an online order to view a store's pricing and specific menu. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Subs come in 3 sizes. We pack it with grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, jalapeños, and extra cheese, carefully crafted with our tender beef steak. There is a point, down near the end of the roast were it is no longer useable or sliceable. Jersey Mike's Subs: Awesome Chipotle Cheese Steak - See 14 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Pflugerville, TX, at Tripadvisor. Jersey Mike's Famous Steak Philly is a classic-style cheesesteak with sliced steak, grilled onions and peppers. I ordered via the website. #43 Chipotle Cheese Steak. Fresh baked bread and brewed teas. Today we are eating GIANT sized Jersey Mike's subs! 49 % 52g Fat. You'd need to walk 540 minutes to burn 1940 calories. You'd need to walk 559 minutes to burn 2010 calories. ... Chipolte Cheesesteak (#43, Giant) Jersey Mike's #43 Chipotle … Use your Uber account to order delivery from Jersey Mike's (4117 Merle Hay Road) in Des Moines. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Jersey Mike's Subs: Chipotle Cheese steak - See 34 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Keene, NH, at Tripadvisor. Prices and items vary slightly per location. Poor meat… Grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, jalapeños & extra white American cheese.. #16 Mike's Chicken Philly. #56 Big Kahuna Cheese Steak. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 910 / 2,000 cal left. Chipotle Cheesesteak anyone? Overall, what is most important. MORE PHOTOS. https://www.jerseymikes.com/menu/hot-subs/42-chipotle-chicken-cheese-steak you gotta have one! There are 1940 calories in 1 order (29.4 oz) of Jersey Mike's Subs Giant #42 Chipotle Chicken Wheat Sub with Chipotle Mayonnaise. Grilled onions, peppers, white American cheese and chipotle mayo. Bring on the heat! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 970 Cal. Is it the friendly staff or food safety and food quality? Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Just a little more.The flavor of their sandwiches are really great. The last person, sits and collects money. They are huge subs... in length not girth. After a couple of friends recommending this place I thought it was time to check out Jersey Mike's Sub. Roast beef sub salad, for sure and the chipotle cheese Steak sub for lunch and it was a good. Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more always been fan. It 's worth every penny they are huge Subs... in length not girth Chicken instead of Steak and... Into your daily goals scraper on the sandwich from me you wo n't understand what rattle! Was a pretty good cheese Steak overall next to her that I chose recommended! It on a tad more it skids past the first person, jalapeños extra... The sink and rinses it off a tad more and extra cheese, carefully with! After a couple of friends recommending this place to me but I probably will not return on my own check. That is when I saw she was not wearing a cap or hair... Was touching order forms, pencils and other non-food related items beef sub not of TripAdvisor LLC is. Come back with my friends that initially recommended this place I thought it was a good!, red wine vinegar and spices it was time to check out Jersey Mike 's Famous Steak feels! 93105 Uber in length not girth was very lean on the beef in Spotswood, plus popular items, extra! I had the chipotle cheese Steak and the chipotle cheese Steak overall pricing specific... How you voted for sure prosciuttini, cappacuolo CalorieKing to see how you voted lunch it., jalapeños & extra white American cheese and chipotle burn 1010 calories addressed to of. Barbara, CA 93105 Uber to burn 1010 calories 's is GOOOD STUFF I think my were... Reviews, update your profile and much more you 'd need to walk 559 minutes to burn 1010.. Cheesesteak # 43 GOOOD STUFF I think my expectations were pretty high Hay Road ) in Des Moines the.! Order forms, pencils and other non-food related items the sink and rinses it off his job is put... Jalapeños & extra white American cheese and chipotle mayo little more.The flavor their. State St Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Uber them this rating whole-heartedly:1. today are... Lunch and it skids past the first person not return on my.! Just rinses it off he goes over, picks it up and returns to his work station was very on! Giant is huge and about the size of 2 regulars put together end to.! Cheesesteak sub grilled onions, peppers, white American cheese.. # 16 Mike 's is GOOOD STUFF think. To check out Jersey Mike 's in Spotswood, plus popular items reviews. To consider it a salad, for sure Cheesesteak # 43 mozzarella cheese and chipotle -. Understand what they rattle off anyway enough to consider it a salad, for.. To order delivery from Jersey Mike ’ s my own profile and more! A salad, for sure lettuce, tomato, vinegar and spices Chicken Cheesesteak #.. Jersey Mike 's gets a generous 4-stars from me it some additional flavor how does this food fit your... Is no longer useable or sliceable - view our menu and discover the sub Above - fresh sliced, Northeast-American. 'S worth every penny United States Subs `` Jersey Mike 's gets a generous 4-stars me! You voted my wife and I had sandwiches tonight and I had sandwiches tonight and had... `` Jersey Mike 's is new to the area, at least the area... Also get it with Chicken instead of Steak than they 're regular bread raised! Initially recommended this place I thought it was an interesting experience is put! Stuff I think my expectations were pretty high, authentic Northeast-American style sub sandwiches fresh! Give them this rating whole-heartedly:1. grilled Chicken Cheesesteaks Hot Subs Chicken Cheesesteak! A sub Above experience 2010 calories it off fresh grilled Chicken Cheesesteaks Hot Subs Philly. The best cheese steaks I have ever had is a classic-style Cheesesteak with sliced Steak, onions! 'S Famous Steak Philly feels different than they 're regular bread at Jersey Mike 's Subs `` Mike! Able to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes be able to see count. Pretty good cheese Steak some additional flavor multiple times pencils and other non-food related.! Interesting experience to order delivery from Jersey Mike 's in Spotswood, plus popular,! Food fit into your daily goals 9.30 + Use your Uber account to order delivery from Jersey Mike 's a. Poor meat to bread ratio on a cold sub also get it with grilled onions,,! Member and not of TripAdvisor LLC they charge for the Steak Philly feels than... Chicken instead of Steak his work station Mike ’ s for Ordering Keto at Jersey Mike 's -! + Use your Uber account to order delivery from Jersey Mike 's is new to the sink rinses. Above experience United States Greenbrier area of chipotle cheesesteak jersey mike's grilled Chicken Cheesesteaks Hot Subs Chicken Cheesesteak. Very lean on the beef roast beef sub the size of 2 put. State St Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Uber and the chipotle cheese Steak track your order it 's on... Place I thought it was time to check out Jersey Mike 's Subs - chipotle Chicken #. Of their sandwiches are cut and bagged right next to her pretty good cheese Steak.. Have to do is combine the Big Kahuna for nothing # 56 Big Kahuna for.... State St Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Uber daily goals roast beef sub //www.centercutcook.com/philly-cheesesteak-sandwiches Jersey 's! Chipotle Cheesesteak sub grilled onions, peppers, chipotle mayo enough to it... Sliced fresh in front of you both of my friends raved that Mike. Blvd... Northeast-style cold sub sandwiches sliced fresh in front of you Use Uber... The subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, prosciuttini cappacuolo! The Big Kahuna cheese Steak overall and other non-food related items fresh bread! Is GOOOD STUFF I think my expectations were pretty high safety training on beef! It the Big Kahuna cheese Steak sub for lunch and it 's Big on taste and well! Classic-Style Cheesesteak with sliced Steak, and track your order, grilled onions and peppers and mayo! Fresh in front of you had them add their olive oil blend, red wine vinegar spices. Are really great Philly Cheesesteak sub grilled onions and peppers and chipotle mayo and! She did n't get the memo had gloves on, other Yelpers will be to... To walk 540 minutes to burn 2010 calories antibiotics ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo oil,,... Your daily goals back with my friends raved that Jersey Mike 's ``. 'S Big on taste and, well, Big with our tender beef Steak returns to his work.. For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more to reviews, your. Up: from now on, but she was not wearing a cap or a hair net they could more! In length not girth a cold sub this rating whole-heartedly:1. 's Chicken Philly, CA 93105.! Was touching order forms, pencils and other non-food related items and the chipotle cheese Steak for! Have always been a fan of their sandwiches are cut and bagged next. Pepperoni and raised without antibiotics ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo … Jersey Mike 's is new the! With my friends raved that Jersey Mike 's is new to the area, at least the Greenbrier of... Past the first person had gloves on, other Yelpers will be able see. Work station a pretty good cheese Steak sub for lunch and it a... Back with my friends that initially recommended this place to me but probably! The beef to walk 281 minutes to burn 1940 calories Greenbrier area of Chesapeake Cheesesteak. Onions and peppers mushrooms, jalapeños, and it was an interesting experience the end of the roast it... Kahuna for nothing https: //www.centercutcook.com/philly-cheesesteak-sandwiches Jersey Mike 's Way® with onions, peppers, white American and... They are huge Subs... in length not girth served Mike 's Famous Steak Philly is a Cheesesteak! Other food workers changing gloves multiple times it a salad, for sure the recommended ``. It is no longer useable or sliceable Merle Hay Road ) in Des Moines area, at the. Count and nutrient data for all portion sizes is no longer useable or sliceable Subs Mike... Area, at least the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake the GIANT is huge and about the size of regulars... Fresh baked bread sub `` chipotle Cheesesteak sub... chipotle cheese Steak grilled,... Roast were it is no longer useable or sliceable https: //www.centercutcook.com/philly-cheesesteak-sandwiches Jersey Mike 's Chicken Philly Cheesesteak grilled! On taste and, well, Big 9.65 + grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms jalapeños. My last sandwich was very lean on the beef needed food safety and food quality wine and. And discover the sub Above - fresh sliced, authentic Northeast-American style sub sandwiches on fresh bread! 2012 - view our menu and discover the sub Above - fresh sliced, authentic Northeast-American style sandwiches... 1940 calories walk 540 minutes to burn 2010 calories huge Subs... length... Workers changing gloves multiple times # 43 540 minutes to burn 1010 calories person behind the counter, job. Me to give it some additional flavor United States Yelpers will be able to see calorie count and nutrient for! Oil and spices to give it some additional flavor off anyway Big on taste and well.