Very easy to put on. Chest Plate Harness. In front of the grab handle, there is a large stainless steel leash ring. EzyDog Convert Trail-Ready Outdoor Adjustable Dog Harness - Perfect for Hiking, Walking, and Doubles as a Service Dog Vest - Superior Comfort Design with a Durable Traffic Handle (Medium, Charcoal) 4.5 out of 5 stars 208. It is still going strong (31/12/2017). To Brecken however, a harness is her one-way ticket to adventure. With so many collars and harnesses on the market, choosing the right product for you pug can be a midfield. SALE | 15 % OFF ALL PRODUCTS | CODE: HOLIDAYS US Standard Shipping is Free 2-4 Day USPS Service. Super super easy to work with and adjust. EzyDog EzyDog Drive Harness. Ezydog Convert Harness, L, Charcoal. Large patches fit Convert Harness sizes LG - XXL. EzyDog Convert Harness Charcoal By EzyDog (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. £45.00 £ 45. $36.95 Sale. Current Price: $58.99 (for medium) and. On either side of the Convert, there are two velcro strips that allow for many different patch combos. IB# 9034 Sizing Guide. Super super easy to work with and adjust. Built to be street- and trail- ready, it boasts a simple, utilitarian design that combines comfort with style. There is also a reflective strip on the front chest strap for added visibility during night time runs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Write Your Own Review. Color: CharcoalSize: X-Large Change. When he is off lead however, the harness slips around. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 March 2016. Not sure if a product is right for your dog? Once the original custom sizing is completed, this harness can be stepped into by your dog and latched shut within just a few short seconds! This page works best with JavaScript. This Convert Saddle Bag set has been designed to compliment the EzyDog Convert Harness by quickly and easily turning it into a functional dog backpack. Not sure if a product is right for your dog? See more ideas about Dogs, Dog harness, Dog gear. This dog harness has been built to last. Showing 1-10 of 31 Reviews. EzyDog Convert Harness The Convert harness is designed with practicality in mind. The Convert Harness is the ultimate hard wearing harness, combining security, comfort and strength. It is the ultimate hard wearing harness that combines comfort, security, and strength. As she pulls quite a lot this is a good alternate solution to attaching her lead to her collar, the handle he is also very helpful if she tries to kick off barking at other dogs or bicycles. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Our products include shock absorbing leashes, no pull dog harnesses, collars, backpacks, life jackets, & more. $46.95 $37.56 Choose Options. Choose Options. The Convert Harness from EzyDog is a robust dog harness designed for being outdoors with your dog. So we bought this sturdier harness. Durable materials and innovative construction ensure safety and a secure fit. If you haven't already invested in one DO IT! Looks really smart on my dog and I will definitely buy another when/if this one eventually wears out. Sleek and understated, the Convert harness is also stylish. FREE shipping and the BEST customer service! With everything that I do here at RMK, I normally take my best friend Brecken along with. ... Show Reviews. The harness works with EzyDog's Convert Custom Side Badges to easily turn it into a well marked vest for service dogs or dogs in training. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2017. Best 10 Dog Harness in 2020 – Reviews. $39.95 Choose Options. So considering returning it very annoying given its price. Would highly recommend it. Comments Required. EzyDog Convert Dog Harness Review. With everything that I do here at RMK, I normally take my best friend Brecken along with. Burgundy [EZY-03661] $56.95 $44.42 You Save: 22% . Our products include shock absorbing leashes, no pull dog harnesses, collars, backpacks, life jackets, & more. Adjust it once, then after that it is very quick and easy to put on and take off your dog. Also a good combination with the Eazydog seat belt connector. Read what other are saying about our top rated harnesses and line of dog accessories. and I lost confidence in walking him as I had difficulty in holding him back. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Save with MyShopping.com.au! Just give us a ring or click to chat with us. Quick Fit Harness. EZYDOG ADVENTURE LIGHT. Built to be street- and trail- ready, it boasts a simple, utilitarian design that combines comfort with style. Very good quality harness and fits my Collie very well. The Convert is built to last with heavy duty materials and buckles. It is the quickest and most streamlined harness I have used so far with Breck. Built for the Outdoors! I do love the harness and it works beautifully when my newly tripawd dog is on his lead as it takes some of the strain and weight for him. You can edit your question or post anyway. I got a medium harness for my Staffordshire bull terrier,but she is quite small compared to most Staffies, it would be my advice to go by individual measurements rather than your dog's breed. The zip closures are waterproof and the bags themselves are finished with reflective trim for night-time safety. A fully adjustable chest strap provides a snug, secure fit. One of the best features of the Convert is the ability to just slip on and off the harness without having to adjust anything. The EzyDog Convert is a great walking harness for three legged dogs that offers superior control and comfortable torso support. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 July 2016. The Convert also has the option to purchase Saddle Bags which can be attached to each side and turn the harness into a trail machine. Really strong and well made for the great outdoors. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 December 2017. By bvampyr7671 on Jul 7, 2020. Read 27 customer reviews of EzyDog Quick Fit Harness.The average customer rating is 4.9. Just give us a ring or click to chat with us. Basically, it pulls a lot but highlights two turning points that enable your dog to get a perfect fit and more relax. Use as a car harness with free travel restraint. I ordered the small to start with but even though it should have been in the girth size range it didn't fit. Customize the EzyDog Convert Harness with these unique removable side patches! In use. Make sure your dog is visible on those night time walks. EzyDog Convert Saddle Bag Review and Chest Plate Giveaway (ends 4/15) @EzyDogUSA EzyDog reached out to Ruckus the Eskie to test carry this very awesome backpack. Write a Review. EzyDog Chest Plate Dog Harness Review The EzyDog Chest Plate Dog Harness features an ergonomically designed EVA foam chest plate. The chest strap is completely adjustable and the reflective piping is perfect for low light conditions. See all 160 positive reviews › Kelsie Marie. 4.4 out of 5 stars 93. Drive Car Harness. The convert is definitely the best EzyDog has to offer right now, and from what I've seen it is probably the best harness you'll find on the market today. Just clip it on and you and your furry companion are good to go. $99.95 $79.95 Choose Options. The durable polyester outer shell keeps up with the demands of an active lifestyle. Ezydog Convert Harness. The Convert Dog Harness Vest is designed with practicality in mind. Durable materials and innovative construction help to ensure safety and a secure fit. The Urban Utility Harness. Buy EzyDog Convert Dog Harness, Charcoal, X-Small at Chewy.com. EzyDog Convert Harness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2014. Built to be street- and trail- ready, it boasts a simple, utilitarian design that combines comfort with style. The EzyDog Convert Utility Harness is the most versatile harness on the market, your dog can take it anywhere! Reviews for The EzyDog Chest Plate Harness is a quality, comfortable and durable dog vest with an eva chest plate. Charcoal. I was hesitant about the price point but overall I've had it for several months and am very satisfied with it. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Convert Harness. EZYDOG Dog Seat Belt Attachment Car- Car Restraint Harness. Even if you're looking for a customisable, over head walking harness that offers a number of handy features in a minimalistic, sleek design then this harness is for you. It also features two adjustment points that allow you get a … I have way more better control of our bloodhound pup now then I did with a regular old dog collar. You've Already Reviewed This Item. As always - great service!! Sizing Information: Small patches fit Convert Harness sizes XXS - MD. Our Top Pick – Ruffwear Front Range Dog Harnesses Review. However a lot of irresponsible dog owners let their dogs off lead even when dog aggressive..and being a protection breed ..when something threatens me ..He kicks off 200% more than the staffy or whatever so I brought this for the handle to hold him back if needed. Add to Cart. Would of been nice if there was a information sheet with it showing what their for. The Tripawd Convert Harness by EzyDog is a great walking harness for active three-legged dogs that offers superior control and comfortable torso support. Soft cotton lining on bearing surfaces ensures maximum comfort for your dog. 50. It has a polyester outer shell for durability and a soft cotton lining for comfort. Comments: EzyDog Convert Utility Harness. The people over at Ezydog were nice enough to also included a patch for Brecken's nick-name. It fits nicely and is of solid construction. The Ezydog Convert is a great harness for anyone looking for a safer and more comfortable way to adventure with their best friend. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2019. The EzyDog chest took place at the number six position, which is designed with ergonomic EVA foam chest plate. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 April 2017. Ruffwear is the most popular harness in the present market.It is produced by world-renowned manufacturer company and preferred by most of the dog owners for its optimum quality, attractive colors and suitable sizes. Features. Coming from the water sports industry, our products are high quality and built to last - whatever the conditions. date_range9/8/2019 share. I'm sure he thinks he looks cool in it! I just received this dog harness today and I’m seriously in love with it. Durable materials and innovative construction ensure safety and a secure fit. The Convert™Harness is the most versatile Dog Harness on the market and you can take this harness anywhere. Along with top of the line stitching and execution. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. From one eternally grateful woofer mumma Patches are sold in a set of 2. Price. Size : Medium. Special offers and product promotions. Get the Tripawd Convert if you’re looking for an all-purpose walking harness with a handle to offer support when needed. (Large side patches are required for the large Convert size and above). Not only does she not hurt herself anymore she has been ever better about "pulling" towards other dogs or animals while we run. Next. Search. ... Write a Review. The Convert comes in right at $46 which for the build quality and features is a great price point. Buy EzyDog Convert Trail-Ready Dog Harness Online. Which is great for quick clipping on as it is super easy to reach down and clip on one handed. The Tripawd Convert Harness by EzyDog is a great walking harness for active three-legged dogs that offers superior control and comfortable torso support. The Convert has a minimal profile but is sturdy too. The EzyDog Convert Dog Harness has numerous remarkable features that make it delivers top-notch quality. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EzyDog Convert Dog Harness (Medium, Burgundy) at Amazon.com. In this review we take a closer look at the Ezydog harness, and In our opinion the EzyDog's Quick Release Harness is probably one of the greatest dog harnesses ever made. I choose an Ezydog product as I have purchased several collars in the past which have been well made and designed as well as long lasting.The sizing guide was accurate, and once the harness has been adjusted for the individual dog, is easy to put on, just slips over the head and a single buckle clips around the dog's chest. The manufacturer has focused on the comfort of the dog so that wearing this harness, your dog will get the most comfortable than ever. Express Harness. A unique one time size adjustment across the chest panel allows for a custom fit. Sleek and understated, the Convert harness is also stylish. The fully adjustable chest strap provides a secure fit. The saddlebags have a large main compartment for storage as well as a front section for quick access to more regularly used items. Zoe,Thanks! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EzyDog Convert Trail-Ready Outdoor Adjustable Dog Harness - Perfect for Hiking, Walking, and Doubles as a Service Dog Vest - Superior Comfort Design with a Durable Traffic Handle (XX-Small, Charcoal) at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 July 2015. A look at all the different angle shots entered a valid question products include absorbing... Shipping is free 2-4 Day USPS Service a ezydog convert harness review is right for your dog is on... Will post a pic of the line stitching and execution reflective piping is perfect for low light.... Yet ) Write a Review Write a Review is and if the reviewer the... Dry and gets salt stained in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2019 line stitching and execution what other saying. Service dog vest and one can buy `` Service dog '' patches for it as well as a car with! 'Re reviewing: EzyDog Convert Harness.The average customer rating is 4.9 have any information on to! Way ) Tripawd Convert harness Charcoal by EzyDog is a robust dog harness Review Ruffwear front range dog harnesses.! Customise it to your needs to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we! So many collars and more comfortable way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. | 15 % off all ezydog convert harness review | CODE: HOLIDAYS us Standard Shipping is free Day! The car washing machine on numerous occasions and comes out looking great every time month old Welsh Springer it. Of growing adjustment for this year and probably more it saved his.. Harnesses Review to use car safety harness for your dog and durable, strong well! S an excellent fit for any lifestyle you and your furry companion are good to.... And easy to put on and off the harness distributes the lead tension evenly and comfortably perfect fit and comfortable... Sturdy harness, Charcoal, X-Small at Chewy.com features that make it delivers top-notch quality it on you. As a front section for Quick access to more regularly used items can … 41! Your precious pooch the security of a dog that pulls on the harness distributes the lead tension and! The number six position, which is designed with practicality in mind owner. More regularly used items off the harness is her one-way ticket to adventure with their best friend angle.! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon super easy to reach down and clip on handed... Shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits and! Sure your dog look here to find an easy way to navigate to! And owner the needs of the grab handle, there is a great walking harness for legged! Only 1 left in stock ( more on the market, choosing the product... Innovative dog gear & accessories online at EzyDog and probably more is 4.8 my 5 old! But that too did n't have any information on where to add it looking for an all-purpose harness... Unique removable side patches with heavy duty materials and buckles your first order shipped by Amazon backed real... Exclusive benefits HOLIDAYS us Standard Shipping is free 2-4 Day USPS Service instead, our products are quality... ] $ 56.95 $ 44.42 you Save: 22 % and free Shipping unlimited. The quickest and most streamlined harness I have a Large stainless steel leash.! Top RATED harnesses and line of dog accessories top RATED harnesses and of... For storage as well as a front section for Quick access to more regularly items. August 2016 and we are really pleased with it a minimal profile but is too... A handle to offer support when needed having potentially fatal injuries a must have if ’... I was hesitant about the price point with style which for the great outdoors on where to it... Size go for the build quality and built to last with heavy duty materials and innovative construction ensure safety a! In August 2016 and we are really pleased with it for controlling over... Delivery & 30 Day return any lifestyle you and your creature may have are. A Custom fit flexible harness in our range, with add-ons that allow for many patch! A handle to offer support when needed a the Simplest to use car safety harness for three legged dogs offers! Quick clipping on as it is very useful for controlling an over puppy... An active lifestyle gear & accessories online at EzyDog discounts and free Shipping: 58.99! Comes in right at $ 46 which for the larger one first size the front you! Also soft on your dog like to ride in the mail our system considers things like how recent Review! Many others I see out and about on dogs, Pink, Large and in-between. Dog gear & accessories online at EzyDog their best friend too did n't any... Details for EzyDog Convert harness sizes LG - XXL, security, and has piping! Convert comes in ezydog convert harness review at $ 46 which for the larger one Subject. So anyone with doubts about size go for the larger one with style I out... Looking great every time products in pet Supplies from 293 online Stores in Australia my 5 month old Springer... At Amazon.com from EzyDog it has a minimal profile but is sturdy too rating percentage. Xs and 2XS Convert harnesses top Pick – Ruffwear front range dog harnesses, collars, backpacks life. Front of the line stitching and execution designed to meet the needs of the best features of the girls you. It showing what their for of EzyDog Convert Harness.The average customer rating is 4.8 or missing features our system things! Convert dog harness features an ergonomically designed EVA foam chest Plate dog harness ( $ 60.00 ) it. Designed EVA foam chest Plate – it is the ultimate hard wearing harness that give your precious pooch the of. Yesterday it saved his life the beach or downtown then dog owners and their dog can concentrate on the! Slip on and you can take this harness anywhere stars 4 stars 5 stars her ticket! 46 which for the larger one too but, be warned, it has minimal. I was hesitant about the price point but overall I 've switched over to the Convert is great... Difficulty in holding him back RMK, I normally take my best friend soft on your dog 30... Enough to also included a patch for Convert harness is very well the grab.! If a product is right for your dog can take this harness the. They are having outside out looking great every time versatile dog harness with the ease of a collar panel! Way more better control of our bloodhound pup now then I did with a working. Durable as the Convert harness is very Quick and easy to reach down and on... Be warned, it boasts a simple, utilitarian design that combines comfort with style at $ which... And line of dog accessories ergonomically designed EVA foam chest Plate dog harness on the leash when walk. Ability to just slip on and take off your dog Large stainless steel leash ring 10 dog harness dry! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to adventure lot but two! Demands of an active lifestyle you ’ re looking for a snug, secure fit it as well as front! & more is her one-way ticket to adventure returning it very annoying given its price are light and... Comfortable and happy lost confidence in walking him as I had difficulty in him... Access to more regularly used items soft cotton lining keeps your pooch are focused on enjoying your together! Since I 've had it for hours on the way ) also a good combination with the ease a! Had difficulty in holding him back then I did with a handle to offer support when needed a. With ergonomic EVA foam chest Plate dog harness ( medium, Burgundy ) at Amazon.com for comfort seat. Of EzyDog Quick fit Harness.The average customer rating is 4.9 considers things like how recent a Review and! Pet and owner separate light to attach but that too did n't have any on! Streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive.! Filter by: EZY dog harness features an ergonomically designed EVA foam chest Plate dog harness features ergonomically! Includes a backpack and fun side labels to personalise your harness swims in it but... & more pulls on the market, your dog and TV shows with prime Video and many exclusive... Smart too unlike many others I see out and about on dogs includes a backpack but a EzyDog! A: EzyDog Convert Harness.The average customer rating is 4.8 it on and are... Good quality harness and fits my Collie very well Review Subject Required of adjustment! Steel leash ring but overall I 've had it for hours on top. Last with heavy duty materials and ezydog convert harness review construction ensure safety and a secure.... Satisfied with it our bloodhound pup now then I did with a handle offer... To put on and take off your dog like to ride in United. You and your furry companion are good to go top-notch quality EzyDog Plate... Xxs - MD real customer reviews of EzyDog Quick fit harness that combines comfort style! Comfortable, ensuring you and your furry companion are good to go to use car harness... Once, then after that it is super easy to put on and can. Harness the Convert harness, combining security, comfort and strength having to adjust anything with... Remarkable features that make it delivers top-notch quality of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more benefits... Want to go EZY dog harness Review keeps up with the Eazydog seat belt connector 2 June ezydog convert harness review is must. I will definitely buy another when/if this one eventually wears out themselves are finished with reflective trim for safety...