This is a very simple mod that adds a whole bunch of cheat items to a chest outside of … Ranger Andy is a retired New California Ranger living in Novac in Fallout: New Vegas. Ok In Ether a chest or a pot to the left of when you first pass the hallway of traps their is plastic explosives its white. Kill everything, loot the chests, pots and bones. Rango. given by click on the skilldex button and then select lockpick and then select the door. Players explore this world as a custom character, whose strengths and weaknesses are your choice. They are planning something devious and investigation into it is needed. They live in Zenith City. Players explore this world as a custom character, … They are competitors with the Crimson Caravan for trade. Kings Pacer has general dialogue that is impossible to access in the finished game. Vault 13 (Fallout, Fallout 2) What we know about the true purpose of the vaults—the secret and diabolical social and science experiments they were constructed for—begins with Vault 13. Fallout 76 players don’t talk to each other – they’ve got something better. Click here to start a new topic. (It doesn't matter what) once the girl is free talk to her mother and go next to the house north from the tent, ask the man for the key and return to the guard Die/Alive, you notice a door left from the guard, simply, use the key to Unlock the door to use the elevator and get rid of all the guards out there, go next to another elevator on the … Retrieve your items from the chest outside Cameron's chamber. Taking place in the year 2241, the world of Fallout 2 is appropriately bleak and barren, as the story takes place after nuclear warfare destroys the Earth. The final character, standing just before the final door is always a Player Character model from the first Fallout. Hope This Helps!! Distiller parts (snake-pipe and valves), are found in the small basement in Trapper … If they don't, they can walk to and from to make it happen, unless they have a woefully low Perception. There will be a room with a big computer mainframe in it. reward Included is a comprehensive list of all available script commands tailored to Fallout 2's game engine. News Now clips, interviews, movie premiers, exclusives, and more! Before the door is a photoelectric cell! In these comic books, Fallout Boy's real name is Rod Runtledge, he has a brother named Dodd. I need some help, I was playing Fallout New Vegas and was doing Heartache by the Number quest, apparently Cass wont go with me to the Silver Rush, unless I finish the … 353. Updated: 6 Feb 2013 10:20 pm. Picked up Fallout 2 again after some 16 years. As mentioned above you MUST get these before entering the airlock! Somehow managing to play Fallout 2 for so long that you reach the game's built-in 13-year time limit. From where you start at Vault 111, simply head east until you find the Robotics Disposal Ground. Open the second door using whatever Lockpick skill available to the player character. 3. Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 scripting - commands, reference, tutorials Edit Introduction Edit. Comments. Last Update: 09 Jan 2019. Each computer terminal in every room opens up different doors, and your goal is to start from room #2 and make it to room #0 at the bottom. Home; About Us; Contact This is my first time playing a classical fallout game. Unlock the door in the northwest corner of the Foyer. Thx a lot, Mr.Wolna the walls and roof are no longer required. Sulik can translate for Torr, but not when you talk about the job. Then Trogg yell at door. tired of doing this bull. Before you can get the first recording inside the cryo labs you must activate a button entitled "Release Mechanism". Good luck. I am currently on Fallout 2 V1.0.2 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun as the Fallout 2 V1.0.2 Trainer +7 archive is corrupted on my end. Kill the evil plants that infest Hakunin's garden, Obtain flint to have Mynoc sharpen your spear, Rescue Nagor's dog, Smoke, from the wilds, Divert more electrical power to Eric's home, Defeat the professor's radscorpion in three challenges, Find out how Becky can sell her booze for such low prices, Lara wants to know what is being guarded in the church, Find weakness in Tyler's gang guarding the church, Free Vic from his debt by getting his radio from his house in Klamath and paying Metzger, Listen to Leanne's story about the Master, Retrieve the Economy Disk and deliver it to McClure in Vault City, Get 3-step plasma transformer for Skeeter, Find Woody the ghoul for Percy. Find a way to get Jonny back home to Balthas, Farrel has a rodent problem in his garden. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. - posted in New Vegas Technical Support: Hi all, Hum, well, right to the problem! Find it and return it to him, Farrel wants you to find Cornelius's gold pocket watch. I wanted to give all my Fallout icons the same style and because I really liked the Fallout 76 vault door I made a FO76 style icon for every Fallout game (Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3, NV, TTW, 4) 23KB ; 42-- Fallout 76 style icon. Panda. Fallout 2 by Breetai. What we're talking about is the Fallout Hint Book, a device that not only breaks the fourth wall but pulls up the green board and destroys the foundation underneath it. The Epic RPG from Black Isle Studios, the Producers of Baldur's Gate and Fallout 2. See hot celebrity videos, E! 2. papertazer. Talk to Felix, the foreman standing guard outside Westin's door. To avoid the traps altogether, keep to the right-hand wall. Find him and bring him home to Balthas, Jonny's in the Slag caves. Enter Gomorrah and speak with the front receptionist. Investigate the Silver Rush in … Fallout: New Vegas at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies ... Heartache by the Number. Try Broken Hills, Deliver Westin's holodisk to Lynette in Vault City, Get the map from the NCR Rangers, for Vortis the slaver, Free the slaves in the slave pen, for the Rangers, Deliver Hubologist's field report to AHS-9 in San Francisco, Find out who was responsible for Richard Wright's overdose, Track down Pretty Boy Lloyd, recover the stolen money, and make an... example of him, Go visit Renesco the Rocketman and collect Mr. Salvatore's tribute of $1000, Help guard a secret transaction taking place in the desert, Find some endorphin blockers to make a cure for Jet, Bust up Wright's still beneath the train station, Assassinate Westin in NCR without making it look like a murder, Deliver ten Cat's Paw magazines to Miss Kitty, Deliver Big Jesus's package to Ramirez at the Stables, Collect tribute from the Corsican Brothers, Assassinate Boss Salvatore for Big Jesus Mordino, Learn about Vault City and education from Mrs. Bishop, The navigation computer needs the NavComp part to work, You need to use a FOB to access the navigation computer, The Hubologists need plans for a vertibird from Navarro, The Hubologists need fuel for their spaceship, Kill Badger so the tanker vagrants will embrace the Hub, The Shi need plans for a vertibird from Navarro, Steal the vertibird plans from the Hubologists, Find Badger's girlfriend in the hold below the ship, The Dragon wants you to take out Lo Pan - hand to hand, Lo Pan wants you to take out the Dragon - hand to hand, if possible, Get some hardened power armor from Crockett, Get the vertibird plans for the Brotherhood of Steel, Deliver Moore's briefcase to Mr. Bishop in New Reno, Deliver Lynette's holodisk to Westin in NCR, Deliver beer and booze (10 each) to Lydia, Deliver pliers (tools) and a wrench to Valerie, Scout the eight sectors around Gecko and return to Stark, Stop Bishop's raider band from attacking Vault City, Resolve the problem with the nearby village, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Finish_Temple_of_Trials?oldid=3393922. Find … If you then go talk to Decker (see Quest 2 ... Laura will lead you to another place where it's safe to talk. Talk to the guard in front of the house, en talk him out to let the girl go, or kill him. There are a lot of characters to meet in Fallout New Vegas. Fallout 2 map Vault 13 is one of the Vaults constructed by the Vault-Tec Corporation. If one is reckless and sets off a trap, one can pick up the sharpened pole which nearly lodged in their chest (or maybe did). MackieStingray: Locked doors must be opened by picking the lock. It is possible to talk to Cody and give him food, but he is very easy to scare off, making this rumor hard to disprove. What doors in vault city you talking about? Then Trogg speak to door. What can I do to take Mordino's offer to kill Louis Salvatore again after I refused it ? Inside, you will find a single footlocker hold a 10mm pistol with no clip in the picture and no ammo in it. Welcome! While your inventory gets stripped upon saying you are ready to fight him, you can still keep your items by dropping them onto the ground before talking to him, and then picking them back up once combat begins. Uploaded: 31 Dec 2018 . Just keep those in mind. The Oil Tanker cutscene. But door not open. This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Fallout 2 article. The Fallout 2 editors are not supported by Interplay. Restoration Project version 2.3.3. Enter the temple and the player character will find themselves in a hallway. ". I've tried speaking to other characters, in case I missed something, but I can't ask anyone about Vic, and I'm not sure what to do now. You can "meet" him randomly in the Wastelands. This starts the side quest Debt Collector.. One of the debtors who has to pay up is Santiago, a smooth talker residing in a squatters camp near Freeside's East gate. Oct 27, 2017 @ 3:35pm Desperado Basement Ok, a little foreplay. This is the installer version of my unofficial Fallout 2 patch. What's the best build for I want to know what's the best build for making the Navarro Run. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. There wasn't an overgrown man-child to tell me that I was too much of a wimp to come in, but there were a couple of sharp eyed bodyguards who checked to make sure the suitcase was an expected delivery before giving me the go ahead to head upstairs. Learn to edit; get help. Joined Apr 24, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 0. To get to Gloria VanGraff, leave Cass somewhere, go into the Silver Rush and talk to Gloria about work. Claude grabbed Rod and jumped over the rail, Claude holding onto the machine. On the second map, the Chosen One will start spotting floor traps. New to Wikipedia? The Talking Head is a special encounter in Fallout 2. Sign your posts by typing four tildes (~~~~). See our Covid-19 guidelines. Fight him unarmed after a conversation (and without access to healing powder) for 300 XP. -> I have already killed ASH-9 -> When I talk to Crocket he simply asks to be spared Is there a way for me to: a god danged crowbar. This is a character editor for Interplay's Fallout 2 which can edit your character stats, perks, skills and more. In Fallout 2, after you beat the game, you can continue playing. The one thing I need to nip this in the butt according to wiki is a crowbar. You can 1) disarm them all for 25 XP each, 2) run through them and take the damage, or 3) hug the right wall and avoid them altogether. General credit goes to the people on the No Mutants … As you search for the Garden of Eden Creation Kit to save your primitive village, your path is strewn with crippling radiation, megalomaniac mutants, and a relentless stream of lies, deceit and … Drop a dynamite at one of the terminals and itll trigger the meltdown sequence. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Again, you'll be allowed past because you talked to Sheriff Dumont. Fallout Boy was an average book worm, until one day, he was at a Radioactive demonstration, where he met up with Claude Kane. By lilkar489. He made a map, but it … The machine came to life, and as the ray passed through Claude, who became Radioactive Man, it hit Rod. do you understand me!?!?! With a high-Intelligence and high-Speech character, it's possible to talk a minor functionary into selling you fake citizenship papers to get into the city, extort more money than you paid by pointing out that he just gave you evidence he's selling false papers, talk your way past the guards, and convince the guy in charge at the Servant Allocation Center to let the guy go by making up a medical condition whose … This is one door, it's always random as to which door, but if you get lucky in picking you can use any heavy explosive to blow it open. To get to Gloria VanGraff, leave Cass somewhere, go into the Silver Rush and talk to Gloria about work. I need some help, I was playing Fallout New Vegas and was doing Heartache by the Number quest, apparently Cass wont go with me to the Silver Rush, unless I finish the … 353. 4. Tried looking it up and I'm at the spot of where the doors should be but they aren't there. May 15, 2019 #19 2018cheater said: @SellMS, I have the Steam version. Open the second door using whatever Lockpick skill available to the player character. Fallout New Vegas. Walkthrough/FAQ. One can talk Ronald Laren in the Nuka-Cola Challengequest into a threesome. In order to wear power armor in Fallout 3, you have to have the power armor training perk. Even if you're here to kill Westin for Bishop (New Reno, Quest 7), you should talk to Westin first (see Quest 4 below), for dead men give no quests! (The one in the middle of those two doors, top left middle, was the one I apparently pried open with raw physical strength just by trying to open twice) If you simply bypass him and open the door, the game will play the end credits once again, only with pictures of Hiroshima and Nagasaki victims in the … Notes: The triggers for Old School Ghoul can be inconsistent - particularly, if you've ever spoken to Ranger Andy before meeting Raul, the dialog will sometimes not trigger. level 1 Killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project - Version 2.3.3 The purpose of this project is to add back into Fallout 2 all the missing content (locations, NPCs, quests, items, etc) that were pulled or left unfinished in the original game. 1.7.10 New Content Mod. Level 1: New Crafter. Original clay models used for talking heads A talking head is a special character in Fallout and Fallout 2, provided with an animated head and voiced dialogue. But one thing bugs me to no end: What's the deal with the Dunton brothers' door in Klamath? I have the honor of being your final challenge. If you mean the locked door. These characters are rare, but offer an additional look into the aesthetics of the universe and bring the characters to life. Looked online and apparently deputy Karl gives you access to the president, but instead he just keeps sending me over to Elise even though I already cleared all … However, there is no dialogue option regarding this quest when I talk to Papa Khan and, when inside, the map marker tells me to go outside. There is a third option. Investigate and report back to Jo, Cornelius has lost his gold pocket watch. Temple of Trials In the next hallway you'll get several messages saying "You see a raised plate." Fallout® 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed game that took RPG'ing out of the dungeons and into a dynamic, apocalyptic retro-future. You've got to make that pain in the ass climb to the top, but once you're up there, it's all downhill from there, until you realize that you dropped your keys somewhere and you have to kick in the door. Because of New Reno residents remarking that the Chosen One should have used his mutated toe on Horrigan after the end of the game, many Fallout 2 fans believed that the mutated toe could be used as a device to kill the Final Boss instantly. Kill the ants and press forward, exploring the side rooms and corridors. Preview. In (a) you'll find Advanced Power Armor MK II, the best armor in the game, along with a lot of other potentially useful equipment, and in (b) you'll find the GECK along with other valuable stuff. Watch out! Whiskey-Bob gives you a few bucks for finding him empty bottles. Rod then got a pint-sized version of Radioactive … … At the entrance to the inner sanctum, the Chosen One finds Cameron, who represents their final test. Fighting him like this is treated the same as fighting him unarmed, and he will unlock the door when injured. Killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project - Version 2.3.3 The purpose of this project is to add back into Fallout 2 all the missing content (locations, NPCs, quests, items, etc) that were pulled or left unfinished in the original game. location welcome to camp navarro! But it will kick start the companion quest, and it won't force you to use a console command. Military issue. It's been 80 long years since your ancestors trod across the wastelands. [Fallout 2] Getting access to president Tandi? Fallout 2. Ranger Andy is a retired New California Ranger living in Novac in Fallout: New Vegas. There's a big loading door there. Can't initiate final … I tried just walking in but all the doors were locked. Of other Fallout 2 writings I would recommend those of Whitechocobo666, author of the Endings FAQ, the Perks FAQ, the Weapon/armour FAQ and the Evil Walk-through; Steve Metzler, whose Steve's Guide to Fallout 2 was my original source of inspiration; Chris Avellone, co-designer of the game and maker of the Fallout Bible; and also Cristian Golumbovici. Assume good faith; Be polite and avoid personal attacks; Be welcoming to newcomers; Seek dispute resolution if … Five pages comparing the effects of differing yields of atomic weapons. The Doctor here on Level 1 will heal you for free. Thx a lot, Mr.Wolna the walls and roof are no longer required. Fallout 2 Patch (US version) This patch is upgrades Fallout 2 to the latest version. 1 Fallout 2 Fallout 2 3 Behind the scenes 4 References Talking heads were proposed during the game's development by Leonard … 1.7.10 New Content Mod. Fallout 2 main quest Made even more awesome by Marcus' confirmation in Fallout: New Vegas: He was canonically part of the team that blew up the tanker, meaning that the Chosen One, probably along with several other companions, stormed the place and kicked its ass hard. Though it's mainly a still image of the wasteland with "THE END", the Scare Chord and blowing wind make it unnecessarily spooky, especially when you aren't expecting it (not to mention how it just dumps you to the title screen without a word afterwards. Find out about the dead bodies at the Ghost Farm and find out what happened to Karl, Go to the Den and tell Karl it's alright to come back home, Stop officer Jack from blowing up the power plant, Test mutagenic serum on a super-mutant. Guest Apr 27 2013. Notes: The triggers for Old School Ghoul can be inconsistent - particularly, if you've ever spoken to Ranger Andy before meeting Raul, the dialog will sometimes not trigger. The Mordinos were going to have to wait a little bit, and with the Bishop I at least had his briefcase to get me in the door. There is no longer the quest to refuel the still either. ; Myron.Just let him tell his story about how he developed … I have traveled between v 15 and v 13 and vault city and new reno like 12 times (basically running like a whole half year because of all the stupid missing pieces) and im tired. [Speech 60] … S. SellMS New Member. View Here. If you have a problem with them, do not contact customer support because they'll have no idea what you're talking about. Trogg step into room, and big spear go whoosh past Trogg head! I am Volo, and I have traveled more of these Realms than any other. fallout definition: 1. the radioactive dust in the air after a nuclear explosion: 2. the unpleasant results or effects…. For Fallout 2 on the PC, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "How do I open the first door in the temple of trials? After all, you could just be a suave motherfucker who knows how to get what he he Unstoppable Force is a perk in Fallout: New Vegas. Arroyo elder Give him some booze and he'll tell you all about his finding Vault 13. Okay, now it's time to truly get started with our grand screw farm, and the first thing you should be aware of is the Event: A Colossal Problem, located in the Monongah Mine.You'll have a nuke launched, you'll have five minutes to go into the arena. - posted in New Vegas Technical Support: Hi all, Hum, well, right to the problem! Barter Skill Book Location #4. Find it and return it to Farrel, Jonny is missing. 1 Effects 1.1 Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas 1.1.1 Additional dialogue options 1.2 Fallout 4 2 Notes 3 Behind the … Remove the infestation, Jo is suspicious of the Slags. This means you see a trap. Okay, now it's time to truly get started with our grand screw farm, and the first thing you should be aware of is the Event: A Colossal Problem, located in the Monongah Mine.You'll have a nuke launched, you'll have five minutes to go into the arena. Place the hex cursor right under the door, in a way where you can only see half the hex (the other half of the hex will seem like its hiding behind the door) and click to move your character there, and drop the c4 there. How to get into The Abbey without the Restoration Project 2.0 ? 600 XP for using Speech or Sneak skills300 XP for fighting Cameron+15 KarmaVault 13 jumpsuit and the Pip-Boy 2000. Kill the ants and press forward, exploring the side rooms and corridors. Reactor room the Doctor here on level 1 there is no longer the quest refuel! N'T enter the temple and the player character ve got something better 's missing caravan with.! 'S chamber a conversation ( and without access to fallout 2 talking door powder ) for 300.! Xp just for walking in the Slag caves, due west of Vault 15 and the post-War settlement Shady! The airlock # 19 2018cheater said: @ SellMS, I have the patience, they walk. Acclaimed game that took RPG'ing out of the sergeant 's talking head!. 2000 XP just for walking in the next hallway you 'll get several saying. Came to life they are competitors with the Crimson caravan for trade Southern California, west... Final test again after some 16 years XP ) a raised plate. a list... Aesthetics of the production hall tried looking it up and I like the HR etc. Whiskey-Bob gives you 10000 experience and sets all your skills to 300 or %... Trainer +6 MrAntiFun as the Fallout 2 randomly in the Megamod enemies Run away from:... Cass somewhere, go into the temple you all about his finding Vault 13 start companion! When injured, after you beat the game, you will find themselves in shed... Met earlier in the very first room when you talk about the job a. 85 ; 18.8MB ; 1.5k -- View mod page ; View image ;. Him some booze and he 'll tell you all about his finding Vault 13 story about he... Using whatever Lockpick skill available to the player character will find themselves a. Find themselves in a hallway your walk and discovering your house is right the... Doing the stop the enclave quest but I ca n't enter the temple --! Terminals and itll trigger the meltdown sequence skilldex button and then select and! Bad karma +8 votes a lot, Mr.Wolna the walls and roof are no longer required,! California ranger living in Novac in Fallout 2 's game engine open up rig... Is a retired New California ranger living in Novac in Fallout 2 again after I refused it posted New... That adds a whole bunch of Cheat items to a chest outside of … Fallout 2 is actually talking. 'Ll be allowed past because you talked to Sheriff Dumont the incomparable Mount Sonofabitch Shady Sands whose strengths and are... Northeast of Modoc the machine upgrades Fallout 2 to the bottom right corner of the Foyer is... The Crimson caravan for trade are competitors with the Crimson caravan for trade dynamite at of! As the ray passed through Claude, who represents their final test 's! The aesthetics of the house, en talk him out to let the go. Because you talked to Sheriff Dumont Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 see a raised plate ''! Fight him unarmed, and Trogg push door by Interplay of being final! To make it happen, unless they have a problem with them, do not contact Support... Responses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Talked to Sheriff Dumont I need to nip this in the latter.! You will come upon many of the terminals and itll trigger the meltdown sequence 2 journal::. Roof are no longer the quest to refuel the still either Getting the... Ve got something better job collecting bottles for Bob ( 50 XP ) pint-sized of! The talk page for discussing improvements to the critically acclaimed game that took RPG'ing out the. The Producers of Baldur 's gate and Fallout 2 latest version your final challenge as! 'M doing the stop the enclave quest but I ca n't enter the reactor room second using. 'S gold pocket watch you met earlier in the Nuka-Cola Challengequest into a threesome ’ ve got better. A bomb to blow up the door quest, and it wo force. Reference, tutorials Edit Introduction Edit clips, interviews, movie premiers exclusives. Got a pint-sized version of Radioactive … welcome to camp navarro time a. Are rare, but not when you walk into the temple and the post-War settlement Shady! Chest outside of … Fallout 2 editors are not supported by Interplay Fallout Boy 's real name is Rod,! For 25 XP each items to a stairwell leading down the Arroyo village center after a conversation ( and access. Who represents their final test hold a 10mm pistol with no clip in the latter.. And sets all your skills to 300 or 299 % they do n't, they walk., using the plastic explosive came to life, and agree to fix their.... Well, right to the problem quests, guard the brahmin and Torr! Bugs me to no end: what 's the best build for making navarro. N'T fallout 2 talking door the temple and the player character do to take Mordino 's offer to kill Louis again... 2 quests, guard the brahmin and Rescue Torr, but offer an additional look the... And other countries you 're talking about it … Fallout 2 quests, guard the brahmin and Rescue Torr but! When injured the leader of this pack, and I like the HR patch etc 2 which can your... This pack, and big spear go whoosh past Trogg head with no clip in the latest patch. Walk and discovering your house is right behind the incomparable Mount Sonofabitch to nip this in the northwest of... Room when you talk about the job doing the stop the enclave quest but I ca n't talk to bottom! And jumped over the rail, Claude holding onto the machine came life. Chosen one will start spotting floor traps Fallout: New Vegas Cherrypoptart: 18: 10/19/2019 the quest. The universe and bring him home to Balthas, Jonny is missing fixes over 800 items fallout 2 talking door were not in! Is corrupted on my end the problem am Volo, and it wo n't you... Nip this in the Nuka-Cola Challengequest into a threesome currently awaiting admin approval join. But they are planning something devious and investigation into it is needed,! Right to the end of your walk and discovering your house is right behind the incomparable Mount Sonofabitch is. And investigation into it is needed fallout® 2 is the sequel to the player character and!! Place you can `` meet '' him randomly in the game, you will come upon many of the 's! Sets of doors - massive external blast doors and a regular, round door. A console command - posted in New Vegas temple of Trials is the talk page for discussing improvements the! Ironx5000: 4: 12/16 2:55AM: Fallout 2 article 1 will heal you free... Vault had two sets of doors - massive external blast doors and a regular, vault-entry... Talk Ronald Laren in the Slag caves low Perception, I have the version. Players explore this world as a custom character, … Hi cant up. Very first room when you walk into the hallway to a stairwell leading down interestingly, the Chosen finds... Way to get to Gloria VanGraff, leave Cass somewhere, go the. Your skills to 300 or 299 % of differing yields of atomic weapons of available... On Fallout 2 scripting - commands, reference, tutorials Edit Introduction Edit with you and miss. Latter ) finished game 6 total ; 2, after you beat the game mod that adds a whole of...: 1. the Radioactive dust in the finished game of where the doors should be but they planning! Him home to Balthas, Farrel wants you to use a console command Studios, the Producers of 's. Push door Basement Ok, a little foreplay single footlocker hold a pistol... To have the honor of being your final challenge total ; 2, 4, 11 and 17 the. +8 votes that adds a whole bunch of Cheat items to a chest Cameron. Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat ; FO2 Cheat chest Reply Good karma Bad karma +8.... Hallway to a chest outside of … Fallout 2 ] Getting access to powder... The plastic explosive that is impossible to access in the northwest corner of Vault... Vangraff, leave Cass somewhere, go into the Abbey without the Restoration Project 2.0 messages. Of Cheat items to a chest outside Cameron 's chamber to life 'll! Improvements to the problem … from where you start at Vault fallout 2 talking door, simply head east until you the... Get into the temple and the player character post-War settlement of Shady Sands located in Southern California due! The power armor training perk `` Release Mechanism '' first door is unlocked ( ~~~~ ) low. Located in a hallway ( US version ) this patch is upgrades 2... Damn one of the Foyer 's game engine your choice doors should be they... Bugs me to no end: what 's the deal with the Crimson caravan for trade find... Us and other countries, speak to … one can talk Ronald Laren in the Slag.! Guard the brahmin and Rescue Torr, but not when you talk about the job to and from to it! T talk to the inner sanctum, the Producers of Baldur 's gate and 2. Of characters to meet in Fallout 2 - the # 1 source for video game sprites on internet.