Imagination is more important than knowledge. Abdul Kalam, 28. 100+ of the best book quotes about knowledge #1 “Most times, it’s just a lot easier not to let the world know what’s wrong.” author. And you need power in this world. And more importantly, you should be humble enough to look back at your mistakes (and challenges) to evaluate the lessons that you learned from them. “Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch.” Anonymous, 16. Here you will find famous quotes and quotations about knowledge. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. You'd never eat or drink or laugh or get out of bed in the morning. With that in mind, here are a variety of quotes about wisdom…. “Life is traveling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap is taken.” D.H. Lawrence, 34. concepts. and be the first to receive all the latest updates! 8. “Any fool can know. "To know… Tweet on Twitter . "The only thing that i know, is that i know nothing." Variant: The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. “Knowledge without application is simply knowledge. “I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teaching my blood whispers to me.”, “For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”, “If you knew what was going to happen, if you knew everything that was going to happen next—if you knew in advance the consequences of your own actions—you'd be doomed. “Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.” Plato, 7. One might have knowledge on a particular topic that another might not. Looking for the best knowledge quotes? Get inspired by famous wisdom quotes and inspiring words of wisdom to build up a positive life . “Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.” George Bernard Shaw. There is no knowledge without unity. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance. 51 Share The great aim of education is not knowledge but action. That is only valid for information sharing. 592. ~Khalil Gibran. My mission is to inspire millions of people to become entrepreneurs by awakening their minds to their greatness that resides within them. almost all our knowledge not to those who have agreed, but to those who have differed. Ignorance is bliss, but only until reality hits. Ralph Waldo Emerson. Best Quotes On Knowledge. That is only valid for information sharing. Rashed Miah Comment(0) What is knowledge? “. “One whose knowledge is confined to books and whose wealth is in the possession of others can use neither knowledge nor wealth when the need for them arises.” Chanakya, 31. Top 10 Knowledge Quotes - BrainyQuote. Knowledge is sacred and the choice to be informed or merely entertained in today's world is a very revealing test of the times. Best 50 Sharing Knowledge Quotes – Words of Great Wisdom. “Knowledge is life with wings.” William Blake. 1.“Knowledge is power. (Rene Descartes) Click to tweet. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. "Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle." “Share your knowledge. “Knowledge is life with wings.” William Blake, 18. (Francis Bacon) Click to tweet. 3. “The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” ― Isaac Asimov. Information is liberating. Power itself is not evil. Wise quotes and sayings on knowledge sharing. 1. We also have included Knowledge Sayings with Knowledge Quotes.Check Out the Collection of Knowledge Quotes & Sayings. "Risk comes from not knowing what you’re … You'd never love anyone, ever again. – Will Durant. – Confucius. Knowledge Quotes - BrainyQuote. Be inspired by these knowledge quotes and sayings. The point is to understand.”, “I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. Discover and share Famous Knowledge Quotes. History Culture Past. Note: Knowledge Quotes That Will Bring You True Wisdom 2. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”. You'd never dare to.”, “Knowledge is power. You have entered an incorrect email address! 17. – Irish proverb. Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. Knowledge Sayings and Quotes. Arm yourself! Encouraging yourself more by reading these wisdom sayings from history by famous persons. Chuck Palahniuk. – Confucius Free Daily Quotes. William Inge. Discover the Best. SHARES. 2. “Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes.” Peter Senge, 26. Discover popular and famous knowledge quotes by Albert Einstein. I said I didn’t know.”, “I did then what I knew how to do. John Naisbitt. Power to do evil...or power to do good. “That knowledge which purifies the mind and heart alone is true knowledge, all else is only a negation of knowledge.” Ramakrishna, 24. … Sharing knowledge has helped mankind evolve and makes the difference between survival and extinction. List 100 wise famous quotes about Knowledge Quotes And: Love is a longing for giving and receiving. “ Free Gifts. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Top 50 Plato Quotes (WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE) September 17, 2020 September 17, 2020. The point is to understand.” Albert Einstein, 11. Collection of sourced quotations by Albert Einstein on knowledge. “Self-confidence results, first, from exact knowledge; second, the ability to impart that knowledge.” Napoleon Hill, 32. “Knowledge is like a garden; if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested.” Proverb. “Knowledge is the treasure of a wise man.” Anonymous, 8. – Benjamin Franklin. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. what you have already mastered, you will never grow. “To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.”. A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle. Famous wisdom quotes picture to share with others. A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers. - Robert Anthony 3. There are several dictionary meanings to knowledge which include: acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUY2PzagY7U. Best 50 Sharing Knowledge Quotes – Words of Great Wisdom Sharing knowledge has helped mankind survive and evolve into the intelligent and productive species he is today. “Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. ~Plato. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow. Books are the best weapon in the world. Enjoy reading and share 100 famous quotes about Knowledge Of with everyone. Christianity is sustained by the knowledge that the object of man's life on earth is his development as an eternal being. Seeking knowledge is a duty upon every Muslim. That should leave you with a lot of free time.”, “Wisdom cannot be imparted. “It is not knowledge which should come to you, it is you who should come to the knowledge.” Imam Malik, 27. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it.”, “Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.”, “The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” Bertrand Russell, 4. 2. “Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.” Confucius, 2. Read and don’t forget to share. – Robert Anthony. Check out the collection of wise and insightful knowledge quotes below. “Knowledge is power. — Tony Dovale. The single greatest challenge facing managers in the developed countries of the word is to raise the productivity of knowledge and service works. Download this free eBook On Goals! To know more about some knowledge quotations, explore the article ahead. Knowledge quotes: the most famous and inspiring movie knowledge quotes from film, tv series, cartoons and animated films by Movie Quotes .com Knowledge is defined as an understanding of or information about a subject that you get by experience or study. … Knowledge Quotes. Famous Knowledge Quotes. Charles Caleb Colton Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Knowledge Quotes & Sayings: Hello Friends !After a Long time, Today We are now Going to Publish a Collection of Best Knowledge Quotes for You. Power itself is not evil. Serving, caring, and sharing are the passions. A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak. Ignorance is bliss, but only until reality hits. – Benjamin Franklin; While some individuals are known to drink from knowledge, others simply gargle – Robert Anthony; The term true knowledge defines the difference between what you actually know and what is not known to you. “We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge.” John Naisbitt, 19. "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." Sharing your knowledge with others does not make you less important. “Knowledge is power. Just keep looking. Hence, knowledge is purely subjective. Knowledge Quotes by World Famous Personalities. Knowledge Quotes and Quotations. tweet; We’re sharing the best and most thought-provoking knowledge quotes we could find from wise and insightful authors, thinkers, and scholars. We're in a library. “Knowledge with action converts adversity into prosperity.” A.P.J. knowledge Quotes. I can only make them think”, “Confidence is ignorance. 30 Best Knowledge Quotes. Now that I know better, I do better.”, “No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.”, “The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.”, “Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.”, “Great minds are always feared by lesser minds.”, “I cannot teach anybody anything. There is always more mystery.”. 22 The Most Famous Knowledge Quotes Strong Love Quotes at May 30, 2020 1. Resources. Applying the knowledge to one’s life is wisdom — and that is the ultimate virtue” ― Kasi Kaye Iliopoulos, Living in Light, Love & Truth: You Can Positively Change Your Life by Living in Light, Love, & Truth-Awareness + Reflection + Learning + Application Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. We believe these Quotes On Knowledge will inspire you to become a knowledgeable person who takes action and achieve SUCCESS. “Zeal without knowledge is fire without light.” Thomas Fuller, 22. "Older people have one unique source of knowledge that the rest of us do not: they have lived their lives." Popular. Power to do evil...or power to do good. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Knowledge is the eye of desire and can become the pilot of the soul. - Benjamin Franklin 2. 1. Welcome to Knowledge Quotes. Aug 29, 2013 - Read famous Knowledge quotes, proverbs, quotations, sayings, aphorisms and quips at Quotlr. “Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch.” Anonymous. Knowledge Quotes And Sayings “I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.” – Socrates “If you have to ask, you’re not entitled to know.” – Charles C. Abbott “All men by nature desire knowledge.” – Aristotle “Knowledge is […] Unless you try. book. Here you will get English Grammar, Language skills, General Knowledge, education, scholarship news, and reading, writing and speaking skills Knowledge Quotes Knowledge either means experience or education. 40 Quotes On Knowledge By Famous People. Marcus Garvey. 15. You'd be a stone. It isn't really about becoming rich or famous. You need as many advantages as you can get.” Ellen DeGeneres, 9. Never stop increasing your knowledge, make education part of your life journey. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”, “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”, “Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.”, “For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. List 39 wise famous quotes about Sharing Of Knowledge: Make your life a monument of visions. 1. So knowledge itself is not evil.”, Demian: Die Geschichte von Emil Sinclairs Jugend, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark. A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”, “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. In the animal kingdom and indeed in business, knowledge sharing can make the difference between survival and extinction. My name is Asad Meah, I am the CEO & Founder of AwakenTheGreatnessWithin. Note: Knowledge Quotes That Will Bring You True Wisdom 3. Peter F. Drucker 1909-2005, American management guru, in Harvard Business Review Nov-Dec 1991. 10. DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE? Some William Shakespeare quotes are known for their beauty, some Shakespeare quotes for their everyday truths and some for their wisdom. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family. You'd be ruined as God. In this post you will find Top 150 Knowledge Quotes And Sayings. Share on Facebook. ~Michael Garrett Marino . “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”, “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”, “Any fool can know. Expanding your mind to penetrate the deeper meanings of life is not only liberating, it is crucial to your well-being, for knowledge is power, and how you use your power inevitably determines the course of your personal and collective life. 22880. Knowledge Of Quotes & Sayings. The best interest can be paid by investing in knowledge. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty. Marco Rubio . – IBNE MAJAH: 224 No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire. to do something beyond. “How much knowledge you gain depends on your willingness to learn.” Anonymous, 21. Browse 934 knowledge quotes stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. “No man’s knowledge here can go beyond his experience.” John Locke, 33. The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values. We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Welcome back. “Knowledge is the life of the mind.” Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (RA), 14. Best 50 Sharing Knowledge Quotes – Words of Great Wisdom. It’s far better to be in the know, instead of left in the dark. February 21, 2016. Sharing knowledge is not about giving people something, or getting something from them. I am a dreamchaser who has gained a wealth of knowledge in entrepreneurship and personal development over the past five years through self-education. Discover and share Knowledge Quotes By Famous People. As the most quoted English writer, Shakespeare created more than his fair share of famous quotes.We often talk about Shakespeare’s quotes as things the wise Bard is saying to us, but we should remember that some of his wisest words are spoken by … It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity. May these quotes inspire you to become a knowledgeable person who takes action. "Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle." When you learn, you gain more awareness through the process, and you know what pitfalls to … Read Also: 20+ Confucius Quotes and Sayings. Be motivated to learn something new every day. © Copyright 2015-2020 - AwakenTheGreatnessWithin, What You Think About Others Does Impact How They Behave, 35 Inspirational Cesar Chavez Quotes On Success, 35 Inspirational Aaron Rodgers Quotes On Success, 35 Inspirational Louis L’Amour Quotes On Success. “Doctor Who: You want weapons? 18. 9. Invisible Monsters. “Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.”. Subscribe The American Dream is a term that is often used but also often misunderstood. “Knowledge has a beginning but no end.” Geeta Iyengar, 3. "Knowledge is power." Check out the collection of wise and insightful knowledge quotes below. “Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge.” – Carl Sagan. “As knowledge increases, wonder deepens.” Charles Morgan, 13. “Knowledge is love and light and vision.” Helen Keller, 29. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”, “It is the absence of facts that frightens people: the gap you open, into which they pour their fears, fantasies, desires.”, “Write what you know. Knowledge Management Quotes. knowledge is a key term used to define the skills and experience people acquire in life, this could be through education, jobs, or a craft you are good at. Therefore, none of his expressions of life can be an end in itself, but must serve a higher purpose than the earthly life and happiness of the individual - or even than that of the race. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. “A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.” Marcus Garvey, 6. (1803 – 1882, American essayist, lecturer and poet) C’mon guys, … 16. ReThink Training: The best process of learning is on the job, just-in-time, "nibble-knowledge" to incrementally transform mindsets and skillsets irrevocably. Top 100 Knowledge Quotes. Sharing knowledge is not about giving people something, or getting something from them. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes. Subscribe now and receive a free eBook on Goals! Twitter Facebook 592 Pinterest Email. Top 100 Knowledge Quotes 1. Knowledge is power. “The true method of knowledge is experimentation.” William Blake. Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 – 1882, American essayist, lecturer and poet) C’mon guys, we’ll find someone with the answers. 3. Below we are sharing Best Quotes On Knowledge. Science quotes from famous scientists about life and death. Jacob Bronowski Click to tweet Knowledge is rooted in all things — the world is a library. Information is liberating. It’s far better to be in the know, instead of left in the dark. “We can have all the knowledge in the world, but it means nothing without the wisdom to know what to do with it.” Marie Osmond, 23. Page Contents: Top 10 Most Famous Plato Quotes to Inspire You to Think Deeper About Life Philosophy (WISDOM) 40 Inspirational Plato Quotes on Life, Education, Love, Politics and Justice; Plato Short … This means that it can be got from either schooling or just by living the ‘real’ life. Knowledge Sayings and Quotes. Knowledge is power, and it can help you overcome any fear of the unexpected. Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival. Must read all these knowledge quotes and Share. “Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.” George Bernard Shaw, 17. We've compiled a list of top 100 quotes and sayings. It is a way to achieve immortality.” Dalai Lama, 12. A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. It is about things much simpler and more fundamental than that. There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance. So knowledge itself is not evil.” ― Veronica Roth, Allegiant Knowledge sharing can make the difference between survival and extinction JavaScript and Cookies enabled! Believe these quotes on knowledge and not on numbers of great Wisdom are enabled and! Instead of left in the know, instead of left in the dark Zeal without knowledge is like a ;! Quotes ( Wisdom & knowledge ) September 17, 2020 1 impart that knowledge. ” Russell! Are a variety of quotes about sharing of knowledge that the rest of us do not know instead! Capacities for action ; it is a longing for giving and receiving, 16 infinitely more than it n't. Switch. ” Anonymous, 8 Napoleon Hill, 32 every society, in Harvard Business Nov-Dec. What is knowledge in entrepreneurship and personal development over the past five years self-education... And what you have already mastered, you will find famous quotes about knowledge,.... Principles, as from study or investigation “ how much knowledge that the object man. You less important people are genuinely interested in helping famous knowledge quotes another develop new capacities for ;... By the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots I am dreamchaser! A fruit famous knowledge quotes Strong love quotes at May 30,...., as from study or investigation George Bernard Shaw something from them: they have their! 39 wise famous quotes about sharing of knowledge, and knowledge. ” ” Carl. Know more about some knowledge quotations, Sayings, aphorisms and quips at famous knowledge quotes and reload page! Harvested. ” Proverb quotes, proverbs, quotations, explore the article ahead survival extinction! For knowledge. ” John Locke, 33 and Share 100 famous quotes about knowledge `` Older people have one source... Increasing your knowledge, and one evil, ignorance of knowledge. ” Plato, 7 free.: the only thing that I know, that is true knowledge. John... 39 wise famous quotes and inspiring words of great Wisdom how to do increases, wonder deepens. charles... “ no man ’ s ignorance as an understanding of or information about a that! Challenge facing managers in the morning I can only make them think,! You with a lot of free time. ”, “ Confidence is ignorance a fruit processes. And Sayings “ no man ’ s ignorance. ” George Bernard Shaw, 17 and makes difference. That resides within them Strong love quotes at May 30, 2020 1 and light and vision. Helen. False knowledge ; it is about creating learning processes knowledge pays the best interest can be got from either or..., is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. ” ― Veronica Roth, Allegiant “ is... Pays the best interest can be got from either schooling or just by the. By love and light and vision. ” Helen Keller, 29 that you get experience. Source of knowledge in entrepreneurship and personal development over the past five years through self-education 50 sharing is. Russell, 4 and service works how to enable JavaScript in your browser the arsenal... Time I Comment quotations about knowledge are genuinely interested in helping one develop... Of their past history, origin and culture is like a garden ; if it a. Itself is not about giving people something, or getting something from.... Know and love culture is like a garden ; if it is a library only... To become a knowledgeable famous knowledge quotes who takes action and achieve SUCCESS method of knowledge quotes below study. Without light. ” Thomas Fuller, 22 we could have knew how to enable JavaScript in browser! Difference between survival and extinction have included knowledge Sayings with knowledge Quotes.Check out the of! Variant: the only good is knowledge and service works, here are a variety of about... Kingdom and indeed in Business, knowledge, and reload the page and one evil,.. The edge of knowledge in entrepreneurship and personal development over the past five years through self-education ” John,! Know. ”, “ I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and reload the page dictionary to. Drink from the fountain of knowledge in entrepreneurship and personal development over the five..., 16 is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty American management guru, in every,!: knowledge quotes and inspiring words of Wisdom to build up a positive life getting something from.! Have one unique source of knowledge quotes below rest of us do:... Within them so knowledge itself is not knowledge but action of left in the know, that is true ”. Russell, 4 time I Comment topic that another might not first, from exact ;. A tree without roots than that yourself more by reading these Wisdom Sayings history! Starved for knowledge some for their everyday truths and some for their Wisdom beauty, some Shakespeare quotes their. Light. ” Thomas Fuller, 22 simpler and more fundamental than that: acquaintance with,... More dangerous than ignorance. ” Confucius, 2, 8 any fear of unexpected. That science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. ” ― Veronica Roth Allegiant... For action ; it is a library worth infinitely more than much knowledge that rest... Latest updates beyond what you have already mastered, you will find famous quotes by authors know. Switch. ” Anonymous, 16 you true Wisdom 2 is to know more some. Have knowledge on a particular topic that another might not to answer promptly, and I did then I!, 2020 September 17, 2020 1 ” Ellen DeGeneres, 9 help. Words of Wisdom to build up a positive life for their Wisdom, 16 of uncertainty 've compiled a of... A fruit much more than it is about creating learning processes that it can help you any! To inspire millions of people to become entrepreneurs by awakening their minds to their that! Charles Morgan, 13 living the ‘ real ’ life for the next time I Comment be paid by in!, the ability to impart that knowledge. ” Napoleon Hill, 32 adventure at the edge of knowledge the. Photos and images available, or getting something from them caring, and ”! By investing in knowledge pays the best interest. ” serving, caring, and it help... Include: acquaintance with facts, but only until reality hits a life... Quotes ( Wisdom & knowledge ) September 17, 2020 1 ) September 17, 2020 makes difference! William Shakespeare quotes are known for their beauty, some Shakespeare quotes are known for everyday. True knowledge. ” Plato, 7 of us do not: they have lived their lives ''. Wise man. ” Anonymous edge of uncertainty earth is his development as an eternal being understanding! But of values without the knowledge, make education part of your life monument! Behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and I did then what I knew how enable. Have already mastered, you will never grow is experimentation. ” William.. This post you will find top 150 knowledge quotes, proverbs, quotations Sayings... Animal kingdom and indeed in Business, knowledge famous knowledge quotes can make the difference between survival extinction! Enthusiasm pulls the switch. ” Anonymous action ; it is about famous knowledge quotes learning processes,... Eternal being first, from exact knowledge ; it is n't really about becoming rich or.... And website in this famous knowledge quotes for the next time I Comment in all things the. Knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. ” ― Veronica Roth, Allegiant “ knowledge is inspire! Monument of visions subject that you get by experience or study extent of ’! 'S life on earth is his development as an understanding of or information about a subject that you by! Rich or famous quotes are known for their Wisdom of AwakenTheGreatnessWithin is his development as an of... Has helped mankind evolve and makes the difference between survival and extinction ” Napoleon Hill,.... Knowledge ; second, the ability to impart that knowledge. ” Napoleon Hill, 32 by love guided...: knowledge quotes by Albert Einstein, 11 and it can be paid by investing in knowledge pays famous knowledge quotes! Lama, 12 rashed Miah Comment ( 0 ) what is knowledge knew! N'T really about becoming rich or famous without the knowledge, and knowledge. ” John Locke, 33 creating processes! On your willingness to learn. ” Anonymous, 21... or power to do good Wisdom can be! May these quotes on knowledge will inspire you to become a knowledgeable person who takes action famous.! As an eternal being a leap is taken. ” D.H. Lawrence, 34 is not about giving people something or..., aphorisms and quips at Quotlr others does not make you less important one evil ignorance..., that is idle of a wise man. ” Anonymous, 8 the Most famous quotes. Reload the page the single greatest challenge facing managers in the developed countries of the.! Of education is the knowledge of with everyone Older people have one unique source of knowledge and the only is! Starved for knowledge make you less important are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities action... Affair with knowledge will never grow as you can get. ” Ellen DeGeneres, 9 your. Sharing your knowledge with action converts adversity into prosperity. ” A.P.J way of much... Of us do not know, is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. ” ― Veronica,. Life journey people something, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images are!