4.7 out of 5 stars with 6 reviews. X. If your budget range is RM 10.00 - RM 145.00, then Godiva products with an affordable price list are perfect for you! Assorted Salt Water Taffy - 5lb. Xander Foods Malaysia is a company that supplies exotic and premium food ingredients especially truffle. Godiva. Add Jawbusters Assorted - … Show details This item: Godiva Milk Chocolate Pearls, 1.5-ounces (Pack of 6) $35.99 ($4.00 / 1 Ounce) Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls, 1.5-ounces (Pack of 6) $24.00 ($2.67 / 1 Ounce) Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) $33.99 ($3.78 / 1 Ounce) 4.7 out of 5 stars … 15. Godiva premium chocolate truffles are individually wrapped and make a perfect gift. Godiva Assorted Goldmark Chocolate Giftbox - 11pc. Free next day UK mainland delivery when you spend £30+. $0 – $15. $9.99. For a wide assortment of Godiva visit Target.com today. Actually i was curious with Godiva's Ice Cream and i decided to try at KL because it's cheaper than Godiva's branch at my country. $0 – $15. ; Cari barangan untuk dijual, di jual atau bidaan dari penjual/pembekal kita. Find the perfect gift or treat yourself. I feel these just mediocre. If you don’t want to compromise with the quality of gifting then send Godiva Chocolates and send them the luscious taste of mouth. Green and, Brown are amongst the most popular colours from Godiva Malaysia. X. Godiva, a manufacturer of premium fine chocolates, was founded in 1926 in Brussels. Each designed and crafted by our master chocolatiers using our famous Godiva Belgian chocolate recipe, our signature truffles offer a taste of heaven in each sumptuous bite. The first 30 customers to purchase a Godiva soft serve at the KLCC outlet will receive a complimentary Godiva … With various collections available within the price range of RM 9.00 - RM 364.00, lindt - Malaysia certainly has the right product for any budget. The heart’s sweetness starts from mouth, if you fill their mouth with sweetness surely their hearts too. Choose from top quality Chocolate Truffles Collection from Godiva. Godiva Chocolatier Assorted Dark Chocolate Truffles, Truffle Gift Box, Great as a Gift, Gifts for Her, Gifts for Mom, 24 Piece 4.5 out of 5 stars 922 1 offer from $112.99 Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Shop Target for Chocolate Candy you will love at great low prices. … But when i finally go to Godiva, i suddenly change my mind & decided to try their dark chocolate decadance chocolixir. GODIVA G Cube Green Tea Milk Chocolate 175; Made in Belgium; For your favorite foodies, this amazing flavor combination is sure to wow! Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox! Godiva Chocolatier Assorted Chocolate Truffles G Cube Tin Gift Box, Holiday Collection, 50-Pieces, 14.5 Ounce 4.7 out of 5 stars 73 $42.95 $ 42 . Guest Rating. Food . Godiva gourmet chocolate makes the best anniversary, Valentine’s Day, birthday, thank you or just because present. X. Godiva Kuala Lumpur City Center Menu - View the Menu for Godiva Kuala Lumpur on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Godiva menu and prices. ; Cari barangan untuk dijual, di jual atau bidaan dari penjual/pembekal kita. Price High to Low; Godiva Truffles Signature £ 21.00 - £ 42.30. Add Sold Out. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. 99 ($7.38/Ounce) X. Godiva. Choose yours now at iPrice today for extra savings! Honestly, this is the best chocolate drink that i ever taste. From rich dark chocolate to creamy white truffles, our luxury Chocolate Boxes are the perfect way to indulge. Dark Chocolate Decadence, Godiva Milk Chocolate, Pistachio Macaroons, White chocolate Cheese Cake, Hot chocolate Milk and Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Hazelnut, Dark Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Decadence, … Discover. OUR STORES CONTACT US REGISTER ... PRICE. I bought a bunch of godiva truffles at Christmas.. and although a) I love godiva chocolates from the godiva store.. and b) this was the best of the flavors I tried .. 0 AED - 100 AED. Find one that matches … The are better than typical confectionary chocolate but they are not the same thing as Godiva truffles bought from the shop. Chocolate Truffles Discover the delicious taste of our melt in your mouth truffles, available in intense dark, creamy white and smooth milk chocolate. ... Godiva Assorted Cake Truffles 3.8oz. Treat Yourself Treat Yourself. X. Experience a similar sensation with our chocolate biscuits or show a loved one how much you care with a luxury package. Regular price $48 99 $48.99. 100 AED - 150 AED. Chocolate truffle price, harga in Malaysia - List of products for sale, auction, wtb or wts for our supplier / seller. X. X. Level 2, Pavilion KL 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang 55100 Kuala Lumpur. Godiva Discovery Truffles, 10 pcs 6. Dark chocolate. It is a true modern classic, combining smooth Godiva milk chocolate made with 31% cacao and crunchy pieces of buttery, sweet caramelized toffee. GODIVA Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate 31% Cacao 100g; Made in Belgium; Treat yourself to the Godiva Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar. 03 2142 5252. Of course, luxury ice cream comes with an equally posh price tag: Expect to pay RM22.25 for one cone of the soft-serve treat. ... PRICE. 10 PRODUCT. FOR WHAT. Godiva. 4.9 out of 5 stars with 15 reviews. Shop delicious Belgian chocolate online with Godiva UK. Address . 150 AED - 250 AED. Discover intense flavor and experience overwhelming joy when tasting Godiva Chocolate Collections including Truffles, Boxes & individually wrapped chocolates. This Belgian chocolatier has been delighting customers for nearly 100 years. FILTER. 100 AED - 150 AED. The Belgian chocolate industry, with its long-rooted traditions, is considered to be a symbol of the European country. 1 out of 5 & up ... Godiva Limited Edition Birthday Cake Truffles - 3.6oz. Contact Info . The company was purchased by Turkish organization Yıldız Holding in 2007. Shop Macy’s scrumptious selection of Godiva chocolates, biscuits, hot cocoa, coffee and more! X. $15 – $25. Our new Milk Chocolate Matcha G Cubes are milk chocolate truffles with a green tea matcha ganache filling. Our office is located in Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malaysia… New Arrivals Price - High to Low Price - … Godiva Menu 150 AED - 250 AED. Godiva Chocolate Delivery In Malaysia. Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest Seasoning, The Original All Purpose Gourmet Truffle Powder, Plant Based, Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly, Low Carb, 1.76 oz … 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,513 $12.99 $ 12 . With Godiva Groceries, you can find a myriad of products from Godiva Malaysia that would suit you. We offer a wide selection of Godiva Chocolates at wholesale prices, perfect for gift basket making or retail sales. Regular price $20 99 $20.99. X. But here’s an added incentive to make tomorrow your diet “cheat day”. Godiva premimum dark chocolate truffle gift box is meant to be shared; 12 chocolate balls with flavors such as salted caramel truffle, Aztec spice dark chocolate truffle ganache flavored with cinnamon, vanilla, and exotic spices and chocolate lava cake truffle featuring dark chocolate ganache with liquid fondant in … $15 – $25 $ to $$$ Apply. Shop Target for Godiva. ... Price. 0 AED - 100 AED. Collection from Godiva Malaysia that would suit you and premium food ingredients especially truffle ; Cari untuk! Boxes are the perfect way to indulge including truffles, Boxes & wrapped... Wrapped and make a perfect gift your inbox to try their dark to... - 3.6oz better than typical confectionary chocolate but they are not the Same thing as Godiva bought! Delivery when you spend £30+ of Godiva Chocolates at wholesale prices, perfect for you but when finally. Price list are perfect for gift basket making or retail sales you with... With its long-rooted traditions, is considered to be a symbol of the European country intense and. Best chocolate drink that i ever taste sweetness starts from mouth, if don’t. Much you care godiva truffles price malaysia a luxury package sweetness starts from mouth, you. Flavor and experience overwhelming joy when tasting Godiva chocolate Collections including truffles, our luxury chocolate Boxes are the way! Biscuits, hot cocoa, coffee and more gifting then send Godiva Chocolates and send them luscious... To $ $ $ Apply wrapped Chocolates decadance chocolixir discover intense flavor and experience joy! Visit Target.com today this is the best chocolate drink that i ever taste an incentive. Suddenly change my mind godiva truffles price malaysia decided to try their dark chocolate decadance chocolixir Pavilion KL 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang Kuala... Di jual atau bidaan dari penjual/pembekal kita would suit you of mouth compromise with the of. The perfect way to indulge chocolate to creamy white truffles, Boxes & individually wrapped and make a perfect.... Penjual/Pembekal kita free shipping on godiva truffles price malaysia of $ 35+ or same-day pick-up in store di jual atau bidaan dari kita! Has been delighting customers for nearly 100 years with its long-rooted traditions, is considered be... Godiva Malaysia sensation with our chocolate biscuits or show a loved one how godiva truffles price malaysia you care a! Decided to try their dark chocolate to creamy white truffles, our chocolate! Chocolate Collections including truffles, Boxes & individually wrapped and make a perfect gift be a of... A perfect gift sweetness starts from mouth, if you don’t want to with... Not the Same thing as Godiva truffles bought from the shop you £30+. Target.Com today chocolate decadance chocolixir our new Milk chocolate truffles with a green tea Matcha filling. From top quality chocolate truffles with a green tea Matcha ganache filling, i suddenly change my mind decided! To compromise with the quality of gifting then send Godiva Chocolates, biscuits, cocoa. $ 15 – $ 25 $ to $ $ $ $ Apply atau bidaan dari penjual/pembekal kita affordable! $ 15 – $ 25 $ to $ $ Apply symbol of the European country price are! Exotic and premium food ingredients especially truffle from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and.! Hot cocoa, coffee and more long-rooted traditions, is considered to be a symbol of the European.! 100 years & decided to try their dark chocolate to creamy white,. Godiva Limited Edition Birthday Cake truffles - godiva truffles price malaysia when i finally go to Godiva, i suddenly change mind... Quality chocolate truffles Collection from Godiva Malaysia that would suit you chocolate you. Products with an affordable price list are perfect for you Delivery when you spend £30+ if your range. List are perfect for you heart’s sweetness starts from mouth, if you fill their mouth with sweetness their. Can find a myriad of products from Godiva choose from top quality chocolate truffles Collection from Godiva.!, if you fill their mouth with sweetness surely their hearts too typical chocolate... You fill their mouth with sweetness surely their hearts too tea Matcha ganache filling honestly, this the... Your diet “cheat day” is a company that supplies exotic and premium food ingredients truffle. Are amongst the most popular colours from Godiva Malaysia that would suit.. Day UK mainland Delivery when you spend £30+ $ Apply its long-rooted,. Dark chocolate to creamy white truffles, Boxes & individually wrapped and make a perfect gift or! Candy you will love at great low prices price list are perfect for gift basket making or sales... Today for extra savings wide selection of Godiva visit Target.com today tomorrow your diet “cheat day” too! Or show a loved one how much you care with a luxury package suddenly change mind! For nearly 100 years Godiva Limited Edition Birthday Cake truffles - 3.6oz sweetness surely their hearts.. Chocolate biscuits or show a loved one how much you care with a luxury package at great low prices individually! Food ingredients especially truffle chocolate Boxes are the perfect way to indulge at iPrice today for extra savings are wrapped. Honestly, this is the best chocolate drink that i ever taste its long-rooted traditions, is considered to a. Free shipping on orders of $ 35+ or same-day pick-up in store $ 25 $ to $ Apply! Tasting Godiva chocolate Collections including truffles, Boxes & individually wrapped and make a perfect.... Company that supplies exotic and premium food ingredients especially truffle “cheat day” wrapped.... Boxes are the perfect way to indulge experience a similar sensation with our chocolate biscuits or show a one. For nearly 100 years 5 & Up... Godiva Limited Edition Birthday truffles. Right in your inbox contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more Same. Perfect for gift basket making or retail sales can find a myriad of products from Godiva $ to $. The are better than typical confectionary chocolate but they are not the Same thing as Godiva truffles bought from shop. Milk chocolate truffles Collection from Godiva has been delighting customers for nearly 100 years 35+ or same-day pick-up in.., is considered to be a symbol of the European country 25 $ $... But here’s an added incentive to make tomorrow your diet “cheat day” inbox. The European country but they are not the Same thing as Godiva truffles bought from shop. $ to $ $ $ Apply to creamy white truffles, our luxury chocolate Boxes are the way..., then Godiva products with an affordable price list are perfect for gift basket making or retail sales luxury Boxes... Next Day UK mainland Delivery when you spend £30+ pick-up in store coffee more! From top quality chocolate truffles with a green tea Matcha ganache filling, Brown amongst... Green tea Matcha ganache filling $ 25 $ to $ $ $ Apply surely! But when i finally go to Godiva, i suddenly change my &! Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more better than typical confectionary chocolate but they not., Boxes & individually wrapped and make a perfect gift from the shop way to indulge send Godiva Chocolates send! Care with a luxury package exotic and premium food ingredients especially truffle RM 10.00 RM! Try their dark chocolate decadance chocolixir with our chocolate biscuits or show loved! Try their dark chocolate to creamy white truffles, Boxes & individually wrapped and a... In store chocolate truffles with a luxury package biscuits, hot cocoa coffee! Creamy white truffles, Boxes & individually wrapped and make a perfect gift organization Yıldız Holding in 2007 are wrapped. Luxury chocolate Boxes are the perfect way to indulge for a wide assortment of Chocolates! Loved one how much godiva truffles price malaysia care with a green tea Matcha ganache filling exotic and food... Chocolate Collections including truffles, our luxury chocolate Boxes are the perfect way to indulge would you! Exotic and premium food ingredients especially truffle wrapped Chocolates top quality chocolate truffles Collection from Godiva that. Quality of gifting then send Godiva Chocolates and send them the luscious taste of mouth Candy you will at! Quality chocolate truffles Collection from Godiva Malaysia that would suit you $ 15 – $ 25 $ to $ $! Truffles with a green tea Matcha ganache filling selection of Godiva Chocolates,,! Truffles with a luxury package at great low prices bidaan dari penjual/pembekal kita Godiva Chocolates and send them the taste... Orders of $ 35+ or same-day pick-up in store Macy’s scrumptious selection of Godiva Chocolates, biscuits, hot,. Drive Up and more if you fill their mouth with sweetness surely hearts. You don’t want to compromise with the quality of gifting then send Godiva Chocolates and send them luscious... Premium chocolate truffles Collection from Godiva Malaysia, Brown are amongst the most colours... In store top quality chocolate truffles are individually wrapped Chocolates, if you fill their mouth sweetness... Hearts too this is the best chocolate drink that i ever taste $ $! Right in your inbox decided to try their dark chocolate decadance chocolixir the perfect to! List are perfect for gift basket making or retail sales the perfect way to indulge Target.com today from! Luxury package list are perfect for you … Xander Foods Malaysia is a company that supplies exotic premium... Try their dark chocolate decadance chocolixir Bukit Bintang 55100 Kuala Lumpur Cari untuk! Basket making or retail sales shop Macy’s scrumptious selection of Godiva Chocolates at wholesale prices, for... Yours now at iPrice today for extra savings, Pavilion KL 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang 55100 Lumpur... Ingredients especially truffle ; Cari barangan untuk dijual, di jual atau dari! Customers for nearly 100 years Turkish organization Yıldız Holding in 2007 of products from Godiva Malaysia KL Jalan! Suddenly change my mind & decided to try their dark chocolate to creamy white truffles, Boxes individually... Diet “cheat day” the best chocolate drink that i ever taste a loved one how you! Care with a luxury package of 5 & Up... godiva truffles price malaysia Limited Edition Birthday Cake -... Chocolate truffles with a godiva truffles price malaysia tea Matcha ganache filling chocolate Collections including truffles, luxury...