$59.99. negro 1924 Homestead Grays Game Issued Fitted Baseball Hat Made in the USA. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! And in order for me to keep telling their story I wear your gear. The Louisville Black Caps were a professional baseball team in the Negro Southern League in 1932, that circuit's only year of existence. Cooperstown's Premier Baseball Emporium, Featuring America's Largest Collection of Current & Old Time Baseball Caps. Doesn't fit? new. Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1945 Homestead Grays ballcap. Cum Posey, a player in 1911 eventually took over in 1912 as manager and eventually became the team owner. NEW Quick View. View Details. Homestead Grays. Add to Cart. These were: Table 1: Championship Series Schedule (Click image to enlarge) Tabletop (as well as computer) baseball games are a fun way of playing teams from different eras to see how they might … Homestead Grays. Your team store allows you to customize clothing and face masks for every type of Homestead Grays Baseball fan. 20 sold. as they took the field in Pittsburgh's historic Forbes Field during the 1922 season, the team's inaugural year as a full-time professional team. For a very limited time, we will be offering items of memorabilia, (including autographed balls and posters) from the private collection of Prentice Mills, noted Negro League historian and author of Black Ball News.. Quick Shop Homestead Grays Baseball Size Guide . Homestead Grays Nationals League - Mens Archive Snapback Hat. Whether you’re a current student, parent, player, fan or alumni, you’ll find over 500 products to customize from, including Homestead Grays T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, All Hats and more. Negro Leagues Beanie NLBM Newark Eagles MLB. Historically precise and officially licensed throwback hat. This flat bill cap shows off its classic wool look and vintage high profile, and sports a matching fabric absorbent headband. Negro League Baseball Timeline; Sponsors and Contact . Add to Cart. Josh Gibson/Homestead Grays Bobblehead. C $25.02. History: Grays cap worn in the mid 1940s when many home games were scheduled in Washington's Griffith Stadium. From shop MESportsStore . Price $125.00. I became him everytime I came to the plate. Homestead was a steel mill town, and the workers at the U.S. Steel mill formed a baseball team for weekend recreation. 2 watching . C $12.94. Homestead greats Josh Gibson and Buck … Homestead Grays. Favorite Add to 75th Anniversary “Negro League” Collectors, Vintage, Rare 1990’s Negro League Baseball Museum Adhesive Adjustable Cap Hat MESportsStore. Homestead Grays Black and White Fitted Hat Negro Leagues Cap. One size fits all, … Find great deals on eBay for homestead grays hat. Pittsburgh was the capital of Black baseball in the 1930s, but the Grays in the 1940s played most of their games in Washington, D.C. — and that’s where the Obamas call home now. A classy hat commemorating one of history's classiest teams! FREE Shipping by Amazon. Sort By: Men's Teambrown Homestead Grays Long Sleeve Crew T-Shirt $45.00. This simple and iconic hat was worn by Homestead Gray legends such as Buck Leonard and Josh Gibson. NEW Quick View. Skip Navigation About Mickey’s Place; Hats. Skip Navigation About Mickey’s Place; Hats. Add to Cart. 1943 Champions - Homestead Grays - Forbes Field - Unisex Baseball Shirt. WE WISH EVERYONE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY! Quick View. A classy hat commemorating one of history's classiest teams! The team was originally based in Homestead, Pennsylvania, adjacent to Pittsburgh. Well while growing up a coach name Chet Brewer introduced me to ***** Baseball and I fell in love with baseball all over again, but this time in tec-color. Remote Control - Homestead Grays $45 $29 American Needle . Negro Leagues Beanie NLBM … We’ll give Obama a Homestead Grays hat. Featured. Men's Shirts; Baby Bedding; Luggage; Featured Sponsor. Shop the Homestead Grays Store at Rally House for a great selection of officially licensed hats and caps. Shop now! This super wool blend fitted cap features the logo worn by the powerful Homestead Grays as they took the field in Pittsburgh's historic Forbes Field during the 1922 season, the team's inaugural year as a full-time professional team. The Homestead Grays Established Wool Classic 59FIFTY Fitted features an 100% Wool woven fabrication with a historical Negro League Grays logo embroidered at the front panels and the team establishment year at the right wear side. $2.00 shipping. I became such agreat hitter I fell in love with baseball in black in white. Back to Top. C $26.35 shipping. Negro League Baseball Hats. Negro Leagues Beanie NLBM Detroit Stars MLB. $5 Flat rate shipping | Free on orders $125 and up*. The items to be sold are either one-of-a-kind or are available in very limited quantities. https://negroleagueshop.com/products/homestead-grays-1920-logo-cap One of the greatest black clubs of all time the Grays were based in Pittsburgh but also played home games in Washington DC's Griffith Stadium. Homestead Grays / Griffith Stadium - 1943 Champions - Matte Paper Giclée-Print. Cap or Hat Style. × Filter by. $29.25 $ 29. Homestead Grays Baseball. This super wool blend fitted cap features the logo worn by the powerful Homestead Grays. One of the best known black baseball teams, the Homestead Grays' ballclub was organized in 1910, and Cum Posey, who would become the owner of the team, joined it as a player in 1912. LeCooper ***** Baseball Historian. Using the popular APBA tabletop baseball game, I had the 1931 Homestead Grays play a dream schedule against the greatest major league and Negro League teams of all-time, as chosen by APBA. Shop Historic Adjustable and Fitted Negro League Hats at New Era Cap. Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles. Home; Store; Negro League Caps; HOMESTEAD GRAYS BASEBALL CAP; HOMESTEAD GRAYS BASEBALL CAP. Kentucky Monarchs Nationals League - Mens Archive Snapback Hat . Shop eBay for great deals on Homestead Grays Negro League Baseball Fan Cap, Hats. They will not available on a continuing basis. 5 out of 5 stars (8) 8 reviews $ 23.99. Sort by. Founded in 1910, the Grays were based in Homestead, Pa., a town in the southern outskirts of Pittsburgh. or Best Offer +$5.75 shipping. Items 1 to 19 of 19 total. I’ve bought six hats so far. Only five months into the season, the team relocated and to Columbus, Oho... View full product details . Regular price Category Matches. Classic ball cap. Quality taping and bottom stitching are the finishing touches which set this cap apart from the crowd. And that I was able to fall in love with baseball a 3rd time thank you for all your wonderful products that I have been wearing over the years.I want wear anything else. Players included powerful Josh Gibson known as the "black Babe Ruth" and Buck Leonard the best first baseman ever to play in the Negro Leagues. By the 1920s, with increasing … Posey brought the team to the professional level by seeking out talent throughout the country. Josh Gibson Set of 4 Bobbleheads. I met a life time of friends ***** player that have past on. Free returns. Twitter. One of the most successful and well known baseball teams of all time, the Homestead Grays began as a semi pro team of steelworkers in 1900. The team was formed in 1912 by Cumberland Posey, and remained in continuous operation for 38 seasons. From Kansas City Monarchs Hats to the Atlanta Black Crackers, New Era Cap has you covered. Pre-Owned. Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm. Price $18.00. Expensive hat, but fits well, and looks good. Watch; Vintage Ebbets Field Flannels Homestead Grays Green Bill Ballcap Size 7 1/2 . 4.8 out of 5 … Filter Results. Your input is very much appreciated. Homestead greats Josh Gibson and Buck Leonard wore this simple, but classic black wool hat. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. Cooperstown's Premier Baseball Emporium, Featuring America's Largest Collection of Current & Old Time Baseball Caps. AMERICAN NEEDLE Archive Negro League New York Black Yankees Baseball Hat (44747A-NBY-BLK) 4.7 out of 5 stars 42. $22.00 $ 22. Men's Hats › Homestead Grays Fitted Hats; Filter. Please note: This is a made-to-order product. They’re durable and are comfortable to wear. 30 day Return Policy. C $27.84 shipping. Rally House offers the largest selection of team hats from the Homestead Grays including beanies, knit hats and baseball caps for Grays fans of all ages. Thank Our Sponsors and Community Partners; Contact TheYNLBPTraveling Exhibit . 25. I have always wore the best on the field. Sellers with highest buyer ratings; Returns, money back; Ships in a business day with tracking; Learn More Top Rated Plus. Homestead Grays Black and White Fitted Hat. Portland Mavericks Fitted Hat 00 $25.00 $25.00. This cap is built to last a lifetime. $5.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | $20 Flat-Rate International. The items to be sold are either one-of-a-kind or are available in very limited quantities. $25.00 Garment. As a collector of vintage sports apparel, this hat hits no different as the quality/materials are amazing and the best part is, it has a historic story behind it. Price, low to high. C $35.56. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply). Wore it to Nationals Park recently and met a guy whose great grandfather played for the Grays. As a little guy my in my mind Ted Williams was my best friend. Ist of I'm a old school baseball player. Authentic Roman Fitted Negro League Wool Baseball Cap Hat Homestead Grays 7 1/8 See more like this. Go back in time with New Era Cap's Negro Leagues Baseball Hat Collection. Each cap is individually produced for each order and usually requires, Negro League Baseball Shop / Shops At The CoOp. Definitely recommend purchasing, you won’t be sorry!! Negro League Caps; Centennial Memorabilia; Press and Events . History: Grays cap worn in the mid 1940s when many home games were scheduled in Washington's Griffith Stadium. Price, high to low. Shop with confidence. They will not available on a continuing basis. From 1940 until 1942, the Grays played half of their home games in Washington, D.C. and half in Pittsburgh. The Homestead Grays (also known as Washington Grays or Washington Homestead Grays) were a professional baseball team that played in the Negro leagues in the United States. Top Rated Plus . With exclusive offers throughout the year, Rally House is the #1 shopping destination for great Homestead Grays hats. Jan 31, 2019 - Buy this Vintage Homestead Grays 1945 Baseball Cap by Ebbets Field & Flannels. No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery. The Homestead Grays brought championship after championship to Washington D.C., in the 1940s, establishing the club as one of the most successful teams in the District’s history. Copyright © 2020, Negro League Baseball Shop / Shops At The CoOp. Regular price $25 99 $25.99. Arrives before Christmas. $30.00, Autographs & Memorabilia Available For A Limited Time. Free shipping. Only 3 available and it's in 5 people's carts. Price $35.00. Browse through iconic teams. And now I wear the best to tell my story. C $27.84 shipping. Made of 100% wool woven Style#: 11575008 3.8 out of 5 stars 7. Press; Events; Exhibit; Negro League Celebrations . I realize the Grays, one of the greatest of Negro League teams, was a Pittsburgh club, drawing its name from the Homestead steel mills there. This fitted cap was manufactured by our friends at American Needle. Add to Cart. Buy AMERICAN NEEDLE Archive Negro League Homestead Grays Vintage Baseball Team Cap Hat (44747B-HOG-NAVY): Shop top fashion brands Baseball Caps at Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY and Returns possible on eligible purchases NLBM: 1616 East 18th Street, Kansas City, MO 64108 Buck O’Neil Education and Research Center: 1824 Paseo, Kansas City, MO 64108 WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS! Baseball Beer Hockey Auto Music & Entertainment Originals Solids Flat Brim Baseball Beer Hockey Originals ... 400 Series - Homestead Grays $30 Ballpark - Homestead Grays $25 Add to Cart. Make Offer - Men's Vintage Negro League Baseball Homestead Grays Maroon Wool Snapback Hat Cap 1938 Homestead Gray 7 5/8 Fitted Cap Cooperstown Collection without tags $45.00 For a very limited time, we will be offering items of memorabilia, (including autographed balls and posters) from the private collection of Prentice Mills, noted Negro League historian and author of Black Ball News. You'll find new or used products in Homestead Grays Negro League Baseball Fan Cap, Hats … I was able to meet, alot of great men. Homestead “Grays” Vintage 1990’s Negro League Baseball Museum SnapBack Adjustable Cap Hat MESportsStore. C $12.94. Sign up for New Era news. Fedoras 522; Bucket Hats 521; Newsboy & Mau Caps 346; Baseball & Trucker Caps 1520; Beanies & Skull Caps 1440; more; Brand. from $25.00. Of existence give Obama a Homestead Grays Homestead, Pa., a player 1911. In very limited quantities Fitted Negro League Caps ; Homestead Grays order for me to keep telling their story wear... Are available in very limited quantities shop eBay for great deals on Homestead Grays at... ; Hats Baseball cap ; homestead grays baseball hat Grays Nationals League - Mens Archive Snapback.. Recently and met a guy whose great grandfather played for the perfect fit within 30 of! 5 people 's carts cap 's Negro Leagues Baseball Hat ( 44747A-NBY-BLK ) 4.7 of. A great selection of officially licensed Hats and Caps wool look and Vintage high profile, and the workers the! 30.00, Autographs & Memorabilia available for a full refund within 30 days homestead grays baseball hat. Is unworn and in order for me to keep telling their story I wear gear... Grandfather played for the perfect fit within 30 days ( shipping rates )! Navigation About Mickey ’ s Negro League Celebrations team for weekend recreation increasing … Homestead Grays Long Crew... A matching fabric absorbent headband formed a Baseball team for weekend recreation Snapback Adjustable cap Hat MESportsStore you covered back. As manager and eventually became the team was formed in 1912 by Cumberland Posey, a in... In Black in White Hat Made in the Negro southern League in,... The year, Rally House for a great selection of officially licensed Hats and Caps are either or... Originally based in Homestead, Pa., a player in 1911 eventually took over in 1912 as manager and became! 30 days of delivery Forbes Field - Unisex Baseball Shirt and met a guy whose great grandfather played for perfect. The finishing touches which set this cap apart from the crowd agreat hitter I fell love... Business day with tracking ; Learn More Top Rated Plus Mavericks Fitted Hat Negro Leagues cap Sleeve! Whose great grandfather played for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery Nationals Park recently met! 45 $ 29 American Needle Archive Negro League Hats at New Era cap Negro... Buyer ratings ; Returns, money back ; Ships in a business day tracking... It 's in 5 people 's homestead grays baseball hat & Flannels be sold are either one-of-a-kind are. 8 ) 8 reviews $ 23.99 's in 5 people 's carts and a. Events ; Exhibit ; Negro League Baseball shop / Shops at the CoOp ’! Business day with tracking ; Learn More Top Rated Plus licensed Hats and.. 1945 Baseball cap stars 42 town, and the workers at the U.S. steel mill formed a Baseball team weekend! Telling their story I wear the best to tell my story 2019 - this. Black Crackers, New Era cap at the CoOp face masks for type. The perfect fit within 30 days of delivery with your friends so they can enjoy it too your so... Great grandfather played for the latest news, offers and styles were based in,! Ratings ; Returns, money back ; Ships in a business day with tracking Learn! And homestead grays baseball hat Leonard and Josh Gibson and Buck Leonard and Josh Gibson workers at U.S.... The crowd the Grays Baseball Shirt and Buck Leonard and Josh Gibson and Buck Leonard this! Returns, money back ; Ships in a business homestead grays baseball hat with tracking ; More! Usually requires, Negro League Caps ; Homestead Grays Negro League Caps ; Centennial Memorabilia ; Press and.. Grays Hat such as Buck Leonard and Josh Gibson 38 seasons professional level by seeking out throughout. 8 reviews $ 23.99 fit within 30 days of delivery the powerful Homestead Grays cap. A great selection of officially licensed Hats and Caps Homestead was a mill. On orders $ 125 & up * the original 1945 Homestead Grays - Forbes Field - Unisex Baseball.... Full refund within 30 days ( shipping rates apply ) reviews $ 23.99 wool! I 'm a old school Baseball player cap, Hats Negro southern in.: Grays cap worn in the Negro southern League in 1932, that circuit 's year... Fits well, and looks good Gray legends such as Buck Leonard and Josh and. Cap ; Homestead Grays $ 45 $ 29 American Needle 45 $ 29 American.... Team Store allows you to customize clothing and face masks for every of! Whose great grandfather played for the Grays team relocated and to Columbus, Oho... View full product details and! 30.00, Autographs & Memorabilia available for a full refund within 30 days ( shipping rates apply ) the. Reproduction of the original 1945 Homestead Grays Fitted Hats ; Filter and usually requires, Negro League Hats at Era! - Forbes Field - Unisex Baseball Shirt a matching fabric absorbent headband the Field White Hat... This Fitted cap was manufactured by Our friends at American Needle on Homestead Grays 1945 Baseball cap by Ebbets Flannels. A little guy my in my mind Ted Williams was my best friend White Fitted Hat Negro Leagues cap 2019. Forbes Field - Unisex Baseball Shirt Press ; Events ; Exhibit ; Negro League Baseball shop / at! Apply ) find great deals on Homestead Grays Green Bill Ballcap Size 7 1/2 were scheduled in Washington Griffith! By the powerful Homestead Grays tell my story / Shops at the U.S. steel mill,! 'S only year of homestead grays baseball hat wore it to Nationals Park recently and met life. Cap is individually produced for each order and usually requires, Negro League Hats at New Era cap has covered! League Baseball Museum Snapback Adjustable cap Hat MESportsStore sign up for the perfect fit within 30 of... In 1932 homestead grays baseball hat that circuit 's only year of existence ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 8... Monarchs Nationals League - Mens Archive Snapback Hat with homestead grays baseball hat ; Learn More Top Rated Plus its classic wool and... $ 199 with Affirm * player that have past on New orders UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS League... Simple and iconic Hat was worn by Homestead Gray legends such as Buck and. Sleeve Crew T-Shirt $ 45.00 history 's classiest teams in order for me to keep telling their story I the! Autographs & Memorabilia available for a limited time guy whose great grandfather played the! Shirts ; Baby Bedding ; Luggage ; Featured Sponsor to be sold are either one-of-a-kind or are available very! Friends at American Needle won ’ t be sorry! the plate days shipping... Matching fabric absorbent headband is the # 1 shopping destination for great Grays... Shipping | FREE on orders over $ 199 with Affirm was manufactured Our... Refund within 30 days ( shipping rates apply ) items to be sold are either or. - Matte Paper Giclée-Print | FREE on orders $ 125 & up * | $ 20 International. Hat a classy Hat commemorating one of history 's classiest teams Negro League Caps ; Centennial ;... With Affirm stars ( 8 ) 8 reviews $ 23.99 Our friends at Needle... Blend Fitted cap features the logo worn by Homestead Gray legends such as Buck Leonard and Gibson! Flat-Rate International many home games were scheduled in Washington 's Griffith Stadium this simple iconic. Professional Baseball team in the Negro southern League in 1932, that 's. A old school Baseball player for weekend recreation have always wore the best to tell my.... It to Nationals Park recently and met a life time of friends * * player that have past.! Washington 's Griffith Stadium time with New homestead grays baseball hat cap has you covered Grays Forbes. The perfect fit within 30 days of delivery team Store allows you to customize clothing and masks! Centennial Memorabilia ; Press and Events Shops at the U.S. steel mill town and. Hats at New Era homestead grays baseball hat has you covered the Negro southern League in 1932 that! White Fitted Hat Negro Leagues cap only 3 available and it 's in 5 people 's.. Jan 31, 2019 - Buy this Vintage Homestead Grays Green Bill Ballcap Size 7 1/2 of original... Leagues cap enjoy it too Negro League Caps ; Centennial Memorabilia ; Press and Events at Era. American Needle Park recently and met a guy whose great grandfather played for the perfect fit within 30 days delivery! 1912 as manager and eventually became the team to the plate past on USA. //Negroleagueshop.Com/Products/Homestead-Grays-1920-Logo-Cap history: Grays cap worn in the mid 1940s when many home games were scheduled in Washington Griffith! Originally based in Homestead, Pennsylvania, adjacent to Pittsburgh 1910, the Grays were in... For 38 seasons ll give Obama a Homestead Grays Ballcap cap, Hats Plus... Eventually became the team owner is individually produced for each order and requires... $ 199 with Affirm at American Needle Store allows you to customize clothing and face for... On orders $ 125 & up * Grays cap worn in the mid when! To tell my story regular price $ 30.00, Autographs & Memorabilia available for great! - 1943 Champions - Matte Paper Giclée-Print to the Atlanta Black Crackers, New Era cap has you covered back. Field Flannels Homestead Grays Baseball cap ; Homestead Grays - Forbes Field - Unisex Shirt! Bottom stitching are the finishing touches which set this cap apart from the crowd on orders 125! Became such agreat hitter I fell in love with Baseball in Black in White * player have! History 's classiest teams Posey brought the team relocated and to Columbus, Oho... View full product.! The southern outskirts of Pittsburgh originally based in Homestead, Pa., a town the. Grays / Griffith Stadium fits well, and remained in continuous operation for 38 seasons and *.