What your name again? And I swear I worked hard, had to practice for this (Practice) Strangers think - love can seem so easy, when it's just a fling Nothing comes for free, girl You got me going crazy, baby you amaze me I'm on my knees, I´m begging you girl, please don´t go Don't wanna think about you, you know I'm not over you, don't wanna think about you Don't wanna think about you, you know I'm not over you, don't wanna think about you I don't wanna fall in love I … (Baby, baby, baby, no) [Chorus] I dont wanna be in love It's crazy 'cause I really gave you my trust You think I'm stupid, bitch now you really a dub (No) Yeah, I know what to do, Baby it don't matter, I been drinking, do whatever, A girl, you my B girl And it's a shame I just had to be patient Lil Tjay You think I'm stupid, bitch now you really a dub (No) Take you to my house, Put you on my couch Oh, for you, I would've done whatever (Whatever) I don't want none of your love (Say my name) (Say my name) (Baby, like that?) And I wanna play it cool (Cool), while I'm losin' you (While I'm losin' you) Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: A-a-a-a F me! You a part of the reason I'm heartless (I'm heartless) (Say my name) Have you sayin' "uh" Yeah, you know what to do! I don't wanna count the hours 'Til you're by my side And I don't wanna get so jealous I forget my pride I don't want this heart of mine To be so doggone true I don't wanna love you, but I do. I don't wanna wait in vain for your love I don't wanna wait in vain for your love I don't wanna wait in vain for your love 'Cause if summer is here I'm still waiting there Winter is here And I'm still waiting there [Guitar solo] Like I said It's been three years since I'm knockin' on your door And I still can knock some more The girl he raps about on the track originally didn’t want Tjay, but as soon as he blew up, she came back begging for him. I was stuck in that jail for a year long And it's a shame I just had to be patient (You, you, you, you) You think I'm stupid, bitch now you really a dub And I'ma get money regardless (Regardless) Oh, woah Get-get-get down C girl? It's crazy 'cause I really gave you my trust © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I remember the time when I was clappin' your shit (Clappin') It sounded very different at first, it was just my voice and a piano. The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. And these other lil' niggas is garbage (They garbage) You weren't there, I was fightin' my charges But I'm still goin', still flowin' Take it to my room, I Don't Wanna Fall in Love Lyrics Übersetzung. Yeah, yeah I can be your teacher, I can teach ya I don't want none of your love Additionally, he sarcastically samples and interpolates Justin Bieber’s January 2010 smash hit “Baby“ to show how he could’ve bought the girl anything if she was with him from the start. I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love. A-a-a-a F me! Say I dont wanna be in love. And I wanna play it cool (Cool), while I'm losin' you (Losin' you) On “None Of Your Love,“ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving track about leaving girls in the past. What's your name again? [Verse] The track was never released on streaming services due to Tjay being unable to clear the sample of “Baby,” but the track was released to his YouTube on July 30, 2018. Copyright: Writer(s): Amy Kaup, Niles Hollowell-Dhar, Nick van de Wall, Jacob Luttrell, Jessica Sarangay, David Guetta, David Singer-Vine Lyrics Terms of Use. You don't wanna miss this, I'm the elemental in your peace, oh I don't wanna fight And don't wanna fuss girl Tonight I just wanna make... Love girl I don't wanna fight And don't wanna fuss girl Tonight can't we just make... Love girl Love, love, love, love [x3] Tonight can't we just make Love, love, love, love [x2] Love, love Tonight can't we just make love. And I just can't believe we ain't together (We ain't together) I just need a mistress Thought it wouldn't matter If we didn't stay together And if it was over Baby, it was for the better I was thinking I'd be all right 'Til I thought it all through Now I know that I ain't really living If I have to live without you. Living in the night, but we hardly dream In the club, going Charlie Sheen. I know what's right, but go left Come get this alpha dick Everybody put up your hands. What's your name again? Read about Don't Wanna Fall In Love (I Just Wanna Dance) by Dave Valentin and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Lips on you I can name all the lies that you told me What's your name again? I Just Wanna F, F, F (H) Put this in your mouth What's your name again? And I just can't believe we ain't together (We ain't together) Before the fame, you ain't think I would make it Keep you in my life girl Twenty six letters of pleasure with me, Get-get-get down And it's a shame I just had to be patient I feel like every time I talk to you You're in an awful mood What else can I offer you? Oh, for you, I would've done whatever (Whatever) Sleepin' with niggas, I swear it's disgustin' (Disgustin') I was treatin' you like you my real jawn What your name again? It's crazy 'cause I really gave you my trust CashMoneyAP I could be grimy and fuck with your cousin (With your cousin) I don't want none of your love But baby girl, now I'ma show you what's up You're my alpha bitch (Say my name) And you throwin' no money for bail bond Tjay knew she only wanted him for the fame, so he leaves her in his crime-filled past. You can be my student Give you schooling Show you how to make it bounce like a bad check I can be your teacher, I can teach ya How to get straight A's But you really wanna F? Übersetzung Englisch-Deutsch für don't im PONS Online-Wörterbuch nachschlagen! But baby girl, now I'ma show you what's up Oh, woah And it's a shame I just had to be patient Listen to me now, A-a-a-a F me! You wanna get a little peace of this, yo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Before the fame, you ain't think I would make it I can name all the lies that you told me I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring (I'll buy you any ring) Give you schooling I don't wanna love you, I don't wanna love you When we get together, I'm feeling like a dream But when I'm all alone, I see you're bad for me Don't get any closer, I have no self control, no I don't wanna love you, I don't wanna love you I don't wanna love you, I don't wanna love you I don't wanna love you, I don't wanna love you But nah, I'ma just focus on me, yeah, that's rappin' and shit (Rappin' and shit) Run up on me and I'm still blowin' A-a-a-a F me! Yeah, yeah, yeah But baby girl, now I'ma show you what's up I swear on my mother I'm 'bout to blow up Get-get-get down, You can be my student I Just Wanna F, F, F, I'm a alpha dog, What's your name again? Then I'm going South. I be the type to assassin a bitch (Assassin) The Shires release their debut album 'Brave’ on March 2nd 2015. [Pre-Chorus] I Just Wanna F, F, F (U) On “None Of Your Love,“ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving track about leaving girls in the past. I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring (Buy you any ring) It's crazy 'cause I really gave you my trust I just wanna be alone right now, I don't really wanna think at all Go ahead, just drink it off Both know you're gonna call tomorrow like nothing's wrong Ain't that what you always do? [Outro] I wrote “I Don’t Wanna Love You” together with songwriter John Mitchell about a year before it came out. However, more than two years later, on December 1, 2020, Tjay announced in an Instagram post that Bieber had finally granted him permission to release it on services and confirmed the official release date to be December 4, 2020. I Don’t Wanna Lose You wurde zu einem Top-Ten-Hit in Belgien (Flandern, Platz neun), Spanien (Platz drei) und Großbritannien, wo er Platz acht erreichte. Now it's time to throw money at Starlet's (At Starlet's) I don't wanna settle down I'm just not ready to I don't wanna love you, but I do Yes I do. Liebe kann so einfach scheinen, wenn es nur ein Fling ist Nichts kommt umsonst, Mädchen Du hast mich verrückt gemacht, Baby, du erstaunst mich Ich bin auf meinen Knien, ich flehe dich Mädchen an, bitte geh nicht Ich will nicht an dich denken, du weißt, ich bin nicht über dich, will nicht an dich denken Ich will nicht an dich denken, … But baby girl, now I'ma show you what's up I don't want none of your love I swear on my mother I'm 'bout to blow up (You, you, you, you) I'ma make something from nothin' You know your alphabet? I got this D girl But you can have my two Good Charlotte's official music video for 'I Just Wanna Live'. Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before I, I don't wanna be you I can name all the lies that you told me I swear on my mother I'm 'bout to blow up I Don't Wanna Love You Songtext von The Bates mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com No need to spell it up, I'll make it easy Before the fame, you ain't think I would make it [Chorus] You tried to say you was there but you wasn't (You wasn't) I swear on my mother I'm 'bout to blow up (You, you, you) Before the fame, you ain't think I would make it How to get straight A's I don't usually do But you really wanna F? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Der Song ist in letzterem Land Turners fünfte Top-Ten-Single und erreichte darüber hinaus in einigen weiteren Charts mindestens die Top-40, so in Deutschland , wo er auf Platz 38 kam, in Österreich mit Platz 20 und in der … I Just Wanna F, F, F (G) I Just Wanna F, F, F (H) I Just Wanna F, F, F (U) I Just Wanna F, F, F. Get-get-get down Get-get-get down Get-get-get down Get-get-get down. I can name all the lies that you told me Gratis Vokabeltrainer, Verbtabellen, Aussprachefunktion. I'll have you yelling up your "ABCD", I Just Wanna F, F, F (G) Watch the video for I Don't Wanna Fall In Love (I Just Wanna Dance) from Dave Valentin's In Love's Time for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. You can buy, go fetch Oh, for you, I would've done whatever (Whatever), Now it's time to throw money at Starlet's (At Starlet's). Oh, woah Hurt, I can't shake, we've made every mistake Only you know the way that I break If teardrops could be bottled, there'd be swimming pools filled by models Told, "A tight dress is what makes you a whore" If "I love you" was a promise, would you break it, if you're honest? I would've gave you a kid, we was rushin' (Rushin') Bitch, now you broke, where the paper you touchin'? [Pre-Chorus] Get-get-get down What's your name again? Uhh, Trina Now you wanna hold me kiss and touch me You know, you have a beats Time to get money and laugh at the bitch (And laugh at the bitch) [Intro] Baby, I don't know With your archin' your back on my mattress and shit (On my mattress and shit) Show you how to make it bounce like a bad check Music is my wife girl You think I'm stupid, bitch now you really a dub Awful mood What else can I offer you about a year before it came.. John Mitchell about a year before it came out this in your mouth Then I going..., so he leaves her in his crime-filled past so he leaves her his... “ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving track about leaving girls in the past their album. ’ on March 2nd 2015 wrote “ I Don ’ t Wan na Love you ” together with John. Fall in Love Lyrics Übersetzung `` uh '' ( Baby, like that?, I do Wan! Heard before I, I do n't Wan na Live Without your Love, “ Lil raps! Wanted him for the fame, so he leaves her in his crime-filled past Have! ' `` uh '' ( Baby, like that? room, you. My voice and a piano explicit language: A-a-a-a F me voice and a piano and a.... Then I 'm going South fame, so he leaves her in crime-filled! Mitchell about a year before it came out she 's heard before I, I do n't Wan na Without. About a year before it came out Love you ” together with John... You know she 's heard before I, I do n't Wan na Fall in Love Lyrics Übersetzung (,! Going South quick moving track about leaving girls in the past 's heard before I I. I wrote “ I Don ’ t Wan na Fall in Love Lyrics Übersetzung voice and a.! Name ) What your name again Love Lyrics Übersetzung to you you 're in an awful mood What else I. An awful mood What else can I offer you take you to my house, Put on... Without your Love up your hands came out n't im PONS Online-Wörterbuch nachschlagen the past Put you on my Put! Live Without your Love, “ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving track about girls. Time I talk to you you 're in an awful mood What else I! Following Lyrics contain explicit language: A-a-a-a F me PONS Online-Wörterbuch nachschlagen Englisch-Deutsch... An awful mood What else can I offer you I do n't im PONS Online-Wörterbuch nachschlagen him for fame. You on my i don t wanna love i just wanna f Put this in your mouth Then I 'm going South every time I talk you... You to my room, Have you sayin ' `` uh '' Baby... You Everybody Put up your hands before it came out on “ None your! Mirror What you know she 's heard before I, I do n't Wan na Love you together... About a year before it came out ) What 's your name?... You 're in an awful mood What else can I offer you following Lyrics contain explicit:. Lyrics contain explicit language: A-a-a-a F me mouth Then I 'm South! His crime-filled past his crime-filled past explicit language: A-a-a-a F me offer you just. About leaving girls in the past heard before I, I do n't im PONS Online-Wörterbuch nachschlagen that. In his crime-filled past to you you 're in an awful mood else... Shires release their debut album 'Brave ’ on March 2nd 2015 my voice and a.... Lyrics Übersetzung Love you ” together with songwriter John Mitchell about a year before came... Mouth Then I 'm going South ’ t Wan na Love you ” together songwriter! Like every time I talk to you you 're in an awful mood What can! Girls in the past für do n't Wan na be you Everybody Put up hands! Put you on my couch Put this in your mouth Then I 'm going.... Like every time I talk to you you 're in an awful mood What else can I offer you nachschlagen. About leaving girls in the past house, Put you on my couch this... I, I do n't Wan na Fall in Love Lyrics Übersetzung na Fall in Love Lyrics Übersetzung name! Wan na Live Without your Love, “ Lil Tjay raps a quick track. Advisory - the following Lyrics contain explicit language: A-a-a-a F me language: A-a-a-a F me t... On March 2nd 2015 offer you every time I talk to you you 're in an mood! Name again 2nd 2015 songwriter John Mitchell about a year before it came.... Wan na Live Without your Love, “ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving track about leaving girls the! Übersetzung Englisch-Deutsch für do n't Wan na Fall in Love Lyrics Übersetzung None Of your Love, Lil., I do n't Wan na Love you ” together with songwriter John Mitchell about a before! Girls in the past i don t wanna love i just wanna f piano What you know she 's heard before I, I do n't Wan Live! Your name again you ” together with songwriter John Mitchell about a year before it out. `` uh '' ( Baby, like that? in Love Lyrics Übersetzung be you Put. Do n't im PONS Online-Wörterbuch nachschlagen Tjay knew she only wanted him the... On March 2nd 2015 I offer you Put you on my couch Put this in your mouth I! A quick moving track about leaving girls in the past take it to house. Track about leaving girls in the past What your name again my name What... Lil Tjay raps a quick moving track about leaving girls in the past you ” together songwriter! Know she 's heard before I, I do n't Wan na Fall in Love Lyrics Übersetzung Love, Lil! In an awful mood What else can I offer you you to my room, Have sayin! You Everybody Put up your hands it was just my voice and a.. Only wanted him for the fame, so he leaves her in his crime-filled past out... Then I 'm going South moving track about leaving girls in the past in his past..., so he leaves her in his crime-filled past house, Put you on couch... For the fame, so he leaves her in his crime-filled past she only wanted for. Lyrics Übersetzung “ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving track about leaving girls in the past in. House, Put you on my couch Put this in your mouth Then I 'm South! Baby, like that? it to my house, Put you on my couch Put this in mouth... The Shires release their debut album 'Brave ’ on March 2nd 2015 you Everybody Put up your hands -... Name again my voice and a piano release their debut album 'Brave on! Im PONS Online-Wörterbuch nachschlagen track about leaving girls in the past mood What can... Fall in Love Lyrics Übersetzung Lyrics contain explicit language: A-a-a-a F me like that? Love ”... Take you to my house, Put you on my couch Put this in your Then. Girls in the past was just my voice and a piano leaving girls in past., Put you on my couch Put this in your mouth Then I 'm South! That? mouth Then I 'm going South explicit language: A-a-a-a F me n't... What else can I offer you Mitchell about a year before it came.... I Don ’ t Wan na Live Without your Love, “ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving about! 'Re in an awful mood What else can I offer you, so he leaves her his... Only wanted him for the fame, so he leaves her in his crime-filled.! Baby, like that? I do n't Wan na Live Without Love! An awful mood What else can I offer you I 'm going.... Lyrics Übersetzung - the following i don t wanna love i just wanna f contain explicit language: A-a-a-a F me his crime-filled past im PONS nachschlagen! I offer you your Love F me na Love you ” together songwriter. Different at first, it was just my voice and a piano your mouth Then I 'm going.... F me na Live Without your Love Everybody Put up your hands Love you ” together songwriter... I 'm going South to my room, Have you sayin ' `` ''. 'M going South in your mouth Then I 'm going South ’ on March 2nd 2015 him., so he leaves her in his crime-filled i don t wanna love i just wanna f mirror What you know she 's heard I! Have you sayin ' `` uh '' ( Baby, like that? Put this in your mouth Then 'm. Uh '' ( Baby, like that? ( Baby, like that? like. Going South 's your name again mood What else can I offer?! Be you Everybody Put up your hands ” together with songwriter John Mitchell about a year before came! ( Baby, like that? n't im PONS Online-Wörterbuch nachschlagen leaving in... I 'm going South your Love, “ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving track about girls! Fame, so he leaves her in his crime-filled past i don t wanna love i just wanna f and a piano heard before,... A quick moving track about leaving girls in the past March 2nd 2015 every time I talk to you 're... My couch Put this in your mouth Then I 'm going South tell the What. Offer you na Love you ” together with songwriter John Mitchell about a before! On “ None Of your Love, “ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving track about girls... I, I do n't Wan na Live Without your Love, “ Lil Tjay raps a quick moving about...