A story that recounts the playful assistant who meets the overbearing CEO because of a lie, thus starting a romance full of joy and bickering. A story inspired by myths and legends follows the heroic adventures of Ne Zha and the little dragon girl of the East Sea who start out as enemies yet gradually work hand in hand to slay monsters and vanquish evil spirits. Top ten drama series in ratings. It's probably gonna be on youtube since many of the recent dramas that have been airing on MGTV have been on youtube. Ushering the warm season are four series about love and family. So, no WOLF? And You have the political reasons for some dramas not coming out and regulations that change every year, so I am still hoping for some of the dramas put on the shelf will someday come out. 2020 is packed with projects, from small romantic comedies to sci-fi projects; some of the best Korean actors are set to make their return in 2020. on June 22, 2020: Prince of lan ling is one of the best in my opinion Korean Drama - 2020. Despite her stature, she suffers a crisis that deals a big blow to her career. They're always like, "due to copyright restrictions, this is not available in your region" and it's so annoying. waiting for wolf too! Mo Xiangwan is known as the iron-willed agent of showbiz. Release date: Winter 2020/ 2021 . Starring Qin Lan and Godfrey Gao. The series follows the adventures of two soulmate cultivators who travel to solve a series of mysteries that link to a tragic event in the past. 2020 US â€“ Ammonite (movie) Set in 1840’s England inspired by the life of Mary Anning. The main reason is mostly that Chinese dramas Release dates tend to come up out of nowhere, and there are a large amount of pre-produced dramas waiting to air, and for each year, that goes by this list will become larger and large sorry about that. Synopsis: A love story between a man with a fear of commitment and a woman who has been hurt before. Chinese Dramas are famous in all over the world because they have quality. Korean Drama - 0000. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a78aa384f0082987644c41adbed92554" );document.getElementById("b69adab6c1").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Release dates can change, I will try to keep it updated. We rely on weibo for announcements, so upcoming dramas that are not yet officially announced might not be here. We often update the list, don’t forget to bookmark us for updates. Hi Bye, Mama! The drama has earned high praise both in China and internationally with a rating of 8.6/10 on Douban and 8.9 on mydramalist. My favorite of those offered is Princess Weiyoung,but my favorite of all is The Legends (2019). We've rounded up all the highly-anticipated TV shows set to hit our screens before the end of the year. 60. And am tempted to re-watch Ethan Ruan's Fated, as it's one of my favorites. At first, Jiao Yang and Lin Miao who are 8 years apart could never see eye to eye but they soon start to have each other’s backs in a corporate war. By Wei Yin on 25 May 2020 Digital Editor. If you’re looking for a guide to the best Chinese dramas then you’re at the right place. The Untamed (Chinese: 陈情令; pinyin: Chén Qíng Lìng) is a 2019 Chinese television series adapted from the BL xianxia novel Mo Dao Zu Shi by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu, starring Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo. Upcoming Korean Dramas To Look Forward To In June & July 2020 Movies . I hope you really like it after watching these Amazing and good TV Shows. Snap Shot: Ling Long, her father and a young monarch embark on a journey to bring peace to the continent of Suchuan which has been the battleground between the rift of good and evil. A story about opposites follows a proud and serious pianist and a muddled piano geek. The timing really â€¦, If that poster didn’t have you clicking fast enough, just wait until you see the rest! Starring Xing Zhaolin, Liang Jie, Fu Jing and Li Jiulin. After it's their third drama together so I'll definitely recommend this and tell to give it a chance. In 2020, a lot of drama is based on webtoon. If you enjoy getting to know other cultures through entertainment, these Chinese dramas will serve you well. Please check back as more upcoming premieres are announced. The chemistry between the leads are amazing. You can watch beautiful classical dramas of the past, fun comedy romance Chinese dramas to cheer you up, thrilling mysteries and even some of the Best new Chinese dramas from 2018, 2019 and the ones that are coming in 2020. 4 New Korean Dramas to Watch in June 2020. Starring Liang Jie, Xin Yunlai and Liu Haikuan. Salvation Interpreter. Terie on June 01, 2020: you lost me when you placed here to heart. A story that follows a young noble in disguise as a physician to locate a treasured painting for the imperial palace. Jiao Yang, even if time flew backwards, even if we never meet again, please remember that someone named Lin Miao loves you very much. It stars Tang Wei and Zhu Ya Wen. Starring Li Hongyi and Kira Shi Shi. Sorted by release datesRelease dates can change, I will try to keep it updatedI know this list is enormous. A story that follows Nalan Yue, a man with two identities. I know this list is enormous. Ling Long 玲珑. Discover the most anticipated Chinese dramas of 2020 you can already watch on Netlfix and Viki or will be able to watch online soon after their release. Ming Dynasty, as expected from China, is set in the golden age of Xuande Emperor. 61. (tvN) We do our best to cover upcoming mainstream Chinese dramas and a few web dramas / Korean dramas that catch our eye. Starring Jiang Yiyi and Wu Jiayi. It’s one of the five new Korean dramas that will premiere in January 2020. Ming Dynasty is another new Chinese historical drama released in 2019 – 2020. Air Date: Unkown 2020. Anyway, I mostly look around for news every other day or so for this list dates will be updated regularly at the top of the list. When their respective love lives don’t work out, they begin to fall for each other. The current COVID-19 pandemic also played a part in the delay and cancellation of some series. Another Peaceful Day of Second Hand Items. 7. Starring Ren Jialun and Zhang Huiwen. For a more comprehensive list of dramas airing this month, please check out, Why Love and Redemption's Tortured Hero is Like Ashes of Love, YouTube Video VVV0SFF4REgtQmFtQXEzdk9BUVl3QzhBLkNDMDJmUWZ5YlVr, Two more dramas wrapped filming this week, Monster Killer 2, Negotiator and The King’s Woman to premiere on the same day, Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Releases Dreamy Posters to Announce Cast Led by Yang Mi and William Chan, Drama Adaptations for BL Novels Heaven â€¦, Dating Rumours Between To Love Co-stars â€¦. This is all about 12 Best Chinese Dramas on Netflix | List of Chinese Dramas. Upcoming Chinese drama between January to April 2020. Now that we are almost half way done with the year, aren't you curious about the upcoming Korean dramas that will be airing in the remaining of 2020? 2020 Canada/US â€“ Netflix’s High Seas S3 / Alta Mar S3 (TV series) Renewed for S4. Lu Jiajia and Nian Mengyu are childhood friends who grew up bickering throughout their lives. She learns many things in the process of finding herself as she reclaims her road to success. From Dracula to The Handmaid's Tale, the FULL list of dramas and comedies airing in 2020 'Han Geng' & 'Sunny Wang' starring as the main cast. Definitely a. Maxine on June 01, 2020: I am not a newbie for C-dramas. Everything from the first â€¦, How awesome is it that all these highly-anticipated sequels are going to premiere on Monday, August 14? As many CDrama fans comment, the Longest Day in Chang’An can potentially become a milestone for Chinese historical dramas. In addition to Chinese movies, Falldrama.com offers Taiwanese, Thailand, Japanese, Kshow and Korean movies. I've watched around 10 episodes of it although we basically know what is going to happen and it does have few cliches in it, I'll admit that the story is pretty good. The team behind the â€¦. A prickly boss meets his match with a secretary who’s unmoved by his efforts to pursue her. A story about love healing all scars follows a young girl with multiple personalities who claims the CEO of a cosmetic company as her boyfriend. The list is divided into TWO PARTS, the confirmed webtoon for 2020 (this one) and the webtoon announced to be adapted in dramas in 2020 but with no confirmation of broadcast. Ana on June 07, 2020: The untamed is the best. scarlett013 says: November 5, 2019 at 5:24 pm . Due to an accident, he becomes involved in the warfare and veiled strife among the various powers in the pugilistic world while engaging in efforts to save the people. The following is a list of TVB's top serial dramas in 2020 by viewership ratings. Time: 9:30 p.m. Gw on June 30, 2020: no untamed?. Starring Xuan Lu and Zhao Zhiwei. Starring Xiao Yan and Kou Jiarui. Air Date: Unkown 2020. Still Not Enough [Air on 5th Jan 2020] It is a full romantic drama, better know as the other name like 'Ai Wo Ni Gan Ma', 'Love Me, Do You Dare', and 'Hai Mei Ai Gou'. But I've been very disappointed with modern C-drama lately. Starring Gala Zhang Yao and Zhang Yaqin. I know this list is enormous. Broadcast Date: January 5, 2020. It’s time for the bright and healing stories perfect for the summer weather. Korean Drama - 2020, 50 episodes. Chinese Drama - 2020, 31 episodes Air Date: Nov 6, 2020 - Nov 21, 2020 6. A suspense thriller adapted from the Japanese novel The Name of the Game by Keigo Higashino follows a man who plots with the illegitimate daughter of a wealthy tycoon to fake her own kidnapping. The Oath of Love is one of the most anticipated C-dramas airing in 2020. Starring: Lin Yi 林一, Angel Zhao 赵今麦 (Zhao Jin Mai) & Justin Yuan. I love all Chinese dramas! It's rumored to air soon so will definitely add it in should they announce a premiere:). Starring Lin Yun and Zhang Xincheng. And one of these days, when I have time, I will try and make a separate list for dramas that are on the shelf, but for now, I will keep them on this list. I would say that I have watched quite a lot. Release Date: September 2020 . It was a with a drama with bad flow of storyline. Air Date: Unkown 2020. and The Untamed, it's safe to say many people are waiting to see sparks fly between the two of them in this drama. This list will be updated all summer: it will house all the historical, costume, and period dramas added to Netflix in June, July, and August 2020, that we think you’ll enjoy. But if not, you could try using a site called duboku and search up the drama there, I don't think they ever filmed a 3rd season of that drama…. Broadcast Network: Jiangsu TV, Zhejiang TV. The story revolves around Crown Prince Zhu Zhanji (Xuande Emperor) and Sun Ruowei (Empress Sun). Viki Viki is a premium video streaming platform, but with a free account you have access to certain media content like Chinese Romance Drama 2020/2021.If you are ready to spend some money, then this is a one-stop shop for you. The golden age of Xuande Emperor ) and Sun Ruowei ( Empress Sun ) she learns many things the! I 'll definitely recommend this and tell to give it a chance Xin Yunlai and Haikuan! Is time for 2020 Princess Weiyoung, but my favorite of all is the Legends ( 2019.! Highly-Anticipated sequels are going to premiere on june chinese drama 2020, August 14 Monday, August 14 Nalan Yue a... Watch What if you enjoy getting to know other cultures through entertainment, these Chinese dramas famous... Tv series ) Renewed for S4 I am not a newbie for C-dramas new Korean dramas Watch... Pianist and a woman who has been hurt before a prickly Boss meets match. Been hurt before dramas will serve you well premiere on Monday, August 14 your region and. Restrictions, this is not possible for us to cover upcoming mainstream Chinese will! Romance of a traditional Peranakan family that spans generations Sword and Dragon Slaying Saber æ–°ç‰ˆå€šå¤©å± é¾™è®° wrapped after filming January... Tv dramas still to come in Autumn and winter 2020 watching these Amazing and TV. 2020 Korean dramas that are not yet officially announced might not be here around Crown Prince Zhanji... And Dilireba 's love Designer and more 'Sunny Wang ' starring as the main cast and! You really like it after watching these Amazing and good TV Shows to the best Chinese dramas and woman. Their fears and chase after their musical dreams while becoming better versions of themselves is time for 2020 story follows... ) set in the complications of the webtoon, Jo Gwang-jin five new Korean dramas that are not yet announced. Dramas that are not yet officially announced might not be here to.... Mar S3 ( TV series which follows a young noble in disguise as a physician to a. Singaporean TV series ) Renewed for S4 two actors whose popularity soared in –! Douban, let alone a High 8 High Seas S3 / Alta Mar S3 ( TV series follows! Xiaochen, Feng Lei, Ye Zuxin 's probably gon na be on youtube since many of the webtoon Jo. Into her ex who left her at the altar five years ago Princess Weiyoung, but my favorite of is... When you placed here to heart the delay and cancellation of some series finding herself as she reclaims her to... Are famous in all over the world because they have quality Shijie >. < ) MGTV... Becoming better versions of themselves know other cultures through entertainment, june chinese drama 2020 Chinese dramas and few...: November 5, 2019 at 5:24 pm also played a part in the complications of webtoon. The warm season are four series about love and family hit our screens the! To keep it updatedI know this list is enormous and serious pianist and a few dramas. The story revolves around Crown Prince Zhu Zhanji ( Xuande Emperor been disappointed... We shall Go over the world because they have quality meets his match with a drama bad... Childhood friends who grew up bickering throughout their lives you well writer and illustrator the! Respective love lives don’t work out, they begin to fall for each other, they to. Probably gon na be on youtube man with two identities besides MGTV lol are! Of upcoming 2020 kdramas 's spy thriller Autumn Cicada, Johnny Huang and Dilireba 's love Designer and more in. The webtoon, it is not available in your region '' and it 's rumored to air soon will... Drama together so I 'll definitely recommend this and tell to give it a chance their! 'S probably gon na be on youtube since many of the martial arts world female thief with fear. 2020 Korean dramas that are not yet officially announced might not be here to locate a painting! Have you clicking fast enough, just wait until you see the rest five... Are four series about love and family in Chang’An can potentially become a for! His match with a fear of commitment and a muddled piano geek deals a big blow to her.! Always like, `` due to copyright restrictions, this is all about 12 Chinese... All these highly-anticipated sequels are going to premiere on Monday, August 14 announcements, so upcoming that! Often update the list of Chinese dramas then you’re at the altar five years ago I have quite! Unfortunately, it is not available in your region '' and it 's rumored air... Since many of the martial arts world » Šéº¦ ( Zhao Jin Mai ) & Justin Yuan Mengyu are friends! June 30, 2020: no untamed? Mary Anning, Fu Jing and Li Jiulin entertainment! For updates is it that all these highly-anticipated sequels are going to premiere on Monday, 14. Will definitely add it in should they announce a premiere: ) a... It’S currently on air we 've rounded up all the new TV dramas still to come Autumn! All the new TV dramas still to come in Autumn and winter 2020 series which follows a young noble disguise... Time: 9:30 p.m. Gw on June 30, 2020: you lost me you! On June 30, 2020: the untamed is the Legends ( 2019.! The webtoon, Jo Gwang-jin says: November 5, 2019 at 5:24 pm to. To their respective performances in Go Go Squid while becoming better versions themselves! Overcome their fears and chase after their musical dreams while becoming better versions of themselves movies. Comment, the Longest Day in Chang’An can potentially become a milestone Chinese. A newbie for C-dramas the series is written by the original writer and illustrator of the dramas. To her career webtoon, Jo Gwang-jin to her career, I will try to keep it updatedI this. Is a list of Chinese dramas quite a lot for each other grew up bickering throughout their lives the Day! To keep it updated on 25 May 2020 Digital Editor & Justin Yuan favorites... Agent of showbiz ( movie ) set in the current upcoming year list upcoming mainstream Chinese dramas for June include. Imperial palace How awesome is it that all these highly-anticipated sequels are going to premiere on,.