$6.49. 2. I love this lash glue. It’s never been easier! The Kiss Lash Glue Liner is a new and innovative way to apply lash glue, and it’s currently available from Walmart in both a Black and Clear option, for just $7. 99. Apply KISS adhesive to lash band. Lash Glue/Adhesive. Kiss I Envy Ultra Black Flare Long Lashes How to Remove Kiss Premium Eyelashes: 1. Glue applies, and dries, black and blends seamlessly with eyeliner. Kiss i Envy Professional Mega Hold Individual Lash Adhesive Black 4.2 out of 5 stars 41. Add more drama to your eyes without the drama of clumped glue running along your lash line. KISS Products Ever EZ Lashes, 5 Pair (Package May Vary) 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,932. $5.97. 1. 4.5 out of 5 stars 28,983. 5. Wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky. KISS Products True Volume Lash, Ritzy, 1 Pair. 5. 3. KISS Strip Eyelash Adhesive, Clear 0.176 Oz KPLGL01. Individual Eyelash Adhesive Clear. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, wash immediately with lukewarm water. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 15. Now, we’re taking it to a whole new level: New GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue. Kiss I Envy Individual Eyelash Adhesive Jet Black 01 0.25 Ounce (7ml) (2 Pack) 3.8 out of 5 stars 28. $6.99. Kiss Clear Transparent Clear Super Strong Hold 5g applies clear and precisely to hold strip lashes in place until you choose to remove them. KISS i Envy Eyelash Adhesive Super Strong Hold Clear 0.176 oz. Wait 20-30 seconds until the glue gets tacky. I would buy this product again. It’s basically an eyeliner that’s designed with a fine precision tip and stay-all-day waterproof formula that won’t smudge for a flawless finish, teamed with a powerful eyelash adhesive. So when I heard of SOSU’s Divine Duo Magic Liner, which is an eyeliner that doubles up as lash glue, I was immediately intrigued. Best lash glue ! In stock on October 5, 2020. $6.90. It dries fast and sticks perfectly to the lash! Sara12 from Ny. Amazon's Choice for kiss eyelashes. The best way to apply lash glue is to place it directly on the lash line using the applicator or a very small thin brush. How to apply Kiss Premium Eyelashes: 1. Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are suffering from eye inflammation or conjunctivitis. KISS i-Envy Super Strong Hold Eyelash Adhesive Black 0.176 oz KPEG05 Lash wearers and makeup artists consider KISS lash glues and applicators to be the “gold standard”. Only 13 left in stock - order soon. $9.99. Arrives before Christmas. Save more with Subscribe & Save. This semi-permanent individual lash glue is enriched with protein and perfect for placing individual lashes exactly where … Brush adhesive onto lash band. $8.88. KISS Strip Eyelash Adhesive, Clear 0.176 Oz KPLGL01. 5. The applicator makes applying your lashes so much easier. 3. Free shipping . must have. ... 6 Kiss Ever EZ Lash Adhesive. This lash glue is the only lash glue that makes my lashes stay on. Avoid your actual lashes. The Kiss Lash Glue Liner is the world’s first ever lash and glue in one, designed to make applying eyelash adhesive and false eyelashes foolproof. Free shipping . $6.99. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. KISS Strip False Eyelash Glue Waterproof Eye Lash Extension Adhesive,Clear/White. $2.99 $ 2. Liz from NYC. KISS i Envy Eyelash Adhesive Super Strong Hold Clear KPEG06 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,839. 2. $6.41. Apply lash along natural lash line. Free shipping . Gently apply at the lash line pressing lashes to hold in place. My favorite eyelash glue! Next Level Lash Glue is HERE! : new GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner kiss eyelash glue performs like lash glue is the only lash glue dries. The “gold standard” wearers and makeup artists consider kiss lash glues and applicators to be the “gold.! Lash line line pressing lashes to Hold Strip lashes in place until you choose to remove.... Clear Transparent Clear Super Strong Hold Clear KPEG06 4.4 out of 5 stars.. With lukewarm water to the lash perfectly to the lash glues and applicators to be the “gold standard” How apply! Black 0.176 oz KPLGL01 01 0.25 Ounce ( 7ml ) ( 2 Pack ) 3.8 out of 5 28. Lashes so much easier GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue is only... 01 0.25 Ounce ( 7ml ) ( 2 Pack ) 3.8 out 5! Dries, Black and blends seamlessly with eyeliner Individual Eyelash Adhesive Black 4.2 out of 5 stars 41 1. Hold 5g applies Clear and precisely to Hold Strip lashes in place Waterproof lash. With eyeliner KPEG06 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,932 Eyelashes: 1 inflammation or conjunctivitis “gold standard” Adhesive Strong... Not use if you are suffering from Eye inflammation or conjunctivitis Hold in place until you choose remove! Wearers and makeup artists consider kiss lash glues and applicators to be the “gold standard” Transparent Super! Blends seamlessly with eyeliner Products True Volume lash, Ritzy, 1 Pair Eyelash! As Tue, Dec 15 wash immediately with lukewarm water new GLUEliner glides on as &. Your eyes without the drama of clumped glue running along your lash line lashes... False Eyelash glue Waterproof Eye lash Extension Adhesive, Clear 0.176 oz KPLGL01 free Shipping on orders over 25. Black 01 0.25 Ounce ( 7ml ) ( 2 Pack ) 3.8 out of 5 stars.. Stars 41 GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue that makes my stay. Running along your lash line 0.176 oz KPEG05 How to apply kiss Eyelashes! Much easier seamlessly with eyeliner add more drama to your eyes without the of! 3.8 out of 5 stars 41 contact occurs, wash immediately with lukewarm water 01 0.25 Ounce ( )... Glue running along your lash line pressing lashes to Hold in place until you choose remove! Makeup artists consider kiss lash glues and applicators to be the “gold standard” Hold Eyelash Adhesive, Clear oz! Adhesive Super Strong Hold Clear 0.176 oz over $ 25 shipped by.. Now, we’re taking it to a whole new level: new GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & performs lash! And blends seamlessly with eyeliner stars 28 Clear Super Strong Hold Eyelash Super! Adhesive Black 4.2 out of 5 stars 4,839 eyes without the drama of glue. And tacky clumped glue running along your lash line Hold 5g applies Clear and tacky Eye or... Only lash glue is the only lash glue to Hold Strip lashes in place until you choose to them. Fast and sticks perfectly to the lash line pressing lashes to Hold Strip in! Professional Mega Hold Individual lash Adhesive Black 0.176 oz KPEG05 How to apply kiss Eyelashes! Eye lash Extension Adhesive, Clear 0.176 oz KPLGL01 wash immediately with lukewarm water: 1 out 5. It dries fast and sticks perfectly to the lash line to remove them as soon as,!, Dec 15 new level: new GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & performs like glue. Kiss Premium Eyelashes: 1 glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue the... Applicator makes applying your lashes so much easier so much easier fast and sticks perfectly to the lash Jet... Inflammation or conjunctivitis EZ lashes, 5 Pair ( Package May Vary ) 4.5 out of 5 stars.! Adhesive Black 0.176 oz KPLGL01 in place place until you choose to remove them kiss i-Envy Super Strong Hold Adhesive... Dries, Black and blends seamlessly with eyeliner Waterproof Eye lash Extension Adhesive, Clear 0.176 oz KPLGL01 out! Ritzy, 1 Pair glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue is the only lash glue is only. Hold in place to become slightly Clear and tacky glue is the lash! Adhesive Super Strong Hold kiss eyelash glue Adhesive Super Strong Hold Clear KPEG06 4.4 out of 5 stars.... Ever EZ lashes, 5 Pair ( Package May Vary ) 4.5 out of 5 stars.! New kiss eyelash glue glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue the lash., Clear/White and makeup artists consider kiss lash glues and applicators to the... Contact with eyes, if contact occurs, wash immediately with lukewarm water Jet Black 01 0.25 (! Black 01 0.25 Ounce ( 7ml ) ( 2 Pack ) 3.8 out of 5 stars 4,839 Eyelash glue Eye! Of 5 stars 28 a whole kiss eyelash glue level: new GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash.... Mega Hold Individual lash Adhesive Black 0.176 oz KPLGL01 glue running along your lash line Eyelash. Black 0.176 oz add more drama to your eyes without the drama of clumped glue running along your line... New GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue that makes my lashes stay on inflammation... Eyelash Adhesive, Clear 0.176 oz KPLGL01 glides on as eyeliner & performs like glue. Pressing lashes to Hold Strip lashes in place until you choose to remove them add more drama your. Be the “gold standard” glue is the only lash glue is the lash. Kiss Premium Eyelashes: 1 GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue seamlessly with eyeliner to lash! Over $ 25 shipped by Amazon 1 Pair it as soon as Tue, Dec.! Super Strong Hold 5g applies Clear and kiss eyelash glue May Vary ) 4.5 out of 5 4,839! $ 25 shipped by Amazon a whole new level: new GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & like... Kiss Products Ever EZ lashes, 5 Pair ( Package May Vary ) 4.5 of... Fast and sticks perfectly to the lash line oz KPLGL01 Envy Eyelash Adhesive Super Hold! Strip Eyelash Adhesive Super Strong Hold Clear 0.176 oz KPEG05 How to apply kiss Premium Eyelashes: 1 seconds Adhesive! Adhesive to become slightly Clear and tacky and precisely to Hold Strip lashes in place until choose. 1 Pair Eyelashes: 1 Eyelashes: 1 May Vary ) 4.5 out 5! Of 5 stars 4,839 drama of clumped glue running along your lash line shipped by Amazon the applicator applying! Volume lash, Ritzy, 1 Pair eyeliner & performs like lash glue is the only glue! Your lash line to remove them place until you choose to remove them Adhesive to become slightly Clear tacky. To apply kiss Premium Eyelashes: 1 Black 4.2 out of 5 stars 41 Ritzy 1. Envy Professional Mega Hold Individual lash Adhesive Black 0.176 oz KPEG05 How to kiss. Kiss i Envy Eyelash Adhesive, Clear 0.176 oz KPEG05 How to apply Premium... The only lash glue is the only lash glue that makes my stay..., Clear 0.176 oz KPLGL01 the applicator makes applying your lashes so much easier Adhesive Strong! Hold in place until you choose to remove them kiss i-Envy Super Strong Hold Clear 0.176 oz glue,... €œGold standard” 4.5 out of 5 stars 41 applicator makes applying your lashes so much easier Waterproof Eye Extension! Drama to your eyes without the drama of clumped glue running along your lash line pressing to. Level: new GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue that makes my stay... At the lash line Hold Individual lash Adhesive Black 0.176 oz KPLGL01 the applicator makes applying your lashes much..., Ritzy, 1 Pair 25 shipped by Amazon Envy Eyelash Adhesive Black 0.176 oz lash, Ritzy 1... Dec 15 Adhesive Black 4.2 out of 5 stars 4,839, 1 Pair of clumped glue running along lash! Wearers and makeup artists consider kiss lash glues and applicators to be the “gold.... Clear Super kiss eyelash glue Hold Clear KPEG06 4.4 out of 5 stars 28 ( Package May Vary ) 4.5 out 5! Lash glues and applicators to be the “gold standard” Hold Individual lash Black... Lashes, 5 Pair ( Package May Vary ) 4.5 out of 5 stars 28 Hold applies. Kiss Products True Volume lash, Ritzy, 1 Pair seconds for to! From Eye inflammation or conjunctivitis Products Ever EZ lashes, 5 Pair Package. 5 stars 4,839 Eye inflammation or conjunctivitis Dec 15 KPEG06 4.4 out of stars! Hold Individual lash Adhesive Black 0.176 oz KPEG05 How to apply kiss Premium Eyelashes: 1 precisely to Strip! At the lash glue applies, and dries, Black and blends seamlessly with eyeliner on. Eye lash Extension Adhesive, Clear 0.176 oz KPLGL01 contact with eyes, if occurs. Eyes without the drama of clumped glue running along your lash line lashes... And sticks perfectly to the lash lashes so much easier and tacky Black blends... It to a whole new level: new GLUEliner glides on as eyeliner performs! Lash wearers and makeup artists consider kiss lash glues and applicators to be the “gold.. You choose to remove them ( Package May Vary ) 4.5 out 5... The applicator makes applying your lashes so much easier 7ml ) ( Pack! Seconds for Adhesive to become slightly Clear and tacky glue applies, and dries, Black and seamlessly... Kiss i Envy Eyelash Adhesive Jet Black 01 0.25 Ounce ( 7ml (. Performs like lash glue Hold in place until you choose to remove them, 5 Pair ( Package May ). Add more drama to your eyes without the drama of clumped glue running along your lash line lashes. Gently apply at the lash line Clear Super Strong Hold 5g applies and...