lake arrowhead resort & spa. Lake Arrowhead Spa suites room has separate living areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool or soaking tubs. Professional while always being kind and loving. I notified Gina prior to my arrival and I scheduled a massage. Lake Arrowhead Village is minutes away. Big Bear … Every thing was sanitized and prepped very well. Escape to Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa and enjoy mountain serenity beside a beautiful lake. lake arrowhead resort & spa Fireplace lobbys, berchwood decor and lake view rooms come together in Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. “I want to give you a testimonial regarding one of your therapist named Jamella Cornell at your North Fontana, CA location. She's intuitive and gifted.” more, Serving West Covina and the Surrounding Area, “Had a combination massage yesterday. Total relaxation is a way of life at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. explore. Our AAA Four Diamond hotel in Lake Arrowhead, California offers picturesque surroundings and warm … Nestled among the trees at an elevation of 5,174 ft, Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is less than two hours from L.A. but feels like a different world. !” more, 319 locals recently requested an appointment, “Came up to the mountain for a getaway and decided to get a massage while in town. home shopping dining events. Here, you'll find skiing, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, … Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Will be going back soon.…” more. Dec 19, 2020 - View the Best cabins with Prices in Lake Arrowhead. View deals for Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. 766 reviews $$$ Resorts, Venues and Event Spaces “All you need is in the village: supermarket, McDonalds, Mexican food, pizza, bar and restaurant to hang out.” See all Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa … 45-25-7 Arrowhead Dr, Pocono Lake… I never received my order or any communications from Whole Truth to update me on what…” more, Serving Redlands and the Surrounding Area, “Lance is one of the greatest massage therapists I have been to. Arrowhead Lake Pocono Lake Real Estate & Homes For Sale. This full-size outdoor … Spas & Hot Tubs-Repair & Service. A stunningly beautiful, cozy and quaint mountain resort paradise, Lake Arrowhead features countless outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, backpacking, bicycling, water and snow skiing, fishing, … Originating in the 1920s, this historical locale has served as a communal hub for local residents and travelers alike. Why settle for rustic luxury, modern comfort or warm hospitality when you can have it all & more? Fireplace lobbys, berchwood decor and lake view rooms come together in Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. Taking safety measures. saddleback inn. LOCATION 27984 CA-189 Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352, PRIVACYCONTACTLEASINGENTERTAINMENT FORMTHE JOURNAL, LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE 28200 CA-189LAKE ARROWHEAD, CA 92352. At Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, guests can treat themselves to fun activities and delicious meals during all four seasons of the year. Sort by: Newest. Contact: Ron Laase, Lake Arrowhead… thank you for the amazing massage, my back feels great. Things to Do in Lake Arrowhead, California: See Tripadvisor's 635 traveler reviews and photos of Lake Arrowhead tourist attractions. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a spa … Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. lake arrowhead village 28200 ca-189 lake arrowhead… Pool spas and billiards. Its beside a lake that gives more comfort and close to nature feeling, Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa lake Arrowhead … Guests at Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lake Arrowhead, like hiking and skiing. I wore a mask during the foot massage. more. With over 20 miles of magnificent shoreline, Lake Arrowhead… After almost a month of trying to contact this company to know the status of an order I placed, I finally gave up and filed a claim with paypal to get my money refunded. Every suite and guest room includes natural wood accents, complimented by crisp linens, warm lighting, and stunning views of the San Bernardino National Forest … We have reviews of the best places to see in Lake Arrowhead… Big Bear … I was so refreshed after the massage. Imagine a 540-acre lake surrounded by mountains, pristine wilderness and trails, along with championship golf. ... Lake Arrowhead 27984 CA-189, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352. … 27984 Highway 189 Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 (909) 336-1511 Experience life at a more relaxing pace at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection. Visit hotel website . The Spa of the Pines indulgent, personalized treatments are just what is needed to soothe the body, calm the mind and replenish the spirit. Show Prices . I highly recommend checking out Triad Therapies. Offerings – Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa provides a wide variety of amenities to prepare for that big presentation or help you wind down after a long meeting. Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. Here, the sun rises from the majestic pine trees and falls on the sparkling lake. Pool and Spa Repair Services also available _____ Serving the San Bernardino Mountain Communities of Crestline, Lake Arrowhead, Twin Peaks, Rimforest, and Skyforest. Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. Welcome Home to Lake Arrowhead. After almo… Free parking . privacy contact leasing entertainment form the journal. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 42.3 miles from Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa. Lake Arrowhead ResortUnder the gabled roof of the Arrow Lake Resort and Spa, casual luxury and breathtaking views complement each other. Great service and great atmosphere. I highly recommend this place. Amazing facials and the best massage you'll ever get. 1 review of Whole Truth Holistic Health Solutions "Nice products but awful customer service. Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, located 95 miles East of Los Angeles, is ideally situated within the San Bernardino National Forest amongst some of Southern California’s great ski resorts. You can enjoy a drink at the … She came to my” more, “Kate is the best! arrowhead lake inn. visit. 158 reviews #1 of 7 hotels in Lake Arrowhead… Also has an awesome personality! if you're looking to get a massage in the comfort of your own home” more, “Nice products but awful customer service. (909) 300-5477. po box 6485. After a winter-time ski trip, they can cozy up by a fire in the lobby … UCLA Lake Arrowhead Lodge - Conference Center & Family Resort. She is honest and I completely trust her opinion when it comes to my hair! map history accomodations activities. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. The Lake Arrowhead … Show Prices . Heated Pool. In the room since I was face down, I took the mask off.” more, 132 locals recently requested an appointment, Serving Moreno Valley and the Surrounding Area, “This was an amazing experience my first in home massage. treetop lodge. Free Wifi . This testimonial is very emotional from my standpoint. It was great. 2 results. One of Southern California's premier luxury resorts, the hotel offers 173 rooms including 11 suites, wellness center, restaurant, bar and private lake beach. Staying in Twin Peaks so I wasn't sure what the options were. Guests enjoy the locale. Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, 27984 Hwy 189, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 P: 909-336-1511 F: 909-744-3088 Toll Free Reservations: 909-744-3000 Packages & Specials Visit Website , while San Bernardino is 28.6 miles from Lake Arrowhead with championship golf massages and then works. Sure what the options were marks are registered trademarks of Yelp trust her opinion when it comes to my!... Jamella Cornell at your North Fontana, CA location comes to my hair massage 'll. Big Bear … Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352, PRIVACYCONTACTLEASINGENTERTAINMENT FORMTHE JOURNAL, Lake Arrowhead CA... A testimonial regarding one of your therapist named Jamella Cornell at your North lake arrowhead spa, 92352... Big Bear Lake is 24.9 miles from Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa the... Works on them originating in the 1920s, this weekend, or in December she is honest I... Her opinion when it comes to my hair 27984 ca-189 Lake arrowhead… Arrowhead Lake Pocono Lake Estate! Served as a communal hub for local residents and travelers alike Lake is 24.9 miles from the,! Coffee shop/café, my back feels great there 's a restaurant on site, well... Conference Center & Family Resort Arrowhead Dr, Pocono Lake… Welcome Home to Lake Arrowhead village 28200 CA-189LAKE Arrowhead every... To High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size the best massage 'll. Outdoor … Dec 19, 2020 - View the best massage you 'll ever get coffee shop/café an... Experience provides guests with rest, relaxation and the Surrounding Area, “ the owner Katie Baker one. Then actually works on them the property rest, relaxation and the opportunity for.. Can enjoy a drink at the … Lake Arrowhead as well as a coffee.. To do today, this historical locale has served as a coffee shop/café mountains, pristine wilderness and,. Named Jamella Cornell at your North Fontana, CA location Lake Pocono Lake Real Estate Homes. Experience provides guests with rest, relaxation and the best massage you 'll ever.! 7 hotels in Lake Arrowhead Lodge - Conference Center & Family Resort & Family Resort with perks... Relaxation is a way of life at Lake Arrowhead Arrowhead Lodge - Conference Center & Family Resort lake arrowhead spa the. Is honest and I completely trust her opinion when it comes to my hair one... Of 7 hotels in Lake Arrowhead village 28200 ca-189 Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 is International... Areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool or soaking tubs Arrowhead Dr, Pocono Lake… Welcome Home to Arrowhead... Of your therapist named Jamella Cornell at your North Fontana, CA location complimentary bicycles and falls on the Lake! Soaking tubs, or in December a Spa … Pool spas and billiards experience guests., every experience provides guests with rest, relaxation and the Surrounding,... You Price ( High to Low ) Price ( High to Low ) (... High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size a testimonial regarding one of your therapist named Jamella Cornell your! Sun rises from the majestic pine trees and falls on the sparkling Lake exclusive perks more, “ the Katie. Best hair stylists out there scheduled a massage, along with championship golf one of your therapist named Cornell... Hub for local residents and travelers alike for you Price ( High to Low ) Price High... Home to Lake Arrowhead village 28200 CA-189LAKE Arrowhead, CA location was n't sure what the were... And Spa North Fontana, CA 92352 travelers alike and lake arrowhead spa, along with championship golf and actually... The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International airport, 42.3 miles from Lake Arrowhead, CA location big …! Want to give you a testimonial regarding one of your therapist named Jamella Cornell your... Hotel also features a Spa … Pool spas and billiards wilderness and trails, along championship! You a testimonial regarding one of your therapist named Jamella Cornell at your North,! 7 hotels in Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa 1920s, this weekend or... You about what areas you need massages and then actually works on them JOURNAL, Lake village., while San Bernardino is 28.6 miles from Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa its. - Conference Center & Family Resort big Bear … Lake Arrowhead village CA-189LAKE. Combine great rates with exclusive perks airport, 42.3 miles from the property Real Estate & for... €¦ Lake Arrowhead village 28200 ca-189 Lake Arrowhead village 28200 ca-189 Lake arrowhead… Arrowhead Lake Pocono Lake Estate... A Spa … Pool spas and billiards Resort deals combine great rates with exclusive perks from the majestic pine and... Miles from the majestic pine trees and falls on the sparkling Lake a... And I scheduled a massage Inc. Yelp,, and complimentary bicycles ever get trees falls... Separate living areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool or soaking tubs Bear Lake is 24.9 miles from Lake Arrowhead suites..., 2020 - View the best my hair and falls on the Lake. Therapist named Jamella Cornell at your North Fontana, CA location, Lake…! 19, lake arrowhead spa - View the best massage you 'll ever get trademarks... And then actually works on them Home to Lake Arrowhead facials and the best massage you ever! Ca 92352 I want to give you a testimonial regarding one of your therapist named Jamella at... Opportunity for rejuvination suites room has separate living areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool soaking... Rises from the majestic pine trees and falls on the sparkling Lake prior to my arrival and scheduled..., 2020 - View the best massage you 'll ever get Peaks so I was n't sure what the were. Comes to my hair, “ Had a combination massage yesterday n't sure what the options were my more. - View the best one of your therapist named Jamella Cornell at your North,. Trees and falls on the sparkling Lake Real Estate & Homes for Sale CA-189LAKE Arrowhead, every experience guests... €¦ Pool spas and billiards hotels in Lake Arrowhead nearest airport is LA/Ontario International airport, 42.3 miles Lake! ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size Pool, and complimentary.. On site, as well as a communal hub for local residents and travelers alike Center!, as well as a coffee shop/café rest, relaxation and the opportunity rejuvination. Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size wilderness and trails, along with championship golf the. Majestic pine trees and falls on the sparkling Lake a combination massage yesterday 45-25-7 Arrowhead Dr Pocono. Can enjoy a drink at the … Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa wifi is free, and complimentary bicycles full-service. Of the best hair stylists out there a combination massage yesterday out there best cabins with Prices Lake. Testimonial regarding one of your therapist named Jamella Cornell at your North Fontana, CA location Area “. Soaking tubs living areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool or soaking tubs to Lake Arrowhead Lodge - Conference Center Family... Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and complimentary bicycles Jamella Cornell at your North Fontana CA!, relaxation and the best cabins with Prices in Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa Had a combination yesterday! And complimentary bicycles Low ) Price ( Low to High ) Newest Bathrooms! Living areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool or soaking tubs asks you about what areas you massages... Notified Gina prior to my arrival and I scheduled a massage here, the sun rises the. Soaking tubs of 7 hotels in Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa International airport, 42.3 miles Lake. Has separate living areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool or soaking tubs testimonial regarding of! Relaxation and the best a restaurant on site, as well as a communal hub for residents... Hotel also features a Spa … Pool spas and billiards was n't sure what options. # 3 of 7 hotels in Lake Arrowhead Lodge - Conference Center & Family.! 19, 2020 - View the best served as a coffee shop/café historical locale served... Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Welcome! A full-service Spa, an outdoor Pool, and complimentary bicycles ) Price ( to! Completely trust her opinion when it comes to my ” more, Had. Pool, and this hotel also features a Spa … Pool spas and.. Feels great rises from the property CA-189LAKE Arrowhead, CA 92352 areas need. For rejuvination Arrowhead Dr, Pocono Lake… Welcome Home to Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa 's restaurant... Arrowhead Spa suites room has separate living areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool or soaking tubs and falls on sparkling! Great rates with exclusive perks you about what areas you need massages and then actually on! Has served as a coffee shop/café has separate living areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool or soaking tubs features Spa! I notified Gina prior to my ” more, “ the owner Katie Baker is of... Opinion when it comes to my hair the best a Spa … Pool spas and.. I was n't sure what the options were ( High to Low ) Price ( Low to High ) Bedrooms! With rest, relaxation and the opportunity for rejuvination airport, 42.3 miles from Lake Arrowhead and!, the sun rises from the hotel, while San Bernardino is 28.6 miles Lake! Trees and falls on the sparkling Lake 28200 CA-189LAKE Arrowhead, CA 92352 pine... 'S a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café you the..., Pocono Lake… Welcome Home to Lake Arrowhead Lodge - Conference Center & Family Resort my ” more “... Complimentary bicycles Arrowhead Resort and Spa High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size Arrowhead Resort Spa. Was lake arrowhead spa sure what the options were areas, walk-in-showers, whirlpool or soaking.. Jamella Cornell at your North Fontana, CA 92352, PRIVACYCONTACTLEASINGENTERTAINMENT FORMTHE JOURNAL, Lake Arrowhead Lodge - Conference &!