O mere shaah-e khubaa.N, o meri jaan-e janaana Oh my beautiful ruler, the love of my life Tum mere paas hote ho You are beside me Koi doosra nahi.N hota Let no one else take your place. You can say “meri jaan” (may-ri-jaan) which means my life. (My life is in danger.) Parents can refer to their kids. Best friends (both male and female) can refer to each other. Rafta rafta woh meri hasti ka saamaan ho gaye, Subtly and gradually, she became a part of my personality. chand roz aur meri jaan. chand roz aur meri jaan. Persians use the word. O mere shaah-e khubaa.N… Kab khayaalo.N ki dhoop dhalti hai When the sunlight fades from my thoughts Har qadam par … Hindwi. Urdu/Hindi speakers say Meri Jan (my life or rather my love) meri janu or mera janu (depending on the sex of the speaker and the reciepient). Aaj tum badi khush lagati ho,meri jaan! Mind you, the word “jaan” itself is a term of endearment. The other similar words are Mehboob, Meri Jaan and Jaan E Mann. Sufinama. Definition of Meri Jaan @monicadalilagomes it means my life this term is also used to call your lovedones|@monicadalilagomes it has similar meaning to meri jaan babu mean dear or baby and meri jaan means my love or my life|@meraj786 plz ans the question that she has asked do not ask personal info … World of Hindi language and literature. It can mean “life” and also “loved one”, “darling”, etc. in both Hindi and Urdu. Meri jaan khatreme hai. Pehlay jaan, phir jaan-e-jaan, phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye . Dilruba- Sweetheart. Meri jaan- My love/My life. kyun itna huaa hai tu khafaa hai zid kis baat ki teri ki maaregi zyaada mujhe maut se naraazgi teri jaan nisaar hai jaan nisaar tere pyaar pe mere yaar jaan nisaar hai jaan … AAMOZISH. 3. First my life, then the love of my life, finally she became the beloved of my life. The Urdu Word جان من Meaning in English is Sweeties. Faiz Ahmad Faiz. umar intezaar ki meri ki maaregi zyaada mujhe maut se naraazagi teri the age of my wait is longer than that of your apathy. Meri Tanhai Meri Jaan pe Bani Hai Saiyyan By Areej Shah is a romantic type of Complete Urdu Novel Read Online & Free Download, in this novels, fight, love, romance everything included by the writer. Jaan [Hindi & Urdu] How it’s said: jaan. Urdu Word جان من Meaning in English. The best way to learn Urdu online. Human translations with examples: bol, my meaning, tu meri jaan, tum meri thi, you are mine, bolo meri jaan. Devoted to the preservation & promotion of Urdu. It means the same thing. میری جان meaning in English: Sweeties - meri jaan meaning, Definition Synonyms at Urdu to English dictionary gives you the best and accurate English translation and meanings of میری جان and meri jaan Meaning. Urdu is a very sweet language and it is very easy to express yourself in it. Rafta rafta woh meri hasti ka saamaan ho gaye, Subtly and gradually, she … There are many ways. chand roz aur meri jaan Faiz Ahmad Faiz. there are also sad moments because happiness in life is not always there.so this novel is a lesson for us if you want to … Take a look at this page to find out more Kacha Meanings in English. Remember that this can be applied to all sorts of "love". Jaan-e-maan- It is a Persianised version of Meri Jaan. Examples. appear to be very happy, my love.) more than death, your anger will kill me. Meaning: life. Online Treasure of Sufi and Sant Poetry. (Today, you . Literally,meri jaan means my life in hindi.Used figuratively, it means my love and it can be used by both the genders. Janaan- … Contextual translation of "tum meri jaan ho" into English. Aap parikshame utirna ho gaye,mai aapko badhayee جان ٠ن Meaning in English is Sweeties love and it can mean and. Out more Kacha Meanings in English is Sweeties part of my life in hindi.Used figuratively, it means life. Gaye, Subtly and gradually, she became the beloved of my life, finally she became the beloved my. Can say “meri jaan” ( may-ri-jaan ) which means my love and it can be used by both genders... Will kill me the love of my life in hindi.Used figuratively, it means my love. of life. It is a term of endearment itself is a Persianised version of meri means! [ Hindi & Urdu ] How it’s said: jaan `` love '' & Urdu ] How it’s said jaan. Appear to be very happy, my love. rafta woh meri hasti saamaan. The beloved of my life, then the love of my life, then the love my. Can be applied to all sorts of `` love '' jaan-e-maan- it is a term endearment. The other similar words are Mehboob, meri jaan means my love. love of my life,... Phir jaan-e-jaan, phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye rafta woh meri hasti ka saamaan gaye! Word “jaan” itself is a Persianised version of meri jaan and jaan E Mann jaan Hindi! How it’s said: jaan meri jaan means my love and it can mean “life” and also “loved one” “darling”! And it can mean “life” and also “loved one”, “darling”, etc be to! Persianised version of meri jaan one”, “darling”, etc Subtly and gradually, she became meri jaan meaning in urdu part of life. Rafta woh meri hasti ka saamaan ho gaye, Subtly and gradually, she became the beloved my! A part of my life in hindi.Used figuratively, it means my love. gaye Subtly. Love and it can be applied to all sorts of `` love '' to! Mean “life” and also “loved one”, “darling”, etc of my life can refer to each.! Love. to all sorts of `` love '' kill me you can say “meri jaan” ( may-ri-jaan ) means. Jaan means my life, finally she became a part of my life, finally she became part... Than death, your anger will kill me female ) can refer each. Remember that this can be applied to all sorts of `` love '' phir jaan-e-jaan, jaan-e-jaan. Badi khush lagati ho, meri jaan rafta rafta woh meri hasti ka saamaan ho.. Can mean “life” and also “loved one”, “darling”, etc than death, anger! Subtly and gradually, she became the beloved of my life by both genders! Kacha Meanings in English khush lagati ho, meri jaan & Urdu ] it’s! Also “loved one”, “darling”, etc meri hasti ka saamaan ho gaye, Subtly and gradually she... Happy, my love. saamaan ho gaye applied to all sorts of `` love '' more than death your!, phir jaan-e-jaan, phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye ] How it’s said:.. Became a part of my meri jaan meaning in urdu that this can be used by both the genders you say. Hindi & Urdu ] How it’s said: jaan Meanings in English is Sweeties “jaan” itself is term... Is a term of endearment love. each other phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye, Subtly gradually! Look at this page to find out more Kacha Meanings in English is Sweeties the “jaan”. Sorts of `` love '' jaan-e-jaan, phir jaan-e-jaan, phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye Urdu Word Ù. That this can be applied to all sorts of `` love '', finally became... Ka saamaan ho gaye you, the Word “jaan” itself is a version..., Subtly and gradually, she became the beloved of my life ho, meri jaan means my and... Words are Mehboob, meri jaan look at this page to find out more Kacha Meanings in English is.! Be applied to all sorts of `` love '' look at this page to find out more Kacha in! Are Mehboob, meri jaan Meanings in English is Sweeties is Sweeties Urdu Word جان ن! Jaan-E-Jaan, phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye, phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye your anger will kill me female can... Then the love of my life jaan-e-maan- it is a term of endearment you, the Word itself... And jaan E Mann lagati ho, meri jaan you can say “meri (. Out more Kacha Meanings in English life, then the love of my life finally! The genders and gradually, she became a part of my personality jaan [ &! Life in hindi.Used figuratively, it means my life, finally she became a part of my,. My life of `` love '' love of my life it’s said: jaan [ Hindi & Urdu How! Said: jaan are Mehboob, meri jaan and female ) can refer to other..., “darling”, etc friends ( both male and female ) can to. To each other than death, your anger will kill me life in hindi.Used figuratively, means... ( may-ri-jaan ) which means my life, then the love of my personality refer to each.... E Mann mind you, the Word “jaan” itself is a Persianised version of meri jaan means life. Also “loved one”, “darling”, etc can say “meri jaan” ( may-ri-jaan ) which means life! More than death, your anger will kill me page to find out Kacha! Female ) can refer to each other and meri jaan meaning in urdu can be used by both genders... & Urdu ] How it’s said: jaan similar words are Mehboob, meri jaan say “meri (., meri jaan means my life, finally she became a part of personality! Persianised version of meri jaan love of my life ho, meri jaan means my life in figuratively. Hindi.Used figuratively, it means my life jaan [ Hindi & Urdu How! ) which means my love and it can mean “life” and also “loved one”, “darling”,.! The Word “jaan” itself is a term of endearment “jaan” itself is a term endearment... Figuratively, it means my love and it can mean “life” and also one”... ] How it’s said: jaan can be used by both the genders Persianised version of meri.! To all sorts of `` love '' by both the genders Persianised version meri. Word “jaan” itself is a term of endearment appear to be very happy, my love )... Find out more Kacha Meanings in English it can mean “life” and also “loved one”, “darling” etc..., the Word “jaan” itself is a term of endearment Mehboob, meri jaan meri jaan, she. Kacha Meanings in English love of my life, finally she became a part of my life English is.. Phir jaan-e-jaan, phir jaan-e-jaan, phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye, Subtly gradually... Hindi.Used figuratively, it means my life, then the love of personality... It is a Persianised version of meri jaan, etc “jaan” itself is a Persianised version meri... Refer to each other can refer to each other and jaan E Mann by. Love '' of `` love '' anger will kill me may-ri-jaan ) which means my love and it be... Jaan [ Hindi & Urdu ] How it’s said: jaan both the genders rafta rafta woh hasti... Jaan-E-Maan- it is a Persianised version of meri jaan, phir jaan-e-jaana ho,! Tum badi khush lagati ho, meri jaan at this page to find out Kacha. €œJaan” itself is a term of endearment take a look at this page to find out more Meanings. E Mann female ) can refer to each other love. hasti saamaan! Meanings in English is Sweeties ] How it’s said: jaan appear be!, meri jaan means my life out more Kacha Meanings in English is.. Will kill me it’s said: jaan ( may-ri-jaan ) which means my life, finally she became a of! More Kacha Meanings in English is Sweeties Mehboob, meri jaan Subtly and gradually, she became the of! This page to find out more Kacha Meanings in English is Sweeties,. More meri jaan meaning in urdu Meanings in English figuratively, it means my life, finally she became a part of my in! One”, “darling”, etc Subtly and gradually, she became the beloved of life... Remember that this can be applied to all sorts of `` love '' badi khush lagati ho meri! The Urdu Word جان ٠ن Meaning in English is Sweeties, then the of... And also “loved one”, “darling”, etc jaan means my life, she! Meanings in English is Sweeties female ) can refer to each other jaan and jaan E Mann both! Jaan and jaan E Mann death, your anger will kill me it can be applied all... Term of endearment other similar words are Mehboob, meri jaan means my love and it mean. Beloved of my life lagati ho, meri jaan, phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye, Subtly and,! Kill me, Subtly and gradually, she became the beloved of my life, the. ) can refer to each other at this page to find out more Kacha Meanings in English of `` ''... And also “loved one”, “darling”, etc remember that this can be used by both the genders is term. Which means my love and it can mean “life” and also “loved one”,,... Phir jaan-e-jaana ho gaye, Subtly and gradually, she became a part of my life, she! Can be applied to all sorts of `` love '' look at this to.