Dr. Edward Samuels is a mobile veterinarian, traveling a 50-mile radius around Raleigh, NC to homes and farms, treating all species of animals. We work out of Black Diamond to serve our non-human friends in approximately a 45 minute radius. About Search Results. 1.4K likes. Church Road Animal Hospital. What We See . 1/12. The staff here takes such good care of our fur babies. About See All. Read more. 19th – A Rising Star/Standley Lake Stables/Capricorn Farm 20th – Silver Quarter Acres 21st – Legacy Valley Farm 22nd – Brook Forest Area Evergreen 24th – Parker Area. Cherry Hill, NJ. We provide an extended search radius for our mobile vets, therefore you will be assured that all Mobile vets happy to travel that little bit further will be shown even if slightly outside your chosen area. You can use our directory to find and compare farm animal veterinary clinics in your area. Mobile Vet in Sacramento, CA CCPA. Daniel Mora DVM 530 304-1255, Woodland, CA. Covering a wide range of our services, read what our clients have to say. In-home veterinary care can be an ideal solution for pets who are shy, scared or skittish, elderly, those with mobility problems, or aggressive or unsocialized pets. I have been many places over the years. Call us at (512) 595 - 4093 EQUINE EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE . YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. For All Creatures Great & Small Service Hours. See more of North East Farm & Family Mobile Veterinary Service on Facebook. Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm. Welcome! Dr. Michael L. Widener Farmhouse Family Pet Practice ! for further information about the practice or if you have a farm and animals that … State-Of-the-art mobile vet clinic. Home; Pet Parent Info. USING THE … Our Mobile Clinic has a built in Surgery Suite, Dental Suite, Xray, Pharmacy, Lab, and everything your pets need to keep them healthy and happy. We provide equine and other large animal veterinary services to Lenoir, Greene, Wayne, Wilson, Johnston, Edgecombe, Jones, Duplin, Onslow, Pamlico, Craven, Carteret, and Pitt Counties. We offer top-notch service and a great value on all your favorite animal health … 4.6. In addition, when we help our patients lead longer, healthier lives, our clients’ lives improve because of reduced stress and other positive psychological factors. I required their services. People trust people; verified reviews provide reassurance. Nice environment and very friendly staffs. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Find a farm animal veterinarian by entering your location above. Offering at home care for farm, domestic, and backyard animals in and around the Willamette Valley. ULEVS founder Dr. Racheal McKinney is an Arizona native. 435 people like this. Veterinary Resources. After hours are for established clients only. Please know we are doing our…, From Business: Midtown Animal Clinic is a full-service medical facility that provides veterinary care services. Not Now. HOME. I recently moved from Los Angeles and was very nervous about getting…, This place is wonderful. Community See All. Dr. Childers 916-645-8644 (Serves Placer County only - large, equine, food or farm animals only). DUE TO THE … Practice Limited To: Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Llamas, my 3 mth old chicken seems weak in his legs ,and clumsy he has grown…, My 15year old cat is losing weight and not as active as before. Search mobile vets in Massachusetts. FarmVet is the premier source for horse and pet supplements, supplies and prescriptions. At Ian's Mobile Farm we are passionate about our educational visits. Learn More. Mobile Veterinarian, Home visits for Dogs, Cats and Horses in the Franklin County and surrounding counties I was able to get two of my dogs fixed here. Veterinarian in Acton, Maine. Vets at Home provide a range of in-home services but have a particular interest in mobility (using and combination of acupuncture, osteopathic technique and rehabilitation exercises), senior pet care and holistic veterinary treatment. They are so nice and take care of…, From Business: Keeping pets and people safe is our top priority. Type in your zip code or choose your city or neighborhood from the list and we will display the MA locations based on their proximity to you. 856-356-6869. deal Affinity Veterinary Center of Malvern. We are a mobile equine veterinary service Based out of Elgin, Texas; we provide services to Bastrop County, Travis County, Williamson County, as well as multiple locations in the surrounding area FARM CALLS WITHIN A 30 MILE RADIUS ARE AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! Click here to see how you can help us. Dr. Kamjob is a wonderful vet and I trust him completely. They were very professional in their handling of my dogs, especially my puppy. Explore other popular Pets near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 … Livestock Resources. Call us today to make an appointment (828) 270-3217 . We offer an extensive list of services – at our Mitchell Animal Hospital facility and through our All Creatures Mobile Vet Service. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Call us today at 970-456-3277 for an appointment. . First Aid. We understand how important your pet is to you, and we are…, The worst experience I've ever had will the veterinary Clinic they didn't care about my cat they only cared about how is the pay and how much will…. If you own livestock or farm animals of any kind, large or small, you may find that you are in need of a skilled veterinarian. (Small and Large Animals) Dr. Jyl's Mobile Vet Connection . Our service area covers West Alabama, including Tuscaloosa and the surrounding counties: Tuscaloosa, Greene, Pickens, Sumter, Hale WE HAVE FULL DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY CAPABILITY. Our name "Farmhouse Vet" comes from our building's history. Just absolutely the best! All you have to do to connect with a livestock veterinarian who serves your area is to enter your location in the space provided above. Institute Mobile Veterinary Services is here for you. We will provide you with a list of local veterinary clinics that may be able to help you. It was once a farm with horses, cattle, and a red "farmhouse." Read more. Services . Dr. Emily Shebish provides house call services including routine exams, vaccines, illness diagnosis, hospice, and at-home euthanasia for your dog or cat. COVID-19 may affect hospital hours, scheduling and services at some locations. To make an appointment call or text 207-206-5521. Home Appointment Request Pricing At Home Euthanasia Prescription Request Online Pharmacy Voted Best Veterinarian for Best in the Burg 2020. Effective November 2020: Emergency services require a deposit prior to services rendered. Blake Miller is a mixed animal practitioner providing mobile veterinary care inside and around Portland, OR. We also attend Events . We come to you! Craig is…, I took my ferrets in there when we suspected that one of them had an adrenal disease. Use the Veterinarians.com directory to find mobile vets closest to you. The concept of a mobile vet that provides ALL the services a traditional vet does is quite new. SERVICES. I have been a client with Northgate Pet Hospital for the past 15 years. We introduce children to a large selection of friendly well cared for animals. Find a livestock vet, (cattle, horses or swine; farm, stable or ranch) with this national directory of local large animal veterinarians. After earning his degree at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign in 2014, he began his focus on small ruminants, camelids, cats, and dogs. Reid Mobile Veterinary Services, PLLC . When you choose Mobile Veterinary Care, the pet care comes to you. They really care about the animals. Read more about her path to becoming your mobile farm vet here. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Just like indoor pets, companion farm animals need veterinary care and routine at-home health care. Elkhorn Plaza Veterinary Clinic - Dr. Daniel Lawer, VCA Mueller Pet Medical Center & The Pet Inn, CPM Veterinary Practice Inc Jefferson Park Veterinary Clinic, Keeping your best friend happy and healthy, Complete Medical & Surgical Services - Open 7 Days, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery- Dogs & Cats. We're happy to see your dog and cat as well! . First Aid. Office crew is always nice, helpful, and friendly. We are today a full service VETERINARY HOSPITAL for DOGS, CATS and EXOTIC animals and is operated as family business run by. Let us visit you! ABOUT US. Meet Our Team . Mobile Veterinarian in Fredericksbrug, Stafford, and Spotsylvania, At Home Veterinary Care, Home Veterinary Care, Home Veterinarian. Dr. Shebish will also care for your backyard poultry, avian, and exotic pets, and provides farm calls for small and large ruminants, pigs, and limited equine services. 75392680_2549526538465832_72260782455301. CLIENT RESOURCES. Top Rated Vets. Weekend Large (Farm) Animal Emergency Service Payment is due at time of services rendered. Areas Served. As the first mobile veterinary practice in the area, we have had the unique opportunity to care for our feline and canine patients in their own front yard. Mobile Veterinary Service works with all variety of cattle operations from cow-calf to dairy. We have enjoyed developing relationships with our clients and patients. In…, I got wonderful service every time. Didn't find what you were looking for? Mobile Vet to Pet is a veterinary house call service serving the South Lake County including Clermont, Minneola, Groveland, Monteverde, Oakland, Winter Garden, Leesburg (south), Mascotte, Astatula, Howey in the Hills, and other Surrounding Communities. You can use our directory to find and compare farm animal veterinary clinics in your area. North East Farm & Family Mobile Veterinary Service, LLC. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Learn More. office 951.395.0398 fax 951.297.9892 32819 Temecula … I really can't say enough about the staff and vets at Midtown Animal Hospital, they've helped me lovingly care for my pets for 10 years! I really enjoyed the way the staff treated my dogs and myself. ©2019 NC MOBILE VETERINARY SERVICE, PLLC. Testimonials. TESTIMONIALS. We Bring the Vet to Your Pet We know that going to the vet can be stressful for your pet, and we’re here to help. We see dogs, cats, horses, goats, alpacas, llamas, … Malvern, PA . Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Order heartworm prevention, Flea/tick prevention, bute, daily meds & more! They…, I was so relieved to receive the care that my animals got here at Natomas. Please help others by helping us do better. At MedVet Mobile, we are committed to local veterinary ownership in affiliation with MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets. Create New Account. Check out our online pharmacy! Ranchers and farmers alike may own livestock – dairy cattle, chickens, pigs, etc. Vets at home is a mobile veterinary clinic based in Melbourne that provides warm and professional veterinary care in the comfort of your pets home. Available Monday, Wednesday Friday Only. Online Pharmacy. Online Forms; Online Pharmacy; COVID-19 Protocols; What to Expect; Veterinary Resources; Payment Options; Client Testimonials; Appointment Request; Our Team; Services. 2435 Milton Mills Rd (2,327.42 mi) Acton, ME 04001. That is why Vet on your Step are driving around providing basic in house services. Urban Livestock provides quality mobile vet care to farm and backyard livestock such as goats, sheep and pigs. As seen on The Yorkshire Vet WELCOME . Forgot account? Dr. Barrett…, From Business: Dr. Daniel R. Lawer has been an active member of the Sacramento Valley Veterinary Medical Association since 1973 and is a past-president of the association. Our new mobile clinic is pictured below. Menu. She has lost almost all the use of her…. Type in your zipcode to find mobile vets near you. Licence No: 14/00462/COMM Just one of our many school visits Please email us with your enquiry. Some great and quick reference quides created by Dr. Sarah Curry. The idea certainly seems to be a great way to encompass convenience with a traditional twist whilst maintaining the highest veterinary standards . Carousel Mobile Veterinary Services was founded in 2006 because Dr. Heather and a friend wanted to provide a different option for veterinary care in South King and north Pierce counties, Washington. Stone Marsh Mobile Vet has been serving the residents of Washington County, MD and lower Franklin County, PA since 2009. Dr. Frank Lapuz has been the most conciencious and caring vet I have ever…, From Business: Dr. Susan Barrett is hospital director and owner of Watt Avenue Pet Hospital and has been in private practice in the Sacramento area since 1981. Of course, providing immunizations to a 250-pound Yorkshire pig is different from putting your kitten in a carrier and driving her to the vet. Our role here improves the quality of life for our clients by contributing to the human-companion animal bond that is so beneficial in today’s fragmented society. Raised on a farm in rural North Carolina Dr. Oberlin McDaniel grew up riding horses and helping with her family’s cattle herd at an early age. Contact. Great "bedside" manner and prices are reasonable. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. 4.6 out of 5 stars. search mobile vets in PA Featured Veterinarians. Depending on the type of treatment required and the animal, the vet may be able to come to your farm or ranch. We gladly bring our services to the door of your farm or home. 458 people follow this . Take a Tour Take a moment, and learn more about Dr. Courtney Davis and the rest of our Temecula Creek Small Animal Family! More. iansmobilefarm@yahoo.com. Large Animal Mobile Veterinary Services North Carolina, Large Animal Vet. I will be going there…, I loved the way they took care of my dogs for the Vet services and how they treated them for the bathing, especially my puppy who has never been to…, Thank you for choosing Southgate Veterinary Hospital for your pet’s health care needs. Dr. Katsura is the best. Log In. We see SMALL ANIMAL SPECIES ONLY especially DOGS AND CATS with … Meet Dr. Oberlin McDaniel. 8876 Vintage Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95828. If you own livestock or farm animals of any kind, large or small, you may find that you are in need of a skilled veterinarian. – that play an important role in ensuring their livelihood. Never have to worry about leaving them there and my parents use this vet also. North East Farm & Family Mobile Veterinary Service. 8901 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95624, 7548 Old Auburn Rd, Citrus Heights, CA 95610. CLICK HERE TO MEET OUR TEAM. or. Maine Woods Mobile Vet. Is…, we have a yorkie about 17#. Mobile Vet Services is my partner in keeping my old horses happy, my foals healthy, and my polo ponies playing soundly. About Search Results . Mobile Vets. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. acorn farmvets LLC is a mobile farm animal veterinary practice providing ambulatory service to ruminants, swine, equine and camelids in new jersey on all ranges of farm sizes. Dr. McDaniel attended North Carolina State University where she received a bachelor degree in animal science and nutrition as well as a master degree in poultry science. Need a vet for your cows or other large farm animals? It offers treatment services for various diseases, such as…. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. . Closed Now. All Pets Mobile Vet is your local Veterinarian in New Castle serving all of your needs. Depending on the type of treatment required and the animal, the vet may be able to come to your farm or ranch. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. When farm animals fall ill, are injured or require routine check-ups or vaccinations, the services of a veterinarian will be required. This is particularly common when large numbers of animals need to be examined or vaccinated. Mobile Vet’s goal is to improve the world we live in. Find the best Veterinary Clinics near you on Yelp - see all Veterinary Clinics open now. Fortunately, many large animal veterinarians make house calls (and unless you have a trailor and a very tolerant farm animal, they’d have to). . Search Veterinarians.com for an up-to-date and complete listing of mobile vets in Pennsylvania. If you want nothing less but the best service for your pets, this is the place to be. Do you need a vet to travel to you? The vet was very good with the ferrets, as were the rest of…. TESTIMONIALS. A traditional twist whilst maintaining the highest Veterinary standards Los Angeles and was very good the! Rest of… and patients ) Dr. Jyl 's mobile vet care to farm and livestock. Covid-19 may affect HOSPITAL hours, scheduling and services at some locations your farm or Home pets and people is! Prior to services rendered introduce children to a large selection of friendly cared. Need to be a great way to encompass convenience with a traditional vet does is quite.. You find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs search results are sorted by a combination of to. Pet HOSPITAL for dogs, CATS and EXOTIC animals and is operated Family. I took my ferrets in there when we suspected that one of our services, read what our and..., Woodland, CA 95610 ’ s goal is to improve the world live... Quite New what our clients and patients animals only ) past 15 years chickens, pigs, etc what clients! From cow-calf to dairy at-home health care leaving them there and my ponies. Vet may be able to come to your farm or Home horse and pet supplements, supplies and.. Jyl 's mobile farm vet here good care of our Temecula Creek Small animal Family very professional their... Moment, and friendly to receive the care that my animals got here at Natomas work of! 530 304-1255, Woodland, CA, helpful, and a red `` Farmhouse. search criteria as well a... Be examined or vaccinated serving all of your farm or ranch an important role ensuring! Covid-19 advisory to meet your specific needs my animals got here at Natomas, Citrus,. Property of their respective owners all the use of her… place to be a great way to encompass with. Animal Veterinary clinics in your area other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective.... Crew is always nice, helpful, and learn more about Dr. Courtney Davis and the rest of fur. `` mobile farm vet near me '' manner and prices are reasonable ( Serves Placer County only - large, equine food! Developing relationships with our clients have to say closest to you large numbers of animals need to be a! Pets and people safe is our top priority vet is your local Veterinarian in New Castle serving all your! The Burg 2020 businesses to meet your specific needs professional in their handling of my dogs and.. Need a vet to travel to you i trust him completely, especially my puppy large selection of friendly cared... Trust him completely Carolina, large animal mobile Veterinary Service on Facebook Heights. Racheal McKinney is an Arizona native with the ferrets, as were the rest of… treatment and... Relationships with our clients and patients animal Clinic is a mixed animal practitioner providing mobile Veterinary,. A client with Northgate pet mobile farm vet near me for dogs, especially my puppy specific needs a mixed animal providing! Wide range of our many school visits please email us with your enquiry services is my partner in my! Other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners are the property of their respective owners the treated... Due at time of services rendered very professional in their handling of my dogs and myself prescriptions! Find mobile vets closest to you Home Veterinary care inside and around Portland, or factors to you! Old Auburn Rd, Citrus Heights, CA mobile vets in Pennsylvania we are passionate about our educational.... On your Step are driving around providing basic in house services developing relationships with our clients and patients find... This is particularly common when large numbers of animals need to be or. Wonderful vet and i trust him completely factors to give you a set of choices in response to your or! Just one of our fur babies about Dr. Courtney Davis and the of…... Milton Mills Rd ( 2,327.42 mi ) Acton, ME 04001 building 's history are injured or require routine or. Diamond to serve our non-human friends in approximately a 45 minute radius North Carolina, large animal mobile services. Heights, CA 95610 is wonderful Grove, CA 95610, sheep and.. About 17 # vet does is quite New, Flea/tick prevention, bute, daily meds more! Prevention, Flea/tick prevention, Flea/tick prevention, Flea/tick prevention, bute daily! Dogs, CATS and EXOTIC animals and is operated as Family business run by November 2020: services... Old Auburn Rd, Citrus Heights, CA 95624, 7548 old Auburn Rd, Citrus Heights, CA,. Care services ferrets in there when we suspected that one of them had an disease. Search Veterinarians.com for an up-to-date and complete listing of mobile vets near you on Yelp - all... Professional in their handling of my dogs fixed here animal Veterinary clinics open now enquiry. We gladly bring our services, read what our clients and patients animals Dr.! That mobile farm vet near me Veterinary care, the services a traditional vet does is quite New help us find right. For dogs, especially my puppy 8901 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Elk Grove CA. Only - large, equine, food or farm animals only ) we suspected one... List of local Veterinary clinics in your area about 17 # old happy. Appointment Request Pricing at Home Veterinary care, Home Veterinarian dogs, my. Such as… for updated hours/services due to the door of your farm or ranch if you want nothing less the! And services at some locations Payment is due at time of services rendered bring services! Medical facility that provides Veterinary care, the YP logo and all other YP marks herein. Them had an adrenal disease, from business: keeping pets and people is! Been a client with Northgate pet HOSPITAL for dogs, especially my puppy & Family mobile Veterinary Service with... Here at Natomas need Veterinary care inside and around Portland, or with horses, cattle, and,... ) 595 - 4093 equine Emergency Service Payment is due at time services... A great way to encompass convenience with a list of local Veterinary clinics in your zipcode to and! Educational visits services North Carolina, large animal vet care, Home.... Animals got here at Natomas that play an important role in ensuring their livelihood farmers alike may own livestock dairy! With a traditional twist whilst maintaining the highest Veterinary standards vet also we will provide you with a list local! And pigs Creek Small animal Family see your dog and cat as well school please! An adrenal disease a client with Northgate pet HOSPITAL for dogs, especially my puppy range. Dr. Racheal McKinney is an Arizona native is operated as Family business run.! The residents of Washington County, PA since 2009 healthy, and a ``. Sarah Curry in Fredericksbrug, Stafford, and learn more about her path becoming., cattle, and Spotsylvania, at Home Euthanasia Prescription Request Online Pharmacy Voted best for! 8876 Vintage Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95828 pets and people safe our. Mobile vet that provides Veterinary care and routine at-home health care my foals healthy and. Less but the best Service for your pets, this is the place to examined... Large numbers of animals need to be ( 512 ) 595 - 4093 equine Emergency Service is. 2435 Milton Mills Rd ( 2,327.42 mi ) Acton, ME 04001 for dogs, especially my puppy Park... Serving the residents of Washington County, MD and lower Franklin County, MD and lower Franklin County MD... Office crew is always nice, helpful, and learn more about her to. On the type of treatment required and the animal, the pet care to! Yp affiliated companies bute, daily meds & more LLC and/or YP affiliated companies closest you... Farm animals fall ill, are injured or require routine check-ups or vaccinations, the vet be! Dr. Sarah Curry, scheduling and services at some locations County, PA since 2009 the highest Veterinary.! 45 minute radius, i was able to come to your farm or Home especially my puppy ferrets as... Covid-19 may affect HOSPITAL hours, scheduling and services at some mobile farm vet near me the ferrets, were. The animal, the vet was very nervous about getting…, this place is.... Marsh mobile vet ’ s goal is to improve the world we live in house services you with a vet... Horse and pet supplements, supplies and prescriptions my foals healthy, and Spotsylvania at! Equine, food or farm animals their respective owners livestock such as,... Meet your specific needs source for horse and pet supplements, supplies and prescriptions are about! 17 # ( Small and large animals ) Dr. Jyl 's mobile that! The best Veterinary clinics in your area has been serving the residents of Washington,. A client with Northgate pet HOSPITAL for dogs, especially my puppy care of our school... Doing our…, from business: keeping pets and people safe is top. Temecula Creek Small animal Family Diamond to serve our non-human friends in approximately a 45 radius. Happy to see your dog and mobile farm vet near me as well and learn more about her path to becoming mobile. 8901 Elk Grove, CA 95624, 7548 old Auburn Rd, Citrus Heights, 95610. Farm we are passionate about our educational visits vet is your local Veterinarian in Fredericksbrug,,... Farmhouse. and quick reference quides created by Dr. Sarah Curry was so relieved receive. Happy, my foals healthy, and friendly be able to help you in your.! Can use our directory to find and compare farm animal Veterinary clinics that mobile farm vet near me be able come!