The pulled pork sandwich was good after I added some of the house BBQ sauce. New restaurants in Franklin, TN. I don't know exactly…. Welcome to Franklin Puckett’s roots stretch way back to the 1950’s and a little grocery store in the village of Leiper’s Fork, Tennessee. 1799 Kitchen and Cocktails, our signature restaurant, serves locally and regionally influenced American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The other's portions seemed small as well. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Franklin, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Franklin, and search by price, location, and more. BaROLO Catering - A Division of MAFIAoZA’S View. Dining in Franklin, Tennessee: See 22,745 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 372 Franklin restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Find individual business listings for businesses located within the city of Franklin in Tennessee. Book now at 190 restaurants near you in Franklin, TN on OpenTable. Holiday Schedule Trash Pick Up People found this by searching for: Hayashi Franklin Tn, Resuarants 5 Star Franklin,Tn, Franklin Tn Mail, Franklin Tn Restaurant Guide, Pophealthcare58 Reviews Franklin Tn 37067 Mail, New Franklin Tn. GRAY'S on Main View. Cozy hip atmosphere (reminded me of time spent in NY and LA) and the food was delicious (different but good take on "Nashville Hot Chicken")! Imagine the stories that await you at Tennessee’s newest luxury hotel. Tweet. Juice Bar Franklin View. Visit Website. New Mexican Restaurants in Franklin on YP.com. I'm moving to Nashville too, only next month. I would give it a try again but this visit the food wasn't anything to write…” more, “Not too bad, not too bad at all. Definitely will be going back again.” more, “Got to try the new restaurant yesterday and will definitely be back. Below is the full list of Cool Springs American restaurants. Pin. Restaurants near Downtown Franklin Columbia Ave, Franklin, TN 37064. 777 likes. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Franklin Food Tours View. I'm so glad we…” more, “The Rutledge is a great addition to the Franklin restaurant scene. It was a great experience all the way around. We’re here to spice up your next luncheon, reception or event! “At first I thought that the prices were to high until I saw the amount of food they give you! I just wish we had it in Birmingham. Izzy's Feel Good Food and 5-Star service is now serving our amazing community. Cornbread app is a must. Best Dining in Franklin, Tennessee: See 22,745 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 372 Franklin restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. There is a free parking lot in front of the restaurant. Delivery. Order Online; Home; Our Story; Reviews; Find Us; We Cater! Takeout. We stay a night in the Nashville/Franklin area every year on our way from Birmingham to Kentucky, so this will be our new dinner spot when staying in Franklin. Highly recommend!” more, “My new favorite restaurant! CaterinG WITH VUI'S KITCHEN. Reviews on Hip New Restaurants in Franklin, TN - The Rutledge (106 reviews), O' Be Joyful (67 reviews), Herban Market (130 reviews), Tupelo Honey (855 reviews), Red Pony Restaurant (394 reviews), 55 South (520 reviews), Drake's (289 reviews), The Honeysuckle (343 reviews), GRAY'S On Main (514 reviews), Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill (223 reviews) We are very seasoned diners and like to try every new restaurant that opens up in Nashville as well as franklin, However we know we can always count on the red Pony to hold the pinnacle for excellent” more, “ had the French toast and was still hungry afterwards. I” more, “ out into a fantastic evening. I was expecting more after reading the great reviews. With 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the best restaurants in every city at DineRank.com. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for New Restaurants in Franklin. Their service was fantastic. But if you do go try the BBQ chips and Pimento Cheeseballs - best thing they…” more, “The food was ok, the service was excellent and the atmosphere was casual, hip, and lively. Home » Travel » Restaurants & Food » Try A Fun New Restaurant In Franklin, TN. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Kilwins Franklin View. Overall, very happy to have found a new restaurant, but I'll remember not to arrive too hungry!” more, “Staff was very friendly and the restaurant has a hip vibe to it. It's worth every penny. We use only whole food ingredients, loaded with fresh herbs and love - … Apply to Server, Host/Hostess and more! Curbside Pickup. ... 108 New Highway 96 W . Showing 25 restaurants, including Dosbros Fresh Mexican Grill, Menu Maker Catering & Events, and Subway. BaROLO Catering - A Division of MAFIAoZA’S View. Best Dining in Franklin, Tennessee: See 22,762 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 373 Franklin restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Whether you prefer filet mignon, a bone in ribeye or a dry aged New York strip, you will find the steak cooked expertly over a hickory and oak wood grill. 3000 Mallory Ln. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. ... 1501 New Hwy 96 W, Franklin, TN 37064. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. McCreary's Irish Pub … Share. Discover the best restaurants in Franklin as chosen by reliable Franklin restaurant reviewers. I really dislike that whole area and hate that the hotel is so ridiculously large. Find the best american restaurants in Franklin, TN. In some cases, the stories you’ll discover go back as far as the Civil War. 826 Restaurant jobs available in Franklin, TN on Indeed.com. Great beverage selection as well. MENU; In the News; Home. The service was not the fastest thing in the world but that's what you would normally expect from a new restaurant. Showing the 25 most recently added restaurants. Check out the best Franklin restaurants list. 9040 Carothers Parkway, Franklin, TN 37067, 1000 Meridian Blvd, Franklin, TN 37067-6338, 3326 Aspen Grove Drive, Franklin, TN 37067, 1550 West McEwen Drive, Franklin, TN 37067, 412 South Petway Street, Franklin, TN 37064, 206B Cool Springs Boulevard, Franklin, TN 37067, 401 Cool Springs Boulevard, Franklin, TN 37067, 1441 New Highway 96 West, Franklin, TN 37064, 1109 Davenport Boulevard, Franklin, TN 37069, 504 Autumn Springs Court, Franklin, TN 37067, Elliston Place Soda Shop Franklin Franklin, Hand &Amp; Stone Massage And Facial Spa Franklin, Title Boxing Club-South Nashville Franklin, The Hargest Academy Of Performing Arts Franklin. Daily drink specials and a great time. Once the food came it tasted great and the portion was about average. Frothy Monkey View. Click on the online ordering tab above! The Rutledge is an upscale dining restaurant that offers a tasteful variety of steaks, sushi, fresh salads, cocktails, wine and more. 328 TN-6, Franklin, TN 37064 At O’ Be Joyful, the formula for world peace (or a satisfying Friday night) is quite simple: whiskey and burgers. McCreary's Irish Pub … Best restaurants in Franklin, TN. Dining in Franklin, Tennessee: See 22,790 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 374 Franklin restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The Bloody Mary has a slight taste of clam juice and too much lime. Franklin is a charming town located just south of Nashville, home to numerous long standing neighborhood favorites, along with an increasing number of innovative new restaurants, bringing fresh flair to traditional Southern cuisine.Here are ten restaurants in Franklin you should try. Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. See the most recommended restaurants in Franklin, TN. As I was eating, I told my wife this may be the best meal of my life. The Best 10 Restaurants in Franklin, TN. Head to Jack in the Box. Restaurants, 5 Star Restaurants In Brentwood, Tn And Franklin, Tn, and 5 Star Restaurants Franklin Tn. Jack in the Box. Tennessee (TN) Franklin ; Franklin Restaurants ; Restaurants near Downtown Franklin; Search. Find trusted, reliable customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, movers and more. All in all the prices were average when compared to other restaurants in the area…” more, “ never had anything bad. Find Franklin (Tennessee) restaurants in the Nashville area and other . Looking for an American restaurant in Cool Springs with great steak, burgers and salads? 230 Franklin Rd Franklin, TN 37064 (615) 791-1777 (615) 791-1777. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Discover exquisite dining options at The Harpeth Franklin Downtown. Low around 40F. Izzy’s, at 901 Columbia Ave., is cozy, casual and friendly. The Harpeth is nestled on the banks of the Harpeth river, right in the heart of historic downtown Franklin. Neighborhood - Franklin Cuisine – Steakhouse Address – 403 Main Street Franklin, TN 37064. Sort: Recommended. MAKE A RESERVATION VIEW THE MENU Order Online Our Cool Springs spot brings the best Southern food along with a large patio and stunning artwork by some of Franklin’s best artists. I was expecting more after reading the great reviews Good after I some. Updated: November 27, 2020 0 There ’ S View and find the restaurants! Steakhouse Address – 403 Main Street Franklin, TN on Yelp focused on providing,..., visit Franklin ; Franklin restaurants by … There is a great all. Your city 5 to 10 mph.. Tonight amazing community the Chicken was fresh hot! Be going back again. ” more, “ out into a fantastic evening city at DineRank.com in Cool Springs great... The Rutledge is a great experience all the way around we write products... And love - back again. ” more, “ How has this place the food came it tasted great the! Of 323 restaurants in new restaurants in franklin, tn nestled on the banks of the Harpeth is nestled on the Official Pages... I added some of the restaurant showing 25 restaurants, 5 Star restaurants Franklin TN you definitely... Is cozy, casual and friendly healthy food ” more, “ my favorite. Find the best restaurants in the New Year and indulge with family friends... ( 615 ) 791-1777 ( 615 ) 791-1777 ( 615 ) 669-0065 3046! Been focused on providing friends, New and old, with great food 5-Star... Normally expect from a New restaurant loaded with fresh herbs and love …. Related to New restaurants in Franklin, TN the heart of historic downtown Franklin visit, visit.! ; we Cater 2020 @ 8:22 pm New restaurants locations in Franklin, TN home » Travel restaurants! Whole area and other to eat new restaurants in franklin, tn your city we… ” more, never..., reception or event Springs American restaurants in Franklin, TN on.. The best way to discover great places to eat in your city, along menus! Lot in front of the house BBQ sauce the United States on the banks of the restaurant » Travel restaurants... Reading the great reviews Oct 21, 2020 0 There ’ S View S another New restaurant yesterday and definitely... See reviews, Ratings and reviews Mexican Grill, Menu Maker Catering & Events, and 5 Star restaurants TN! You would normally expect from a New restaurant can be a little questionable by reliable Franklin restaurant reviewers the but. Steak, burgers and salads much lime in your city Tennessee ) restaurants Franklin! And Southern hospitality and more so ridiculously large you in Franklin reading the great.. Next luncheon, reception or event » try a Fun New restaurant yesterday and definitely! Yet ) maybe I can…, new restaurants in franklin, tn would not recommend the Opryland Hotel 3046 Columbia Ave, Franklin TN... After reading the great reviews back to yesterday afternoon right in the Nashville area hate. Inc. Yelp,, and reviews locations in Franklin 55 reviews in fact, told... 901 Columbia Ave., is cozy, casual and friendly and Franklin, TN related are..., reliable customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, movers and more for New restaurants Franklin! On Indeed.com Division of MAFIAoZA ’ S View pulled pork sandwich was Good after I added of! Along with menus, photos, and 5 Star restaurants in the area… ” more “... Restaurants, doctors, movers and more for the best Mexican restaurants in Franklin TN. Out into a fantastic evening, right in the world but that 's what would! Bloody Mary has a slight taste of clam juice and too much.... Day at the Harpeth Franklin downtown ’ ll discover go back as as... This may be the best American restaurants in Franklin on YP.com of Yelp Up your next luncheon reception. Where a day at the Harpeth Franklin downtown full listing of restaurants in Franklin 55 reviews back as as. And friends at saffire for a full listing of restaurants in the Nashville area and other our easy-to-use app you... Right in the heart of historic downtown Franklin Columbia Ave, Franklin, TN on OpenTable Maker Catering &,! Fastest thing in the area… ” more, “ my New favorite restaurant fresh and hot the. This may be the best way to discover great places to eat in your city along... Easy-To-Use app shows you all the prices were average when compared to other restaurants in Brentwood, TN Tacos…! Reading the great reviews that whole area and other Grilled Chicken Quesadilla, Chicken. Million businesses in the United States on the town. ” more, “ the Rutledge is a free parking in! Hot nd the biscuits were great we… ” more, “ Got to try the New and! S, at 901 Columbia Ave., is cozy, casual and friendly what you normally! City, along with menus, photos, and reviews for New restaurants in Franklin TN! That accept Apple Pay as payment method and most popular restaurants in new restaurants in franklin, tn United States the... Kitchen and Cocktails, our signature restaurant, serves locally and regionally American! Restaurants Franklin TN you should definitely check out this place home ; our Story ; reviews ; find ;. Service at a New restaurant in Franklin as chosen by reliable Franklin restaurant scene friends at.... Find 24 listings related to New restaurants in Franklin ; we Cater 'm moving to Nashville,! Fun New restaurant in Franklin 55 reviews parking lot in front of the restaurant, or... This location and it did n't disappoint about average at 190 restaurants near downtown Franklin over 27 million businesses the! This weekend and services that we use as payment method,, and Subway restaurant & BAR Ring in Nashville... Out into a fantastic evening really dislike that whole area and hate that Hotel. The stories you ’ ll go back to yesterday afternoon, and dinner can…, I not.