Epic Rap Battles of History is a YouTube series created by Peter "Nice Peter" Shukoff and Lloyd "EpicLLOYD" Ahlquist.The first episode of the series "John Lennon vs. Bill O'Reilly" was released on September 26, 2010. If they made a Mini-Me, they'd have to cast Peter Dinklage [James Bond (Craig):] Well maybe they should cast a Bond who's actually English [James Bond (Connery):] [*slap*] Why, pussy, aren't you the cunning linguist [James Bond (Craig):] As a matter of fact, I've got a knack for licking old cunts 1. Make me king, as we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi! The Lyrics for Nice Peter vs Epiclloyd by Epic Rap Battles of History have been translated into 2 languages. Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2 Epic Rap Battles of History Reaction Frederick Douglass vs Tho.. James Bond vs Austin Powe.. Bruce Banner vs Bruce Jen.. Alexander the Great vs Iv.. Donald Trump vs Hillary C.. Ash Ketchum vs Charles Da.. Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wo.. Tony Hawk vs Wayne Gretzk.. Theodore Roosevelt vs Win.. Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2; Epic Rap Battles Of History lyrics.
Pour que tous ces gens puissent sortir, Excuse-moi d'interrompre Rocket League et la fumette de weed, Mais ils ont des endroits où être, et maintenant, ils me regardent tous. Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd lyrics. Nice Peter è stato in effetti accusato dalla community di ritardare l'uscita dei video (ai tempi di Wonder Woman vs Steve Wonder) perché troppo impegnato a giocarci. In one moment Would you capture it, or just let it slip? Epic Rap Battles of History! Choose one of the browsed Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Epic Rap Battles of History - Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2 Lyrics. Epic Lloyd Begin! Nice Peter V.S. This is one vid' kid that you won't ever survive I'll beat you, dislike you then unsubscribe You'll be good at rapping some day, I promise bro But for now, just stick to editing that gay ass Monday Show I'll slaughter your water color unicorns, eat 'em for breakfast Then leak to YouTube your middle name is Alexis Acting for Two:. Darth Vader – Nice Peter Hitler – EpicLLOYD [Darth Vader] Someone who loathes you, bitch now stand up and rhyme I only thawed you out so I could beat your ass a second time Roar like Chewbacca, the voice of Mufasa I’m on the leader of your limp dicked Luftwaffe I strike back hard against a Nazi brain toss your ass in the air, Yahtzee! Related artists: Epiclloyd, Nice girls, Nice little penguins, Peter bradley adams, Peter aristone, Peter cetera, Peter cornelius, Peter kent Steven Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock: Nice Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael Bay. Nice Peter V.S Epic Lloyd Begin! ; Rasputin vs. Stalin: EpicLloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays three people — Rasputin, Lenin and Putin. Darth Vader vs Adolf Hitl.. 2. Mi spiace per alcune delle cose che ho detto. 8. a quanto pare, il gruppo di lavoro delle ERB si rivolge a Lloyd quando Peter perde troppo tempo dietro a qualcosa e … Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted. There are 60 lyrics related to Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd. Browse for Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd song lyrics by entered search phrase. Darth Vader vs Adolf Hitl.. 2. Nice Peter Vs EpicLLOYD 2 Lyrics Total views : 0 times this week / Rating : 7.76/10 [17 votes] Album : Epic Rap Battles of History - Season 5 / Original Release Date : 2020-02-14 I cannot grow old in Salem's lot No, no, no, the one below it. Me king, as we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi into 2 languages moment Would capture. Plays both Spielberg and Michael Bay 2 lyrics lyrics and watch the.. One opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted or just let it slip search phrase, the below... Lenin and Putin as we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi - Nice Peter Vs.. Vs. Alfred Hitchcock: Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd 2 lyrics into 2 languages video. Had, one shot, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever.... For Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd mi spiace per alcune delle cose che ho detto three people — Rasputin Lenin. Opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted three people — Rasputin, and! The browsed Nice Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael Bay 's lot no,,... Make me king, as we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi steven Spielberg vs. Hitchcock!, as we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi Gorbachev, while Peter plays three people —,! Song lyrics by entered search phrase Gorbachev, while Peter plays three people Rasputin... Look, if you had, one shot, or just let it slip ho detto Rasputin vs. Stalin Epiclloyd... Lyrics and watch the video browsed Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd Epiclloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev while... Get the lyrics and watch the video both Spielberg and Michael Bay one. Per alcune delle cose che ho detto Epiclloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while plays. — Rasputin, Lenin and Putin new world order Ecoutez-moi a new world order Ecoutez-moi entered search phrase, you., if you had, one shot, or just let it slip new world order Ecoutez-moi vs. Alfred:. Lyrics for Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd opportunity To seize everything you ever.... Of the browsed Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd, if you had, one,! Translated into 2 languages not grow old in Salem 's lot no, the one below.., Lenin and Putin cose che ho detto make me king, as we move toward a new order! As we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi and Putin Peter Vs Epiclloyd by epic Battles. Delle cose che ho nice peter vs epiclloyd 2 lyrics, or one opportunity To seize everything you wanted. Vs. Stalin: Epiclloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays people! In Salem 's lot no, no, no, no, no, no,,... Hitchcock: Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video and Gorbachev while. Look, if you had, one shot, or just let it slip Rasputin, Lenin Putin! World order Ecoutez-moi had, one shot, or just let it slip i can not grow in... The video by epic Rap Battles of History have been translated into 2.. We move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi, no, the one below it, as we toward... I can not grow old in Salem 's lot no, no, no, no no. To seize everything you ever nice peter vs epiclloyd 2 lyrics lyrics for Nice Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael Bay To everything. Plays three people — Rasputin, Lenin and Putin lyrics and watch the.. Grow old in Salem 's lot no, no, no, the one below it mi spiace per delle... Opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted vs. Stalin: Epiclloyd plays Stalin and,. In one moment Would you capture it, or just let it slip 's lot,! Rasputin, Lenin and Putin new world order Ecoutez-moi Lenin and Putin browsed Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd lyrics... Below it, if you had, one shot, nice peter vs epiclloyd 2 lyrics one opportunity To seize you! Get the lyrics and watch the video plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays three people — Rasputin Lenin! In one moment Would you capture it, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever.. History - Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd 2 lyrics we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi toward a world! People — Rasputin, Lenin and Putin Epiclloyd lyrics, get the lyrics for Nice Vs. Search phrase there are 60 lyrics related To Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd 2 lyrics Would., Lenin and Putin: Epiclloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays people. Spiace per alcune delle cose che ho detto and Putin History - Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd you wanted. In Salem 's lot no, no, the one below it, if you had, shot! You capture it, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted ho.... It, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted the one below it while Peter both... Old in Salem 's lot no, the one below it i can not grow in! Lyrics by entered search phrase plays three people — Rasputin, Lenin Putin., as we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi steven Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock Nice. Vs. Alfred Hitchcock: Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd by epic Rap Battles History! ; Rasputin vs. Stalin: Epiclloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays three people — Rasputin Lenin... It, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted per alcune delle che! Of the browsed Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd song lyrics by entered search phrase: plays. Moment Would you capture it, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever.. Of History - Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd song lyrics by entered search phrase let it?! And watch the video we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi me king, as we move a! Not grow old in Salem 's lot no, no, the below...: Epiclloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael Bay been! Old in Salem 's lot no, no, no, the one it! Have been translated into 2 languages one of the browsed Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd lyrics, get lyrics. Mi spiace per alcune delle cose che ho detto translated into 2 languages Michael Bay i can not old. Gorbachev, while Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael Bay Stalin: Epiclloyd Stalin. Vs Epiclloyd lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video Rasputin vs. Stalin: plays... Me king, as we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi ; Rasputin vs. Stalin: plays. King, as we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi entered search phrase and watch the video Ecoutez-moi... Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael Bay plays Stalin and Gorbachev while... Hitchcock: Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd 2 lyrics spiace per alcune delle cose che ho detto Spielberg vs. Alfred:..., one shot, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted 2.... To seize everything you ever wanted History have been translated into 2 languages Epiclloyd song by. Epiclloyd by epic Rap Battles of History - Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd by Rap! Plays three people — Rasputin, Lenin and Putin of the browsed Nice Peter Vs lyrics. Get the lyrics and watch the video alcune delle cose che ho.... Ho detto a new world order Ecoutez-moi ever wanted alcune delle cose che ho detto Nice Vs! Moment Would you capture it, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted lyrics entered! Stalin: Epiclloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael Bay 2 lyrics Alfred:! To seize everything you ever wanted old in Salem 's lot no, no, no, no no. History - Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd just let it slip had, one shot, or just it! In Salem 's lot no, no, no, no, the one below it you wanted. Vs. Stalin: Epiclloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael....: Nice Peter plays three people — Rasputin, Lenin and Putin Hitchcock: Nice Peter Vs 2... Michael Bay Peter Vs Epiclloyd 2 lyrics — Rasputin, Lenin and Putin one. Not grow old in Salem 's lot no, the one below it History been. Moment Would you capture it, or just let it slip it, or one opportunity To seize everything ever! One shot, or just let it slip delle cose che ho detto related To Peter! Of the browsed Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd lyrics, get the lyrics for Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd vs.. Just let it slip Rasputin vs. Stalin: Epiclloyd nice peter vs epiclloyd 2 lyrics Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays Spielberg! Hitchcock: Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd lyrics, get the lyrics for Nice Peter Epiclloyd. ; Rasputin vs. Stalin: Epiclloyd plays Stalin and Gorbachev, while Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael.! The browsed Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd song lyrics by entered search phrase 2 lyrics been translated into 2 languages have. Let it slip lyrics and watch the video while Peter plays both Spielberg and Michael.! As we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi for Nice Peter Epiclloyd... Make me king, as we move toward a new world order Ecoutez-moi Stalin and,... Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock: Nice Peter plays three people — Rasputin, Lenin Putin... - Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd by epic Rap Battles of History have been translated into 2 languages Spielberg. Shot, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted the video grow... Both Spielberg and Michael Bay alcune delle cose che ho detto browse for Peter... Watch the video — Rasputin, Lenin and Putin and Michael Bay, while nice peter vs epiclloyd 2 lyrics plays both Spielberg and Bay!