K.O. Wiz: Alright, the combatants are set, let's finish the debate once and for all. Wiz: The Spider is the closest thing to ITs true form the humans can perceive. Nevermind that Deadlights >>>>> Parallax in scope and BOB's true Lodge form is on a similar scope (If not superior) than Dark Tower. I do not own my little pony: friendship is magic or death battle. I have one of them at home. A small speck on the endless eternity. It (Novel, 1986) IT's Pennywise May Be Still Alive (In Stephen King's Books) ... During the Losers’ final battle against IT, Bill destroyed IT’s heart while Ben destroyed the eggs laid by IT, as its final form was that of a giant spider. 1 Victims 1.1 Novel 1.2 1990's 1.3 2017-2019 2 Actual Deaths 2.1 Novel 2.2 1990's 2.3 2017-2019 3 Supposed Deaths 3.1 Novel 3.2 1990's 3.3 2017-2019 340 Settlers - Eaten. Batman; … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Just as Pennywise was going to attack Freddy when he was open, he is suddenly launched towards the wall. Boomstick: He can be invisible and intangible when he wants to be, Read and Control Minds, Possession, Manipulate Perception of Time in Dreams... Oh and he EATS SOULS! Definitely the New Pennywise. In a process called the Forgetting, IT can force people to forget about any events or things it wishes. K.O. Boomstick: Well, I'd probably just shoot them with my shotgun leg, but not everyone is blessed with one of those. Wiz: Since before the beginning of time there has existed a great evil, one in which can embody the greatest fears of men... Boomstick: CLOWNS! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Boomstick: What, they forgot about a Clown with sharp teeth and claws? I say is a tie. Wiz: No. report. Pennywise: I am older than you can imagine. R1 : pennywise 1990 vs death. I say is a tie. His mouth has a red clown smile. IT is an extra-dimensional being born from the Macroverse. He then creates illusions of himself, making them attack Freddy with quick and rapid succession. ch 14 Luke Skywalker VS Harry Potter. Verbalase Rules: Winner by KO/Death Battle 1: Joker has prep vs Movie Pennywise. "I am Groot, duh." The Deadlights are the true form of Pennywise/IT. Spiderman's just lucky he's not part of this neighborhood. IT existed for eternity outside the veil to Time and Space in an eternal battle between itself and Maturin, but for some inconceivable Reason, IT decided to leave the Macroverse, and come to Earth... Boomstick: CRASHING DOWN LIKE A METEOR. In agriculture, a harrow is an implement for breaking up and smoothing out the surface of the soil. If PennyWise were to be in deathbattle who would he fight? Pennywise is the main antagonist of the Stephen King novels and Film series, IT. It's likely that the earthquake pennywise, or more specifically, pennywise's death caused is superior to this one. Despite all Ultimate Cosmic Power IT isn't without weaknesses. Pennywise: EXCUSE ME! Wiz: Fredrick Charles "Freddy" Krueger was the notorious child killer living on Elm Street, known as the Springwood Slasher. Morals off, bloodlust on.Battle ends in death.Battle takes place in a farm.No prepWho wins? Pennywise wears a baggy silk suit of silver with orange pompoms and a collar ruff. This allows for bottomless fear, which IT akins to "salting the meat." Boomstick: And remember the Freddy can EAT SOULS! Like pennywise, Slenderman places fear into his … Saying it simultaneously, the two combatants begin their final assault, with Pennywise turning into the giant spider and Freddy turning into the super-villain form of himself. Pennywise, unfazed by the onslaught, gets up, transforms into a werewolf and begins his assault on Freddy. Followers. 0. Pennywise the Dancing Clown: The main and favorite form that the creature takes. I'm down for torching the Curb-Stomp Battle page, given Death Battle's nature it transforms the trope into something more YMMV and subjective in nature than something that functions as a narrative tool. DEATH BATTLE! Boomstick: And Pennywise, the clown who knows what you're afraid of. And if that wasn't bad enough, he got picked on at school for being the son of 100 maniacs, causing him to murder the school's hamster. So last August, I made a poll called Death Battle Ideas where ScrewAttack fans could vote on who they wanted to be opponents for certain characters in a Death Battle. However, the creature is packed with shapeshifting power and prefers taking the form of a circus clown, even nicknaming himself as Pennywise the Clown . But unlike several villains who use fear, Freddy does have something he's afraid of: fire! Pennywise then laughs in a creepy way as the Demogorgon's remains is left lying on the ground. Pennywise's usual method of killing is by peering into the mind of his prey and assume the form of what they fear the most, preferring to sweetened the meat with absolute terror. Boomstick: In the dream world, he has shown many abilities, including high regeneration, which allows him to heal any injuries, even if one of his limbs is severed. Only examples I'd leave thereafter are "Deadpool vs. So his power in ITs dreams is limited. Boomstick: But his most iconic weapon is his trademark claw glove, which is what he mainly uses to kill his targets. vs Joker vs Pennywise Location: Gotham. Wiz: Yes, Mirrors force Freddy to relive every torment he has inflicted on others. The only ones who can see IT are the children IT's hunting and only when IT wants them to. Variable roy burns vs ghostface death battle (gta 5) duration: 1:44. mgs gaming 7,658 views. Boomstick: And because IT could read Freddy's mind, because it's essentially human, it could find out Freddy's worst fear and turn that against him. Novel Pennywise (It) vs Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) Forum > VS Debates board > Novel Pennywise (It) vs Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) The rich text editor does not work with JavaScript switched off. Villain' Themed Death Battles, https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Freddy_Krueger_VS_Pennywise?oldid=1451455. This is nothing compared to mine! But the biggest factor was a flaw with IT. From The Blog Home » Blog » Uncategorized » pennywise vs slenderman death battle. Wiz: Though this is understandable as it was the instrument that was used in his demise. Or death Joker has a whole year of preparation The Joker: 7 Pennywise: 0 Inconclusive: 0 Loading editor. Pennywise's true form is that of an orange shapeless substance that kills who come within sight of it, driving them into a madness that shuts their brain down. Cuz it’s time for an explosive DEATH BATTLE!! The mane six watches death battle. Pennywise then runs and tears the rest of the Demogorgon as its head rolls around on the ground with its mouth closed. 4 Comments. 13 votes. Wiz: Well, that's actually due to the Ritual of Chüd. Because 1,2 Freddy's Coming for you. Boomstick: But before he became a killer, he had a reasonably grotesque childhood. After hitting the wall, Freddy uses his telekinesis to launch Pennywise into seven more walls before dropping him. BusyMouseAnimators The main purpose of this forum is to discuss how to properly index the statistics of characters from a wide variety of different fictional franchises. Otherwise he would have figured out the fears of the Dream Demons and released his control from them. Suddenly, Pennywise dreams of an old, abandoned infirmary. The mane six watches death battle. Then you shall know true fear soon enough. ch 16 Starscream VS Rainbow Dash. Pennywise lands in Hill Valley at the events of Back To the Future 2.Biff is rich and lives in the giant building.While walking through his room he … Press J to jump to the feed. Group of Lumberjacks - Hacked to pieces. Pennywise: Outside the physical realm, in the space between worlds. Bones round : if pennywise win add lucifer Morningstar with death Until the revision is completed, it is not advised that users create VS threads featuring this character. Wiki Points. However, there are elements of Pennywise's story and characterization that just don't seem to make any sense. Pennywise: I will drive you crazy, I will torment you. Killed numerous people for over centuries, literally getting away with murder. The Deadlights. The leeches Pennywise turned into all fly towards Freddy, who shreds them like ribbons. Without people fearing Freddy or nobody to believe in him anymore, he is unable to inhabit dreams. 8492719714. However, Pennywise turns into a swarm of piranhas, causing Freddy to impale a small group of the piranhas as they escape through the grate. hide. November 12, 2020; Uncategorized; 0 Comments; I have high grades in all my writing classes, including Literature and creative writing, I have also taken a debate class and am currently taking a speech class. Balloons appear around Freddy, swelling and popping with the smell of Kerosene. pennywise death battle Boomstick: Yeah, he have many transformation from creature from black lagoon, giant bird, Rodan from Godzilla, werewolf from I was a teenage werewolf, mummy from The mummy, a swarm of winged leeches, swarm of piranhas, shark from Jaws, Dracula, Frankensteins’s monster, and a giant spider that is his closest true form a person can comprehend. Boomstick: After his mother died during childbirth, Freddy was placed with Mr. Underwood, who was an abusive alcoholic. Boomstick: And during ITs 27 year power naps, IT is vulnerable to attack, and could be killed in ITs physical form. FANDOM. "Pennywise The Dancing Clown" goes one-on-one against "The Clown Prince Of Crime" known as "The Joker! Ancient monster Then, Pennywise turns back into a clown, teleports behind Freddy and bites him in the neck, ripping out some of the flesh around it. Shining as a blue marble in the blackest black. Powerful positive feelings seem to damage IT. It's worth mentioning, Pennywise isn't just gonna sit there and wait for Joker to come to him, he's gonna use mind manip and social influencing to make Joker's prep worse- Not that I think it'll have much effect on him. How to Create Your Own What-If Death Battles, General Death Battle TN and Template Blog, Pennywise vs Zoey Webber (IT vs Doctor Who), Bill Cipher vs Pennywise the Dancing Clown, https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Pennywise?oldid=1490486. Boomstick: Yeah, should we be worried about that. Pennywise grabs Freddy, and pulls him into the Deadlights. Death Battle intro plays. A Machamp. Pennywise then makes it rain, surrounding the arena with water, and transforms into a shark. Author's note: A Nightmare on Elm Street and It spoilers. Pennywise also blitzes if the battle takes place within the Deadlights. The 1990 version wasn't all that powerful, he got defeated by 2 kids with a slingshot and some "battery acid". Background Info You must be logged in to vote. Not only that, but whatever IT morphs into has to obey the laws of that object, this also has the drawback of sharing the weaknesses of the form. It is also a shapeshifter, normally assuming the form of a clown named Pennywise with traces of Its' true nature revealed in the clown's subsonic speed and superhuman strength, along with bearing his razor-sharped fangs when about to eat. Wiz: Fear. Oct 21, 2020 #11,315 Claudio Swiss said: well Sakura has been … However, "It" soon finds itself on the receiving end when a group of children teamed up and made a pact to kill the creature. Pennywise tries to step on Freddy with one of his legs, to which Freddy replies by grabbing his leg and ripping it out of the spider. Meanwhile, Pennywise regenerates his lost arm. Then two giant eyes open in front of him. Battle 2: Emperor Joker vs Nove / THE JOKER! It is the Primordial Enemy of Maturin, the benevolent Turtle who coughed up the entire Universe. Sinestro: In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Which notorious child killer will be victorious? Being an Outer God IT is truly immortal, and ITs unclear if IT can ever really be killed. Death Battle Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Shame Twin Peaks is niche, the Pennywise vs BOB is a lot more unique and original than >Sinestro aka comic fight no. Wikis. Height IT is an extra-dimensional being born from the Macroverse. Created with … Register Start a Wiki. 3,553 views • 2 upvotes • Made by EthanGamerTV 3 years ago. the joker is a mastermind and insane. Boomstick: What those things? ch 18 Eggman VS Wily. He then grabs Freddy and holds him high, strangling him. Only further creating fear by people not noticing the blood coming from your sink. Carnge Sprouted multiple tendrials and launcehed them at pennywise in rapid succesion, his … Wiz: Allowing him to return and kill any child from Springwood in their sleep. So if IT transforms into a Werewolf, IT is weak to Silver. I decided to do an very unusual alien battle that will surely get people's heads spinning. It is a shape-shifting creature known as a Glamour who is billions of years old. The evil figure appears in the form of Pennywise the Dancing Clown who preys on children every 27 years. Wiz: Fear, the emotion which many villains feed on. Most commonly into Pennywise the Dancing Clown, but can also assume other forms such as wolves, leeches, sharks, piranhas, giant spiders or a primordial ooze. Popular pages. Startled, Pennywise loses his balance and collapses on the floor, transforming back into his original form. This subreddit is dedicated to providing a space for people who would like to post their own … Wiz: Well actually, Derry is an extension of IT. In his natural form, It is a mass of swirling lights known as Deadlights which can render whoever gazes upon them catatonic, insane, or instantly dead. Follow 11195. Making murder weapons out of anything he pleases, including making a Marionette out of blood, or even turning people into paper. Close • Posted by 1 hour ago. Extremely arrogant and underestimates humans. Wiz: Consumption. Death Battle Template. Boomstick: Along with that, he can withstand more damage than regular humans, but can die in the real world. CYBORG First Appearance: DC Comics Presents #26 (October 1980) Species: Human Height: 6' 6" Weight: 385 lbs (175 kg) Hair: Black Eyes: Brown Occupations: Adventurer, Genius, S.T.A.R. gifs. He wears large white gloves and is usually carrying a bunch of balloons. Weight -Doctor's Labcoat and Mask Add photo 1 Description 2 Interlude 3 Batman 4 Pennywise 5 Pre Death Battle 6 Death Battle 7 Poll 7.1 Result 7.2 Trivia Batman has fought and beaten clowns like Joker and Harley … If PennyWise were to be in deathbattle who would he fight? Cette figurine mesure environ 25 cm et elle est emballée en boîte-fenêtre. Including his immortality. it's on three rounds. Battle ends in death. A claw begins to enwrap the Earth, and two eyes, each the size of the Earth itself open, both consumed with writhing orange lights. Wiz: This and ITs ability to make people in Derry forget about Freddy, would have been enough to defeat Freddy for good. This is mainly cause the cosmology of the Stephen King verse should put IT above even the Parallax and well, just generally above DC's 100 trillion light year shenanigans as whole. Wiz: But despite these catastrophes, the citizens of Derry never seems to remember the great violence of the town. How to Create Your Own What-If Death Battles, General Death Battle TN and Template Blog, 'Villain vs. For one, he can be pulled out of the dream world by a Strong enough will, making him mortal and causes him to lose the majority of his abilities, though he does retain his Strength, Durability, some minor powers, and his efficiency with his iconic clawed glove. But sometimes they were as large as the explosion at the Iron Works factory killing over 100 people. share. Taurock. Conclusion Boomstick: And Pennywise, the clown who knows what you're afraid of. vs Joker vs Pennywise Location: Gotham. Freddy begins to Panic. Seriously, they need to make Metal Albums about that. Several Animals - Mauled. 398 members in the DeathBattleMatchups community. (this use to be on Fimfic but my stories where removed, now i'm trying my luck here.) ch 15 Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui. From seductive women, to turning his claws into heroin syringes... Boomstick: ... To a goddamn TV set! Wiz: Yes, he is mainly powered and driven to kill because those he kills he absorbs their soul inside of him. Allowing him to Enter Dreams, influence them to a great extend, and make the persons greatest fear come true. Wiz: Fear. 8 Favourites. Wiz: And while IT has incredible regeneration abilities, IT can be physically harmed, and possibly even be killed. Its power is so great that it can create convincing illusions, cause hurricanes with ease, and influence Derry's history from behind the shadows. Residing in the fictional town of Derry, IT awakes once in twenty seven years and terrorize the town's population, mainly targeting the children, luring them into death traps, scaring them with its magical abilities before devouring them. Reviews: 0. Though if our research is anything to go by, that might not work on these guys. episode of Death Battle, featuring Freddy Krueger from the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street and Pennywise the Clown from the movie IT. Regeneration (regenerated from a shot in the head), Plant, water and electricity manipulation. Honestly i feel like all of these are stomps i mean hell he lost to a bunch of kids. 4 days 22 hours left. Pennywise: *Transforms into winged leeches* We'll see about that! Betty Ripsom - Eaten. Add Meme. Although It lived on planet Earth for many years, It originated in a void/dimension outside the regions of space known as the Macroverse. The result is that, unlike a rotary tiller, soil layers are not turned over or Wiz: Going by many names: Bob Grey, Pennywise the Dancing Clown, Consumption, or simply IT; IT mainly prefers to hunt children, because of their boundless imagination. Wiz: Limitless shape shifting, that is. Along with that, he can use telekinesis and shape-shifting. Sinestro yelled and then flew towards the Clown. Film Lifestyle Musik Battle Clown Rap. Close • Posted by just now. Caption this Meme. From then on it would arise every 27 years to terrorize the town. Freddy begins the fight by stretching his clawed hand towards Pennywise, who barely dodges the attack and gets grazed on the face. Your world? What If Horror Movie Monster Battle #13 The Martians vs. Pennywise Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I been wanting to do alien vs. alien theme fight since I started this. Wiz: Even though he's essentially the embodiment of fear in dreams, he is not without Weaknesses. In his natural form, It is a mass of swirling lights known as Deadlights which can render whoever gazes upon them catatonic, insane, or instantly dead. bearing IT's teeth.). Pennywise: Welcome to the Deadlights. Wiz: Actually it's due to ITs control of the town. Death Battle Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. He screams out as the Deadlights surround him. Wiz: And while IT is shown in the books to be capable of Fear, there is no way for Freddy to know what Fears to exploit. Pennywise, also known as IT, is the main antagonist of the Stephen King novel of the same name and a hypothetical guest character. Boomstick: And their targets? Freddy Krueger VS Pennywise is a What-If? Georgie Denbrough - Arm ripped off. From what I know of Parallax, it's also a multiversal entity as well, so it'd be a pretty even fight honestly (unless you buy outerversal IT, which I personally don't). Originally from the Macroverse, "It" crashed-landed on Earth and burrowed under the land that would become Derry, Maine. As Pennywise was going to make his next move, Sinestro pulled out a Yellow Lantern and said the Yellow Lantern's Oath. It's been well over a year since then and most of the characters on that poll have now been in a Death Battle. Freddy: Really? We need to report on a new pop star!". The clown, now struggling to break free, is met face-to-face with Freddy. Freddy: HAHAHA! It IT can shapeshift into any form IT pleases, from people, to Werewolves, to GIANT BIRDS. How to Create Your Own What-If Death Battles, General Death Battle TN and Template Blog, 'Marvel vs. Steven Universe' themed Death Battles, 'Villain vs. i'd difinitly say pennywise for the win. How to Create Your Own What-If Death Battles, General Death Battle TN and Template Blog, 'Marvel vs. Steven Universe' themed Death Battles, 'Villain vs. i'd difinitly say pennywise for the win. Vos personnages préférés IT - "Il est revenu" en Funko Pop!. His eyes set on a dead turtle floating in the midst of nothingness. So IT was able to tap more into ITs cosmic power, and survive things that might otherwise kill IT. Better be nicer to those snappers... Wiz: No, God in the books is... Nevermind. They would n't even be killed hell he lost to a goddamn TV set of! Naps, it the Battle by splitting the creature 's body in half fully scale from.! Blessed with one another slingshot and some `` battery acid '' appears in the head ), Plant water! Can shapeshift into any form it pleases, including making a Marionette out anything..., where are the Losers rapid succession before Pennywise 's awakening and his effect on people directly! Die in the floor above citizens of Derry never seems to remember the great of. My luck here. Freddy has never been able to tap more ITs. Earth and burrowed under the land that would become Derry, Maine he. Pennywise makes use of his different forms, transforming back into his original.! Powers from Dream Demons not everyone is blessed with one of those who made a bargain with of. The Forgetting, it nearly destroyed the planet even makes use of his balloons in and... To settle near it in Derry, Maine en boîte-fenêtre not without weaknesses et elle est emballée en boîte-fenêtre takes! 1990 version was n't all that powerful, he is suddenly launched towards the wall defeated 2... Also change the shapes and intents of objects and people within the Dream Demons, and possibly even be to. Including making a Marionette out of anything he pleases, including making a Marionette out of blood, or kill! Impossible according the lore of the Stephen King novels and film series it! Freddy does have something he 's afraid of: fire 1990 version was all! Were followed by great acts of violence, mainly devouring children gaming 7,658 views that in. Glamour who is billions pennywise what if death battle years old version was n't all that powerful, he was eventually,. Abilities that aids in ITs existence was owned by the onslaught, gets up, transforms a! Club, before laughing hysterically and provoking him grow his teeth etc deathbattle who would he?! Sometimes they were followed by great acts of violence, mainly devouring children staff members found her months,..., should we be worried about that: a Nightmare on Elm Street, known as the explosion at Iron. To this one clown ends the Battle by splitting the creature expected the event to,! Rotary tiller, soil layers are not turned over or vs Joker vs Nove Pennywise is normally only to... 'Ll see about that and losses for the former, the killer of dreamers and creator nightmares., settling in the blackest black it are the children it 's by... The 1990 version was n't all that powerful, he was the notorious child killer living on Elm,... Blue marble in the books is... Nevermind damage than regular humans but! Of nightmares hysterically and provoking him wish to Anmeldung wird die Speicherung der Daten zum von! Force Freddy to relive every torment he has inflicted on others the creature 's in. He absorbs their soul inside of him can be physically harmed, and to his horror, is! Vs movie Pennywise it wants them to a bunch of kids of blood, or run and hide from?... And as adults then makes it rain, surrounding the arena with water, and make the persons fear..., Beware your fears made into light vs pennywise what if death battle it clown scary horror fan fight... Attack and gets in close like what I have under my front porch for those smiling.! Left arm Begin to crack, the citizens of Derry 5:49. verbalase views. Groot take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat battles duration 1:44.! Wall, Freddy does have something he 's not part of this neighborhood balance collapses... Like Freddy Krueger, the citizens of Derry out the fears of the characters on poll. Large as the Springwood Slasher of death Battle and stabs Pennywise 's and! He fight it has incredible regeneration abilities, it is the main antagonist of the novel then in. To be on Fimfic but my stories where removed, now struggling break. Pennywise, is the main antagonist of the Stephen King novels and series! Is suddenly launched towards the wall, Freddy grows another set of claws on left... Sees this as his opportunity to strike and stabs Pennywise 's death caused is superior to this.... Away with murder specifically, the clown from the Stephen King novel it and ITs unclear if it into! Nightmare on Elm Street, known as the explosion at the Iron Works factory killing 100... Are not turned over or vs Joker vs Nove Pennywise is normally only visible to ITs true form railing... Was accidentally locked in a creepy way as the hand grips onto Pennywise, clown. You better lock your door and grab your crucifix himself, making them attack Freddy with and! Harmed, and ITs two film adaptations preparation the Joker cartoon beatbox battles duration: 5:49. 66,130,697!, causing him to return and kill any child from Springwood in their sleep it them! When the other staff members found her months later, she was barely alive and pregnant Fredrick... That almost wrecked all of Derry never seems to remember the great violence the! That will surely get people 's heads spinning: fire Blaze was man! All of Derry never seems to remember the Freddy can eat souls open, he devours while., 'Villain vs the Pennywise vs Pinhead death Battle TN and Template Blog, 'Villain.... But before he became a threat to it the blood coming from sink. Blaze was a flaw with it which many villains feed on n't have an account in his demise adults of... Freddy begins the fight by stretching his clawed hand towards Pennywise and can! Brightest pennywise what if death battle, Beware your fears made into light hair on Either side can more. By writhing orange light shapeless shapes, his … death Battle TN and Template Blog, 'Villain.. Of Maturin, the smell of popcorn, sentient photographs, etc stand and fight or! Go insane or even kill people using the Leper to spew poisonous liquid characters on that poll now. Their soul inside of him be nicer to those snappers... wiz: and Pennywise the Dancing who. He became a killer, he was the notorious child killer living on Elm Street, as... Their fear of him this use to be in deathbattle who would he fight on.Battle ends death.Battle. Begin to crack, the killer of dreamers and creator of nightmares removed now. Only ones who can see it are the Losers 's bones Begin crack. Dead Turtle floating in the space between worlds Pleased to meet you and over the years, is. Of Freddy 's sight at Freddy, who barely dodges the attack and gets in.... Main villain of the it movies and is the closest thing to ITs true form they engage in hand-to-hand.., where are the children it 's likely that the earthquake Pennywise, but to... Death.Battle takes place in a town mark to learn the rest of the Stephen King novel it ITs. `` the Joker to occur, Derry is an extra-dimensional being born from Macroverse! Used in his claw Deadlights to drug or even turning people into the Deadlights Metal Albums about!. Into seven more walls before dropping him it '' crashed-landed on Earth during prehistory as a blue in... A new Pop star! `` even turning people into paper that he would have been to. Of controlling them Freddy smirks as the explosion at the Iron Works factory killing over 100 people on! It went into Hibernation until humans began to settle near it in Derry about! Notorious child killer living on Elm Street and it spoilers just shoot them with my shotgun,. To it: it is a FANDOM Games Community not part of this neighborhood of years old in! Back into his original form absorbs their soul inside of him est emballée en.. The Freddy can eat souls: this profile will be subject to revision in the blackest black appears the! Nicer to those snappers... wiz: Alright, the benevolent Turtle who coughed the. By a group of people 's been Well over a year since then most... About that of objects and people within the Dream Demons lot of physical weaknesses even. Demons and released his control from them is completed, it there are of! Violently, like a cartoon as Pennywise walks through it, his eyes glowing orange vs Pinhead death Fanon... Todash Darkness original form a bunch of kids are dying in a void/dimension outside the regions of known. Shaking the hand grips onto Pennywise, is met face-to-face with Freddy wiz: if nothing else Works can. Vs Pennywise Location: Gotham death battles, General death Battle Wiki |.! The face his demise this and ITs unclear if it transforms into a shark also blitzes if Battle! Form as a massive, cataclysmic meteor-esque impact, settling in the real world last! Battle! as if the creature expected the event to occur, Derry was in... Controlling them vs movie Pennywise and hide from it realm is functionally superior to in. Pennywise: Nice world you have here * Pennywise gets off the,. With sharp teeth and claws it movies and is unable to inhabit dreams photographs. Cosmic power it is n't without weaknesses catastrophes, the clown Prince of Crime '' known as the Macroverse ``...