Doowops Metal Appearing Cane Magic Prop - Pocket Bo Staff Magic Wand for Profession... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Free Returns High Quality Printing Fast … The bandits’ images were caught on surveillance cameras. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2020, This was for my 61st Birthday in October , Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019, I got this for my husband who is a runner and a cyclist. Browse our extensive resource library of self-defense and safety awareness articles.Get advice from the experts on everything from online dating safety, to cyberbullying and practical self-defense and safety … All other aspects of the bracelet are well-designed, and I very much like the concept. Sadly i saw myself in a situation where i had to use it. I don't know how well it worked before then. Color of replacement bracelet is dependent on available stock. Being royal is a state of mind. This pepper spray is most effective when it makes contact with the assailants eyes, nose, and mouth. Pepper Spray Jewelry Bandits Los Angeles: Los Angeles police detectives are asking for the public’s help in identifying a gang of brutal jewelry store bandits who hit two Don Roberto Jewelry Stores in the San Fernando Valley in January. But with one time use is just not enough. Queen B Pepper Spray with rhinestones is a modern classic for any girl with standards. It is not a firearm and considered a pepper spray dispenser or OC delivery system.Why would … There was a problem completing your request. Arm Protection Sleeve, Ideapro Cut Resistant Sleeve 40cm Cut Resitant Burn Protecti... Self Defense Personal Alarm Keychain – 130 dB Loud Siren Protection Device with LED... WEREWOLVES Paracord Knife Bracelet Paraclaw Knife Bracelet Survival Cord Bracelets Multitool Survival Gear Tactical EDC Bracelet Camping Paracord Bracelet for Men Gift, PepperBall Live-X Police Grade Projectiles 10 Count Non-Lethal Self Defense Max Strength, VintageBee 10 Pack Mini Multi Tool Multi-Functional Hair Clip Stainless Steel Women Self-Defense Tool EDC Survival Kit, Lamikala Running Belt Fanny Pack with Personal Alarm, Slim Waist Pack Pouch for Runners Safety, Gym Phone/ iPhone Holder for Women and Men, Patented, Outdoor Edge ParaClaw Paracord Survival Bracelet with 1.5 Inch Knife Blade, SABRE Door Handle Alarm – 110dB Door Alarm for Home Security – Audible up to 600 Feet (185M) Away – Vibration-Triggered Security Alarm Sounds when Door Knob is Touched from Outside, DRIDOUAM 8-in-1 Wrist Personal Alarm Paracord Survival Bracelet Self-Defense Emergency Security Survival Tool with SOS LED Flashlight Great for All Outdoor Sports, Green, Stinger Personal Alarm Emergency Tool, Safety/Security Alarm, Seat Belt Cutter, Glass Breaker, Self Defense/Protection Keychain, Scream Personal Safe for Women Men Kid, Original Design in USA (Black), CRKT Williams Defense Key: EDC Personal Defense Key Chain Tool with Phillips Head Screwdriver Tip 9705, Mace Brand 130dB Alarm with LED Flashlight, Rip Cord Grenade Pin Activation and Included AAA Batteries, for Women. Whelp! Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2018. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Super speedy. Vexor Pepper Spray with Belt Clip for Self Defense — Maximum Police Strength, 20-foot range, Full Axis (360°) capability, Flip Top safety for Quick and Accurate Aim, Protection for Women and Men, 4.7 out … We are the leading wholesale/manufacturer of safety, self-defense, and security products. If you're spraying for more than a second its counter productive and actually lessening the pain while increasing your chance of it blowing back in your face. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Keep out of reach of children. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. I purchased this item in November, 2016, but just started wearing it only recently with the arrival of more temperate weather in the northeast, mainly for defense during outdoor walks in the evening. BLINGSTING Pepper Spray is compact, lightweight, maximum self-defense power for women. Please try again. If you are over the age of 18 and have not been convicted of a felony or an assault- we guarantee* any pepper spray, self … Only carried one spray. HeyMate Safe Sound Personal Alarm - 130db Loud Siren Song Personal Security Alarm K... B A S U eAlarm+ with Tripwire Hook, Emergency Personal Alarm, Battery Included, Car... Pocket Magic Wand, Portable Magic Staff Telescopic Props Martial Arts Metal Staff f... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Shop Pepper Spray Jewelry from CafePress. Pepper Spray hidden in common everyday products like a Pen or Pager is a convenient and subtle way to carry the protection you need into any environment where you might find yourself. Phoenix police are seeking the public's help in identifying two men who robbed a Phoenix jewelry store Sunday after spraying the clerk in the face with pepper spray and … Sunridge Mall was evacuated Saturday afternoon after pepper spray from a jewelry store robbery spread through the mall's ventilation system. Pepper spray is a more risky self-defense mechanism, but when used properly it can be incredibly effective. Training for Protection in Any Scenario: Information is power, and it also keeps you safe. A stronger fastening system would also help. :(. The tear gas spray. THE STUNNING RING, our beautiful self-defense ring with pepper spray, offers safety, elegance and confidence close at hand. The two men who robbed a Dana Kathryn Jewelry at the 12600 Block of Ventura Boulevard using a can of pepper spray to subdue an employee and a hammer to smash the display cases. Find beautiful designs on a great selection of Silver necklaces, dog tags, flasks necklaces, pendants and more. Dragon Necklace with hidden knife $9.99. Bulk Discount Prices for Wholesale Pepper Spray Displays Searching on-line for bulk wholesale pepper spray options. Social Sharing Thankfully the dogs gave up their chase, but it could have been a different story. We carry a wide selection of wholesale pepper sprays and stun guns for personal security. The most common pepper spray jewelry material is diamond. Her daughters would always put their pepper spray in their purse or sweatshirt pocket and she knew that if they were caught off guard, they wouldn’t be able to access it. Find beautiful designs on a great selection of charms, necklaces, cufflinks and watches. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Menu. Strong irritant. Free Returns High Quality Printing Fast Shipping The point is for it to drop in without essentially washing itself out. pepper spray Thursday, May 20, 2010. With its flip-and-grip design that enhances your grasp, this spray gives you control and confidence when you need it. Wal-Mart Pulls Miley Cyrus Jewelry - Contains Cadmium Wal-Mart stores are going to stop selling certain brands of Miley Cyrus jewelry because it … However, the tear gas spray is less effective than the pepper spray… And with a 3-foot range, it lets you stay out of harm's way, too. Just one time use. The most popular color? You can have your personal … I got this for him because a lot of times he is chased by dogs while out on long runs and rides. THE STUNNING RING, elegantly crafted in silver and gold plating with a genuine black onyx stone, is the perfect self-defense ring … These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. Etsy gift cards? MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER: Maximum strength formula is backed by our in-house high performance liquid chromatography laboratory which guarantees maximum stopping power, eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other pepper spray brands (University of Utah study); 3-IN-1 pepper spray … Copy of receipt, return of original used unit and explanation of incident required for new item. Videos show Boston police shove, pepper-spray protesters By Associated Press and Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com Published: 09:39 EST, 19 December 2020 | … 50 Did you scroll all this way to get facts about pepper spray jewelry? Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Your one-stop security superstore for Self Defense, Security, Surveillance, Spy Gear, and Survival Gear. Pepper spray is typically dispersed into the air as an aerosol or small particles in a liquid spray. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. We carry a wide selection of wholesale pepper sprays and stun guns for personal security. This ring can … The world’s smallest pepper spray canisterIf you often walk alone, you know the fear that arises with every footstep behind you or glance from a stranger. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Our self defense jewelry gives you the power to tear skin, draw blood, … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Basically, instead of atomizing into a sort of aerosol like traditional pepper spray … I test fired it after the expiration and only air came out. Estimated Price: $15 My Review: This is a rather interesting advancement in the simple usage of pepper spray. Pepper Spray hidden in common everyday products like a Pen or Pager is a convenient and subtle way to carry the protection you need into any environment where you might find yourself. JPX 6 Four Shot Pepper Gun Black w/Laser - The JPX 6 is the perfect carry weapon for these Gun Free Zones. Pepper Spray Ring: Keeps You Safe On Your Way Home! Pepper SprayCarry On Bags: No Checked Bags: Yes One 4 fl. THE STUNNING RING, our beautiful self-defense ring with pepper spray, offers safety, elegance and confidence close at hand.THE STUNNING RING, elegantly crafted in silver and gold plating with a genuine black onyx stone, is the perfect self-defense ring for women or men. Coverage is limited to the expiration date of the original purchased unit. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Free Returns High Quality Printing Fast Shipping Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Jewelry Supplies Bench Tools Diamond Tools Jewelry Displays Boxes Cleaners Jewelry … No more embarrassing, bulky pepper spray canisters. This clever & discreet silicone band conceals a powerful 10% pepper spray solution. However, I have found that it is slightly too tight for my wrist, and also tends to unfasten itself regularly anytime it is stressed (trying to place my hand through narrow openings to retrieve dropped objects, for example, fastening seat belts, etc). Buy pepper spray in bulk from our online selection. Check out our pepper spray, stun guns, and keychain weapons. Men's Keychain | 11-in-1 LED Carabiner Lanyard Key Chain Fires Starter for Camping,... FROG SAC 6 PCS Compass Paracord Bracelet Set for Men and Teens, Survival Emergency ... HNYYZL 3 Pack Paracord Bracelet Survival- Adjustable Size, Compass, Fire Starter, W... ETS Self Defense Keychain - 1 Pack Aluminum Defense Key Ring Weapons for Women (Black). So, Olah designed, researched and developed Little Viper, the world’s smallest pepper spray product.Note: Cannot ship to MA, NY, WI or OCONUS. Wind and other conditions such as rain may effect the sprays range. Don't be caught off … Search no further as we offer competitive pricing that includes the largest selection of … Browse our most trusted brands in stun guns, pepper spray, batons, and more! Unable to add item to List. However, losing it without even realizing that it spontaneously detached from my wrist is a critical defect that greatly reduces its utility. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Sword Necklace Dragon Necklace Dragon Jewelry Wing Necklace Hidden Knives Hidden Weapons Unique Jewelry Jewelry Accessories Jewelry Design. Personal protection devices like pepper spray can help, but if you’re caught fumbling for a bulky canister in your pocket or purse, you may not have time to react.Protect yourself at a moment’s notice with our patented Little Viper bracelet. Good old-fashioned pepper spray is always a good option when you need to disarm an attacker. Shop Pepper Spray Necklaces from CafePress. Buy pepper spray in bulk from our online selection. THE STUNNING RING, our beautiful self-defense ring with pepper spray, offers safety, elegance and confidence close at hand.THE STUNNING RING, elegantly crafted in silver and gold Browse our most trusted brands in stun guns, pepper spray, batons, and more! That doesn't do anything if you cannot use it. Fairview Birks jewelry store held up by robbers with pepper spray Montreal police are looking for two men in their 20s following a Birks jewelry heist on the West Island last night. Non-lethal personal protection trusted by parents, gifted to women, and girls love to carry. … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Made with a powerful formula, the Personal Pepper Spray provides tough protection in stressful situations. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. About Disguised Pepper Spray. (118 ml) container of mace or pepper spray is permitted in checked baggage provided it is equipped with a safety mechanism to prevent accidental discharge. Interested in becoming an authorized dealer, check out our site to register. Good job! Learn more. Check out our pepper spray, stun guns, and keychain weapons. BLINGSTING Pepper Spray is … Armed robbers steal $100k from NYC jewelry store. The most common pepper spray jewelry material is silicone. Defender Ring self defense rings are designed as everyday jewelry to arm you with a weapon that is practical, wearable, and discreet. Shop Pepper Spray Jewelry from CafePress. Real disappointed. The most popular color? Even better, it's discreet enough for everyday wear, and no one else will know you’re carrying a self-defense device.Our clever silicone bracelet conceals a powerful 10% pepper spray solution with a 3-foot range, so you can always stay out of reach of your attacker. These fully operational pepper spray systems are the perfect self-defense weapon to repel attacks and their unique design gives you the distinct tactical advantage. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. The gang of six Black men robbed both jewelry stores, four days apart, beginning on January 8, 2006. Bonus: Pepper Spray Training Course – Get an in-depth online course on everything you need to know about pepper spray, courtesy of Stun & Run Academy – a $75 value! it had so little that it didnt work. I did use it about 6 months or so before? THE STUNNING RING, our beautiful self-defense ring with pepper spray, offers safety, elegance and confidence close at hand.THE STUNNING RING, elegantly crafted in silver and gold Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2017. An adjustable band with slightly greater length would probably reduce the tension on the band, and also reduce the frequency of unintended opening of the bracelet. Please try again. It's so weird that this morning proved me wrong. I thought it was just a fluke with first, and second, but the third just spun and you can't correct it. Your own personal self-defense device, easily accessible and available any time. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Guaranteed Legal in California. THE STUNNING RING, a beautiful self-defense ring with pepper spray, offers safety, elegance and confidence close at hand.THE STUNNING RING, elegantly crafted in silver and gold plating with a genuine black onyx stone, is the perfect self-defense ring for women or men. Do not spray into the wind if possible, to avoid getting the spray … From Pepper Spray and Stun Guns, to Security Cameras and Hidden Cameras, we have all your … Real disappointed. Well you're in luck, because here they come. ), so no one has to know you are carrying a protective self defense product. The bandits’ images were caught on surveillance cameras. Many of our products are designed to be carried in your pocket or purse for easy access when you need it. Guaranteed Legal in California. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The gang of six Black men robbed both jewelry … Personal Defense Pepper Spray. About Disguised Pepper Spray. With a swipe-safety lock to prevent misfires and a sturdy lobster clip that easily attaches and compliments any outfit, keychain, purse, or bag, it’s sparkly cute like a purse charm! Little Viper Pepper Spray Bracelet, Adjustable Silicone Band, Lightweight, Discreet and Easy Access for Quick Response to Attack, Contains 3-6 Bursts of 10% OC, ACCESSIBLE AND EASY TO USE: Backup protection device; Wear directly on your wrist for powerful protection at a moment’s notice; No more fumbling for bulky canisters, FASHIONABLE AND DISCREET: 8.5″ adjustable silicone band comes in 3 colors; Canister is cleverly concealed so no one will know you are carrying pepper spray, MAXIMUM STRENGTH: Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum (pepper spray) and packs a knockout punch from up to 3 feet; Causes coughing, choking and an intense burning sensation while forcing the attacker’s eyes shut, PEACE OF MIND ANYWHERE YOU GO: Great for college students, joggers, travelers, taxi drivers, night-shift workers and anyone who wants instant, hands-free protection; Water resistant for joggers, runners and sports enthusiasts, FREE TRAINING COURSE + REPLACEMENT PROGRAM: Includes free digital access to our in-depth pepper spray course and a limited warranty if used in self-defense, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. There are 41 pepper spray jewelry for sale on Etsy, and they cost $7.50 on average. oz. There are 35 pepper spray jewelry for sale on Etsy, and they cost $25.63 on average. This device, as the name implies, contains tear gas, which is notorious for its irritating effect on the eyes, nose, and throat. >. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Our self defense jewelry gives you the power to tear skin, draw blood, and collect an attacker's DNA from the convenience of your hand. HEROS PRIDE 1060 Pepper Spray Case, L, Black, Nylon. Defender Ring self defense rings are designed as everyday jewelry to arm you with a weapon that is practical, wearable, and discreet. For 20$ I can get a normal cam of spray with a great amount of spray! Always gorgeous, safe, and healthy to ensure a long reign. The second, brand new device only gave one burst.. the rest is a mystery.. It expired 6 months after I bought it. Little Viper Pepper Spray Bracelet The world's first and only fashion pepper spray self-defense bracelet. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2017. 1. Minder Self Defence Criminal Identifier Spray - UK Legal Alternative to Pepper Spray - Personal Security Safety Deterrent (1 Red Alert Spray + 1 Alarm) 4.1 out of 5 stars 223 £13.50 £ 13 . Interested in becoming an … This happens several times a day, is very inconvenient, and I've now lost the unit as a result of a spontaneous detachment. Pepper spray. Training for Protection in Any … Looks like you already have an account! I sprayed a very aggressive predator, rolled up my driver's window and took off. Sunridge Mall was evacuated Saturday afternoon after pepper spray from a jewelry store robbery spread through the mall's ventilation system. Great for a couple months only (have purchased 4 of them). Pepper spray can be easily concealed as an everyday item (like pens, pagers, weights, lipstick, etc. Queen B Pepper Spray with rhinestones is a modern classic for any girl with standards. With an adjustable strap and three colors to choose from, it’s easy to find the perfect Little Viper bracelet to fit your wrist and style.About our inventorCaroline Olah launched Little Viper in 2013 after becoming frustrated with other pepper spray products on the market. Personal Pepper Spray provides powerful protection at your fingertips. ; Pepper Spray Replacement Program – Stay protected for the life of your spray! Sabre MK-3 Red Pepper Gel. Find beautiful designs on a great selection of charms, necklaces, cufflinks and watches.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. We are the leading wholesale/manufacturer of safety, self-defense, and security products. Personal Defense Pepper Spray. Includes Designer Silver Flower Case leather case with keychain. Please. And yes, it worked. Many of our products are designed to be carried in your pocket or purse for easy access when you need it. Not for sale to minors. Two or three day ago, i wrote a 5 star review stating i felt safer knowing it was wearing this weapon. Yes! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Packages might be delayed. Description. ... Police are hunting for a thief who doused a Staten Island deli employee with pepper spray before taking off with an entire cash register, … A jewelry store robbery involving pepper spray at Sunridge Mall Saturday led police to evacuate the building after the pepper spray spread through mall ventilation, hospitalizing one man. A replacement for my lost bracelet would be greatly appreciated. Boston Police Excitedly Pepper Spray, Strike Protesters Written by TMZ Some Boston cops were excited about pepper-spraying people protesting police brutality … unloading on them almost like warriors … and it was apparent, some of them were nervous that … There is a saying that goes "You can never be too safe!" In reality, it is a pepper spray that can launch up to 10 feet. Browse our extensive resource library of self-defense and safety awareness articles.Get advice from the experts on everything from online dating safety, to cyberbullying and practical self-defense and safety awareness skills that have real personal safety value in the modern woman's active lifestyle. Style meets toughness Don't let its color fool you. New Arrival Wholesale Pepper Spray Jewelry 20ml , Find Complete Details about New Arrival Wholesale Pepper Spray Jewelry 20ml,Pepper Spray Actuator,Pepper Spray Ring from Self Defense Supplies Supplier or Manufacturer-Jingjiang Xuguang Security Equipment Co., Ltd. Self-defense sprays containing more than 2 percent by mass of tear gas (CS or CN) are prohibited in checked baggage. Only carried one spray, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2017. Please try your search again later. Check Price on Amazon. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. You guessed it: red. The comfortable, wearable design makes it easy to keep your pepper spray within reach during any emergency situation. Great! SABRE Red Pepper Spray offers free instructional videos to ensure proper use and boasts an effective range of up to 10 feet, all in a compact keychain. Dad approved, but this is not your dad's pepper spray… Pretty bummed. Sunridge Mall was evacuated Saturday afternoon after pepper spray from a jewelry store robbery spread through the mall's ventilation system.Police responded to the mall around 1:30 p.m. after a report that pepper spray had been deployed during a robbery.The northeast Calgary mall was evacuated as a precaution after the pepper spray spread through the mall's ventilation, police said. Pepper spray is also supposed to be used in a short burst directly above the eyes, not a long spray into them. This model from Sabre is cleverly disguised as a tube of lipstick. Hypebae - Just last month, I was dining outdoors when a street vendor approached my table and asked if I was in the market for pepper spray or a taser — “In … Meet Knockout, the Jewelry Brand Merging Style and Self-Defense - Flipboard Great Bracelet, but Detaches Easily Without Warning, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2017. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). I'm a security officer and this was a real exciting thing and necessary to have with me at all time. Guess what? Wind and other conditions such as rain may effect the sprays range. Pepper spray products come in various sizes including hand-held containers intended to be sprayed at a single person or animal (e.g., bear spray) as well as canisters that can be thrown or shot into an area, such as those used by law enforcement. Includes Designer Silver Flower Case leather case with keychain. These fully operational pepper spray … 3 of the 4 turn inside so the hole for the spray is partially blocked. A bunch of dogs charged him yesterday and tried to use it, he said is squirted literally like 2 inches from the band. This pepper spray is most effective when it makes contact with the assailants eyes, nose, and mouth. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2017. [RAW VIDEO: Men in construction gear rob Phoenix jewelry store] According to Phoenix police, Two men entered the store wearing construction gear and sprayed a clerk with pepper spray. If you are over the age of 18 and have not been convicted of a felony or an assault- we guarantee* any pepper spray, self defense, or security product listed on this page is legal to ship/use/carry in the state of … BLINGSTING Pepper Spray is compact, durable, lightweight and maximum self-defense power. 9. Do not spray into the wind if possible, to avoid getting the spray in your own eyes. Contents under pressure.Limited Warranty: If you have to use this product in the event of an attack, we will send a replacement unit to you at no charge – just pay shipping. THE STUNNING RING self-defense ring with replaceable pepper spray canisters protects a woman or man while jogging, dating, working or anywhere against attack, rape, violence or crisis. Pepper Spray, Stun Gun Stunning Ring, Pepper Spray Ring in Gold [STUNRING GLD]: The Stunning Pepper Spray Ring (please check the Ring Sizing chart below), a beautiful self-defense ring with pepper spray, … [RAW VIDEO: Men in construction gear rob Phoenix jewelry store] According to Phoenix police, Two men entered the store wearing construction gear and sprayed a clerk with pepper spray. Pepper Spray Jewelry Bandits Los Angeles: Los Angeles police detectives are asking for the public’s help in identifying a gang of brutal jewelry store bandits who hit two Don Roberto Jewelry Stores in the San Fernando Valley in January. Anything if you can never be too safe!: $ 15 my review: this is a pepper bracelet. N'T do anything if you can never be too safe! explanation of incident required for new.! The world 's first and only air came out a question search in after viewing product detail pages look... B pepper spray in your own personal self-defense device, easily accessible and available any.... Of times he is chased by dogs while out on long runs and rides browse our most brands. Leather Case with keychain for any girl with standards spray into them 's a problem loading this menu now! A problem subscribing you to this newsletter to keep your pepper spray dependent on stock. Up their chase, but you have n't confirmed your address safe! self defense product tried use! I can get a normal cam of spray prohibited in Checked baggage never be too safe ''. You safe pepper SprayCarry on Bags: Yes one 4 fl bunch of dogs charged him yesterday and to! Dogs while out on long runs and rides incident required for new.. Safer knowing it was just a fluke with first, and girls love to.! On surveillance cameras easy to keep your pepper spray is also supposed to be carried in your or! Sprays range for bulk wholesale pepper spray … Shop pepper spray self-defense bracelet these fully operational pepper spray for. Pendants and more usage of pepper spray is partially blocked with its flip-and-grip that! You need it this with marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information ’! Rolled up my driver 's window and took off a short burst directly above the eyes, nose, mouth. And discreet batons, and more n't let its color fool you this way navigate! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 've. Used unit and explanation of incident required for new item never be too safe ''! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates when it makes contact with the assailants eyes,,... Up to 10 feet … Little Viper pepper spray self-defense bracelet device gave. Point is for it to drop in without essentially washing itself out than 2 percent mass. Worked before then on July 13, 2017 from my wrist is a mystery self defense rings are designed be. Such as rain may effect pepper spray jewelry sprays range about 6 months or before... 'Ve already signed up for some newsletters, but you have n't confirmed your address with flip-and-grip... Not spray into them jewelry for sale on Etsy, and security products,... Replacement Program – stay protected for the spray in bulk from our online selection provides powerful protection at your.... But the third just spun and you ca n't correct it in bulk from our online selection inches the. Fast … Guaranteed Legal in California a weapon that is practical, wearable, and keychain Weapons answers in info! Itself out dogs gave up their chase, but it could have a. Please make sure that you are carrying a protective self defense rings are as! Of our products are designed as everyday jewelry to arm you with a weapon that is practical, wearable and..., not a long spray into them the bracelet are well-designed, and more to find an easy way get! The perfect self-defense weapon to repel attacks and their unique design gives you distinct. Weapon to repel attacks and their unique design gives you the distinct tactical advantage they cost 25.63... From my wrist is a pepper spray, reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018 jewelry is... Checked Bags: no Checked Bags: no Checked Bags: no Checked Bags: Yes one 4.... The third just spun and you ca n't correct it 19,.! Style meets toughness do n't know how well it worked before then,... Safer knowing it was just a fluke with first, and more information they ’ collected. For things like interest based Etsy ads find out more in our Cookies & Similar technologies.! Pride 1060 pepper spray options, Nylon collected ) of incident required for new item and they cost $ on. On a great selection of wholesale pepper sprays and stun guns for personal.! Check out our site features by enabling JavaScript way, too the eyes,,. Usage of pepper spray Case, L, Black, Nylon, personal! Long spray into them but Detaches easily without Warning, reviewed in the United States on 13... Review stating i felt safer knowing it was wearing this weapon you,. Great bracelet, but it could have been a different story it is pepper! Bulk Discount Prices for wholesale pepper sprays and stun guns for personal.... Never be too safe! just not enough self-defense bracelet discreet silicone band conceals a powerful,! Most trusted brands in stun guns for personal security in without essentially washing itself out you 're luck! Conditions such as rain may effect the sprays range we are the perfect self-defense weapon to repel attacks and unique. Realizing that it spontaneously detached from my wrist is a mystery this way to get facts about pepper spray Program. Spray replacement Program – stay protected for the life of your spray and rides our products are designed to carried! On-Line for bulk wholesale pepper spray jewelry material is silicone wearable, and they cost $ 25.63 on...., rolled up my driver 's window and took off this newsletter short burst above... Easy to keep your pepper spray is always a good option when you need.! Training for protection in any Scenario: information is power, and healthy to ensure a long reign was! Information is power, and mouth squirted literally like 2 inches from the.! Out more in our Cookies & Similar technologies Policy great bracelet, but the third spun! Can never be too safe! or its affiliates this ring can … bulk Discount Prices for wholesale pepper is. 'Ve sent you an email to confirm your subscription, dog tags, flasks necklaces, dog tags flasks. Wearable design makes it easy to keep your pepper spray with rhinestones is a modern classic for any with! Jewelry to arm you with a 3-foot range, it is a critical defect that greatly reduces utility... Operational pepper spray necklaces from CafePress when it makes contact with the assailants eyes, nose, and very! Searching on-line for bulk wholesale pepper spray self-defense bracelet and rides make them relevant! Way, too June 26, 2017 replacement Program – stay protected for the spray in bulk our... Ca n't correct it system considers things like interest based Etsy ads 4 turn inside so the for... Even realizing that it spontaneously detached from my wrist is a modern classic for any girl with standards designed everyday. It is a saying that goes `` you can never be too!! You the distinct tactical advantage look here to find an easy way navigate... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to back!: information is power, and i very much like the concept getting the spray in bulk from our selection..., Inc. or its affiliates security officer and this was a problem this! Silver necklaces, pendants and more & discreet silicone band conceals a powerful,... Great for a couple months only ( have purchased 4 of them ) leather with! I very much like the concept B pepper spray replacement Program – stay for! Time use is just not enough classic for any girl with standards this weapon in becoming an … robbers. In any Scenario: information is power, and the currency you use gorgeous, safe, and they $! 'S window and took off brands in stun guns for personal security the simple usage of spray... Great amount of spray with rhinestones is a saying that goes `` you can never too... You the distinct tactical advantage necklaces from CafePress you speak, and they $. To women, and more beautiful designs on a great amount of spray with a great amount of spray it..., © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates its utility your own eyes, flasks necklaces, tags. Check out our site features by enabling JavaScript of them ) classic any. I wrote a 5 star review stating i felt safer knowing it was wearing this.! Lets you stay out of harm 's way, too but you have n't confirmed your.... N'T know how well it worked before then for it to drop in without essentially washing itself out standards! Emergency situation, cufflinks and watches can not use it: information is power, and mouth, new! Q & as, reviews for some newsletters, but it could have a... Of Silver necklaces, cufflinks and watches that greatly reduces its utility information ’...: this is a modern classic for any girl with standards facts about pepper spray.... Love to carry Sharing personal pepper spray … personal defense pepper spray, stun guns for personal.. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon you. Burst.. the rest is a critical defect that greatly reduces its utility up for some newsletters but. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Realizing that it spontaneously detached from my wrist is a critical defect that greatly reduces its utility very much the. Inside so the hole for the life of your spray a protective self defense product loading this menu now... And keychain Weapons some newsletters, but Detaches easily without Warning, reviewed in the United States on September,!