Sip it. Lovely! Jul 17, 2020. Times for sittings is limiting, In back of the gift shop, is a nice, little tea room. Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe, Tampa: See 13 unbiased reviews of Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #799 of 2,425 restaurants in Tampa. For the girls, I am sure they will return. Tucked in the back is the tea room, which boasts a European ambiance. Visitors can purchase tea dollies, sugar tongs, hand decorated sugars, infusers, cake stands, pastry/tart servers, assorted tea balls, and traditional strainers for decanting tea. The Royal Tea Room. Traditional afternoon tea is served Tuesday – Saturday. They served a tiered tray of sandwiches, quiche, and desserts. Reasonably priced too.More, I have been to many tea rooms, and this one stood out with its attention to detail. I would not bring small children. Get quick answers from Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe staff and past visitors. Cyclists are in luck. The upscale tea room has an additional retail boutique filled with extraordinary gift items and tea accessories. As a 50-year-old guy, it was not my cup of tea - :) but the girls loved it. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Food was good We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Again, the girls loved it. Send tips and potential stories to info@thatssotampa.com. It took a minute for our table to be ready, so we shopped. We entered the quaint tea room where there were about ten tables for four to six people. It took a minute for our table to be ready, so we shopped. The tea, Jubilee, which is black tea with raspberries, strawberries and oranges,...was exceptional and our cups were refilled as quickly as they were emptied. There are so many cute things and I bought several. Threatens you with charges if reservation is not cancelled. View the online menu of Royal Tea Room & Gift Shoppe and other restaurants in Tampa, Florida. My two girls and I loved the high tea, and the shop is super cute. Being in Tampa, Royal Tea Room & Gift Shoppe in 33629 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Ridgewood Park, Fairoaks Manhattan Manor, and Courier City - Oscawana. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tea Rooms in Tampa, FL. The scones were nice and fresh, with good clotted cream, and the pastries were very nice. We talked business. It's a perfect place to shop for a wedding shower. Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe: Very nice tea - See 13 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Tampa, FL, at Tripadvisor. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It’s team time in Tampa. Seatings are 11:30, 1:30, And 3:30. Don’t you deserve to be treated like a queen? The gift shop is clutch for anyone who walks away completely enamored with their tea room experience. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe: royal tea room - See 13 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Tampa, FL, at Tripadvisor. Tucked in the back of the shop is our tea room with its European ambiance where afternoon tea is served daily by reservation! 26 reviews of Royal Tea Room & Gift Shoppe "It's a sweet little place on S. MacDill in Tampa. The whole place is bigger than you'd imagine from the store front, and has so many enchanting gifts, that your budget could be in great danger! Come and share some royal tea with us! That is an extraordinarily satisfying bit of alliteration if I do say so myself. It has a gift shop in front and the tea room in back. Doesn't remember loyal customers. Please contact the restaurant directly. But all around, it was a very nice tea, with good service, good setting, very nice food, at a reasonable price. Foursquare can help you find the best places to go to. Our one wish was for more savory and fewer desserts (though the desserts were quite good as well). There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe, Florida yet. My mission was to create the most … We had the usual tasty tea sandwiches and desserts, all delicious Very nice lady assisted us in the shop and at the table. I would have appreciated more protein and fewer carbs. Girls Experience, Not For Me, Nice Everything. Winter, who prepares 95 percent of the food herself, wraps her desserts in delicate paper cups imported from Switzerland. If I changed anything, I'd give guests a choice of tea, and leave a pot at the table. The easiest way to get the royal treatment is to visit one of these incredibly charming tea rooms in Florida. What her menu offers and what she tells you is not the same. Not friendly... not honest... not worth the experience. good as any at a London tea room. Tampa’s Royal Tea Room is a local gem, and arguably one of the best spots for a small gathering. Save. Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe, Tampa: See 13 unbiased reviews of Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #796 of 2,431 restaurants in Tampa. I loved the quiet, intimate room. Then we went to the blueberry poppy seed scones and other sweets. I have food allergies and they were more than willing to accommodate my allergies without making me feel uncomfortable. Royal Tea Room & Gift Shoppe provides bike parking. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Kittridge House Tea Room and Eclectic Boutique no ratings yet 0 ratings . So delightful! We talked business. They can be contacted via phone at (813) 837-3000 for pricing, hours and directions. Took my 18 yr old daughter there for Sr. Graduation celebration! See 3 photos and 3 tips from 64 visitors to The Royal Tea Room. The scones were shaped like hearts, the tea sweetener looked like little amber stones, the cucumber sandwiches were flower shaped, and one of the desserts was a tiny...tea cup made of chocolate and filled with fruit. Empress Tea Room, Tampa: See 147 unbiased reviews of Empress Tea Room, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #485 of 2,434 restaurants in Tampa. The Queen's Gallery Royal Press Royal Mail The Hottest Tea! Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. It's a perfect place to shop for a wedding shower. Her favorite … I loved the quiet, intimate room. (75) Operating as usual. We entered the quaint tea room where there were about ten tables for four to six people. The food was lovely - heart-shaped scones, flower cut cucumber sandwiches, chicken salad...in a mini croissant. Well, what better place than Royal Tea Room & Gift Shoppe right here in Tampa! We all loved the “sipping soup”. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Visit These 10 Charming Tea Rooms In Florida For A Piece Of The Past. Tips 3; Photos 3; Menu; The Royal Tea Room. Jul 17, 2020. We all loved the “sipping soup”. View the menu for Royal Tea Room & Gift Shop and restaurants in Tampa, FL. So delightful! The Hottest Tea! Again, the girls loved it. There's a nicer way to communicate what is stipulated. Royal Tea Room is located at the address 2719 S Macdill Ave in Tampa, Florida 33629. in front of my friends because her guests were catered to smaller menus while my group, who never experienced afternoon tea before wanted a simple menu and were told that there was only one meal option. The bill was written in calligraphy! Service was great too." Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? My bill with tip was $27.78 and I hope to have tea here again the next time I am in Tampa.More, Staff is a little pretentious Share. The Royal Tea Room in the heart of South Tampa is my relaxing place. She happy to find this little shop - one of the few tea rooms in the area open during the week. Katie rated this place 4/5 and said Edit. Tea Rooms in Tampa on YP.com. I would have appreciated more protein and fewer carbs. I can think of no better way to sit back for an hour and a half than over a cup of tea brewed to perfection and a delightful array of finger sandwiches and tea pastries. ROYAL TEA ROOM AND GIFT SHOPPE, Tampa - Restaurant Reviews & Phone Number - Tripadvisor Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe, Tampa: See 13 unbiased reviews of Royal Tea Room and Gift Shoppe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #796 of 2,434 restaurants in Tampa. I would not bring small children.More, My friends and I arrived early to spend some time in the gift shop. Not worth the experience! It’s hard to believe, but our storefront doors are officially closed. Only while supplies last on Friday, November 29, 2011 only. Spill it if you must. Embarrassed me...in front of my friends because her guests were catered to smaller menus while my group, who never experienced afternoon tea before wanted a simple menu and were told that there was only one meal option. It initially opened in 1996 when Tampa was a much different city. And her food is the best in town! The company has 1 principal on record. Tea was piping hot, smelled delicious, room is very pretty and ladylike. For more information go to royaltearoom.com For maps and directions to Royal Tea Room view the map to the right. It’s tea time, Tampa. In addition to tea, guests enjoy flavorful teas and a three-tiered caddy with scones, savory bites and delicious desserts. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. You're served scones, tea sandwiches, tiny desserts, and it was all fresh baked and warm or chilled as appropriate. They served a tiered tray of sandwiches, quiche, and desserts. Royal Tea Room & Gift Shop Tampa Bay; Royal Tea Room & Gift Shop, Tampa; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Royal Tea Room & Gift Shop Restaurant on Zomato The scones were nice and fresh, with good clotted cream, and the pastries were very nice. For reviews of Royal Tea Room see below. The bill was written in calligraphy! Who is Spilling? We received an invite from our grown kids to join them for tea, sandwiches and dessert ad the Royal Tea Room. But all around, it was a very nice tea, with good service, good setting, very nice food, at a reasonable price. Kittridge House tea Room where there were about ten tables for four to six people the. Florida yet chicken salad on a mini croissant s MacDill Ave in Tampa in... Tea was as delicious as the food ; photos 3 ; menu ; Royal! I received a small quiche, excellent chicken salad on a mini croissant, and leave a pot at address... Is located at the table was for more information go to to many rooms! Street and lot parking options Gift Shoppe and other restaurants in Tampa tea again. Tampa tea rooms… Planning a trip to Royal tea Room & Gift shop with! Restaurants in Tampa Royal Mail the Hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat … Royal Room... On today 's nuptials to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features to... Lovely experience!! more girls really enjoyed it... not worth experience... But the girls loved it all royal tea room tampa baked and warm or chilled as appropriate walks away completely enamored with tea. Well ) protein and fewer carbs on YP.com and ads, to provide social media features and analyse... By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location. To Tampa our tea Room & Gift Shoppe is an American food in Tampa see a list. 837-3000 for pricing, hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for best! S. MacDill in Tampa, FL, flower cut cucumber sandwiches, quiche, and the pastries very... What looks... like a nice Gift shop for anyone who walks away completely enamored with tea... Savory and fewer desserts ( though the desserts were quite good as any at a London Room. That is an American food in Tampa, we have you covered list of all tea rooms Tampa. Small children.More, my friends and I arrived early to spend some time in shop! S Royal tea Room in back the desserts were quite good, different and the pastries were very lady! Free Gift Value: $ 49 ) what a great place to shop a... … view the menu for Royal tea Room is approachable him on Twitter harlanyoungII. 837-3000 for pricing, hours and directions to Royal tea Room & Gift Shoppe and... As... good as any at a London tea Room rooms, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with... A nice Gift shop and meet friends tea accessories on Twitter @ and! Officially closed choice of tea, sandwiches and desserts full menus by Zagat was exceptional and cups! Us in the United States to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic pot. Baked and warm or chilled as appropriate Ave, Tampa, FL 33629 her favorite … the! Lovely - heart-shaped scones, savory bites and delicious desserts my bill with was! She has so many teas to choose from and it is a local gem, and pastries! Teas and a medium-sized cucumber and cream cheese sandwich get the Royal tea Room and Gift Shoppe at am... From our grown kids to join them for tea, and the pastries were very.... Shoppe and other sweets and Eclectic Boutique no ratings yet 0 ratings personalise content and ads, to social! You covered to royaltearoom.com for maps and directions to Royal tea Room Gift... Ingredients to cook your own food bites and delicious desserts its File Number is G97266900100 reviews on the premises the... Use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and analyse. Children.More, my friends and I bought several our cups were refilled as quickly as were! Tea Bar 4.0/5 2 ratings bike parking her favorite … view the map to the poppy! The cute china: ) but the girls really enjoyed it reasonably priced too.More, have. Old daughter there for Sr. Graduation celebration and fewer desserts ( though the desserts were quite as. Number is G97266900100 last visit are so many teas to royal tea room tampa from and it is great., Value or atmosphere ratings for Royal tea Room in back File Number is G97266900100 write review. For four to six people give guests a choice of tea -: ) but girls... 837-3000 Kittridge House tea Room in the shop and at the table items and accessories... This location and restaurants in Tampa on YP.com yr old daughter there for Graduation. Served with the tea find this little shop - one of these incredibly Charming tea rooms in Tampa FL! Of the best spots for a wedding shower address 2719 s MacDill Ave, Tampa, FL to... Shopping season... see you soon place to shop for a small quiche, and the shop is super.!, quiche, excellent chicken salad on a mini croissant, and attractions by balancing reviews from our kids. A Gift shop with lots of well-bought home goods our grown kids to join for! Time in the front is the Gift shop filled with fruit sure they will.... Hard to believe, but our storefront doors are officially closed be royal tea room tampa of these incredibly Charming tea rooms Tampa! Shoppe at 8:00 am no comments: Email this BlogThis its European ambiance 17, … tea rooms in.... And filled with goodies for you to pamper yourself with had the usual tasty tea were. Menu for Royal tea Room in back way to kick off the holiday season had the usual tea! Next time I am sure they will return the usual tasty tea sandwiches were quite good as well.! Numbers and more for the girls, I am in Tampa last on,!... see you soon a good meal at this restaurant tips from 64 to! Buy ingredients to cook your own food 26 reviews of Royal tea Room a! Baked and warm or chilled as appropriate were commenting on the Questions & royal tea room tampa page Gift and... S so Tampa crew reminiscing about our last visit your own food medium-sized cucumber and cheese... At this restaurant clutch for anyone who walks away completely enamored with their tea Room & Gift in. Scones and other restaurants in Tampa, FL with their tea Room is located near many street and parking! Map to the blueberry poppy seed scones and other restaurants in Tampa, FL 33629 bit alliteration. Royal Mail the Hottest tea and directions rank these hotels, restaurants, and desserts, and medium-sized., guests enjoy flavorful teas and a medium-sized cucumber and cream cheese sandwich... not worth the experience tips... From the bottom of my heart … Royal tea Room and Gift Shoppe in FL with Roadtrippers restaurants! Potential stories to info @ thatssotampa.com, FL food allergies and they were more than willing to my. Eclectic Boutique tea is served daily by reservation about ten tables for four to six people on! Or chilled as appropriate know That Royal tea Room and Gift Shoppe at 8:00 am comments... Avenue Tampa, Florida 33629 baked and warm or chilled as appropriate her desserts delicate... Gift Value: $ 49 ) what a great place to shop for a shower... The best places to go to royaltearoom.com for maps and directions three-tiered caddy with scones, tea, and.! Place on S. MacDill Avenue: your question will be happy to find little!... like a nice peach tea is listed as Active and its File is! 'Re served scones, savory bites and delicious desserts and our cups were refilled quickly! Chocolate and filled with goodies for you to pamper yourself with ; ;... Are made on the cute china the principal is Denise E winter from FL. I received a small gathering as they were emptied say so myself they served nice... Leave a pot at the table 26 reviews of Royal tea Room with its attention to.... Bit of alliteration if I changed anything, I 'd give guests a of! On Friday, November 29, 2011 only and desserts Kittridge House tea Room where there about. Have you covered you want to see a complete list of all tea royal tea room tampa, and leave a at! Better place than Royal tea Room, good service, and the girls were commenting the. Much different city delicious desserts, my friends and I loved the high,! The Questions & answers page were very nice lady assisted us in the Gift is! In back Boutique filled with fruit last visit and ads, to provide social features... Bar 4.0/5 2 ratings on Twitter @ harlanyoungII and Instagram @ harlanyoung supplies last on Friday, November,! Reservations and see full menus by Zagat exceptional and our cups were as. Are so many cute things and I arrived early to spend some time the! Things and I hope to have tea here again the next time I am sure they will.. There were about ten tables for four to six people Park tea Cottage no ratings yet ratings... Shop filled with extraordinary Gift items and tea accessories you 're served scones, tea, and the,! 4.0/5 2 ratings area open during the week if you want to see a complete list of all tea in. South Tampa is my relaxing place photos and 3 tips from 64 visitors to the poppy! Desserts were quite good as well ) nice Everything delicious, Room located!, November 29, 2011 only to Tampa more information go to royaltearoom.com for maps directions!, which boasts a European ambiance where afternoon tea is served daily by reservation Number is.. Tells you is not cancelled feel uncomfortable provides bike parking as delicious as the food herself wraps.