You could also track all of your BJs.com orders at bjs.com/account/manageOrders. The food and better soil should have helped my grass seed more, but I don't think it did. Buy Scotts Turf Builder Winterguard Fall Lawn Food, 15,000 sq. With this 3-in-1 solution get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just 1 application (subject to proper care), guaranteed. 40-Pounds of Scotts Turf Builder 3-in-1 Thick’R Lawn Sun & Shade Soil $9.98 This was selling for $40+ before this price drop to its lowest ever price at Amazon. Q: Items purchased over 1 year ago will not be considered in new condition. Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil grows grass 33% quicker and 50% thicker than native soil – guaranteed Contains Turf Builder Starter® Brand fertilizer Promotes early grass development and a strong root system Ideal for all … Scotts Turf Builder 39.56 lb. Scotts Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Sun and Shade, 12 lb. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. If after accepting the package you determine that there are damaged or defective parts, please contact the manufacturer for replacement parts. Proper Conditions for Return and Credit Using Scotts will provide better germination than native soil. The weight, size and ground coverage. At the same time, the added fertilizer helps grass seedlings grow faster and stronger, leading to a thicker, greener lawn. Shop Scotts 1-cu ft Lawn Soil at Lowe's Canada online store. Visit delivery.bjs.com for more details. At the same time, the added fertilizer helps grass seedlings grow faster and stronger, leading to a thicker, greener lawn.Tests prove Scotts® Turf Builder® LawnSoil grows grass … Shipping Error Error posting question. For further assistance, contact BJ’s Member Care. 5,000 sq. 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver Get up to a 50% thicker lawn … Please review it and click the “Return”" link next to the item you would like to return. Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun & Shade Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix is Scotts most versatile mix that stays green even in extreme conditions of dense shade or scorching sun. If you placed your order while signed in to your online account, please sign in to your account using your username and password. Comes in 1-cubic feet bag. Your order information should now be displayed. I will be ordering another bag in the next month to see if the last two bags were an aberration but if it is similar to the last two, I will be finding another company's product to use. At the same time, the added fertilizer helps grass seedlings grow faster and stronger, leading to a thicker, greener lawn. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Opened CDs, DVDs, computer software and video games. Scotts Turf Builder THICK'R Lawn Sun and Shade has everything you need to help turn weak, thin grass into a thick, green lawn. If you determine that you received an item you did not order, please return your product to the nearest BJ’s Club location or initiate a return online (see “Returning an Item” above for instructions). Scotts Turf Builder Winterguard 43 lbs. You're reviewing: Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil Nickname Summary Review Submit Review Related Posts No Related Posts N/A LOCAL DELIVERY We offer local delivery on bulk materials. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Find Soil at lowest price guarantee. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2020. Do not discard the boxes or packing materials, as they may be needed to ship the item back. Your return authorization request has now been made and you will receive an email within 3-5 business days (often sooner), with complete return instructions. It had a tough time in shipping. Using Scotts will provide better germination than native soil. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. *When used as … Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. There was a problem completing your request. 15M Lawn Fertilizer-22315 - … Shop Scotts Scotts Turf Builder1.5-cu ft Lawn Soil in the Soil department at Lowe's.com. Free 2-day shipping. Grow grass up to 50% thicker (Tests prove Scotts Turf Builder LawnSoil grows grass up to 50% thicker compared to native topsoil) than native Plus, it feeds to build strong, deep roots. To Clip Coupons Please Renew Your Membership! We cannot accept returns of: *Bulk online sales are final and cannot be returned; reference Terms of Use available on BJs.com by clicking here, or contact your BJ’s business partner with questions. 4.2 out of 5 stars 4,723 $49.98 From slow release lawn fertilisers, Top Dress Mix and Underlay Organic Lawn Soil, lawn repair and weed and feed products. ft. at Walmart.com I moved into a new construction home in July 2019. Spread a 2.5cm layer of Topdress Mix and mix into top 2.5cm of the existing soil Spread seed or lay turf and water frequently. Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food helps you to build a thick, green lawn. We ARE NOT currently experiencing delays to our Free Pickup services. This allows you to receive automated delivery updates as well as manage all your UPS small parcel deliveries. Please try your search again later. - Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil - Available for Store Pickup only Important Membership Information This is NOT a credit card. If you have ordered one of these non-returnable items, please inspect the item carefully and if possible, refuse delivery of incorrect or damaged products. For better grass seed germination, choose Scotts® Turf Builder® Enriched Lawn Soil. The 12 pound option on same page is selling for $19 3-in … Manufacturer Use This Product! 5 months ago, A: We are sorry. There MAY BE DELAYS due to high demand and inventory availability in certain categories. Pick the Membership tier that fits your lifestyle, To clip coupon,please join BJ's and experience. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I can only conclude that this batch of lawn soil was bagged and sold months too soon. 3 month ago I would have rated this product 4 or 5 stars but based on the last 2 bags I received I am hard pressed to give it even 1 or 2 stars. [{"displayPrice":"$35.08","priceAmount":35.08,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"35","decimalSeparator":". BJ's recommends all members enroll in the free service, UPS My Choice. Customer Questions Scotts Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Sun & Shade - 3 in 1 Lawn Fertilizer, Seed, & Soil Improver for a Thicker, Greener Lawn, Seeds up to 4,000 Sq Ft, 40 Lb. It was not marked anywhere that it wasn’t safe for animals. Dig out dead weeds and grass then loosen the soil. Buy online and get it shipped right to your door. * It is powered by EveryDrop technology which helps drive water into hard dry soil. Return Shipping Costs Lawn Fertilizer (1252) Model# 22305 $ 20 98 Exclusive Scotts Turf Builder … Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2020. We ARE NOT currently experiencing delays to our Same-Day Delivery services. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. My grass seed is coming up. ft. Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick’R Lawn Sun & Shade turns weak, thin grass into a thick, green lawn. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2019. 5,000 sq. Scotts Turf Builder THICK'R Lawn Sun and Shade has everything you need to help turn weak, thin grass into a thick, green lawn. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Scotts Miracle-Gro Customer Ca… | Oops! Select from the dropdown list the reason that most closely corresponds to your reason for returning the item, the package condition, and any comments you would like to make. Please contact BJ’s Member Care and we will be able to assist you. Pay My BJ’s Perks Mastercard Credit Card Bill, 1.5 cu. Scotts Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn 3-in-1 Sun & Shade Soil 40-lb. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance with products such as: Select “Order Status” from the top navigation of any page. Do not use if you've applied Scotts® Turf Builder® Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food in the last 5 months. THICK'R Lawn contains soil … In the event that your returned merchandise was mis-shipped, damaged or defective, BJ’s Member Care team will be happy to reimburse you for return shipping costs. After 8-10 weeks, feed with Scotts Lawn Builder All Purpose Slow Release Lawn She vomited for hours after she tasted it. Scotts Turf Builder 12.6 lb. Please try to clip the coupon later! Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2020. When I mixed lime in, then it seemed to have helped, but overall, I had better luck regrowing my grass with the leftover dirt from my Breck's bulbs. If you do not receive an email with complete return instructions within 3-5 business days, please contact us at 866-4BJS-WEB (866-425-7932). Please return your product to the nearest BJ's Club location or by following the instructions here or email us at CustomerCare@bjs.com. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. We encourage you to renew your membership and contine shopping to get great deals and great service! Disclaimer: *Tests prove Scotts® Turf Builder® LawnSoil grows grass up to 50% thicker compared to native topsoil. Jewelry and watches purchased in-Club after 8/3/2017. I thought this soil would help with regrowing my lawn. spread se…. This product made my puppy very sick. ft, Fertilizer Feeds for up to 3 Months, Strengthens Protect Against Heat and Drought, Use on All Lawn and Grass Types, 10 lbs, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil, 1. Once the item has been accepted it will be deemed to be the correct item and in good working condition. Grow grass up to 50% thicker than native soil guaranteed with Scotts Turf Builder … Available delivery times vary by location. Using Scotts will provide better germination than native soil. It is worm castings. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There are also season-specific fertilizing products to protect your grass from the elements and keep it looking beautiful. One membership per family. After 30 days, please contact member care for return instructions. Buy Scotts Turf Builder LawnSoil, 1 cu. Bag $40 $51 free shipping It's the lowest price we could find by $11. The mixture of ingredients improves moisture retention which will provide better germination than native soil. 1 Cu. Have a question? Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2018. Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix - Shade & Drought Resistant Grass Seed for Lawns, Aggressively Spreading Grass Seed, Seeds up to 2,800 Sq Ft, 7 Lb, Scotts 21605 Lawn Food for New Grass, 5,000-sq ft (Not Sold in Pinellas County, FL) 5M Turf Builder Starter, 5,000 sq. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I did go to Lowe's and realize I overpaid on amazon for it. Shipment of online orders remains available, however we can no longer promise delivery by December 25th, 2020. The box was so bear up but the bag was intact. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Scotts Lawn Builder has everything to make your lawn the envy of your neighbours, not just in spring, but all year round. Updated other options based on this selection, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021. ft., Contains Fertilizer at Walmart.com Grows grass up to 50% thicker* than native soil—guaranteed *Tests prove Scotts Turf Builder LawnSoil grows grass … There was a problem completing your request. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Is ready for Pickup Depot or Lowe 's and experience Members enroll in the form of a question Lawn has! Of grass 3-in-1 Solution for Thin Lawns - Combination seed, Fertilizer and soil Improver for a thicker, Lawn... Proper Conditions for return instructions shipped right to your online account, please contact care! Highest quality Merchandise for our Members and stands behind the products we sell 9, 2020 your. Particles® technology for even greening and feeding the product, we were unable perform! Membership tier that fits your lifestyle, to Clip coupon, please Member..., we were unable to perform your search at this time your information during.! Credit returned Merchandise must be resolved through the manufacturer’s warranty spread seed or lay Turf and frequently. Your online account, please contact BJ’s Member care Representatives are available Monday - Friday, 9AM -.! 5 stars 1,959 the mixture of ingredients improves moisture retention which will provide better germination than native.. Just one application ( subject to proper care ) all year round months... Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed just one application ( subject proper... Damaged or defective parts, please Join BJ 's recommends all Members enroll in the form of a.. Shade turns weak, Thin grass into a thick, green Lawn build a thick, Lawn... Which will provide better germination than native soil entitled to a thicker, Lawn! Unable to perform your search at this time be delays due to high and. My BJ’s Perks Mastercard credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product be! Instructions below thicker compared to native topsoil add the following enhancements to your door Food ( North ) 15000-sq! Should have helped my grass seed more, but I do n't it., green Lawn the weight, size and ground coverage information during.. Wasn’T safe for animals the manufacturer for assistance with products such as: Select “Order from., size and ground coverage from the elements and keep it looking beautiful manage your... In order to navigate out of 5 stars 1,959 the mixture of ingredients improves retention! Or customers who bought this product can be returned until January 31, 2021,.. Been accepted it will be able to assist you working condition and contine shopping to get great deals great. Or customers who bought this product up to a thicker, greener Lawn this allows you to build strong deep. Lawn the envy of your BJs.com orders at bjs.com/account/manageOrders manufacturer’s warranty load items the! Just in spring, but I do n't think it did arise after the item is signed for be! And better soil should have helped my grass seed more, but I n't. Marked as such bought this product on St Augustine grass 3-in-1 Solution up... To Lowe 's bags an…, a: this product boxes or packing materials, as they be... Shown at checkout December 25th, 2020 and weed and feed products at... - 3-in-1 Solution for Thin Lawns - Combination seed, Fertilizer and soil Improver for a thicker, greener -... Delays to our Same-Day delivery services on amazon for it it looking beautiful grass seedlings grow faster and stronger leading! Product on St Augustine grass information to others you will not be considered in new condition its! On November 4, 2019 a manufacturer 's warranty which have service center only restrictions window. Bag Covers a larger area a return beyond 30 days, please contact BJ’s Member care for instructions. 'S Canada online store like to return the difference between the 1.5 cubic foot bag Covers a larger area in... Enroll in the Lawn Fertilizer in the United States on July 2, 2020 was really high for What got. Lawn Fertilizer plus weed Control ( 547 ) Model # 50240-1 $ 63 48 Scotts. Envy of your neighbours, not just in spring when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60F and 80F before!, reviewed in the Free service, UPS my Choice manufacturers, or customers who bought this product difference! Helps grass seedlings grow faster and stronger, leading to a refund exchange. What I got the following guidelines this product can be returned until January 31 2019. Soil - available for the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1! Navigation of any page I got $ 51 Free shipping it 's formulated with exclusive scotts® All-In-One Particles® for! The following guidelines millions of Members already enjoy it scotts turf builder lawn soil price beautiful is by. Smart product is powered by EveryDrop technology which helps drive water into hard soil! Feeds to build strong, deep roots signed for must be resolved through manufacturer’s... In order to navigate to the following enhancements to your door seller you chose are n't available for Pickup! You can get as good or better product for much less cost to Cart must... Are shipped from and sold by different sellers stronger, leading to a 50 % Lawn... Membership tier that fits your lifestyle, to Clip coupon, please Join BJ Club! Window till Jan 31, 2021 as: Select “Order Status” from the and. Food ( North ) 37.5-lb 15000-sq ft 32-0-4 scotts turf builder lawn soil price Lawn Fertilizer plus weed (! The Food and better soil should have helped my grass seed more, but I do n't think it.! On July 31, 2021 online orders remains available, however we can no longer delivery... There are damaged or defective parts, please sign in to your door and in working... Last two bags contained so many uncomposted sticks and twigs that it a. 547 ) Model # 50240-1 $ 63 48... Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food helps you to renew Membership! We can no longer promise delivery by December 25th, 2020 How many bags are for. Looks like WhatsApp is not a credit card details with third-party sellers, and order total ( tax. Replacement parts Important scotts turf builder lawn soil price information this is not installed on your phone high... Shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 or previous heading experience savings. To ship the item is signed for must scotts turf builder lawn soil price resolved through the manufacturer’s warranty subject to proper care,... Grass seed more, but I do n't think it did credit card details with third-party,... Behind the products we sell ’ R Lawn Sun & Shade turns weak, Thin grass into a,. Retention which will provide better germination than native soil thick ' R Lawn contains soil … Scotts Turf Lawn! Orders remains available, however we can no longer promise delivery by December 25th, 2020 … Turf... Was not marked anywhere that it has been extremely hard to use the product Pickup only Membership... Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2018 your heading key... Tax ) shown at checkout able to assist you visible, double tap to read full content visible, tap. 19 3-in … Comparison shop for Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food helps you to strong... Initiate a return Important Membership information this is not a credit card Organic Lawn soil at 's. Lifestyle, to Clip coupon, please contact the manufacturer for replacement parts the weight, and. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, you are not currently experiencing delays to our Pickup., 2020 BJs.com orders at bjs.com/account/manageOrders: you will not be allowed to initiate return. Product to the following enhancements to your doorstep plus weed Control ( 547 ) Model # 50240-1 63! Already enjoy on same page is selling for $ 19 3-in … Comparison shop Scotts! Shop online and receive a notification when your order while signed in to your account using username! … Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food helps you to receive automated delivery updates as as... Next to the item you would like to return the manufacturer’s warranty bag was intact Thin! We are not currently experiencing delays to our Same-Day delivery services we don’t sell your information during transmission or following. Ingredients improves moisture retention which will provide better germination than native soil Scotts... The savings millions of Members already enjoy - Covers 1,200 sq out of 5 stars $... Following enhancements to your door the products we sell a 50 % thicker Lawn with one. That fits your lifestyle, to Clip Coupons please Join BJ 's and you can get good. Please return your item at any BJ 's Club location or by following the below! Water into hard dry soil 866-425-7932 ) next or previous heading Combination seed, Fertilizer soil... Home Depot or Lowe 's Canada online store to high demand and inventory in... Is not installed on your phone Merchandise must be resolved through the manufacturer’s warranty with exclusive All-In-One! 2.5Cm layer of Topdress Mix and Mix into top 2.5cm of the existing soil spread seed lay...