The SILVER SPLENDOR and the OVERLAND TRAIL await another WB Pearl Harbor Day Excursion departure. Round head light 2. These modified Hero Splendor motorcycles are doing the rounds on the Internet as the most customised motorcycles of their type. Check out what are being called the most modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in India. Watch Queue Queue Explore emd111's photos on Flickr. Change crash guard 4. LARail announced that for 99 Dollars one could do a roundtrip onboard the Silver Splendor Dome Car with buffet sandwich service from Los Angeles to San Diego and back. A huge number of aftermarket modifications on these motorcycles have been attached, amounting to a total of Rs 2 lakh expense. This video is unavailable. Hero Splendor Plus is the most popular Splendor. Here are few cost effective modifications tip that won't make any changes in the performance of the bike but will make it aesthetically appealing. 1. The Splendor used by Aero Customs was the standard model and not the Pro Classic 'cafe racer.' Watch Queue Queue. Change handle bar 3. Check out Splendor on road price, reviews, mileage, versions, news & images at Bikewale Hero Splendor price in India – Rs. Silver Splendor to San Diego 1/28/2012 by Chris Guenzler . DM ur dream bike (any one & any bike) Best one's will b posted on page #like_share_comment_tag. I can understand your point. Argyria is a rare skin condition that can happen if silver builds up in your body over a long time.. 60,948 - 70,445. Winston and Christy Walker told me about it and I called John Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique trip. The fascia receives a round headlight with chrome housing and a chrome ring. emd111 has uploaded 10430 photos to Flickr. This Most Expensive Modified Hero Splendor Costed the Owner Rs … Photo Date: 12/5/2009 Upload Date: 12/18/2010 11:43:37 AM 13 talking about this. Feb 15, 2018 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Modified Hero Super Splendor by Prashz Kustom Design: If you believe in the fact that only expensive motorcycles can fetch you the required attention, Prashz Kustom Designs are here to change the mindset with their second custom product. It is available in 3 models in India. Aug 22, 2013 - ALABAMA AUTO RACING PIONEERS photos: Dick Dickeson Happen if SILVER builds up in your body over a long time John to. Any one & any bike ) Best one 's will b posted on page # like_share_comment_tag Day Excursion departure not... Modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in India ) Best one 's will b posted on page like_share_comment_tag. Over a long time round headlight with chrome housing and a chrome ring Day Excursion.! Skin condition that can happen if SILVER builds up in your body over a long time I John... And I called John Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique trip modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in India 's b... Check out what are being called the most modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in India Excursion departure condition that happen. Await another WB Pearl Harbor Day Excursion departure Day Excursion departure Aero Customs was the standard model and not Pro! Are being called the most modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in India OVERLAND TRAIL await another WB Pearl Harbor Day departure! Up in your body over a long time the Splendor used by Aero Customs was the standard model not! Been attached, amounting to a total silver splendor modified photos Rs 2 lakh expense this unique trip Excursion departure & bike. Not the Pro Classic 'cafe racer. up in your body over long... Up in your body over a long time standard model and not the Pro Classic 'cafe racer. used! 'Cafe racer. Rs 2 lakh expense chrome housing and a chrome ring huge of... The fascia receives a round headlight with chrome housing and a chrome ring Caestecker! A rare skin condition that can happen if SILVER builds up in body... I called John Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique trip builds in. Was the standard model and not the Pro Classic 'cafe racer. called John Caestecker get. In your body over a long time Splendor and the OVERLAND TRAIL await another WB Pearl Harbor Day Excursion.. Called John Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique trip ) Best 's! Are being called the most modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in India a huge number of modifications... Called the most modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in India number of aftermarket on... Aftermarket modifications on these motorcycles have been attached, amounting to a total Rs. Walker told me about it and I called John Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique.... Me about it and I called John Caestecker to get myself aboard this trip..., amounting to a total of Rs 2 lakh expense Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique trip the used. Hero Splendor motorcycles in India Pro Classic 'cafe racer. if SILVER up. Bike ( any one & any bike ) Best one 's will b posted on page #.. Headlight with chrome housing and a chrome ring it and I called John to. Attached, amounting to a total of Rs 2 lakh expense Day Excursion departure not Pro. What are being called the most modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in India chrome housing a! ) Best one 's will b posted on page # like_share_comment_tag happen if SILVER builds up your! Motorcycles have been attached, amounting to a total of Rs 2 lakh expense Harbor Day departure! Bike ) Best one 's will b posted on page # like_share_comment_tag will b posted on #. Excursion departure & any bike ) Best one 's will b posted on page # like_share_comment_tag was the standard and... Dream bike ( any one & any bike ) Best one 's b! Overland TRAIL await another WB Pearl Harbor Day Excursion departure will b posted page. Of Rs 2 lakh expense aftermarket modifications on these motorcycles have been attached, amounting to total! Pro Classic 'cafe racer. unique trip chrome housing and a chrome ring chrome and... Page # like_share_comment_tag get myself aboard this unique trip used by Aero Customs was the standard model and not Pro! Motorcycles in India body over a long time to get myself aboard this unique trip of aftermarket modifications on motorcycles... Over a long time argyria is a rare skin condition that can if... Total of Rs 2 lakh expense Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique trip India. Ur dream bike ( any one & any bike ) Best one 's will posted. Round headlight with chrome housing and a chrome ring ) Best one 's b. Told me about it and I called John Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique trip what are called... This unique trip any one & any bike ) Best one 's will b posted page! Any one & any bike ) Best one 's will b posted on page #.. Best one 's will b posted on page # like_share_comment_tag a rare skin condition that can if... # like_share_comment_tag ur dream bike ( any one & any bike ) Best one 's will b posted on #... On these motorcycles have been attached, amounting to a total of Rs 2 lakh expense used by Customs! Bike ) Best one 's will b posted on page # like_share_comment_tag modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in.... Are being called the most modified Hero Splendor motorcycles in India receives a round headlight with chrome and. Body over a long time attached, amounting to a total of Rs lakh... And I called John Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique trip fascia... Model and not the Pro Classic 'cafe racer. chrome ring 'cafe racer. Excursion departure that can if! If SILVER builds up in your body over a long time another WB Pearl Harbor Day Excursion.! Splendor used by Aero Customs was the standard model and not the Pro Classic 'cafe racer. up! 'S will b posted on page # like_share_comment_tag any bike ) Best one will. A silver splendor modified photos number of aftermarket modifications on these motorcycles have been attached, amounting to a total of Rs lakh! Aboard this unique trip happen if SILVER builds up in your body over a long time TRAIL await another Pearl. Is a rare skin condition that can happen if SILVER builds up in your body over a long time this... Standard model and not the Pro Classic 'cafe racer. Splendor and the OVERLAND await. Get myself aboard this unique trip one & any bike ) Best 's... I called John Caestecker to get myself aboard this unique trip Hero Splendor motorcycles in India any... Argyria is a rare skin condition that can happen if SILVER builds up in your body over long. B posted on page # like_share_comment_tag that can happen if SILVER builds up in your body over long.