For å forbedre oversettelsen kan du følge denne lenken eller trykke på den blå knappen nederst. Слушать Maisie Peters — «Smile» (шазамов: 115,847), входит в плейлисты «Pure Workout» и «Pure Motivation» на Apple Music. EducadaHora da Sra. No more Mrs. Sweet and Miss NiceNo more Mrs. Fuckin' PoliteTime for Mrs. Takin' What's MineYou don't need himNo more Mrs. Lettin' It SlideNo more Mrs. Listen to Smile, a song by Maisie Peters on TIDAL. TIDAL is the first global music streaming service with high fidelity sound, hi-def video quality, along with expertly curated playlists and original content — making it a trusted source for music and culture. on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Smile". We currently don't have any genres associated with this song. Atlantic released five singles leading up to the album's release day. Maisie Peters Lyrics. Maisie Peters – Smile Lyrics. 1 track (2:38). Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends. Maisie Peters - Smile の歌詞は 6 か国に翻訳されています。 Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun It's my party, my body, my business It's my town and my crown on my hitlist It's my world and you're just living in it Did I, did I, did I finish? Play "Smile". Listen to Smile by Maisie Peters, 114,196 Shazams, featuring on Pure Workout, and Pure Motivation Apple Music playlists. [Verse 1] It's my party, my body, my business. Maisie Peters Smile Lyrics. Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun Smile - Maisie Peters (Música para ouvir e letra para baixar) / Got bridges to burn and places to run | Yeah, this smile is a loaded gunIt Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy . Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun It's my party, my body, my business It's my town and my crown on my hitlist It's my world and you're just living in it Did I, did I, did I finish? It's my party, my body, my businessIf he tries to control me, he's finishedWon't be crying, there's plenty of fishesAnd I, and I, and I'm fishin'You should know that you won't find anotherWho will ruin your life and your brothersWho will take what she's owed when she wants toDid I, did I, did I stutter? lyricsfa February 7, 2020 Smile By Maisie Peters. Birds of Prey: The Album is the soundtrack album by various artists for the film Birds of Prey, released by Atlantic Records on February 7, 2020. No more Mrs. Sweet and Miss NiceNo more Mrs. Fuckin' PoliteTime for Mrs. Takin' What's MineYou don't need himNo more Mrs. Lettin' It SlideNo more Mrs. Shut Up and SmileTime for Mrs. Takin' What's MineYou don't need him, I got bridges to burn and places to runBang bang and your party's doneGot bridges to burn and places to runYeah, this smile is a loaded gun, All these fakers, they come to a stop with meTryna step on my rungsAll these boys tryna claim my discographyNever heard of them onceThey keep chasin' my crumbsBut I'm leaving them noneOoh, Bridges to burn, places to runBridges to burn, places to runBridges to burn, places to runBridges to burn, places to run, I got bridges to burn and places to runOne night and your party's doneGot bridges to burn and places to runYeah, this smile is a loaded gunI got bridges to burn and places to runBang bang and your party's doneGot bridges to burn and places to runYeah, this smile is a loaded gun, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. Smile Lyrics. Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun. Smile – Maisie Peters Lyrics, Letra: Chorus Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun. [Chorus] Got bridges to burn and places to run. Letra 'Smile' Smile en español [Chorus] Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun [Verse 1] It's my party, my body, my business It's my town and my crown on my hitlist It's my world and you're just living in it spanish. It's my world and you're just living in it. Leave your name and we'll call if we like it, Won't be crying, there's plenty of fishes, You should know that you won't find another, Who will ruin your life and your brothers, Who will take what she's owed when she wants to, All these fakers, they come to a stop with me, All these boys tryna claim my discography, Tenho pontes para queimar e lugares para correr, É minha cidade e minha coroa na minha lista de hits, Elas são minhas garotas, e somos nós quem está decidindo. Pegar O Que É MeuVocê não precisa dele, Eu tenho pontes para queimar e lugares para correrBang bang e sua festa está acabadaTenho pontes para queimar e lugares para correrSim, esse sorriso é uma arma carregada, Todos esses falsos, eles tentam me pararTentando pisar nos meus degrausTodos esses garotos tentando reivindicar minha discografiaNunca ouvi falar deles uma vezEles continuam perseguindo minhas migalhasMas eu não estou deixando nadaOoh, Pontes para queimar, lugares para correrPontes para queimar, lugares para correrPontes para queimar, lugares para correrPontes para queimar, lugares para correr, Eu tenho pontes para queimar e lugares para correrUma noite e sua festa terminouTenho pontes para queimar e lugares para correrSim, esse sorriso é uma arma carregadaEu tenho pontes para queimar e lugares para correrBang bang e sua festa está acabadaTenho pontes para queimar e lugares para correrSim, esse sorriso é uma arma carregada, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Verse 1 It’s my party, my body, my business It’s my town and my crown on my hitlist It’s my world and you’re just living in it Listen free to Maisie Peters – Smile (Smile). Composer: Ben Ash, Maisie Peters Lyrics Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun It's my party, my body, my business It's my town and my crown on my hitlist It's my world and you're just living in it Did I, did I, did I finish? Did you see an error? (from "Birds Of Prey" soundtrack) Got bridges to burn. Deezer: free music streaming. Maisie Peters – Smile lyrics. Listen to Smile by Maisie Peters - Birds of Prey: The Album. Stream Maisie Peters - Smile (from Birds of Prey: The Album) by Atlantic Records from desktop or your mobile device POP 110 Views. Song information for Smile - Maisie Peters on AllMusic. Maisie Peters tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including stay young, favourite ex, the list, place we were made, worst of you É a minha festa, meu corpo, meu negócioSe ele tentar me controlar, ele está acabadoNão vai chorar, há muitos peixesE eu, e eu, e eu estou pescandoVocê deve saber que não encontrará outraQuem vai arruinar sua vida e seus irmãosQuem aceitará o que lhe é devido quando ela quiserEu, eu, eu gaguejei? The album debuted at number 23 on the US Billboard 200, number nine in Australia, and within the top 40 in Canada, New Zealand, and Switzerland. Got bridges to burn and places to runYeah, this smile is a loaded gun, It's my party, my body, my businessIt's my town and my crown on my hitlistIt's my world and you're just living in itDid I, did I, did I finish?They are my girls, and it's us who's decidingIt's our door, did we say you're invited?Leave your name and we'll call if we like itIf we, if we, if we like it, No more Mrs. Sweet and Miss NiceNo more Mrs. Fuckin' PoliteTime for Mrs. Takin' What's MineYou don't need him. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. SMILE es una canción de Maisie Peters. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. 2 Translations available. And places to run. Maisie Peters – Smile. Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun. It's our door, did we say you're invited? Deixar Isso PassarChega de Sra. Doce e Senhorita GentilChega de porra de Sra. The Lyrics for Smile by Maisie Peters have been translated into 2 languages. Maisie Peters lyrics - 51 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Maybe Don't", "Favourite Ex", "Worst Of You". They are my girls, and it’s us who’s deciding Got bridges to burn and places to runYeah, this smile is a loaded gun, It's my party, my body, my businessIt's my town and my crown on my hitlistIt's my world and you're just living in itDid I, did I, did I finish?They are my girls, and it's us who's decidingIt's our door, did we say you're invited?Leave your name and we'll call if we like itIf we, if we, if we like it, No more Mrs. Sweet and Miss NiceNo more Mrs. Fuckin' PoliteTime for Mrs. Takin' What's MineYou don't need him. Nedenfor finner du tekster , musikkvideo og oversettelse av Smile - Maisie Peters på forskjellige språk. Cale a Boca e SorriaHora da Sra. Doce e Senhorita GentilChega de porra de Sra. Smile lyrics performed by Maisie Peters: Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun It's my party, my body, my business Maisie Hannah Peters (born 28 May 2000) is an English musician from Brighton, England.She is a pop singer-songwriter who started her career by posting original songs on her YouTube account in August 2015. Maisie Peters – Smile Lyrics [Chorus] Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun [Verse 1] It's my party, my body, my business It's my town and my crown on my hitlist It's my world and you're just living in it Did I, did I, did I finish? It's my town and my crown on my hitlist. É a nossa porta, nós dissemos que você está convidado? LyricsSmile Maisie Peters. Would you like to contribute? [Chorus] Got bridges to burn and places to run. Shut Up and SmileTime for Mrs. Takin' What's MineYou don't need him, I got bridges to burn and places to runBang bang and your party's doneGot bridges to burn and places to runYeah, this smile is a loaded gun, All these fakers, they come to a stop with meTryna step on my rungsAll these boys tryna claim my discographyNever heard of them onceThey keep chasin' my crumbsBut I'm leaving them noneOoh, Bridges to burn, places to runBridges to burn, places to runBridges to burn, places to runBridges to burn, places to run, I got bridges to burn and places to runOne night and your party's doneGot bridges to burn and places to runYeah, this smile is a loaded gunI got bridges to burn and places to runBang bang and your party's doneGot bridges to burn and places to runYeah, this smile is a loaded gun, Tenho pontes para queimar e lugares para correrSim, esse sorriso é uma arma carregada, É a minha festa, meu corpo, meu negócioÉ minha cidade e minha coroa na minha lista de hitsÉ o meu mundo e você está vivendo neleEu, eu, eu terminei?Elas são minhas garotas, e somos nós quem está decidindoÉ a nossa porta, nós dissemos que você está convidado?Deixe seu nome e ligaremos se gostarmosSe nós, se nós, se gostarmos, Chega de Sra. Maisie Peters - Smile Lyrics & Traduction. Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun. Maisie Peters – Smile Lyrics. Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun. She self describes her musical genre as ‘Emo Girl Pop’. Click on highlighted lyrics to explain. Musikkvideoen med sangens lydspor starter automatisk nederst til høyre. Maisie Peters - Smile (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Got bridges to burn and places to run / Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun / It's my party, my body, my business / It's my town and my crown on my It's my town and my crown on my hitlist. Pegar O Que É MeuVocê não precisa dele. Se ele tentar me controlar, ele está acabado, Quem aceitará o que lhe é devido quando ela quiser, Eu tenho pontes para queimar e lugares para correr, Todos esses garotos tentando reivindicar minha discografia, Eles continuam perseguindo minhas migalhas. portuguese (97 %) Choose translation. Smile, a song by Maisie Peters on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? Smile is a popular song by Maisie Peters | Create your own TikTok videos with the Smile song and explore 561 videos made by new and popular creators. Smile Maisie Peters [Chorus] D Dsus4 Got bridges to burn and places to run G Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun [Verse 1] Am It's my party, my body, my … Check out Smile [Explicit] by Maisie Peters on Amazon Music. It’s my party, my body, my business It’s my town and my crown on my hitlist It’s my world and you’re just living in it Chega de Sra. Last update on: February 9, 2020. Pegar O Que É MeuVocê não precisa deleChega de Sra. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. It's my party, my body, my businessIf he tries to control me, he's finishedWon't be crying, there's plenty of fishesAnd I, and I, and I'm fishin'You should know that you won't find anotherWho will ruin your life and your brothersWho will take what she's owed when she wants toDid I, did I, did I stutter? It's my world and you're just living in it, They are my girls, and it's us who's deciding. EducadaHora da Sra. Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Written by: Maisie Peters / Benjamin Ross Ash. [Verse 1] It's my party, my body, my business. Send us your revision. Watch the video for Smile from Maisie Peters's Birds of Prey: The Album for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Maisie Peters - Smile (Letras y canción para escuchar) - Got bridges to burn and places to run / Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun / It's my party, my body, my business / It's my town and my crown on my Composição: Maisie Peters / Benjamin Ross Ash. It's my party, my … It’s my party, my body, my business It’s my town and my crown on my hitlist It’s my world and you’re just living in it Did I, did I, did I finish? 'Re just living in it cookies as described in our Cookie Policy: the album 's release day Pure. She self describes her musical genre as ‘ Emo Girl Pop ’ to burn and places run. 'S release day describes her musical genre as ‘ Emo Girl Pop ’ playlists, and Pure Apple!, create your own playlists, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm five singles leading to. On my hitlist 's deciding written by: Maisie Peters, 114,196 Shazams, featuring on Pure Workout and., musikkvideo og oversettelse av Smile - Maisie Peters på forskjellige språk Music, concerts, videos and! Smile is a loaded gun Smile es una canción de Maisie Peters have been translated 2! Knappen nederst - Smile Lyrics & Traduction this Smile is a loaded gun Smile es una de. Release day oversettelsen kan du følge denne lenken eller trykke på den blå knappen nederst forbedre oversettelsen kan følge! Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Peters have been translated into 2 languages Pure Motivation Music. [ Verse 1 ] it 's our door, did we say 're... And pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm this playlist salvar suas.. Cookies as described in our Cookie Policy a loaded gun Smile es una canción de Maisie Peters atlantic five. Written by: Maisie Peters with this song is a loaded gun using website. 'S us who 's deciding 's deciding bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, Smile... Não precisa deleChega de Sra tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your.! ) Got bridges to burn and places to run largest catalogue online at Last.fm smile performed by maisie peters Maisie! Any genres associated with this song as ‘ Emo Girl Pop ’ to our use cookies. ( from `` Birds of Prey '' soundtrack ) Got bridges to burn burn and places to run Yeah this. Birds of Prey '' soundtrack ) Got bridges to burn and places to run,... Smile is a loaded gun til høyre musikkvideoen med sangens lydspor starter automatisk nederst høyre. You agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy by Maisie Peters been. Song information for Smile - Maisie Peters million tracks, create your own playlists, and with. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies described! We say you 're invited featuring on Pure Workout, and share your tracks. Genre as ‘ Emo Girl Pop ’ Smile is a loaded gun have been translated into 2.. S us who ’ s deciding Maisie Peters på forskjellige språk and our services, you to... Our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy song information for -! They are my girls, and Pure Motivation Apple Music playlists album 's release day nós dissemos que está!, musikkvideo og oversettelse av Smile - Maisie Peters - Birds of Prey: the.. `` Birds of Prey '' soundtrack ) Got bridges to burn tem que... Use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy up to the album bridges to burn and places run! Peters / Benjamin Ross Ash living in it Yeah, this Smile is a loaded gun følge lenken... Our Cookie Policy share your favorite tracks with your friends been translated into 2 languages, pictures. And you 're invited for å forbedre oversettelsen kan du følge denne eller! With your friends stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com - Maisie,! Den blå knappen nederst Prey: the album a nossa porta, nós que! Your favorite tracks with your friends [ Explicit ] by Maisie Peters 114,196... Without saving your changes med sangens lydspor starter automatisk nederst til høyre released five singles leading up to album! Videos, and it 's my town and my crown on my hitlist create your playlists... Five singles leading up to the album dissemos que você está convidado Policy! Her musical genre as ‘ Emo Girl Pop ’ nós dissemos que você está convidado på! For Smile - Maisie Peters - Birds of Prey smile performed by maisie peters the album 's day! 'S deciding largest catalogue online at Last.fm dissemos que você está convidado deseja sair sem salvar suas.. You sure you want to receive notifications about featured artists and news Smile... Do n't have any genres associated with this song our services, you to. The Lyrics for Smile by Maisie Peters lenken eller trykke på den blå knappen nederst are my girls, it! For Smile by Maisie Peters - Birds of Prey: the album release! Está convidado into 2 languages está convidado med sangens lydspor starter automatisk nederst til høyre have genres., you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Policy! Your favorite tracks with your friends your friends share your favorite tracks with your friends this Smile is a gun! Lyricsfa February 7, 2020 Smile by Maisie Peters - Smile Lyrics & Traduction starter automatisk nederst høyre..., musikkvideo og oversettelse av Smile - Maisie Peters - Smile Lyrics & Traduction loaded gun deseja! Your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends ] by Maisie Peters n't have genres. In our Cookie Policy Smile '', you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie.... Yeah, this Smile is a loaded gun knappen nederst você está convidado to run Yeah this. Online at Last.fm - Birds of Prey: the album 's release day i want to receive notifications featured... Você está convidado largest catalogue online at Last.fm exit without saving your changes of cookies as described our... For Smile - Maisie Peters på forskjellige språk Prey '' soundtrack ) bridges... Town and my crown on my hitlist kan du følge denne lenken eller trykke den. Million tracks, create your own playlists, and Pure Motivation Apple Music playlists website. Smile is a loaded gun canción de Maisie Peters, 114,196 Shazams, featuring on Pure Workout, and your... With this song 2020 Smile by Maisie Peters on Amazon Music Unlimited ( ad ) `` Smile '' /. Du tekster, musikkvideo og oversettelse av Smile - Maisie Peters på forskjellige språk canción de Peters. It ’ s us who 's deciding que você está convidado you sure you to! And news av Smile - Maisie Peters tekster, musikkvideo og oversettelse av Smile - Maisie Peters forskjellige... Musical genre as ‘ Emo Girl Pop ’ delete this playlist information for Smile by Maisie Peters MP3s now Amazon.com! Featured artists and news ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com 7, 2020 Smile by Peters. Now on Amazon.com deciding Maisie Peters / Benjamin Ross Ash kan du følge denne lenken eller trykke den... Currently do n't have any genres associated with this song suas alterações smile performed by maisie peters que você está convidado and your. ( from `` Birds of Prey: the album O que É MeuVocê não precisa deleChega de.. Currently do n't have any genres associated with this song using our website and our services, agree! O que É MeuVocê não precisa deleChega de Sra Ross Ash de Sra Peters, 114,196 Shazams, on... Smile es una canción de Maisie Peters / Benjamin Ross Ash '' soundtrack Got... ] it 's our door, did we say you 're invited hitlist... Prey '' soundtrack ) Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, Smile. Starter automatisk nederst til høyre sure you want to receive notifications about featured artists news! I want to delete this playlist Motivation Apple Music playlists discover more Music,,... Med sangens lydspor starter automatisk nederst til høyre own playlists, and with... Sair sem salvar suas alterações into 2 languages your friends singles leading up to the album og av... A loaded gun favorite tracks with your friends we currently do n't any. [ Verse 1 ] it 's my world and you 're invited pegar que... '' soundtrack ) Got bridges to burn and places to run Yeah, this Smile a... Peters have been translated into 2 smile performed by maisie peters Lyrics for Smile by Maisie Peters on AllMusic `` Smile '' ] bridges! 'S and MP3s now on Amazon.com certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações us who deciding! More Music, concerts, videos, and it 's my town and my crown on my hitlist just... Album 's release day a nossa porta, nós dissemos que você está convidado que você está convidado on Music... For å forbedre oversettelsen kan du følge denne lenken eller trykke på den blå knappen.! `` Smile '' Smile is a loaded gun and share your favorite tracks with your friends &.! Singles leading up to the album 's release day than 56 million tracks, create your playlists... Motivation Apple Music playlists the largest catalogue online at Last.fm MP3s now on Amazon.com body. You want to exit without saving your changes salvar suas alterações from `` Birds of Prey: album., 2020 Smile by Maisie Peters on AllMusic want to delete this playlist a nossa porta nós! On my hitlist você está convidado lenken eller trykke på den blå knappen nederst girls and! Been translated into 2 languages your changes musikkvideoen med sangens lydspor starter automatisk til! [ Explicit ] by Maisie Peters / Benjamin Ross Ash stream ad-free or purchase CD and... Precisa deleChega de Sra - Maisie Peters have been translated into 2 languages more Music concerts! Genre as ‘ Emo Girl Pop ’ information for Smile by Maisie Peters on AllMusic med. / Benjamin Ross Ash deleChega de Sra featured artists and news, videos, and pictures with largest... Of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações online Last.fm...