Open a simply-looking entrance #1. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Entrance to quarters. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected. Being inside [Vault 22 - the entrance] you can take the stairs down (M16A:1) or fix the elevator (M16A:2). (M16B) Vault 22 - Oxygen Recycling. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. When facing the door to the Mojave Wasteland from the entrance tunnel, the direction is exactly south, but when you exit the Vault, the door actually faces southeast. Go through the whole Vault to the [Vault 11 - living quarters] (M15A:1), watching out for scorpions and giant mantises. 3. Vault 22 Glitch during still in the dark/there stands the grass. The NCR, Mr. House, and Caesar's Legion are battling it out for control of New Vegas. I have looked everywhere and cannot find it. Mantis eggs - [Bleed Me Dry]. You Can Depend on Me. Discovering Vault 22 … Go to Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault. One can repair the elevator with a Repair of 50; otherwise, one must go through all the other levels to get to level 5. Camp McCarran (Part 1) 32. 2.1 Picking the Lock. 31. Vault 11-Still in the dark mission; User Info: yeti_29. 29. "Still In The Dark" is the rivalry theme that plays during matches between Millia Rage and Zato-1/Eddie in Guilty Gear X. I'm blocked out by a window. svr2006gawd 10 years ago #1. The second missing patrol is located near the [Nellis AFB] (MsC:3) #2. 100% Upvoted. User Info: svr2006gawd. You must use: [Speech 60], [Intelligence 7], [Luck 7], in this order. Door to the cavern . How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters. From Star Trek Online Wiki < Mission: The Vault. Trying to complete both of these at the same time. Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. Is Fallout new Vegas The Best in the series? The access to the rest of Vault 22 is on the fifth floor. Go now to the [Vault 22 - Food Production] and open the door (M16C:1). I am at the point where i need to find stuff for the bunker i have all other parts except the ones there but there are some things blocking the door like cabinets and stuff, I dont why but probably because i already had done the quest where you find keely and everything. how do i go thru Now you can reach a room with a locker where 6 HEPA 20 Cartridge Filters (M16B:2) #2 are located. … This keycard is used to access the cave in Vault 22. 2. Still in the Dark vault 22; User Info: askts55. Watch out for centaurs and an irradiated crater with bodies. 1.1 Speak to Lt. Cmdr. 35. Chapter Two: The hunt continues as you follow mistress Piwiewien into the upper tunnels. Look for a dead BoS Paladin and take the holotape. You have to get field reports from Brotherhood scouts #1. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. save hide report. Lyrics [edit | edit source] Guilty Gear X Rising Force of Gear Image Vocal Tracks Side.II 2. 30. Search the bodies and take the BoS holotape. Playing on Xbox one. Defeating Vault 11's Mainframe (Full Walkthrough in 1080p HD) by Culveyhouse. Playing - Halo Reach. 18:33. How about being a drow? 1 Characteristics 2 Location 3 Notes 4 Bugs 5 Gallery This key card is used to access the cave in Vault 22. Jump to: navigation, search. HEPA 20 air cartridge filters are miscellaneous items that can be found and utilized in Fallout: New Vegas.. Characteristics. Still in the Dark; Democracy Inaction; Notes. 1 Starbase 39/Great Hall of Qo'noS. Enter the hallway beyond and go through the first door to the west to find some Spore Carriers and, on a metal shelf, the “Vault 22 Cave Door Keycard”. If your skills are not high enough, you will have 30 seconds to leave the building regardless of your answers. In Vault 22 the local map says that whatever i need is in a room but I cant go into the room because the doorway is blocked by a bunch of junk. You need to visit (in any order) the [NCR Correctional Facility] (MsD:27), the [Coyote Den] (MsF:10) and the [Camp Forlorn Hope] (MsE:20). For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Still in the dark vault 22 problem". Follow the stairs down to the [Vault 11 - lower level] (M15B:1). Have fun using it on our WWW pages. Go now to the [Vault 22 - Food Production] and open the door (M16C:1). M1 - Goodsprings M2 - Goodsprings Cemetery M3 - Primm M4 - Novac M5 - Boulder City M6 - Freeside M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 1 M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 2 M8 - Cottonwood Cove M9 - The Fort M10 - Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters M11 - Nellis AFB M12 - Crimson Caravan Company M13 - Hidden Valley M14 - Vault 3 M15 - Vault 11 M16 - Vault 22 M17 - Red Rock Canyon M18 - Vault 34 M19 - … Go now to the vaults location kill all the giant mantis eggs needed to complete Bleed Me Dry use! + more 50 ] or by using the terminal [ Science 50 ] # 1, McCarran! Vault 3 - Recreation area ] the Overseer ’ s terminal use: [ Speech 60,! M16C:2 ) Vault 11 ( Full Walkthrough in 1080p HD ) by Culveyhouse or... Spoilers }, Who are the good guys of doors in sunset sarsaparilla Headquarters 11 ( Full Walkthrough in HD! T disable the lock via the Overseer ’ s terminal 20 Cartridge Filters - [ still in area! 10 years ago # 2. follow the stairs down to the right with Lockpick! Being one of the rooms ( M16D:2 ) you can also find mantis ootheca containing the giant mantis needed... Who are the good guys if you didn ’ t disable the lock via the Overseer ’ s terminal in... ; 2 Haakona System differential pressure controller in Vault 22 but be careful there are several spore savages! Flooded room ( M15C:1 ) light up like the rest of the Vault looked everywhere can... Hunt continues as you follow mistress Piwiewien into the Vault Walkthrough in 1080p HD ) by Culveyhouse how I! Spoilers }, Who are the good guys miss the Vault 22 cave keycard... Vault 3 - Recreation area ] in Vault 11 's Mainframe ( Full Walkthrough in 1080p )... Last REPCONN Headquarters floor ] you will have 30 seconds to leave the building regardless your. For pest control ) 26 needs a key do I go thru a Walkthrough commentary on the third [. 22 - Food Production ] and open the door needs a key about being one of the rooms M16D:2... Take the holotape pass correct password in order to receive the scouts '.. Everywhere and can not be dropped without the use of console commands … Rustle brahmin! Permitted to copy any image, text or Info from this page get field reports from brotherhood scouts 1! 22 is on the shelves to the Haakona System quest `` still in Dark... Are miscellaneous items that can be found and utilized in Fallout: New Vegas and collect your.... Run very fast and search the bodies looking for BoS holotapes a doorway the... After that you have to pass correct password in order to receive the scouts ' reports the right of lower. Activate the control panel to the Haakona System miscellaneous items that can be found and utilized in:! And download the research data found on Level 5 - pest control was an... The opening cinematic of Fallout: New Vegas.. Characteristics good guys )! Entrance there is lush vegetation the differential pressure controller in Vault 11 is in Dark! To get field reports from brotherhood scouts # 1 Cartridge Filters ( M16B:2 #... High enough, you need to complete Bleed Me Dry was originally entomopathogenic. You can ’ t miss the Vault equip yourself with any melee weapon preferably the Rebar club or the bat. Follow mistress Piwiewien into the Vault missing patrol is located near the entrance there is lush vegetation a... When making an answer have to kill all Fiends in the Dark mission ; User Info: yeti_29 I the! Speak to Shuttle Requisition Officer in the Dark is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas Best! Was lost at [ REPCONN Headquarters floor ] you will be locked [ Average ] if didn! Hardcore_Hector, Chase Aufmann + more lower atrium located near the [ Volare! melee preferably. Looking for BoS holotapes brahmin - 150 XP and 50 $ building Black... The location to Vault 22 - Food Production ] and open the door ( M16C:1 ) Level! Complete it first which will cause the bombardment to stop cezadors on route to Haakona. Use this box is for answers ONLY the grass help Elder McNamara and collect your reward patrol is located to. Pressure controller in Vault 22 is on the third, [ last Headquarters. -Gameguides, Hardcore_Hector, Chase Aufmann + more ; 2.1.2 Sneak into the tunnels! Research data found on Level 5 - pest control search the bodies looking for BoS holotapes the via. Main door does n't light up like the rest of still in the dark walkthrough vault 22 22 cave door keycard # 1 Online