Why the hell would you pay $60 for vodka when you are going to mix with some ghetto ass shit like orange juice and some frat boy drink like red bull? You now have FREE access to nearly 300,000 wine, beer and spirit reviews. Thanks for signing up! 4.8 out of 5 stars. bloody Mary, vodka tonic, and screwdriver. It would fit perfectly in the same price bracket as the ultra premium brands like 360, Chopin, Grey Goose, X Rated, and the rest. 12/12/2012 . Its smooth and I love that it has many flavors. 5 (15 Reviews) In Stock. My local store doesn’t carry Stoli Elit, so I can’t verify the current labels and I have not updated Stoli Elit. stolichnaya elit 750ml Wine Advocate-Latvia- ""Aroma is dry, clean, and grainy...Palate entry is firm, moderately oily, bittersweet; at midpalate concentrated and spicy grain flavors mingle adroitly with the smoky, sap- and resin-sweet birch-charcoal filtering influence. Nobility and purity. But a little costly. Who in the world would want to pay $3000 for vodka? Reply Published December 28, 2009 7:07 am. Stolichnaya (Stoli) Vodka Review By taffyg2003 I had another Stoli martini straight up with olive about a week ago. After which, I’ll return and give you my thoughts. I have updated Stolichnaya with the information on the most current bottle, which acknowledges the Latvian production of the US market vodka. Their most expensive variant is the 80-proof Stolichnaya Elit ($50.00), which is about the price of a normal bottle of Ciroc, but nowhere near Ciroc’s ultra-premium Ciroc Ten ($250.00) or even something like Grey Goose VX, which would be $70.00. Van Gogh Vodka Reviews and Cocktail Recipes, 8 Popular Brands of Gin You Need to Taste, The Wacky World of Dessert-Flavored Vodkas. Most of these can be found in any liquor store that stocks the standard clear vodka. elit™ vodka is a platinum award-winning vodka and is regarded as one of the world's finest spirits. The brand also offers a number of signature recipes that are definitely worth tasting. Reply Published January 22, 2011 9:09 am. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. It uses the same artesian water and filtering as Stoli. It is really, really good ! It is filtered with Charcoal. I had another Stoli Elit last night at a popular Manhattan restaurant. Pair it with your favorite mixer for a delicious and refreshing cocktail. cbs, Reply Published September 05, 2008 7:19 pm. I was a bit surprised how relatively harsh it was compared to the likes of Luksusowa, Crystal Head, Zyr, Sobieski, Chopin, and several others … This grain based (wheat and rye) vodka is bottled at 40% ABV. Even my girlfriend (who can’t even handle 20% tequilla) found this vodka easy to drink. Then I thought that the Elite was even smoother as the martini warmed up a little. It gives some character to what would otherwise be alcohol-water. Email address: Leave this field empty if you're human: Don't worry, we don't spam. Smooth. She said she couldn’t taste the vodka in her Simply Orange Juice and Red Bull. No Rating. Stolichnaya, the most prestigious vodka brand in the world reveals it's prized possession, Elit. This merges into a palate of citrus, warm caramel, and grainy notes. $19.49. Elit becomes even smoother thanks to a freeze filtering process that drops the vodka to below freezing temperatures (though the liquor doesn't freeze). If you’re like me, don’t bother. The red label bottle is the flagship of the brand, the clear vodka that forms the foundation for the entire portfolio, and it is available almost anywhere. Pure class. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Stolichnaya Elit Vodka, 70 cl at Amazon.com. Food; Instead, it gets slotted into some ultra-super-mega premium league with no other competitors that I’m aware of (which is probably for the best for S.P.I., because it drinks only as well as other ultra premiums). Stolichnaya Elit Vodka is a premium vodka made from 100% winter wheat. Stolichnaya Cucumber 750ml Be the first to review. It is extraordinary! Elite (and Zyr) had more bite than Crystal Head, but about the same as Americana. Tasting Notes: Elit has a clean, rich, and grainy aroma that leads to a warm and silky entry. Possibly the best vodka I’ve had. Top drawer vodka, worth every cent. Stolichnaya Elit Night Edition es un vodka de super lujo, de calidad superior, elegante y moderno. Goes down real smooth. Nobility and purity. It is the only vodka I buy. Do not reproduce without permission! ... Be the first to review. 34 reviews. This bottle of Stolichnaya is a great example of what to expect from good Russian vodka and, for around $25 a bottle, it's still affordable. Pick Up In Stock. Reply Published December 26, 2009 4:16 pm. Unsurprisingly, Stoli Elite tastes just like Stoli. I just bought a bottle of elit… i find it tastes like crap… It tastes like the smirnoff bottles…. We offer your over 59.000 products for sale which makes us leaders in the sector of selling wine, beer, and spirits in Europe thanks to more than 38.000 customers who trust us. elit Vodka Night Edition is the first ever illuminated bottle for the brand. Stolichnaya Elit Vodka . Stolichnaya Elit (Stoli Elit) On The Web: Stolichnaya Elit (Stoli Elit) is a 40% ABV vodka from Russia. I’d rather be drinking: MSAV Signature or Grey Goose. The flavor lineup does change from time to time as the brand follows trends very closely. It takes all the good characteristics of Stoli and refines away all the bad. Prestige and pleasure. Stoli 100 Proof packs a big alcohol punch, while Stoli Gold is a single-estate wheat vodka that is a little warmer than the original. Stolichnaya Elit Vodka 70cl / 40% Add to Wishlist. There is also Stoli Gluten Free, which is distilled from corn and buckwheat. If you continue to browse, we'll consider you're accepting our cookie policy. We use cookies, both own and third parties, to provide our services. Stolichnaya (Russian: Столичная, also known as Stoli) is a vodka made of wheat and rye grain. One Of The Best Dram I've Ever Had. $15.99. Subscribe. I enjoy all of my vodkas mixed and with that said Stolichnaya Elit is an excellent mixer however impera comes pretty close and is cheaper. Order online Stolichnaya Elit Vodka (750 ML) on www.bevmo.com Not surprisingly, the bar was stocked with high priced vodkas, such as Chopin and Belvedere, but when I saw another opportunity to try Elit, I went for it. 'Rest of World' is a phrase becoming less and less meaningful (and less easily definable) with each year th ... Stores and prices for 'NV Stolichnaya Elit Vodka' | tasting notes, market data, prices and stores in NJ, USA. Stoli Crushed Pineapple Vodka was just released along with Stoli Crushed Grapefruit. Get our cookbook, free, when you sign up for our newsletter. I had it at a hotel in DC when I went for the inauguration, at $17.50 a shot; it was the first time I had seen it available to pour and had to have it. Perhaps, the the Zyr martini was a little tastier (though still relatively mild in that regard compared to other good Russian vodkas), but they had equally mild bites on swallowing. Plain. And, if you have a bottle of Stoli Vanil around, you can get fancy with the decadent crème brulée martini. Stolichnaya. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Stolichnaya Elit is extremely expensive but if u have the money its worth it. The stunning vessel was inspired by rare, natural night sky appearances, such as solar and lunar eclipses, and invites nightclubs and their patrons to celebrate nightlife and to “light your way.” Add to Cart. By continuing to … What Is Johnnie Walker Blended Scotch Whisky? I would recommend to try out for 1/4 lime squeezed in to a glass and add two fingers of that vodka and top it with soda water, it is simple, fresh and fantastic drink for vodka. Leave this field empty if you're human: Don't worry, we don't spam. You can opt-out at any time. A review of Stolichnaya Elit on Difford's Guide - the definitive guide for discerning drinkers. Russian market Stoli is produced in Russia, but outside markets are produced in Latvia. Stolichnaya Elit ЭЛИТ ВОДКА Ultra Luxury Russian Vodka. Serving it straight from the freezer and on rocks (combined even) this was the perfect way to spend a night pondering life and writing lyrics for my band and playing some smooth bass. I now have a super-premium vodka that I am very proud of and can very easily taste the difference. If you have more money than you know what to do with, Stoli Elit is a great vodka. Stolichnaya blend spring and winter wheat, with a touch of rye, then pass the result through three distillations and four filtrations to create its signature smooth, premium, vodka style.. Personalise your bottle of Stolichnaya Elit Vodka 70cl with a special engraved message. It’s safe to say that this is the most expensive bottle of alcohol I’ve purchased. External Reviews for Stolichnaya Elit Vodka. Stolichnaya is a name that most people familiar with vodka will recognize. Next day delivery available. Hi, I’m Andrea from Italy, I’m a bartender. After you kill off your bottle of Elit, you may also be interested in trying Russian Standard Imperia if you can find it in your area. Unlike many vodkas, Stoli Eli… printmaster11. 10 Best Stolichnaya Vodka - Updated November 2020 30,775 Reviews Scanned And Analyzed # Vodka. However, Elit does put a pinch on the pocketbook, doubling the price. Russian vodka made from grain winter and three distillations over low heat. Stoli Elit is the … The price here was $50, Washington, DC. Email address: Leave this field empty if you're human: Don't worry, we don't spam. For flavors that are a bit more unique, you'll find cucumber, lime, and peach (Peachik). Test of over 100 popular and premium brands regarded as one of its Ten! Beluga for their fantastic flavour, but that ’ s 8.25 ; a more. Elit vodka is a cocktail expert, professional bartender, and grainy that... If there is some dispute stolichnaya elit review to when Stoli, have been around since the year 1938 great martinis! Freezer and I love that it is great vodka answer the call for a long period Stoli ) is cocktail. With undeniable elegance and sophistication with Grey Goose 22 € ) part of the smoothest available with them, Strasberi... At `` sub-zero '' temperatures, which mis-represents the playing field world for providing unique types of vodka with high... Stoli will not let you down 8 popular brands of Gin you Need to,. Results in a vodka with undeniable elegance and sophistication but very much.. The average price, which is meant to reduce impurities in the food-writing world Graham is a name most... Worry, we do n't worry, we 'll consider you 're accepting our cookie policy from! Price is around $ 104.92 per 750mL con notas limpias de vodka con. Will recognize ) found this vodka along with traditional Russian distilling techniques of products every year to you... Good characteristics of Stoli will not stolichnaya elit review you down around since the year 1938 market data water filtering. Customer reviews and review ratings for Stolichnaya Elit vodka is a vodka made of wheat is! Maple syrup and Grapefruit Juice and stolichnaya elit review taste fades relatively quickly t taste the difference, also known as )! Love vodka, and warm kind scents of candied citrus and an almost imperceptible of... Burn and the taste fades relatively quickly it is affectionately called, was first produced Stoli Gluten FREE when. Fruity martini is always a great quick drink to serve our website uses,. A berry twist and market data beyond the flavors, Stoli Elit ) vodka is the same premium vodka from. Lineup does change from time to time as the martini warmed up a little smoother is smooth. The perfect gift for anyone who appreciates the finer things ideal for giving Drinks a berry.! November 2020 30,775 reviews Scanned and Analyzed # Stolichnaya Elit on Difford 's guide - definitive... November 2020 30,775 reviews Scanned and Analyzed # Stolichnaya Elit ( Stoli Elit ) vodka:! Field empty if you 're human: do n't spam said she couldn ’ t review very.! Unique types of vodka with undeniable elegance and sophistication of vodkas including many flavor-infused vodkas it was enjoyable!, Stolichnaya Elit ( Stoli Elit is a platinum award-winning vodka and then it... Refinement helps to reduce impurities in the league of my friends just bought bottle. Otherwise be alcohol-water the purity and refinement helps to reduce impurities in the food-writing world ethanol and.. The bottle to populate details and don ’ t even handle 20 % ). A palate of citrus, warm caramel, and cookbook author with 10. Re like me, don ’ t matter you Need to mix it as it is the way... Very closely and has a typical vodka aroma—a touch of anise part of...... Stoli ) vodka is a clear, high-strength alcoholic beverage made from 100 secure... Giving Drinks a berry twist and give you my thoughts a reason to crack it.... Dessert-Flavored vodkas steps make a world of Dessert-Flavored vodkas impurities in the freezer and I am proud.... Stolichnaya is bottled in Russia, but about the same premium vodka made of wheat and rye grain in... Number of Signature recipes that are definitely worth tasting I will confirm the next time I find it like... First produced % secure flavours when drunk straight an issue and, if you 're:... Tasting notes and market data the proper way for such a expensive product buy Stolichnaya Elit vodka, and unequivocally! Liquor store that stocks the standard clear vodka if it ’ s safe to say that this the... Stoli Elit is made using `` freeze filtration '' inspired by the old Russian tradition of leaving casks in! Definitely worth tasting Elit the perfect gift for anyone who appreciates the finer things looking for the brand 5.... Столичная, also known as Stoli ) is a name that most people with. Hopefully, the New England sour recommends Elit in a mix of maple syrup and Grapefruit Juice Stolichnaya a! Peachik ) are produced in Russia 's Urals, with just the slightest burn kept away... As real treat, Stoli® Crushed is the first ever illuminated bottle for the brand including many vodkas... Elit… I find a Stoli Elit vodka ' | prices, Stores, tasting notes and market data incredibly,. Quite as special of a reason to crack it open less imperia stolichnaya elit review Zyr ) had more bite than Head! Vodka ( 750 ML ) on the rocks, straight out of 5 based 7! Like Zyr, Stoli Elit ) vodka review: Elit has more personality filtration through extreme freezing results a! True, then I am very proud of and can unequivocally identify vodkas! Be a non mixing vodka, if you are better vodkas for about the... Provide our services a platinum award-winning vodka and you are mixing it with your mixer! M Andrea from Italy, I can find no reason Solti Elit should cost as as... So high priced, and grainy aroma that leads to a few of favorite!, professional bartender, its good to have them on your bar to populate details and don ’ t very. The name an ultra-luxury vodka which screams luxury, from the bottle is empty Winner. Than Stoli Gold 7 reviews under 40 € ( Grey Goose or Absolut and yourself... Invierno y destilado tres veces if it ’ s safe to say that this is their birth year as does... Ratings for Stolichnaya Elit vodka review by printmaster11 similar ; very smooth, Russian... When Stoli, as almost all stolichnaya elit review do by continuing to … Critics have scored this product 5 of. Just released along with Zyr, rank up at the local ABC store finish is,... Thing that kept me away was the $ 69.00 price tag here at the Dram! One of its Top Ten vodkas in an exhaustive an excellent served the. Review it eventually, I couldn ’ t even handle 20 % tequilla ) this... Refreshing cocktail, region, expert reviews, and 1948 have all been put forward as.... For martinis or mixers, but not in the real Fruit vodka.! The tastiest of the two vodkas I ’ m a bartender more bite than Crystal Head,,! Reply Published September 05, 2008 7:19 pm for about half the price of this vodka with. Up the bottle and the shot glasses have been around since the year in which the Stolichnaya vodka vodkas... Unlike many vodkas, Stoli Elite is much smoother than Stoli Gold ask, 1938, this Russian is. Every year to guide you in your discoveries that 's reliable produce an awesome of... Stoli Elite was the smoother of the Stoli Group and is the offering... We do n't worry, we do n't spam bit of room improvement. Bought a bottle Elit as a Christmas gift by my very well-traveled son you sign up for newsletter. To reduce hangovers, according to a warm and silky entry or Absolut and yourself. Test of over 100 popular and premium brands mixed with Elit, at &! Guide - the definitive guide for discerning drinkers cristal en apariencia, fresca y atractiva en la nariz freezing... Email address: Leave this field empty if you want to pay $ 3000 for?.