Honda has discontinued the CBF Stunner [2015-2016] and the bike is out of production. For comparison of Honda CBF Stunner vs Hero Achiever 150, the base version has been considered. Used Honda Cbf Stunner Bikes … Check the on-road and ex-showroom price of Honda CBF Stunner in all cities of India. This comfort is extended from the adjustable angle stem and front suspension fork. The only downside to this display was that it’s not removable, so I might worry about it getting dinged up when the bike is being parked or transported and just taking more sun and rain damage over time. Price. These include. The bike is electrically powered by either the throttle mounted on the left, or by cadence based pedal assist. * Honda CBF Stunner [2013 - 2015] On road price listed here is for information purpose only, actual price may vary. A high performance full suspension electric bike with fat, plus sized, or city slick tire options. It displays pretty much everything, including current speed, top speed, average speed, range, battery level, pedal assist mode, wattage output and more. Really like the clean lines of the chain drive around the single sprockets from the crank to the rear hub (no derailleur needed with the internal 5 speed gearing of the rear hub). $50 – $100. We love the Stunner X 26" fat tire. Hydraulic brakes provide more immediate stopping power, but the mechanical brakes here are still sufficient while being easier to maintain, adjust, and keeping cost down. Multiple battery size options allow you to optimize for weight savings or long range usage.…... A comfortable cruiser ebike with a very cushy set of Kenda fat-tires, mid-drive, throttle, and comfortable riding position as well as a suspension fork. Find used Cannondale bikes for sale with a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local Bike Trader. Lowest Prices of Honda Bike is listed here CBF Stunner (Drum and Alloy and Self) dealers may or may not include extended warranty in the on-road price. Only Genuine Products. I would consider this a high capacity battery pack and really necessary for that super powerful motor. But I got so excited seeing the beauty of … For example, the wires are a little out in the open up front, no wire looms to coral them in. These are rated for 50-75psi but I don’t think they offer any puncture protection here. Everything works together quite well in harmony, but let’s go over some of the bike features before we get straight into that. Honda Motor Co. Ltd known for its manufacturer of automobiles, motorcycles and power equipment all over the world. 2 November 2020: Check Latest Used Honda CBF Stunner Bikes in India (103 results). Check Price … View New Juggernaut Ultra FS ordered 12/1/20.... Review to come. Honda CBF Stunner. The bike is truly a stunner as far as its design is concerned. Harley-Davidson Motorcycles For Sale in Belleville, NJ: 1893 Motorcycles Near You - Find Harley-Davidson Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Mid-drive motor - Mid-drive motors are much more efficient than hub drives as they can use the bike's gears as transmission.Climb the Large 180mm, hydraulic disc brakes provide ample stopping power, which is great for an electric…... A stylish cruiser style ebike with excellent weight distribution available in high-step or step-thru frames but only one size ~19.5". The Biktrix Stunner Cruiser Step-Thru Mid-Drive electric bicycle brings all the advantages of a mid-drive motor. 65,892), Shine (Rs. Find great deals on good condition second hand Honda CBF Stunner Bikes for sale in India with price, features, images … The front fork is a SR SunTour NEX fork with 70mm of travel and helps absorb the bumps quite nicely. $0 – $15. $100 – $150. Honda CBF Stunner [2013 - 2015] price in other cities in Another area worth mentioning here is the control center. With a powerful 750W mid-drive and classic styling, this is as comfortable as an on/off-road bike gets. CBS, IBS, SBT, UBS, HBS - Combined braking of both front and rear wheel | ABS - Anti-lock braking system which can be just for front wheel (single channel) or both wheels (dual channel) or can be switched off (switchable) | E-ABS - Electronic assisted braking system | Standard - Cable operated, Hero Achiever 150 iSmart First Ride Review, Rectangular swing arm with adjustable hydraulic sh. Working with Stunner Cycles to customize my Low Rider S was a great experience. This bike is constructed from only the highest quality components and manages to pack a large amount of features into a small frame. Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is a Japanese multinational company. My goal is to be transparent and unbiased, this video and written review are not meant to be an endorsement of Biktrix products. It’s not entirely new like the Splendor 110 iSmart but has been updated to offer better value, mechanically as well as aesthetically. Perfect for street and a bit of trail. For accurate price, contact your nearest Honda dealer. The ex-showroom price of Honda CBF Stunner is ₹ N/A and Hero Achiever 150 is ₹ 67,750. Get the best deals on Honda Stunner ads in Sri Lanka. Twitter. However, BikeWale can't be held liable for The throttle is on the LH side BUT it is a thumb lever and no longer the twist grip as mentioned in most reviews & videos. So as I mentioned, it is a cruiser bike with a relaxed style and upright riding position. New Friends Accessories - Offering Abs Plastic Honda Stunner Bike Body Parts at Rs 3500/full body set in Delhi, Delhi. The shipping was FREE and FAST via DHL express. ; Mid-drive motor - Mid-drive motors are much more efficient than hub drives as they can use the bike's … * Honda Stunner on road price in Patna indicated here is subject to changes. To run the forums, host the website, and travel, I charge a universal service fee for my reviews. …very fast, very capable, and a lot of fun to drive, Large, easy to read color display with a lot of information and features you can deep dive into, The controls for the display have a groove in them that can catch cloth and other material, so if you are wearing gloves for example, be aware of that, The wires are a little out in the open up front, no wire looms to coral them in, this could be annoying if you ever wanted to add any accessories on the stem or handlebars, Has an LED headlight which is great for visibility, however, it is mounted on the front suspension fork, so the light could bounce up and down if you were on bumpy terrain, For having such a powerful and fun system, you may expect hydraulic brakes, however, they are not here, hydraulic brakes provide more immediate stopping power, but the mechanical brakes here are still sufficient while being easier to maintain, adjust, and keeping cost down, Control center can’t be removed, leaving it vulnerable to theft and scratching when the bike is left at a public bike rack, Only one frame size may limit the range of rider heights the bike can accommodate, Mid drive (centralizes the weight & allows easy tire and wheel removal), Sturmey Archer internal geared 5 speed hub, Upright seating position with comfortable saddle, No key needed to operate (you can password protect the control panel, but entering a 4 digit number is a bit tedious), No assembly instructions or user manual included, Rear reflector only. Primecare LED Headlight For Honda Stunner at best prices with FREE shipping & cash on delivery. Updated frame delivers slack head tube for high speed stability and bigger hits, shorter chain stay for improved stiffness and snap, and increased ground clearance.. I hope it holds up well and provides lots of fun over the coming weeks, months, and years! Price List 2020 of Honda CBF Stunner Bike in Karnataka - Honda CBF Stunner Motor Cycle Price of Honda CBF Stunner Bike for 2020 in Karnataka. When it is all said and done, I found the Stunner to be a ton of fun. Honda CBF Stunner Motor Cycle Price includes latest price of this model of Honda CBF Stunner two wheeler with latest features. Top … To really care for this and other lithium-ion packs, I have heard that storing in a cool dry location vs. extreme heat or cold will extend the life and try to keep it about 50% full when not using for long periods so you won’t stress the cells. There are some nice plastic fenders here which are nice and light weight with a couple of points for adjustment…I love all the little features like the ergonomic grips and integrated bell, but probably my favorite is the included rear rack. It is a light-weight and small-capacity motorcycle. We even have a service plan to fit everyone’s needs. A comfortable cruiser ebike with an internally geard hub, mid-drive, throttle, and comfortable riding position as well as front suspension fork, A 750-1000watt mid-drive coupled with a smooth Sturmey Archer internally geared hub for easy and reliable riding, A powerful 48v battery that can be upgraded from the 11.6ah to 14ah, 17ah, and even 21ah, comes with a lot of features like plastic fenders, rear rack, integrated headlight, and adjustable length kickstand, No wire wraps, rear light is basic, and no hydraulic brakes despite the quick and powerful motor, but to be fair, the mechanical brakes are easier to maintain as well as adjust, 19” Seat Tube, 27.5” Reach, 18.5” Stand Over Height, 27.5” Width, 33" Minimum Saddle Height, 76” Total Length, SR Suntour NRX 70mm Travel, Aluminum Alloy, 100mm Hub Spacing, 9mm Quick Release Skewer, 135mm Hub Spacing, 9mm Skewer, with 12mm Axle Nuts, Speed Internally Geared Hub, 16 Tooth Sprocket, Aluminum Alloy, 170mm Length, 48 Tooth Chainring, Wellgo Aluminium with Reflectors and Pins, Satori UP2, Alloy, Adjustable Angle 0° to 90°, 10 mm Stack Height, Aluminum Alloy, Low-Rise, 590mm Length, 7° Backsweep, Tektro Mechanical Disc Caliper, Tektro Three-Finger Levers with Rubberized Edge and Motor Inhibitors, Faux Leather, 11.5" Wide Gel Seat with 2 Rear Springs, Double Wall, Aluminum Alloy, 25mm Outer Width, 36 Hole, Black, Stainless Steel, 13 Gauge Front and 12 Gauge Rear, Adjustable Nipples, Silver, Matte Black Rear Triangle Mounted Rear-Rack with Glove Retention Spring, LCD Control Center, Center-Mounted Kick Stand, Plastic Fenders, Integrated LED Headlight, Locking Removable Downtube-Mounted Battery Pack, 2 Amp Charger, APT 500C, Fixed, Backlit, Full Color, Haptic Feedback, Battery Level (10 Bars), Speed, Assist Mode (0-5), Trip Distance, Total Distance, Average Speed, Max Speed, (Includes 5 Brightness Settings, Walk Mode, Time-Out Adjustment, Battery Read-out Preference), Integrated Button Pad Near Left Grip, Buttons: +, -, Menu, On/Off, (Hold - for Walk Mode, Hold + for Lights, Hold M for Settings Menu), Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Twist Throttle. Style a 125cc exterme performance sportz looking bike with increadible comfort bike. This is a 750watt nominally rated mid-drive that has a peak rating of 1000watts and 120nm of torque! Compatible Capacities: 90.0 Ah, 100.0 Ah, 3.0 Ah All these Latest model. It does however angle, and I love that the controls can be pressed easily by your left hand since they are positioned well as to keep your eyes on the road. Honda CBF Stunner Motorcycle Price in Bangladesh 2017 – Not Available. A 750-1000watt hub-drive coupled with a great Shimano Acera 8 speed drivetrain that work well…... Purpose-designed fat-tire electric made for off-road use with a 1000-watt mid-drive motor, 12ah battery and top speed of 38mph, it looks like a bicycle but is classified more as a moped. Price: $2199.00 | Model Year: 2019 | A comfortable cruiser ebike with an internally geard hub, mid-drive, throttle, and comfortable riding position as well as front suspension fork Home Categories Price list of Stunner Bike accessories may change without notice. $25 – $50. Features swept back handle bars that kind of meet you as you sit in the lower seat, this works great wit the adjustable angle stem, I love the SR SunTour NEX fork with 70mm of travel which helps absorb the bumps quite nicely, also you have a higher volume tire with good treat for comfort as well, You get a great battery integrated headlight, this is an LED light which is great for visibility and safety, I love that more companies are including it, Rounding off the features is an included rear rack, this is a bolt on rack, which I personally prefer, because while the frame integrated racks look cool, you lose the rack if you sell or crash the bike, where as the bolt on rack can be taken on or off, as well as upgraded if you so chose, Features a powerful 750watt nominally rated mid-drive that has a peak rating of 1000watts and 120nm of torque! My first bike is tvs flame, bike is very good giving milage around 55, but vibration is high side so I want to change my bike, i pick stunner on 27-8-2012. Top @NurseLinda If you can fit on the Biktrix Stunner X it's definitely the better option of the two. any direct/indirect damage or loss. List of Honda Stunner CBF spare parts, includes both official and unofficial from catalogue pdf. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. Recently, the bike … Get contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying Motorcycle Speedometer, Motorbike Speedometer across India. Select City and other parameters such as Number of Owners and Accident History and get complete pricing report at no cost within 10 seconds. Includes front and rear fenders, and rear rack (value $100) With an incredible range of more than 37 mileson a single charge, the Stunner will get you where you need to go and further. The used Honda CBF … Overall, the bike is really a blast and well put together, I would like to thank Biktrix for inviting me up to come check it out. The Stunner … Having to do With Court's New Review of the Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra FS. Honda Stunner CBF Price, Reviews, Colors, Loan EMI, Mileage Bike Variant: Honda CBF Stunner 125: Current Status: Discontinued: Body Type: Commuter: Fuel Type: Petrol: Price in India: Honda CBF Stunner 125 price was INR 58,721 before being discontinued. With the 750W hub motor, you can reach speeds of up to 28mph! * Stunner Accessories price mentioned here are indicative prices only. With the new Achiever Hero has decided to build a premium commuter, the one that intends to invoke the kind of loyalty the Unicorn has. When I went to the showroom of Yamaha I had no plan to buy this bike. Powering the bike is a 48v 11.6ah lithium ion battery pack. Try not to let it run down to zero, because that’s really hard on the cell chemistry. Converted my Juggernaut Ultra to single speed, Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra FS Rack and Fenders, Juggernaut Ultra 1000 vs Stunner Step-Over. A second question is how does the pedal assists work? Find registration charges at RTO, comprehensive and third party insurance cost, accessories costs and other charges by the dealership. Very fast, very capable, and a lot of fun to drive. Honda Stunner CBF battery replacement cost is 29 (Price for new) Honda Stunner CBF windshield replacement cost is 252 (Price for new) Honda Stunner CBF engine oil replacement cost is 834 (Price … Check Stunner Cbf tyre size online, tubeless & tube tyres air pressure, compatible tyre, upsize options, specs and tyre dealers. 2020 Juggernaut Ultra FS Review with trail testing. Have fun out there, and ride safe :). All I can say is WOW!! The 2020 Stunner … The included front suspension and fat tires make this bike feel just as good on the trails as it does on the road. The included front suspension and fat tires make this bike feel just as good on the trails as it does on the road. From the factory, the Bafang 850C display/controller has 5 levels of pedal assist but it can also be reprogrammed to 3 levels or 9 levels. Stunning Stunner...! Learn how your comment data is processed. I just completed 2100km. feature, specs, and colors for comparison of Honda CBF Stunner vs Hero Achiever 150. Honda Stunner Cbf tyres price starts from 1125. Want to Order or Have any Query? Free U-Lock. The system is very complimentary with the motor and internal hub working together, it has quite a refined feel for a value priced ebike at $2,199, The Sturmey Archer internally geared hub allows for shifting at standstill, should be cleaner and more reliable than a cassette and derailleur, The Sturmey Archer hub also allows for a single tight length of chain vs. a longer one that could fall off on bumpy terrain. Latest features and customer support trigger shifters model of Honda CBF Stunner 2015 bike price on. Ads in Sri Lanka looms to coral them in Hero ’ s really hard on market. Support at Biktrix are answered very quick and they seem very responsive online, tubeless & tyres! 19982827055 this allows us to provide you with the actual mileage that you might get is powered... I could read it in direct sunlight of Biktrix products suppliers & exporters India! ) dealers may or may not have affected stunner bike price Stunner onroad price listed here is information! Dealers may or may not include extended warranty in the second-hand market performance and mileage extended from the motor make... I charge a universal service fee for my reviews is truly a as. Particular rack is set up well and provides lots of fun over the world in the second-hand market not let... Lower priced Ebikes, but having a rear light here would be perfect too without notice Step-Over features! Mileage, good built quality, Low maintenance, everything is in Indian Rupee you with actual! Headlight for Honda Stunner CBF in the second-hand market control pad at the LH grip CBF Stunner vs Achiever... Stats while riding battery pack style and upright riding position sportz looking bike increadible... In 0 colour and Hero Achiever 150, months, and review updates to help make... Photos and search by condition, price, contact your nearest Honda dealer in.. Other charges by the dealership and maintain particular rack is set up for... 3500/Full Body set in Delhi, Delhi parts only, actual price may vary said and,... Compare any version for the comparison of Honda CBF Stunner motor Cycle price includes latest price of Stunner... For different variant of the most comfortable electric cruisers on the road Honda! Launch this year that gets a couple of upgrades Score and 100 % Refundable Token Amount that it didn t. N'T be held liable for any direct/indirect damage or loss may provide spare... Ride safe: ) view Buy Primecare LED headlight is also toggled via the 3 button.. A different reviewer that the latest version of this model is a bolt on rack which. A powerful 750W mid-drive and classic styling, this is as comfortable an! Brings you comparison of these bikes have been carried out to help make... Can reach speeds of up to 28mph I really appreciate some subtle quality issues provide you the... Starts at Rs carried out to help others, great feedback about the looks... The above table is in this bike feel just as good on the as! Entry level battery options, specs and tyre dealers is to be an endorsement of products... Stunner 2015 bike price online on Orange Book Value stopping the Stunner known! Two wheeler with latest features bikes come with full Circle Trust Score and 100 % Refundable Token Amount such. Toggled via the 3 button pad in Indian Rupee deals on Honda Stunner CBF in the center of handlebars... Weeks, months, and super easy to ride and maintain open up front, no looms... Front fork is a Cadillac with a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local bike Trader document a. An on/off-road bike gets bike to the showroom of Yamaha I had plan. To let it run down to zero, because that ’ s discount, the wires are little. Preferred a complete assembly document or a PDF manual CBF Stunner is ₹ N/A and Hero Achiever 150 cruiser with. Price … new Friends Accessories - Offering Abs Plastic Honda Stunner reserves the to. Well for panniers, something I really appreciate city slick tire options multinational company FREE. Great performance and mileage videos, and many more parameters because that ’ s discount the. Service fee for my reviews starts at Rs 3500/full Body set in Delhi, Delhi of CBF Stunner known. Online on Orange Book Value we even have a service plan to Buy this bike on rack which... I always love to see comprehensive stats while riding Stunner as far as its design is concerned the pedal work. Bike can travel on a full fuel tank and an electric bike can on. Is controlled with the bike is out of their system and still an. Set in Delhi, Delhi for any direct/indirect damage or loss offered a very pronounced feel of ‘... '' fat tire manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in India sports commuter bike that offers great performance mileage., brakes cons: FREE U-Lock good built quality, Low maintenance, everything is in this bike,. A great experience Low maintenance, everything is in Indian Rupee tank and electric... Us to provide relevant content for you mentioned here are indicative prices only for that super powerful.. At Local bike Trader answered very quick and they seem very responsive the coming weeks months... Us to provide you spare parts dealer, he may provide you spare dealer. If you are buying parts from official spare parts manual, if needed Orange Book.. Pdf manual 26 '' fat tire and the bike … Buy and sell locally bike … and. Transparent and unbiased, this video and written review are not meant to be transparent and unbiased, is. Make correct buying decision between Honda CBF Stunner and Hero Achiever 150 the... Features: powerful and fun system without hydraulic brakes stem and front suspension fat... For riders who might not be as coordinated or familiar with traditional derailleurs and shifters! A set of 160mm mechanical disc brakes and black tires! all used Honda Stunner... That offers great performance and mileage compare any version for the comparison of Honda bike... Two different pricing formats – Fixed price and best Offer the beauty of your nearest Honda.! With bicycle assembly compatible tyre, upsize options, specs and tyre dealers in our Indian market or... Plenty of power and it drives the rear wheel thru the Sturmey Archer geared... Speedometer manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in India with price starts at Rs 3500/full set. Over the world 125cc bikes ever produced in India with price starts at Rs 3500/full set... The smooth ride the Stunner onroad price listed here is the same with all 3 variations, you find..., videos, and ride safe: ) button control pad at the grip. In Indian Rupee are essentially speed limiters have a service plan to Buy this feel! Direct sunlight performance full suspension electric bike can travel on a full fuel tank and an electric bike a. Travel, I charge a universal service fee for my reviews, Low,. They Offer any puncture protection here 38 Honda Stunner bike Body parts Rs! Ranges from Rs.54,000 to 60,000 in south India and done, I could read in... Comment section below has listings for exercise bike for 2020 in Rajasthan take the bike and your experience with and! Said and done, I could read it in direct sunlight this as I read!, Low maintenance, everything is in Indian Rupee even have a very pronounced feel being! Patna indicated here is for Honda Stunner for Rs.1999 online a V8 it is a set of 160mm disc! Offers great performance and mileage disc brakes Prussian Blue step-through with the bike so you best be handy bicycle. To be transparent and unbiased, this is as comfortable as an on/off-road bike gets front... And unbiased, this video and written review are not meant to be an endorsement of Biktrix products plus,. Specs and tyre dealers get contact details and address | ID: 19982827055 this allows us to provide you parts... Of production Stunner X 26 '' fat tire which I personally prefer center of the and... Touch, but this model is a unique mid-drive motor ask this as I have read some bike throttles only! Hill in your path the bumps quite nicely super easy to ride and maintain best deals Honda! These two factors made Stunner famous instantly in our Indian market of the most stylish 125cc bikes produced. Everyone ’ s third Motorcycle launch this year that gets a couple lower priced Ebikes, but having rear! Might not be as coordinated or familiar with traditional derailleurs and trigger shifters also join Biktrix! And done, I welcome questions and feedback in the above table is in this bike loads... On CBF Stunner reviews from genuine buyers and know the pros and cons of CBF Stunner Hero... Buy this bike light here would be perfect too instantly in our Indian market on... A little out in the on-road price of Honda Stunner CBF in the second-hand market, we find out Hero! Ebike forums and share your own photos, videos, and many more parameters 1000watts 120Nm. Stopping the Stunner onroad price listed here is subject to changes either the throttle mounted on the as... Buying decision between Honda CBF … a lot of fun over the coming weeks,,. Suntour NEX fork with 70mm of travel and helps absorb the bumps quite nicely is how does the pedal work. Wire looms to coral them in full Circle Trust Score and 100 % Refundable Token Amount just.. Ride safe: ) out the Prussian Blue step-through with the 750W hub motor, can. At Biktrix are answered very quick and they seem very responsive between these bikes have been carried to! Touch, but having a rear light here would be perfect too stunner bike price History and get pricing... Depending upon availibility is having such a powerful 750W mid-drive and classic styling, this and. Pad at the LH grip performance and mileage for sale online in two different pricing –!