All of this was tolerable after a while, but in the winter every single one of those windows were stoked constantly with condensation. It had two walls in the living room that are basically entirely windows (with no privacy). We are lucky to have him here at the Matisse. The atmosphere & personalized welcome make this home an ideal base for your stay in the heart of the Golf of St Tropez. We’ve confirmed your initial appointment, so you do not need to submit additional appointments. Lack of supermarket and cost of parking. The office staff are great. The incident has made me fearful of my safety at this apartment, which is unfortunate because everything else about it is so wonderful. I so appreciate prompt, thoughtful maintenance! I also like that they have workout classes. People have different tastes. Innovative amenities surround you at this beautiful apartment community including multiple resident lounges and The Matisse's green living standards. Innovative amenities include private clubroom with Wi-Fi, game gallery, state-of-the-art fitness center, electric car charging stations, rooftop terrace and landscaped courtyard. Henri Matisse, né le 31 décembre 1869 au Cateau-Cambrésis et mort le 3 novembre 1954 à Nice, est un peintre, dessinateur, graveur et sculpteur français.. The average price per night for an apartment in Vence this … Another issue is that they put my pet deposit towards rent without telling me. Check out our nearby communities: West Linn Apartments - Cascade Summit Apartment Homes 3 Bedroom Apts Quatama MAX - Quatama Crossing 3 Bedroom Apts Elmonica MAX - Victory Flats at Elmonica Station Apartment Search Simpson Housing Careers Contact Us. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The Matisse is an apartment in Portland in zip code 97239. I would because in the past when I have submitted requests for maintenance at buildings I lived in during college it would take them at least a week to even respond. I just put 6 right now because at this point, I'm left in the dark about what needs to happen next. A stylish self catering apartment in the heart of Barcelona's center. Expensive, but good deals for new residents. How much is an apartment in Vence for this weekend? This stylishly designed apartment is in a prime central location on Via Laietana: it is on the penthouse floor of the building and is all exterior with plenty of natural light. The new apartment provided Matisse with the space he required to create elaborate settings for his models, giving rise to the Orientalist fantasies that became the primary theme in his painting through the end of the decade. The Matisse's attractive location also provided a backdrop for a few clips from an episode of Portlandia. The bedroom also has massive windows. Our maintenance staff are the best! I just didn't like the apartment layout, I looked at studios. My hope is that it remains reasonable going forward so I can continue to afford living here. © 2020 Simpson Property Group. I have also had very few maintenance requests, probably because the bldg is generally very well maintained/new. Bobbi, Tani, Mat, Galen, Danny, Carolina, every one of them were awesome! Everything is great except the cleanliness of the building. Apartments at The Matisse are equipped with ADA Accessible, Air Conditioner and Carpeting and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,215 to $ 3,210.This apartment community also offers amenities such as BBQ/Picnic Area, Bike Racks and Business Center and is located on 0677 SW Lowell St in the 97239 zip code. www.RentMatisse.com See more ideas about Apartment, Matisse, Waterfront apartments. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. The whole maintenance crew is awesome. 97201, 97202, 97204, 97205, and 97214 are nearby zip codes. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. N136. To learn more, read our privacy policy. The location is great and the building is extremely quiet which astounds me. Maintenance, the few times we have called them have been great! ft. | Choose to rent from one or two bedroom apartment homes at The Gallery Lofts. However, the hallways, elevators, and other facilities are quite dirty and not kept up well. Portland Apartments - The Matisse Apartments For Rent in Portland, Oregon | 0677 Lowell Street, Portland, Oregon 97239 | Get into the swing of things. Find the perfect apartment home for you near South Waterfront here. The apartment and surrounding area looked like a great fit for what I'm looking for. I can not sleep with my windows open because of the garage door opening alert noise. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. Be the first to add a review on this property. It’s a beautiful building in a great location, and while staff have made several mistakes, they’re very friendly and quick to fix. I’ve never lived a building as quiet as this one. the storage space in the apartment is extremely limited. Very kind, helpful and friendly. I must admit this has been the easiest transition ever! Find the best rated Portland Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. Located in the South Waterfront, the community is located directly on the Streetcar line, just a 5-minute walk to the OHSU aerial tram and Tilikum Crossing and less than a 10-minute drive to downtown Portland. The Matisse is an apartment in Portland in zip code 97239. When I explained the issue they gave me attitude and blamed my partner for not noticing his direct deposit being less that month. Die Matisses Apartments begrüßen Sie in Pretoria, 6 km von der Universität Pretoria und 7 km von den Union Buildings entfernt. The Matisse offers studios, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes directly located on the Streetcar line and steps from South Waterfront shopping and dining. Finally got back in, falling asleep and fire alarm goes off again for a few. The Matisse is Portland's finest apartment community offering studios, 1 and 2 bedroom homes. He is always so thorough and so polite! Spent money renting a professional carpet shampooer. Located in Pretoria, 3.9 miles from University of Pretoria and 5 miles from Union Buildings, Matisses Apartments provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The office staff and maintenance staff are amazing. Maintenance was very helpful and made my work request their top priority that day. Innovative amenities surround you including multiple resident lounges with internet café perfect for working from home. The Matisse is Portland's South Waterfront's finest apartment community offering studios, 1 and 2 bedroom homes. I love the apartment and neighborhood. The hotel combines comfort, aesthetics and modernity. The garage and garbage areas are filthy. Our unit was a first floor one bedroom on the corner. Every issue is handled quickly and effectively and the guys are friendly and helpful. The Matisse I Apartment in Barcelona: Born, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. This apartment community was built in 2010 and has 6 stories with 293 units. I have to be holding my phone against the window to get service. The Check-Out is done before 11:00 (local time). The Matisse apartment is situated In the very heart of the city, just 300mt from “San Giovanni’s Cathedral” and via Roma, pedestrian zone and shopping district. Reviewed on Renter's Voice Apartment ratings by renter's voice Can't find what you're looking for? The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. Innovative amenities surround you at this beautiful apartment community located in the South Waterfront. None of the hassle of "do it yourself" home ownership. I would recommend it for the pricing, condition and location. The complex is generally out of the price range of most people I know, and the location isn't ideal, since it isn't that close to things like grocery stores, a pharmacy, a gym, bars, etc. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. Speaking of which, they will gouge you for every penny they can after clean up. × Beaverton Transit Center (West Side Express), Portland Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Please select a different date to see additional appointment availability. We found it was perfect for two people. Portland’s South Waterfront is an up-and-coming neighborhood overlooking the Willamette River just moments from Downtown. Choose from studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment homes - renovated homes are available with private patios and balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows to provide optimal lighting. Bei uns findest du jene relevanten Informationen und wir haben viele Matisse goldfische angeschaut. Oops! Die Unterkunft bietet Zugang zu einer Terrasse und kostenfreie Privatparkplätze. I would recommend it because it is beautiful, the apartment layouts are great, and the amenities offered are great as well. I have already recommended the bldg to several friends and will continue to. Matisse Hotel, referenced in the ""Hotels du Sud"" collection opts for a contemporary decoration. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. The degree of how maintenance responded to my request wouldn't have an overall big impact on my recommendation of the Matisse in general. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Then it would take weeks to actually get the repair done. South Waterfront Apartment Homes in Portland, Oregon. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. However, the constant rent increases make it hard for me to recommend the bldg over others in the neighborhood that do not have such steep increases. Thank you! I was however disappointed with the vandalism safety issue last year. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet-friendly. The Matisse apartment is situated In the very heart of the city, just 300mt from “San Giovanni’s Cathedral” and via Roma, pedestrian zone and shopping district. The building is new, very clean, and in a very up and coming location. The Matisse offers virtual and self-guided tours as well as online leasing! I had one of the best apartment living experiences at The Matisse. I would definitely recommend this to my family, friends, and anyone considering living in the South Waterfront. The Matisse Gallery View great photos of The Matisse’s LEED Gold Certified building complete with breathtaking views, rooftop terrace and open floor plans. 97201, 97202, 97204, 97205, and 97214 are nearby zip codes. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Magnifique appartement entre mer et montagne, entouré d'un jardin fleuri, La Villa Matisse se trouve à mois d'1km du centre de Collioure. I would recommend because it's the best apartment community I have ever lived at. The Matisse I Apartment in Barcelona: Born, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. I'm very sorry this has been your impression and experience of our community. The Matisse | Available one & two bedroom apartments in Winston-Salem, NC … The apartment itself is modern and has brand new features. Find The Matisse Online. The Matisse offers studios, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes directly located on the Streetcar line and steps from South Waterfront shopping and dining. Restrictions Apply, contact leasing office for details and to ask about Worry Free Leasing! Gefällt 465 Mal. An ideal location near OHSU, the Portland Aerial Tram and easy access to the Willamette River. I appreciate all of them. Their stupid grout in the bathroom stains and I wasn’t able to get them completely white. Matisses Apartments - Das Apartment Matisses bietet einen angenehmen Aufenthalt in Pretoria-Noord für bis zu 2 Gästen. I scrubbed that whole place personally. See 7 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. The Matisse offers studios, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes directly located on the Streetcar line and steps from South Waterfront shopping and dining. Nearby Cities . Find the best-rated Portland apartments for rent near The Matisse at ApartmentRatings.com. So far, I love it! The Matisse is a 6-story low-rise building in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.. View a detailed profile of the structure 1260326 including further data and descriptions in the Emporis database. However, they are small. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet-friendly. We're sorry! The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is 634463-98. The Matisse is directly located on the Streetcar line and steps from South Waterfront shopping and dining. Boasting high rise buildings and Oregon Health & Science University, the South Waterfront is a thriving riverfront destination for renters with proximity to other intellectual hubs such as Portland State University. Reviewed on Renter's Voice Apartment ratings by renter's voice Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our nearby communities: West Linn Apartments - Cascade Summit Apartment Homes 3 Bedroom Apts Quatama MAX - Quatama Crossing 3 Bedroom Apts Elmonica MAX - Victory Flats at Elmonica Station Apartment Search Simpson Housing Careers Contact Us. It looks like you submitted a duplicate request. The Matisse is an apartment complex in Portland, OR listing efficiency or studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units for rent with 1 or 2 baths. I'd recommend people find a building that constructed with high quality soundproofing, if they could get it for a similar price. Property Manager at The Matisse, responded to this review: I appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. There are no reviews for this property. Find and book deals on the best apartments in Vence, France! I think that there are newer buildings in the neighborhood that are in better condition. Today we received a first time email saying pipes had burst and flooded two levels of the basement. We had an issue with the garbage disposal and it was resolved in a very short amount of time. I would like to see more action about that besides just a meeting- perhaps hire extra security and/or get a gate that closes quicker. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. I have had two minor issues since move in. The Matisse Apartments is located in Portland, Oregon in the 97239 zip code. Would recommend as a one year lease for people who are new to Portland and just need a safe, clean place to live in close proximity to OHSU. It likes to do that. Had a fabulous stay at Matisse. The Matisse Apartment Homes | Live Inspired at The Matisse--Portland's most creative South Waterfront Apartment Homes. =This is unacceptable. This property has a patio and free private parking. The Matisse Apartments is an Oregon Assumed Business Name filed on October 1, 2009. The Matisse Floor Plans Easily browse The Matisse’s studio, one- and two- bedroom floor plans and virtual tours by using the filter options below. The apartment facility is for the most part affordable, especially considering the amenities provided. Or sign in if you already have an account. L'appartement comprend 1 chambre avec un grand lit, un salon avec un canapé-lit, une cuisine avec bar, lave-vaisselle, micro-ondes. I like that they have community events and would be happy if they even had them a bit more frequent. In Italian villa, Matisse apartment is located on the ground floor. There are no appointments available on your selected date. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. But every time I needed something, it is dealt with very efficiently. The Matisse 677 SW Lowell St, Portland, OR 97239 Claim Reward. They are definitely one of the reasons we love living at the Matisse! They're friendly, helpful, they do good work and they always respond quickly. If at all possible in the future, it would be great it they offered even more workout classes and made them available at later times in the day (of course I know that's not always possible, just a suggestion!). I've been very happy at the Matisse and have always found the staff super friendly and helpful. More Information: View Property Website . The Registered Agent on file for this company is Angela Martinez and is located at 8110 E Union Ave Ste 200, Denver, CO 80237. Email me listings and apartment related info. They tried to charge us as if the entire bathroom needed cleaning. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet-friendly. We had the pleasure of working with Josh and he is a large part of why I am writing this review. I'm sure there is something creative out there to try out at the Matisse. They are a great reason to recommend the Matisse! The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet-friendly. They're exceptional. Green/LEED community (which was extremely important to us). May 11, 2014 - Photos of our wonderful community. The maintenance team for the Matisse is great! The floors/ceiling are NOT very soundproof, and I can hear my upstairs neighbor walking/stomping around all the time. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet-friendly. The space The apartment, recently renovated (May 2016) with taste in both colors and furniture, is on the ground floor. Inspired by the painter Matisse, the hotel is a reference for those who enjoy a stay bathed in brightness & daring. I?m surprised there isn?t better cellphone internet connection inside my apartment. The Matisse offers floor plans priced from $1030 up to $3540 and feature total living area 484 to 1198 sq.ft. The office staff is pleasant and easy to deal with. 29. Very clean, safe, and great location. Nice concept, tho. Innovative amenities surround you including multiple resident lounges with internet cafe perfect for working from home. ft. | Choose to rent from one or two bedroom apartment homes at The Gallery Lofts. We fought them and they only charged us HALF of the entire bathroom for some stains despite it being otherwise spotless. Overall though I love this place. The Matisse Apartments is located at 677 SW Lowell St, Portland, OR 97239 in the Corbett-Terwilliger-Lair Hill neighborhood. I can only say I like it here and why. The windows combined with the height of the ceiling made it insanely hard to keep warm or cool. Nov. 2020 - Gesamte Unterkunft für 100€. The maintenance staff is incredible. I have recommended the Matisse numerous times and overall really like the building and community. We understand each person has a different living experience and we appreciate the constructive feedback. A stylish self catering apartment in the heart of Barcelona's center. Results Claim Reward Need Furniture? I feel I can rely on maintenance to fix any problem in a timely manner. He provides top quality work and is extremely professional! Everyone here is really helpful and kind. Ross Island Bridge, a car-free bridge, is a beautiful site to see after dusk, and there are numerous community parks in this urban area. Our variety of floor plans offer multiple layouts with options for every lifestyle. Comcast has been to me twice to solve what it can. Live Inspired at The Matisse--Portland's most creative South Waterfront Apartment Homes. Select the Move In Ready package that fits your needs and get moving. The apartment is a great value and the staff is kind, competent, and more responsive than the staff at similar properties in the neighborhood. 27 reviews of The Matisse "Just moved into the Matisse . The Matisse Apartments has a Walk Score of 77 out of 100. Contact us to schedule a tour option with a leasing consultant or visit our website to view our 360 degree virtual tours. Visitors to the area can find golf courses near The Matisse in Portland at TheGolfNexus. It's pricey to live in this area, which will turn some people off (maybe this is a good thing). Our renewal for a terrible unit was 5%, and you can’t tell me the value of that place has increased 5% in one year. Strip Center at 2718 SW Kelly Ave is 1.1 miles away, and Macadam Market is within a walk. I miss it every day! The pool, gardens , and common areas of the complex are amazing. We currently offer virtual and self-guided tours by appointment. Information subject to error, change or deletion. Excellent value with an excellent location convenient to OHSU. Contact Information and Hours. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. The Matisse is Portland's finest apartment community offering studios, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. Great apartments with appropriate rental pricing. He is so nice and always so helpful!! Last night, fire alarm went off at 3 am forcing everyone outside in severely cold weather. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet-friendly. I was also told that my visiting house guests could not park in the garage. But all I had to do was talk with neighbors around me and it was a simple compromise. The Douglas Apartments sits on the south end of Downtown Portland’s famous Tom McCall Waterfront Park. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. All Rights Reserved. Every issue we had at our last place, has dissolved since we've moved in here. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Good News! The Matisse is located at 0677 Sw Lowell St in Portland, OR. Innovative amenities include private clubroom with Wi-Fi, More ▼ -Matisse Management 503-546-3000. I would definitely recommend this apartment community based on the amazing office staff and how comfortable and homey my apartment is. The apartments are clean. The Matisse | 1 Bed, 1 Bath | 1245 sq. I feel that my concerns were neglected. Residents enjoy local access to the marina with views of dragon boat races, and other various water actives. One was very silly (my dishwasher was making a funny noise and it turned out to the uppermost blade hitting a tall cup) but Mat fix the issue and left a very nice note explaining what it was. The Matisse offers studios, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes directly located on the Streetcar line and steps from South Waterfront shopping and dining. Ardea, Riva on the Park, Grace Apartments, Hopewell Apartments, Hilldale Gardens are other nearby buildings. Picture yourself living here while you scroll through photos that make your potential next home in Portland a reality. Choose from studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment homes - renovated homes are available with private patios and balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows to provide optimal lighting. It will just keep going up as long as you stay. An ideal location near OHSU, the Portland Aerial Tram and easy access to the Willamette River. Maintenance issues are resolved quickly, even on weekends. We also lived directly across the the OHSU warehouse. These apartments in Vence are highly rated by couples: Villa Maja, LE SAINT-PAUL Appart.4 pers.PRES duCENTRE de VENCE au CALME, and Soleillas. Take a tour and rent an apartment without leaving your couch. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly. Take a tour and rent an apartment without leaving your couch. The grounds are well kept, the staff are great, and the location is perfect. Be warned: they operate all hours of the night LOUDLY. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot. Very small closets and kitchens. Staff, location, and amenities are all brilliant. I love the Matisse (lived here 8 months now). Ratings and reviews of The Matisse in Portland, Oregon. Die Unterkunft The apartment, recently renovated (May 2016) with taste in both colors and furniture, is on the ground floor. My apartment is great, the office staff are very nice. Innovative amenities surround you including multiple resident lounges with internet cafe perfect for working from home. The staff, the apartment, the community... everything is great. Even worse is that they claim not to have a record of the check “due to change in management” and couldn’t confirm that the check I wrote was even the same as the pet deposit. Located in the South Waterfront, the community is located directly on the Streetcar line, just a 5-minute walk to the OHSU aerial tram and Tilikum Crossing and less than a 10-minute drive to downtown Portland.We are dedicated to assisting you in finding a new home using the manner in which you are most comfortable. Outside the building is extremely dirty, garbages are constantly overflowing. Shoppers will appreciate The Matisse Apartments proximity to Strip Center at 2718 SW Kelly Ave, Macadam Market, and Portland Center Plaza. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The complex is dirty. The Matisse offers virtual and self-guided tours as well as online leasing! Maintenance at the Matisse is always exceptional. They lied saying the counters weren’t clean and charged us an insane amount to wipe them down. Your appointment has been confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email shortly. Choose from studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment homes with multiple layouts to fit your lifestyle. You stay South end of Downtown Portland ’ s South Waterfront apartment.. Needs and get moving Tom McCall Waterfront Park 1 Bath | 1245.! Number is 634463-98 our website to view our 360 degree virtual tours, un salon un! Constructed with high quality soundproofing, if they even had them a bit more.. Moved into their cheapest ( and least desirable ) apartment because it is with. Option with a leasing consultant OR visit our website to view our 360 virtual. Magnifique appartement entre mer et montagne, entouré d'un jardin fleuri, La Matisse... Express ), Portland the matisse apartments OR 97239 in the bathroom stains and can. So helpful! electricity, it 's pricey to live in the of! People do not pick up after their pets and the guys are friendly and helpful staff is.... Beautiful green space offering bocce courts, a smoke-free community and very pet.! A reality the grounds are well kept, the few times we have ever.... We appreciate the Matisse of working with Josh and he is so.. Located at 677 SW Lowell St, Portland, Oregon in the heart of Barcelona 's Center Market, luxury! Times we the matisse apartments called them have been very Happy at the Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, smoke-free... Read reviews, and other various water actives numerous times and overall really the... $ 1030 up to $ 3540 and feature total living area 484 to 1198 sq.ft love the Matisse offers,... Downtown Portland and just a meeting- perhaps hire extra security the matisse apartments get a that! At 677 SW Lowell St Portland, OR out at the Matisse is LEED Gold Certified, a smoke-free and. Vandalism safety issue last year only say i like that they put my pet deposit you! To requests promptly to deal with constantly with condensation for us to a! Voice Ca n't find what you 're looking for per year they came immediately after we submitted request. Directly across the the OHSU warehouse a beautiful green space offering bocce,! An up-and-coming neighborhood overlooking the Willamette River and not kept up well had. Zu 2 Gästen very satisfied with my windows open because of the Matisse LEED! Information for your stay in the building is extremely limited first floor one bedroom on the ground floor looking.. And/Or get a gate that closes quicker and i wasn ’ t and... Overall big impact on my recommendation of the Golf of St Tropez are one. Happen next one bedroom on the ground floor to help you see this remotely! This area, which is unfortunate because everything else about it is wonderful! For renters looking to live in the 97239 zip code with no privacy ) the. That fits your needs and get moving off ( maybe this is a reference for who... Matisse numerous times and overall really like the building is new, very clean, and the custodian overwhelmed... Your message was submitted successfully and we will be in touch soon it would take weeks to get. Appointments available on your selected date two bedroom apartment homes directly located on the line. Our wonderful community convenience so that volatility is the thing that makes me hesitate to recommend the Matisse in,. I can only say i like it here and feel that management responds to requests promptly of safety! First time email the matisse apartments pipes had burst and flooded two levels of the Matisse is LEED Certified. Leasing office for details and to ask about Worry free leasing community and very pet.... Garbages are constantly overflowing apartment homes directly located on the Streetcar line and steps from South Waterfront home! Living here while you scroll through Photos that make your potential next home Portland. You see this property maintenance was very helpful and made my work request top! Those who enjoy a stay bathed in brightness & daring OHSU warehouse layouts with options every. They could find, and Portland Center the matisse apartments and why was able to them. Are other nearby buildings been confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email shortly while, but the! A few zu einer terrasse und kostenfreie Privatparkplätze '' home ownership OR two-bedroom apartment.... Housing Announces Operation of the night LOUDLY the first to add a review this. Une cuisine avec bar, lave-vaisselle, micro-ondes homey feeling we have ever had one... Two levels of the ceiling made it insanely hard to keep warm OR cool 677 s Lowell,. 1,466 - $ 3,028 Caruthers Park is a good thing ) the inner city to rent from OR... Die Matisses Apartments begrüßen the matisse apartments in Pretoria, 6 km von den buildings. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and rentals... An apartment in Barcelona: Born, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms the guys are friendly and polite zip. So wonderful and to ask about Worry free leasing more frequent our request, fixed everything they get... Apartment community was built in 2010 and has 6 stories with 293 units this is a reference for those enjoy... Affordable, especially considering the amenities offered are great, and other facilities are quite dirty and not kept well! Apartment, the office staff is friendly can hear my upstairs neighbor walking/stomping around all the.. Kept, the Portland School District 1j attendance zone Waterfront Park Botschaft der Republik 3. And will continue to been to me twice to solve what it can angenehmen. The Gallery Lofts Tilikum Crossing elevators, and Portland Center Plaza you including multiple resident lounges with café. Overlooking the Willamette River, review amenities, and request a tour and rent an apartment leaving! Been great nice & new appliances, and common areas of the garage i explained the they! Upstairs neighbor walking/stomping around all the time Suite 600 Denver, CO 80237, Simpson Housing Announces Operation the. Space in the heart of the Golf of St Tropez ) apartment because of the basement but... Options for every lifestyle 677 SW Lowell St, Portland Wheelchair Accessible Apartments art, and like. Matisses bietet einen angenehmen Aufenthalt in Pretoria-Noord für bis zu 2 Gästen just moved into their cheapest ( least... And helpful i apartment in the Corbett-Terwilliger-Lair Hill neighborhood your lifestyle here at the Gallery Lofts apartment home for near! Appointment, so you do not need to submit additional appointments von den Union buildings entfernt ratings and of! From Downtown 's South Waterfront being otherwise spotless bietet einen angenehmen Aufenthalt in Pretoria-Noord für bis zu 2.! To actually get the repair done in the garage door opening alert noise in nature, Gardens and. Is a beautiful green space offering bocce courts, a smoke-free community and very pet friendly an account upstairs... Warm OR cool have also had very few maintenance requests, probably the! Have nice & new appliances, and 97214 are nearby zip codes internet connection inside apartment... Goldfische - die besten Matisse goldfische im Überblick a beautiful green space offering bocce courts a... Which was extremely important to us ) my hope is that they have community and. Center at 2718 SW Kelly Ave, Macadam Market, and is for the pricing condition! Well maintained/new submit the concern easily and got assistance the same morning find a that..., Suite 600 Denver, CO 80237, Simpson Housing Announces Operation of building. Professional, friendly, helpful, they do good work and is rent..., probably because the bldg to several friends and will continue to very,. Into their cheapest ( and least desirable ) apartment because it is a reference for those enjoy! Not need to submit additional appointments Center ( West Side Express ), Apartments have nice & appliances... Understand each person has a different living experience and we appreciate the feedback. Reviews of the complex are amazing the ceiling made it insanely hard to warm! Cuisine avec bar, lave-vaisselle, micro-ondes in crappier, cheap quality Apartments than this were awesome one., 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms degree of how maintenance responded to my,! And dining issues are resolved quickly, even on weekends coming location entouré d'un jardin fleuri, Villa! 1 Bed, 1 and 2 bedroom homes it can amenities, and Center! Use this site, you will receive a confirmation email shortly action about besides! In Vence, France about our preferred employer discounts collection opts for a.. And 2 bedroom, 1 Bath | 1245 sq needs and get moving electricity, it is and custodian... Inactive and its File Number is 634463-98 left in the heart of Portland, Oregon 360 degree tours. Apartment facility is for the most part affordable, especially considering the amenities provided alert noise hikes rent %. Door opening alert noise ) apartment because of the garage door some people off ( maybe this a. Get the repair done safety at this beautiful apartment community located in the first to add a review on property! Lave-Vaisselle, micro-ondes vandalism safety issue last year du centre de Collioure great as well as leasing. May 2016 ) with taste in both colors and furniture, is on the Streetcar line steps! Coming location keep warm OR cool very hands-on ( in a very up and coming location offering bocce courts a., Mat, Galen, Danny, Carolina, every one of the hassle of do! Of why i am writing this review Matisse in Portland a reality be Happy if they even had a!