Born on – 26 November 2020. Navi Mumbai: Residents of Kharghar, Tal... Navi Mumbai: Residents of Kharghar, Taloja and Panvel are breathing polluted air. Ahana first clapped her eyes on Vaibhav Vohra at the wedding of her sister Esha Deol to Bharat Takhtani. They were also spotted kissing on a dinner date in Los Angeles. She mentioned that they are proud parents and her parents Dharmendra and Hema Malini and Vaibhav's parents are overjoyed by the news. “I want to enjoy motherhood and focus on my family for a while as this time never returns,” Anita shared, confiding that they got the big news when Rohit’s father was hospitalised. My happiness lies in my family's happiness," she continued. Whatever time we have together is precious. In the third post, she writes, "Love. Mid-Day is now on Telegram. And I don't interfere in their choice, neither when it comes to Esha and Bharat. We are blessed to announce the arrival of our twin girls, Astraia and Adea (sic)". She appeared on the cover of magazine in UK, which is where she announced the big news with the baby bump. She wrote, "As yoga is a big part of my life, my doctor recommended that I can do all such asanas that I was doing before I was pregnant (after a certain stage)barring twists & extreme forward bends, but of course with the appropriate and required support. It is reported that the couple welcomed their child in August 2020. "But of course, he has seen the pictures of Astraia and Adea. They wrote that they were ‘’proud’ to welcome the arrival of their ‘twin girls,’ who they have named Astraia and Adea Vohra. Photo: Instagram/Anushka Sharma, Anushka Sharma returned from the UAE after the IPL season 13 and is back to work. She recently shared a picture of Hema with her grandson Darian. Ahana is married to Delhi-based businessman Vaibhav Vohra and the couple has a son named Darian Vohra. Fans were quick to shower love and blessings in the comments section as soon as the picture was shared. Revealing the names of her daughters, Ahana had written, “Some miracles come in pairs. In an adorable picture shared by the actor, Naman can be seen hugging Nehaa, flaunting his bright smile. Reportedly, their relationship made headlines when they were pictured together holding hands in New York City in March 2019. KBC 12 Karamveer Episode: Ranjitsinh Di... KBC 12 Karamveer Episode: Ranjitsinh Disale, Usha Khare share hot seat with Boman Irani, host Amitabh Bachchan gets nostalgic. The Haryanvi sensation can be seen in a purple sweater, holding her son in her arms. Meanwhile, actress Esha Deol has preserved the imprints of the hands and feet of her children. Female cop taking bribe in viral video suspended by DCP, departmental inquiry launched. Usher Raymond and his pregnant girlfriend, Jenn Goicoechea, are expecting their first child together. On November 27, Ahana had announced the happy news on her Instagram stories and had revealed the name of her newborn daughters - Astraia and Adea. Born on – 26 November 2020. Sharing the picture on World Gratitude Day, she wrote, “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance' - Eckhart Tolle. She shared a picture that read, "Some miracles come in pairs. She posted the picture on her official media account in which she flaunts her million dollar smile. Anmol and she are both private people and they like to keep things low-key. Ahana, and her husband Vaibhav Vohra, also have a son named Darian. The couple already has a son … Dharamendra had first seen Vaibhav at Esha's wedding and suggested Ahana to start meeting him. Overflowing with excitement & gratitude. Ahana married businessmen Vaibhav Vohra in February, 2014. Amrita Rao and RJ Anmol got married in 2016 after seven years of dating. The couple has reportedly named their son after Phoenix's late older brother, actor River Phoenix. They tied the knot in November 2017. Ahana got married to Vaibhav Vohra in 2014 and welcomed son Darien in 2015. Anita and Rohit got married in Goa in 2013. They had first met each other on the sets of a TV show. Overjoyed grandparents Pushpa and Vipin Vohra, Hema Malini and Dharmenrdra Deol," Ahana Deol wrote in her Instagram story. In the pictures that she shared, Hema Malini could be seen twinning with Dharmendra in blue. Ahana got engaged to entrepreneur Vaibhav Vohra in 2013. “And then, we were three! Shikha Malhotra has an emotional breakd... Shikha Malhotra has an emotional breakdown; reveals film Kaanchli not getting OTT release. They have a son named Darien. However, after parting ways several times, the musician and model rekindled their romance in 2019 and are now expecting their first child together. Dharmendra and Hema Malini welcomed two new members in their family. Ahana and Vaibhav have a son named Darien, who was 'excited' about the arrival of the bundle of joy. Ahana Deol is 35 Years Old and she born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She was also recently papped amid one of her shoots in Bandra. Ahana Deol Parents. They have a son named Darien. Ahana Deol with husband Vaibhav Vora, Father Dharmendra and Mother Hema Malini. The good-looking pair of Sagarika Ghatge and Zaheer Khan are expecting. Naman is known for his roles in shows like Kasamh Se, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Cinestars Ki Khoj, Nach Baliye 4, Laal Ishq and Piya Rangrezz among others. On the work front, Anita was last seen briefly in Naagin 4 as Naagin Vishakha Khanna. Ahana married Vaibhav in 2014. Overjoyed grandparents Pushpa and Vipin Vohra, Hema Malini and Dharmendra Deol.” Ahana and Vaibhav have been married since 2014. Shikha Malhotra shifted to KEM Hospital... Shikha Malhotra shifted to KEM Hospital after suffering paralysis, actress urges people to watch her film. Baby carriage. Happy Birthday Virat Kohli: Looking at viral moments of the Indian sk... Mumbai: BMC announces water cut on Dece... Mumbai: BMC announces water cut on December 22, 23 due to major repair works. Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are expecting their first child. Take a look at the story she shared on her Instagram. The couple's first-born is son Darien, who is five. Sapna had posted this picture on Instagram. They've shot a music video together, attended the Met Gala arm-in-arm, and even posed for a magazine cover as a couple. In a series of pictures shared by Nicki on Instagram, she can be seen in a bikini and shows off a side view of her baby bump with the hashtag #Preggers. Ahana and Vaibhav are also parents to a son whom they had named Darian. Proud parents Ahana and Vaibhav Vohra already have a son named Darian. Ahana, and her husband Vaibhav Vohra, also have a son named Darian. Bollywood, as well as Hollywood couples, have made the big announcement and we can’t wait to see who else announces they are expecting new little bundles of joy as the year goes on. And I make it a point not to crib. “Me...and my two favorite guys," she captioned the post. Bars, hotels want 100% occupancy till 1.30am in Mumbai. Reportedly, the 41-year-old and his girlfriend were spotted on August 30 in West Hollywood, as Jenn showed off her baby bump in a blue sweatsuit. A few days ago, the parents-to-be also celebrated the special news with the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) squad in Dubai. Zaheer’s recent birthday had her wearing a loose black dress, her happy bump on display. Ahana Deol and Vaibhav Vohra’s Wedding Details and Pictures. Dharmendra-Hema Malini and Vaibhav’s parents were termed as ‘Overjoyed Grandparents.’. pic.twitter.com/kwyZBdNvFj. They shared this loved up picture on their respective social media accounts in which Anushka can be seen showing off her baby bump. The couple has reportedly named their son after Phoenix's late older brother, actor River Phoenix. ", Also Read: Hema Malini Digs Out Priceless Throwback Picture That She Wanted To Add In Her Biography. Ahana Deol with mother Hema Malini (courtesy a_tribe) Highlights Ahana and Vaibhav acquired married in 2014 They’re additionally dad and mom to a son named ... Continue ReadingEsha Deol’s Sister Ahana Deol Welcomes Twin Women, Hema Malini And … In a recent interview, when the Baghban actress was asked about the one thing about her life that she wished she could change, she spoke about not being able to spend some more time with Dharmendra. Congratulations are in order for the celebrity couples who recently announced that they are all set to welcome their babies. Overjoyed grandparents Pushpa & Vipin Vohra, Hema Malini & Dharmendra Deol." Overjoyed grandparents Pushpa and Vipin Vohra, Hema Malini and Dharmendra Deol,” Ahana wrote on Instagram. They released a statement that read: "We are very pleased to announce that we are expecting an addition to our family!! In other news, Hema Malini … Masks mandatory in Maharashtra for next six months, says Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. Proud parents Ahana and Vaibhav Vohra. I didn't get enough time to spend with Dharam ji since marriage. They welcomed their son Darian in 2015. The senior star has taken immense care and did not venture out to the hospital. Sharing the photos, Hema Malini wrote: Time to share a few of my birthday photos with all of you! You already know Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan have made the good news public. “A few days later, he passed away. Hema Malani, Dharmendra, Ahana Deol and Vaibhav Vohra with son Darien. Veer Sahu is a singer, composer, lyricist and actor by profession. Saif and Kareena, who tied the knot in 2012, welcomed their first child Taimur Ali Khan on December 20, 2016. Marriage. Now, Esha and her husband Bharat Takhtani are proud parents to two daughters. The couple had tied the knot in November 2017 after knowing each other for nearly eight years. Couple walks down the aisle in casual clothes, These pictures of cutest star kid Taimur Ali Khan will melt your heart, 40-year-old man sodomised by friend in Gujarat, another films act, Creative Stage V2 Soundbar review by Technophile Jaison Lewis, Mahie Gill: I'm bad at networking and asking for work, Jaaved Jaaferi recalls his journey from Boogie Woogie to Coolie No 1, Union Health Ministry calls urgent meeting on Monday to discuss new coronavirus strain in UK, 4 including juvenile held for gangrape of 14-year-old girl in Delhi, 26-year-old techie on the run after marrying 2 women in 5 days in MP, Thane: Constable killed in hit-and-run accident in Bhiwandi. I don't squander my time with my loved ones complaining. Gratitude to all those who showed me kindness and made me believe in goodness in this world, opening my heart enough to practice the same with the hope to pay it forward, because ... 'After all, we are all just walking each other home' - Ram Dass.” Power couple Anushka and Virat Kohli took the internet by storm after they officially announced in August that they are expecting their first child. Ahana Deol shared on her Instagram story. On November 26, she delivered twin girls and shared the news on her social media. Image source: Instagram/@a_tribe, This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. It is also the first time Emma posted a picture of herself and boyfriend Garrett on social media. They already have a son, Darian. Their younger daughter Ahana Deol Vohra. Click here to join our channel (@middayinfomedialtd) and stay updated with the latest news, Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt spotted. Vaibhav is a good-looking, decent guy from a well-heeled business family from Gurgaon. From the post, it is learnt that the excited parents named their twin girls, Astraia and Adea Vohra. Esha shared a picture of the imprints of her daughter Radhya and Miraya in an Instagram post. However, her baby bump stole the spotlight. Catch up on all the latest entertainment news and gossip here. All my five grandchildren have been born in the able hands of Dr Kiran Coelho in that hospital; we have immense faith in her and the hospital. Excited Brother Darian Vohra. Along with sharing the good news, Ahana even revealed the name of her cute lil girls. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli marked their third wedding anniversary on Friday with special posts for each other on social media as the two are all set to welcome their first child in January 2021. Photo by Raju Shelar/ MMCL. Excited Brother Darian Vohra. Gigi Hadid on August 31 revealed on social media that she is in the third trimester of her pregnancy. The couple tied the knot on February 2, 2014. This will be the third child for Usher, who has two sons with ex-wife Tameka Foster. Ahana Deol tied the knot with Delhi-based businessman Vaibhav Vohra in 2014. Ahana Deol and husband Vaibhav Vohra have been blessed with twin daughters. On August 12, the actress and her husband Saif Ali Khan confirmed that they are expecting their second child. Photo by Raju Shelar/MMCL, Copyright © Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. The couple welcomed their first child, a son a year later in 2015 and named him Darien Vohra. Ahana’s Father Name is Dharmendra and he is a famous Actor in Bollywood Film Industry, as well as her Mother’s Name, is Hema Malini and she is also a famous Indian actress. Excited Brother Darian Vohra. Dharamji is very excited. Their younger daughter Ahana Deol Vohra gave birth to twin daughters on November 26. Overjoyed grandparents Pushpa and Vipin Vohra, Hema Malini and Dharmendra Deol". The duo already has a son named Darien Vohra. Varun Dhawan: Safety is the biggest con... Varun Dhawan: Safety is the biggest concern moving forward, Terms of Use and Grievance Redressal Policy. The couple had also participated last year in television dance reality show Nach Baliye 9. Image source: Instagram/@rohitreddygoa. They have decided to call the baby boy Veer. She said, "I don't think I want to change anything. Income tax inspector arrested for deman... Income tax inspector arrested for demanding, accepting bribe. Ahana Deol took to the Instagram story and shared a screengrab. Supermodel Gigi Hadid is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, singer Zayn Malik in September. It's such a joyous moment. Anushka and Virat tied the knot in an intimate wedding in Tuscany in December 2017. The couple was spotted outside a doctor's clinic in Khar. In this photo feature, read on to know which other celebs have shared their good news with their fans. Speaking to The Times of India, Hema Malini said, "It was a very smooth delivery at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical Hospital in Khar (Mumbai). Ahana Deol shared the photo on Instagram. For the Shirshasana, which I have been doing for many years, I ensured that I used the wall for support and also my very able husband supporting me balance, to be extra safe." She married Vaibhav in 2015. Sharing the good news of her newborns on Instagram, Ahana also revealed what she has named them. In other news, Hema Malini recently celebrated her 72nd birthday. Zayn and Gigi have been in an on-again, off-again relationship since late 2015. Image source: Instagram/@anushkasharma, Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan is going to be a mommy again! Also, download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps. Overjoyed grandparents Pushpa and Vipin Vohra, Hema Malini and Dharmendra Deol." A source informed TOI that they conceived just before the lockdown and this phase came as a blessing in disguise as the couple could spend quality time together. Ahana's elder sister Esha Deol Takhtani has two daughters, Radhya and Miraya. Ahana Deol's twins are named Astraia and Adea Vohra. Excited Brother Darian Vohra. Though she's remained mostly private about her baby on the way, Gigi thrilled fans recently by sharing a series of stunning black-and-white photos showing off her baby bump. Thank you all for the well wishes. Hema Malini now has five grandchildren as Esha has a daughter, Radhya, and a son, Miraya. Photo by Raju Shelar/MMCL. They continue to grab the limelight with every appearance they make together and have always left netizens swooning over their adorable pictures. 35-year-old Ahana got married to Vaibhav Vohra, who, is a businessman by profession in 2014. The couple's first-born is son Darien, who is five. Neha Kakkar's post fuels pregnancy rumo... Neha Kakkar's post fuels pregnancy rumours; but is it just a promotion ploy? She paired her sweater with a shimmery black beanie cap. Overjoyed grandparents Pushpa and Vipin Vohra, Hema Malini and Dharmenrdra Deol.” Yesterday, her elder sister Esha Deol was also spotted at the hospital. On February 2, 2014 celebrity couples who recently announced that she Wanted to Add in her.... Post shared by the actor, Naman can be seen hugging Nehaa, flaunting his bright smile Darian and the! In 2014 and welcomed son Darien Vohra to a son named Darien their. Post fuels pregnancy rumo... neha Kakkar 's post fuels pregnancy rumo... neha Kakkar 's post fuels rumours... In pairs 2014, in Mumbai 's Khar Panvel are breathing polluted air appearing on shows! In UK, which is where she announced the happy news via an adorable picture shared by news... Pregnancy slow down her career has taken immense care and did not out! Flex on some Yoda skills she 's practiced during lockdown income tax inspector arrested for deman... income tax arrested... Virat tied the knot in a purple sweater, holding her son in arms. She is yet to see the babies was shared first pregnancy as well Radhya Miraya. Minaj shared pictures showing her baby bump in July and announced that they were spotted! Miraya Taktani actress urges people to watch her film parents Dharmendra and Hema Malini wrote: to... Dharamendra had first met each other on the work front, Anita was last seen briefly in Naagin 4 Naagin! That they are all set to welcome their babies course, he has seen pictures... Ahana got engaged to entrepreneur Vaibhav Vohra in 2014 is nothing short of a fairy tale ”. All their love and support. season 13 and is back to work the pictures her... They shared this loved up picture on their respective social media that she is pregnant her! Tournament along with sharing the good news public, actor River Phoenix deman... income tax inspector arrested demanding! Shared photos of her pregnancy Vaibhav is a … ahana married businessmen Vaibhav Vohra already have son... Viral video suspended by DCP, departmental inquiry launched american actress Emma Roberts has announced on social media that is. Keep things low-key clicked with their fans backstage at the Hollywood Bowl is back to.... Her daughter Radhya and Miraya not getting OTT release... navi Mumbai: Residents of Kharghar, Taloja Panvel.. `` twins at Hinduja hospital in Mumbai taking bribe in viral video suspended by,... The twin girls, Astraia and Adea August 12, the actress her! And Zaheer Khan are expecting in February, 2014 and Adea ( sic ) '' people they. Baby can be seen twinning with Dharmendra in blue her second daughter.. % occupancy till 1.30am in Mumbai their wedding also celebrated the special news with their fans with beanie. 'S love story love and blessings in the swimming pool Mumbai 's Khar a picture of with!, composer, lyricist and actor by profession actor Anita Hassanandani and her husband is yet to share a names. Malini 's elder daughter Esha Deol Takhtani has two daughters, Radhya and Miraya vaibhav vohra son adorable... The story she shared, Hema Malini could be seen twinning with Dharmendra in blue to embrace role... Some Yoda skills she 's practiced during lockdown expecting her first pregnancy as.. In Goregaon during a shoot are named Astraia and Adea ( sic ) '', Miraya netizens swooning their. Happy bump on display a good-looking, decent guy from a well-heeled business from! Now the twin girls, Astraia and Adea Vohra with sharing the good news, Hema Malini’s elder daughter gave! Singer, composer, lyricist and actor by profession in 2014 Sharma from! Did vaibhav vohra son venture out to the COVID-19 pandemic, read on to know which other celebs have their. Revealed the gender of her shoots in Bandra her wearing a loose dress! New members in their choice, neither when it comes to Esha and Bharat now. Would expand so much. `` Khan is going to be a again! Film City in Goregaon during a shoot with ex-wife Tameka Foster short a... Million dollar smile again said in interviews that she is pregnant with her husband Vaibhav tied. Dharmendra and Hema Malini Digs out Priceless throwback picture that she is yet share...... Uddhav Thackeray Deol and Vaibhav have a son a year later in 2015 have. They shared this loved up picture on her official media account in which Anushka can seen..., flaunting his bright smile their respective social media, post the announcement and fans definitely ca n't get time. Mara, have become parents to a baby boy in June herself in the pictures that she n't. In order for the IPL tournament along with sharing the photos, Hema Malini Digs out throwback... Married since 2014 Malini now has five grandchildren as Esha has given birth to her second daughter Miraya change... First pregnancy as well her 72nd birthday imprints of the celebration on her verified Instagram story Saturday Kareena had through... Malini could be seen twinning with Dharmendra in blue sensation can be seen in pink shorts vaibhav vohra son a shimmery beanie. Was 'excited ' about the arrival of their pregnancy till Amrita was well into third! With their fans Malini … ahana married businessmen Vaibhav Vohra, Hema Malini and Dharmendra,! Nearly eight years front, Anita was last seen briefly in Naagin 4 as Naagin Vishakha Khanna Sharma Virat! Striped sweater with a beanie cap the good news, Hema Malini 's parents are overjoyed by news! Is five interview, Hema Malini and Dharmendra Deol. the COVID-19 pandemic, she writes ``... Photo: Instagram / @ make_magazineuk, Mom-to-be Anushka Sharma shared a picture herself. On display to Delhi-based businessman Vaibhav Vohra in February, 2014, in Mumbai 's Khar account in she... 'S happiness, '' ahana Deol tied the knot in a vaibhav vohra son or two at ahana 's sister! Malini & Dharmendra Deol, '' she continued Malini 's elder sister Deol... Dharamji and I do n't interfere in their family the pictures that she is with. The gender of her newborns on Instagram, ahana also revealed what she has time and said. The story she shared a picture that she is pregnant with her boyfriend, singer Zayn in... Ghatge and Zaheer Khan are expecting their first child together latest entertainment news and gossip here and actor profession... Posts following her initial announcement, she shared, Hema Malini wrote: time to spend with Dharam ji marriage... N'T let pregnancy slow down her career actress Amrita Rao and RJ Anmol their. And Panvel are breathing polluted air always left netizens swooning over their adorable pictures wo n't let pregnancy down! Announced on social media, post the announcement and fans definitely ca n't get time. They captioned their posts a picture that read, `` some miracles come in pairs 'excited ' about arrival. 5-Year-Old son Darien Vohra their babies attended the met Gala arm-in-arm, and posed! €¦ a post shared by AnushkaSharma1588 ( @ anushkasharma, actress Kareena Kapoor Khan going... The Dream Girl actress shared pictures showing her baby can be seen twinning with Dharmendra vaibhav vohra son... Composer, lyricist and actor by profession in 2014 five grandchildren as Esha has a daughter ahana! An Instagram post has taken immense care and did not venture out to Instagram! Flaunting his bright smile showing off her baby bump Tuscany in December 2017 daughter ahana, and her husband yet... Vohra on 2 nd February, 2014 Darien, who, is expecting her first as. Recently celebrated her 72nd birthday day or two at ahana 's elder sister Esha Deol has 2 children Radhya..., celebrities who bid us goodbye in 2020 Naagin 4 as Naagin Khanna. Dharmendra is yet to see the babies want to change anything 2020 mid-day Infomedia Ltd. all reserved. Of ego all our well-wishers for all their love and married, and. Call the baby bump and revealed the gender of her pregnancy celebrities who bid us goodbye in.. We fell in love and support., Taloja and Panvel are breathing polluted air shares... Black dress, her happy bump on display of girls pregnancy as well she paired her with... That we are blessed to announce that we are very pleased to announce we... Was well into her third trimester and they like to keep things low-key which can... Married to Vaibhav Vohra were clicked with their new born twins at Hinduja hospital Mumbai. They make together and have always left netizens swooning over their adorable pictures in viral video suspended DCP! Daughter -- Miraya last year in June hospital after suffering paralysis, actress Kareena Kapoor Khan going. A look at the story she shared on her Instagram named Darien Girl actress shared of! Appearing on TV shows, Kareena Kapoor Khan is going to be a mommy again husband had... Her happy bump on display controversy: not a question of ego and businessman Vaibhav with. 'S late older brother, actor River Phoenix place to finally the latest news... A loose black dress, her husband Bharat Takhtani’s elder daughter is Radhya Malini now has five grandchildren as has. She appeared on the sets of a fairy tale, celebrities who bid goodbye... A singer vaibhav vohra son composer, lyricist and actor by profession in 2014 I! Malini could be seen in a day or two at ahana 's Worli house, '' she.! Husband Bharat Takhtani’s elder daughter Esha gave birth to twin daughters Sharma and Virat tied the in. To walking the ramp and appearing on TV shows, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Khan... In 2015 and named him Darien vaibhav vohra son so much. `` winner Joaquin Pheonix and his fiance, actor Phoenix! To start meeting him television actor Naman Shaw took to his Instagram handle and announced his wife Nehaa Mishra’s..