A Meditation on Extremes at Walter van Beirendonck. Price High-Low. The notions of reflection and transcendence alluded to in his title and those panels also looked right on the money for this moment. Our favourites. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Bestsellers. Van Beirendonck reiterated the message stitched on the T-shirt in his caption: Because we are still making our final garments, which will be in the digital showroom next week.”, After he mentioned that the collection is entitled Mirror, references shamanistic practice, and contains panels of mirrored fabric, I wondered if Walter had made an all-mirrored look. He studied fashion at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Antwerp, establishing his eponymous label in 1983 and showing in London in 1987 as part of the influential group of designers and artists known as the Antwerp Six. Walter van Beirendonck. By Tim Blank s. June 24, 2015. Jul 11, 2020 - Walter Van Beirendonck on Instagram: “Lining up for ss2021 MIRROR Walter Van Beirendonck collection” page of Belgian designer Walter Van Beirendonck (based in Antwerp). Spring 2021 Menswear Fall 2020 Menswear Spring 2020 Menswear Fall 2019 Menswear Spring 2019 Menswear Fall … Paris, 10 Jul 2020. Walter Van Beirendonck worked with his former student, Tokyo-based Eli Effenberger to make this excellent collection presentation video and portfolio. View Slideshow. Price Low-High. Walter reacted the same day, he was interested and I was invited for an interview next week. “I didn’t want to do something difficult to put on.”. Refine by Category. Saved from instagram.com. Zandhoven. There are photos of David Bowie in 1971—long … 18w. Walter Van Beirendonck Menswear Fall Winter 2020 Paris Credits: Elizabeth Pantaleo for NOWFASHION. Walter Van Beirendonck Men's Spring 2020 After Virgil Abloh received criticism from renowned Belgian designer Walter Van Beirendonck, Kanye West has jumped on Twitter to defend him.. Virgil has his own style and influence. S (7) M (9) L (7) 32 (1) 34 (1) Reset. But, when I noticed that Walter became my follower on Instagram, I worked up the courage and mailed the studio again. A ‘Witblitz’ T-shirt, with one of Van Beirendonck’s otherworldly muses and a 3-D effect, was worn with turquoise-colored pants and yellow Giddy sneakers. Ad Choices. 18 January 2018 • By Tim Blanks This season, the designer embraced the world as it is with an acknowledgment and embrace of the dark side that gives his clothes their unique spine. 12/12 results WALTER VAN BEIRENDONCK Colour-blocked text-pattern cotton-jersey hoody . WALTER VAN BEIRENDONCK . Bestsellers. Verified • Follow. So we made the collection in miniature and dressed them on gold dolls, with makeup and everything…and really that was the only way I could do it at the moment. “No, because I created 22 looks and they’re all very wearable,” he said. Future Fashion.. Van Beirendonck also took to Instagram to blast Abloh, posting a photo of a Peter Saville–copy sequin T-shirt from his Fall 2020 show. Sort by. 104 View slideshow SHARE OTHER COLLECTIONS Walter Van Beirendonck. The latest fashion news, beauty coverage, celebrity style, fashion week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue.com. = Walter About Rights a/w 2020/21 Walter Van Beirendonck…” vanguardkimono. Join Facebook to connect with Walter van Beirendonck and others you may know. Price. Walter Van Beirendonck is a Belgian fashion designer. £2695.00 . WALTER VAN BEIRENDONCK Mens. Mar 28, 2020 - 960 Likes, 8 Comments - Walter Van Beirendonck (@waltervanbeirendonckofficial) on Instagram: “showroom a/w 20-21 DIRK VAN SAENE 35 rue du Faubourg Saint Denis Paris” Walter Van Beirendonck called the clothes in this showing of kinky sportswear deluxe “Alien Vintage” and said that the collection was designed to attire his fantasy community of extraterrestrials. View the profiles of people named Walter van Beirendonck. WALTER VAN BEIRENDONCK Khiva graphic-pattern woven coat . Mens 12/12 results Sort by. Mens (12) Size . All rights reserved. The ghostly, diffused-color sprayed cowl tops in fringed polyester appeared utterly shaman-appropriate, and rave-ready—for whenever that might safely happen again—as did the animalia-flecked cycling pieces. 17. Posting a photo of a Peter Saville–copy sequin T-shirt from his Fall 2020 show. Refine by Colour . Clear all Refine. © 2020 Condé Nast. Walter Van Beirendonck Menswear Fall Winter 2020 Paris Credits: Elizabeth Pantaleo for NOWFASHION. BoF Professional Exclusive. Reset. View this post on Instagram. 2,073 Likes, 22 Comments - Walter Van Beirendonck (@waltervanbeirendonckofficial) on Instagram: “Repost Highfashiondose Walter Van Beirendonck WitblitZ s/s 2020” Walter Van Beirendonck Fall 2020 Menswear collection, runway looks, beauty, models, and reviews. 13.8k Likes, 559 Comments - Walter Van Beirendonck (@waltervanbeirendonckofficial) on Instagram: “I HATE COPYCATS walter” waltervanbeirendonckofficial. For most designers in the spectrum, this collection would count at bold. Jul 17, 2020 - Instagram photo download online - dinsta.com Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Women's Fashion. Walter Van Beirendonck also took to Instagram to blast Abloh. 81.3k Followers, 2,867 Following, 2,153 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Walter Van Beirendonck (@waltervanbeirendonckofficial) 11/11 results 20% OFF CODE SELFCCE. Paris, 10 July 2020 Walter van Beirendonck Spring/Summer 2021 Menswear collection. Saved from instagram.com. Explore the looks, models, and beauty from the Walter Van Beirendonck Autumn/Winter 2017 Menswear show in Paris on 18 January 2017 Everything British Vogue knows about Walter Van Beirendonck, including the latest news, features and images. Women's Style. Explore the looks, models, and beauty from the Walter Van Beirendonck Autumn/Winter 2020 Menswear show in Paris on 15 January 2020 (@outerwear.archives) on Instagram: “Walter Van Beirendonck 2016” Explore. 18-abr-2019 - 1,731 Likes, 37 Comments - Walter Van Beirendonck (@waltervanbeirendonckofficial) on Instagram: “Wild Is The Wind SS2019 WVB Monster-clogs realized by Rene van den Berg” .. Clear all Refine. Black (3) Multi-coloured (4) White (1) Reset. Newest. Black (2) Multi-coloured (3) White (1) Reset. Walter Van Beirendonck worked with his former student, Tokyo-based Eli Effenberger to make this excellent collection presentation video and portfolio. I HATE COPYCATS walter. Add to wish list . Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. His designs are very recognizable by either strong graphics or innovating cuts and unexpected color combinations. Advertisement. Apr 9, 2020 - 710 Likes, 7 Comments - Walter Van Beirendonck (@waltervanbeirendonckofficial) on Instagram: “WOW by WVB Beautiful WOWIES by Jerome Lobato Hair … Walter Van Beirendonck Spike Sneakers White – Walter Van Beirendonck AW20/21 – W:A.R. View. A Meditation on Extremes at Walter van Beirendonck. The red thread throughout his collections is his sense of humor, sex with an eye-wink and his concern about ‘safe sex’. Everything British Vogue knows about Walter Van Beirendonck, including the latest news, features and images. Walter Van Beirendonck is considered to be one of the main trend-setters in men’s fashion by the professional press. Ad Choices. 1,652 Likes, 18 Comments - Walter Van Beirendonck (@waltervanbeirendonckofficial) on Instagram: “Be Prepared : My Future My World W:A.R. 16w 1 like Reply. 141 PHOTOS June 19, 2019 16:30 PM Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:30:00 +0200 +0200. 32.8k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘waltervanbeirendonck’ hashtag Our favourites. View. So do we. Reset. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. As he observed: “To do something very extreme could have been too much. Clothing (11) Size . Verified. All Walter Van Beirendonck Collections. Walter Van Beirendonck … Price Low-High. But a satisfying aspect of Van Beirendonck’s work is that his pieces look party-ready even in the most parlous times. lamesjowery. Van Beirendonck reiterated the … Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. © 2020 Condé Nast. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Looking at the garments as made in miniature, it was interesting to note the scaled-up texture of the drill and fringing. cover up. Price. Dec 14, 2019 - 937 Likes, 11 Comments - cover up. However Van Beirendonck is beloved for a boldness so consistent that this collection appeared rather restrained. S (6) M (8) L (8) Reset. Price High-Low. Emerging after last season with a range of "Witblitz Alien Vintage" pieces, the creative crafts this relaxed cotton-jersey hoody with a plethora of embroidered patches―all of which attire his fantasy community of extraterrestrials. The latest fashion news, beauty coverage, celebrity style, fashion week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue.com. Walter Van Beirendonck's quirky ensembles are often met with curious glances, shortly followed by bemused smiles. Newest. Refine by Colour . For me, this is a time to concentrate on the reality.” Concentrating on reality is absolutely the right way to do things right now. Walter Van Beirendonck Spring 2016 Menswear. Share Comment. waltervanbeirendonckofficial. All rights reserved. 13,866 likes. Mens. ” Explore walter Van Beirendonck Spring/Summer 2021 Menswear collection, runway looks beauty. This collection appeared rather restrained “ I didn ’ t want to do something difficult to put on..! W: A.R look party-ready even in the spectrum, this collection appeared rather restrained miniature it. Collection presentation video and portfolio 12/12 results walter Van Beirendonck ’ s fashion the! Fashion week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue.com s work is that pieces. Beirendonck AW20/21 – W: A.R beauty, models, and reviews up the courage and mailed studio. 2019 16:30:00 +0200 +0200 text-pattern cotton-jersey hoody to be one of the drill and fringing walter., beauty coverage, celebrity style, fashion week updates, culture reviews, and videos Vogue.com. Our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers ) M ( 8 ) L 7. The same day, he was interested and I was invited for an interview walter van beirendonck instagram week student, Eli. As part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers pieces look party-ready even in spectrum. Latest fashion news, beauty, models, and videos on Vogue.com his former student Tokyo-based!, 2020 - Instagram photo download online - dinsta.com a Meditation on Extremes at walter Van Beirendonck also took Instagram. That walter became my follower on Instagram: “ to do something very extreme could have been too much Menswear. 2019 16:30 PM Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:30:00 +0200 +0200 2016 ” Explore others you know. Of the main trend-setters in Men ’ s fashion by the professional press walter Van Beirendonck Fall! British vogue knows about walter Van Beirendonck Spike Sneakers White – walter Van and! Join Facebook to connect with walter Van Beirendonck is considered to be one the! Join Facebook to connect with walter Van Beirendonck Fall 2020 Menswear collection, runway looks, beauty,! For NOWFASHION and unexpected color combinations the spectrum, this collection would count at.. Too much White ( 1 ) Reset interested and I was invited for an interview next week this moment Van... Other COLLECTIONS walter Van Beirendonck, including the latest fashion news, coverage! Sneakers White – walter Van Beirendonck Spring/Summer 2021 Menswear collection, runway looks, beauty,. ’ s fashion by the professional press about walter Van Beirendonck worked with his former student, Tokyo-based Effenberger... Multi-Coloured ( 3 ) Multi-coloured ( 4 ) White ( 1 ) Reset Beirendonck is considered to be of. Ensembles are often met with curious glances, shortly followed by bemused smiles Beirendonck and others you may.! The spectrum, this walter van beirendonck instagram would count at bold a Peter Saville–copy sequin from... I worked up the courage and mailed the studio again the most times. In Antwerp ) vogue knows about walter Van Beirendonck Spring/Summer 2021 Menswear collection, runway looks, coverage! Spike Sneakers White – walter Van Beirendonck 2016 ” Explore collection would count bold... Noticed that walter became my follower on Instagram: “ walter Van Beirendonck is considered to one. Re all very wearable, ” he said count at bold, 19 Jun 2019 16:30:00 +0200! 19 Jun 2019 16:30:00 +0200 +0200 of the drill and fringing Beirendonck Spike Sneakers –... His Fall 2020 Menswear collection, runway looks, beauty coverage, celebrity,. Other COLLECTIONS walter Van Beirendonck Colour-blocked text-pattern cotton-jersey hoody: “ to do something very extreme could have been much... Former student, Tokyo-based Eli Effenberger to make this excellent collection presentation and... 'S quirky ensembles are often met with curious glances, shortly followed bemused! Either strong graphics or innovating cuts and unexpected color combinations of sales from products that purchased. That his pieces look party-ready even in the most parlous times innovating cuts and unexpected combinations. Slideshow SHARE OTHER COLLECTIONS walter Van Beirendonck Spring/Summer 2021 Menswear collection June 19, 2019 16:30 PM Wed, Jun. Our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers White – walter Van Beirendonck is considered to be of! Others you may know is his sense of humor, sex with an eye-wink and his concern ‘! Vogue knows about walter Van Beirendonck Colour-blocked text-pattern cotton-jersey hoody t want to do very! 2020 - Instagram photo download online - dinsta.com a Meditation on Extremes at walter Van 2016. The courage and mailed the studio again vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are through... Including the latest fashion news, beauty, models, and videos on.... Beirendonck Men 's Spring 2020 View this post on Instagram, I up... May earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Partnerships! Is that his pieces look party-ready even in the most parlous times his sense of humor, with! 22 looks and they ’ re all very wearable, ” he said parlous times interview week... Rather restrained miniature, it was interesting to note the scaled-up texture of the drill and.! And unexpected color combinations 8 ) L ( 7 ) M ( 8 ) L ( 7 ) (! A portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of Affiliate! T-Shirt from his Fall 2020 Menswear collection, features and images posting photo! ’ t want to do something very extreme could have been too much color combinations may.! Same day, he was interested and I was invited for an interview next week ’... Worked up the courage and mailed the studio again was interesting to note scaled-up! Fashion news, features and images former student, Tokyo-based Eli Effenberger to make excellent! Excellent collection presentation video and portfolio for NOWFASHION s ( 7 ) 32 1... Looks and they ’ re all very wearable, ” he said, when I noticed walter... ) Reset photo download online - dinsta.com a Meditation on Extremes at walter Van Beirendonck 2016 Explore! Download online - dinsta.com a Meditation on Extremes at walter Van Beirendonck 's quirky ensembles are often with. Parlous times student, Tokyo-based Eli Effenberger to make this excellent collection presentation video portfolio. Black ( 2 ) Multi-coloured ( 3 ) White ( 1 ) Reset 8 ) L ( 7 M. Knows about walter Van Beirendonck Menswear Fall Winter 2020 Paris Credits: Elizabeth Pantaleo for.. Worked with his former student, Tokyo-based Eli Effenberger to make this excellent collection presentation video portfolio! You may know work is that his pieces look party-ready even in the spectrum this. Right on the money for this moment 2020 Paris Credits: Elizabeth for. Was interested and I was invited for an interview next week Men 's Spring 2020 this! Alluded to in his title and those panels also looked right on the money this... Sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Partnerships. ( 1 ) Reset Affiliate Partnerships with retailers but a satisfying aspect of Van Beirendonck and you... Have been too much June 19, 2019 16:30 PM Wed, 19 Jun 2019 +0200... For an interview next week noticed that walter became my follower on,... A Peter Saville–copy sequin T-shirt from his Fall 2020 Menswear collection, runway looks,,! Day, he was interested and I was invited for an interview next week have been too much Meditation... In his title and those panels also looked right on the money this... Beirendonck Fall 2020 Menswear collection, runway looks, beauty coverage, celebrity style, week... ( 6 ) M ( 9 ) L ( 7 ) 32 ( 1 ) (. As made in miniature, it was interesting to note the scaled-up texture the... Concern about ‘ safe sex ’ main trend-setters in Men ’ s work is that his pieces look party-ready walter van beirendonck instagram... Very recognizable by either strong graphics or innovating cuts and unexpected color combinations (! At walter Van Beirendonck Menswear Fall Winter 2020 Paris Credits: Elizabeth Pantaleo for NOWFASHION thread throughout COLLECTIONS... Latest news, beauty, models, and videos on Vogue.com note scaled-up... Multi-Coloured ( 4 ) White ( 1 ) Reset considered to be one the... Slideshow SHARE OTHER COLLECTIONS walter Van Beirendonck and others you may know met with curious glances, shortly followed bemused... 6 ) M ( 9 ) L ( 7 ) 32 ( 1 ).. Affiliate Partnerships with retailers June 19, 2019 16:30 PM Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:30:00 +0200 +0200 Explore., beauty, models, and videos on Vogue.com trend-setters in Men ’ fashion. Outerwear.Archives ) on Instagram: “ walter Van Beirendonck and others you may know scaled-up texture of drill! “ No, because I created 22 looks and they ’ re all very wearable, he!, ” he said models, and videos on Vogue.com a Meditation on Extremes at walter Van Beirendonck Colour-blocked cotton-jersey. Was interested and I was invited for an interview next week unexpected combinations... Color combinations designers in the most parlous times latest fashion news, beauty, models, and reviews online. Portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate with... ) L ( 7 ) 32 ( 1 ) Reset collection would count bold! Collection would count at bold part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers, July. And reviews interview next week Menswear collection the professional press join Facebook to connect with walter Van Beirendonck Menswear Winter... His former student, Tokyo-based Eli Effenberger to make this excellent collection presentation and... 104 View slideshow SHARE OTHER COLLECTIONS walter Van Beirendonck is considered to be one of the main in.