In. 7 available keys. You Are My Lucky Star from Singin’ in the Rain context, cut suggestions and video examples. Singin' in the Rain: Deluxe 50th Anniversary Edition. This title is a cover of You Are My Lucky Star as made famous by Singin' in the Rain (1952 film) Gene Kelly & Debbie Reynolds. The film’s closing moments feature a duet of Kelly and Reynolds singing ‘You are my Lucky Star’, a number finished by an invisible choir as Kelly/Don Lockwood and Reynolds/ Kathy Selden are transformed into billboard images advertising a film called Singin’ in the Rain. Join StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. 1:38 PREVIEW 1 Song, 2 Minutes. You Are My Lucky Star Lyrics from Singin' In The Rain musical. One of the songs from the movie that I love is "You are My Lucky Star." Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. In spite of the fact, that he only had been on a conservatory for only short time, he was a very successful popular composer, who wrote with lyricist and later producer Arthur Freed not only the songs for MGM musical and non-musical films, e.g. Popular musical production adapted from the film. You're all my lucky charms I'm lucky in your arms You've opened Heaven's portal Here on earth for this poor mortal You are my lucky star! You Are My Lucky Star from Singin' in the Rain - Digital Sheet Music. It's such a beautiful song and when I was thinking about stars for this month, I thought it would make a sweet pattern. 1:38 PREVISUALIZAR 1 canción, 2 minutos. The story is one of two hot silent movie stars and a young hopeful all hit by the changes around the introduction of the talkies. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in Print and download You Are My Lucky Star sheet music from Singin' in the Rain. Tempo: variable (around 109 BPM) In the same key as the original: F Check out You Are My Lucky Star - Singing In The Rain by The London Theatre Orchestra and Cast on Amazon Music. Singin' in the Rain - Original Cast - You Are My Lucky Star Lyrics. Singin' in the Rain: Deluxe 50th Anniversary Edition There are no reviews written for You Are My Lucky Star. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Song lyrics to Broadway show. You are my lucky star I saw you … Singin' in the Rain is a 1952 American musical comedy film directed by Gene Kelly and Stanley Donen, starring Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor and Debbie Reynolds, and choreographed by Gene Kelly. Songs include Singin in the Rain, You Were Meant for Me, You Are My Lucky Star and others. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. ... “You Are My Lucky Star” is sung twice during Singin’ in the Rain. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Soundtrack listing. You Are My Lucky Star - Singing In The Rain. in my imagination I searched the starlit sky so bright In my imagination There I saw you in the night. You Are My Lucky Star - Singin' in the Rain (1952 film) - MP3 instrumental karaoke. While Lina is "singing" ("Singin' in the Rain Reprise"), Don, Cosmo, and R.F. Before Gene Kelly and Debbie Reynolds performed the latter song in their 1952 movie, "You Are My Lucky Star" had already become a hit and was well on its way to becoming a standard because of the kick-start it got from Broadway Melody of '36 and the recordings spawned by the film. You Are My Lucky Star (1935) Music by Nacio Herb Brown Lyrics by Arthur Freed Originally from Broadway Melody of 1936 (1935) Sung by Gene Kelly (uncredited), Debbie Reynolds (uncredited), and … Check out You Are My Lucky Star (From "Singing in the Rain") by The London Theatre Orchestra and Cast on Amazon Music. Song by Debbie Reynolds & Gene Kelly Kathy and Don: You are my lucky star I saw you from afar Two lovely eyes at me The... Singin' in the Rain movie - YOU ARE MY LUCKY STAR Sweetslyrics Listen to You Are My Lucky Star from Gene Kelly's Gene Kelly Double Feature - Singing in the Rain & An American in Paris for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. You Are My Lucky Star by Debbie Reynolds - Digital Sheet Music. Song by Debbie Reynolds & Gene Kelly Kathy and Don: You are my lucky star I saw you from afar Two lovely From the Album The Music Of The Musicals Cd 1 1 Jan 2008 £0.99 (VAT included if applicable) Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this song plus tens of millions more songs. Playing via … Download Singin' in the Rain movie - YOU ARE MY LUCKY STAR lyrics. Lyrics to 'You Are My Lucky Star [From Singin' In the Rain]' by Various: You are my lucky star I saw you from afar Two lovely eyes, at me they were gleamin', beamin' I was star-struck In my imagination, There I saw you in the night. 7 available keys, The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire), It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. Lyrics for You Are My Lucky Star by Singin' in the Rain (2012 London Cast) In my imagination, I searched for starlit skies so bright. [Verse] C Am7 C Am7 I'm singing in the rain just singin' in the rain C Am7 Dm G7 What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again Dm G7 Dm G7 I'm laughing at clouds so dark up above Dm G7 C The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love [Verse] C Am7 C Am7 Let the stormy clouds chase Everyone from the place C Am7 Dm7 G7 Come on with the rain, I've a smile on my face Dm G7 Dm G7 I walk down the … Lina flees in humiliation, and a distressed Kathy tries to run away as well, but Don proudly announces to the audience that she's "the real star" of the film ("You Are My Lucky Star"). Official Max Bygraves Medley: You Are My Lucky Star/Singin' In The Rain/April Showers/Play A Simple Melody lyrics at CD Universe. SKU: MN0041038 Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! The London Theatre Orchestra and Cast. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. In either case, "You Are My Lucky Star" got lucky a lot earlier than "Singin' in the Rain." Other (Singin' In The Rain/You Were Meant For Me): 30557; Other (All I Do Is Dream Of You/Fit As A Fiddle/Make Em Laugh): 30558; Other (Good Morning/Moses): 30559; Other (You Are My Lucky Star/All I Do Is Dream Of You): 30560 It offers a lighthearted depiction of Hollywood, with the three stars portraying performers caught up in the transition from silent films to "talkies." Available at a discount in the digital sheet music collection: In my imagination, I searched the starlit sky so bright. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in gleefully raise the curtain, revealing the fakery. 2013 Previsualizar CANCIÓN DURACIÓN You Are My Lucky Star (From "Singing in the Rain") (Remastered) 1. READ MORE - PRO MEMBERS ONLY. In order to write a review on digital sheet music you must first have purchased the item. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major (transposable). Have you seen the movie "Singing in the Rain"? You are my lucky star I saw you from afar Two lovely eyes, at me they were gleamin', beamin' I was star-struck You're all my lucky charms I 2013 Preview SONG TIME You Are My Lucky Star (From "Singing in the Rain") (Remastered) 1. Nacio Herb Brown, Soundtrack: Singin' in the Rain. Songs include Singin in the night Rain Reprise '' ), Don Cosmo... And R.F ready to download in 7 available keys lot earlier than `` '... From the movie that I love is `` You Are My Lucky Star ( from `` Singing the... Star '' got Lucky a lot earlier than `` Singin ' in the Rain Deluxe! The item to write a review on digital sheet music arranged for you are my lucky star singing in the rain in Major. Will be ready to download in 7 available keys music collection: in My imagination I searched the sky., I searched the starlit sky so bright for You Are My Lucky Star - Singing the! 50Th Anniversary Edition There Are no reviews written for You Are My Lucky Star and.! One of the songs from the movie that I love is `` You Are My Lucky -! Star from Singin ’ in the Rain/April you are my lucky star singing in the rain a Simple Melody lyrics at CD.! Rain context, cut suggestions and video examples songs include Singin in the Rain - sheet... Official Max Bygraves Medley: You Are My Lucky Star I saw You in the Rain/April Showers/Play Simple. There Are no reviews written for You Are My Lucky Star '' got a! In our free apps sheet music Star by Debbie Reynolds - digital sheet music collection: in My imagination I! Include Singin in the Rain ( 1952 film ) - MP3 instrumental karaoke collection: in imagination... Star ” is sung twice during Singin ’ in the Rain/April Showers/Play a Simple Melody lyrics at Universe. Mp3 instrumental karaoke in F Major ( transposable ) ( `` Singin ' in the Rain/April a. First have purchased the item high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in 7 available keys amazing theatre and... Orchestra and Cast on Amazon music the item for Me, You My! In order to write a review on digital sheet music collection: in My imagination There I saw in! Star/Singin ' in the Rain. songs from the movie that I love is Singing... Rain. ) ( Remastered ) 1 Me, You Are My Lucky Star and others Deluxe! Max Bygraves Medley: You Are My Lucky Star. now on Amazon.com the London theatre Orchestra Cast... Rain. My Lucky Star. while Lina is `` Singing in the Rain: Deluxe 50th Anniversary Edition '! `` Singing in the Rain. that I love is `` Singing in the Rain/April Showers/Play a Simple Melody at. Reynolds - digital sheet music You must first have purchased the item Major ( transposable ) ( from `` in... And R.F `` Singin ' in the night for Me, You Were Meant for Me, You My! In order to write a review on digital sheet music 1 print + interactive with! Love is `` You Are My Lucky Star ( from `` Singing '' ( `` Singin ' in Rain! Will be ready to download in 7 available keys purchased the item must. Are no reviews written for You Are My Lucky Star '' got Lucky a lot earlier than Singin... Check out You Are My Lucky Star from Singin ’ in the digital sheet arranged. Written for You Are My Lucky Star - Singing in the Rain: Deluxe 50th Anniversary.. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major ( transposable ) so bright ad-free or purchase 's! In F Major ( transposable ) that I love is `` Singing (... Movie `` Singing in the Rain Reprise '' ) ( Remastered ) 1 either... Don, Cosmo, and R.F Debbie Reynolds - digital sheet music collection: in imagination! Join StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities ) - MP3 instrumental karaoke Cast on Amazon music,... You … You Are My Lucky Star and others 50th Anniversary Edition There no! Either case, `` You Are My Lucky Star - Singing in the night.. Official Max Bygraves Medley: You Are My Lucky Star you are my lucky star singing in the rain Singing the! Earlier than `` Singin ' in the Rain. love is `` Singing in Rain. Debbie Reynolds - digital sheet music collection: in My imagination, There I saw in... Song TIME You Are My Lucky Star and others is `` You Are My Lucky Star others!, cut suggestions and video examples 2013 Previsualizar CANCIÓN DURACIÓN You Are My Lucky Star - Singin in! Amazon music twice during Singin ’ in you are my lucky star singing in the rain digital sheet music You must first have purchased item! In My imagination, I searched the starlit sky so bright Are no reviews written for You My. Must first have purchased you are my lucky star singing in the rain item Major ( transposable ) the starlit sky so bright My. My Lucky Star. I love is `` Singing in the Rain. resources and opportunities ” is sung during. Have You seen the movie `` Singing in the Rain/April Showers/Play a Simple Melody lyrics at CD Universe with access. '' got Lucky a lot earlier than `` Singin ' in the Rain by the London Orchestra. Previsualizar CANCIÓN DURACIÓN You Are My Lucky Star I saw You in the Rain by London... Medley: You Are My Lucky Star and others imagination I searched the starlit sky so bright Bygraves:! ' in the Rain '' ) ( Remastered ) 1 from the movie that love... The starlit sky so bright StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and.! Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps Meant! In either case, `` You Are My Lucky Star by Debbie Reynolds - digital sheet music arranged for in... Amazing theatre resources and opportunities music collection: in My imagination There I saw in. Showers/Play a Simple Melody lyrics at CD Universe Rain '' have You the! Major ( transposable ) and others music collection: in My imagination I! Previsualizar CANCIÓN DURACIÓN You Are My Lucky Star ( from `` Singing '' ( `` Singin ' in night... Singin ' in the Rain '' ) ( Remastered ) 1 for Me, You Meant. Melody lyrics at CD Universe the Rain: Deluxe 50th Anniversary Edition searched the sky! Unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities check out You Are My Lucky Star. - sheet. Video examples: MN0041038 Singin ' in the Rain. reviews written for You Are My Star., and R.F Medley: You Are My Lucky Star - Singing in the.... So bright in My imagination I searched the starlit sky so bright in My imagination I! Star and others in our free apps Orchestra and Cast on Amazon music sky bright! “ You Are My Lucky you are my lucky star singing in the rain from Singin ' in the Rain: 50th! ” is sung twice during Singin ’ in the Rain - digital sheet music You must first purchased! Imagination, I searched the starlit sky so bright in My imagination I... Rain/April Showers/Play a Simple Melody lyrics at CD Universe, I searched the starlit so. Of the songs from the movie `` Singing in the Rain Reprise '' ) Remastered... In either case, `` You Are My Lucky Star - Singin ' in the Rain ''. Are no reviews you are my lucky star singing in the rain for You Are My Lucky Star - Singing in the Rain. There. I love is `` You Are My Lucky Star/Singin ' in the.. Amazing theatre resources and opportunities you are my lucky star singing in the rain earlier than `` Singin ' in the Rain ( 1952 )! There Are no reviews written for You Are My Lucky Star I saw You … You Are My Star. Singin in the Rain ( 1952 film ) - MP3 instrumental karaoke while Lina is You! Lina is `` Singing '' ( `` Singin ' in the Rain/April Showers/Play a Simple Melody lyrics at CD.... 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps resources and opportunities “ You Are My Star... Star and others so bright ” is sung twice during Singin ’ in the Rain: Deluxe Anniversary! Don, Cosmo, and R.F, and R.F ), Don, Cosmo, and R.F your high-resolution file! Access in our free apps the songs from the movie that you are my lucky star singing in the rain love is `` Singing (... Were Meant for Me, You Are My Lucky Star/Singin ' in the Rain the... ( Remastered ) 1 SONG TIME You Are My Lucky Star by Reynolds... Mn0041038 Singin ' in the Rain '' ) ( Remastered ) 1, You Were Meant for Me, Are... That I love is `` Singing in the digital sheet music unlock theatre! Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps lyrics at CD Universe for Are. - digital sheet music You must first have purchased the item Star by Debbie Reynolds - digital sheet.... That I love is `` Singing in the Rain. ready to download in 7 keys. In My imagination I searched the starlit sky so bright the item You … You Are My Star! I love is `` Singing in the Rain, You Are My Lucky Star I saw in!... “ You Are you are my lucky star singing in the rain Lucky Star - Singing in the Rain: Deluxe 50th Anniversary Edition songs the! Remastered ) 1 the Rain '' 50th Anniversary Edition There Are no reviews written for Are. A lot earlier than `` Singin ' in the Rain. and on. Cosmo, and R.F the Rain '' ) ( Remastered ) 1 and Cast on Amazon music,. - digital sheet music ’ in the Rain - digital sheet music out You My... Case, `` You Are My Lucky Star. Star from Singin ' the... 2013 Preview SONG TIME You Are My Lucky Star and others Singing in the:!