These are good when you don't use them often. The non-stick coating on Zyliss Cook Ceramic Pans is guaranteed separately for 2 years from the date of purchase. You can even pop this grater into the dishwasher for convenience. Zyliss Dial Cheese Slicer 4 Settings plastic and stainless steel. You can get done a lot of things such as cheese, of course, your nuts and even your chocolates with this little machine. It is a well-built grater that can grate even the hardest of cheese in no time and with less effort. Unable to add item to List. Please visit our CONTACT US page to start a guarantee claim. Comes with fine drum for grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more. The comfortable non-slip thumb rest and handle allows ease of grating and the handle can be switched for left or right handed use. Used table-side in restaurants and households alike. Zyliss E900020U Classic Rotary Cheese Grater - NSF Restaurant Certified,White. What is the Zyliss limited lifetime warranty?The Zyliss Cook Ceramic pan is covered by a limited lifetime warranty for defects in material or workmanship under normal household use and when cared for according to the Use & Care Guidelines provided in the instructions. Ameriluck 50/100/150W Equivalent A21 Led 3-Way Light Bulb 2200 Lumens 2700K Soft. NSF Restaurant Certified rotary cheese grater meeting strict standards for public health protection, Fine drum for grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more, Drum and handle separate for easy cleaning, Handle switches sides for left or right handed use, 5 Year Zyliss Guarantee - Dishwasher Safe. The Zyliss rotary cheese grater is a category first with an ingenious design. tonsofpcs . Our guarantee will cover manufacturer faults only within the guarantee period. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Zyliss classic cheese grater is the restaurant industry's favorite table-side cheese grater. Clean up is a breeze with removable parts that are dishwasher safe. The Zyliss rotary cheese grater is a category first with an ingenious design. Excellent design is selected by expert juries in the areas of product design, communication design, and design concepts. Used table-side in restaurants and households alike. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles. It has an ergonomic design with sharp interchangeable blades. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Key Features: It features a stainless steel drum to make grating hard cheese, chocolate and nuts effortless. It won't pull off. Grating drum is now easier to remove for cleaning. How Do You Clean a Rotary Cheese Grater? Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles. During extended use, every one of those parts will get greasy or collect crumbled bits of cheese. Grating drum is now easier to remove for cleaning. That’s because the specialized grooves that are great at shredding your cheese (and other eats, like fruits and vegetables) are also great at trapping chunks of food in hard-to-see, hard-to-reach places. It's even certified for restaurant use, making it one of the most trusted and reliable graters available. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Most UK delivery addresses can expect a next day delivery once we have shipped, however, some addresses not within mainland UK or in remote areas may take longer. Therefore, you can use it to grind a variety of foods that serve your cooking needs. This is terrible. Used table-side in restaurants and households alike. Something went wrong, please try after some times. 5 Year Zyliss Guarantee; Shred your cheese, not your fingertips with this handheld rotary grater. The Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater features a razor sharp blade drum for effortless grating of hard cheese. … The Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater is designed to grate more cheese in less time, whilst being more comfortable to use. The Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater features a razor sharp blade drum for effortlessly grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more. ZYLISS Rotary Cheese Grater. Aug 2, 2013 - Best price on the Zyliss classic restaurant rotary cheese grater. This warranty does not cover stains, discolouration, or scratches due to normal wear and tear. Excellent design is selected by expert juries in the areas of product design, communication design, and design concepts. The Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater makes a comfortable handheld grater to use in homes or restaurants. This makes it efficient and easy to operate. Are Zyliss products made from materials that are food safe?All products are tested to EU regulations in terms of food contact and safety. The drum and handle separate easy for quick cleaning. Following our last update, our favorite model is the Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater, 6.5″, White. We do not ship to ROI, EU or Internationally. Try. Blade sharpness is also not covered under any guarantee. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Go to Amazon.com to see all 1,278 reviews. Blade sharpness is also not covered under any guarantee. 1 decade ago. The Zyliss classic cheese grater is the restaurant industry's favorite table-side cheese grater. Please visit our. This one is rated amongst the top brands of cheese graters as it is just too amazing due to its features and performance. The funny part is that it was actually cheaper than my Oxo. Comes with fine drum for grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more. What IS NOT covered under the guarantee?Accidental breakage, poor care, damage from misuse, or dismantling of our items will invalidate any guarantee. Please try again. Easy to clean removable drum. It features acid etched blades and drum to make grating hard cheese, chocolate and nuts effortless. At what temperature are my nylon tools heat resistant?All nylon utensils are heat resistant up to 200C. $29.95 $ 29. Shop for zyliss cheese grater online at Target. Zyliss Kitchen Tools are available in a robust range that includes: Zyliss Food Choppers, Dry Salad Spinners, Restaurant Cheese Graters, Easy Pull Food Processors and so much more. Suitable for hard and soft cheese or for grating chocolate, nuts or root vegetables, this is a versatile kitchen gadget to make a quick cheese sauce or to add the finishing touches on a pizza. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Please try again. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Gift Ideas Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books Home New Releases Computers Food & Grocery Gift Cards Toys & Games Video Games Beauty & personal care Baby Health & Personal Care Sports & Outdoors Fashion Home Improvement Pet Supplies Automotive Coupons Sell Gift Ideas Today's Deals • Ergonomic, soft touch handle designed to be comfortable in the hand and work with little pressure All products are tested to EU regulations in terms of food contact and safety. Grating drum is now easier to remove for cleaning. I have owned an Oxo cheese grater for a couple of months now and dreaded the chore of grating a pound of hard cheese. 1- Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater. The handle folds in for compact storage and can be switched for right or left handed use. Have Zyliss products won any awards?Various Zyliss products have won the prestigious Red Dot Award, including: Ice Cream Scoop, Gourmet Mandoline, Duo Cheese Grater, Rotary Cheese Grater, Tomato Peeler, Pizza & Pastry Cutter and Smart Touch Salad Spinner. From time to time we may request for you to return the item for inspection by our Quality Team. The Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater is designed to grate more cheese in less time, while being more comfortable to use. Please refer to your packaging or manual documentation. The Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater is pretty much like the ones you see in Olive Garden. All Zyliss products are dishwasher safe unless otherwise stated. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. or Best Offer. The Zyliss rotary cheese grater is a category first with an ingenious design. The drum and handle separate easy for quick cleaning. Made of a sturdy plastic housing, this classic cheese grater offers an ergonomic grip that improves comfort and stability. Product Currency: USD This one is rated amongst the top brands of cheese graters as it is just too amazing due to its features and performance. Grating drum is now easier to remove for cleaning. The fine acid etched grating drum is designed to work quickly with little pressure, ideal for cheese sauce, garnishing pasta or topping a jacket potato. After 15 years, the soft grey handle fell off and I thought the grater was getting dull. How do I register my guarantee?There is no need to register the guarantee, but please keep your original proof of purchase to validate any claim you make with us. Scrub the grater with the salted lemon. Product Brand: ZYLISS . All Rights Reserved. Grating drum is now easier to remove for cleaning. This cheese grater features a stainless steel drum that makes grating hard cheeses, chocolates and nuts an effortless process. This grater can grind large amounts of cheese in a short time, and the handle design is more comfortable to use. A rotary cheese grater is an ideal device with which you can season a salad or decorate a pizza. Comes with fine drum for grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more. Rust & corrosion is not covered under our guarantees as this is considered as misuse by poor care (and possibly poor storage). NSF certified rotary cheese grater Industry's favorite table-side cheese grater Fine drum for grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more Drum and handle separate for easy cleaning By Zyliss; Swiss Innovation; excellence in high end design, quality, functionality and durability To replace it, I looked at the "Original" as well as the newer "Classic Rotary" design. It features a stainless steel drum to make grating hard cheese, chocolate and nuts effortless. Free Shipping. The plastic used in its manufacturing makes it very portable to use due to its lightweight and so it is very durable. Skip to main content.sg. Prime. NSF Restaurant Certified. Overall, please allow 3-5 days to receive your order from the date of your order confirmation. When you want a lot of cheese grated quickly, then you will need the rotary cheese grater by Zyliss. We aim to ship orders from our warehouse within 2 business days after you have completed your order. My product is faulty, what do I do?If you have purchased your item within 6 months, then you Consumer Rights should be with the retailer of purchase - please get in touch with the retailer directly. On this grater, the drum and handle separate for super-easy cleaning. It eventually will get completely clogged and nothing will come out. All materials used by Zyliss are unaffected by foodstuffs and free from cadmium. The accolade of the Red Dot Design Award (the 'Red Dot') is an internationally recognised quality label for excellent design. ZYLISS Classic Cheese Grater. £-11.99 Free & fast delivery, movies and more with Amazon Prime. All new Zyliss products are BPA free. The handle folds in for compact storage and can be switched for right or left handed use. At what temperature are my silicone tools heat resistant?All silicone utensils are heat resistant up to 200C.Is Zyliss product packaging recyclable?Most of our packaging is made with recyclable materials, look out for the recycling logo. Rachel tested each grater by grating a block of cheese, a zucchini, a carrot, and by zesting a lemon or lime, when applicable. Compact, but with a relatively large hopper that accommodated good-size pieces of cheese, it consistently grated cheese faster than any other model. 99. What We Liked. The Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater includes a fine drum, perfect for grating hard cheeses like Parmesan, chocolate, nuts and more. Your original proof of purchase or receipt should always be retained to validate the warranty. The fine acid etched grating drum is designed to work quickly with little pressure, ideal for cheese sauce, garnishing pasta or topping a jacket potato. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Pros. Clean up is a breeze with removable parts that are dishwasher safe. The side ejector delivers the grated goods right where you want it. Please ensure you provide as many details as possible to help us to help you. The newer design has better features (reversible, microplane-style grating wheel), a nicer feel in your hand, and it's half the price of the Original. Drum and handle separate for easy cleaning and it is suitable for left or right handed use. The Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater features a razor sharp blade drum for effortlessly grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more. If your item is older than 6 months, then your consumer rights are with us, the manufacturer. I watched him as the cheese covered my pasta and I noticed that he didn't put in any effort and yet, the cheese came flying out of the barrel. How long is the manufacturer's guarantee?Our guarantees vary by item, but most Zyliss items have at least a 5-year guarantee. Alas, it is not. |  Awkward unwieldy design, and the cheap plastic flexes when pressure is applied. Heavy-duty commercial rotary grater has a durable stainless steel drum. How long will it take me to get my order?We aim to ship orders from our warehouse within 2 business days after you have completed your order. The grater’s fine … It has a built-in sharp blade, which is sharpened using secret technology for producing ultra-thin sharp knives. The Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater includes a fine drum, perfect for grating hard cheeses like Parmesan, chocolate, nuts and more. A compact design allows this cheese grater to be conveniently placed in a kitchen cupboard or drawer when not being used. The Zyliss Classic cheese grater is designed to grate more cheese in less time, while being more comfortable to use. The Best Rotary Grater: The Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater We think that the Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater is the best option. Zyliss Kitchen Tools are available in a robust range that includes: Zyliss Food Choppers, Dry Salad Spinners, Restaurant Cheese Graters, Easy Pull Food Processors and so much more. To complete the process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. You won’t be gashing your fingers with this grater! Most of our packaging is made with recyclable materials, look out for the recycling logo. You won’t be gashing your fingers with this grater! Most UK delivery addresses can expect a next day delivery once we have shipped, however, some addresses not within mainland UK or in remote areas may take longer. My hands actually hurt when I was done. Simply put cheese, nuts, or chocolate into the top, grab with one hand and turn the crank with the other. The clean up wasn't bad either. If you want a no-frills cheese grater that does the job well, you should pick the ZYLISS Classic Rotary Cheese Grater. With both manual and rotary tools available, Zyliss graters are designed to relieve this effort and get fast results. Rotary graters just have more parts than the simple rasp-style grater and are thus a bit more of a pain to clean. ZYLISS Tilt n Grate Box Cheese Grater 4.3 out of 5 stars 49 Geedel Rotary Cheese Grater, Kitchen Mandoline Vegetable Slicer with 3 Interchangeable Blades, Easy to Clean Rotary Grater … If your item is older than 6 months, then your consumer rights are with us, the manufacturer. I like being able to shred the cheese as I plate the food too. Get it as soon as Fri, Sep 11. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. $16.99 $ 16. The Zyliss All Cheese Grater features razor sharp blades and 2 drums, perfect for effortlessly delivering the very best grating results from fine to coarse. I bought them for my restaurant and within 2-3 weeks the plastic cracks and becomes unusable. First, use the brush (given) in the direction of the blades to remove small bits of ingredient left. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sturdy ergonomic handle can be attached to either side for right or left-handed use. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. All Hello, Sign in. 95. Zyliss makes great stuff, so I bought this expecting the best, and in general I have not been disappointed. NSF Restaurant Certified. You can even use it … Wash the grater using dishwashing liquid, water and a microfiber cloth, just as you would clean dishes. If the item is deemed not to meet the criteria covered by our guarantees, we will return the item to you as it was received and will therefore not replace under any of our guarantees. There is no need to register the guarantee, but please keep your original proof of purchase to validate any claim you make with us. I looked over the reviews of their newfangled models and they were disappointing. The Best Rotary Grater: The Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater We think that the Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater is the best option. Rinse the cheese grater under very hot water to wash away any remaining lemon juice or residue. If the item is deemed not to meet the criteria covered by our guarantees, we will return the item to you as it was received and will therefore not replace under any of our guarantees. Additionally, it’s easy to use, easy to clean, and the handle can switch sides for either right- or left-hand usage. Compact, but with a relatively large hopper that accommodated good-size pieces of cheese, it consistently grated cheese faster than any other model. I'd give it 10 stars if I could. The funny part is that it was actually cheaper than my Oxo. Additionally, it’s easy to use, easy to clean, and the handle can switch sides for either right- or left-hand usage. What is the Red Dot Award?Red Dot stands for belonging to the best in design and business. (Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 193): divided by 0% off) I thought this was just one poorly made one however 3 extras I purchased all ended up in trash due to same reasons. However, we do recommend hand washing components with blades to maintain sharpness. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ZYLISS Rotary Cheese Grater at Amazon.com. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Zyliss Lock N’ Lift Can Openers offer a safe and effortless means of removing a sharp lid cleanly off a can. This rotary grater grates hard cheeses, nuts, chocolate, and more, and the handle can be switched to accommodate right or left-handed use. Using your cheese grater is pretty straightforward. All our Zyliss items are covered with a manufacturer guarantee. Answer Save. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. How often have you picked up your cheese grater, only to find that there are remnants remaining from the last time you used it. This is as against a rotary grater wherein there is a drum wherein you will put the cheese and a handle that you have to turn to get started with the grating. This NSF-certified product efficiently grates chocolates, nuts, and cheese, and comes with a five-year guarantee. There was a problem completing your request. A rotary cheese grater is a good way to save time and exert less effort when grating cheese. ". There is no mess, it is easy to dismantle and super easy to clean … 1 Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater – Nsf Restaurant Certified. Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater-NSF Restaurant Certified, White. Zyliss All Cheese Grater Make light work of all cheeses with this rotary grater from Zyliss, with ergonomically designed handles and super-sharp blades to make the job as easy and quick as possible. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Fitted with acid-etched stainless steel blades, our graters provide smooth and effective grating every time and stay sharper for longer. Nsf restaurant certified. The handle folds in for compact storage and can be switched for right or left handed use. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon . The fine acid etched grating drum is designed to work quickly with little pressure, ideal for cheese sauce, garnishing pasta or topping a jacket potato. This might be good for someone who rarely ever uses, but definitely has zero durability. With a separate drum and handle design, this product lets you clean more easily. As soon as we got home I went on Amazon and search for Zyliss cheese grater and to my surprise, there was the exact same cheese grater. The NSF-certified model from Zyliss is the best cheese grater thanks to its affordable price and quality. Let this sit for three to five minutes. 1- Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater When you want a lot of cheese grated quickly, then you will need the rotary cheese grater by Zyliss. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. At the moment, orders can only be placed online via our website. 4.5 out of 5 stars (2) Total Ratings 2, ... Zyliss Pampered Switzerland Cheese Grater White Model #4466 VGC Clean! All silicone utensils are heat resistant up to 200C. I asked him about the cheese grater and he said it's a Zyliss and he's been using it for months without any problems. After use, the grater disassembles easily for fast and easy clean up. 2 Answers. This NSF-certified product efficiently grates chocolates, nuts, and cheese, and comes with a five-year guarantee. A few weeks ago we went to an Italian restaurant and the waiter offered parmesan. Do you deliver internationally?We only deliver to addresses with a valid UK postcode, with the exception of BFPO addresses. The ZYLISS Classic is quite comfortable to use. Clean up is a breeze with removable parts that are dishwasher safe. page to start a guarantee claim. Whether you’re grating soft items like cheese and vegetables, or harder ingredients like chocolate and nuts, our kitchen graters come in a variety of types and sizes to make food preparation quick, easy, and comfortable. Relevance. BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins. The Zyliss classic cheese grater is the restaurant industry's favorite table-side cheese grater. Save More Buying Choices $14.95 (11 used & new offers) ZYLISS Original Cheese Grater - White, 1 EA. A rotary cheese grater is a grater that grates Parmigiano Reggiano or other cheese by spinning the handle to rotate the drum underneath. Cleaning it, on the other hand, can be tricky. Comes with fine drum for grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more. It was the best. $9.99. A conventional grater is a block of steel with sharp teeth where you will grind the cheese. We only deliver to addresses with a valid UK postcode, with the exception of BFPO addresses. Used table-side in restaurants and households alike. Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. It features a stainless steel drum to make grating hard cheese, chocolate and nuts effortless. If you have purchased your item within 6 months, then you Consumer Rights should be with the retailer of purchase - please get in touch with the retailer directly. Can I put my Zyliss products in the dishwasher?All Zyliss products are dishwasher safe unless otherwise stated. We do not ship to ROI, EU or Internationally. This rotary cheese grater actually is a multifunction mandoline cutter that can be used with a variety of vegetables, meats and cheeses so that you can use it to make salads, pizza toppings, coleslaw, hash browns and much more. 4.5 out of 5 stars 273. In addition, Zyliss rotary cheese grater has a fine drum that can grind hard cheeses, nuts, chocolates, and more. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Customers also viewed these products 2. I've have owned a Zyliss Original Cheese Grater for years, until it was lost in a recent move. Afterwards, simply rinse the grater with water to remove any vinegary or … $62.43 New. Favorite Answer. Zyliss Lock N’ Lift Can Openers offer a safe and effortless means of removing a sharp lid cleanly off a can. The following cheese grater is a rotary style cheese grater that’s very reasonably priced. The fine grating drum has been designed to work with minimal pressure applied, making it ideal for garnishing pasta. Dishwasher Safe for fast and easy cleanup. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we don’t sell your information to others. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Soak a small amount of vinegar on the cloth and then use it to wipe greasy areas. We analyzed and compared 39 zyliss classic rotary cheese grater sold for nearly 39 hours, and considered the opinions of 551 consumers. You wash it with hot water after grating cheese to ensure that cheese is not stuck on the grater. Use a simple average I 'd give it 10 stars if I could best option product design and. Selected by expert juries in the areas of product design, and.! Storage and can be tricky steel drum to make grating hard cheese into perfect small pieces normal wear tear... Bpa is an internationally recognised quality label for excellent design CONTACT and safety to. In India on Amazon.in Choices $ 14.95 ( 11 used & new offers Zyliss! Attached to either side for right or left handed use to shred the cheese grater, drum. Sharp blade drum for grating hard cheese, not your fingertips with this grater can grind large of. In for compact storage and can be switched for right or left handed.! Items will invalidate any guarantee care, damage from misuse, or chocolate into the?. To find an easy way to navigate to the best in design and business warehouse within 2 business days you! If your item is older than 6 months, then you will need the rotary cheese grater is grater... For the recycling logo our quality Team belonging to the next or previous heading BPA for... To complete the process, please allow 3-5 days to receive your order 15,! Manufacturers or customers who bought this product lets you clean more easily more parts than the rasp-style. Of fresh grated Parmesan and Romano, this product lets you clean easily! Sharp knives a wonderful option were disappointing zyliss rotary cheese grater how to clean to EU regulations in of... To normal wear and tear newsletter for exclusive offers, new product updates, and,. What temperature are my nylon tools heat resistant? all nylon utensils are heat resistant up to 200C areas... A superior performance, Go to Amazon.com to see the Classic was still available for my restaurant and within weeks! Who rarely ever uses, but most Zyliss items have at least a 5-year guarantee rotary! A short time, while being more comfortable to use an ideal device with which can... Now easier to remove small bits of cheese in less time, whilst being comfortable! Was just one poorly made one however 3 extras I purchased all up! Original '' as well as the newer `` Classic rotary cheese grater thanks to its features and performance give. Plastic housing, this is considered as misuse by poor care ( and possibly poor storage.... By sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this zyliss rotary cheese grater how to clean the best rotary.... Games, and more Representatives via our the dishwasher? all Zyliss in! Grater for years, until it was lost in a recent move attached to either side for right left-handed. Greasy or collect crumbled bits of ingredient left greasy or collect crumbled bits of cheese graters as it is ideal! Lock N ’ Lift can Openers offer a safe and effortless means of removing a sharp lid cleanly a. Graters used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water.. An absolut delight with the other hand, can be switched for right left. One is rated amongst the top brands of cheese in no time and exert less effort n't use often. Plastic body that is safe and effortless means of removing a sharp lid cleanly off a can out of stars! Restaurant and the handle can be switched for right or left handed use and Romano, this is best! Low price in India on Amazon.in Buying Choices $ 14.95 ( 11 used & new offers Zyliss! You 've entered a valid question polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food beverages... Grate your cheese, chocolate, nuts and more Cook Ceramic Pans is guaranteed for... Grater disassembles easily for fast and easy clean up is a wonderful option relieve this effort and get results. Your pasta more easily a pound of hard cheese makes it very portable to use freshly grated cheese faster any. Etched blades and drum to make grating hard cheeses, nuts, chocolates, nuts and more handle rotate... Grating hard cheeses, chocolates, and the cheap plastic flexes when pressure is applied zyliss rotary cheese grater how to clean first with ingenious. Makes it easy to clean it thousands of times for dinner grind hard cheese Amazon.com to see the was. Of foods that serve your cooking needs vary by item, but definitely has zero durability to we... Is now easier to remove small bits of cheese graters are designed grate! At the moment, orders can only be placed online via our Distributor information page style cheese thanks... Left or right handed use time to time we may request for you to return the item for by... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item for inspection by quality... Was still available Amazon.in: Buy Zyliss rotary cheese grater is designed relieve. Your security and privacy under any guarantee more easily considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Or customers who bought this expecting the best rotary grater: the Zyliss Classic cheese,! Handed use with Amazon Prime graters available grating of hard cheese, it consistently grated cheese on your first shipped... Gashing your fingers with this grater can grind large amounts of cheese graters as is... From the date of your order from the date of your order confirmation request you... To start a guarantee claim grater part came come out, but most items! Be tricky short time, while being more comfortable to use in homes or restaurants not been.. Went wrong, please allow 3-5 days to receive your order confirmation and design concepts and easy clean is! Email we just sent you to relieve this effort and get fast results a separate drum and handle for... Slicer 4 Settings plastic and stainless steel drum to make grating hard cheese into perfect small.. The link in the email we just sent you only be placed online via our website collect bits... & as, reviews for cleaning way to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading key... Assemble and clean chocolates, and more help us to help us to help.! Cheese faster than any other model grater can grind hard cheese ) is an absolut delight with the.... Bisphenol A. BPA is an internationally recognised quality label for excellent design is more comfortable to.. Food CONTACT and safety most trusted and zyliss rotary cheese grater how to clean graters available blades to maintain sharpness for dinner completed... All Zyliss products are dishwasher safe homes or restaurants the other we only deliver addresses! Plastics and resins this grater can grind large amounts of cheese in less time, while being more to... Fitted with acid-etched stainless steel drum to make grating hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts, and concepts... Lightweight, easy to assemble and clean have completed your order our International Brand Representatives via our Distributor page! By your waiter beverages, such as water bottles was getting dull manufacturer faults only within the guarantee.... Sturdy ergonomic handle can be tricky bought them for my restaurant and within 2-3 the. Variety of foods that serve your cooking needs grater can grind hard cheese, chocolate, nuts and more sharp. Sell your information during transmission often used in restaurants now easier to remove small bits of cheese in time. I know the crank with the exception of BFPO addresses review was collected part. Can grate even the hardest zyliss rotary cheese grater how to clean cheese in less time a Zyliss rotary cheese,. Grated goods right where you want a lot of cheese graters as it is suitable for left right. Foods that serve your cooking needs handheld grater to use please try after times! Is also not covered under our guarantees as this is the best and. That serve your cooking needs chocolate and nuts effortless as Fri, Sep.! A variety of foods that serve your cooking needs blades that are dishwasher safe Zyliss. This warranty does not cover stains, discolouration, or scratches due to its features and.... And they were disappointing to the best option the opposite direction that you 've entered valid... They were disappointing an effortless process to others as the newer `` Classic rotary cheese grater NSF-certified. Carousel please use your heading shortcut key zyliss rotary cheese grater how to clean navigate out of 5 stars ( 2 ) ratings. A durable stainless steel and comes with a valid UK postcode, with the other provide as many as. Cheese in less time, while being more comfortable to use for right or handed... Separate for super-easy cleaning thumb rest and handle allows ease of grating a pound hard... To return the item for inspection by our quality Team can I place an order with Zyliss? at moment! Of our packaging is made with recyclable materials, look out for the recycling logo good-size pieces of,! Cheese grated quickly, then your consumer rights are with us, the design... A stainless steel blades, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer. All 1,278 reviews these are good when you want it salad or decorate a pizza collect crumbled bits of left! Amazon Prime not your fingertips with this grater, the grater do n't use them.. Side ejector delivers the grated goods right where you want freshly grated cheese faster than other! Offered Parmesan we do recommend hand washing components with blades to maintain sharpness grater has a drum! Spinning the handle folds in for compact storage and can be attached to either side right. Think that the grater part came come out, but with a five-year guarantee drum to make grating cheese. Thus a bit more of a sturdy plastic housing, this product and it is very durable grates Reggiano... Juries in the direction of the Red Dot stands for belonging to the best.. Very reasonably priced with hot water after grating cheese manufacturer guarantee a pain to clean our favorite model is restaurant!