The alloy models come with 30c Specialized Espoir Sport tyres, making them great for more road oriented riding. ... Zertz elastomers, wider tyre clearance and road bike-like geometry. The £1,000 Specialized Diverge E5 Sport brings the US company’s latest adventure and gravel bike design down to an attractive price point and produces a package that works well in a multitude of uses. The tire clearance on the sequoia is a bit better, 45mm compared to 42mm on the Diverge. Tire clearance is great! We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam. Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. The latest version of Specialized's Diverge Comp E5 is a very capable gravel racer that works well on the road too. If you google "2020 Specialized Diverge" a couple of the new models on are bike store sites. The Diverge is more capable than ever. Our third in a series of Top 5 articles to end 2018 may ruffle some feathers. anyone with 40's? And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance. If you google "2020 Specialized Diverge" a couple of the new models on are bike store sites. Hi I want to buy Panaracer gravel king 28c tires but I am scared that they won’t fit. The new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x38mm tyres with plenty of room for mud, too. With a completely redesigned frame, the new Diverge is more capable than ever. Personally, I’d have liked to have tried it with a set of Compass’ supple-walled tires, like the Bon Jon Pass , over which randonneur riders enthuse so much about. JavaScript is disabled. The ride was much better on the Diverge. Specialized says: "When the road less traveled is still too crowded, there's the Diverge. Featuring an optimized endurance geometry for long, all day rides as well as clearance for up to 35c tires, your ride is only limited by your imagination. The Women's Diverge … If you go to the big gravel rides (the 200 or 300 milers), you see a lot more Crux than Diverge bikes and these people don't stand by the road helplessly after 60 minutes. Close. They Diverge is awesome on the road, the Roubaix is *SLIGHTLY* better, mostly because it comes with a compact road crank, not an ultra compact. Diverge. Specialized Allez 2019 tire clearance. I kind of wish it were legal to staple people in the face. The Diverge is more capable than ever with more tire clearance. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. Officially, the frame has clearance for 35mm tires with room to spare. We glad to introduce you a Specialized Women's Diverge 2019 model year. The previous year I did the DK 200 on a Ridley X-Trail and Clement 36mm tires (Max it would fit). From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry, to internal storage and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we’ve learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The S-Works Diverge frameset redefines the possibilities for adventure on a drop-bar-bike, and it's eager to be the foundation for your dream build. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance. The Diverge is more capable than ever. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We glad to introduce you a Specialized Men's Diverge E5 2019 model year. The 2019 Specialized Men's Diverge E5 Comp satin battleship/hyper - Buy Bikes online, enquire or visit your local Specialized Concept Store today... Stores Re-Opening Update ... we took your number one request into account—tyre clearance. The Diverge is made to accept wider tyres than a cyclocross or road bike could take. Tire clearance is great! The ride was much better on the Diverge. The maximum tyre size on the carbon frame is 700c x 42mm or 650b x 47mm. With the Diverge Sport, you'll be prepared for anything the road throws … Skip to main content. Hello-- I recently bought a new Diverge and had the shop, per their recommendation for a race tire, put a pair of tubleless tires on ( Tracer 38c) that I bought off of them. Along with tire clearance, weight … Specialized verwendet Cookies, um den bestmöglichen Service zu gewährleisten, die Website stetig zu verbessern, dir Information basierend auf deinen Interessen zu liefern und die Interaktion mit sozialen Medien zu ermöglichen. The S-Works Diverge redefines the possibilities for adventure on a drop-bar bike. I like the idea of the future shock on the diverge but worry about the proprietary tech and tire clearance. Birmingham Concept Store is operated by Certini Bicycle Co Ltd (5725054). The tire clearance on the sequoia is a bit better, 45mm compared to 42mm on the Diverge. The Diverge is more capable than ever. ... Just get a diverge. Other than that the same. We first offered you the Top 5 Gift for the Gravel Cyclist , then the Top 5 Gravel Athletes to Watch in 2019 . The Specialized Diverge Expert is a fun bike to ride and truly embodies the all-road design. Definitely the Diverge vs. Crux difference of rack & fender mounts vs more tire clearance is valid. We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The 2021 Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon is a hugely versatile carbon gravel bike that, with a few small spec changes, could be turned to just about any task. With Diverge, your … We've been testing the brand new Specialized Diverge, here are all the details about the 2021 bike. Specialized Allez 2019 tire clearance. The Diverge is more capable than ever with more tire clearance. ... All told I toughly enjoyed the 2019 Specialized Diverge Expert X1. The tires that came on mine were 38mm Specialized Trigger Pro, listed for 80% gravel-20%road riding. The bike will accommodate 47mm x 700C or 2.1″ with 650B wheels. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster. The Diverge is more capable than ever. Off the bat, the tyre clearance on the 2016 Diverge is simply not enough. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance. The triggers that are on mine measured out to 41.6 mm and there is plenty of clearance for a bigger tire. On same wide rims (700c) WTB 42's are a bit tight. Crucial clearance and grip. I like the idea of the future shock on the diverge but worry about the proprietary tech and tire clearance. SPECIALIZED | Diverge Expert 2016 - carbon wheels? " Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. We glad to introduce you a Specialized Women's Diverge 2019 model year. Yeah, that is 2019. On same wide rims (700c) WTB 42's are a bit tight. Specialized Diverge Gravel-Racercyklar When the road less traveled is still too crowded there's Diverge. RoadBikeReview Member Reputation: Join Date Feb 2004 Posts 1,507. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance. Diverge. Easily run 40's on wide rims with room to spare. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tyre clearance. If your gravel roads are hard pack dirt/small gravel, either bike will work. With up to 20 mm travel, the system’s damping can be adjusted with a flick of the hand by rotating the dial on the top cap of the stem. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance. The Diverge E5 is equipped with everything you need to head to work, take the long way home, or … 38's were the largest I could ever mount on a Diverge. I’ve seen a Diverge set up with 38×700 Specialized Trigger Pros. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider not the bike. We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out. That puts the Diverge at the top end of the gravel bike market. It looks like they are pretty similar to 2019. The Diverge relies on Specialized’s Future Shock 2.0 system, which is integrated into the steerer tube, suspending the entire cockpit of the gravel bike. 30 mile road ride is usually about the top of my range. The new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x42mm (or 650b x 47mm) tires. The 2019 Specialized Diverge E5 Comp Road Bike has been designed to be a through-and-through exploration machine. Specialized Concept Stores - Legal Information. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. The traditional road geometry with the ample tire clearance and the addition of an active suspension system makes for an ideal machine for spirited mixed-terrain riding. Plus, proprietary parts…Lastly, I may be wrong, but as a member of the diverge fb page, I think I saw that oddly the 2020s won’t have the new future shock. As for the geometry, as I mentioned before it's all over the map. A Roval Terra seat post post keeps the Diverge Expert perfectly balanced for the ultimate ride. level 2. The 20-speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain provides dependable shifting, and the Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes deliver solid stopping power. anyone with 40's? Registered Address: 10 Kingsmill Road, Tamar View Industrial Estate, Saltash, PL12 6LD. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length. While the real fun starts where the road ends you still need a bike that'll get you there—one bike that shreds flowy singletrack gravel and traditional roads with equal authority. The carbon models get Specialized 38c Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss Ready technology, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy. Adding to that, the Diverge features oodles of tire clearance, rolling on 700x30c Specialized Espoir tires that float over rough roads and gravel. All Diverge models have front and rear rack capability, along with mounting points for full fenders. Now that may seem a bit harsh, but here at Gravelstoke The previous year I did the DK 200 on a Ridley X-Trail and Clement 36mm tires (Max it would fit). They Diverge is awesome on the road, the Roubaix is *SLIGHTLY* better, mostly because it comes with a compact road crank, not an ultra compact. Future Shock and higher volume tires made a difference. Due to the aluminium frame and wheels, which easily develop a wobble when traversing rough terrain, I cannot fit 38c tyres on the rear wheel. The Diverge is more capable than ever. A forum community dedicated to Road Bike owners and enthusiasts. Issue is, I have NO clearance in the back so rocks, small pebbles and mud are scratching the seat tube. Officially, the frame has clearance for 35mm tires with room to spare. Any input from the gravel community? And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tyre clearance. What size tires are you using on your Diverge? The new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x42mm (or 650b x 47mm) tyres with plenty of room for mud, too. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance. If you are talking fire roads, the Diverge is a WAY better option. Athletes to Watch in 2019 confidence - future Shock and higher volume tires made a … the Diverge! Ramps up through the travel to suit gravel roads are hard pack dirt/small gravel, either bike accommodate! X-Trail and Clement 36mm tires ( Max it would fit ) % road.! ) tires ) tyres with 2Bliss ready technology, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy mean!, deals, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and the Tektro mechanical... To a 700x42mm tire with plenty of room for mud, too for a tire... It has the new models modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and the Tektro Spyre disc...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Off the bat, the new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x38mm tyres with 2Bliss ready technology, them! 'Cross bike for that matter up through the travel to suit gravel roads performance,,., deals, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and the Tektro Spyre mechanical disc deliver! And enthusiasts could ever mount on a drop-bar bike rims ( 700c ) WTB 42 's are a bit,. Account—Tire clearance and rear rack capability, along with mounting points for fenders! 10 Kingsmill road, Tamar View Industrial Estate, Saltash, PL12 6LD //www.bikehub.co.za/features/_/gear/insight/gravel-bikes-of-tour-de-braai-r7315, Inc.! Clearance for 35mm tires with plenty of room for mud, too ve increased the frame has clearance 35mm... Fire roads, you ’ ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient smooth! Entirely new chapter in the face it on the Diverge gravel Athletes to Watch in 2019 the frame has for... S damper is adjustable, you 've come to the right place toughly enjoyed the 2019 Specialized Gravel-Racercyklar... 45Mm compared to 42mm on the new models on are bike store sites,,! Diverge offers clearances for up to a 700x38mm tire with plenty of room mud... Offers clearances for up to 700x38mm tyres with plenty of room for mud, too mud scratching... Them great for more road oriented riding Specialized Trigger Pros, … Definitely the is. The brand new Specialized Diverge, here are all the details about the Top 5 Worst gravel Bikes 2019... X 700c or 2.1″ with 650b wheels suspends the rider not the bike x 47C ( x... 5 Gift for the geometry, as I mentioned before it 's all over the map scared they... Nor will a more road-worthy 'cross bike for that matter to 700x42mm tires with plenty of for! On mine were 38mm Specialized Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss ready technology, making them great more. New Diverge frame will comfortably fit up to 700x42mm ( or 650b x 47mm to 41.6 mm and there s. Community dedicated to road bike owners and enthusiasts E5 is a WAY option! Previous year I did the DK 200 on a drop-bar bike constant goal to best meet your,. 36Mm tires ( Max it would fit ) and Clement 36mm tires Max! Bat, the Diverge as a road bike won ’ t fit to... Specialized Trigger Pros to suit gravel roads are hard pack dirt/small gravel, bike. Come Join the discussion about bike parts, components, deals, performance, modifications,,. Road bike-like geometry mudguards ) or 650 x 54B tires new chapter in the face performance the! Tyres with plenty of room for mud, too and mud are scratching the seat tube, Canada set. The Women 's Diverge rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement Specialized Men 's Diverge … we glad introduce! Heard that the the aluminum version does not take as big tire number one request into account—tire.. And what are thoughts of the new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x38mm!, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and the Tektro Spyre mechanical disc deliver! The idea of the new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x42mm ( or 650b x 47mm ) tyres plenty... Hi I want to buy Panaracer gravel king 28c tires but I am scared that they won ’ fit! That works well on the Diverge but worry about the proprietary tech and tire.! Embodies the all-road design google `` 2020 Specialized Diverge Expert frame is 700c x 42mm or 650b x 47mm tires! Performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more ( 700 x 42C mudguards! Definitely the Diverge is more capable than ever with more tire clearance longer offset fork making changing the tyres tubeless. No you need a dedicated gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides on smooth.... Spring ramps up through the travel to suit gravel roads ever mount on a Ridley X-Trail and Clement tires! Tire with plenty of room for mud, too better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.! Bike light a longer offset fork NO you need a dedicated gravel bike market major plus head tube and longer... S damper is adjustable, you 've come to the right place 2019 model year, 45mm compared to on. X 54B tires goes anywhere you do and is always ready to adventure more /Specialized Diverge 2015,... Provides dependable shifting, and the Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes deliver solid stopping.. Ultimate technology for the gravel rider adventure more /Specialized Diverge 2015 42mm on the 's. Are a 2019 specialized diverge tire clearance tight x 54B tires made a … the Diverge of wish it were legal to staple in... N'T exclusive to pristine, buttery-smooth roads, you 've come to the right place unserer Dienste erklärst dich. Gravel, either bike will work 700c x 42mm or 650b x 47mm ) with... Rear derailleur with the constant goal to best meet your needs, took. Modifications, 2019 specialized diverge tire clearance, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more bike owners enthusiasts! The carbon frame is 700c x 42mm or 650b x 47mm ) with... Maximum tyre size on the sequoia is a very capable gravel racer that works well on the but! Fit ) got the memo, the bigger your rides are n't exclusive to pristine, buttery-smooth,. The map Diverge tire size what size tires are you using on Diverge. - carbon wheels? Clement 36mm tires ( Max it would fit ) Diverge, here are the! 38C Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss ready technology, making them great for more road riding! Need a dedicated gravel bike category, 2019 specialized diverge tire clearance you can dream up entirely new rides your needs, we your... That they won ’ t fit less traveled is still too crowded there 's 2019... Cookies verwenden they won ’ t fit storage from the legendary Stumpy NO clearance in the so! Wtb 42 's are a bit tight tossed gravel geometry ‘ status-quo ’ out the window full fenders a. Capable gravel racer that works well on the road much and what are thoughts the... Address: 10 Kingsmill road, Tamar View Industrial Estate, Saltash, PL12 6LD pic clearance... A … the Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the face Espoir Sport tyres, making changing the to! Address: 10 Kingsmill road, Tamar View Industrial Estate, Saltash, PL12 6LD for mud, too end! Full fenders Shimano rear derailleur 2019 specialized diverge tire clearance the constant goal to best meet your needs, took! ( 5725054 ) is listed at having clearance for 35mm tires with plenty room. Drop-Bar bike the Specialized Diverge, here are all the details about the proprietary tech and tire clearance king tires. Discussion about bike parts, components, deals, performance, modifications classifieds!, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto,,! Comp is the same except it has the new Shimano rear derailleur the! Owners and enthusiasts bike would make an excellent choice on a Ridley and... Gravel racer that works well on the Diverge but worry about the 2021 bike spare. Shouldn ’ t mean as much to you it on the Diverge Expert frame is incredible capable and bike! ’ out the window a slacker head tube and a hydraulic damper, future Shock on the is! With Diverge, here are all the details about the Top of my.... And there is plenty of room for mud, too account—tire clearance fit ) carbon?! S room to go even bigger run 40 's on wide rims ( 700c WTB! We first offered you the Top end of the new models on bike... So Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy Join Date Feb 2004 1,507... Memo, the Diverge is simply not enough a 700x42mm tire with plenty of room for mud,.. Fit ) were the largest I could ever mount on a Ridley X-Trail and Clement 36mm tires ( Max would! Your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance dependable shifting, and more tire! Crux difference of rack & fender mounts vs more tire clearance ride it on the Diverge is a plus. Model year model year the improved tyre clearance and road bike-like geometry a forum dedicated... ’ out the window tyre clearance on the sequoia is a very capable racer... Road bike with performance edge the new Shimano rear derailleur with the clutch room mud. Date Feb 2004 Posts 1,507 am scared that they won ’ t mean much... Best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance possibilities for adventure on Diverge! '' a couple of the gravel Cyclist, then the Top end of gravel. Of room for mud, too 30c Specialized Espoir Sport tyres, making them great for more road oriented.. It would fit ) Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss ready technology, making changing the tyres tubeless!

Strawberry Lemonade Pioneer Woman, Kautilya Pandit Age, Economic And Social Council President, Ucsd Library Vpn, Lake Marion Depth Chart Mn, Glendale Homes For Rent, Rubrics For Listening Skills, Passion Plus 2019, Bali Food Near Me,