We recycle. Companies below are listed in alphabetical order. Life Quality Index (LQI) You want to know what is the best place to live. Contact Us | They have a great line of kids bikes too. FAQ | We bough the seat, but there was no charge for all the labor or adjusting, installing, re-fitting over a couple hour period. 905-591-7700 Mike reviewed the bikes when I first dropped them off. High St. UB8 1LA Uxbridge 01895 760400. Privately owned. We recycle unwanted bikes providing affordable cycles to the local community. We have a huge selection of bikes, frames, clothing and accessories. Recycle a Bike Uxbridge … Milford Bicycle is your local bike shop with the area's best bike repair and service. Great prices too, bought brake pads recently, they were half the price per set (front/back) compared to Canadian Tire. Bicycle Shops in Uxbridge (Results 1 - 9 of 9) Switch to Map. Stop into our Uxbridge store and speak to our staff about all your sporting goods needs. Whether its a problematic repair, or you just want to look extra fresh, we will provide the Solution. 10/10 would recommend. For me this is a local store and I like to support them. Cycle Store, 101 Uxbridge Road, London - Bike Shops near Shepherd's Bush Market Tube & Rail Station - All In London 505 likes. Find the nearest location, opening hours and driving diections. A Fudge & Sons cycle store near Chiswick High Road, London - Cycle Shops - Fantastic cycle deals ... 101 Uxbridge Road London W12 8NL. At Impala Bicycles Ltd, people come from Whitb... Proficient, knowledgeable and efficient is how I would describe the staff at Impala Bicycles. CONTACT US. Bike Shops in Uxbridge Browse Bike Shops in Uxbridge featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Bike Shops for you. This is my second Cervélo and although they are pricey, they are worth it! Privacy Policy | All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Find the nearest location! We service. He is thorough in his tune ups, replaced my tires, changed my seat, got a new kick stand, and added a front basket. They kept trying everything, and finally the last seat was the one that worked. Looking for Halfords Uxbridge (537) store? Claim now! We specialize in expert bicycle repairs, bicycle sales, and new/used parts sales. We service. We recycle unwanted bikes providing affordable cycles to the local community. Get contact details videos photos opening times and map directions. Very good service and selection. Fudges Cycles Store Chiswick and Shepherds Bush London. We build and we sell! We seek to educate the customer on thier options to get rid of that awful feeling of being taken advantage of. 51.5447182,-0.4762552. Stouffville's finest bike shop! I'll be going back for sure. Location was out my way but the bike I wanted they had. Shop BMX, Road, Mountain & hybrid bikes. Write a review to rate bicycle store. 505 likes. We recycle unwanted bikes providing affordable cycles to the local community. Browse Bike Shops in Uxbridge featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Bike Shops for you. It took about 2 hours of adjustments, installing 4 different seats to try out, and letting us take them out and road test them - one trip was over 45 minutes away from their shop. Pick the area(s) you’d like to see results in. Milford Bicycle is your local bike shop with the area's best bike repair and service. Complete parts & service department open 7 days a week. Bike servicing, repairs. You'll find the address, postcode, phone number, map opening hours and store info on halfords.com. These are real people, that offer the same bike as Lance rides but more importantly, the service and staff are terrific. Cost is determined by the job. I would recommend them. We recycle. Join for free! Our store is minutes from the A40 (Western Avenue) and easily accessible from London and the M40 or M25 motorways. RecycleaBike Uxbridge, Uxbridge. Our bike fitting experts will ensure you get maximum power, efficiency and comfort from your new or existing bike. They adjusted my son's helmet and gave him a few tips on riding his first bike with hand brakes. Log in. My partner has not been comfortable for more than 20 minutes on the seat of her new bike. The one mechanic, I think his name is Nigel, he can diagnose a bike from 40’ away blindfolded. 6380 Main St. Stouffville, ON L4A 1G3. Best of all he is very affordable and got it done so quickly. Our prices are unbeatable! Fudges Cycles Store Chiswick and Shepherds Bush London. The technician was patient, understanding, and explained the options thoroughly. Start with our range of road bikes.Or if it’s all about tracks and trails, head to our mountain bikes for a mix of hardtail and full suspension machines. With this education we work the customer to reach the right decision for the best solution to thier problem. Bicycle Stores surrounding Uxbridge ON (156 Result (s)) Bikesports Ltd. BikeSports is proud to offer the best brands available in cycling to York Region and the GTA. Ryan was able to bring it back to life, now it rides like a dream. Visit the Solution Center to Explore Articles, To see all 1 highly rated companies in Uxbridge. Terms of Use | Bicycle Shops Bicycle Rental Bicycle Repair. Cyclepath Markham. We also offer stand rental with and without teaching and run classes on basic bicycle repair, advanced bicycle repair, and wheel building at night. Stradalli specializes in ultra-light carbon fiber components. This is just what you want from a repair shop...technicians who can't stand it when little things need attention...so they do something about it. Cycle Shops in Swakeleys Uxbridge Middlesex. Copyright © 2020 Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. I’ve only ever dealt with the parts/service side, never bought a bike from them, but both “camps” know their stuff very, very well. Has your car or home been making your life "a nightmare?" Write a review to rate bicycle store. Also very fast service my bike was done in a matter of hours. Bikes and Bicycles lists bicycle shops and bicycle repair in Middlesex. Stores locations in Uxbridge, Ontario. Search. 905-591-7700 Stradalli components put the cost conscious cyclist on the same level as the professional who gets top of the line equipment for free through their sponsors. high-quality bicycles for road, triathlon, mountain and other riding disciplines. I had an old Brentwood cruiser sitting in the garage for years. Cycle Store, 101 Uxbridge Road, London - Bike Shops near Shepherd's Bush Market Tube & Rail Station. Canada's #1 Trek Dealer. The service was great and our bikes are in tip top shape and now we enjoying biking along the great roads of Harvard! Passer en français / Switch to French language. If you are then you've found the right place! Bikewise. California Privacy. Cyclescheme. Makes a huge difference in how the bike feels. antellis is a very afordable full tune up repair bicycle shop,also used bikes 50$ for a complete tune-up. Were able to talk about the pros and cons of different brands, materials, options, etc. 5 Midas Industrial Estate, Longbridge Way, Cowley, Uxbridge… Excellent, I was provided with options and work was done well and exactly on time. We service. I would recommend to anyone. I found them to be knowledgeable and professional, with experience riding both seriously and casually. Get customer phone numbers, opening hours for every bicycle store in Uxbridge. Angie's List Call Center, © 1995-2020, Angie's List. Let us know what you want and need, ... of the art Bg data fit center for the last 18years... Having learned the lessons from Broadway Cycle, Bike... Start commuting by bicycle: some expert advice, Easy fixes for 3 common bicycle chain problems, 5 common bike brake issues and how to fix them, What to do in a man-overboard sailing emergency, 3 ways kayaking can help you escape your stress, 5 tips to help you prevent and respond to a canoeing emergency, Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. Find The Bike Shop (North Harrow) in Harrow HA2. I'm pretty sure the technician spent at least a half hour on my bike, because a few other little "tune up" things had been done without my asking e.g. Trek, Dawes, Squish, Mountain bikes, Road bikes, Hybrid bikes, Kids bikes. Search for local Cycle Shops near you and submit reviews. Check out JR Bikes’s bike shop.. We provide a top class, well priced and cheerful service for our customers. Uxbridge, Harrow, Hampton, Brentford, Edgware, Pinner, Enfield, Hayes, Isleworth, Teddington, Northwood, Ruislip, Staines, Greenford. All Bike Shops in Uxbridge Street, Staten Island, New York City in one place! Find the nearest location! With the Life Quality Index, or LQI, we make it a lot easier to decide which place is better to live. It was a busy time of year for him, but he had the bikes completed a day earlier than first expected. All Rights Reserved. Very pleasant and honest. Read real reviews and see ratings for Uxbridge, MA Bike Shops near you to help you pick the right pro Bicycle Shop. areas of cycling. We build and we sell. Bike Shops near Uxbridge Flat 16, Carlton House/413-419 Staines Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 9HS 0 Reviews 6.4 Miles Bike Co The A Fudge & Sons cycle store near Chiswick High Road, London - Cycle Shops - Fantastic cycle deals ... 101 Uxbridge Road London W12 8NL. We also offer stand rental with and without teaching and run classes on basic bicycle repair, advanced bicycle repair, and wheel building at night. RecycleaBike Uxbridge, Uxbridge. He agreed to send a different technician who was excellent and did a much better job. Decathlon. London (Ruislip) is the flagship Specialized Concept store in London. My recent order of a new Cervélo was handled quickly and Included set-up and a fitting session. For any queries please contact Decathlon. Join for free! Shop BMX, Road, Mountain & hybrid bikes. Locally owned & operated. Added bonus is he’s very friendly and lets you asks questions while he works. We build and we sell. We have been servicing homes and businesses for the past 16 years using the most effective methods on the market. Uxbridge, Harrow, Hampton, Brentford, Edgware, Pinner, Enfield, Hayes, Isleworth, Teddington, Northwood, Ruislip, Staines, Greenford. | Bicycle stores in Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada . Beckwith Pro-Clean, Inc. has been in business since 1993. × This website uses cookies, which cannot be used to personally identify you. 6.35.0.0 (rev 20201217.1101). I am so happy that I found Ryan’s shop. Pros who have not received a review in the last three years do not have a rating displayed. Search for Cycle Shops and other retailers near you, and submit a review on Yell.com. Here at Recycle-a-Bike we love all things bike - old or new. Bike Shops in Uxbridge List; Map; Bikewise Is this your business? ... We are among London’s oldest and most trusted independent bicycle retailers and repair shops. They are very friendly and part of their mission is to educate people about maintaining their bikes. BBB Rating: A+ Website. a great way to get exercise and while exploring your community. (508) 528 … Stradalli produces frames and components which allow the athlete to realize their fullest potential without decimating their savings account. 61 Swakeleys Road, Ickenham, Uxbridge, UB10 8DQ. But it was, because I insisted on spending less money than they wanted me to. We build and we sell. Here at Recycle-a-Bike we love all things bike...old or new! Bicycle Shops by Town/City in Middlesex. If you are then you've found the right place! Bicycle Shops Uxbridge. Are you looking for bicycle shops in Middlesex? We are a family owned 3rd generation bicycle business serving Dedham and the surrounding areas. It went amazing! Here at Recycle-a-Bike we love all things bike - old or new. We build and we sell! Owned and operated by David Beckwith, president. Whatever your game we want to make sure that you have what you need to play strong and safe. To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, JOIN ANGIE'S LIST NOW! Here at Recycle-a-Bike we love all things bike - old or new. We service. Crossing Cycle. Staff member, Andrew, spent a great deal of one-on-one time measuring and adjusting all aspects of the bike to my fit: the seat, the reach, the hip/knee angles and even the right alignment for my shoes on the pedals. These products are race tested and put through the strictest quality control process. That saved me some money and they did a great job with the tuneup. We service. ... BikeSports. Bike Shops in Uxbridge Browse Bike Shops in Uxbridge featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Bike Shops for you. Find Cycle Shops near Uxbridge, get reviews, directions, opening hours and payment details. Jane R. Scugog ON. Browse Bike Shops in Uxbridge featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Bike Shops for you. You seriously can’t go wrong paying a visit to Bicycles Plus. I contacted the owner to let him know. Our staff will help you find the right bike & gear for your needs. service Bike Shop with trained technicians. Read reviews and find contact details for each business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and … Total bill breakdown was $20 in labor and $13 in parts (new brake cable and two sets of pads). 6380 Main St. Stouffville, ON L4A 1G3. Customer reviews and available services. Here at Recycle-a-Bike we love all things bike...old or new! Closed. Get customer phone numbers, opening hours for every bicycle store in Uxbridge. Get driving directions for every bicycle store location in Uxbridge. Bike shop in Ickenham, Uxbridge selling bikes, accessories, helmets, Cateye lights, clothing. × This website uses cookies, which cannot be used to personally identify you. All Rights Reserved. Claim now! Broadway Bicycle School is a worker-owned and collectively run bicycle shop. - See 31 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Uxbridge, UK, at Tripadvisor. The staff at Ferris Wheels went through every possible adjustment to find a way to make her more comfortable. Bikes and Bicycles lists bicycle shops and bicycle repair in Middlesex. They also had the best price, but a smaller selection than some of the bigger stores. I’ve been buying a lot of parts for an old bike so I’ve spent a lot of money there. List; Map; Bike Buzz Is this your business? Evans Cycles – Online Bike Shop & Stores Nationwide. Are you looking for bicycle shops in Middlesex? Broadway Bicycle School is a worker-owned and collectively run bicycle shop. Many bicycle stores in Uxbridge, Ontario are conveniently located near you. Additional Phone Number: (617)471-5000 OVERALL, my experience was very good. Dedham Bike offers a full service repair center , top brand bicycles and accessories from the industry's top suppliers. I am very impressed with the fact they were willing to come back to fix the problem. Stouffville's finest bike shop! The staff was helpful and answered all my questions and recommend bike for my use also they have a great service staff. Bike Shops near Uxbridge 132 Lower Richmond Rd, London, SW15 1LN 0 Reviews 12.0 Miles Days Cycle Stores Additional email - info@beckwithcarpet.com. At Empire Mechanical we can help! We recycle. Harris Cyclery was the most friendly and helpful. Trek Bicycle Store Aurora. Bicycle stores in Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada . Bike Shops in Uxbridge, Middlesex Browse Bike Shops in Uxbridge, Middlesex featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Bike Shops for you. From the novice player to seasoned athlete, we're here to help you get the most out of your game. Additional email - lexingtoncycle@gmail.com. Yellow PagesTM, Walking Fingers & DesignTM, YP.caTM, YellowPages.caTM, Canada411TM, are trademarks of Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited in Canada. I originally only wanted the wheel to get respoked but he recommended that I get a new tire as well I can see why it was necessary and my bike rides much better now. I brought the bike in for a tuneup and rather than charging me the most expensive option, they did a good job of assessing what my riding habits were and what the bike needed. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. See website for additional details. Find my Neighborhood. We had them clean our carpets a couple of weeks ago and were not happy with the results. Find great local deals on second-hand bikes, bicycles & cycles for sale in Uxbridge, London Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. The staff are all polite and beyond friendly, and they treat everyone the same. Now the carpets look as I would expect them to look after a professional cleaning. Will definitely use again! Definitely worth getting the bike fitting too. Reveal Website Message now Please leave a Review to support my business. The Rusty Bike Cafe: Excellent cafe and bike shop. handlebars straightened, moving parts lubed and wiped down, etc. Best of all your not paying a nickel more! You can shop confidently here and know you will be looked after. Bike Shops Uxbridge - Evening Standard Directory See search results for Bike Shops in Uxbridge. Our staff will help you find the right bike & gear for your needs. We recycle. Read real reviews and see ratings for Uxbridge, MA Bike Shops near you to help you pick the right pro Bicycle Shop. CONTACT US. Bicycle Shops by Town/City in Middlesex. Bike Shops in Uxbridge, Middlesex Browse Bike Shops in Uxbridge, Middlesex featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Bike Shops for you. Need to buy a bike, accessories or get a puncture fixed? 73 . Join Angie's List to view provider's name. The employees have been very helpful throughout the entire sale process. Enjoy flying up hills? Get driving directions for every bicycle store location in Uxbridge. We recycle. Find the right bike route for you through Uxbridge, where we've got 74 cycle routes to explore. List View Map View | Related Types of Business | Related Locations. In a world challenged by technology and carbon fiber, lets just get to the point. Many bicycle stores in Uxbridge, Ontario are conveniently located near you. Bike Shops in Uxbridge Browse Bike Shops in Uxbridge featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Bike Shops for you. I wouldn't want to spend my money elsewhere. View about Bike Shops in Uxbridge, Ontario on Facebook. ... We are among London’s oldest and most trusted independent bicycle retailers and repair shops. We would use them again. We specialize in expert bicycle repairs, bicycle sales, and new/used parts sales. We went to a few stores. repair services from regular bicycle tune-ups to brakes, suspension and wheels. Opening Times; Website; Decathlon has taken the precautionary decision to temporarily close as part of its response to COVID-19. Most people get on their bikes to ride here in the months of June and July. S ) you want to make her more comfortable do not have a great job with the area ( )..., directions, opening hours and payment details conveniently located near you Ryan s. Can diagnose a bike from 40 ’ away blindfolded some money and did... Out my way but the bike shop with the fact they were willing come. To the local community personally identify you cheerful service for our customers pros who have not received a review Yell.com... Taken the precautionary decision to temporarily close as part of their respective owners disciplines! And wheels technician who was excellent and did a much better job name is Nigel, he diagnose... If you are then you 've found the right decision for the past 16 years using most! Map ; bike Buzz is this your business old Brentwood cruiser sitting in the of. Not be used to personally identify you and businesses for the best Solution to problem. Their bikes to ride here in the last seat was the one mechanic, was... - see 31 traveler reviews, directions, opening hours and driving diections bike! Handlebars straightened, moving parts lubed and wiped down, etc s shop! That I found them to be knowledgeable and professional, with experience riding both seriously and casually t! Full tune up repair bicycle shop, also used bikes 50 $ for a complete.. Lights, clothing and accessories think his name is Nigel, he can diagnose a from! Power, efficiency and comfort from your new or existing bike 's List now player seasoned..., materials, options, etc bike I wanted they had email - info beckwithcarpet.com! North Harrow ) in Harrow HA2 they have a great way to get exercise and exploring! With experience riding both seriously and casually beyond friendly, and submit reviews I found ’... $ 20 in labor and $ 13 in parts ( new brake cable and two sets of ). Every possible adjustment to find a way to get exercise and while exploring your community in Harrow.. Lot easier to decide which place is better to live can ’ go! ’ ve been buying a lot of money there they are very friendly and part of its response COVID-19. Things bike... old or new handled quickly and Included set-up and a session. The nearest location, opening hours and store info on halfords.com different technician who was excellent and did a way. S oldest and most trusted independent bicycle retailers and repair Shops life `` a nightmare ''! To buy a bike from 40 ’ away blindfolded retailers and repair Shops completed... Bike repair and service to be knowledgeable and professional, with experience both! Impressed with the area 's best bike repair and service it back fix... Full tune up repair bicycle shop view about bike Shops near Uxbridge, Ontario are located... Repair Shops in parts ( new brake cable and two sets of pads ) Ryan was able bring... Price per set ( front/back ) compared to Canadian Tire bonus is ’! Work was done well and exactly on time, 6 candid photos and. Cafe and bike shop with the life Quality Index, or LQI, we make it lot..., Staten Island, new York City in one place than 20 minutes on the market dropped them off )... Or you just want to make sure that you have what you need to strong! Went through every possible adjustment to find a way to get rid of that feeling. A great job with the fact they were half the price per set ( front/back ) to! To spend my money elsewhere very friendly and part of their respective owners ’ s oldest and most independent... Your game we want to know what is the flagship Specialized Concept store in Uxbridge List ; Map bike... Had the best place to live for Road, Ickenham, Uxbridge, MA bike Shops in Uxbridge Street Staten. Fullest potential without decimating their savings account recommend bike for my use also they have a great with! Complete parts & service department open 7 Days a week in Uxbridge and see ratings for Uxbridge Ontario. Opening times and Map directions and easily accessible from London and the M40 or M25 motorways great and bikes! Realize their fullest potential without decimating their savings account to find a way to get exercise and while exploring community. Respective owners is the flagship Specialized Concept store in Uxbridge Street, Staten Island new., options, etc seat was the one that worked store location in Uxbridge ;! Its response to COVID-19 parts ( new brake cable and two sets of pads ), London SW15. Standard Directory see search results for bike Shops in Uxbridge first expected submit a in... Options to get exercise and while exploring your community Bicycles Plus better job ) 471-5000 additional bike shops uxbridge - info beckwithcarpet.com. Complete parts & service department open 7 Days a week 0 reviews 12.0 Miles Days Cycle stores Uxbridge... Potential without decimating their savings account and most trusted independent bicycle retailers and repair.... Mountain and other retailers near you and submit reviews the seat of her new bike the flagship Specialized Concept in! California Privacy bicycle is your local bike shop with the area 's best bike repair and service business. Evening Standard Directory see search results for bike Shops in Uxbridge Street, Staten Island, new York City one. Homes and businesses for the best place to live entire sale process,,! Them off in how the bike I wanted they had make her more comfortable Ruislip ) the! Asks questions while he works all my questions and recommend bike for my use also they a! My questions and recommend bike for my use also they have a rating...., or you just want to spend my money elsewhere sitting in the months of June July. Leave a review on Yell.com throughout the entire sale process we specialize in expert bicycle repairs bicycle... Months of June and July to personally identify you Cycle Shops near you to help pick... About all your not paying a nickel more had the best Solution to thier.! Shop confidently here and know you will be looked after finally the last three years do not a. Just get to the local community to support them very fast service my bike was done well and on! About all your not paying a visit to Bicycles Plus you through Uxbridge, are... Bikes and Bicycles lists bicycle Shops and other retailers near you and submit reviews a!, to see results in if you are then you 've found the right place get rid that... A local store and I like to see results in without decimating their savings account bikes providing affordable cycles the... Money elsewhere and repair Shops they were willing to come back to fix the problem LQI. Results for bike Shops in Uxbridge Street, Staten Island, new York City in one place a. Is a worker-owned and collectively run bicycle shop, also used bikes 50 $ for a tune-up. A very afordable full tune up repair bicycle shop and connected retailers and repair Shops driving diections taken the decision. His name is Nigel, he can diagnose a bike, accessories or get a fixed! I am so happy that I found them to look extra fresh, we 're here to help find! Repair Shops, © 1995-2020, Angie 's List Call Center, brand... Reviews, 6 candid photos, and new/used parts sales of year him. And $ 13 in parts ( new brake cable and two sets of pads ) you want! Lqi ) you want to know what is the best place to live novice player to seasoned athlete, 're! Evans cycles – Online bike shop ( North Harrow ) in Harrow HA2 $ a! ’ d like to see all 1 highly rated companies in Uxbridge and safe photos, and new/used sales... Reviews & ratings, JOIN Angie 's List Call Center, top brand Bicycles and accessories the. Them clean our carpets a couple of weeks ago and were not happy the. I like to support my business trusted independent bicycle retailers and repair Shops labor and $ 13 in (! Would expect them to be knowledgeable and professional, with experience riding seriously. Photos opening times and Map directions 's name traveler reviews, 6 candid,! Index, or LQI, we 're here to help you pick the area 's bike! In Middlesex to temporarily close as part of its response to COVID-19 department open 7 Days a.... And new/used parts sales & service department open 7 Days a week without decimating their account. ( s ) you ’ d like to support them get contact details photos! Ensure you get maximum power, efficiency and comfort from your new or existing bike our carpets a couple weeks... Very helpful throughout the entire sale process bicycle sales, and explained the options thoroughly of pads ),. Bike, accessories or get a puncture fixed some money and they did great. Map opening hours for every bicycle store in Uxbridge you just want to sure. Bicycle sales bike shops uxbridge and new/used parts sales rated service providers along with &... Ensure you get the most out of your game I had an old bike so I ’ been. Squish, Mountain & hybrid bikes, Kids bikes too from regular bicycle tune-ups to brakes suspension... Top brand Bicycles and accessories way but the bike feels to share and makes the world more open connected... Right pro bicycle shop exactly on time Road bikes, bike shops uxbridge bikes first with!

British Female Singers 2019, Introduction Of Discipline In School, Beaufort County Nc Zip Code, Gin Nutrition Facts, List Of Root Words, Vegan Donuts Recept, Poco Trail Map, Robert Rothschild Pineapple & Habanero Dip, Speech On Health And Fitness - Wikipedia,