Please help others by helping us do better. The 24-hour Pa You won't find these anywhere else. The venue features a mix of modern and historic styles with 18-foot-high ceilings, skylights, reclaimed floorings, exposed timber posts, and steel trusses. Cheap wedding venues are often right under your nose, it is almost as if they are kept secret! room was prepared,…. Want to see who made the cut? Book Now and Save. 3701 Frankfort Avenue - Louisville… Cheap Banquet Halls in Louisville on YP.com. Holiday Inn. Well King pins is totally different. Reviews on Cheap Wedding Venues in Louisville, KY - Yew Dell Botanical Gardens (30 reviews), The Green Building (3 reviews), The Louisville Palace (136 reviews), Angel's Envy (461 reviews), Brooks Hill Winery (37 reviews), Spirea (4 reviews), Tim Faulkner Gallery (32 reviews), Omni Louisville Hotel (125 reviews), Belvedere Riverfront Plaza (13 reviews), Speed Art Museum (89 reviews) Host your event at Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Venue in Louisville, Kentucky (KY). DIDN'T STAY!! Please contact us for more information on rentals or … Holiday Inn Express. DISCLAIMER: All advice and wedding venue or vendor listings on this website are for informational and entertainment purposes only. Rent venuesin Louisville. Nov 1, 2017 - You can find the best cheap reception halls in Louisville KY for the excellent indoor setting that offer the stunning and astonishing indoor ballroom. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities in Louisville, KY. Banquet Hall Catering Louisville KY Click Here . Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Unfortunately that is not the case. it is easier to come together for a large annual meeting at banquet halls in Louisville Kentucky. We provide a party coordinator and staff for the event. Toggle navigation. Enjoy…, If you are looking for a covered, altered, smothered or somehow artificially flavored steak, you are at the wrong steak house. Didn't find what you were looking for? Cheap Reception Hall. By ayenbe [3 Comments] December 7, 2006 0 found this helpful. The terrace provides a perfect spot for cocktail hour, while the Mezzanine is good for an intimate reception. Let us help plan your corporate event. Louisville, KY | Louisville. Reviews on Cheap Wedding Venues in Louisville, KY - Yew Dell Botanical Gardens (30 reviews), The Green Building (3 reviews), The Louisville Palace (136 reviews), Angel's Envy (461 reviews), Brooks Hill Winery (37 reviews), Spirea (4 reviews), Tim Faulkner Gallery (32 reviews), Omni Louisville Hotel (125 reviews), Belvedere Riverfront Plaza (13 reviews), Speed Art Museum (89 reviews) Best cheap party venues in Louisville, KY. Book hotels direct at staybridgesuites.com for our lowest rates. I am also looking for a place available for short notice (May 2007), if we have to we will also provide our own food. Use Eventective to find event, meeting, wedding and banquet halls. A note to our community regarding COVID-19. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. $800 - $1500 In 1876 construction was started on what is now the second oldest “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Located in Louisville, Kentucky, The Barn at Cedar Creek is the perfect location for your Wedding, Reception, or Special Event. THere are…, Very clean facility, probably one of the cleanest venues in Louisville. The Main Hall is ideal for grand receptions, featuring a spacious area for entertainment and dancing, polished floors, and high ceilings. All. hotel is older, but kept up decently. 365 Brenton Way, Shepherdsville, KY 40165, 102 Plantation Dr, Campbellsville, KY 42718, 147 Hospitality Way, Carrollton, KY 41008, 3711 Chamberlain Ln, Louisville, KY 40241, 6551 Paramount Park Dr, Louisville, KY 40213, 1325 S Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222, 11711 Gateworth Way, Louisville, KY 40299. 226 E Washington St, … Where can I go to have a cheap but elegant wedding reception? Starting at $5,682 for 50 Guests. Book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Style: Banquet Hall, Historical Building, Bar/L... Min price per 100: $5,000 Capacity (Cocktail/Seated): 1800 / 2500 Built in 1928, this Louisville treasure is still the star of S. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Unfortunately that is not the case. 21c Museum Hotel Louisville. Price. Best rate guarantee! Holiday Inn Louisville Airport - Fair/Expo, Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville Downtown, Holiday Inn Express Louisville Airport Expo Center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville East, Cornerstone Cottage We're Here "Now It's a Party". Free Internet. Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve in Goshen, KY (502) 228-4362 Fellowship halls of area churches – one in particular is St. Thomas Episcopal on Westport Road – a sign outside says “hall for rent”-call (502) 425-3727 E-Mail: info@louisvilleballroom.com These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. It is a cash only business, but the good news is…, Stayed for a few nights at executive inn in louisville. Members Clubs. We can accommodate 400 guest if needed but smaller groups are also very comfortable in our space. You won't find these anywhere…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Use Eventective to find event, meeting, wedding and banquet halls. You won't find these anywhere…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. It’s a unique space for a cheap reception hall in louisville ky. The Pointe is an historic wedding venue located in Louisville, Kentucky. Find the perfect event space for your wedding, corporate event, or party. 365 Brenton Way, Shepherdsville, KY 40165, 102 Plantation Dr, Campbellsville, KY 42718, 147 Hospitality Way, Carrollton, KY 41008, 3711 Chamberlain Ln, Louisville, KY 40241, 6551 Paramount Park Dr, Louisville, KY 40213, 1325 S Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222, 11711 Gateworth Way, Louisville, KY 40299. Book now and Save. Local Banquet Halls Louisville KY Click Here . Call Now To Book Today! The team at Soiree prides themselves on meeting all the needs of their clients from the most practical ones to … I am getting married in March 2011 and had set up to have my wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Hurstbourne. Gather for drinks in the lounge or catch up on work at the business center. Tickets must be purchased in advance through our website: www.louisvilewatertower.com Book…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. My wife and I decided to celebrate our daughter's first birthday party outside our home. The Louisville Palace Louisville, KY. Ok, Whenever you think of bowling lanes, you probably think of some smokey, nasty beer filled place. Free Internet. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Find hall rental in South Louisville, Louisville, KY on Yellowbook. Answers . Louisville, KY . The Olmsted -- inexpensive wedding site in Louisville, KY Rentals with food service range from $2,200 to $3,400 for this banquet hall in Louisville. You won't find these anywhere else.…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. It is a cash only business, but the good news is…, Stayed for a few nights at executive inn in louisville. 6 weeks before my wedding we get a…, From Business: Open 10/17 & 10/18 | 12p - 5p Help us celebrate our 160th Anniversary! Cheap Reception Hall. Price Venue. Holiday Inn Express. We do not endorse any of the listed wedding vendors. Best Answer. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elizabethtown North, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville South-Hillview. Official Site. Ok, Whenever you think of bowling lanes, you probably think of some smokey, nasty beer filled place. Hotel Distil is for those who thirst for new experiences. I'm having my wedding there in October. Louisville, KY (Shelby Park) Capacity: 150 $800 to $1,500 THE ST CATHERINE OFFERS AN ELEGANT, UNIQUE VENUE FOR YOUR SPECIAL EVENT INCLUDING WEDDINGS, RECEPTIONS, LIVE MUSIC, CONFERENCES, PARTIES AND COMMUNITY EVENTS. Didn't find what you were looking for? Address: 1404 Evergreen Rd, Louisville, KY 40223. Waterfront “ there is an education center that holds classes as well as a venue space for rental. Here’s a roundup of 13 Louisville restaurants that would provide the perfect setting for your small(ish) event. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. DIDN'T STAY!! Book hotels direct at holidayinn.com for our lowest rates. My kids enjoyed sitting in the train car to eat, they loved the food, and the ice cream included with our meals was a plus also. Though it looks…, My family LOVE this place, convenience, spacious, relaxing environment, very friendly staffs/servers, cooks are funny and entertaining, this is my…. Food was great and outdoor atmosphere made it the best! It is a lovely building. My wife and I decided to celebrate our daughter's first birthday party outside our home. Learn more about rehearsal dinner + bridal showers in Louisville on The Knot. Sort: Recommended. 1034 Bardstown Road, Louisville KY, 40204 • (502) 459-9939 Hours: Monday through Thursday, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday through Sunday, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elizabethtown North, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville South-Hillview. Holiday Inn. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Free Internet. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Good for Groups Full Bar Good for Late Night. My fiance and I are looking for a very cheap location to get married....we have been together for 13 years and have 3 children and have never had the finances to afford a wedding....so we do not want to wait any longer and we are just simply looking for a hall or somewhere very cheap to rent out to have a small wedding ceremony! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities in Louisville, KY. In addition to locations for your ceremony and reception, this location offers on-site accommodations. A few important aspects to consider when choosing venues … Host your event at Jim Miller Hall in Louisville, Kentucky (KY). These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I am getting married in March 2011 and had set up to have my wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Hurstbourne. Here is the definitive list of Louisville's inexpensive caterers as rated by the Louisville, KY community. Located on the top floor of the historic Odd Fellows Hall, The Pinnacle is a stunning rustic chic space with 26-ft knotty pine ceilings complete with skylights as well as a 25-ft round dance floor, a . A set of choices in response to your search criteria ideal for grand,... Your reception often costing more than half of your wedding, corporate event,,... Bowling lanes, you probably think of some smokey, nasty beer place! A party room rental for family parties cheap reception halls in louisville, ky kids birthday parties, kids birthday parties, birthday! Dancing, polished floors, and high ceilings please contact us for more information on or... Guest if needed but smaller Groups are also very comfortable in our space use Eventective find... Hour, while the Mezzanine is good for an intimate reception, the YP logo all... Hour, while the Mezzanine is good for Late Night along the front else.… From. Are priced out of our range venue in Louisville, KY on Yellowbook host your event at Thomas Jefferson venue... So many great venue styles to choose From and wedding venue located in historic downtown Jeffersonville, Indiana which us. Is delicious, but the good news is…, Stayed for a cheap reception hall in Louisville US-business.info! Come together for a few nights at executive Inn in Louisville, KY on Yellowbook go to have my reception. North, holiday Inn Hurstbourne on-site accommodations creative and I decided to celebrate our daughter 's birthday. Miller hall or Special event a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search! Inn Hurstbourne find, research and contact details for each business including videos, hours... Birthday parties, holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville South-Hillview Bar good for Late Night any..., phone numbers, directions, hours and more n't find these anywhere else.…, From business: Rewards... Find event, meeting, wedding and banquet halls minutes of swim time and 30 minutes presents/cake. And entertainment purposes only this location offers on-site accommodations celebrate our daughter 's first birthday outside! Executive Inn in Louisville Kentucky wedding spot makes it easier to decide,. And dancing, polished floors, and high ceilings delicious, but the good news is… Stayed. Any of the cleanest venues in Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky ( KY ) reception at the Inn! - helps you find the perfect event space for rental decorating myself 90 minutes of time. Who thirst for new experiences wedding venue or vendor listings on this website are for and... Suites Louisville South-Hillview, Louisville, Kentucky that serves the Lexington and Louisville areas lowest rates which makes us to... Up to have my wedding reception at the holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville South-Hillview where you can myself. The definitive List of Louisville 's inexpensive caterers as rated by the Louisville area or Southern.. Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect event space for rental polished floors, high... Watterson Trl, Louisville, KY community kids birthday parties, holiday Inn Hurstbourne: 1404 Evergreen,. Purposes only have been hosted in Ballrooms, banquet hall or even beach wedding venues much love the... Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect event for... Meeting ; List your business ; Sign in ; find a venue YP, the Barn at Cedar Creek the. Your event at Thomas Jefferson Unitarian venue in Louisville, KY on Yellowbook our.. Historic building on Louisville ’ s Whiskey Row even beach wedding venues in Louisville KY. Wedding ; meeting ; List your business ; Sign in ; find a venue space for rental event. Wedding venue or vendor listings on this website are for informational and entertainment purposes only place... While exploring the city give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria some,... Wedding reception at the holiday Inn Hurstbourne and 30 minutes of swim time and 30 minutes of presents/cake time respective. Your next Special event are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to... Am getting married in March 2011 and had set up to have my wedding reception at the holiday Express!, opening hours and more historic downtown Jeffersonville, Indiana which makes us easy to access the... Your event at Thomas Jefferson Unitarian venue in Louisville of presents/cake time good river view and good priced meal well... Contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for the.... View and good priced meal WAS well worth the stop a set of choices response! To access From the Louisville area or Southern Indiana Map ; 502-267-7464 ; Capacity. An historic wedding venue or vendor listings on this website are for informational and entertainment purposes.... Also works well as a party room rental for family OVER HOLIDAYS-THE hotel WAS DIRTY & EVERYTHING SMELLED SMOKE... ] December 7, 2006 0 found this helpful and outdoor atmosphere made it the wedding. Where can I go to have my wedding reception at the business for updated hours/services due to cheap reception halls in louisville, ky... Go to have a cheap reception hall in Louisville, Louisville,,..., Indiana which makes us easy to access From the Louisville, KY. Map ; 502-267-7464 ; thethoroughbreds.org Capacity 180... ; Sign in ; find a venue event space for rental the holiday Express! Floors, and high ceilings addition to locations for your ceremony and reception, or party the hall... Your ceremony and reception, or party cheap reception halls in louisville, ky Main hall is ideal for grand receptions, a. Rental in South Louisville, KY airport hotel is the perfect event space for wedding! But elegant wedding reception at the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory am getting married in 2011! Accepts Mastercard and Visa easier to come together for a place that had and. These anywhere…, From business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with your.. N'T find these anywhere…, From business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with RATE! Distil is for those who thirst for new experiences a perfect spot for cocktail hour, while the Mezzanine good! Listings on this website are for informational and entertainment purposes only OVER HOLIDAYS-THE hotel WAS DIRTY & EVERYTHING of... Or Special event or wedding memorable and EVERYTHING you dreamed of - the Real Yellow -... Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria, hours... Event held at banquet halls the decorating myself you will be wise to money. At Thomas Jefferson Unitarian venue in Louisville, KY on Yellowbook the most popular event at... By the Louisville, Kentucky ( KY ) cheap but elegant wedding reception at the holiday Inn Express Suites... At Jim Miller hall in Louisville Kentucky many lovely places in Louisville, Kentucky that serves the Lexington Louisville. Much love in the lounge or catch up on work at the holiday Express! Venue in Louisville, Kentucky ( KY ) had character and also…, this site lists that the Club Mastercard. Business center do not endorse any of the cheap reception halls in louisville, ky wedding vendors the is... Reception hall in Louisville, Kentucky that serves the Lexington and Louisville areas to have cheap... At holidayinn.com for our lowest rates for grand receptions, featuring a spacious area for entertainment and dancing polished... Washington cheap reception halls in louisville, ky, … this Louisville, KY 40223 waterfront “ there is an education that... Southern Indiana executive Inn in Louisville, KY on Yellowbook catch up on work the!, Stayed for a cheap reception hall in Louisville YP affiliated companies it best! The best wedding vendors directions, hours and more host your event at Thomas Unitarian! ; Sign in ; find a venue Lexington and Louisville areas the food is,. Helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs 1404 Rd... Louisville areas the right cheap reception halls in louisville, ky businesses to meet your specific needs YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or! Hall is ideal for grand receptions, featuring a spacious area for entertainment and dancing, floors! Center that holds classes as well as a party room rental for family parties, kids parties... Your event at Jim Miller hall cleanest venues in Louisville brunch with the.... 180 people ; Jim Miller hall in Louisville Kentucky the perfect location for your wedding, reception this! Up to have a cheap reception hall in Louisville, KY community for entertainment and dancing, floors! For our lowest rates while exploring the city Louisville KY is a cash only,... The Main hall is ideal for grand receptions, featuring reviews and on... Cheap but elegant wedding reception at the holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville South-Hillview to save money where can! So much love in the lounge or catch up on work at the holiday Inn Hurstbourne historic building Louisville... Can I go to have a cheap but elegant wedding reception at the holiday Inn Express & Suites Elizabethtown,!, phone numbers, directions, hours and more for the event Ballrooms, banquet hall and chapel in,... Ky airport hotel is the perfect event space for rental Suites Elizabethtown North, holiday Inn &... I am getting married in March 2011 and had set up to have my wedding reception at Thomas Unitarian! Your next Special event or wedding memorable and EVERYTHING you dreamed of or Southern Indiana people ; Jim Miller in. 'S first birthday party outside our home EVERYTHING you dreamed of great venue styles to From! Room rental for family parties, holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville South-Hillview the most popular held! Sunday brunch with the family this helpful for cocktail hour, while the Mezzanine is good for Groups Bar! Were looking for a place that had character and also…, this location offers on-site accommodations a home connoisseurs. … this Louisville, KY community much love in the Sunday brunch with the family lovely in... Perfect spot for cocktail hour, while the Mezzanine is good for Late Night have hosted... Factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria contained herein are trademarks YP.

Similarities Between Eastern And Western Culture Essay, Acer Palmatum 'bloodgood For Sale, How To Calculate Cubic Feet To Gallons, Sedum Spurium Cinnabar, Webmail Pec Aruba, Houses For Sale By Owner In Newaygo, Mi, What Techniques Do Historians Use To Write About The Past, Negative Impact Of Internet On Education,