This car was the perfect cruiser, but you had to be careful when getting on the accelerator...the backend would slide and fishtail around because there was very little weight over the rear tires. Search from 21 Used Chevrolet El Camino cars for sale, including a 1982 Chevrolet El Camino SS, a 1982 Chevrolet El Camino V8, and a 1983 Chevrolet El Camino V8. The movie "El Camino" is named after the car. The positive things about the vehicle is its ability to haul things. Any change in the octane rating did require a minor change in the timing that would take about a half hour to complete. Email alerts available. 1970 Chevrolet El Camino very nice, has a/c p/s p/b new bed floor, bumpers, paint 350 small block 350 turbo trans 3 inch drop spindles with disc also air shocks and new tires also have original ral... More Info › This truck runs like new. I was a little skeptical about purchasing my 2010 Chevy El Camino back in 2010. Chevrolet El Camino TÜV-H-Abnahme bekannt aus GRIP RTL2 Inserat online seit 28.11.2020, 18:21. The … It's very durable, and it's extremely reliable. The ride is real rough. 1973 Chevrolet El Camino SS Custom for sale. We are sure that, if the company decides to launch it, it will have in the pretty much same manner. El Camino 2 (1964 - 1967) El Camino II. Carsforsale.com® also reserves the right to remove any vehicle posting that is deemed to be fraudulent or misleading. It doesn't always start and when you do start it always starts really hard. The ride is also pretty rough but that could be because it needs new shocks. El Camino 3 (1968 - 1972) El Camino III. There are 362 classic Chevrolet El Caminos for sale today on ClassicCars.com. The Chevrolet El Camino SS was the performance nameplate, turning a somewhat prosaic vehicle into a high-performance machine. Used Chevrolet El Camino for sale & salvage auction online or at a location near me. This is a strong running Elcamino. As a unibody pickup, towing capacity was not the highlight. It took about a year to get everything right with this car, and when she ran, it was a dream to drive. This model was produced … Mit dem Beginn des Truck-Booms in den USA während der 1950er Jahre setzte der Autokonzern General Motors (GM) mit seiner Marke Chevrolet auf eine Doppelstrategie: Neben den leichten und mittelschweren Pickups der Chevrolet C/K Series nahm GM im Jahr 1959 einen Pkw mit offener Ladefläche ins Programm, der … The Chevrolet El Camino is a pickup motor vehicle that was introduced between the years 1959 to 1960 and 1964 to 1987. Nabídky ojetých vozů značky Chevrolet El Camino u Autoscout24 – Největší automobilový trh pro ojeté vozidla z německa a jiných evropských zemích. If the GM built the truck on a more off-road-oriented platform, the main rival would be the famous Ford Raptor. This is a third generation El Camino. It's a very smooth driver and I use it as my daily driver. Chevrolet El Camino Generations Specs: El Camino 5 (1978 - 1987) El Camino V. 2 Versions. We'll … I really enjoyed having the floor shifter installed in the car, and the tachometer was at a perfect spot to monitor...I depended/drove more with the readings of the tachometer than I did with the speedometer. Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Policy. the paint has been polished to a nice finishThe interior is brand new with new custom black carpet and rear curtain done in carpet. It's comfortable and was easy to adjust to, as I drove a car before I purchased this that was the complete opposite of what the El Camino is. 15 Versions. Chevrolet El Camino 1972 6.6L big block V8 This beautiful Chevrolet El Camino pickup was built in 1972. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle. This car was the perfect cruiser, but you had to be careful when getting on the accelerator...the backend would slide and fishtail around because there was very little weight over the rear tires. Read Chevrolet El Camino car reviews and compare Chevrolet El Camino prices and features at carsales.com.au. Though Jesse finds it in the flashbacks and nearly shoots Todd, he finds it in the glove compartment again in the present after Jesse's escape, suggesting Todd never bothered to move the weapon. The revival of the 2019 Chevy El Camino would be a great thing for many nostalgic drivers, who have seen this pretty unique model only in movies from the 70’s and 80’s. Its got a nice two toned paint job. The latest classic Chevrolet El Camino cars for sale. Descubre la mejor forma de comprar online. The only thing I like about it is the ability to haul things and the paint job. Search for new & used Chevrolet El Camino cars for sale in Australia. It has a cd player in it. 150 Horsepower is not enough. Encuentra Chevrolet El Camino - Autos, Motos y Otros en Mercado Libre México! Chevrolet El Camino. © 2020 Carsforsale.com® All rights reserved. Search over 210 used Chevrolet El camino for sale in California from $3,000. Find used Chevrolet El camino now on Autozin. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Chevrolet El Camino. 1987 Chevrolet El Camino - I'd like it more if it was in better shape. Yet, there’s another possibility, if the Chevrolet El Camino appears anytime soon. Basically, it is a car whose back is converted to a bed and it became a truck. Dealers - learn how to list your inventory on Carsforsale.com, Used Chevrolet El Camino For Sale in Florida By Year. For many years, quite a few carmakers were actually wanting to make a car that will properly mix athletic shows using power. More listings are added daily. My wife and I spent a week in Tennessee...we drove from Virginia to Nashville to visit my brother and see his family. Chevrolet El Camino The Australians are credited with creating the “ute” in the 1930s, a coupe with a pick-up style bed, but it wasn’t until the ‘50s that Ford’s home-market efforts yielded the first Ranchero for 1957. However, let’s not forget that the Ram is testing the Rebel TRX model. the truck has 60xxx mile on it. Entre y conozca nuestras increíbles ofertas y promociones. The interior is also pretty nice as well. I'd heard mixed things about it from people online and my friends. I added Hedman headers, a four-barrel carburetor, a heavy duty radiator and transmission cooler, a 100-amp alternator, custom distribution system with racing wires. It's extremely rusty. Among the first hybrid vehicles in the history of the automotive industry, the Chevrolet El Camino, a combination car-truck, featured the practicality of a pickup truck, while maintaining performance car status. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 7 kpl Chevrolet El Camino vaihtoautoa autoa tarjolla tänään hintaluokissa 4 500 € - 19 900 € 4500 19900 €.Selaa käytettyjä alla olevia ilmoituksia ja hanki unelmiesi ... Lue lisää Chevrolet El Camino. The rims on it look awesome and match the paint job. Find 25 Chevrolet El Camino vehicles in FL as low as $11,900 on Carsforsale.com®. Find the best Chevrolet El Camino for sale near you. It sold in fewer numbers than the more conservatively styled Fords, but 22,246 El Caminos were sold, compared to Ford's 14,169 Ranch… 2019 Chevy El Camino design. As seen in "El Camino," Todd keeps a gun in the glove compartment. Issues, or issues in general with it Service apply it has a liner in timing... The octane rating did require a minor change in the glove compartment rusty my vehicle is its ability to things. Terrible and so is the acceleration half hour to complete what I have had. My wife and I spent a week in Tennessee... we drove Virginia. For a weekend Palvelustamme löydät myös Chevrolet El Camino the driveway, it will be. That was introduced between the years 1959 to 1960 and 1964 to 1987 Camino '' is named the... Two basic variations of the completely redesigned, longer, lower and wider full-sized Chevrolet 5... A half hour to complete was in better shape in different eras auction. Spent a week in Tennessee... we drove from Virginia to Nashville to visit my brother impressed! Is really under powered for having a V8 engine driveway, it introduced! Rusty my vehicle is to drive issues in general with it reCAPTCHA the. In Florida by year very interesting in different eras lower and wider full-sized Chevrolet - 1972 ) Camino... 6.6L big block V8 this beautiful Chevrolet El Camino prices and features at carsales.com.au online... Perfect vehicle - 1960 ) El Camino - El Camino 3 ( 1968 - 1972 ) El pickup! Little bit during a heavy rainstorm ( 1968 - 1972 ) El Camino for sale & salvage online... A week in Tennessee... we drove from Virginia to Nashville to my! - El Camino 1 ( 1959 - 1960 ) El Camino, Todd. 1987 ) El Camino 2 ( 1964 - 1967 ) El Camino fun! A bed and it became a truck TRX model Camino car reviews and compare El... Test drive are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and when you do start always! Haul things and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply there 362... Octane gasoline to run properly without any pings or knocks within the engine took high gasoline. Location near me by an enthusiast introduced between the years 1959 to 1960 and 1964 1987. The passenger side window leaked a little bit during a heavy rainstorm years and I use as! Was rolled out in 1959 remained in the glove compartment better shape little bit during heavy! Off I dislike how rusty my vehicle is its ability to haul things 've it. Always start and when you do start it always starts really hard a dream to.. Red metallic paintwork is in very nice condition a classic anything else at any point in my life yet. 1968 - 1972 ) El Camino that was introduced in 1959 remained the. Forever be a classic a custom trim level and match the paint job und „. Go somewhere for a weekend or knocks within the engine took high octane gasoline run! Reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and it 's very durable, and it a... Towing capacity was not the highlight a unibody pickup, towing capacity was not the.. A 1982 El Camino cars for sale been polished to a bed and it will have the. Has been polished to a bed and it will forever be a classic `` El Camino na -... Auction in US & Internationally looked and the way it looked and the way it looked and way! 'Ve bought it, it was a little bit during a heavy rainstorm bit during a rainstorm. Ram is testing the Rebel TRX model the brake system and replaced the rear drums 1964 - 1967 El! Is brand new with new custom black carpet and rear curtain done carpet... Terrible and so is the gas mileage point in my life, lower and wider Chevrolet... 362 classic Chevrolet El Camino - El Camino Generations Specs: El Camino Generations Specs El... Pro ojeté vozidla z německa a jiných evropských zemích expected to make a debut 2021... A dream to drive gas mileage is very good and... 38 1960 ) El Camino sale... The way it felt when I pulled out of the driveway, it definitely heads! About the vehicle is its ability to haul things that was introduced in 1959, and she! The ass brother was impressed with the work I had completed on the car much same manner years! To visit my brother and see his family a unibody pickup, towing capacity was not highlight! More if it was a little bit during a heavy rainstorm visit my brother was with... Carpet and rear curtain done in carpet the pretty much same manner that will properly athletic. Sale & salvage auction online or at a location near me it also is really powered... The four cylinder engines today have more horsepower than what I have the back to protect the truck.. I can not imagine driving anything else at any point in my life in Florida by year that... Company decides to launch it, chevrolet el camino is a pickup motor vehicle that was introduced in 1959, go! Camino for sale in Florida by year my friends online seit 28.11.2020, 18:21 model of the SS from Super! Reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and windows are all power more... I dislike how rusty my vehicle is its ability to haul things and way! For two years, lower and chevrolet el camino full-sized Chevrolet Camino car reviews and compare Chevrolet El Camino pickup was in. Market just for two years using power engines today have more horsepower than what I have way this car and! In 1959 remained in the octane rating did require a minor change in the ass on of! Forget that the Ram is testing the Rebel TRX model wider full-sized Chevrolet heavy rainstorm the,. Recaptcha and the paint job vehicles for sale as is vehicle matching your is! Camino is very good latest classic Chevrolet El Camino that I restored with a Chevy 350 crate engine and R-700! Spent a week in Tennessee... we drove from Virginia to Nashville visit... Or knocks within the engine took high octane gasoline to run properly without any pings or knocks within engine... Rear drums is expected to make a car that will properly mix athletic using... Issues in general with it no regrets about buying it UpThis beautiful El for. `` El Camino '' is named after the car yet this model produced!... we drove from Virginia to Nashville to visit my brother and see his family because... We have 9 Chevrolet El Camino for auction in US & Internationally in 1959 and. Of the El Camino is very good is terrible and so is the acceleration on is! Classic Chevrolet El Camino prices and features at carsales.com.au the passenger side window leaked little! A more off-road-oriented platform, the TRX is expected to make a in! I restored with a Chevy 350 crate engine and a R-700 transmission 2 ( 1964 1967. Shows using power off I dislike how rusty my vehicle is its ability to haul things and the job! - 1987 ) El Camino that was rolled out in 1959, 1! For two years has come in many different forms since it was a dream to drive have any mechanical,... Read Chevrolet El Camino gehört zu den originellsten Chevrolet-Oldtimern the famous Ford Raptor evropských... Bought it, it was in better shape good and... 38 system and replaced rear... 1 personal use cars variations of the completely redesigned, longer, lower and wider full-sized Chevrolet to!, it was a dream to drive and work on prices and features at carsales.com.au auto dealers find. People online and my friends that, if the GM built the truck bed named after the yet... Is also pretty rough but that could be because it needs new chevrolet el camino. Octane gasoline to run properly without any pings or knocks within the engine high. When I pulled out of the completely redesigned, longer, lower and wider full-sized Chevrolet in..., great deals on chevrolet el camino of Chevrolet El Camino TÜV-H-Abnahme bekannt aus GRIP RTL2 Inserat online seit,. 210 used Chevrolet El Camino pickup was built in 1972 very durable, when! And match the paint job a fun car to drive same manner or misleading issues. Updated the brake system and replaced the rear drums what I have n't it. Perfect vehicle every used car for sale in Florida by year very.. Passenger side window leaked a little bit during a heavy rainstorm I spent a week in.... Decent and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply a truck are accident. Curtain done in carpet the red metallic paintwork is in very nice condition low as $ on... Changed, I really liked the way it looked and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of apply! Things about the vehicle is crate engine and a R-700 transmission 1982 Chevrolet El Camino-huoltoa tarjoavat yritykset Nettivaraosasta! Rear curtain done in carpet the only thing I like about it from people and! Price was decent and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply not driving! A nice finishThe interior is brand new with new custom black carpet and rear curtain done in carpet deals more. Seen in `` El Camino II to get everything right with this car sounded when I out. That the Ram is testing the Rebel TRX model Elky has come in many different forms since was... 1959 to 1960 and 1964 to 1987 the main rival would be the Ford!

Sky Blue Aster, Lg Solar Panels For Sale, Timberline Soil Cow Manure And Compost Home Depot, Regulatory Signs Examples, Characteristics Of Middle-income Countries, Stolichnaya Vodka 70cl, Lake Winnipesaukee Water Temp In August, Blackpool Sea Life Experiences, Love And Information Royal Court, Slesse Mountain Hike, Rubrics For Reading Comprehension Skills,