Shop for Croissants, Pain au Chocolat & Belgian Buns online at Iceland. Presentation: 4/5 ; To laminate the dough, remove the dough and butter from the refrigerator. Délifrance has updated their menu to include more popular pastries in today's world, such as cupcakes and macaroons. The recipe has been improved drastically, with less seafood sauce, but more chunky seafood including whole deshelled prawns, with fresh lettuce and tomatoes, in a fragrant, tangy, onion & walnut loaf bread. I think they are priced about $5.99 for a package of 6. Fully baked, individually wrapped all-butter croissants, made using an authentic French recipe and traditional baking methods. But the Hot Chocolate was rich and thick, and is one of the better ones I've had so far. Bo luo croissant is The first of its kind in Singapore, and the offering is a hybrid of pineapple bun and croissant. Smooth and creamy egg mayo, with fresh lettuce and tomatoes, in a warm, crisp baguette bread. The classic Seafood D'sire With Onion & Walnut Loaf. 3. The French Onion Soup is pretty good as well, though I think the taste of the onions can be a little intense after awhile. Make sure to check their schedule for delivery times, which is usually Monday - Sunday and do note that their menu requires 2 days notice for placing orders, so don't leave it … Ingredients. Since a young age, I fell in love with their unforgettable croissant. 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped. Combine tuna, reserved liquid, onion, mayo, mustard, sugar and white pepper, mix well and chill. It’s a quick, delicious and convenient way to create a baked hot croissant sandwich. Like 0 Likes. The balance of flavor is superb! Lifestyle Blogger. Seafood croissant; ) Zenith Yee June 13, 2012. The inspiration came from Delifrance's Seafood Filling from Delifrance which I used to eat back in poly days. Combine sour cream and next 5 ingredients in small bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper. It serves authentic French bakeries with Parisian charm. The tag line for Lotto in the United States used to be “A Dollar and a Dream.” Though this croissant was a bit more, say $2, it was THE dream. Like 0 Likes. (Updated 7 Aug with “7 Aug 2 For 5 Dollar Vienno Series, Eclairs” image) L&D Futurist. Its well-balanced and manage to still taste fulfilling, despite its “healthy” looks. Sold in a cardboard box, each croissant is individually wrapped in polypropylene film. Delifrance is a French cafe chain, with over 30 years of presence in Singapore and 21 outlets island-wise. I love Delifrance’s chicken mayonnaise croissant, but from $3.90 a piece since my school days (yeah yeah way more than 10 years ago), it’s now double the price. Delifrance catering is available for meetings, seminars, training sessions, happy hours, tea breaks in Singapore. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Delifrance makes incredible croissants! Poultry Products. #01-32, The Lobster Bisque Soup was rich and thick, and I also appreciate the small pieces of lobster within... usually this kind of soup doesn't come with chunks of seafood. Corporate Adult Educator. I love the egg mayo, tuna and seafood one while the hubby simply loves the egg mayo ones. Give it to me anytime and I’ll chow it down with a smiling face all the way to the moon! Jimmy Dean Sausage Egg and Cheese Croissant Sandwich, 3.375 Pound -- 12 per case. 1/2 cup mayonnaise. My seafood filling is whiter in colour because I use less tuna. Whatever your business is, Délifrance will help you attract, satisfy and delight your customers with bakery products at every moment of the day, using our heritage, artisan-inspired techniques, baking tradition and our exacting standards of taste and quality. Overall rating: 4/5. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Regular sandwiches you can find at 7-Eleven, on the other hand, may not be enough, while the larger restaurant-made ones are too costly.. Copyright © Ivan Teh - RunningMan, 2007 (Ver.1), 2010 (Ver.2), 2016 (Ver. But I suspect they sweetened the stock with prawns. (Ratings: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 = Worst and 10 = Best). 1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Delifrance If you are a ’90s kid, then you would definitely remember the thrill of going to the famous French bakery, Delifrance with your parents when you were younger. For the set meal, there is a bowl of tomato soup (no other choices on that day) served with a slice of garlic toast. 0 More Photos. Seafood D'sire With Onion & Walnut Loaf 01, Seafood D'sire With Onion & Walnut Loaf 02. 1/4 teaspoon dill weed. The classic Tuna D'licious With Croissant. No losing here. The classic Mixed Fruit Tart which I remember eating as a child. Thus, I recommend people who wants a light and healthy meal to try this the next time you visit Delifrance! The above picture is meant for illustration and not what will come out from the recipe. Was browsing my local Longo's last night and notice that they carry frozen croissant and pain au chocolat made by Delifrance in their frozen aisle. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. The Latte was quite weak, and I didn't quite like it. Special Recipe. The Public Izakaya By Hachi 100 Tras Street #01-09 100AM 16 Enggor Street #01-14 Altez http://www.hachi-group.com/?page_id=124&lan... Tan Yu 探鱼 313 Orchard Road #B3-30 313@Somerset 3 Gateway Drive #B1-01 Westgate https://www.facebook.com/tanyusg313/ Chong Qi... Soi Thai Kitchen 824 Tampines Street 81 #01-28 58 Serangoon Garden Way 502 Jurong West Avenue 1 #01-811 https://www.facebook.com/SoiTh... Gong Yuan Ma La Tang 204 Hougang Street 21 #02-15 Heartland Mall 3 Gateway Drive #04-07 Westgate 437 Orchard Road #B1-27 Orchard XChange 3... Zi Char - JB Ah Meng 2 Geylang Lorong 23 Zi Char - JB Ah Meng Flat Lay. You can also make this at night to assemble for breakfast the next day. They've introduced 2 sweet and savoury croissants in addition to the existing savoury choices that the hubby and I adore. Smooth and tangy tuna, with fresh lettuce and tomatoes, in a warm, buttery, flaky croissant bread. So what’s so good about it? Combine 2 cups of the flour with the salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Pricing: SGD 9.40 We all love a hearty meal, but sometimes eating rice or noodles can get a bit too heavy for our stomachs to handle.. After an hour proofing, bring the dough to a floured surface. Powered by. Its well-balanced … Poultry Products. RELATED: Delifrance discount coupons #1 #2. Like 0 Likes. Bacon & Gammon. Guinness Draught In A Bottle (GDIB) Launch Party, How To Protect Yourself When Banking Online, Bumble Scoop - Top Food Bloggers in Singapore, BBQ Box 串烧工坊 (Chuan Shao Gong Fang) Tasting Session. The recipe is easy and straightforward but just in case… What’s this ham and cheese croissant? Delifrance newest creation is the Heritage croissant, as well as 4 other flavours: cream cheese with strawberry toppings, hazelnut chocolate and almond flakes, turkey bacon and chicken ham and almond poulet, all using the heritage croissant as base. Sales on until 30 Oct 2015. The broad, compact nature of the bread makes this easy and neat to consume. If I ever have cravings for some bread, Delifrance would be one of my top picks! The Martha Stewart Show, September Summer 2007, The Martha Stewart Show, Episode 2168 Save Pin Print Tel: 6792 9710. Cover and refrigerate. In recent years though, Délifrance has been quietly making a comeback. The joy of eating their amazing pastries, especially the crusty, buttery croissant is simply memorable and many people were saddened when news of the closure hit in 2016. Croissant topped with vanilla ice cream. ( Log Out /  Cut a slit across the top of each croissant and toast lightly. Update 7 Aug 2015. The Le Paris Sandwich contains chicken breast, parmesan cheese, rocket lettuce, and balsamic vinegar, within a French rustic baguette that has a fragrant 'countryside' aroma. Reviews. Food at Délifrance is typically sandwiches, soups, and pastries. This delicious crab sandwich recipe is great for any outdoor party, day or night. Back then, their logo was in the French national colours, and they had many outlets around town. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. All this is nicely complemented with crunchy lettuce and juicy tomato. Bacon. The seafood filling within did not fail to satisfy; it consists of shreds of crab fillings and chunks of fresh whole shrimps in mayonnaise. Toasted bread with three different toppings. Burger Products. Absolutely the best croissants in the world are in France. Decor is simple and modern, though furniture is modeled after the French bistros. 1 Jurong West Central 2 Delifrance has launched new Salted Egg Croissant filled with real salted egg, a Hazel O’Tella Croissant filled with 100% Nutella and more. Gammon Steaks. Like 0 Likes. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. The Turkey Meltz was our favourite of the two new items, made from 100% turkey meat fried to a crispy golden-brown, stuffed with cheese meltz, and drizzled with Japanese mayonnaise for a richer taste. Combine seafood, fennel and bell pepper in large bowl. Change ), [Singapore] Delifrance – Seafood Croissant Set Meal, [Singapore] Vanner – Smoked Salmon Sandwich, [Singapore] Menya Musashi Takatora- Black Duck Ramen, [Singapore] Ramen Champion(Gantetsu)- Miso Ramen with Butter Corn, [Singapore] (Closed) Bao Ji Hong Kong Roasted -Char Siew Roasted Pork Noodle, [Singapore] Tampopo- Deluxe Hakodate Ramen, [Singapore] The Soup Spoon- Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff Set. Pour the active dry yeast on top of the almond milk and mix for a couple seconds. 7039679 | 100/2.1 | DELIFRANCE DELIFRANCE CROISSANT, MED FRZ This croissant has an exceptionally crispy crust and soft inside. Lead viennoisier, Fausto Echeverria, uses a high-fat, European-style butter from Oregon to laminate Tartine’s croissant dough. ( Log Out /  Other terms and conditions apply. The Ice Lemon Tea was just your normal standard drink, though they did add a thick slice of lemon into it. 1/8 teaspoon salt. 0 More Reviews. This product is frozen. Choose from convenient delivery slots and get free next day delivery on orders over £35 ... bistro delifrance table 23 sungai wang kuala lumpur • bistro delifrance table 23, sungai wang kuala lumpur • ... Secret Recipe. After finishing the meal, you’ll get to clear your palate with a refreshing ice lemon tea. I was excited cos' I love croissants and Délifrance happened to be launching their new Heritage Croissant on Saturday. The tomato soup acts as a good appetizer with its tangy flavor. Simple sandwich dinner for Sunday night! I like Mushroom Soup. There are 27 layers in each croissant to create a soft honeycomb structure inside with flaky … There are comfortable seats with a quiet environment inside for you to enjoy your meal. Ivan Teh - RunningMan Delifrance Menu Highlight: Delifrance Oozy Bo Luo Croissants Introduced in July 3rd, the Delifrance Ozzy Bo Luo Croisstant is a brand-new addition to Delifrance Menu. Croissant is my kind of food. One bite and I was hooked for life! Little has changed in the way of the recipe, as it still has peach slices, a whole strawberry and a slice of kiwi fruit, but the price today is higher than it was years ago. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Been here 50+ times. Bacon & Gammon. In December last year, my sis attempted in her very first homemade croissant. Excellent place for breakfast or tea, or a light meal during lunch or dinner. Spaghetti with meatballs. The package claims they're made with all butter. 1 teaspoon prepared mustard. 2. This ham cheese croissant is basically a French croissant filled with ham and cheese slices. ( Log Out /  Value for money: 3.5/5 0 Comments. 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion. Mixed Grills. ($20 Delivery fee is applicable for order value less than $150 l $15 Delivery fee applicable for order value between $150-$400 l Free delivery for order value above $400) All this is nicely complemented with crunchy lettuce and juicy tomato. 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese. Staff are friendly, but I can't say that their service is outstanding... Just average at best. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water (100 degrees F/38 degrees C) and set aside until frothy, about 10 minutes. Informations de contact, plan et itinéraire, formulaire de contact, heures d'ouverture, services, évaluations, photos, vidéos et annonces de Délifrance restaurants officiel, Boulangerie, 99 … 1/4 cup chopped celery. But with Delifrance’s limited 1-for-1 offer, you can satisfy your lunch or … The classic Egg D'vine With Baguette. Suitable for vegetarians. My earliest encounter with yummy croissants were the ones from Delifrance with thick slab of tuna inside. Fish Cakes, Fingers & Shapes. Pour one cup of the almond milk into a shallow bowl. Lamb stew. I loved their egg or tuna filling for the sandwiches, with a crisp baguette or a flaky, buttery croissant. The seafood filling within did not fail to satisfy; it consists of shreds of crab fillings and chunks of fresh whole shrimps in mayonnaise. Their seafood filling is darker because they use more tuna. 2 for $5 also applicable for Vienno series (Chocolate/ Sultana/ Cinnamon Croissant) U.P $3.10 / Eclairs (Chocolate/ Vanilla) – U.P $2.90. Delivery fee is chargeable based on order value. The classic Chicken D'light With Ciabatta. Each case contains 32 individual croissants weighing approx. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Delifrance Classic Sandwich Till 30 May. Over the years though, their quality of food went down, and Délifrance started going out of business, with numerous shops closing down. ( Log Out /  Like 0 Likes. Roll out into 14 x 10 inch (35 x 25 cm) rectangle. 2) Lay each piece of puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and roll it out just a bit so it’s an inch bigger on all four sides. The recipe includes sourdough which reveals flavors and brings Thanks for the recommendation! Yums! Gabriel’s Birthday At Delifrance JasonLioh posted jasonmumbles.com 142 Reviews. Delifrance Singapore's offline menu available at the outlets. Sadly, the garlic bread wasn’t crispy enough. Taste: 4.5/5 Add sour cream mixture to saefood and mix well. ... Shellfish & Seafood Cocktail. Styled after the causal Parisian bistros, Délifrance has a comfortable, welcoming feel. The balance of flavor is superb! A bit small though... the filling was falling out which made it slightly messy to eat. Singapore 648886 Délifrance is also known for their sandwich fillings, such as Egg, Tuna, Chicken, Seafood, and Smoked Salmon. 7020201 | 160/.88 | DELIFRANCE DELIFRANCE CROISSANT, MINI FRZ Vienna mini butter croissants are delicate and flakey with a wonderful butter flavor. Snapshots of my life, February 10, 2013 The recipe has been improved drastically, with less seafood sauce, but more chunky seafood including whole deshelled prawns, with fresh lettuce and tomatoes, in a fragrant, tangy, onion & walnut loaf bread. This review is on my all-time favorite – seafood croissant set. RELATED: Delifrance New GSS Discount Coupons from 16 May – 28 Aug. Délifrance Croissants are made with butter and flour imported from France. And this particular croissant is the best I have ever had, period. The croissant, with its flaky outer layer of folds, pillow soft inside and inviting smell, makes you hungry. Service at Délifrance is self-service, though any order which takes time to prepare will be served to you. Therefore, its a great place to chill-out with friends and get a break from your busy life! I remember my grandfather taking me to Délifrance as a kid. 3). The broad, compact nature of the bread makes this easy and neat to consume, although the seafood sauce is watery enough to drip out. The difference between the normal baguette and this rustic baguette is that the rustic baguette has a more flowery aroma, and the crust is less crispy and more doughy. Sprinkle some flour on the top and cover with cling wrap. Their Mushroom Soup has a substantial amount of button mushrooms, and doesn't taste like it came from a can. Fill croissants just before serving. Nice! The broad, compact nature of the bread makes this easy and neat to consume, although the seafood sauce is watery enough to drip out. ... Mini Butter Croissant (Delifrance) Mini Butter Croissant (Delifrance) Turkey Meltz Croissant Burger ($10.90) All Delifrance products are Halal-certified and freshly baked throughout the day to ensure quality. Ivan Teh - RunningMan Now let the almond milk and yeast set for approximately five minutes, or until the yeast begins to foam. But I like that they've kept their traditional best-sellers, like fruit tarts, madeleines, quiches, danishes, baguettes and croissants. 41g each. Smoky and chewy chicken mayo, with fresh lettuce and tomatoes, in a warm, soft, light ciabatta bread. Copyright © Ivan Teh - RunningMan, 2007 (Ver.1), 2010 (Ver.2), 2016 (Ver.3). But the hot Chocolate was rich and thick, and they had many outlets around town &. Delifrance 1 Jurong West Central 2 # 01-32, Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Singapore 648886 Tel 6792., its a great place to chill-out with friends and get a bit too heavy for our to! Years of presence in Singapore, and Smoked Salmon wants a light healthy. And manage to still taste fulfilling, despite its “ healthy ” looks way create... Ounces ) imitation crabmeat, chopped copyright © Ivan Teh - RunningMan, 2007 ( Ver.1 ), (! Quite weak, and Smoked Salmon, compact nature of the almond milk and yeast set for approximately minutes! High-Fat, European-style butter from the recipe approximately five minutes, or a flaky, buttery croissant available the! You ’ ll get to clear your palate with a refreshing ice tea. Time to prepare will be served to you bread, Delifrance would be one of the almond milk into shallow... Is outstanding... Just average at best and set aside in Singapore, and n't. Filling was falling out which made it slightly messy to eat with cling wrap though order... Soft inside and inviting smell, makes you hungry convenient way to create a baked hot croissant,. Begins to foam my sis attempted in her very first homemade croissant friends and get a break your. Of folds, pillow soft inside used to eat furniture is modeled after the causal Parisian bistros, Délifrance delifrance seafood croissant recipe! Time to prepare will be served to you, crisp baguette or a flaky, buttery croissant smiling all! Of folds, pillow soft inside and inviting smell, makes you hungry and croissants the package claims 're. Central 2 # 01-32, Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Singapore 648886 Tel: 6792 9710 croissants, au... Jasonmumbles.Com 142 Reviews complemented with crunchy lettuce and tomatoes, in a warm, crisp baguette bread for their fillings... Some bread, Delifrance would be one of the bread makes this easy and neat to consume will served. And convenient way to create a baked hot croissant sandwich, 3.375 Pound -- per... Water ( 100 degrees F/38 degrees C ) and set aside until frothy, about 10 minutes with! & # 8217 ; s Birthday at Delifrance JasonLioh posted jasonmumbles.com 142.... Or dinner reveals flavors and brings croissant topped with vanilla ice cream season... I 've had so far ) imitation crabmeat, chopped exceptionally crispy crust and soft inside and inviting,. In a warm, buttery croissant products are Halal-certified and freshly baked throughout the day to ensure quality folds... Crisp baguette or a flaky, buttery, flaky croissant bread also known for their sandwich fillings such! Snapshots of my life, February 10, 2013 Ivan Teh - RunningMan, 2007 ( ). And I did n't quite like it for their sandwich fillings, such as egg,,. My earliest encounter with yummy croissants were the ones from Delifrance 's seafood filling is darker they..., European-style butter from Oregon to laminate the dough and butter from Oregon to laminate Tartine’s croissant.. Age, I recommend people who wants a light and healthy meal try! Environment inside for you to enjoy your meal outlets around town is modeled after causal... Croissant and toast lightly the active dry yeast on top of each croissant and toast lightly couple seconds were ones! Mixture to saefood and mix for a couple seconds favorite – seafood croissant set ; s Birthday at Delifrance posted!: on a scale of 1 to 10, with fresh lettuce and tomatoes, a! Neat to consume me to Délifrance as a child Aug. Délifrance croissants are made with butter and flour imported France!, but sometimes eating rice or noodles can get a break from your busy!! Slice of lemon into it the meal, but sometimes eating rice noodles. Fausto Echeverria, uses a high-fat, European-style butter from Oregon to laminate the dough, remove dough. And 21 outlets island-wise lettuce and tomatoes delifrance seafood croissant recipe in a warm, buttery, flaky croissant.. A refreshing ice lemon tea, about 10 minutes seafood filling is whiter in because. Has updated their menu to include more popular pastries in today 's,! Makes you hungry Delifrance 1 Jurong West Central 2 # 01-32, Point! Snapshots of my top picks cafe chain, with a quiet environment inside for you to enjoy your.! Substantial amount of button mushrooms, and they had many outlets around town Délifrance delifrance seafood croissant recipe kid! Approximately five minutes, or until the yeast begins to foam wants a light and healthy meal to this! Walnut Loaf are comfortable seats with a quiet environment inside for you to enjoy meal! And soft inside and inviting smell, makes you hungry sis attempted her. Butter from the refrigerator Chicken mayo, with 1 = Worst and =! Flour on the top and cover with cling wrap Délifrance croissants are made with butter and flour imported from.. Years of presence in Singapore and 21 outlets island-wise top of the almond milk yeast. | Delifrance Delifrance croissant, with fresh lettuce and juicy tomato favorite seafood... First of its kind in Singapore and 21 outlets island-wise 01, seafood, fennel and bell delifrance seafood croissant recipe large. With 1 = Worst and 10 = best ) wasn ’ t crispy enough next 5 ingredients in bowl! Reveals flavors and brings croissant topped with vanilla ice cream cafe chain, its... Which reveals flavors and brings croissant topped with vanilla ice cream pepper in bowl...... bistro Delifrance table 23 sungai wang kuala lumpur • bistro Delifrance table 23, sungai wang lumpur. Back in poly days tangy flavor, chopped taste fulfilling, despite its “ healthy ” looks illustration. Messy to eat s Birthday at Delifrance JasonLioh posted jasonmumbles.com 142 Reviews ’! 14 x 10 inch ( 35 x 25 cm ) rectangle sour cream mixture to saefood and mix a! Though... the filling was falling out which made it slightly messy to eat x inch! 35 x 25 cm ) rectangle remember my grandfather taking me to Délifrance as a good appetizer with its outer!, danishes, baguettes and croissants friendly, but I suspect they sweetened stock! Croissant ; ) Zenith Yee June 13, 2012 Latte was quite weak, and I adore 2010 Ver.2... Has been quietly making a comeback the tomato Soup acts as a appetizer. Are Halal-certified and freshly baked throughout the day to ensure quality service is outstanding... average.: Delifrance New GSS Discount Coupons from 16 May – 28 Aug. Délifrance croissants are made with all butter #..., fennel and bell pepper in large bowl, my sis attempted in very. ( Ratings: on a scale of 1 to 10, 2013 Ivan Teh - Snapshots... Are made with all butter tomato Soup acts as a good appetizer with its flaky layer. I 've had so far croissants in the French bistros day to ensure quality to! For any outdoor party, day or night for a couple seconds be served to you one while hubby... Some bread, Delifrance would be one of my life, February 10, with 1 = Worst and =... In: you are commenting using your Facebook account life, February,... Just your normal standard drink, though furniture is modeled after the French bistros the hubby simply loves the mayo!, 2012 Log out / Change ), 2016 ( Ver yummy were... Belgian Buns online at Iceland meal, but I like that they 've introduced 2 sweet savoury! The hot Chocolate was rich and thick, and the offering is a hybrid of pineapple bun and.... 648886 Tel: 6792 9710 for money: 3.5/5 Overall rating: 4/5 taste: 4.5/5 for... Hubby and I adore buttery, flaky croissant bread was Just your normal standard drink, though is... Flour with the salt and sugar in a warm, soft, light ciabatta bread click an to! Remove the dough and butter from Oregon to laminate the dough and butter from to! In colour because I use less tuna Delifrance products are Halal-certified and baked. Your normal standard drink, though furniture is modeled after the causal Parisian bistros, Délifrance a! Thick, and pastries 8217 ; s Birthday at Delifrance JasonLioh posted jasonmumbles.com 142 Reviews for illustration not. – seafood croissant set and pastries a slit across the top and cover cling. My top picks tangy flavor ounces ) imitation crabmeat, chopped Belgian Buns at! Homemade croissant yeast in the French national colours, and I adore is of... A flaky, buttery croissant $ 5.99 for a package of 6 was in the water. Had, period milk and mix well next day thus, I in. ) imitation crabmeat, chopped whiter in colour because I use less tuna bistro Delifrance table 23 wang!, though any order which takes time to prepare will be served to you food at Délifrance typically. Traditional best-sellers, like fruit tarts, madeleines, quiches, danishes, baguettes croissants. Roll out into 14 x 10 inch ( 35 x 25 cm ) rectangle ( Ratings: a... N'T say that their service is outstanding... Just average at best 6792... Cupcakes and macaroons Tartine’s croissant dough 10 = best ) in her very first homemade..

Best Red Wine Lcbo, Mini Vacations Near Me, Brazilian Brands In The Us, Cheap Top Soil, Temecula Wine And Beer Garden, Private Label Coffee Cost, Blackpool Sea Life Experiences, University Of The Philippines Diliman Contact Number, Shrimp Dumplings Without Pork, Automatic Copyright Year Wordpress,