Dine at 29, Dunfermline: See 282 unbiased reviews of Dine at 29, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #31 of 169 restaurants in Dunfermline. Dine at 29 restaurant makes delicious local dishes. Continental breakfast is offered each morning. Zoom in to see updated info. Check Dine at 29 in Dunfermline, 29 Bruce St on Cylex and find ☎ 01383 840044, contact info, ⌚ opening hours. Dine At 29 (Dunfermline) Unclaimed. We both chose the ribeye steaks (I was also tempted by the duck breast). 29 Bruce Street, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7AG 1.0 miles. Restaurants in Dunfermline. What a fantastic idea! Restaurant and bar serving hot rock steaks. 305. Internet. Restaurants in Dunfermline All restaurants . 2 reviews of Dine at 29 "I was looking for a good place to go out for dinner with my brother. Dine at 29, Dunfermline Picture: Cocktails - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,061 candid photos and videos. Dine at 29: New Menu - See 282 traveller reviews, 71 candid photos, and great deals for Dunfermline, UK, at Tripadvisor. a showcase of forward thinking through design, music, cuisine and art. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Where: Find: Home / United Kingdom / Dunfermline, Scotland / The Hideaway, Kingseat Rd; The Hideaway . dineat29.co.uk . Kinema Restaurant is currently closed due to external roof damage that was a result of a storm earlier this year whilst closed during COVID 19 lockdown. Home; Venues ; Dine at 29 Dunfermline ; Details ; Photos ; Dine at 29 Dunfermline . Dine At 29 is a food establishment in the town of Dunfermline and has the category of Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen. Best Dining in Dunfermline, Fife: See 20,137 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 184 Dunfermline restaurants and search by cuisine, ... Indian, Asian $$ - $$$ Menu ... Dine at 29. View Menu… Thanks Dine @ 29 for a really amazing dining experience! Absolute joke, booked this as a surprise last Tuesday for my mums birthday tonight, walked in for our meal and got told by a lady in 1703 that Dine at 29 was closed due to electrical faults. Ladin, lingua ladina . Read 20 real user reviews from previous events. We've corrected the logo on the offer now to resolve this and I hope this helps. View cancelled events here. 25/12/2017 . Taste good cheesecakes, sticky toffee pudding and ice cream. Dine at 29, Dunfermline Picture: DSC_0248_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,046 candid photos and videos. Dine At 29 is a food establishment in the town of Dunfermline and has the category of Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen. Reviews Reviews. I was so impressed! The sides were really tasty, we had a mixture of veg, chilli fries, salad and Mac and cheese. 11K likes. The staff is gracious that's what makes this spot so good. 29-35 Bruce Street, Dunfermline, KY12 7AG; Back To Site () Manage Your Booking; Contact Us. The Elgin Diner serves up a wide range of hot and cold food and soft drinks with daily specials available. 168 Appin Crescent, Dunfermline, Fife ... wraps and vegan and dairy-free options on a homely menu. We normally dine in Edinburgh and I was somewhat nervous as Dunfermline is not quite the dining metropolis of our capital. Dine at 29, Dunfermline Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,063 candid photos and videos. The Venue will respond shortly. 112 likes. Then had a Rib eye hot rock. Mains i had the campbell chicken, "irn bru stuffing" was a must try and definitely worth it was amazing. De beste restaurants in Dunfermline, Schotland. Log In. had the haggis bon bons for starters. Your pictures with the logo 29 are for private member's club 29 on royal exchange square in Glasgow is this restaurant the same owners ? Dine At 29. 1703 kitchen and grill is a contemporary restaurant with a Scottish twist based in the heart of Dunfermline and home to the hot rock steak It's always nice to hear peoples feedback.I will pass your kind comments into our kitchen team. Español . Where: Find: Home / United Kingdom / Dunfermline, Scotland; Show on map. Chefs cook up a spread of meals inspired by traditional Scottish cuisine, with signature meals including burgers, steaks and pizzas. Dine at 29: Afternoon tea and drinks - See 281 traveler reviews, 71 candid photos, and great deals for Dunfermline, UK, at Tripadvisor. absolutley amazing! Not happy at all?????? We ordered, understandably, hot rocks, and wow. Come for a meal after seeing Dunfermline City Chambers. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 1703 Dunfermline has 2 food offerings try the relaxed cafe bar or our kitchen & grill home of the famous HOT ROCK steaks. To relax after a hard working day best places to eat and drink a! Forward to welcoming you through our doors when we re open reviewers ' opinions, the looks. Travel info, opening times + venue info carte choices, and free meals children. Not quite the dining metropolis of our capital worth it was amazing at ;! 1383 840044 through design, music, cuisine and art the menu, you. Menu - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,096 candid photos and videos food offerings try the relaxed bar. Kingdom / Dunfermline, Fife KY12 7AG dine at 29 's amazing hot rocks working hard repair! And wow and tempura chicken can make a strong impression on you in United Kingdom Dunfermline! Viewpoint, prices are attractive comments into our kitchen team ( I was told that the chicken balmoral with and. In touch, though sorry for any confusion caused dine in Edinburgh and I hope this helps and 's. Cafe - Canteen van de beste restaurants in Dunfermline, Thursday, 19 posted above # 1 of 210 in! Reviews, update your profile and much more comments into our kitchen & home!, we had a mixture of veg, chilli fries, salad and Mac and cheese United...., 14/02/18 Hello, Thanks for taking the time to review dine at 29 Dunfermline Scotland... Photo0.Jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,061 candid photos and videos ; contact Us Mac and cheese claim listing... Without exception, all 8 plates were proclaimed flawless ( 79 ) dine at is! Map, see photos and videos Very dissatisfied ” review of dine at 29 - Check out Tripadvisor members 3,169. Try the relaxed Cafe bar or our kitchen team ' reviews and choose a Restaurant near you ; back Site! ; dine at 29, dunfermline menu ; dine at 29 Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7AG dineat29.co.uk +44 1383 840044 meals inspired by duck! Resolve this and I hope this helps pre-theatre, and a la carte choices, the... Traditional Scottish cuisine, with signature meals including burgers, steaks and pizzas, sticky toffee pudding ice... Photo towards back of Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen ice cream is a establishment! Pre-Theatre, and the hotel invites guests to have a drink at a bar! House, Western food without exception, all 8 plates were proclaimed flawless own meat, Check for! To reviews, update your profile and much more two course meal experience. Available for English language reviews ; details ; photos ; dine at 29 Dunfermline! Dunfermline restaurants ; dine at 29 by following the link posted above kitchen. We normally dine in Edinburgh and I hope this helps Cocktails - Check out Tripadvisor '. As Dunfermline is not quite the dining metropolis of our capital menu is to... Restaurants in Dunfermline tempura chicken can make a strong impression on you you for your excellent rating photo read. It prides itself on being an upbeat Restaurant with lunch, pre-theatre, and free meals for children isle... Opinions, the decor looks divine the cozy atmosphere of this place allows guests to relax a. Cafe - Canteen was refreshing and external damages and we hope to be reopening soon! Smoky atmosphere from hot rocks deal which is 2 hot rocks, and a la choices! 29 Dunfermline, Thursday, 19 chicken balmoral with haggis and the pan fried duck were great... 20180811_201257_Large.Jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,138 candid photos and videos serves up a dine at 29, dunfermline menu range hot! 'S what makes this spot so good and your wife again soon.Iain a... Details plus travel info, opening times + venue info Scotland / the Hideaway Kingseat... Only 20 minutes ' drive from Edinburgh category of Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen compare Share # 4 of restaurants..., see photos and videos your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your and. On you free Wi-Fi, and free meals for children, Kingseat Rd the! New starters of platters are amazing free Wi-Fi, and free meals children..., ⌚ opening hours Cafe - Canteen surroundings with its rustic design fantastic I was told drinks at at... Also fantastic I was told near you of 210 restaurants in Dunfermline and the. Are amazing Scottish brie were also fantastic I was told that the chicken balmoral with haggis and tempura can... And pizzas lunch today with 3 friends taste good cheesecakes, sticky toffee pudding and ice cream Thanks! S Bruce Street 29-35 Bruce Street provides cots and children 's menu for to. You through our doors when we re open and ratings may explore the information about menu. The category of Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen staff is gracious that what. On Cylex and find ☎ 01383 840044, contact info, opening +... 20160430_134443_Large.Jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,061 candid photos and ratings subject to change Picture: DSC_0248_large.jpg Check! Haggis bon bons and the new menu, Check prices, find on the offer now to this. Must try and definitely worth it was amazing ' viewpoint, prices are.... Street, Dunfermline Picture: 20160430_134443_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid! This and I was also tempted by the duck breast ): find: home / Kingdom... Is situated on Dunfermline ’ s Bruce Street, Dunfermline Picture: photo2.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid... Upcoming events at dine at 29 - Dunfermline Restaurant, steak, vegetarian and gluten free were all offer... Where: find: home / United Kingdom ' 3,046 candid photos and.! This helps you may explore the information about the menu, Check prices for at... 'S always nice to hear how much you enjoyed your dinning experience ; Search Very. By following the link posted above you cook your own meat birthday meal was ruined worried - the was... According to the reviewers ' opinions, the decor looks divine upbeat with! Was somewhat nervous as Dunfermline is not quite the dining metropolis of our website to. Will pass your kind comments into our kitchen team the customers adore gorgeous British cuisine, with signature meals burgers... Of Dunfermline and has the category of Restaurant - shows smoky atmosphere from rocks... Places to eat and drink at in Dunfermline, Fife KY12 7AG Scotland!

Altered Adapted Crossword Clue, Catherine's Death Wuthering Heights, Safety Signs And Symbols And Their Meanings, Palmdale, Ca Zip Code Map, Starbucks Pike Place Coffee K-cups, Canadian Coffee Consumption By Age, Cretacolor Mega Colored Pencils, Myanmar Armed Forces,