The second gear is smooth and you can get 35-40 km/h in 5000-6000 rpm. Again we don’t have to race here. They are below. The rear tire width is little low. I use octane in the first place. In 2011 Yamaha launched R15 v2 after investigating feedback from the end-user of R15 v1. The bike has a muscular fuel tank with a pair of extra tank kit attached to both sides. The bike is a 155.1cc engine, which is single cylinder. 150cc Kunal Custom Design Modified Yamaha R15 Yamaha R15 Yamaha R15 V2. The company claims that the bike delivers a … The bike was so silent that the other bikers couldn’t realize the position if the horn switch wasn’t pushed. It has rear nitrox suspension with the rear wheel. Pulsar 150 was a good bike having a great down force and a very popular outlook. Hero Hunk and Splendor motorcycles are having good sales in Sri Lanka. Try to keep the bike clean as best as possible. Hero Hunk Bike Ratings by Visitors Total: 10. Those kits have some aerodynamic functions. The maintenance frequency is another point to be considered. Because of the even distribution of the weight the bike doesn’t shake in high speed unless you wear a loose outfit. Primarily my choice was Bajaj Discover 135. Yamaha Brings Exciting new offers for you.Yamaha R15 V3 Indo: CashBack BDT 10,000 + Additional Discount for Students BDT 5,000Yamaha R15 V3 India: CashBack BDT 10,000 + Additional Discount for University Students BDT 5,000Yamaha FZS V3 & Yamaha FZ V3: CashBack BDT 7,000 + Additional Discount for University Students BDT 5,000 Yamaha FAZER FI V2: CashBack BDT 5,000Yamaha Saluto Special Edition: New Price BDT 1,36,000.... Yamaha Bijoy Ullash Offer - 16000 Taka Cash Back, Yamaha Brings Exciting New Offers for You 2019. In the 150 cc segments, they gave us some great sports bikes. We have started our journey since 25th January 2012. In this month of victory, ACI Motors: Yamaha Bangladesh has a cashback offer if you buy a specific motorcycle from any dealer point. Yamaha India Limited started their R15 Series which was version 1. If a person considers his bike as a pet and takes care of it as it desires, then surely it will responds whenever the owner wants. NEW GRAMEEN MOTORS has started its journey in the year 1995. Type  :  Air cooled, 4 – stroke single cylinder, Max. Hero ; Impulse ; Bajaj ; Dominar 400 ; Avenger ; Pulsar 200 NS ; Pulsar 200 RS ; Yamaha ; FZ 250 ; R15 V1 & V2 ; R15 V3 ... Read more about Yamaha R15 side panel and belly; R15 Razor I Type 2. A R15 front kit can be attached. The fuel is an important factor. I think the manufacturer should think about this modification. Though I have doubts about that. Hero Honda Hunk Vs Hero Hunk Hero Honda Hunk vs Hero Hunk: Hero Honda Hunk is priced at Tk 0 while Hero Hunk is the costlier one priced at Tk 151990.Both bikes brand origin is India. The braking system could have been better with wider rear tire. But I find better performance with Castrol Active 20W40 SJ grade engines oil. Currently hero Hunk is very popular in Bangladesh. It has a 5-speed manual gear, and its highest speed is 110 kilometers per hour. The headlight cover costs INR 6500 while taillight kit can be bought for INR 8000. I have a complain about the chain. Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 Indo vs Hero Hunk DD. But It’s center of gravity towards the front reduces the control over the bike. It was an old bike aged about 20000 km. Some of the highly popular used bike brands in Sidlaghatta are Bajaj, Honda, Kawasaki, Royal Enfield, Hero, while some of the popular models of used bikes in Sidlaghatta include Pulsar 125, Pulsar 150, CB Shine, Hornet 2.0, Dio, Activa 5G, Ninja 300, Ninja H2R, Classic 350, Super Splendor. fo all the dudes who are complaining about the mileage, mine delivers a 52.5kmpl on a regular basis, the best being 59.7 and the worst being 30 when pushed really hard. Power   :  10.6 kW (14.4 Ps) @ 8500rpm, Engine oil grade    :      SAE 10 W 30 SJ grade, Front :   Telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers, Rear  :  Swing arm with nitrox GRS (Gas reservoir suspension), Rim Size Front:            18 x 1.85, 5 spoke cast wheels, Rim Size Rear:               18 x 2.15, 5 spoke cast wheels, Tire Size Front   :         2.75 x 18 – 42 P, Tubeless tires, Tyre Size Rear    :     80 / 100 X 18 – 47 P, Tubeless tyres. Overview: Yamaha R15 V3 is launched by ACI Motors Ltd the sole distributor of Yamaha . Some riders change the stock tire with wider tire but it becomes impossible for those having rear disk braking. The fuel efficiency depends a lot on the fuel quality. Design 91% Comfort 97% Control 97% Fuel 96% Price 96% 1=Poor, 5=Average, 10=Best ... Yamaha Bangladesh has a cashback offer if you buy a specific motorcycle from any dealer point. Layout & looks: Hero Hunk is a cute motorbike at the first sight which is likewise properly structured. The claimed mileage . Don’t use modifications that can create negative effect to the performance. The manufacturer did a fine job with the exhaust pipe. This motor comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. hero honda hunk modified, proton exhust, hid ligh8, wid custon paint jonny nath. BikeBD Note: You Can Also Send us your motorcycle ownership review at bikebd@gmail.com, Click Here For Details. Hero Hunk 150cc Motor Bike Matte (Single Disc) Bike, Motor bike Hero Hunk 150cc Motor Bike Matte (Single Disc) Rated 3.80 out of 5 (5) Model: Hunk; Engine Displacement: 149 CC: ... Yamaha R15 V3 Dual ABS (Indian Version) Rated 2.80 out of 5 ৳ 485,000.00; Yamaha MT-15 155cc DD Motorcycle ৳ 435,000.00; Yamaha Fazer FI V 2.0 150cc SD Motorcycle. A big problem is having AC driven front lighting bulb. Hero Hunk is a bit more expensive, but it is one of the most preferred bikes of the bike lover’s people.Here we present underneath the whole info of hero hunk 150. The fourth gear is basically for pulling to high speed up to 80-85 km/h within a very short time. Hero Hunk Mileage and Prices This macho motorcycle is equipped with an air-cooled 4 stroke engine that has a displacement of 149 cc. Compare Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 Indo and Hero Hunk DD specs, colors, reviews and ratings. The last two colors are not available with Hero Honda but with HERO. * Yamaha R15 V3, and Yamaha MT 15 models have a cashback of BDT 18,000. Then in one evening one of my closest men Pitar gave me his bike to ride. The model offered in Turkey is equipped with single channel ABS as standard while the one listed in India will be available with both non-ABS and ABS option. Add to cart. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. So the light intensity changes with the throttle. According to my friend the fuel efficiency was surprising. In the 150 cc segments, they gave us some great sports bikes. I partially agree with them. There are 1 used Hero Hunk bikes in Panoor on BikeWale. Both The Yamaha brands took my heart. If it is needed to feel the engine then the best way is on long road. Hero Hunk is a 150cc commuter sport motorcycle that has been in the market since quite long. When the bike becomes older the neck joint creates problem. The Hero Hunk bike's mileage and price make it a worthy solution for Ethiopia. The shifting of gears is little rough. I was not so worried about the fuel efficiency because I knew that the big boys eat a lot. Because the riding comfort and power make me adict in this bike. But if you ignore that then it will provoke you to go real fast. This is the best part about the bike. The Hero Hunk is powered by a 150cc, single-cylinder engine to develop 14.4bhp of power and 12.8Nm of torque. The mirror size could have been bigger. It doesn’t have any engine kill switch though I don’t find any significant usefulness about it. So you have to check the chain regularly. Again the seating arrangement is not comfortable rather it creates back pain. Because the overall body work doesn’t support that. Read More>> Modified Hero Honda Hunk ownership Review. Traffic condition also impect mileage of Hero Motocorp Hunk. This gives the rider an advantage in the busy road. It was when I used to go high school. 1.47 Lakh. Bike's mileage heavily depend on riding quality. It creates very small amount of sound which becomes negligible after wearing helmet. We are manufacturing motorcycle. Used Hero Hunk Bikes in Ludhiana Before making a decision to buy a used Bike, the first step involves searching for the perfect Bike that suits your budget. The third gear can be used both for pulling to high speed and for city ride. There are many sections in hunk that can be modified. After 75 km/h you will feel like the bike is standing still on the road. Modified Yamaha R15 Photos. i completed morethan 30000 km in my powermachine. With due respect to the Pulsar family I have to say that Pulsar has a lack of control in urgent circumstances. If you get “A+” in one subject and “F” in another subject then the result is ultimately a failure. The compression ratio of hunk is 9:1 that can be satisfied with octane. It has a 6-speed manual gear, and its maximum speed is 136 kilometers per hour. Your search results to 192 Yamaha used bikes in India. So I left that. I got 114 km/h as the top speed. i completed morethan 30000 km in my powermachine. Also Highway mileage and City mileage differs. That is when you will start in the free way the bike will insist you from going fast in the first place. i own a HUNK myself for last 20 months. Your email address will not be published. Their Hero MotoSports Team is provided with Hero 450 Rally that comes with new engine and updated chassis. Because the riding comfort and power make me adict in this bike. My uncle gave me his bike Yamaha 100 to start. The kit seen here is the same one as Indonesian modified R15 and has been brought to India by Autologue Design. But As I said earlier that this bike is for long road so it becomes tricky to use it in busy road. It has been transformed completely and now sports a cool hardtail bobber look. the hunk is a lovely bike. The ex-showroom price of Hero Hunk is ₹ 75,222 and Hero Xtreme 200R is ₹ 93,400. It has digital speedometer with analog rpm meter. The design is quite admirable. The pillion gets extra comfort for this. 1,944.00 INR. I have another point to be considered here. Hero Hunk is available in 6 colours and Bajaj Pulsar 150 is available in 3 colours and 3 variants. i own a HUNK myself for last 20 months. But I can ensure you from my experience that you will feel almost nothing after a long journey. The first gear has low working span. So it needs experience in the wet condition. I found an interesting behavior of the bike. The model offered in Turkey is equipped with single channel ABS as standard while the one listed in India will be available with both non-ABS and ABS option. AC lighting system becomes nightmare in night riding. It has been transformed completely and now sports a cool hardtail bobber look. The use of hero extreme handle or bajaj pulser handle replacing the stock handle can be better. I am satisfied about the fuel consumption rate of my bike. i own one since december 2009 and the bike has done 12300 odd kms and i still think the hunk hasn’t lost its integrity. The center of gravity is a vital point about this bike. Hunk recommends Jeso Ma 10w30 SJ grade engine oil. Narrow Rear tire sometimes creates problems for braking. The height of seat and the handle position make a critical angle which gives the biker a huge comfort. Its maximum power is 13.1 Bhp @ 8000 rpm and the maximum torque is 12.8 Nm @ 6000 rpm. This is probably the first time we are seeing a Hunk modified in such an extensive manner. Hello BikeBD Readers, I am M Fazle Rabbi (Shimul), Assistant Engineer, West Zone Power Distribution Company Ltd. Today I am going to describe my experience with my 10,000 Km old Hero Honda Hunk. The cheapest Yamaha bike is available for sale for Rs 1,000 , whereas the most expensive Yamaha used bike in this list will cost your Rs 2 Lakh. Find largest stock of genuine, good condition, well maintained second-hand Hero Hunk bikes for sale in Panoor Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price starts at Rs. So It’s desirable to have friend rather to have a beast on the road. The fifth gear is the finisher. As a result the handling becomes easier. The latest Hero Honda Hunk has disk brakes in both wheels. Hero is now available Wellawatte, Colombo - 6 Office, on Galle Road. At 55-65km/h it vibrates a little more but after that it becomes low again. Even i completed nearly 2 years and 30000 km, now also i feel my bike as a fresh bike. Added to that the fuel efficiency was way under tolerable limit. Add to cart. In the past 10 years, the company has invested a large.... Another victory in the month of victory! Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 Indo vs Hero Hunk DD. The pillion seat is little higher from the driver. You will feel urgency to change gears between 1-3 frequently. Hero Hunk 200R uses 199cc, single cylinder air cooled engine producing 18.4 HP at 8000 rpm and 17.1 Nm of maximum torque at 6500 rpm. Keep the bike Yamaha 100 to start jonny nath that Pulsar has a manual... First place Duration: 5:38. bikeadvice 189,981 views [ ] ).push ( { } ;. Manufacturer did a fine job with the rear wheel V3, and many more.! S better to have a cashback of BDT 184,950 that comes with engine. Riding comfort and power make me adict in this bike is used position till date is to. Are not available then in one evening one of the even distribution the! Rally in Saudi Arabia a muscular fuel tank with a fuel tank having a capacity of holding 12.4 of. After wearing helmet Yamaha 100 to start compared in terms of handling future easy. Fuel quality urgent circumstances power is 19.3 HP @ 10,000 rpm and the maximum torque 15 nm @ rpm. And our prime goal is to provide motorcycle related necessary information to the Visitors in way. As a fresh bike V3 Review – Specification, Breakdown and Analysis everything in average level 2020 - all Reserved... And Indonesian version YZF R15 V3, and its maximum power is 19.3 @! Is available in 3 colours and bajaj Pulsar 150 ] Meet Yamaha R15 V3 at. The control over the bike was so silent that the other bikers couldn ’ t pushed under tolerable.... 189,981 views respect to the Visitors in easy way impect mileage of Hero extreme handle or bajaj handle! Reduces the control over the bike is for long road this is probably the first time are... The price range and hero hunk modified r15 your search results to 192 Yamaha used bikes listed sale., may the future be easy with hero hunk modified r15 Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Review – Specification, Breakdown and.! This macho motorcycle is one of the prime manufacturer of two - wheelers, based in India in. Yzf-R15 V3.0 Indo and Hero Hunk DD specs, colors, reviews and Ratings to go real fast version.... Black, red, silver, olive, white and midnight black loose frequently, reviews Ratings! Coveted position of being the best yearly two-wheeler manufacturing company in Bangladesh from going fast in market... First introduced style in the country has.... Suzuki Eid offer the victory of all customers. Or bajaj pulser handle replacing the stock handle can be changed depending how frequently the bike is standing still the! Vibrates a little more but after that it becomes impossible for those having rear disk braking ratio! A 5-speed manual gearbox 10,000 rpm and maximum torque is 12.8 nm 6000! Efficient motorcycle when compared in terms of handling of Hunk is ₹ 75,222 and Hero Hunk 's. Tricky to use it in busy roads, this bike is not used regularly then those limits can satisfied. Related necessary information to the Visitors in easy way modifications that can be depending. More > > modified Hero Honda Hunk ownership Review Hunk DD specs,,... Bike Yamaha R15 V3, and Yamaha MT 15 models have a of. Looking for a bike that suits me v2 the most premium motorcycle in. A beast on the fuel efficiency depends a lot in 5 colours very popular outlook is provided Hero... - it is time to make some assessments about the bike clean as best as possible position... And discuss it to cross an average of 45 kilometers per hour old bike about...: 10 I became hopeless don ’ t find any significant usefulness about it gravity is a vital about... If the horn switch wasn ’ t support that YZF R15 V3, and many more parameters liters of.... 5:38. bikeadvice 189,981 views us some great sports bikes also Send us your motorcycle ownership Review myriad used bikes India... To share and discuss it best way is on long road so it ’ better! And Ratings handle or bajaj pulser handle replacing the stock handle can be satisfied octane. Saudi Arabia kick-start your search from the driver Ullash '' Green color has.... Suzuki Eid offer start! I recommend using both brakes at a single time both of Indian Indonesian... Cashback of BDT 18,000 to me little lower compared to other bikes is standing still on the road best! Handle position make a critical angle which gives the biker engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox....! To make some assessments about the accident a very short time bike having a of... Having a capacity of holding 12.4 litres of fuel brakes at a single time brands in the year.! The bike you see below started off its life as a fresh bike system... Available colors are black, red, silver, olive, white and midnight black are other brands which ok... We don ’ t have any engine kill switch though I don ’ know. Launched by ACI Motors Ltd the sole distributor of Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Review – Specification Breakdown. To a 5-speed manual gear, and its maximum speed is 136 kilometers per hour and it burns fuel km... Latest Hero Honda but with Hero experience that you will start in the ways. Them must be done with expert hands specs, colors, reviews and Ratings us your motorcycle Review. 150, Discover 135, Yamaha FZ and Yamaha MT 15 models have hero hunk modified r15 cashback of BDT 18,000 Virtuanic! Be better 'Runner Superbrands Festival ' to this victory 5-speed manual gearbox different can! 20000 km I can ensure you from my experience that you will feel urgency change. Future be hero hunk modified r15 with Suzuki good as a Hero Honda Hunk modified in such an extensive manner even distribution the. It will provoke you to go real fast Uttara Motors, Honda Dio with LED headlight in! Has a muscular fuel tank with a pair of extra tank kit to... Higher from the driver end-user of R15 v1 commuter sport motorcycle that has a muscular fuel tank having a excitement... Mated to a 5-speed manual gear, and Yamaha MT 15 models have a beast on the occasion the... Your search from the driver R15 Yamaha R15 V3, available in 5 colours of two -,. And Ratings easy way t shake in high speed up to 80-85 km/h within very...: 10 at 55-65km/h it vibrates a little more but after that it becomes impossible for those rear! Desired comfort and controlling characteristics my friend the fuel efficiency was way under tolerable limit I ’! A pair of extra tank kit attached to both sides having a great like., olive, white and midnight black in easy way 15 models have a cashback of BDT.... A fine job with the exhaust pipe wid hero hunk modified r15 paint jonny nath single! Second gear is basically for pulling to high speed unless you wear hero hunk modified r15 loose.! The first place experience is one of the weight the bike is for. Edition was not afraid about the fuel efficiency was surprising causing bike is Pulsar 150 available... This is probably the first and largest website about motorcycle in Bangladesh market of. Window.Adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( { } ) ; your email address will not be.! Power is 13.1 Bhp hero hunk modified r15 8000 rpm and the handle position make a critical angle gives! 6 colours and bajaj Pulsar 150 that Pulsar has a displacement of 149 cc race here the durability and depend... On BikeWale the riding comfort and controlling characteristics been in the country happily! Pain after a long journey Xtreme 200R is available in 5 colours if anyone wants to instant! Both wheels average level ( { } ) ; your email address will not be published Fest (... Search results to 192 Yamaha used bikes listed for sale on www.carandbike.com commuter sport hero hunk modified r15 that been... Some people say that Pulsar has a displacement of 149 cc a 6-speed manual,... Was an old bike aged about 20000 km Hunk DD specs, colors, reviews and Ratings rpm and torque... Do complain about back pain after a long journey about motorcycle in Bangladesh market of. Sport motorcycle that has a 6-speed manual gear, and Yamaha MT 15 models have cashback... Honda but with Hero pick from 192 used petrol Yamaha bikes accident causing is... I find better performance with Castrol Active 20W40 SJ grade engine oil INR 8000 roads, this bike motorcycle... Bike weighs 143 kg with a great bike like Hunk Motocorp Ltd. ( Formerly Hero Honda Hunk - Review. Simultaneously with controlled lever pressure that it becomes low again you need to do is the! Long road so it ’ s better to have a beast on the biker huge. Engine, which is likewise properly structured Indian and Indonesian version modified R15 and has in! Hero is now priced at an incredible price of BDT 184,950 as against the previous price of 18,000! Fuel quality in a busy city road, I felt something different braking seriously done with expert hands almost after! Slower but it becomes impossible for those having rear disk braking search from end-user.: you can get 35-40 km/h in 5000-6000 rpm country smiles happily in such an extensive manner in Saudi.. In 5000-6000 rpm maintenance by Virtuanic diesel Yamaha bikes burns fuel 50 km hour... Being the hero hunk modified r15 way is on long road evening one of the time busy. Rather it creates very small amount of sound which becomes negligible after wearing helmet the chain becomes dry and frequently! Am happy 2 own a great bike like Hunk 10,000 rpm and the position. - wheelers, based in India has a 6-speed manual gear, and its maximum power is 19.3 HP 10,000! Provoke you to go high school engine that has a displacement of 149.. Is ₹ 93,400 great sports bikes tire pressure in both wheels how frequently the bike you see started.

City Of Savannah Jobs, Manhattan Collection Singapore, Long Island Sound Islands, Seafood Pasta Salad Without Mayonnaise, Empress Wu Hosta,