Detailing can be a confusing task if you don’t know how to differentiate one auto product from another, like . This organization is not BBB accredited. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. Anyone purchased the extra paint protection from the dealer? When I first retired, we shifted $60,000 into I-Bonds ($30,000 each), in 2001 when they paid 3% fixed rate plus variable inflation rate. The main features told to me to be covered by this product, when it was sold to me, has proved to be false. Warranty Issues - the company denies claims. Hi all, I have recently purchased a 1 year used 718 Cayman after 4 years of savings and agreed to buy "Eckbond", a paint and wheel protective coating. By Chad2815, October 23, 2016 in Vehicle Appearance, Care, & Maintenance. I can say that it has ABSOLUTELY made a difference. With no VOC's or harmful chemicals, the Eckbond exterior and interior bond will protect and keep your vehicle looking "showroom new" for years to come! See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. It's great to know your service has been done efficiently and effectively, always testing leaving nothing to chance. The U.S. Treasury Department introduced the Series E savings bonds on May 1, 1941. This is basically what I thought. They ditched me after that and will no longer stand behind their product anymore. Eckbond Coatings Inc. is a North Carolina Business Corporation filed on July 27, 2017. I would LOVE to hear if anyone knows more about the coating or the company. Simply fill out the information and tell us what happened and representatives will be notified of your claim immediately. I hadn't seen anything about it on here, and nobody I asked had any experience with it. Read more. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Business Filings International, Inc. and … I didn't get offered any sort of Perma-Plate from the dealership. Eckbond.com Eckbond provides the finest in Eco-Friendly automotive environmental protection products available in the market today. Chad2815 63 Chad2815 63 Enthusiast; Member; 63 277 posts; Drives: 2017 Sierra Denali; Posted October 23, 2016. The Eckbond protection can be applied to the exterior and interior of your car to protect all painted sheet metal panels, your headlights, windshields, alloy wheels and interior surfaces. iLendingDIRECT was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 19, 2018 and since then this brand received 6 reviews.. iLendingDIRECT ranks 242 of 1851 in Financial Services category. Automotive Paint in Brea, CA. Look at the price for CF, Carplay etc. You can buy almost everything you need for probably the price you paid. Tens of millions of families purchased Series E bonds. He said it looked something like bug spots but he could not correct it. Of course, if you’re financing it, you’ll have to meet the obligations the lender requires, like a certain down payment amount and timely monthly payments. We’ll guide you through the process. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Current status of the company is Active. Read 2102 Reviews of Porsche Riverside - Porsche, Used Car Dealer, Service Center dealership reviews written by real people like you. Contrary to its name, a eurobond is not necessarily from Europe. This is a friendly reminder to visit our wiki. Sealants and waxes are both similar in terms of what they do; one just does a certain aspect better than the other. Porsche Riverside responded. If I were to get some type of protective treatment, I would look after market because what the dealership is trying to get you to buy is simply an add-on to make them some more money in my opinion. Although some of those dealer options, upgrades and extras can be worth the investment by making life with your new car more enjoyable and adding value to … Please refer to the Vehicle Protection Plan (VPP) agreement for exact terms, conditions and … The executive team at Eckbond is committed to offering quality products with unsurpassed customer service. The coating is not worth what you are paying, but fortunately, that is not all you are paying for. If you are not presently set up with an account, please contact BorderConnect to get you set up. It is designed to protect the vehicle’s exterior against damage from the following: Bird Drops and Etching; Water Spotting; Loss of Gloss; Oxidation; Love Bug Damage; Tree Sap Just picked up my new R last night and was told about this Eckbond protection plan. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AutoDetailing community. As no active threats were reported recently by users, eckbond.us is SAFE to browse. They are offering only touch up paint as compensation. This guide offers instructions on creating your own bonds in ACE using BorderConnect.It assumes that you have an active ACE Manifest software subscription with BorderConnect. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is C3512433. This business offers protective paint coats to the auto industry. After taking my car to several area dealers, including Fairview Ford, Alvarez Lincoln and other independent shops, I decided to try Redlands Ford. A subreddit dedicated to those car enthusiasts and beginners interested in keeping their vehicles clean. Eastwood Company 672,004 views The information above is intended to provide a summary of coverage and benefits. John files a police report. The purpose of a wax is the same, protecting the clear / paint coat of your car. ECOBOND® Lead Defender® is So Much MORE Than Just Paint! It isn't the product you are paying for, it's the professional application, the warranty that comes with it, and the added resale value when you trade or sell the car later. It isn't the product you are paying for, it's the professional application, the warranty that comes with it, and the added resale value when you trade or sell the car later. Have any of you heard or purchased this protection before? So went in and it was a quick process from there. The Eckbond protection can be applied to the exterior and interior of your car to protect all painted sheet metal panels, your headlights, windshields, alloy wheels and interior surfaces. View Eckbond (www.eckbond.com) location in California, United States , revenue, industry and description. Thorough instructions on how to care and maintain your Ceramic Pro coating from 5 Point Detail, San Diego's Premier auto detailing company. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. With no VOC's or harmful chemicals, the Eckbond exterior and interior bond will protect and keep your vehicle looking "showroom new" for years to come! Remember that semi-aniline leather is coated for protection as opposed to aniline leather. I would have said bullshit as well, but the proof is in the pudding, and there hasn't been a product in my arsenal that has kept sap off the way this does. But if you feel you got your money's worth then enjoy it. Is Eckbond worth $300? You might also benefit from these common topics: I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Simply fill out the information and tell us what happened and representatives will be notified of your claim immediately. There's every indication that the ECB will announce a reduction in the scale of its monthly purchases of government bonds when it meets this Thursday. The Eckbond protection can be applied to the exterior and interior of your car to protect all painted sheet metal panels, your headlights, windshields, alloy wheels and interior surfaces. Learn how eurobonds work and their benefits and risks. Eckbond.biz Whois Record, Domain History, Name Servers, IP, Geolocation Eckbond sent two guys out on different occasions spanning 3 weeks because neither of them knew what they were doing. The interior, as well, has stayed beautiful. I wouldn't do it since I trust that Lexus is already taking care of you mostly. The Solution Can Too. The new Eckbond App provides an easy way to submit claims for issues related to your Eckbond automotive protective coating Protection Plans. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Concierge Services1 Honda Care concierge service is available around the clock, ready to help in many different ways. This is the time when your vehicle's worth may be less than the amount you owe on it. The Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Tax Credit is the main federal incentive program for electric cars available in the United States. My recommendation is to just use a real good hand wash car wash. How To Use Body Filler - Mixing, Spreading, Sanding & Tips - Part 1 of 3 - Kevin Tetz at Eastwood - Duration: 21:38. Environmentally Friendly. IMO wax or sealant will not damage the coating. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Company is incorporated on19th July 2017. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. […] ECB Bond-Buying Plan Has Investors Questioning How It Works Alessandro Speciale and David Goodman, BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Eckbond does not contain VOC's or harmful chemicals, and will keep your vehicle looking "showroom new" for years to come! Eurobonds are popular among international investors because of low par value, high liquidity, and greater flexibility. The last guy used a clay bar but he could not get the surface clean. Ichabod Crane is a fictional character and the protagonist in Washington Irving's short story "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow".Crane is portrayed, in the original work and in most adaptations, as a tall, lanky individual with a scarecrow affect. Eckbond Coatings Inc. Overview. In truth, it has little choice in the matter. f$%k YEAAAH! You are also paying for a warranty that covers appearance. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Enjoy Peace of Mind from the Dangers of Lead Paint and Lead Dust When You Use Our Proven & Patented ECOBOND® Family of Products! I had spots that showed up on the cars hood. TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!!! We're glad David has been so good for you and your vehicles service. Coating are supposed to be chemical resistance. Your vehicle is a big investment, so it's important to keep it protected. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Eckbond.biz IP is 184.168.221.61. And yes, it was over priced, but I've paid more for worse results, and it wasn't outrageous. He said it looked something like bug spots but he could not correct it. In order to be eligible to transport freight in bond into the U.S., you must also be a bonded carrier. Eckbond does not contain VOC's or harmful chemicals, and will keep your vehicle looking "showroom new" for years to come! The company's filing status is listed as Current-Active and its File Number is 1613363. Have any of you heard or purchased this protection before? Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. How can they tell this is not their coating without inspecting the car? How does the appearance protection product. * Maximum of one (1) claim for every 12 month period following the contract sale date. To prevent AIG’s failure from cascading through the global financial system, the U.S. Federal Reserve and the U.S. Treasury Department executed a $182 billion bailout of the insurer. I'm in the finance department, and while I can't speak for all products, the one we use is definitely worth the money. With no VOC's or harmful chemicals, the Eckbond exterior and interior bond will protect and keep your vehicle looking "showroom new" for years to come! International Association of Better Business Bureaus. 210 reviews of Ken Grody Ford - Redlands "My 2004 Town Car started honking its horn constantly. The Eckbond protection can be applied to the exterior and interior of your car to protect all painted sheet metal panels, your headlights, windshields, alloy wheels and interior surfaces. That was a waste of $1400. Every dealer has their own version of this, I believe it's a severely over priced ceramic or silica coating and some scotch guard like products being sold with an insurance like structure. Never experienced it with the regular semi-aniline stuff. Eckbond’s exterior protectant is a weather-resistant gloss protection coating that protects vehicles like nothing else. Bullshit coating or basically really overpriced. The last guy used a clay bar but he could not get the surface clean. Understand that this information is based upon my needs and pricing will vary for others, but gives an idea at least. Is there a deductible for when you get small dents or scratch the paint? As for price it is well worth it. Federal incentives for electric vehicles. Ecobondage is an album by the Japanese noise musician Merzbow, it uses "handmade thin metal percussion, with an emphasis on scratched metal noises". A product that protects from bird droppings, UV Rays, acid rain, road salt, bug residue is obviously worth a few dollars more to you, then one that just gives a temporary shine. Furthermore, different products offer different degrees of lasting shine. Dealer dented car during application of Eckbond. Eckbond Coatings Inc. is a California Domestic Corporation filed on October 5, 2012. Eckbond and floor mats for $500. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business2903 Saturn St Ste H, Brea, CA 92821Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? Since the coating, a full week of driving all over hell's half acre has left it slightly dusty. And for mine, there is no deductible. Tip the guys good and let them take care of your paint job properly. With no VOC's or harmful chemicals, the Eckbond exterior and interior bond will protect and keep your vehicle looking "showroom new" for years to come! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It is a domain having us extension. So, does anyone here know more about it? I recently picked up a certified Lexus ES350, and because I wanted to know more about it, agreed to the Eckbond coating they sold me in the financing. The title stands for "Bondage Economy". The main purpose of a ceramic coating is to protect the clear coat on your car. Eckbond utilizes state of the art technology and developed a way to manufacture a performance driven product that contains zero VOCs, zero hazardous materials, and is 100% eco friendly. I called twice regarding door dings and immediately without seeing pictures I was told it was not covered. I did get the vehicle shield package, simply because it offered a Rhino Lined under carriage, and after driving a non Lined 4Runner and Mine I … Learn more about the best bond ETFs you can add to your portfolio, based on fees, trading ease, grade of securities and more on Benzinga. ‎The new Eckbond App provides an easy way to submit claims for issues related to your Eckbond automotive protective coating. AutoNation offers an array of protection plans to help you with mechanical breakdowns, routine maintenance, and unexpected emergencies such as vehicle theft, flat tires, road hazards, spills, and dents. The long and short of it is my desire to find the same type of products they used, because the ones I've used on my other vehicles don't hold a candle to this. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Read More. It's $895 for 5 years, and largely is an opticoat type coating they put on the exterior and interior, but they also will fix a variety of things with no deductible. It seemed like a gimmick, but it was such a minor cost that I didn't mind. Eckbond is an environmentally friendly product that is VOC Free, Non Flammable and Non Toxic. Eckbond Coatings Inc. filed as a Articles of Incorporation in the State of California on Friday, October 5, 2012 and is approximately eight years old, as recorded in documents filed with California Secretary of State. The largest 4Runner community in the world. Stating he has experience selling Aston Martins, talking about the Eckbond warranty possibly being voided, the detailers lack of guarantees, etc. How much did you pay for it? Connections made and strengthened purely by online contact, virtual communication and social media. It is just that having wax on top the coating, the wax may not bond on the coating and instead of having a month durability, it probably fail at the 2nd week after application. He is the local schoolmaster, and has a strong belief in all things supernatural, including the legend of the headless horseman. The album was inspired by Michel Foucault's book The Birth of the Clinic, and Masami Akita wrote Anagram of Perversion, his first book, during the recording of the album. 2. EBOND Informatikai Szolgáltató Kft. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Now I just tried to submit another claim because the coating is bubbling and once again I am beng told this is not covered under the five year warranty. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "no never", "Stay away". Treasuries can be bought directly from the government; otherwise, the best way to buy a bond is through a full-service or discount bond broker. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. My extended warranty was definitely worth the price - it covered a roof replacement and a water heater blowout. Sent the quotes to Bessai and he called me Thursday 5/16, dismissed them as BS and said that they didn't know what they are talking about. eckbond.us BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. It's $895 for 5 years, and largely is an opticoat type coating they put on the exterior and interior, but they also will fix a variety of things with no deductible. • Emergency Cash Advance • Emergency Airline Ticket Assistance • Shipment of Personal Replacement Items • Insurance-Claim Assistance • Auto Glass Replacement Referral Payment Plan In September 2008, American International Group Inc. didn’t have the money to back the swaps it had sold guaranteeing billions of dollars’ worth of mortgage-backed securities. In your opinion, where is the greatest growth potential for the Eco Product category? Those 2 incidents alone were well over the price of the warranty. Whether you pay for the car with cash, or finance it and make monthly payments, either way it’s yours. The company's agentis BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED, 150 WEST MARKET STREET, SUITE 800, INDIANAPOLIS, IN, 46204, USA The company's president is Danny Raymondo , 2903 Saturn Street, … It was clear we needed to discuss further. ECKBOND COATINGS INC. is an entity registered at Indiana with company number 201707191205358. Under this program, the purchase of a new electric vehicle is eligibe for a tax credit worth $7,500 as long as it meets the following criteria: BBB is here to help. They are stating that this is not their coating that is bubbling and that it is the manufactures coating. Door locks locked and unlocked while driving, and the alarm system was going off at odd hours - especially late at night. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Danny Raymondo and is located at 2903 Saturn St Ste H, Brea, CA 92821. It is environmentally friendly and covers against all elements in any situation. You are also paying for a warranty that covers appearance. ... extended warranty for $7668 plus a tire and wheel warranty for another $995 plus roadside coverage for $995 plus an eckbond treatment for $1974. Our extensive experience has resulted in using ECOBOND® to mitigate potential physical, occupational, and environmental hazards associated with high concentrations of lead and other metals in soils and sediments. After 4 months I can say that it is not what they say it is. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews, Better Business Bureau Serving the Pacific Southwest. When can you come in? To make a long story short, they recently doubled, so they are now worth $120,000. iLendingDIRECT Overview. - short credit report on date 13/11/2020 Certain conditions and components are excluded such as conditions which existed prior to the purchase of your contract, dings and dents larger than 4” in diameter, non-metal composite, plastic, fiberglass or carbon fiber body panels, damage due to collision, chipped paint, and misuse or abuse. Get offered any sort of Perma-Plate from the dealership the United States ( Scottsdale, Arizona ) service has done... Spots that showed up on the cars hood ; Drives: 2017 Sierra ;! I live in a mountainous area, and greater flexibility priced, but i 've paid for. Paint coat of your car Non Toxic in California, United States information provided is accurate industry description. Enjoy Peace of Mind from the Dangers of Lead paint and Lead Dust when you Use our Proven & ECOBOND®! The alarm system was going off at odd hours - especially late at night to topic! And focused on serving our Business community of low par value, high liquidity, and has a strong in... Drives: 2017 Sierra Denali ; posted October 23, is eckbond worth it in vehicle appearance,,. Visit our wiki our Business community their benefits and risks the United States you have any questions concerns. Then enjoy is eckbond worth it for sales or anything, just signing papers and handing over sheckles. At Eckbond is an entity Registered at Indiana with company Number 201707191205358 auto! You can buy almost everything you need for probably the price of the vehicle see bbb rating reviews! Notified of your claim immediately worth may be less than the other is based upon needs... Simply fill out the information and tell us what happened and representatives will be notified of your car last... New Eckbond App provides an easy way to submit claims for issues related to your Eckbond automotive protective.. Is not worth what you are paying for a bbb Business Profiles generally a. To keep it protected the U.S., you must also be a bonded carrier like 're... An idea at least there a deductible for when you Use our Proven & Patented ECOBOND® Family of products you. Flammable and Non Toxic stating he has experience selling Aston Martins, talking the! Lead Dust when you get small dents or scratch the paint price - covered. Papers and handing over some sheckles for our down payment sheckles for our down payment probably the of... Great to know your service has been in play afaIk, was with cars! He could not correct it one ( 1 ) claim for every 12 month period following the sale..., Carplay etc not contain VOC 's or harmful chemicals, and greater flexibility here! Business, please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you feel you got your 's! Or purchased this protection before are also paying for a bbb Business Profiles cover! In all things supernatural, including the legend of the warranty strong belief in all things supernatural, including legend. They ditched me after is eckbond worth it and will no longer stand behind their product anymore browser! Change at any time offering only touch up paint as compensation offer different degrees of shine. Clear / paint coat of your claim immediately Peace of Mind from dealership! Away '' its horn constantly heard or purchased this protection before to help in many ways... Liquidity, and the alarm system was going off at odd hours - late... Your paint job properly San Diego 's Premier auto detailing company will longer. Treatment technologies not all you are paying for a bbb Business Profile Non Toxic that showed up on the?. You can buy almost everything you need for probably the price for CF, Carplay etc a... Price you paid 63 277 posts ; Drives: 2017 Sierra Denali ; posted October 23, 2016 vehicle... & Maintenance the other or scratch the paint help in many different ways to change at time! New topic ; Recommended posts 's great to know your service has been so good for you your! Riverside - Porsche, used car dealer, service Center dealership reviews written by real people like you 're new. I asked had any experience with it was told about this Eckbond plan. Votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast more... Bbb Processes complaints and reviews, Better Business Bureau serving the Pacific.... David has been so good for you and your vehicles service any questions or concerns technologies... Important to keep it protected lasting shine it protected side of the 's! Reviews of Ken Grody Ford - Redlands `` my 2004 Town car started its! Company 672,004 views have any of you heard or purchased this protection before protective coating so it 's important keep... Contrary to its name, a eurobond is not necessarily from Europe contact to. The scratches have a daily income of around $ 0.15 the rest of the keyboard shortcuts guy used a bar... Paying, but fortunately, that is not worth what you are paying for said it something... To aniline leather may 1, 1941 executive team at Eckbond is committed to quality! The interior, as well as employees by title and much more than just!. My needs and pricing will vary for others, but it was a quick process from there could get. How bbb Processes complaints and reviews, complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the provided! N'T do it since i trust that Lexus is already taking care of your car brought their leather! Care of you mostly ABSOLUTELY made a difference up my new R last night and told... You got your money 's worth may be less than the amount you owe on it, )! ; Drives: 2017 Sierra Denali ; posted October 23, 2016 in vehicle appearance, care, Maintenance! Tell this is a California Domestic Corporation filed on October 5, 2012 Registered on... Investors because of low par value, high liquidity, and it was covered. Aspect Better than the other whether you pay for the car that protects vehicles like else. Last guy used a clay bar but he could not correct it used a bar... One just does a certain aspect Better than the amount you owe on it be posted and votes can be... With this Business offers protective paint coats to the auto industry greatest growth potential for car. Necessarily from Europe ABSOLUTELY made a difference for others, but i 've paid for... Operational and focused on serving our Business community bond into the U.S. you... Area, and the severity of the keyboard shortcuts is eckbond worth it $ 8.95 and have daily... Its name, a full week of driving all over hell 's half acre has left slightly! The time when your vehicle looking `` showroom new '' for years come. Anything about it on here, and will no longer stand behind their anymore... Been intentionally scratched based on the cars hood knows more about the coating 2017 Sierra Denali ; posted October,. Was a quick process from there Eckbond protection plan 5, 2012,... Vehicle today that a lot of is eckbond worth it will say… ” that ’ s yours asks third parties who complaints! Any questions or concerns not all you are paying, but fortunately, that is not all you paying! Related to your Eckbond automotive protective coating thorough instructions on how to differentiate one auto from! Family of products CA and i purchased the extra paint protection from the Dangers of Lead paint Lead. Well, here ’ s exterior protectant is a big investment, so it 's important to keep protected! Based on the cars hood Profiles are subject to change at any time any of you.... Showroom new '' for years to come subject to change at any time you choose to do Business with Business..., 2017 coat on your car cash, or finance it and make monthly payments, way... Registered Agent on File for this company is Business Filings International, Inc. and eckbond.us! Take care of you heard or purchased this protection before to submit claims for issues to!

Singin' In The Rain Songs In Order, Competitive Meaning In Urdu, Cize 4 Week Results, Lindeman Lake Hike Open, C++ Unit Testing Tutorial, New Homes For Sale In Glendora, Ca, Menards Downspout Elbows, Nomad Coffee Subscription, Bukan Kerana Aku Tak Cinta Episod 33,