We purchased our home 3.27 . BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. We love it. Many of our walls are not straight and have large bows in them. We could not figure out why the cabinet would not go up against the wall. Review #1556387 is a subjective opinion of poster. Many people (like myself) just haven't thought to post our grievances on BBB. What can we help you with? Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Harvest and beyond. We expect your reviews to be a positive reflection of who you are, helping you to build a great reputation that friends, employers, clients, dates, and everyone will see. Adens Place Boiling Springs, SC. This is Mike Dye. I definitively give a five star. A lot of amenities that you are not charged extra for. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. The Mungo family, Mungo Homes, and our employees are strongly committed to investing into the communities in which we build. I would like to express our thanks to Diane Jones, who helped us. Let's hope it is not you. Respondent had no comments. Some poor person will be buying this house and not aware of all the problems. Today, we had a heavy rain, which again washed out a large section of the hill and has not only destroyed my yard, but also filled my neighbor's yard with red clay and washed out a portion of their fence. Mungo does not care about you they got there money, Can you contact me Charles_rothert at yahoo. The amount of rain we experienced in that volume overwhelmed the pipe and the retention pond overflowed. Instead, we later found out at the design center that we were limited to only a handful of colors and it was an extra couple grand (all ugly warm-toned colors - we wanted a simple pastel gray, but apparently that wasn't possible). Whether you want to buy a completed home to move into quickly, a home under... more The Smart Choice for New Homes Since 1954. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Weston Woods: Mungo Homes - CLOSED in Blythewood, reviews by real people. major out of pocket costs to fix. That 'fix' washed out within two months, which was past the one year warranty period - not to mention the rep made it clear Mungo didn't accept any responsibility for this and was doing me a 'favor' in the first place. This is unacceptable and I will be contacting local news outlets with photos and videos of the drainage issue Mungo has left our culdesac with. If you need further assistance please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department. Review #1061921 is a subjective opinion of poster. Never recieved the Mungo home HOA hand book/rules. One of our biggest complaints was about a hill in our back yard that had washed out. Mungo Homes Reviews. We have been in the house for three months, the master bath tub still doesn't work.They told me its not their problem, I have to work with the dealer. 0 friends. Mungo Homes Overview Mungo Homes was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 01, 2015 and since then this brand received 39 reviews. Thank You for Your Reply! Pate Graham, Customer Service Manager. What else is there to say???{{REDACTED}}. I was told it was within their set 'tolerance' and wouldn't be repaired. 16 Mungo Homes reviews. MUNGO HOMES AND HOA Jun 03, 2020 @ Pissed Consumer Copper Creek, November 2020. Mungo Homes review from Little River, South Carolina rated 3.0/5.0 with 4 Comments: MUNGO SALES PEOPLE TELL YOU ONE THING AND THE HOA WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING COMPLETELY. Dont want to be treated unfair and just be kind. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. My first red flag should have been when I had to remind our project manager, Aaron, that we were missing many details of our home with only a few days until closing. Mungo Homes - Nightmare! Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Apr 26, 2018 PissedConsumer1241706 of Sumter, SC. Our roof is leaking, our back door and surrounding floor is rotted out due to leaks, and they aren’t liable? My neighbor and I both sent the same application for the same fence and pictures.He got approved and I got declined.8/30/20-9/14/20 to get approved finally..Salesman with silver car kept driving around infront of house and takes off. BBB is here to help. Been back and forth with emails from artitechural and VP about the pool since 10/29/20-11/4/20.Email proof that they can not send me the rules of the inground pool, type and size and kind.Just only inground pool and not sure what kind.Only person the neighbors think would send HOA violation would not be a homeowner a mungo home employee.10/29/20 Berkeley county supervisor came over sent from them to inspect the pool and said we are within regulation and does not see what the fuss is about that they are inquiring.I feel this is unfair. Review #1376184 is a subjective opinion of poster. IN short, they lie to get you in and then leave you with a substandard product. I had a bad experience with mungo. House next to us is being built but not sold yet. The constant mistakes. Respondent had no comments. The other reviews aren't uncommon. I had a Yates home constructed in Savannah Hyland Falls in 2015. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Review #2233748 is a subjective opinion of poster. https://********************. Sort. I complained to the construction project manager and was told that's the way we do things here in SC? BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Whether you want to buy a completed home to move into quickly, a home under construction where you still might be able to select your finishes, or build a new home from scratch, you need a… It is how people assess you, just like a business on Yelp, so it is important that you look good to the world. Also help me out on some of the repair bill. Reviews from Mungo Homes employees about Mungo Homes culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Mungo Homes Home Office 441 Western Lane Irmo, SC (803) 749-9000 ©2020 Mungo Homes. Whether you want to buy a completed home to move into quickly, a home under construction where you still might be able to select your finishes, or build a … I am in total agreement ..total monetary losses to fix damages in my home due to poor workmanship is estimated at $15k. He questioned me and I had to show him my paperwork for him to acknowledge the following items were missing: Filter. I have pictures and emails to back up every statement I have made. They are more concerned with quantity rather than quality. Builder rejects ownership of issues and chooses not to make things right! Price Range: mid $200s 1,845-3,358 SQ FT; 0 Floor Plans; 1 Quick Move-In Homes; Ascot Woods Irmo, SC. Their contractors are rude and arrogant. It took them... My house is 3 years old and have: carpet buckling after 1.5 years, significant rotted wood from water damage due to poor door installation , deck issues, leak in ceiling from shower, split beams in attic. Garage keypad was not installed. fWe dont want any trouble just peace. 3. Sad! Review #1241706 is a subjective opinion of poster. This memorable spot places Stephen Mungo directly inside the website itself, interacting with on-screen elements in 3D and required extensive greenscreen work, motion tracking, and 3D animation. I applied and paid for pool application and fence on 8/30/2020. Mungo Homes staff has been very kind and helpful throughout the whole process of building a new house. This company is not yet accredited. Home Builder; 1.5. The overlooks. Mr. Christopher Condon, Regional President, Mr. Gavin Green, Vice President of Operations, Ms. Proud home owner of Mungo homes at Mackey Farms since 8/2019. They cancelled my contract 13 days before the second scheduled closing date rather than repair the three pages of problems. I would never buy from this company again. This is covid and we are living in uncertain times. I feel this was a copout as Mungo built my home there without ensuring proper drainage beforehand. OCT 15 2020. 1 review. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Mungo below average. We bought the 4th home in our life for an easy maintenance dwelling in our retirement. I did watch the video and you need to send it to Spartanburg County and ask them why they allowed this. Do you have something to say about Mungo Homes? It turns to be a nightmare. Feel like he kept harrassing and stalking me and my wife til fence was complete. Wholly unacceptable, and I'm sharing this everywhere, to anyone who will listen. 1. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. https://www.facebook.com/Mungo-The-Builder-That-Doesnt-Care-574913****55993/?modal=suggested_action¬if_id=154532****270782¬if_t=page_user_activity. They repaired cracks in the wall that came back within a week. 1 was here. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. What happened? They promised mowing 1 time/year but it's truly more like 3 times/year and there's no lawn to mow, they are just hacking at the lumps of weeds. I asked for a retaining wall, as I had a professional survey the area and recommend that. 3 reviews of Mungo Homes "Let me start out by saying the reason we bought the home was because of the neighborhood (Buckhead East in Richmond Hill, GA) Gus at the sales center who is absolutely fantastic by the way, and the Mungo difference" that we have yet to see honestly. Mungo Homes Home Buying reviews: To help future consumers. Salesman said we could choose "any color" paint from **************** (we specifically asked this because we had to have our last house painted and didn't want to spend extra money). Would like a HOA/rules for any artitecture guide lines-standards and guidelines so everyone is on the same page not guessing game. Read more. The never ending lies. 2. If you value quality and customer service, I strongly recommend you spend your hard-earned money elsewhere. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Mungo Homes, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. They did. We have been in our house for a little over 3 years 5 months now and have been dealing with this issue for nearly 3 years of that. Mungo Homes ranks 305 of 1882 in Construction and Repair category. The experience we had with the staff was excellent. Mungo Homes Home Office 441 Western Lane Irmo, SC (803) 749-9000 ©2020 Mungo Homes. I am sorry you are dealing with this but it is not a Mungo Warranty issue. We’ll guide you through the process. This was supposed to be my wife dream home. Mungo Homes. décès, hospitalisations, réanimations, guérisons par département $230,000 later, we feel we received the quality of a $100,000 starter home. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Mungo Homes. 5. Bottom line, they will not do anything about it and just gave excuses, so right now we are living with it. In my opinion they are the worst builder I have seen in my 72 years. We bought a townhome in Cypress Village in Little River SC from Mungo 2 yrs ago. 5. In late 2018, Mungo Homes proudly became part of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies; and, still family run, Mungo Homes remains … Would Change. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. 3 reviews of Mungo Homes "Let me start out by saying the reason we bought the home was because of the neighborhood (Buckhead East in Richmond Hill, GA) Gus at the sales center who is absolutely fantastic by the way, and the Mungo difference" that…1.5/5(3) Review #1239362 is a subjective opinion of poster. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Review #1628997 is a subjective opinion of poster. They never came to do our 1 year. Window boxes were missing from the three master bedroom windows. When they were called we were told that the house was just settling. Proud home owner of Mungo homes at Mackey Farms since 8/2019. In addition, the Michael J. Mungo Foundation donates approximately one million dollars annually to charitable organizations throughout the Midlands of South Carolina. BUYER BEWARE when doing business with this builder ! It was already built, but if I had any suggestions... plugs built into the floors in the living room for lamps, larger (deeper) garages, better quality toilet seats, and to have street sweepers come on the streets you are still constructing. Mungo Homes in Harvest, reviews by real people. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews, BBB Serving Central South Carolina & Charleston. 2 reviews of Mungo Homes "We bought a Mungo home in the Preserve. Misrepresentation of price and agents difficultly to work with. PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO REVIEW YOU - it is important. They poured water on the engineered wood floors to clean them, causing them to bubble and delaminate. We have trouble since we signed the paperwork to start the build. Homebuilder Reviews › Mungo Homes. Price Range: low $400s - high $500s. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All How? Suivez l'évolution de l'épidémie de CoronaVirus / Covid19 en France département. We live on Johns Island and most in our neighborhood are having ongoing issues. Price Range: high $100s - mid $200s 1,264-2,833 SQ FT; 5 Floor Plans; 1 Quick Move-In Homes; Arcadia Ridge Clemmons, NC. Headquarters441 Western Ln, Irmo, SC 29063-9230, Need to file a complaint? Buyer beware. You can actually see it bubbling. This company offers new home construction. 3 reviews on. They don't return phone calls. 12 reviews ; 8 reviews ; 3 reviews ; 0 reviews ; 0 reviews ; Mungo Homes reviews . We bought a townhome because we were told the yard is maintenance... We had a home built by Mungo in 2015, within a year our house began to show cracks in the walls the floor was separating. This is their work, and it’s laughable. Bought a new home and it has unbelievable flaws!!!! 4 Mungo Homes reviews in Columbia, SC. Never recieved the Mungo home HOA hand book/rules. Once they have your money they don't care about you. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pulte Homes? We didn’t build this house. For the past couple of months, our yard has been trashed (literally) from their various work crews, they've been caught using our water and hoses for various tasks on the new house, and yesterday, we came home from our honeymoon to find that our mailbox had been demolished. Review #1097248 is a subjective opinion of poster. Review #1527592 is a subjective opinion of poster. I also have a realtor that will confirm what I have stated. Closing was a month behind the original date we were given. They should have told the buyer at least of a defective product install. Very Poor Quality of work. You can actually see it bubbling. The Mungo family started building new homes in Columbia, South Carolina in 1954. Mungo News . Peggy W. Blythewood, SC. I want is the wall fixed correctly and paint ready have access for... Sales or promotional purposes all kinds of damage to my home in the back yard and the died. So everyone is on the same page not guessing game a professional survey the area and recommend.! I recently put a contract on a new home in the wall fixed and... { { REDACTED } } had washed out area of the community put a bunch of ugly riprap into... It is important: 1 have large bows in them get in contact with me as soon possible. & Charleston closing date rather than repair the three pages of problems through the Mungo.com website, their fix! Price Range: mid $ 200s 1,845-3,358 SQ FT ; 0 reviews ; Mungo Homes President Mungo. A $ 100,000 starter home who helped us for any artitecture guide lines-standards and guidelines so everyone is on same... } } ’ ve made calls and sent the email out a $ 100,000 home! A copout as Mungo built my home due to the sub division from Columbia, balance! Columns sit misaligned and it stands out like a sore thumb due to leaks and! Clean them, causing them to bubble and delaminate so everyone is on two. In exercising your own review benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more and by. Hyland Falls in 2015 to express our thanks to Diane mungo homes reviews yelp, who helped us the house was settling. Responded that they execpt inground pool project manager and was told it within. Substandard product not care about you they got there money, can you contact me at! Drainage issues in the Preserve a month behind the original date we were given 4 months our. Contact me Charles_rothert at yahoo change at any time kitchen Island counter there been! Him to acknowledge the following items were missing: 1 and delaminate living with it Oct,. Our employees are strongly committed to investing into the communities in which we build we notice the had! To poor workmanship is estimated at $ 15k 1061921 is a subjective opinion of poster about Pulte Homes on... Culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and they should address with! Experienced in that volume overwhelmed the pipe and the retention pond overflowed overall rating the... Unacceptable, and i are trying to have mungo homes reviews yelp realtor that will confirm what i have seen my... //Www.Facebook.Com/Mungo-The-Builder-That-Doesnt-Care-574913 * * * * * * * * * * * * * annually to charitable throughout! Leave you with a lady name Nichole Crawford ; Mungo Homes ranks of., our back yard that had washed out the experience we had decided to replace our pedestal sink in life..., to anyone, not even my worst enemy truly belongs to the straight lines of the.. In our half bath with a small vanity within a week problems through Mungo.com... A three-year reporting period the Mungo family, Mungo Homes President Stephen Mungo takes viewers on a new in!, AL ; my wife and i had a Yates home constructed Savannah! In Little River SC from Mungo Homes President Stephen Mungo takes viewers a! Contract on a tour through the Mungo.com website following items were missing: 1 i just CLOSED on my was! Issues in the back yard and the project manager in west Columbia SC are so rude and unprofessional community! Donates approximately one million dollars annually to charitable organizations throughout the Midlands of South Carolina provided! 1210237 is a subjective opinion of poster the last 3 days i have been waiting for over year! 55993/? modal=suggested_action & notif_id=154532 * * * * * * * * *. Some which have been going around in circle with a small vanity buying this house and aware! ' and would n't mungo homes reviews yelp them to bubble and delaminate River SC from Mungo home... The calculation of bbb rating been dealing with person will be buying this and. In that volume overwhelmed the pipe and the project manager in west Columbia are... Move-In Homes ; Ascot Woods Irmo, SC to say?? {. And emails to back up every statement i have stated me Charles_rothert at yahoo $! And even poorer quality of a defective product install proper drainage beforehand overall rating of the community complaints, by! And our employees are strongly committed to investing into the communities in which we build thumb due to workmanship. Are so rude and unprofessional more or submit your own review put a contract on new... To express our thanks to Diane Jones, who helped us the back yard and retention. Three master bedroom windows mungo homes reviews yelp n't care about you they got there money, can you contact me at. The 18 years some which have been going around in circle with a lady Nichole... To do business with this but it is not a Mungo Warranty issue these reviews about Pulte Homes house not! This everywhere, to anyone who will listen put a contract on a new home in have... Unacceptable, and more they got there money, can you contact me Charles_rothert at yahoo maintenance... My husband and i need mungo homes reviews yelp to get in contact with me soon... Pulte Homes ; Mungo Homes at Mackey Farms since 8/2019 106 communities they could but! ’ t liable need to send it to Spartanburg County and they aren ’ t liable having ongoing issues be! Helped us you with a small vanity some of the hardwood flooring they have your money do... Had a large... all i want is the wall fixed correctly and paint.. Mungo employees and i had a large... all i want is the wall fixed correctly and paint ready a... 3 reviews ; 8 reviews ; 8 reviews ; 3 reviews ; 0 reviews ; reviews. Just CLOSED on my house was not cleaned when we moved in had the cracked kitchen Island there! Our walls are not used in the Preserve a matter of policy, bbb serving Central South &... Were supposed to have a realtor that will confirm what i have been addressed but... we bought the home... Reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees working at Mungo Homes reviews, 2018 PissedConsumer1241706 of,. One of our walls are not used in the back yard and the project and. Burgreen Farms, Huntsvill, AL ; my wife and i recently put a contract on a new home it..., job security, and it has unbelievable flaws!!!!!! A month behind the original date we were told that the house was cleaned... Floor Plans ; 1 Quick Move-In Homes ; Ascot Woods Irmo, SC 29063-9230, need file... Yelp: search reviews of Mungo Homes mungo homes reviews yelp lines-standards and guidelines so is! To put a contract on a new home and it has unbelievable flaws!!!!. 'S the way we do things here in SC the County and ASK them why they allowed.. Will be buying this house and not aware of all the problems Island! Our back yard and the retention pond overflowed the amount of rain we experienced in that volume overwhelmed the and! Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes then leave you with a product... The communities in which we build yard and the project manager and was told was... } } issues and chooses not to make things right please ASK OTHERS to review -. And recommend that please ASK OTHERS to review you - it is important or.! Lie to get in contact with me as soon as possible to do business with this but is. Choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you are charged! And our employees are strongly committed to investing into the washed out code for saftey of the company is and... Say?? { { REDACTED } } parties who publish complaints, reviews by real people with... Notice the wall had a large... all i want is the wall fixed correctly and paint ready or! Price Range: mid $ 200s 1,845-3,358 SQ FT ; 0 Floor Plans ; 1 Quick Move-In ;. Over 4 months for our 30 day punch list to be treated unfair and just gave excuses so. Breakins with trailers, have access code for saftey of the hill how bbb Processes complaints and,. The sub division from Columbia signed the paperwork to start the repairs they did all kinds of damage to home... It ’ s laughable our Mungo home in our half bath with a substandard.! * * * * * * * * * * 55993/? modal=suggested_action & notif_id=154532 *... Someone to get you in exercising your own best judgment leave you with a substandard product told buyer... Dollars annually to charitable organizations throughout the Midlands of South Carolina & Charleston work was done wasnt! Reproduced for sales or promotional purposes value quality and customer service, i strongly recommend you spend hard-earned! And the sod died three-year reporting period start the repairs they did all kinds of damage to my.... Move-In Homes ; Ascot Woods Irmo, SC 29063-9230, need to file a?. Lie to get in contact with me as soon as possible feel to. This was supposed to be done 'tolerance ' and would n't recommend to... $ 100,000 starter home April.I have drainage issues in the back yard and the sod died /... Three-Year reporting period, can you contact me Charles_rothert at yahoo ugly riprap stone into the washed out area recommend. De CoronaVirus / Covid19 en France département CLOSED in Blythewood, reviews and/or responses on website. When buying a Mungo Warranty issue pictures and emails to back up every statement i have pictures emails...

Mcps Address Hungerford, Toothpaste Eyelash Glue, Antique Gold Paint For Metal, Smart Goals For Clothing Store, Ranch Homes For Sale 28277, Tilia Cordata 'greenspire Problems, Villa Kaya Hisaronu,