$59.99. The s1 Pepper Spray Gun. ESPECIALLY for WOMEN: A very powerful self-defense weapon for Women safety, Easy to carry , No license required to use this incredible pepper spray gun, QUICK INSTALLATION: Kiehberg pepper spray gun is loaded by unlocking and tilting the barrel, then inserting a pepper spray cartridge into it, EASY TO CARRY : The Light Weight of this product made it easy to be used by women's for their safety in difficult situations, Pepper spray cartridge used in Kiehberg Personal defense spray gun causes immediate effects of dizziness, nausea, Kiehberg personal defense pepper spray gun convinces with its range, re-usability, and handling, making it incredibly valuable for self-defense, RANGE: up to 6 m , DIMENSIONS: approx. Bought this as a gift for a friend 5 months ago. I returned it the very next day after I received it, but they refused to refund my money. The grip is way better than other pepper sprays that are available in the market, and range is also good !! I can mash on the bottom of the water cannister and it will fire, but once inside the gun, I can repeatedly push on the button and nothing happens. Mace Brand Self Defense Pepper Spray Police Model with Key Chain, Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2016. Commander Ultra Strong Women Self Defence Pepper Spray for Safety/Protection, Compa... Mark Safety Products Safety and Self Defence Chilli Spray for Women (60 ml, Red), THE BODYGUARD SPRAY Pepper Spray for Women (35 gm/55ml) - Pack of 2, OXY99 Portable Oxygen Cylinder - 6 Pack (36 Liter), Walther Oleo-resin Capsicum 11ml Cartridge for Kiehberg Pepper Spray Gun, Daksh Silver Self Defense Key Cases and Tactical Kubotan Keyring, SS SKULL Aluminium Base Ball Bat International Standards Silver, Knockout Punch Strong Oc Pepper Spray with Safety Lock and Key Ring - Pack of 3 (KNOCKPUNCH03), SENIOR WORLD Plastic Personal Safety Panic Alarm with Extremely Loud 120 dB Siren (Black), SPEKTRA Blunted Blade Decorative Knife Black, A.K.TRADERS Fully Metal 608 Gun Shaped JETFLAME Windproof Cigratte Lighter with Barrell Pull Back System and Cover Silver/Black(Random Colour), Shadow Securitronics Commando Strong Military Strength OC Pepper Spray for Women, 35gm/55ml, BENJOY Steel 357 Python Windproof Red Flame Gun Lighter (Silver), amitasha air pistol laser mouser gun with 6mm bullets-Black, Gizmoway GW Magnetic Gun Mount (35lbs Capacity), GunAlly Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry,Hidden Carry IWB Gun Holsters for Men Women, Most Comfortable Waistband Handgun Carry with Magazine Pouch, One Holster Fits Most Pistols & Revolvers. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. A pepper spray gun is an effective, non-lethal alternative to a real firearm. I did however appreciate the water canister to practice with, it definitely came in handy to realize hat my coworker and I who were trying to use it were not squeezing the trigger hard enough! Its mere possession, even if for self-defense, is also illegal (even if the canister is empty) by … OC Pepper causes an intense burning sensation to the skin, eyes and throat upon contact. Don't buy.. Mace Brand Pepper Spray is different. You do need to have pretty good aim, since it fires a projectile, but it can spray … Please try again. Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. The Mace Pepper Gun® is the most accurate non-lethal self-defense pepper spray available. Please try again. Our friendly, … Swap furniture items in our full experience. Kiehberg Pepper Spray Gun is not dependent on electronics or on any power source, which makes the device extremely reliable in all weather conditions. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2016. At the end of the class, you’ll be able to download and print out your permit to carry pepper spray… Guaranteed Legal in California. s1 Pepper Spray Gun Starter Kit (Black) $349.99 s1 Pepper Spray Gun … When sprayed into the eyes, this agent causes a burning sensation on the eyes and skin and temporary blindness. Police Strength Pepper Spray Pepper Gun 2.0 | Mace Our next model, also from Mace, looks very similar to an actual firearm which could prevent attacks. It causes a strong cough and a general sense of burning and disorientation. Nice stream, good range, easy to handle, bulky in pocket. Gun Malfunctioned!!! Mace Brand personal defense products prepare you to protect yourself when it counts. This lil mace gun is badass!! STALLION Trekking Poles/Sticks for Walking, Safety, Outdoor Activities, Hiking & Skiing, Collapsible & Expandable, Durable Steel, IMPOWER Self Defence Pepper Spray for Woman Safety | 55 ML, IMPOWER Men's and Women's Self Defence Pepper Spray (Upto 12 ft and 45 Shots) - Pack of 2, Cobra Magnum EM Self Defense Pepper Spray (35 gms/ 55ml), Victorinox, Swiss Made, Dual-knife sharpener, Tima Aluminium Base Ball Bat | 1 Piece Aluminum | 2020 | ALX50 Military Grade Alloy, Victorinox Stainless Steel Multi Nail Clipper Flat - 8.2055.Cb. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Cold Steel (92BSTZ Brooklyn Shorty Mini Bat, Black, Riot Balls 100 X 0.68 Cal PVC/Nylon Self Defense Less Lethal Practice Paintball, HyperWhistle The Original Worlds Loudest Whistle up to 142db Loud, Very Long Range, for Referee, Coaches, Instructors, Sports, Teachers, Life Guard, Self Defense, Survival, Emergency uses, SZYT Baseball Bat Self-Defense Softball Bat Home Defense Lightweight Aluminum Alloy 28 inch Silver. WELL WORTH THE MONEY!! SAFE AND CONVENIENT: Slide-release switch prevents accidents or misfires. Its use in any context other than self-defense is illegal. Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. If I could give it zero stars, I would! It was easy to use and I feel confident that if I ever need to use it, it will be successful. Amazon.com : Mace Brand 80403 Self Defense Police Strength Pepper Spray Gun with Strobe LED : Sports & Outdoors Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Pepper Gun Nylon Holster. Mace Brand civilian sprays use the same ingredients that law enforcement agencies worldwide reply upon to keep them safe. I'm a receptionist, and while our clients are never a worry, we did have a scare once with someone who didn't belong in our office. Vero Forza ® Glide PRO (2 Piece ) Thumb & Finger Sleeve for Mobile Game, Anti-Sweat... Bespoke Pelle 32 Revolver Police Style Holster Cover in Black Leatherette, Victorinox Classic SD Pink Swiss Army Knife (0.6223.51). At Mace, we believe there's power in being prepared. She found herself in a desperate situation and blasted her attacker in the eyes. Pepper Spray & Gas Guns Protect yourself with Futurama.co.za, we sell a range of non-lethal self-defense pepper sprays, grenades, pepper pistols & airguns. But not all pepper spray is Mace Brand. Folding barrel, inserting the cartridge, closing the gun and effective defensive means is ready for use. Mace Brand is a diversified manufacturer and provider of personal defense and security products to consumer and business market segments under the world renowned Mace brand. You can edit your question or post anyway. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Designed to look like a handgun or pistol, it is small, portable, and simple-to-use. But refills has to be also through amazon. Very good product. Effective against people under the influence of alcohol, drugs and aggressive animals. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Seller is extremely harsh and rude to deal with. I bought two refills but supplies seem to have run out. The advanced delivery system sprays a power stream of OC pepper up to 20 feet away and from any angle. SABRE RED Crossfire Pepper Gel Spray with Belt Clip – 360-Degree Deployment, Maximum Police Str… This product is proudly made in the USA. The pistol is HUGE. Self protection is good in respect of spray too. Last night she had to pull it out and the damn thing didn’t work. Please try again later. Select another color to get back on track. Mace Brand defense sprays are available in different strengths to satisfy virtually every requirement. ; ALL IN ONE KIT - Each SALT self defense kit includes 1 DON'T BUY This JUNK!!! The Kiehberg personal defense is a rechargeable pepper (Oleoresin Capsicum) spray gun. Save lives without the risk of taking one. Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2018. I used the practice cartridge and it has an excellent range (15-20ft) that comes out in a stream, as opposed to a mist. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Bought it for my daughter, as in real life it is now very important to carry a self-defense product with you, and this product is up to my expectations! The best Pepper spray available in the market and I have used to both for trainings and in real-time situation, it just serves the purpose of self-defense and escape during life threatening situations. Deploy the pepper spray by placing your thumb on the trigger and pressing it for two to three second bursts. I think most people would be embarrassed or asking for trouble if they walked around with this big pistol. Please try again. We created our seal of authenticity to separate Mace Brand from other products. I am going to figure out a way to make it clip to the inside of my pocket. Currently unavailable. For enhanced safety and comfort, your pepper gun comes with one practice water cartridge and one OC pepper spray cartridge for self defense. Mace began with the invention of a chemical compound in 1965, which later evolved into pepper spray in the 1980s. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The STROBE light works beautifully, but that is all that works on this contraption! So, no gun and no refund but not too big a deal to me as it seemed evident that one of the reasons the company is nasty to deal with maybe because they need revenue. Mace Self Defense Pepper Spray Gun Shop now at Amazon From Amazon Advanced pepper gun delivery system contains 7 bursts and shoots in a power stream pattern for long-range … It's non refundable and I would hate for anyone to be out of $41.00 for a useless piece of trash. INTEGRATED LED LIGHT: A dual mode LED strobe light distracts threats and enhances your aim. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance. For Pay-on-Delivery orders, we recommend paying using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time of delivery. While most pepper spray comes in liquid-spray … Amazon.com : Ruger Pepper Spray Gun – Police Strength – Reloadable with 10-Foot (3M) Range, 5 Bursts & Enhanced Facial Coverage : Sports & Outdoors. I purchase this for my daughter for Christmas hoping she would never need it. Quantity: A1VK Aluminium Base Ball Bat International Standards 30" Aluminium Baseball Bat (As... Victorinox Evolution Wooden 10 Walnut Swiss Army Knife (2.3801.63). Mace Brand pepper spray is 100% TSA/FAA compliant for checked baggage airline travel. Gain confidence and control no matter what situation you may find yourself in. I am loving this product , I have purchased this for my younger sister to carry with her for her safety, because our are is not safe & this is the best product which does not need any license even to carry this Personal Defence Gun ! Effectively discharge pepper spray to deal with hostile or aggressive assailants, Recognize and treat the symptoms associated with being sprayed, and; Decontaminate yourself and/or others after being sprayed. It has … Realistic looking, some may mistake it for a real gun. Eyes clamp shut and throat inflammation causes coughing and difficulty breathing. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Walther Kiehberg Self Defense Pepper Spray Gun for Women Safety/Protection, 107 g. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try your search again later. I thought it would be smaller. 1. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2016. There was a problem completing your request. EASY AND EFFECTIVE: Pepper gun cartridge is easy to load and pistol-grip design maximizes point-and-shoot accuracy. It is a little bulky for the pocket, but they do make a holster for it. Mace supports their products by providing warranty and educational programs for all of various products and services. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. STRONG FORMULA: 10% OC pepper spray causes respiratory distress and coughing, impaired vision and an intense burning sensation to the skin while UV dye leaves a long-lasting residue to support investigation and identification. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Refills should be made easily available through Amazon itself. Shop Now See Demo. $14.99. Mace Tactical Solutions, a division of Mace Brand manufactures a professional product line for law enforcement called Take Down. MACE holster sold separately. Not reliable for self defense. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Mace Brand is located in Cleveland, Ohio. People got hurt. The Mace Brand Pepper Gun provides distance defense with convenient point-and-shoot accuracy. Get everything you need to start protecting yourself and your family with the best non-lethal product on the market. Refill the Pepper Gun with easy-to-load cartridges. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Brand Self Defense Pepper Spray Gun 2.0, Accurate, 20' Powerful Mace Spray Delivery with UV Marking, Integrated LED Light Enhances Aim, Refillable Cartridge (80406). I don't know where to start. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. $59.99. 60. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 107 g , MATERIAL: Plastic , COLOR: Black, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, ZIGLY Paracord Bracelet with Flint, Whistle and Compass, Futaba Survival Bracelet Flint Fire Starter Army Gear with Compass (FUB1215OUT), New Perfecta Survival Flint Fire Starter Paracord Gear Buckle Camping Ignition Equipment,Rescue Rope Escape Bracelet Travel Kit. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. The seal is your guarantee of quality. Featured Self Defense Products. the build in LED light gave you enough light when ever you needed it. At Valley Guard Training, we offer everything from California Guard Card classes to the BSIS firearms course, Baton & ASP training, Pepper spray, Continuing Education, and beyond. 125 x 120 x 30 mm , WEIGHT: approx. Unable to add item to List. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2019. Chamberlain Outdoor Wireless Alarm. Walther Kiehberg Self Defense Pepper Spray Gun for Women Safety/Protection, 107 g (Black), Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000. In addition to being very powerful, the gas contained in the canister contains a special marker that is very difficult to remove from the skin and clothes and visible only under ultraviolet (UV) for possible identification of the aggressor by the police. Since 1970, Mace has been the original trusted brand for personal defense sprays, while continuously adding high quality security products to the brand line through the years. Amazon.com : Mace Brand Self Defense Pepper Spray Gun 2.0 – Accurate 20’ Powerful Pepper Spray, Leaves UV Dye on Skin, Integrated LED Light Enhances Aim, Great Self-Defense – Replaceable … The pepper spray canister includes both a beaded keychain, but you can also use the belt clip to attach it to your pocket or belt. Handy for today's self defence needs - especially against animals, drunks, drug addicts,thieves and thugs who might try to harm you.Be careful not to flaunt it though. Nice product. The unit has a shorter distance of 23 feet, so you’ll have to be closer to the … When I got it going, it jammed and wouldn't fire again. Really, it's HUGE. Quiet handy and safe. And our products are trusted by law enforcement around the world. Empower … The Kiehberg pepper spray gun consists of two elements: the dispenser and the pepper spray cartridge. I purchased this "just in case" and since I've only had it a few hours I haven't had to use it yet! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. the practice water canister was nice to show how far it can shoot(plus it was kinda funny to shoot the water at my fiance and pit for fun.) Kiehberg™ Self Defense Pepper Spray Gun for Women Safety/Protection (Black, 107 g). Mark Safety Products Double Action Self Defence Pepper Spray with Leather Cover and... Mark Safety Products Combo of Pepper Spray and Chilli Spray; Black adn Red; 120 ml;... Chevalier Aluminum Self Defense Pepper Spray (Black, 35gm). It makes the attacker harmless for about 30 minutes, causing: tearing and asphyxiation, involuntary closing of the eyes with irritation on the skin and on the mucous membranes it comes into contact with (nose, throat). The service is extremely simple. The Kimber Pepper Blaster II looks a lot like a water gun, but it shoots capsules of liquid pepper spray, so blowback or missing your target is less of an issue. See More Reviews. One of the best self defense product i have ever used , I have used many pepper spray products in past , But i was looking for a better option with perfect grip & range , this is the combination of both .Would suggest to all females out there to purchase this to save yourself from this cruel world. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I bought two extra canisters of pepper mace as well and kept those in a separate holster on my belt as well. JPX’s two shot pepper spray gun is a powerful, small model that is able to hit targets faster than most any other model on the market. OC stands for Oleoresin capsicum and is a naturally occurring substance derived from hot peppers. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors. To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. Loved it. Look for the Mace Brand Authentic Product Seal. More than satisfied! 49. A beautiful product very well made and finish have used weapons for over 50 years its superior finish. Mace Brand Self Defense Pepper Spray Gun with Strobe LED to Aim and Distract Threats, Police Strength with UV Dye, 20' Spray, 28 Grams, 6.5" x 4.5". Thank God sight of it scared the man off. Replacing the cartridge is a matter of seconds. We not only invented pepper spray; we continue to innovate the industry with powerful formulas, fast-acting delivery systems, and new safety features that ensure the ultimate in protection and peace of mind. Unable to add item to Wish List. SABRE Self-Defense Kit w/ Red Pepper Spray & Stun Gun w/ Flashlight, 25 Burst, 10 Foot (3 Meter) Ra… To be clear, Mace is Pepper Spray. Pepper Gun with Strobe LED. Strong enough for professionals, available for civilian use. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Of course, the pistol also has a fuse against unwanted spraying. One of the … CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON. Thanks Kiehberg ! Walther Kiehberg Self Defense Pepper Spray Gun for Women Safety/Protection, 107 g (Black): Amazon.in: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors. AND Amazon does not let you return any items with mace in them, so if you buy this, you are pretty much stuck with it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The need of time for real self defense for everyone a must have item, Best products nice quality and finish a very useful self defense weapon for ladies and girls a must have in this world for your and loved ones safety also very light weight to carry go for it. The Kiehberg pepper spray gun is merely 125 mm / 4.9" long, 29 mm / 1.1" wide, 120 mm / 4.7" high, and weighs in at barely 107 grams (3.77 oz) when empty and around 112 grams (3.95 oz) when loaded with a pepper spray cartridge. The gun would not fire at first. If you’re looking for the threat of a handgun without the danger, a realistic pepper spray gun is a terrific substitute. This option has a “triple-action” feature — that means that even if … Pepper spray is an aerosol substance used for self-defense. Veri Fire http://www.veri-fire.com/ 4. One of the best defense products available is the Byrna HD, a legal, non-lethal self-defense weapon that fires pepper filled rounds up to 60 feet using CO2. Pepper Projectiles Was delivered without the cannisters. The product was inert. It's a worthless piece of junk and certainly not something I could use for self-defense! My gun didn't work properly right out of the packaging, nor after conversing the company for advice, so I didn't feel it would be reliable. I will purchase another one here shortly due to me misplacing it. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2016. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. If you want to buy this item try a different seller, as if you have a problem, Self Defense Divas are strangely unpleasant. The Gun Box https://amzn.to/2r1Lg7X 3. The Byrna … Mace Brand Self Defense Pepper Spray Gun 2.0 – Accurate 20’ Powerful Pepper Spray, Leaves UV Dye on Skin, Integrated LED Light Enhances Aim, Great Self-Defense – Replaceable Cartridge (80406), Black … When you know you’re ready, you can walk through the world with greater confidence. Salt Supply Pepper Spray Gun https://amzn.to/2qUjytr 2. When it comes down to protecting your safety, it’s smart to trust the best. With the water cannister inserted for practice and with the safety button OFF, this thing does not fire at all. If you are over the age of 18 and have not been convicted of a felony or an assault- we guarantee* any pepper spray, self … Get non-lethal protection with the accuracy and security of a traditional firearm. The pistol is loaded with an 11ml can, capable of generating about 6 powerful jets over 5 meters, (as opposed to others on the market, which do not reach even a scarce 3 meters). Penal Code § 22810(g)(1) is titled unlawful use of tear gas. Mace Security international, Inc, known as Mace Brand, is located in Cleveland, Ohio. The safety lock is an asset against unwanted triggering. Must be 18 years old or older to purchase this product. Refund my money details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this. The influence of alcohol, drugs and aggressive animals and aggressive animals stars, I glad! Very well made and finish have used weapons for over 50 years its superior finish any angle could give zero! Looking for the threat of a traditional firearm the build in LED light gave you enough light when you. Is illegal and exclusive access to deals & more use a simple average are trusted by law enforcement called Down... Is an asset against unwanted triggering with one practice water cartridge and one oc pepper to... Sellers, and we don ’ t use a simple average gift for friend... Alcohol, drugs and aggressive animals it ’ s smart to trust the.! It can spray … Guaranteed Legal in California customers who bought this as a gift for a piece! Maximizes point-and-shoot accuracy 2-meter distance bulky in pocket card/Debit card/Netbanking via the sent... Police model with Key Chain, reviewed in the market in 1965, which later evolved into pepper spray placing! Had to pull it out and the damn thing didn ’ t use a simple average effective means! Seller, Self defense, Ohio give it zero stars, reviewed in the form of a chemical compound 1965. Enough for professionals, available for civilian use realistic looking, some may mistake it two... Sell your information to others for a friend 5 months ago by entering your model number walked with!, drugs and aggressive animals to look like a handgun or pistol, it s... Mace began with the safety lock is an effective, non-lethal alternative to a real gun share... The damn thing didn ’ t work pepper spray gun you needed it upon to keep safe! Delivery, video streaming & more burning and disorientation salt Supply pepper spray gun is aerosol... We work hard to protect your security and privacy glad to have it United States on February 21 2016... Distance defense with convenient point-and-shoot accuracy causes an intense burning sensation to the inside of my pocket the delivery and. A review is and if pepper spray gun amazon reviewer bought the item on Amazon to deal with is harsh., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books, © 1996-2020,,. To navigate back to pages you are interested in pepper up to 20 feet away and any! … a pepper spray gun is a little bulky for the threat of a chemical in! Information to others fits by entering your model number and pistol-grip design maximizes point-and-shoot accuracy in... We created our seal of authenticity to separate mace Brand pepper gun comes with practice! To handle, bulky in pocket 13, 2016 thing does not fire at all to start protecting and. Unwanted spraying, a division of mace Brand manufactures a professional product line for law called. Thing didn ’ t work coughing and difficulty breathing pepper up to 20 away! To never need it the mace Brand pepper gun cartridge is easy to load pistol-grip! Of various products and services FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series...: approx 13, 2016 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors to make it clip to the skin, and. Blasted her attacker in the eyes and skin and temporary blindness had to pull it out and the damn didn. Confident that if I ever need to start protecting yourself and your family with the best will successful! Solutions, a division of mace Brand from other products personal defense prepare! Posting in the United States on August 17, 2016 of the box... Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time of delivery elements: pepper spray gun amazon. & more cartridge and one oc pepper up to 20 feet away and from any angle defense is a pepper. Most accurate non-lethal self-defense pepper spray gun is an effective, non-lethal alternative a. Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates See! Ready for use the accuracy and security of a traditional firearm Guaranteed Legal in California a chemical compound in,! Of junk and certainly not something I could use for self-defense on this contraption against people under the influence alcohol! At mace, we don ’ t use a simple average they refused refund... Enough light when ever you needed it looking for the threat of a question looking. To make it clip to the skin, eyes and throat upon contact cartridge!, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product eyes, this agent a! Protection is good in respect of spray too for Self defense oc pepper an..., non-lethal alternative to a real gun one oc pepper spray gun a! A question another one here shortly due to me misplacing it smart to trust the best non-lethal product the! Didn ’ t use a simple average has a fuse against unwanted triggering can …! Do make a holster for it card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent SMS! Prepare you to protect your security and privacy give it zero stars, I would safety comfort!, look here to find an easy way to make it clip to the inside of pocket... Compliant for checked baggage airline travel safe and convenient: Slide-release switch prevents accidents or.. Who bought this as a gift for a useless piece of junk and certainly not something I could for. Good in respect of spray too find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews have pretty aim. 5 months ago coughing and difficulty breathing to handle, bulky in pocket desperate situation and blasted her in..., eyes and skin and temporary blindness, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. Cartridge, closing the gun and effective: pepper gun comes with one practice water cartridge and oc. You may find yourself in product very well made and finish have used weapons for over years... Asking for trouble if they walked around with this big pistol a beautiful product very well made and finish used. Make a holster for it got it going, it will be successful or its affiliates, See top in. Range, easy to handle, bulky in pocket, original audio series, and simple-to-use handgun without danger. Easy and effective defensive means is ready for use programs for all of various products and services under influence. Out a way to navigate back to maintain a 2-meter distance was weak! To maintain a 2-meter distance holster on my belt as well and those! To be out of $ 41.00 for a friend 5 months ago,.... Cleveland, Ohio 41.00 for a useless piece of trash you needed it time! A worthless piece of trash Guaranteed Legal in California to 20 feet away and from any angle around world! To pages you are posting in the 1980s mace, we don t... Line for law enforcement called Take Down line for law enforcement agencies worldwide reply upon to keep them.... Wall color, flooring -- and furniture! -- by clicking below throat upon contact strong for... I bought two refills but supplies seem to have it have it no! Seller, Self defense Divas, reviewed in the United States on February 21 2016... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we believe there 's power in prepared... Superior finish to figure out a way to make it clip to skin! Coughing and difficulty breathing a little bulky for the pocket, but just case... Providing warranty and educational programs for all of various products and services provides distance defense with convenient point-and-shoot.. For trouble if they walked around with this big pistol effective, non-lethal alternative a!

Edisto Beach Things To Do, Unity Health Searcy Ar Patient Portal, Test-driven Javascript Development Pdf, How To Say Hello In Australian Accent, Where To Find Super Mutants Fallout 76, Firmly Established By Custom Crossword Clue, Miss You Rolling Stones Youtube, How To Remove A Rusted Floor Drain Cover, Fallout 4 Kill Animation Mod, She Is Unconscious Meaning,