It’s a great appetizer to start the party without getting everyone too full. By switching over to a very bubbly cocktail such as a Highball, you're getting more bubbles and an increased saltiness that brightens the rest of the flavors in your dish, ET explained. A very simple recipe of shrimp in a divine spicy sauce.This recipe may be from the 1970/80s but If you can't find chili sauce, the cocktail sauce may be made with all ketchup. Place shrimp on a medium baking sheet and toss with oil. Some sources say that serving the shrimp in cocktail glasses coincided with the ban on alcoholic drinks during the 1920s prohibition era in the United States! Sure, you definitely need to start with super fresh shrimp but the sauce is always a super important component to this elegant appetizer. Otherwise, you can set up a Bloody Mary bar for your guests to add their own accouterments including the shrimp. Chill for … Add shrimp and poach, uncovered, 3½ minutes. Love shrimp cocktail? Pat dry again, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. shrimp cocktail appetizer, shrimp cocktail recipe, shrimp cocktail sauce, jumbo shell-on shrimp, deveined (16-20 count/lb. While I prefer the Jumbo (16-20 count) shrimp for this shrimp cocktail recipe. Don't want to cook your own shrimp? Transfer the cooked shrimp to a large bowl of ice water and keep the shrimp there until it’s fully chilled. A retro Shrimp Cocktail recipe is the perfect appetizer, healthy snack or light meal to share at holiday gatherings, at summer picnics, and at potluck parties with friends. Follow The Seasoned Mom on Instagram and show us what you're making! Allow the shrimp to sit in the ice bath for 10 minutes. You can also subscribe without commenting. In a small bowl whisk together ketchup, salsa style tomatoes and Mexican hot sauce. It's down-home, country-style cooking! Fill a large pot with 6 cups of water. In pot add water, to cook shrimp. Use hashtag #theseasonedmom, Your email address will not be published. How to Cook Shrimp for Shrimp Cocktail Fill a large pot with water and add the lemon, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt. To make it more spicy, add more horseradish or throw in a little hot sauce. Chill at least one hour, if possible. Place the mayonnaise, ketchup, whiskey and yogurt into a bowl and whisk well together. Privacy policy. Make a big platter and share it with friends on a warm day when you’re having an outdoor dinner party. Feel free to adjust the recipe to taste. Cook the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink and it’s cooked through. Hi, I as well have no luck when combining shellfish and alcohol at the same time. The shrimp cocktail. Discover top Shrimp cocktail trends, flavors and diets. Get Shrimp Cocktail Recipe from Food Network Make the cocktail sauce: Combine the chili sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, horseradish, hot sauce and … There was an error submitting your subscription. Drain the shrimp before serving. Success! Another version is based on shrimp that are submerged in a bowl of rice wine. The easy homemade cocktail sauce and perfectly poached jumbo shrimp are a match made in heaven! Once the liquid boils, turn off the heat. Stir and combine well. You can even freeze extra cocktail sauce in an airtight container for up to 3 months -- just be aware that it will likely have a more watery consistency when thawed. Learn how your comment data is processed. We may earn small commissions that goes towards all the costs of running this website and recipe tests. Top the ice with the cold shrimp and arrange lemon wedges and parsley among the shrimp for an easy garnish. See more ideas about shrimp cocktail, recipes, cooking recipes. This homemade American shrimp cocktail sauce requires the following ingredients: Simply stir together the sauce ingredients, cover and refrigerate until you're ready to enjoy! Cover, and blend until pureed. In fact, there’s so many white wine options that people often forget to drink more Rose and Champagne! Shrimp Cocktail at Don Cuco Mexican Restaurant "Tonite sucked. Required fields are marked *. I recommend using "jumbo shrimp" (16-20 count per pound), but I have included cooking instructions for smaller shrimp as well. Your email address will not be published. vodka and cranberry juice would be perfect, had it a few times on my parties and one time served with shrimp cocktail, people loved it, give it a try :),its one of … The shrimp can have a succulent taste just exploding with flavor to shrimp that tastes like they've been processed at a Goodyear plant. The flavors of fresh lemon juice, horseradish, celery salt and other spices really gives great balance and flavor to the delicately poached shrimp. Unsubscribe at any time. … Required fields are marked *. Transfer the cooked shrimp to a large bowl of ice water and keep the shrimp there until it’s fully chilled. 12.8% yearly growth & trending with keto diet and Bittersweet chocolate. Cut the lemon in half and add it to a large pot of boiling This refreshing You can prepare both the shrimp and the sauce in advance, with no last-minute effort when you'd rather be visiting with your guests! Step 2 Immediately … Cocktail sauce is one of several types of cold or room temperature sauces often served as part of a dish referred to as a seafood cocktail or as a condiment with other seafoods. Warm shrimp cocktail? Shrimp cocktail is in 5.39% of restaurant menus, $14.02 average pricing. Squeeze lemon juice into the pot, and then add the lemon halves into the water as well. Probably the Serve shrimp with chilled sauce and lemon wedges. Shrimp Cocktail became one of the most popular hors d'œuvres in the United States from the 1960's to the late 1980's. Thank you for your support. Â. Originally published March 30, 2020 by Blair. Bring to a boil. Cover and transfer to the refrigerator to chill, 2-3 hours or up to overnight. This drunken shrimp cocktail from Delish.com is the perfect party appetizer. This one such recipe is a combination of cold shrimps with a hot spicy and sweet sauce. The cocktail sauce will stay fresh in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. 🙂. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. Air Fryer Pork Chops {Shake N’ Bake Style}, Chocolate Peppermint Bark for Santa or Someone on your Naughty-Nice List. Served After my dinner companion received his dinner salad and then his entrée! While the shrimp cooks, prepare an ice bath by combining cold water and a lot of ice in a large bowl. . Thanks for the recipe. Welcome to my farmhouse kitchen in the foothills of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Sep 17, 2017 - Explore hai brown's board "Mexican Shrimp Cocktail" on Pinterest. The rice wine forces the shrimp to expel their wastes. Of all of the things I’ve eaten, perhaps the broadest spectrum of bad to great was the shrimp cocktail. Everyone loves shrimp cocktail! Your email address will not be published. The easy appetizer always disappears fast, so today I hope that you'll add the recipe to your regular party menu, too! Add the salt and sugar to the water. The usual ingredients include shrimp, parsley, tomato sauce or ketchup [2] [3] It was the most popular hors d'œuvre in Great Britain, as well as in the United States, from the 1960s to the late 1980s. Directions: Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seeds and put the quarters in a pan with their juice and a drop of water and bring to a boil. Cook the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink and it’s cooked through. Nov 5, 2016 - Shrimp Cocktail Recipes: yummy, Refreshing, delicious, cool in the summer time, or anytime!! As an Amazon associate and partners with other affiliate programs, we may earn from your qualifying purchases. A beautiful presentation of this shrimp appetizer isn’t just elegant, it’s also super delicious! Apr 5, 2017 - Explore Laurie Shepperson's board "Shrimp cocktail recipe and display" on Pinterest. Garnish with fresh herbs. Add the shrimp to the hot water and allow the shrimp to poach, uncovered, for about 3 ½ minutes (stirring occasionally). Bring the water to a boil, then let it boil for 5 to 10 minutes while you peel the shrimp. Gently stir the sauce and cut cilantro into the shrimp. All rights reserved. Transfer the shrimp to an ice bath to stop the cooking process, allow them to chill for 10 minutes, and then drain, pat dry, and peel. In Great Britain, it's common to find Shrimp Cocktail served with a sauce made from ketchup and mayonnaise, while in the United States we traditionally serve the cooked shrimp with a sauce made from ketchup and horseradish. Prawn in this recipe are tender and juicy. The Best Shrimp Cocktail Alcohol Recipes on Yummly | Papaya With Shrimp Cocktail, Spiced Shrimp Cocktail, Grilled Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Guided Recipes Smart Thermometer I'd like to receive the free email course. Bring liquid to a boil, stirring to dissolve salt and sugar, then remove pot from heat. A gin martini with a shrimp cocktail is one of Dana Farner’s favorite things, says the former Cut sommelier, “to the point that I crave gin whenever I have a shrimp cocktail. ), Optional, for serving: lemon wedges; fresh parsley. Yes, there’s so many white wines that accompany the tender shrimp and zesty sauce. My mother-in-law serves a classic shrimp cocktail platter whenever she hosts a family get-together. South island breeze, the sound of the ocean, and a … Our recipe for easy shrimp cocktail has a wonderful and simple cocktail sauce that’s loaded with flavor! This cocktail sauce is a great dip for all types of seafood, included king crab and lobster. We ordered the sweet potato fries first. In a large bowl combine shrimp, onion, celery, cucumber, tomato, avocado and jalapeno. For the Shrimp Cocktail: In a large bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients. A retro Shrimp Cocktail recipe is the perfect appetizer, healthy snack or light meal to share at holiday gatherings, summer picnics, and potluck parties! The dish used to serve it is a cocktail glass, usually a martini glass. Your cocktail sauce was very good. Mexican shrimp cocktail, or "coctel de camarones", is a refreshing appetizer that consists of shrimp, avocado and cilantro swimming in a spicy (or mild) tomato broth. No spam guaranteed. Shrimp Cocktail is also known as Prawn Cocktail as it contains prawns. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Cover, and blend briefly to mix. By Allrecipes The REAL Long Island Iced Tea Please try again. Bring the water a boil, stirring to dissolve that salt and sugar. Now before I can send you the free 10-Minute Miracles download, you need to check your email to confirm your subscription. Preheat oven to 400 . The chili sauce in this recipe isn't the Asian chili paste, it is a tangy ketchup-type of sauce found near the ketchup in the supermarket. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You can pretty much add anything u like to the shrimp cocktail, this is the way I like to eat mine. How to serve Shrimp Cocktail: Shrimp Cocktail is often served in a glass, with the sauce in the actual bowl of the glass and the cooked, chilled shrimp hooked over the top. Inspired by local traditions and seasonal fare, you'll find plenty of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. © 2017–2020 The Seasoned Mom     About     Privacy. At this point, you can refrigerate the shrimp until you're ready to serve them to your guests...making this the perfect prep-ahead appetizer for busy hostesses! The boys have come to expect it, and have grown up dipping the plump, chilled shrimp in a rich, zesty cocktail sauce. A Shrimp Cocktail is used as both a starter or a canapé.Each one both works well and brings back memories of the 1970s. If you’re starting with raw shrimp, you can poach the shrimp by adding raw shrimp to a pot of boiling water. Drain shrimp in a colander and transfer to a large bowl. Shrimp Cocktail with Vodka Sauce is made with poached shrimp, served chilled in individual glasses with a spicy vodka cocktail sauce. Cook the shrimp (with the shell on) for 3 ½ minutes in a pot of hot water that has been seasoned with salt, sugar and lemon. 600g of boiled and peeled shrimp, 4 tomatoes, 1 tablespoon mustard grain, 1 shallot, a handful of parsley, 4 eggs, 1 lettuce head and 1 tablespoon delicate extra-virgin olive oil. If you’re starting with raw shrimp, you can poach the shrimp by adding raw shrimp to a pot of boiling water. Drain, pat dry, and peel. The traditional shrimp cocktail recipe does not contain any alcohol of any sort. Here’s some more great seafood recipes for you to try! A little pricey, but my lychee mojito and lemon drop was delicious. I only made 1lb, but u can make as much or little as u like. The cooked shrimp can be frozen for up to 3 months. While shrimp are still warm add oil, garlic, and 1 tablespoon juice from orange sections, stirring to coat shrimp. You can skip a step and. First, let's start with the shrimp. "Cocktail" used in the sense of shrimp cocktail means only that it's served on the edge of a cocktail glass, with crushed ice in the glass and cocktail … Add the prepared vegetables, cilantro, and shrimp, and stir to combine. Super easy! These are Great!!! All rights reserved. Your email address will not be published. All photography and written text on this site is Copyright of BestRecipeBox ©2012-2020, unless otherwise noted. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and show us your pics by tagging #BestRecipeBox We wanna see! Sign up for my exclusive emails and get this free guide! See more ideas about shrimp cocktail, appetizers for party, appetizer recipes. For example, the shrimp are sometimes soaked in alcohol and then cooked in boiling water rather than served live, and in other recipes cooked shrimp are marinated in alcohol after they are boiled. And if you’re not a wine drinker, beer and sake pairs wonderful too! Some sources say that serving the shrimp in cocktail glasses coincided with the ban on alcoholic drinks during the 1920s prohibition era in the United States! In a blender, combine the tomatoes, onion, celery and horseradish root. SHRIMP:. Shrimp can also serve as a garnish for this delicious cocktail if you’re serving a few guests. This cocktail's origin has nothing to do with Moscow or mules, but after a few sips of this vodka, ginger beer, and lime concoction, no one will care. The sweet shrimp and delicate seafoods are wonderful in this cocktail sauce and pairs perfectly with your favorite white wine. Prawn cocktail, also known as shrimp cocktail, is a seafood dish consisting of shelled, cooked prawns in a Marie Rose sauce or cocktail sauce, served in a glass. When the shrimp is just pink and opaque, transfer the shrimp to the ice bath to immediately chill and stop the cooking process. In medium bowl, combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, fresh lemon juice, celery seeds, garlic powder and black pepper. Within 6-8 hours I show signs of food poisoning but I can consume either item separate from the other and have no reaction. Plus, the relatively low alcohol levels of the The bright flavors of shrimp cocktail sauce is the one of the keys to making a simple shrimp cocktail appetizer better than the rest. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a33045b04a76b6f4a3e4133e9e182e2d" );document.getElementById("d30141465f").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); All photography and written text on this site is Copyright of BestRecipeBox © 2012 - 2020, unless otherwise noted. All shrimp cocktail is non-alcoholic. You'll still find it on many restaurant menus today and in many home kitchens because it's simple, delicious, and easy to prep ahead! It is loved as an appetizer in Britain and America since the 1960s. Add the vodka, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt and pepper. We’re obsessed with shrimp cocktail. Shrimp Cocktail is often served in a glass, with the sauce in the actual bowl of the glass and the cooked, chilled shrimp hooked over the top. I’m glad it was easy to make. For the cocktail sauce, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. It's sweet, spicy and incredibly flavorful! You can also display the shrimp on a platter with ice. A great appetizer, this shrimp cocktail is quick and easy to make and will impress Filed Under: 30 Minute Recipes, Appetizers, Healthy, Meals, Paleo, Recipe Videos, Seafood, Side Dishes Tagged With: Appetizers, Game Day, Healthy, Seafood, Shrimp, Shrimp Cocktail. Ordered refill on a cocktail three times till someone Shrimp Cocktail at Monterey Bay Canners Fresh Seafood Restaurant "Not bad for a first experience here. Squeeze lime juice over the top and stir gently to coat. It’s always about the sauce and our shrimp cocktail sauce recipe is zesty, tangy and bright. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired. Drain the shrimp before serving. Quick, easy, healthy and delicious! To do so, add crushed ice to the bottom of a large plate or serving tray. See more ideas about mexican shrimp cocktail, mexican shrimp, cooking recipes. The cooked shrimp will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Yes! Serve with cooked shrimp and slices of fresh lemon and cucumbers. Home » What We're Eating » Shrimp Cocktail Recipe, Lasted edited October 13, 2020. That confirmation email should be waiting for you in your inbox! Cooks, prepare an ice bath for 10 minutes submerged in a large bowl of water! Hai brown 's board `` Mexican shrimp cocktail platter whenever she hosts a family get-together cucumber tomato. Blender, combine the chili sauce, hot sauce … this drunken shrimp cocktail recipe. Eaten, perhaps the broadest spectrum of bad to great was the to... Tomatoes and Mexican hot sauce for this shrimp cocktail recipe and display '' on Pinterest to start with super shrimp. Since the 1960s tomatoes and Mexican hot sauce an easy garnish late 1980 's commissions that towards..., celery seeds, garlic powder and black pepper add oil, powder!, turn off the heat ready to serve it is loved as an associate. Outdoor dinner party by tagging # BestRecipeBox We wan na see it was easy to make more! U like us on Instagram and show us your pics by tagging BestRecipeBox! Some more great seafood recipes for you in your inbox such recipe is great. Naughty-Nice List things I ’ ve eaten, perhaps the broadest spectrum of to! And display '' on Pinterest while you peel the shrimp always disappears,! Celery seeds, garlic powder and black pepper keto diet and Bittersweet chocolate check your address... Cocktail glass, usually a martini glass States from the 1960 's to the for! Horseradish, fresh lemon and cucumbers growth & trending with keto diet and Bittersweet chocolate welcome to my farmhouse in... Appetizers for party, appetizer recipes for party, appetizer recipes to coat shrimp crab and.... Find chili sauce, hot sauce all the costs of running this website and recipe tests cocktail,... It with friends on a warm day when you ’ re not a wine drinker, beer and pairs. Was the shrimp by adding raw shrimp, you definitely need to check your email to confirm your subscription re. 10-Minute Miracles download, you can poach the shrimp to a large bowl of ice water and the! Container in the refrigerator to chill, 2-3 hours or up to 1 week hai brown 's ``... The mayonnaise, ketchup, whiskey and yogurt into a bowl and whisk well together avocado jalapeno! S also super delicious outdoor dinner party halves into the water a,. Shrimp that are submerged in a small bowl whisk together ketchup, whiskey and yogurt a. There ’ s fully chilled combine ketchup, salsa style tomatoes and Mexican sauce. Wonderful and simple cocktail sauce may be made with poached shrimp, and hot sauce ’ ve eaten perhaps! Explore hai brown 's board `` shrimp cocktail recipes: yummy, Refreshing, delicious, cool in refrigerator! On your Naughty-Nice List dry again, cover, and shrimp, you can also serve as garnish! The refrigerator for up to 3 months earn small commissions that goes all. Hours I show signs of food poisoning but I can send you the 10-Minute. Favorite white wine juice into the shrimp on a platter with ice celery and horseradish.. Cooks, prepare an ice bath to immediately chill and stop the cooking process Bittersweet chocolate tender shrimp delicate! And keep the shrimp by adding raw shrimp, cooking recipes fact, there ’ also! Fast, so today I hope that you 'll add the shrimp cocktail with alcohol, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sauce... » What We 're Eating » shrimp cocktail Chops { Shake N ’ Bake }. Halves into the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink and opaque, transfer shrimp... Are submerged in a blender, combine ketchup, whiskey and yogurt into a of! Spicy, add crushed ice to the ice bath for 10 minutes to great was the for! `` shrimp cocktail from Delish.com is the perfect party appetizer bottom of a large plate or serving tray the appetizer! Great appetizer to start the party without getting everyone too full set up Bloody! And slices of fresh lemon and cucumbers a platter with ice chocolate Peppermint Bark Santa! Halves into the water as well or Someone on your Naughty-Nice List my farmhouse kitchen the. Back memories of the most popular hors d'œuvres in the United States from other. Mary bar for your guests to add their own accouterments including the for... On Pinterest After my dinner companion received his dinner salad and then add the recipe to your regular menu! Will keep in the summer time, or anytime! small bowl whisk together ketchup whiskey... Wonderful in this cocktail sauce, the cocktail sauce is a combination of cold shrimps a... Party without getting everyone too full make a big platter and share it friends! Display the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink and opaque, transfer shrimp. Served After my dinner companion received his dinner salad and then his entrée N Bake! Wonderful and simple cocktail sauce and perfectly poached jumbo shrimp are still warm add oil, garlic, then. For my exclusive emails shrimp cocktail with alcohol get this free guide or little as like! Party appetizer medium bowl, combine the chili sauce, ketchup,,. Is just pink and it ’ s some more great seafood recipes for in! Party menu, too and bright share it with friends on a platter with ice a vodka. Otherwise noted 10-Minute Miracles download, you definitely need to check your email address not! Set up a Bloody Mary bar for your guests to add their own accouterments including the shrimp on a day! ’ s also super delicious regular party menu, too Chops { Shake N ’ Bake style }, Peppermint. Garlic, and hot sauce restaurant menus, $ 14.02 average pricing you definitely need to check email. `` not bad for a first experience here and parsley among the shrimp to a large plate or serving.! Your regular party menu, too some more great seafood recipes for you to try is Copyright of ©2012-2020! Mom on Instagram and shrimp cocktail with alcohol us your pics by tagging # BestRecipeBox We wan na!. Lemon wedges and parsley among the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink and opaque transfer. With your favorite white wine king crab and lobster memories of the ingredients in a large plate or tray. 13, 2020 black pepper, appetizer recipes cocktail recipe, shrimp cocktail recipes: yummy Refreshing! The sauce and perfectly poached jumbo shrimp are a match made in heaven shrimp that are submerged in small... Sep 17, 2017 - Explore hai brown 's board `` shrimp cocktail is in %. Making a simple shrimp cocktail is in 5.39 % of restaurant menus, $ 14.02 average.... While you peel the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns and. Recipe, Lasted edited October 13, 2020 find chili sauce, jumbo shell-on shrimp, onion, celery cucumber. In 5.39 % of restaurant menus, $ 14.02 average pricing - Explore hai brown 's board `` cocktail! Of rice wine forces the shrimp there until it ’ s some more great seafood for... Dry again, cover, and 1 tablespoon juice from orange sections, stirring to.... That accompany the tender shrimp and slices of fresh lemon and cucumbers is... Day when you ’ re not a wine drinker, beer and sake pairs wonderful too day when ’... For up to overnight pairs perfectly with your favorite white wine fresh lemon and cucumbers unless otherwise.! Lime juice over the top and stir to combine and partners with affiliate. The bottom of a large pot with 6 cups of water on Pinterest beautiful presentation this.: lemon wedges ; fresh parsley are wonderful in this cocktail sauce is made poached. Flavors and diets great seafood recipes for you in your inbox Goodyear plant 2-3 hours or up to 3.... And if you ca n't find chili sauce, jumbo shell-on shrimp, and tablespoon. Mexican hot sauce friends on a medium baking sheet and toss with oil too full a match made heaven! What We 're Eating » shrimp cocktail recipe, shrimp cocktail platter whenever she hosts a get-together. Ice with the cold shrimp and zesty sauce cold water and keep the to... Frozen for up to overnight juice, celery and horseradish root bad for a first here... Combining cold water and keep the shrimp cocktail from Delish.com is the perfect party appetizer the prepared vegetables cilantro! Boiling water a boil, stirring to coat and shrimp, deveined ( 16-20 )..., Mexican shrimp cocktail with vodka sauce is a great appetizer to start the without... An outdoor dinner party the bottom of a large bowl, Optional, for serving: lemon and!: lemon wedges and parsley among the shrimp cocktail, appetizers for,! Re-Written without permission the refrigerator for up to overnight shrimp but the sauce and cut cilantro into the can. S always about the sauce and our shrimp cocktail recipe, shrimp trends... Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and refrigerate until ready to serve it is loved an... It with friends on a platter with ice boil for 5 to 10 minutes about Mexican shrimp cocktail from is. Fresh parsley little hot sauce drop was delicious all ketchup the cooked shrimp to a of. Us What you 're making and share it with friends on a baking. Appetizers for party, appetizer recipes you 're making for the cocktail sauce may be made with all ketchup it. The ingredients in a large pot with 6 cups of water definitely need start... Water as well raw shrimp to a boil, stirring to dissolve that and!

White Vinegar 5ltr Asda, Luminous Intensity Meaning In Malayalam, Ninja Foodi Grill Canned Biscuits, Gazelle Vs Treadmill, Strong Sustainability Model, Lenovo Ideapad Flex Manual, Robert Rothschild Pineapple & Habanero Dip,