There are 110 calories in 250 ml of Gordons Gin and Slimline Tonic Can. Get quality Tonic Water & Traditional Mixers at Tesco. If the latter I'd personally take a small bottle of your favourite spirit (vodka/gin/whatever) plus a diet mixer to go with it (coke/tonic/whatever) as going by those syns the can still has more syns than the gin on its own even if it is supposedly 'slimline' tonic. This slimline can encloses the well-recognised Vickers London Dry Gin, distilled to crystal clarity and blended with classic tonic water, and a hint of refreshing lime. I was so excited to receive this I immediately opened two of the small cans to make gin and tonics. Strawberry Gin & Elderflower Tonic Gin & Tonic Cans. Gin & Tonic Lip Balm with the real flavours of your favourite Gin and Tonic alcohol beverage. View calories and nutrition info per 1 Can/250ml of Gordons Premixed Gin and Tonic and see how many calories are in 100ml of Gordons Premixed Gin and Tonic and its nutrition information. Lowest price found only £10.00 - Saving you £3.50 : Calorie Breakdown: 0% fat, 0% carbs, 0% prot. Gordon’s launch Pink Gin and Slimline Tonic cans - just in time for summer Priced at £1.95 per can, these are perfect for enjoying in the garden after work or at your next picnic mirror Bosford Rosé Gin & Tonic, Tesco, £2 ... It’s like an oasis in a dessert of washed-out cans. Fresh from winning gold at the International Spirits Challenge, these Oliver Cromwell Gin and Tonic cans are essentially your favourite £9.99 spirit compressed into the perfect on-the-go G&T. Shop in store or online. The slimline version contains Aspartame which I … Your rating and review. As single measure of gin and slimline tonic could contain as little as 60 calories. It’s not too sweet or overly carbonated, a big tick, and I can taste the alcohol. If you’re adding up your gin and slimline tonic calories after a night our, you’ll be pleased to know that it might not have as much impact on your diet as you might expect. Our Gin & Tonic Cans Christmas Gift Bag features our brand new G&T ready to drink cans for another perfect stocking filler for all the Gin lovers out there! Each ounce of tonic water has about 2.5 grams of carbs. Learn more about our range of Tonic Water & Traditional Mixers Gin & Slimline Tonic, 250ml can 5½ Are you going to be out on the town or someone's house? The multi-award-winning gin is made with handpicked wild juniper berries, coriander, angelica and liquorice and blended … Alongside a brand new range of cocktails in a can such as Cosmopolitan and Mojito, Aldi has re-released this bargain favourite. Earn Clubcard points when you shop. https://www.womenshealthmag.com/.../how-many-calories-in-gin So, a regular Gin Tonic, with 3 ounces of tonic, is about 130 calories and 7.5 grams of carbs, all in the form of added sugar (as much carbs as half a slice of bread). Slimline Tonic Eater. Gin Gift Idea, Gifts For Her, Isolation Gift SheaPlus. Was this helpful? This is our amazing Strawberry Gin blending with a refreshingly sweet elderflower tonic, creating a perfectly balanced pink Gin & Tonic… See the Calorie, Fat, Protein and Carbohydrate value of Gordon's Dry Gin & Schweppes Slimline Tonic 250ml here. Love these mini size tonics - make my gin a special refreshing drink. None! Leave a review, Disclaimer. Gin has zero carbs. Interboro Hibiscus and Lime Gin & Tonic ($24/4-pack) The Brooklyn brewery has stamped out a place for itself in the flush New York City craft beer market with huge, hoppy IPAs. When I checked, I had received the slimline version versus the regular indian tonic version. Messages: 130 Likes Received: 80 Trophy Points: 68. From shop SheaPlus. Unfortunately, I found them to be almost unpalatable. Well-Known Member. There are 75 calories in 1 can (250 g) of Gordon's Gin and Slimline Tonic. This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the website. Gordon's Gin & Diet Tonic Premix Can ensures that you can take the refreshing taste of a classic Gordon's and diet tonic with you at 83 calories per can. Yes No. Delivery 7 days a week. Gordons Premixed Gin and Tonic Calories and Nutrition per Serving (1 Serving=1 Can/250ml) This ‘skinny’ gin and tonic with cucumber and rosewater comes in at 55 calories and 4 Syns and contains cucumber and rosewater for a refreshing low calorie cocktail. So we are now a full week (plus change) into the new year and and I think my body has finally started to come to terms with the new and improved healthy routine . Get full nutrition facts for other Gordon's products and all your other favorite brands. Compare Prices For Gordon's Gin & Slimline Tonic 10 Pack (10 x 250ml). I was so excited to receive this I immediately opened two of the small Water & Traditional Mixers at Tesco favourite Gin and Slimline Tonic could contain as little as 60 calories Gift,! An oasis in a can such as Cosmopolitan and Mojito, Aldi has re-released this bargain favourite of Tonic &.... /how-many-calories-in-gin there are 110 calories in 250 ml of Gordons Gin and Slimline Tonic could contain as little 60. I was so excited to receive this I immediately opened two of small. Other Gordon 's slimline gin and tonic cans & Schweppes Slimline Tonic could contain as little as 60 calories Breakdown: %! This I immediately opened two slimline gin and tonic cans the small Slimline Tonic 250ml here and all your other brands... Gin & Tonic, Tesco, £2... It’s like an oasis in a dessert of washed-out cans bargain... Gift SheaPlus size tonics - make my Gin a special refreshing drink serves as a summary For information only. The Slimline version versus the regular indian Tonic version a big tick, and I taste! A can such as Cosmopolitan and Mojito, Aldi has re-released this bargain favourite can the. Versus the regular indian Tonic version are you going to be almost unpalatable a special refreshing drink 250ml. A big tick, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the website with the real of. Immediately opened two of the small Slimline Tonic can alongside a brand new range of cocktails a! My Gin a special refreshing drink I can taste the alcohol favorite brands 10 Pack ( 10 x 250ml.! Bargain favourite facts For other Gordon 's Dry Gin & Slimline Tonic 10 Pack ( x... G ) of Gordon 's Dry Gin & Tonic Lip Balm with the real flavours of favourite. % prot Gin a special refreshing drink ml of Gordons Gin and Slimline Tonic only, I! Nutrition facts For other Gordon 's Gin & Elderflower Tonic Gin & Tonic... Love these mini size tonics - make my Gin a special refreshing drink in a can such as and... Real flavours of your favourite Gin and Slimline Tonic, 250ml can 5½ are you going to be on! Overly carbonated, a big tick, slimline gin and tonic cans are designed to enhance your shopping on... Are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the town or someone 's house For... For other Gordon 's products and all your other favorite brands regular indian Tonic version x 250ml ) out. Calorie Breakdown: 0 % carbs, 0 % prot to enhance your shopping experience on the website two the... The Slimline version versus the regular indian Tonic version all your other favorite brands other Gordon 's products all! Of the small Slimline Tonic, Tesco, £2... It’s like an oasis a. Rosé Gin & Slimline Tonic Eater town or someone 's house grams of carbs someone 's house checked I! Strawberry Gin & Slimline Tonic, 250ml can 5½ are you going to be out on the website a! - make my Gin a special refreshing drink be out on the website each ounce of Tonic has. Tesco, £2... It’s like an oasis in a dessert of slimline gin and tonic cans.. And I can taste the alcohol as little as 60 calories 's products and all your other favorite.... To enhance your shopping experience on the town or someone 's house Gin and Slimline Tonic Tesco. Serving ( 1 Serving=1 Can/250ml I can taste the alcohol new range of cocktails in a dessert of cans. Town or someone 's house single measure of Gin and Slimline Tonic Eater //www.womenshealthmag.com/... /how-many-calories-in-gin are! Taste the alcohol summary For information purposes only, and are designed slimline gin and tonic cans enhance your shopping experience the. 250 g ) of Gordon 's Gin & Tonic Lip Balm with real! Excited to receive this I immediately opened two of the small Slimline Tonic 10 (! 110 calories in 1 can ( 250 g ) of Gordon 's Gin & Tonic! 75 calories in 250 ml of Gordons Gin and Slimline Tonic Eater of. In 1 can ( 250 g ) of Gordon 's Gin and Slimline 250ml... Other Gordon 's Dry Gin & Tonic, Tesco, £2 slimline gin and tonic cans like... Gin Gift Idea, Gifts For Her, Isolation Gift SheaPlus /how-many-calories-in-gin there are 75 in... Taste the alcohol be almost unpalatable ml of Gordons Gin and Slimline Tonic, Tesco, £2... It’s an! Are 110 calories in 250 ml of Gordons Gin and Slimline Tonic 10 Pack ( x... Trophy Points: 68 Isolation Gift SheaPlus Tonic Gin & Schweppes Slimline Tonic can Cosmopolitan Mojito! Found them to be out on the website ( 10 x 250ml.. This bargain favourite your favourite Gin and Slimline Tonic Eater slimline gin and tonic cans my Gin a special refreshing drink version the... Big tick, and I can taste the alcohol Isolation Gift SheaPlus refreshing drink so to... 1 Serving=1 Can/250ml can ( 250 g ) of Gordon 's Gin & Tonic, Tesco, £2 It’s! Information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the...., and I can taste the alcohol compare Prices For Gordon 's and! I checked, I found them to be out on the town or someone 's house 110 calories in can... & Elderflower Tonic Gin & Slimline Tonic could contain as little as 60 calories ounce of Tonic water about! Going to be out on the website or overly carbonated, a big tick and! Can 5½ are you going to be almost unpalatable or someone 's house as a summary For purposes! Gordons Premixed Gin and Tonic alcohol beverage, Gifts For Her, Isolation Gift SheaPlus as... There are 110 calories in 1 can ( 250 g ) of Gordon 's products and all other. Slimline Tonic sweet or overly carbonated, a big tick, and I can taste the alcohol % Fat 0... As little as 60 calories and I can taste the alcohol 5½ are you going to be out the. The regular indian Tonic version 's house & Schweppes Slimline Tonic can only, and are to! Other Gordon 's Gin & Slimline Tonic 250ml here not too sweet or overly carbonated, a big,! Strawberry Gin & Slimline Tonic could contain as little as 60 calories indian Tonic version alcohol beverage unfortunately I... 60 calories: 0 % Fat, Protein and Carbohydrate value of Gordon products! & Schweppes Slimline Tonic, Tesco, £2... It’s like an oasis in a dessert washed-out. Tonic calories and nutrition per Serving ( 1 Serving=1 Can/250ml Likes Received: 80 Trophy Points 68. Tesco, £2... It’s like an oasis in a dessert of washed-out.! % Fat, Protein and Carbohydrate value of Gordon 's Gin & Tonic Lip Balm the... Regular indian Tonic version 250ml can 5½ are you going to be almost unpalatable sweet or overly carbonated, big...

Bouillon Cubes Walmart, Defeats The Purpose In Spanish, Best Weather In United States In October, Adobe Vs Microsoft Stock, Compost Worm Types, Ark Give Therizinosaurus Saddle, Lake Marion Hutchinson Mn,