Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon 2015; Chinese Carbon IP-057 custom build Mountain Bike; Giant Reign 1 2007 Mountain Bike Climb it, race it, or load it down with packs and fenders for the long haul, Diverge does it all, faster and lighter than the rest. Specialized removed the Secteur from their 2015 range and replaced it with the Diverge. Not Rated Yet. ... What is the problem with cycling in the park in March 2015 I used to have a Specialized bike. Causing quite a stir globally when it launched in 2014, the specialized diverge is a different, intriguing take on the performance road bike. As history has proven time and again, if there is one bike brand that never ceases to miss out on the latest bike trends, it would be Specialized. Specialized S-Works Diverge Be the First to Review. Buy Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon 2016 See more ideas about specialized diverge, bike, bicycle. The Specialized Diverge adds the Future Shock and more. You should not have to do this more than once. Specialized Diverge Review. Looking for the latest version of this bike? There are no reviews submitted for the DIVERGE A1 2015. Europe – The Transcontinental Race July 2015; Israel – The Holy Land MTB Challenge April 2014. The Specialized Diverge sits somewhere between the two; an adventure road bike designed for all-day rides — commute to work, weekend rides into the countryside, occasional racing, cyclocross, etc. At under 1,000 grams the Diverge’s frame is lighter than most stripped-down gravel race frames with skimpy clearance, while being more capable than anything else in the gravel. The bike is built to tackle any surface it encounters. The Diverge Comp E5, Diverge Carbon, Diverge Sport Carbon, and both Diverge EVO models use the more straightforward Future Shock 1.5, which does not … Login to see your reviews ranking. Share. It was a carbon fibre and it wasn’t great. Specialized's Diverge line of bikes is designed as adventure bikes, meaning they can perform well on the road, but they also do well in rougher terrain. Flag for Review Add an image. 2015 Specialized Diverge Review. Words by Mark. So the Specialized wheels are about the only alternative. Specs. Also be aware that Specialized changed the front axle diameter from 15mm to 12mm during the Diverge run. Gear Review; United Kingdom – John O’Groats to Lands End May 2013; Tom’s Techie Tips & Home Made Things; My Bicycles. This Is An Older Post, To View Our Specialized Diverge 2018 Range Guide Click Here ‘Jack of all trades’ is a term usually levelled at somebody, backhandedly, who claims to be able to do everything. Each Diverge model, from the $1,100 Diverge A1 model on up to the $8,500 Diverge Carbon Di2, is aimed at the “all road” rider-someone who is going to spend most of their time on asphalt with a bit of dirt mixed in here and there. c And according to Specialized, the new Diverge “re-defines the possibilities of a drop-bar bike”. Padraig February 6, 2015 at 12:14 pm. Sizes ... Add your review. Gravel Gear. You want a bike that can do it all -- get you to work in the morning and take you off-road on the weekend. I really should have watched the edit before uploading! Before all the coronavirus travel restrictions kicked in, Specialized took me out to a press launch for the new Diverge range in Girona, Spain. I think the new wheelsets include a 12mm front. The geometry brings stability for control over the rough stuff and the bike is agile and responsive - incredibly fun to ride, be that on tarmac, gravel or full-on singletrack. This has to do in part with its shock absorption and larger tires, but also to its geometry. Mike: So the Diverge has a longer wheelbase and lower BB than the Tarmac, and nearly identical trail, though. Feb 13, 2016 - Explore Joseph Dowski's board "Specialized Diverge" on Pinterest. Change the channel Select Site Singletrack Snow Singletrack Tech GritCX Singletrack Charged Classifieds Prove Humanity: Please click here to start. Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon Review. Great for rallying on rough roads, but a little sluggish on smooth tarmac Buy if, You like getting rowdy on a drop-bar bike. View product specifications: Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon 2015 - View Reviews, Specifications, Prices, Comparisons and Local Bike Shops. The carbon models get Specialized 38c Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss Ready technology, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy. ... Read 1 more review about Specialized Bicycle Components Tweet. ‘To follow a different direction, or to become different’ is the Cambridge Dictionary’s description of ‘diverge’. on 14/11/2014 14:31:08. The Diverge and the more road-orientated Specialized Roubaix, which both feature Future Shock suspension in the head tube, have now been available for over 18 months. I purchased a Specialized Diverge A1 bike in about two and a half years ago (in August 2017). For me, the Specialized Diverge is the perfect blend of capability, weight, speed, nimbleness, and comfort. View product specifications: Specialized Diverge Elite A1 2015 - View Reviews, Specifications, Prices, Comparisons and Local Bike Shops. 21 June 2015. Specialized's updated Diverge gravel bikes come with new tech and features that offer a genuine boost in performance and improved practicality. I think it suits this bike well. Our review. Similar Specialized bikes. The Specialized Diverge gravel bike is available in a range of builds, both aluminium and carbon, and now with a choice of drop and flat handlebars. When the Diverge first came out, a lot of brands were just using cross bikes and branding them gravel bikes. Specialized Diverge A1 2015. New technologies are great, but technology is useless without the proper application. The Specialized Diverge platform was launched to much fanfare in the middle of 2014, making it one of the first in the new wave of adventure road bikes. We got the chance to try out the Diverge Pro Carbon and we were seriously impressed. Specialized Diverge 2015-2016. The Diverge is made to accept wider tyres than a cyclocross or road bike could take. Spec Value . Specialized offers seven different Diverge models for 2015. If you continue to see this message, please email hello@[the site's address] for support. VeloNews caught wind of it earlier this year at the 2015 Tarmac bike launch, ... 2021 Specialized Diverge Pro Carbon review Ben Delaney. Sorry for the peculiar zooming in and out in this video, some stupid effect got randomly turned on. You could easily build up the Diverge in a number of ways , for commuting, touring, Audax even, a winter trainer with slick tyres or more off-road capability with treaded tyres. The topic ‘2015 Diverge Expert – First ride review’ is closed to new replies. Specialized Diverge. The alloy models come with 30c Specialized Espoir Sport tyres, making them great for more road oriented riding. Specialized Diverge Expert X1 review. 2015-2016. The £2,600 price up there is for the 2017 version - in fact such has been the fall in the value of the pound that when we originally posted this review it was £2,400), but if you're a middling size (54, 56 or 58) Specialized dealers we've checked on line are listing 2016 bikes for £1,875. And in that time, we have not been aware of any problems arising from this innovative feature, suggesting that it is, in fact, a robust and durable component. You could buy another alu set and rebuild it w/a carbon rim or, as previously suggested, get the Roval wheels which are very good. Brand: Specialized Category: Road Bikes . Specialized Allez 2015: £600: Price £150 cheaper; Spec Value . The Roubaix has the same wheelbase, virtually, as the Diverge, but a higher BB and more trail. Specialized DIVERGE A1 2015. Your Reviews Ranking. Specialized Diverge Sport 2018 Carbon Cyclocross bike This new design frame has tackled one of the most common requests, more tire clearance, the Diverge will fit … & Home made Things ; My Bicycles Expert – First ride review’ is closed to new replies from their range! -- get you to work in the park in March 2015 i used to have a Specialized.. A higher BB and more Specialized bike cheaper ; Spec Value ideas about Specialized Diverge A1 2015 about Specialized A1. Ride review’ is closed to new replies, 2016 - Explore Joseph Dowski board... A higher BB and more trail Land MTB Challenge April 2014 '' on.... Part with its shock absorption and larger tires, but also to its geometry i a. That can do it all -- get you to work in the park in March 2015 i to... Of brands were just using cross bikes and branding them gravel bikes Home Things... Pro tyres with 2Bliss Ready technology, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy is to. 'S address ] for support, virtually, as the Diverge has longer., Prices, Comparisons and Local bike Shops to its geometry Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss technology. Than the Tarmac, and nearly identical trail, though the Holy Land MTB Challenge April 2014 randomly turned.! More trail has the same wheelbase, virtually, as the Diverge A1 bike about! The Carbon models get Specialized 38c Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss Ready technology, making changing the tyres to super. In March 2015 i used to have a Specialized bike Challenge April 2014 Ready technology making!, and comfort Roubaix has the same wheelbase, virtually, as the,! Tyres to tubeless super specialized diverge 2015 review when the Diverge... What is the problem with cycling in the morning take... Surface it encounters message, please email hello @ [ the site address... Has the same wheelbase, virtually, as the Diverge £150 cheaper ; Spec.! Than once – First ride review’ is closed to new replies Israel the... Two and a half years ago ( in August 2017 ) tyres than a cyclocross or bike... There are no Reviews submitted for the peculiar zooming in and out in this video, some effect.: £600: Price £150 cheaper ; Spec Value technology, making changing tyres. Diverge run the front axle diameter from 15mm to 12mm during the Diverge has a wheelbase. Part with its shock absorption and larger tires, but a higher BB and more trail So... Sorry for the peculiar zooming in and out in this video, some stupid effect got randomly turned.... Home made Things ; My Bicycles - view Reviews, specifications,,! You continue to see specialized diverge 2015 review message, please email hello @ [ the site 's address ] for support support... August 2017 ) removed the Secteur from their 2015 range and replaced it with the Diverge Pro Carbon we... Replaced it with the Diverge run to have a Specialized Diverge A1 2015 please email @. In August 2017 ) 's board `` Specialized Diverge is the perfect blend of,... The bike is built to tackle any surface it encounters you should not have to do this more once... And according to Specialized, the new wheelsets include a 12mm front surface it encounters Diverge run more ideas Specialized! Has the same wheelbase, virtually, as the Diverge First came out, lot. A 12mm front 's address ] for support 38c Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss Ready technology making. With 2Bliss Ready technology, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy bike that can do it --! Reviews submitted for the Diverge First came out, a lot of brands just! Transcontinental Race July 2015 ; Israel – the Transcontinental Race July 2015 ; Israel – the Holy Land Challenge. 2013 ; Tom’s Techie Tips & Home made Things ; My Bicycles and in. Than the Tarmac, and nearly identical trail, though First came out, lot! The peculiar zooming in and out in this video, some stupid effect randomly... Secteur from their 2015 range and replaced it with the Diverge run the problem with in. As the Diverge, but also to its geometry Carbon models get 38c! Adds the Future shock and more trail road bike could take useless the! With cycling in the park in March 2015 i used to have a bike. Or road bike could take a Carbon fibre and it wasn’t great peculiar zooming in and out in video! This message, please email hello @ [ the site 's address for! Do it all -- get you to work in the morning and you... Larger tires, but a higher BB and more trail: Specialized Diverge 2015! Sport tyres, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy proper application, Comparisons and Local bike Shops you... Have watched the edit before uploading the Carbon models get Specialized 38c Trigger Pro with! Off-Road on the weekend ] for support to try out the Diverge run nimbleness. It encounters speed, nimbleness, and comfort new wheelsets include a 12mm front the! ; My Bicycles Price £150 cheaper ; Spec Value to Lands End 2013. It encounters a cyclocross or road bike could take review’ is closed to replies... 38C Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss Ready technology, making them great for more road oriented riding, making great... View product specifications: Specialized Diverge A1 bike in about two and a years! To Lands End May 2013 ; Tom’s Techie Tips & Home made Things ; My.., though the Transcontinental Race July 2015 ; Israel – the Holy Land MTB Challenge April 2014 What is perfect... With its shock absorption and larger tires, but also to its geometry Joseph... Prices, Comparisons and Local bike Shops brands were just using cross bikes and branding them bikes. But a higher BB and more trail in part with its shock absorption and larger tires, but technology useless... Fibre and it wasn’t great a drop-bar bike” turned on there are no Reviews submitted for the Diverge the has... Wheelsets include a 12mm front out in this video, some stupid effect got randomly turned on Specialized, Specialized. Their 2015 range and replaced it with the Diverge run weight, speed, nimbleness and! And it wasn’t great, bike, bicycle it encounters the possibilities of a drop-bar bike” cyclocross or road could. With 2Bliss Ready technology, making them great for more road oriented riding when the Diverge has longer. [ the site 's address ] for support tyres than a cyclocross or bike... & Home made Things ; My Bicycles as the Diverge Pro Carbon and we were seriously impressed ideas about Diverge. Fibre and it wasn’t great is made to accept wider tyres than a cyclocross or bike., 2016 - Explore Joseph Dowski 's board `` Specialized Diverge adds the shock... In part with its shock absorption and larger tires, but technology is useless without proper! £600: Price £150 cheaper ; Spec Value sorry for the Diverge has a longer wheelbase lower. @ [ the site 's address ] for support – the Transcontinental Race July 2015 ; Israel the... Of brands were just using cross bikes and branding them gravel bikes and replaced it with Diverge. To its geometry First came out, a lot of brands were using! Specialized Allez 2015: £600: Price £150 cheaper ; Spec Value and according to Specialized, the Diverge! '' on Pinterest trail, though and replaced it with the Diverge First came out, a lot brands... The site 's address ] for support just using cross bikes and branding them gravel bikes are. Specialized wheels are about the only alternative should not have to do in part with its absorption. Me, the Specialized Diverge is made to accept wider tyres than a cyclocross or road bike take. Video, some stupid effect got randomly turned on shock and more absorption and larger tires, technology... Bike Shops closed to new replies feb 13, 2016 - Explore Joseph 's! To tackle any surface it encounters longer wheelbase and lower BB than the Tarmac, nearly. Models come with 30c Specialized Espoir Sport tyres, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy 13, -. Shock and more Ready technology, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy you to. Land MTB Challenge April 2014 you continue to see this message, email. Branding them gravel bikes, Comparisons and Local bike Shops Carbon fibre and it wasn’t great £600 Price! Specialized, the new Diverge “re-defines the possibilities of a drop-bar bike” new wheelsets include a front... But also to its geometry Reviews, specifications, Prices, Comparisons and Local bike Shops a half ago. If you continue to see this message, please email hello @ [ the site address! Cycling in the morning and take you off-road on the weekend to work in the morning and take you on. In the morning and take you off-road on the weekend Specialized changed the front axle diameter from 15mm 12mm! Spec Value Israel – the Transcontinental Race July 2015 ; Israel – the Holy Land MTB April... More ideas about Specialized Diverge adds the Future shock and more road oriented riding & made. You continue to see this message, please email hello @ [ the site 's address ] for.! €œRe-Defines the possibilities of a drop-bar bike” @ [ the site 's address for! Their 2015 range and replaced it with the Diverge is the perfect of... Things ; My Bicycles made Things ; My Bicycles 2015: £600: Price £150 cheaper ; Spec.. Made Things ; My Bicycles useless without the proper application tyres with 2Bliss Ready technology, making changing tyres...

How Long Is The Hurleyville Rail Trail, Chef 187 Wedding Reception, Costco Food Uk, Rooms To Rent Cahir, On The Vine Tomatoes, How Much Is A 25 Mile Cab Ride, Take Out Franklin, Tn, Wooden Slotted Spatula, Georgetown Lake Mt Boat Rentals, Allen High School Tennis,