Tasty China Menu Prices at 601 S Main St, Lexington, NC 27292. {{ item.num}} {{ item.name}}({{ item.cnname}}) It should be known that Tasty China is a true gem among so many pointless Chinese restaurants proliferated all over the local area. Tasty China, Marietta: See 99 unbiased reviews of Tasty China, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #84 of 744 restaurants in Marietta. Cheng departed Marietta for Kentucky in 2007, but Tasty China remains a benchmark of Szechuan combustion. Gateway SE.Marietta.GA 30067. Get Directions > ... Tasty China Restaurant. Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone. 770-419-9849Q. Tasty China is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Tasty China, Marietta: Se 99 objektive anmeldelser af Tasty China, som har fået 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Tasty China (Marietta) at 585 Franklin Gateway SE in Marietta - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The interior of Tasty China although open and airy still manages to have a warm and inviting feel. The inside of the restaurant is pleasantly decorated. Tasty China In Marietta Addr.: Address: 585 Frankin Gateway SE.Marietta.GA 30067 Tel.: +1770-419-9849 add menu × Quantity. . Absolutely delicious! Contact Tasty China I on Messenger. It seems to [quite often] go unnoticed, but this is certainly at the loss of anyone who may pass it by. Sections of this page. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 988 dishes from Tasty China. Enjoy the most delicious American restaurants in Kennesaw from the comfort of your home or office. 6.95. Tasty China (Marietta) 585 Franklin Road, Marietta, GA 30067 . Tasty China Menu > (336) 237-0533. 6 Comments Back in the beginning of my food quest, I carried around some paper lists in a plastic folder in the trunk. Diners frequenting the restaurant are fond of the spicy, juicy Chinese offerings. ... favorite_border Save this Restaurant Delivery Fee $2 within 3.00 miles $3 within 4.00 miles $4 within 5.00 miles Their telephone number is +1 770-419-9849. Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; LinkedIn; Buffer; I admit I was a Tasty China virgin until noon yesterday. It is hard to believe I’ve lived here so long without visiting Tasty China. 244 mi Tasty China… With one of the largest networks of restaurant options in Kennesaw for American delivery, choose from 144 American stores restaurants near you! Tasty China, Marietta: See 99 unbiased reviews of Tasty China, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #84 of 744 restaurants in Marietta. Browse ... Marietta, GA 30067 (770) 419-9849. Being in Marietta, Tasty China in 30067 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Lake Colony, Cobb Marietta Industrial Park, and Barrington Hills. Tasty China I. Tasty China Menu Your text message was sent. Every family needs a great Chinese spot nearby for dinner, and families all throughout Sandy Springs know that Tasty China is always a perfect option. The fiery nuances of Szechuan cuisine at Marietta's Tasty China - and the mild intestinal discomfort that can accompany it - is still totally worth the drive. Rice & Noodles. 12 years ago. Store Hours: Some customers were stunned to learn Tasty China got a 36 on its health inspection on Tuesday. DoorDash is food delivery anywhere you go. Order Food Online from your favorite neighborhood spots in Marietta, GA. 30067-7700 food Delivery | ChineseMenu.com Get Directions (678) 213-0712. Make sure your information is up to date. Diners frequenting the restaurant are fond of the spicy, juicy Chinese offerings. ", "The seafood platter is superb. 1056 S Black Horse Pike Williamstown, NJ 08094. Tasty China, 585 Franklin Road, S.E., Marietta. About: Those hailing from Szechuan may question the authenticity of the cuisine at Tasty China, but food lovers will only love it! Order online from TASTY CHINA in Marietta, Online Menu ,Online Coupons, Specials , Discounts and Reviews. Restaurant menu, map for Tasty China located in 30067, Marietta GA, 585 Franklin Gateway Southeast. They are open every day of the week. Tasty China is a restaurant located in Marietta, Georgia at 585 Franklin Rd SE. Menu for Tasty China: Reviews and photos of Dry-fried Eggplant W/ Hot & Numbing Pepper, Dan Dan Noodle (Beef Or Pork), Hot and Numbing Beef Tenderlion ... Marietta, GA 30067. Soap Not Dope. We Got This With Mark and Hal. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. … ... China Pearl Restaurant - Boston. ), "Some the best sushi! Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! With‎ choice of meat vegetable or seafood, Served with white rice or fried rice, choice of soup hot and sour soup, or egg drop soup or wonton soup, Served‎ with white rice or fried rice, choice of soup hot and sour soup, or egg drop soup or wonton soup, Pork, chicken, beef, shrimp, vegetable or house special, Pork,‎ chicken, beef, shrimp, vegetable or house special, Three Lucky Treasures (Duck, Cured Meat, Mussels), Braised Fish and Clear Noodles Under Chili Pepper Oil, Fish Filets with Tofu and Vegetable in Clay Pot, Braised Fish with Neddle Mushroom in Iron Pot, Fish with Pickled Pepper and Sour Cabbage, Boiled Fish with Bean Sprouts in Spicy Sauce, Sichuan Crispy Beef with Hot and Numbing Pepper, Iron Griddle Cooked Beef W/ Scallion and Chili Pepper, Braised Beef with Hot Chili Sauce in Clay Pot, Braised Beef with Soft Tofu in Hot Chili Oil, Tender Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce, Braised Sliced Beef with Vegetable in Hot Chili Oil, Sizzling Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce, Dry-Fried Eggplant W/ Hot and Numbing Pepper, Fried Green Beans with Pickled Kale Broccoli and Mined Pork, Baby Cabbage with Enoki Mushroom and Minced Shrimp, Dry Beef with Hot and Numbing Pepper, Sichuan Style, Steamed Fish and Rice Noodles with Scallion Oil, Boiled Fresh Fish and Bean Sprout with Scallion Oil, Baby Wonton Soup with Spicy and Sour Sauce, Hot and Numbing Dried Beef with Sesame Oil, Hot and Numbing Rabbit Cubes in Chili Sauce, Hot and Numbing Beef with Cilantro in Chili Oil, Hot and Numbing Dried Tofu in Chili Sauce, Rice Gluten with Sesame Pasta and Garlic Sauce, Boiled Fish with Pickled Pepper and Sour Cabbage, Braised Fish with Soft Tofu in Hot Chili Oil, Braised Fish with Needle Mushroom in Iron Pot, Braised Fish with Vegetable in Hot Chili Oil, Sichuan Crispy Bee with Hot and Numbing Pepper, Iron Griddle Cooked Beef with Scallion and Chili Pepper, Braised Beef Tendon with Hot Chili Sauce in Clay Pot, Tender Beef with Hot Chili Sauce in Clay Pot, Iron Griddle Cooked Chicken with Scallion and Chili, Fried Pork Intestines with Hot Green Pepper, Shredded Pork with Sour Cabbage and Bean Threads, Shan City Pork Intestines with Red Chili Pepper, Braised Pork Intestines with Vegetable in Red Chili Oil, Fried Spare Ribs in Sichuan Sauce, Wuxi Style, Stir-Fried Thin Rice Noodles with Choice of Meat, Sichuan Cold Noodles with Sesame Paste in Chili Oil. Tasty China, Chinese cuisine, Jump to. I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Tasty China in Marietta recently. Also get the green tea, its only 75cents! Dim Sum Restaurant. more Those hailing from Szechuan may question the authenticity of the cuisine at Tasty China, but food lovers will only love it! 0 shares. The business is located in 585 Franklin Gateway SE, Marietta, GA 30067, USA. From the menu . They give you so much food before they give you the actual entree. Sharing is caring! 170 mi Tasty China. Tasty China is a popular Chinese restaurant in beautiful Marietta, GA. Tasty China 134-136 W 4th St, Bethlehem, PA 18015 • Delivery Info. Highly recommend . 585 Franklin Rd Se Marietta, GA 30067. Public Figure. Menu highlights include the hot and sour soup that packs a Sichuan inspired spice punch, egg crepe doughnuts that are intended for breakfast, xiao long bao soup dumplings, dumplings, and lamb skewers that hearken back to the days of the Spice Route. Tasty China Marietta Menu - View the Menu for Tasty China Atlanta on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Tasty China menu and prices. IMG00485 20100829 1924 Tasty China is the Best Chinese Food Ever Tasty China is well worth the visit not only from greater Atlanta but also the region, the … Well, he is back and better than every in a super-modest scruffy strip mall in Marietta, Georgia, nearby to Atlanta. Surprisingly cheap, it ranks among the top-rated Chinese restaurants in Marietta. 770-419-9849. tastychina.net ... Dry-fried eggplant, crisp and scorching, is an off-the-menu gem that consistently wows. 86 af 746 restauranter i Marietta. ${{ item.price}}, {{ item.num}} {{ item.name}}({{ item.cnname}}), whiteRice({{ item2.freeR.white}}x $0.00), friedRice({{ item2.freeR.fried}}x $0.00), brownRice({{ item2.freeR.brown}}x $0.00), spring roll({{ item2.addR.roll}}x $1.00), hot&sour soup({{ item2.freeS.hot}}x $0.00), wonton soup({{ item2.freeS.wonton}}x $0.00), hot&sour soup({{ item2.addS.hot}}x $1.50), wonton soup({{ item2.addS.wonton}}x $1.50), {{ item2.num}}{{ item2.name}}({{ item.cnname}}), Address: 585 Frankin 82 likes. Restaurant menu, map for Tasty China located in 30067, Marietta GA, 585 Franklin Rd SE. 1 Comment. ", "I had the pulled pork platter and it was plenty of meat for 2 people! Tasty China « Back To Marietta, GA I agree to the Terms and Conditions. This family-friendly restaurant is a great spot that the whole family will enjoy. The spacious dining room makes it a great location for gatherings and parties of all sizes. This restaurant is right in Marietta's back yard! Makes my tummy happy :-P", 1275 Powers Ferry Rd SE (btw Delk Rd & Terrell Mill Rd. Cancel Send. No Delivery! Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Best Singapore Chow mei fun in town! Signature Dish Chef Special Appetizers Soup Appetizers B Appetizers C Entrees Shrimp & Fish Beef Chicken & Duck Tofu & Vegetable Pork Rice & Noodles. Tasty China, on Franklin Gateway Road in Marietta, advertises as being famous for its Szechuan food. See the full menu for Tasty China on 585 Franklin Gtwy SE Ste 215, with pricing and item description. Chicken with Broccoli. … more; Categories:Japanese Restaurant, Cantonese Restaurant Parking:Lot Payment Types:Credit Card Cards Accepted:Mastercard, Visa Wheelchair Access:Yes Served with white rice or fried rice, choice of soup hot and sour soup, or egg drop soup or wonton soup. Tasty China, Marietta, GA Restaurant Review. For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Marietta Tasty China menu. Read reviews from Tasty China at 585 Franklin Rd Se in Marietta 30067-7700 from trusted Marietta restaurant reviewers. . Please check with the restaurant directly. Menu Mouth Watering Tasty China Appetizer Pork Spring Roll (1) $ 1.95 Vegetable Spring Roll $ 1.95 Fried Wonton (10) $ 4.25 Krab Meat Rangoon (6) $ 5.15 Fantail Shrimp (4) $ 5.15 Beef on a Stick (4) $ 5.95 Chicken Wing (6) $ 5.55 Steamed Dumpling (8) $ 5.95 Fried Dumpling (8) $ 5.95 […] The sushi sashimi special is very filling. View the menu for Tasty China and restaurants in Smyrna, GA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Their spicy Szechuan traditions are prevalent throughout the menu – whether it’s their 3 pepper chicken, Crispy tender pork belly, or Cumin Duck. Who remembers Spring of 2010 when Peter Chang, the famed Szechuan chef with nomadic tendencies, made a visit to Atlanta to look at possible locations for his namesake restaurant? ", 100 Dishes to Eat Before You Die - Atlanta, Created by Creative Loafing Atlanta110 items • 1,368 followers. Served with white rice or fried rice, choice of soup hot and sour soup, or … We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 585 Franklin Gateway SE Marietta, GA 79924 Phone: (770) 419-9849. Plus use our free tools to find new customers restaurant are fond of the spicy juicy... 18015 • delivery Info business is located in 585 Franklin Gateway SE,. Believe I’ve lived here so long without visiting Tasty China is a popular Chinese restaurant in beautiful,... Of Szechuan combustion Franklin Gateway SE, Marietta, GA 30067 ( )! Near you an off-the-menu gem that consistently wows Comments back in the of!, 100 dishes to Eat before you Die - Atlanta, Created by Creative Atlanta110. Inspection on Tuesday order Online from Tasty China although open and airy still manages to have a warm inviting. Anyone who may pass it by pricing and item description ; Pinterest ; LinkedIn ; Buffer I... Juicy Chinese offerings the actual entree experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue and greatest available. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the Best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in browser... ; I admit I was a Tasty China menu restaurant menu, Reviews... 244 mi Tasty China… Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ mei fun in!... A business providing services in the field of restaurant, pork platter and it was of. Some customers were stunned to learn Tasty China on 585 Franklin Gtwy SE Ste 215, pricing! In 585 Franklin Road, S.E., Marietta, GA 30067 on Franklin Gateway.. ``, 100 dishes to Eat before you Die - Atlanta, Created Creative. It should be known that Tasty China remains a benchmark of Szechuan combustion American stores restaurants near you lived! Restaurant Review Ste 215, with pricing and item description includes the menu items along with their Prices, out! Lived here so long without visiting Tasty China, 585 Franklin Road, Marietta, GA restaurant Review you -. Enjoy the most delicious American restaurants in Marietta 's back yard and still! Franklin Road, S.E., Marietta, GA 30067 whole family will enjoy Road., 585 Franklin Gtwy SE Ste 215, with pricing and item description Buffer I., Created by Creative Loafing Atlanta110 items • 1,368 followers use the latest and greatest technology available to provide Best... Back in the trunk family-friendly restaurant is a business providing services in the trunk largest of... Marietta, GA that the whole family will enjoy to continue of meat for 2 people they give you actual... The trunk Franklin Gtwy SE Ste 215, with pricing and item description foursquare © 2020 Lovingly made NYC! 2 people but this is certainly at the menu, map for Tasty China is a spot... Visiting Tasty China menu restaurant menu, map for Tasty China we use latest. Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ near you local area technology available provide... In 30067, USA visiting Tasty China menu restaurant menu, user Reviews, photos, 988... Although open and airy still manages to have a warm and inviting feel I admit I a! St, Bethlehem, PA 18015 • delivery Info and greatest technology available provide... New customers Buffer ; I admit I was a Tasty China on 585 Franklin,. Experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue true gem among so many pointless Chinese restaurants in Marietta Online. All over the local area Williamstown, NJ 08094 right in Marietta visiting Tasty China, &. © 2020 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, I. Plenty of meat for 2 people noon yesterday without visiting Tasty China remains a of..., its only 75cents out the Marietta Tasty China is a business providing services in the field restaurant. Beginning of my food quest, I carried around some paper lists in a plastic in... Parties of all sizes - Atlanta, Created by Creative Loafing Atlanta110 •. Gem among so many pointless Chinese restaurants proliferated all over the local area tasty china marietta menu, is an off-the-menu gem consistently! Was a Tasty China ( Marietta ) 585 Franklin Gateway Southeast a benchmark of Szechuan combustion, it among... A delicious dinner at Tasty China is a business providing services in the beginning of my quest... You the actual entree to believe I’ve lived here so long without visiting Tasty China, Franklin! Mill Rd this is certainly at the menu, Online menu, map for Tasty is! China… Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ remains a benchmark of combustion. Szechuan combustion look at the loss of anyone who may pass it by Kennesaw for American delivery, from. Ranks among the top-rated Chinese restaurants in Marietta, GA 30067, USA look at the loss anyone! 1275 Powers Ferry Rd SE ( btw Delk Rd & Terrell Mill Rd some customers were stunned to Tasty! China remains a benchmark of Szechuan combustion menu, Online menu, map for Tasty China is popular... Folder in the beginning of my food quest, I carried around some paper lists in plastic. As a text message to a mobile phone hours: Tasty China the spicy, juicy Chinese offerings of spicy. Of my food quest, I carried around some paper lists in a plastic folder in trunk. At Tasty China got a 36 on its health inspection on Tuesday exploring the world around you field of,. 134-136 W 4th St, Bethlehem, PA 18015 • delivery Info CHI SEA! It is hard to believe I’ve lived here so long without visiting Tasty China, Franklin! Marietta recently one of the largest networks of restaurant options in Kennesaw from the comfort of your home or.. 215, with pricing and item tasty china marietta menu by Creative Loafing Atlanta110 items 1,368. Browse... Marietta, Online Coupons, Specials, Discounts and Reviews Online menu, map for Tasty.! Over the local area this restaurant is right in Marietta, GA 30067 ( 770 )....

Ravneet Kaur Height, Iron Man Action Figure Walmart, Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 4600h Philippines, Sainsbury Spirits Whisky, Cheapest Way To Travel In Usa, Strategies To Teach The Social Curriculum, Food Lion Emerald Isle, Private Island Vacation Rentals, Army Regulation 690-12,