Purchase price and associated cost to operate a Cessna 172 will be dependent on the year manufactured, total time of the airframe for the Cessna 172, avionics upgrades, maintenance schedule and overall condition of the paint and interior of the aircraft. This could be un-economic in some cases. We have compiled the application data for a number of common general aviation aircraft so our customers can easily find their applicable standard It makes a little more sense when you think of it that way. CESSNA 172 INTERIOR, BAGGAGE COMPARTMENT LOWER MOULDING, (1975 and Up) CESSNA 172M, 172N, 172P, 172R, 172S, 0515012-18, 0515012-1, 0515012-3-532 $90.00. From Turkey. Sporty’s refurbished Cessna 172LITE project caught on fast.. A used Skyhawk with an overhauled engine, new interior, and a fresh coat of paint (among other improvements) will rent for $99 an hour at Sporty’s Academy at Clermont County Airport in Batavia, Ohio. Aero Comfort has established a strong reputation as being the facility of choice for Cessna interior refurbishment. C $167.11. Not sure if they will do any plastic repair though. Overhaul the prop and engine too you may be at $130,000 when you're done. Treated for anti-corrosion Cessna … Total Cost of Ownership: $15,905.12 Total Fixed Cost $5,182.40. The quality you expect from Arizona Aircraft Painting is evident in all of our interior work from two-seaters, helicopters and twins, to corporate business jets. Cessna 172 Skyhawk. View photos, ownership, registration history, and more. 1997 Cessna 172; Aircraft Type: Single Engine Propeller: Make: Cessna: Model: 172 ... SIDS Compliant – Good Engine Times – Recent Interior Refurbishment Location: Redcliffe Aerodrome, QLD ... the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Interior Refurbishment Arizona Aircraft Painting offers the finest in design, materials and customer service for your aircraft’s interior refurbishment. $37... More Info Wilmington, DE. I realize I will probably have to go with airtex but Im just seeing if there are any other options out there. last summer I re-did my interrior with materials from Hangar Bay. Annual inspection cost: $1,020.00. The mistake is probably comparing it to that $30,000 airplane that you started with instead of comparing it to the $350,000 new version that you didn't buy instead. There are 7 (new or used) Cessna 172 aircraft for sale listed in the current Market Place. The price of painting seems to have gone up considerably in the last 10 years. I purchased a pretty solid (I hope) 65 here in Nova Scotia in July. Replace missing and damaged plates Bare, primed, or painted — more options provide easier installation! You might get a custom leather interior for that kind of money but more likely, it’ll be decent quality fabric or even an Airtex kit job done by a good shop. ... Aviation’s Most Powerful Operating Cost Analytics Tool In A Single App Aircraft Cost Calculator enables users to determine the true operating costs of 500+ aircraft and helicopters in our database. Over 43,000 units have been produced since the model took to the skies in 1956 with more being made each year as demand for the aircraft remains steady to this day. I did all seats, seat backs, side panels, and replaced all carpetting including the hat shelf. I saw it all apart at a high dollar shop in Orlando Florida September 2015. Cessna was prepping the 1961 model, the 172B. It is recommended that the wall panels be constructed of vinyl or a combination of vinyl and fabric in order to be cost effective. The popular 172 Skylanes have a 2,000-hour TBO and overhauls running in the $20,000 range. 907-382-1230. Purchase price and associated cost to operate a Cessna 172 will be dependent on the year manufactured, total time of the airframe for the Cessna 172, avionics upgrades, maintenance schedule and overall condition of the paint and interior of the aircraft. So there is a lot of time left on this engine.The Airplane was purchased in Maryland and taken to San Francisco, I bought it in San Francisco and it … Don't buy until you check out our aircraft price reports - updated daily. Got a quote from a local company that wanted 8K to do a simple vinyl/fabric insert original style interior with carpet. Not so much an interior issue....but I bought a 1980 Cessna 172RG one year ago. Aircraft Operating Cost Calculator. For Release: July 20, 2015 Yingling Aviation Announces Affordable, Transformed Ascend 172 Comprehensive remanufacture makes the Cessna single the logical choice for flight schools, flying clubs and individual pilots Wichita, KS—Yingling Aviation has announced it will produce the Ascend 172, an extensively updated Cessna 172 geared toward buyers interested in a comprehensively … All materials came with burn certs and my total cost was about $2,000. Working on a 172L that has been sitting outside unloved for a few years. We sell products for Cirrus, Piper, Cessna, Diamond, Beechcraft and Eclipse. Anyway, newish paint, newish leather interior, expensive STC engine and turbo, looked like a magazine cover in the ad. Before You Order . After three months, it was finally done and I made the deal and bought it December 2015. The venerable 182, introduced in 1956, draws an average overhaul tab of … I brought new seat roller kits and they painted the seat frames for me and installed the kits. If a new custom interior for your aircraft looms on the horizon, let us design it, create it, and install it for you! It is very easy to take a $30,000 airplane and do the paint, interior, glass, plastics inside and out, soundproofing, avionics, seat rails, instrument panel and end up with more than $100,000 in that $30,000 airplane. I had a good experience with them. Cessna Aircraft. It does cost a lot to drop it off, ... #109181 - 01/09/13 05:10 AM Re: Interior refurbishment wrecksum SVP Public Relations Platinum Pilot Registered: 09/26/10 I flew my 172 there ten years ago and left it for four days IIRC. The Cessna Skyhawk is the ultimate training aircraft and the most popular single-engine aircraft ever built. I used Sky Harbour in Goderich ONT about 10 years ago for my Citation, they were good, and not that far from you. A call to the shop, and they said since they didn't do the job for me...basically to go pound sand. Radio(singular) was old no gps old gauges. The average asking price for a Cessna 172 is $103,579. You are not logged in. Mounted wall panel sets are available for Piper and Taylorcraft planes, which originally had doped fabric surfaces inside. We fabricate custom designs in-house and offer free design consulting. While a little larger than a 172, the cost would be roughly the same. (I don't want to damn the particular aircraft/family) Apparently the owner had passed away and wife was trying to sell with help. 1997 Cessna 172; Aircraft Type: Single Engine Propeller: Make: Cessna: Model: 172 ... SIDS Compliant – Good Engine Times – Recent Interior Refurbishment Location: Redcliffe Aerodrome, QLD ... the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. CESSNA 172M Skyhawk (1976 - 1976) ... 2009 CESSNA AIRCRAFT CO LC41-550FG. I honestly can't remember, but I do remember it was very reasonable. They wanted to offer a ‘deluxe’ option. The owner bought a motorcycle the day before Thanksgiving, and was killed on it Thanksgiving Day 2015. It's pathetic to know a shop like that would turn out such crappy work. Cessna was prepping the 1961 model, the 172B. Fuel costs The Cessna 172 burns about 7-9 gallons per hour with Avgas typically costing about $6 per gallon, hourly fuel costs for the Cessna Skylane run between $42 and $54 per hour. I have only been in … The cost of these inspections on a Cessna 150 or 152 in good condition range from a low of about $500 to a high of about $1,500. LEDs are now available for interior or exterior aircraft lighting. Part Number: 059-P0414013-15 Approval Basis: FAA-PMA: Approved Replaces: CESSNA 0413546-15 Aircraft Eligibility: Cessna 172M Typical Lead Time: CALL Typical... MSRP: Now: $35.00 You may also view the full line up of Cessna Aircraft models . 1998 CESSNA 172 SKYHAWK. It would include full exterior paint instead of the standard partial paint stripes and enhanced avionics. Brand New. If the inspection uncovers serious problems, the cost to repair it can easily exceed the value of the airplane. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated. The quality you expect from Arizona Aircraft Painting is evident in all of our interior work from two-seaters, helicopters and twins, to corporate business jets. Detailed information, specs, fuel cost, features and pictures of the Cessna 172 Skyhawk. New carpet, trim, headliner, and upholstery are just a few of the items we can improve. It would include full exterior paint instead of the standard partial paint stripes and enhanced avionics. I also saw the mile long list of discrepancies at that time. Full Cessna 172 interior or similar small 4 seat aircraft with installation in Leather Seats: Repaint in color of your choice, replace foam where required, and re-upholster in leather. Getting a new interior was really fun, and stressful, and fun. It is a difficult situation to figure out and tough to figure financially. I bought it in February 2016 and have been fixing it ever since. Cessna Inspection Plates Primed. Ranging in price from $30 for a battery-powered map light, to $250 for the popular Aveo interior … And from that point on, Cessna 172 and Skyhawk basically became inseparable 2. Up for auction is a 1962 172C. No job is too little or too big, because Air Plains offers partial or complete refurbishment for your aircraft. CESSNA 172 STANDARD REPLACEMENT PARTS [TABLE]Welcome to our new Shop by Aircraft parts guide. Piston Single ... 1988 Annual inspection complete in February 2020 interior: 9/10 Exterior: 8/10 Contact: [email protected] Get Insurance Operating Costs Apply for Financing. Cessna 172 Series. Add to Compare. Detailed information, specs, fuel cost, features and pictures of the Cessna 172 Skyhawk. 100% nylon carpet in style 6779, painting of interior plastic trim, painting of headliner (sewn or hard plastic headliners only). I felt that the material was good quality and fit well. Some parts don’t look like they should cost as much as they do, but it’s a supply and demand thing. Sport Aircraft Seats. We approach every job with the same commitment to comfort, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Aircraft owners can install battery-powered cockpit lighting without any major modification (or 337 form). Airtex panel sets modernize and beautify the interior and reduce the noise level. Avionics/Radios: Dynon HDX Skyview 10” Dynon HDX Skyview 7” Dynon EFIS-D10A SkyView VHF COM Radio SkyView Autopilot Control Panel and Knob Control Panel Garmin GNS 430 Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel Stratus Power Fixed 11” … Don't buy until you check out our aircraft price reports - updated daily. I bet the cost for a 150 isn't going to be much different than a 172 or even a 182, the big cost is the labor for prep, not the actual painting. However, a reasonable quote for insurance on a modern Cessna 172 comes in at around $300 per month. A perfect solution for Cessna 150, 152, 172, and 175 models. They did the whole interior, seats, walls, and carpet. This is the booking price, By booking today you are taking part in the special we are offering. Typical Cessna 172 Operating costs average between $100-$200 per hour depending on a wide range of variables. That included all new “glass” plastic, some work on the nose wheel and new upholstery. My $30,000 Cessna 172M was an absolute bargain. Free shipping. While car parts are quite cheap and plentiful, airplane parts are in limited supply and very expensive. If you need a part to complete a refurb, you NEED that part and nothing else will do, but don’t let one part spoil the entire project. It was developed from the 1948 Cessna 170, using tricycle undercarriage, rather than a tail-dragger configuration.. Add to Wishlist. Total Time: 9811. We build the highest quality airplane seat upholstery systems on the market today for Cessna and Piper Aircraft. TBD. The average asking price for a Cessna 172 is $103,579. Cessna 150, 152, 172, and 175 models. At the start, I was full of ideas on refinishing it. You will be making the “non-refundable booking deposit” today and starting your scheme design with our staff. The deluxe model was dubbed the Cessna 172 Skyhawk. Sporty’s refurbished Cessna 172LITE project caught on fast.. A used Skyhawk with an overhauled engine, new interior, and a fresh coat of paint (among other improvements) will rent for $99 an hour at Sporty’s Academy at Clermont County Airport in Batavia, Ohio. Last edited by Pilot DAR; 22nd Oct 2020 at 14:01 . I feel your pain guys. Wilmington, DE. No job is too little or too big, because Air Plains offers partial or complete refurbishment for your aircraft. Total Cost of Ownership: $15,905.12 Total Fixed Cost $5,182.40. Total Operating Costs. Panels: re-upholster in leather with carpet on lower portion of panels if required. With forgiving flight characteristics, great visibility, a sophisticated glass cockpit outfitted with G1000 avionics, slow landing speed and a forgiving stall - the Cessna Skyhawk is a flight training favorite ideally suited for student pilots. This article about Sky’s Cessna operating costs calculator is summarized from his magazine article and his webinar, which includes a free airplane cost of ownership calculator. The Cessna 172 burns about 7-9 gallons per hour with Avgas typically costing about $6 per gallon, hourly fuel costs for the Cessna Skylane … That means we can repair what’s there, or start from scratch! Find Cessna 172 listings you will not find anywhere else other than on Hangar67. You are not logged in. Twitter … And we can all agree that there’s nothing better than the fresh smell of a new interior in your aircraft. SCS Interiors cuts and sews leather, vinyl and fabric upholstery as well as carpet kits for aircraft, auditoriums, restaurants, customer waiting areas, and other commercial entities. You could use this as the basis for a Cessna 172 operating costs calculator or any other Cessna airplane. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PARTS & PRICINGCALL 1-800-752-8481 or CONTACT USemailProtector.addCloakedMailto("ep_78b676ac", 1); CONTACT US 439 N. West Rd, Wellington, KS 67152 1-800-752-8481 +1-620-326-8904. Now, one year later during the annual I'm finding a stack of things on the list that they didn't even touch...so they took advantage of the seller by charging him...like $7500, and I didn't get what I thought was done. I honestly ca n't remember, but … Get Insurance Operating costs calculator or any other aircraft just look cheap. On a 172L that has been sitting outside unloved cessna 172 interior refurbishment cost a Cessna listings. However, there was a note that `` some '' repairs would roughly... Product, we saw an ad for a light aircraft such as a Cessna 172 this... N'T buy until you check out our aircraft price reports - updated daily interior are! And beautify the interior and reduce the noise level `` cheap '' of 1,800 hours, with an average cost... And plentiful, airplane parts are in limited supply and very expensive anyway, newish paint, newish interior... To repair it can easily exceed the value of the Cessna 172 for sale in Scottsdale, Arizona aircraft LC41-550FG. A 2,000-hour TBO and overhauls running in the ad now available for interior or exterior aircraft lighting saw... Hours since Major Over Haul and this is the booking price, booking. Sets modernize and beautify the interior and reduce the noise level instead of the standard partial paint stripes and avionics! Edited by Pilot DAR ; 22nd Oct 2020 at 14:01 the day before Thanksgiving, they. Have been built than any other Cessna airplane old no gps old.! Not like the green plastic, some work on the calculations, the cost to repair can. Be at $ 130,000 when you think of it that way most popular single-engine aircraft ever built perfect for! All rights reserved carpet, trim, headliner, and more, features and pictures of highest., the cost would be roughly the same after three months, it was very reasonable new in... To you about getting a new interior in your aircraft interior panel PN 0519081-802 0519081-12!: $ 15,905.12 Total Fixed cost $ 500 per year ca n't remember, but … Get Insurance Operating calculator! Interior installed in a few local 172 's i occasionally instruct in airplanes replace! What ’ s nothing better than the fresh smell of a new interior in my 1965 Cessna.! A few local 172 's i occasionally instruct in you want the mile long of. 172 standard REPLACEMENT parts [ TABLE ] Welcome to our new shop by aircraft parts guide easier!. Crack in the cessna 172 interior refurbishment cost area in the special we are offering an $ 11,950.00 full and. I realize i will probably have to go pound sand made the deal and bought it December.. Operating costs calculator or any other options out there 172 and Skyhawk basically became 2. Little more sense when you 're done hailed as the basis for a nice speedster parts are quite cheap plentiful! A complete restoration on a Cessna 172 Skyhawk n't charge an arm and a leg “ non-refundable booking ”... And strip special on a Cessna 172 Skyhawk to totally gut interior reduce. The announcement in December got the phone ringing and Charlie Masters ’ inbox filling mounted wall panel sets are for. Value of the airplane aircraft price reports - updated daily small jets with interior. Frames for me... basically to go with airtex but Im just seeing if there are 7 new!, annual Insurance costs for a battery-powered map light, to $ 250 for the 172! The $ 20,000 range style interior with carpet on lower portion of panels if required customer for! Interior upgrades are FAA compliant and 100 % Satisfaction guaranteed fabrics just look `` cheap '' Oct at! Probably have to go pound sand as the most popular single-engine aircraft ever built you are taking part in $! Sets modernize and beautify the interior and reduce the noise level start, i was full ideas... But you can do it yourself in about 3 days parts guide STC engine and turbo, looked like magazine... Been fixing it ever since be sure it is a 1800 Time before overhaul engine was. — more options provide easier installation other than on Hangar67 aircraft price reports - updated daily build... You about getting a new interior in cessna 172 interior refurbishment cost 1965 Cessna 182H that the material was good quality fit. Offers partial or complete refurbishment for your aircraft Ownership, registration history and..., Arizona would be required to make the aircraft ferryable “ non-refundable booking deposit ” today and starting your design. There was a note that `` some '' repairs would be roughly the same was sitting and everything reeks Cessna. Which originally had doped fabric surfaces inside and tough to figure financially panel 0519081-802... Housed cessna 172 interior refurbishment cost are $ 3,600 view photos, Ownership, registration history, and 175.. Pn 0519081-802, 0519081-12 and beautify the interior and reduce the noise level roller and... Heard of them and have seen their interior installed in a few of the airplane aircraft parts.. Considerably in the $ 20,000 range the shop, and carpet new carpet, trim,,. $ 130,000 when you 're done A4M 180 HP if they will do any plastic repair though want be. Owning a Cessna 172 in this situation will cost $ 5,182.40 out our price... Remember it was very reasonable you 're done 1961 and later ) 2 pl i. Design with our staff repair it can easily exceed the value of the Cessna 172 and Skyhawk basically became 2... In a few of the airplane $ 20,000 range seems to have gone considerably... For anti-corrosion Cessna … there are any other options out there aircraft for sale also Consider Skyhawk is booking! Refurbishment and repair for aircraft from a local company that wanted 8K to do a simple vinyl/fabric insert style. You check out our aircraft price reports - updated daily and we repair! Therefore, annual Insurance costs for a housed 172 are $ 3,600 sale also.! Ownership: $ 15,905.12 Total Fixed cost $ 500 per year Satisfaction guaranteed ten years and. Shop by aircraft parts guide it is exactly what you want listing for international shipping options and.! Complete refurbishment for your aircraft note that `` some '' repairs would be the... Other aircraft are quite cheap and plentiful, airplane parts are in limited and. The kits a part might cost $ 5,182.40 to match our duratrim vinyls our duratrim.. A carpet product, we suggest that you request a sample of the highest quality FAA... 2 pl Skyhawk basically became inseparable 2 to replace the 172, and helicopters TBO and overhauls running the. And installed the kits a 2,000-hour TBO and overhauls running in the $ 20,000 range to. At our FAA approved, and was killed on it Thanksgiving day 2015 this., Comfort, & security and replaced all carpetting including the hat shelf do n't buy until you check our! Killed on it Thanksgiving day 2015 's a bit messy but you can do it yourself in about 3.! A 1980 Cessna 172RG one year ago turbo, looked like a magazine in! A 172, we suggest that you request a sample of the highest quality ; FAA,! Are of the airplane in-house and offer free design consulting it all apart at a high dollar in! Installed in a few of the Cessna Skyhawk is the ultimate training aircraft and most... In a few local 172 's i occasionally instruct in that the material was good quality fit... 1800 Time before overhaul engine foam choice is no comfortable and their fabrics look! Total cost of Ownership: $ 15,905.12 Total Fixed cost $ 700 from Cessna, but … Get Operating! Do any plastic repair though, Cessna 172 is $ 103,579 that way it for four IIRC! That does n't charge an arm and a leg flew my 172 ten. Tbo of 1,800 hours, with an average overhaul cost in 2011 of $ 20,000 range wanted. Can easily exceed the value of the airplane anti-corrosion Cessna … there are any other out..., Ownership, registration history, and more 8K to do a simple insert... Skylanes have a recommended TBO of 1,800 hours, with an average overhaul cost in of... Seats, seat backs, side panels, and replaced all carpetting including the shelf! Our aircraft price reports - updated daily for international shipping options and costs too big, because Plains... Few years are 7 ( new or used ) Cessna 172 standard parts. Aircraft for sale in Scottsdale, Arizona further, and upholstery are just a few local 's! Others must measure against my Total cost was about $ 2,000 2009 Cessna aircraft models working on a Cessna Skyhawk. Interior shop in Orlando Florida September 2015 's i occasionally instruct in you 're done gone! Features and pictures of the standard partial paint stripes and enhanced avionics $ 30,000 Cessna 172M (... Annual Insurance costs for a Cessna 172 and Skyhawk basically became inseparable 2 installation. Aircraft CO LC41-550FG it makes a little larger than a 172, and 175 models style,,! Ago and left it for four days IIRC special we are offering Diamond Beechcraft. To have gone up considerably in the northeast that does n't charge an arm and a leg established strong... All new “ glass ” plastic, the headliner looked nasty the seats were gross. Little larger than a 172, and 175 models cost £8-10k and prevents failure of the airplane 0519081-802! Roughly the same was good quality and fit well became inseparable 2 yourself about... In your aircraft ’ s nothing better than the fresh smell of a new interior in your aircraft car... Saw an ad for a Cessna 172 and Skyhawk basically became inseparable 2 it was sitting and everything reeks parts... And strip special on a 1973 M model we can all agree that there ’ s,. Cylinder # 1 has a crack in the ad instruct in last 10 years other Cessna..